It's your day and all eyes are on you.

Let Luna Vinca embellish your style with gorgeous flowers you love. Choose a vintage look or bold colors that will standout in photos. We use only the best flowers whether global and exotic or local and organic. Our creations and services are tailored to your taste and budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

401 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN (612) 823-6178
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kirsten P

I heard about Luna Vinca from my sister-in-law and am so glad we booked Luna Vinca as our florist. Clare was so easy to work with; her creative vision for our bouquets and centerpieces was very helpful. From the initial meeting through the set-up on the wedding day, working with... Read More Luna Vinca was smooth and enjoyable. The flowers looked amazing on the wedding day and we received so many compliments on them. We would definitely book Luna Vinca again!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Anna K

Exquisitely beautiful . . . creatively designed. . . definitely affordable.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Helen W

Absolutely loved working with Luna Vinca! Claire did an amazing job & was so easy to work with. Really listened to what we wanted, which resulted in exactly what we were looking for! Bright, beautiful with greenery! Stunning! We loved them!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Elle G

I was absolutely stunned and amazed at the work of Luna Vinca. Clare and her team went above and beyond to make sure I had the flowers I wanted for my wedding day. I loved every vase and bouquet they put together! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone for a wedding or other event.... Read More They will not disappoint. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Becky R

We had a wonderful experience working with Jennifer at Luna Vinca! We heard about her through her husband whom we played hockey with, and from day one it was nothing but a pleasure to work with her. Whenever we were unsure about what we wanted, she offered amazingly creative... Read More suggestions and recommendations, and on our wedding day she kindly stayed to help set up the flowers with all of our center pieces and decorations. We lost count of all the compliments we received on the flowers, and the bridal bouquet was the most beautiful one we have ever seen. We will highly recommend Luna Vinca to everyone we know needing a florist!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brittany C

My wedding flowers were fantastic! During my consultation, I showed Jennifer photos and we talked through my vision and she brought it to life perfectly. My bouquet was gorgeous with bright peonies and I received so many compliments. They are also really flexible depending on... Read More your budget. They suggested different alternatives to ensure I would still be happy, while still fitting into my budget. I also ordered a bouquet to be delivered to a friend through them and it was absolutely amazing. They really know how to put an arrangement together!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016

Luna Vinca was absolutely amazing. I'm so thankful for their role in our wedding. My boquet was even better than I imagined it to be, our bridal party's flowers were just wonderful, and they made us a 27 foot garland for the ceremony that was perfect. I had general ideas of what... Read More I wanted, and they helped me fill in the details to turn those ideas into beautiful end products. They stuck to our budget exactly, were very professional, timely, and honest, and were very personable in the whole process. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Katie H

Luna Vinca was recommended to me by another bride and I could not have been more impressed. Clare was so great with meeting with me and her response time to emails was basically 2 days or less. Her input is invaluable and she is honest about what she knows will work or not work... Read More for flowers. My wedding flowers were just so lovely and better than I could've imagined and they worked within my budget to make this happen. Thank you Luna Vinca, I will recommend you to everyone I meet!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Maria E

Other than getting married, the flowers were my favorite part of the day. Jennifer nailed our vision. When the girls dropped off the flowers and brought in our bouquets, I was in love. I've never seen prettier flowers and colors (and I've looked at hundreds on Pinterest!) They... Read More looked better than I could've dreamed yet the arrangements were exactly what she said they'd do. I made sure to take lots of photos so I never forget how perfect the flowers were. I wish they were fake so I could keep them forever but they would not have been as gorgeous if they were. Luna Vinca was one of the easiest choices we made. So professional, great prices, and the best quality for everything. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Julie A

We absolutely loved our experience at Luna Vinca. We worked with Jennifer, she was amazing. Her attention to detail was impressive and she was so kind and friendly. Didn't rush any of our appointments and we felt she really got what we were talking about. She even emailed with... Read More us and sent some sketches of what we envisioned so we could have an idea of what our floral altar display would look like. I feel like I wouldn't have gotten this type of service at some of the other florists I had on my list, some didn't even get back to me for weeks after my initial inquiry, WEEKS! Luna Vinca was prompt and there was never any pressure. They worked within our budget and had a lot of ideas to help us get the look we wanted without busting the bank. I was completely at ease, no stress about anything. I knew the floral at the wedding was in their capable hands.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Kelsey B

I had an odd experience with a previous floral consultation that put me a bit on edge with the whole process. I'm by no means an expert in this area and I wanted to feel comfortable with the floral portion of my wedding. After meeting with Jennifer at Luna Vinca, I was... Read More completely at ease. I trusted her artistic capability and I felt like a valued customer despite the size of my event. She gave me a number of options to choose from and even though we chose to go with minimal floral arrangements, I was treated as well as someone who was spending thousands of dollars. They are affordable, knowledgable, professional and everything I needed to feel comfortable working with them on the planning end. I went in with slight specifics (color, general shape, and a couple of flowers I didn't want) what I got was more than I could have hoped for! Thank you so much for everything!!

