Award Winning Bridal Makeup and Hair

My name is Jennifer Frisina. I am the Owner and Creator of J.R.S. Makeup Artistry. In 2017 we expanded our bridal business and opened up our posh storefront now called LUXE & CO. We are located in Babylon Village. Our Studio is available before hours for your bridal party to get ready and we are also available to travel on location and set up at your hotel, home or Venue! The Luxe Bridal Team has been hand selected and has years of experience working with brides and their bridal parties. Each bride will receive a schedule to ensure that your day runs smoothly. LUXE & CO. carries a full line of Couture Bridal Headpieces, Jewelry and Bridal Party gifts that you can personalize. So call us today and be the next flawless face to hit the bridal scene! We specialize in Air Brush.

18 Fire Island Ave, Babylon, NY Nassu and Suffolk County, Eastern Long Island, NYC and CT (631) 539-2010

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Melissa H

My Husband and I got married this past April and I worked with Jennifer for my hair and makeup. I'm really picky when I get my makeup done, so was heaistant about this part of the planning process in general. At my first trial with Jennifer, I explained to her what I wanted -... Read More she really listened, went over colors, make up styles, etc and then went to work. I loved my makeup even at the trial!!! She was so accommodating leading up to the wedding setting up additional hair trials and adding some people to the 'morning of' list. The day of was wonderful. Jennifer and her girls were there bright and early, so much fun energy, easy to work with and they did such a wonderful job. They truly made me feel so beautiful and my bridesmaids, Mom and Mother in Law all looked absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Jen - I will still be going to her for one off events and recommending her to my friends and family! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Tara K

Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing! They came to my home on my wedding day to do both me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were so nice and very enjoyable to work with and to spend time with on the morning of my wedding! The prices were very reasonable for the... Read More great work that they did! Thank you Jennifer for such an amazing job! โค๏ธ

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jessica K

I am so glad that I used Jennifer and her team for my make-up and hair needs for my wedding. Jennifer is so incredibly talented and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Throughout the entire ceremony and reception, my make-up looked incredible, like it had just been done... Read More (and believe me, there were plenty of tears!). Jennifer and Teresa (who did our hair) are so much fun together and it feels like you are getting ready with great friends - they put you at ease and are willing to work with anything you throw their