Great neighborhood find!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Becca H

We live in the North Loop and like to support local businesses, so Luna Vinca was the perfect fit! They were cheaper than a few other places I looked, and were totally excited when telling my ideas during the consult. Clare definitely has a passion for arranging and creating... Read More your masterpiece, as well as seeing all the different thoughts and styles of the brides she deals with.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Laura S

Luna Vinca did a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers. I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet and table centerpieces! Clare did a wonderful job decorating our arbor. I had a super specific "vintage French country" vision in mind and Clare brought it to life so perfectly.... Read More Highly recommend this florist!!

Stunning Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Katie M

Luna Vinca was able to take a variety of photos found on Pintrest and pinpoint exactly what we were looking for, from the bridal bouquet to the boutonnieres, arbor arrangement, hair pieces for the flower girls, and every detail in between. We had custom charms made of our... Read More grandparents who had passed away and LV was able to add them to my bouquet. This was so important to us because it really felt like our grandparents were with us as we began our new journey.

Wedding Florals

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Maria D

Luna Vinca was the second floral vendor I was in contact with regarding our floral arrangements. The first vendor backed out due to already being booked on our date (but I suspect they didn't want to work with an out-of-town bride who was skeptical of pricing and unsure of what... Read More she wanted!). But, that's okay! By the time Jennifer swooped in (she sent me a follow up email after I made initial contact months earlier), I was ready. I gave her a list of what I needed and the color palette and left the types of flowers up to her. On the day of wedding, the bouquets were delivered on time and everything was fresh and vibrant.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Natalie R

Clare at Luna Vinca was easy to work and put together beautiful and creative arrangements for my wedding. Clare was very helpful, especially since we were wedding planning from a long distance. Most of our communication was through email and phone, and we were only able to meet... Read More in person once. During that meeting, we were able to finalize all of our floral plans. She did an excellent job setting up the flowers at both the wedding venue and at the reception venue. She incorporated our special needs, the inclusion of amethyst geodes, into several of the floral arrangements. I was so happy with my wedding flowers.

Excellent

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Luna Vinca did an amazing job with a very tight budget. My flowers were beautiful, fresh and exactly what I wanted. I highly recomend them!

Simply put...Luna Vinca is outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kimberly L

I looked around at a lot of florists in the Minneapolis area. I chose Luna Vinca because they were so passionate about bringing my vision to life, brought great ideas to the table, were in line with my budget, patient while working through different ideas and they were fun to... Read More work with. Luna Vinca didn't meet my high expectation - they exceeded them. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers and how amazing all of the arrangements were! They truly made everything more perfect than I could have imagined.

Loved my flowers from Luna Vinca!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jenny S

Jen, at Luna Vinca caught my vision for my centerpieces and made it a reality! I was so impressed with their work. Not only did they do an amazing job, they worked with me when I needed to lower my budget.

Fantastic flowers, service and experience!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Clare and Jennifer were an absolute pleasure to work with! I had only vague ideas of what I was looking for, and they were able to offer great advice and creative input, while also keeping true to my wedding visions. They were incredibly flexible while we worked out details with... Read More our venue and our budget. The whole process was completely stress free, and the results were perfect!

Unique Flowers with ultimate customer service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Kelsey B

I'm not a flower person, but after my wedding, all I can say is "wow" about Luna Vinca. For our wedding, we selected Luna Vinca because we liked all of the samples that we saw, felt very comfortable with the employees, and appreciated the interest that Clare (our consultant)... Read More took to understand what was important to us, and to help us stay on budget. When the flowers were delivered on my wedding day,I was blown away by how beautiful they were. Even though we kept our flowers on a strict budget, the centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely breathtaking, and it clear that Luna Vinca put a huge amount of creativity and care into selecting flowers that were budget-friendly, yet unique and beautiful.

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Megan H

Jennifer from Luna Vinca was so wonderful to work with! I wanted the flowers to be simple and beautiful. I also was on a budget! Jennifer had some great suggestions to keep my prices down. Also, I had to change a few things after my initial meeting, and Jennifer was so... Read More accommodating! The flowers on the day of the wedding were so beautiful! I was so happy with how much the centerpieces and bouquets added to the wedding! I highly recommend!

Blown Away

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Austin R

If you're getting married in Minneapolis/St. Paul with a smaller gathering, Luna Vinca is a must. Our consultation was incredibly helpful. The staff was knowledgable and went through many options. We left the aesthetics up to them, giving a list of preferred flowers, and... Read More everything turned out great.

Incredible Floral Design!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Lindsay D

Luna Vinca made my wedding planning process seamless when it came to picking out flowers and centerpieces. They took my swatches and Pinterest board and made them come to life! I was unhappy with other florists I visited that simply suggested the most expensive flowers. Luna... Read More Vinca not only listened to my vision but suggested some ways to save money and to achieve a unique look to the bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers on the corners of an arch. Clare sketched out ideas of different ways to create statement looks and thought of details that I would've never thought about. She and the team created the most gorgeous garden look to my wedding. Guests were commenting all night long on how unique and beautiful the flowers were. Go to Luna Vinca if you want a carefree experience and impactful floral display!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 holly l

Jennifer at Luna Vinca did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Everything was what we had hoped for and more. The flowers were stunning and romantic, the attention to detail was so creative, and everything was handled very professionally. Thank you for making our wedding... Read More vision come to life. I give Luna Vinca an A+ and wouldn't have changed one thing about the flowers.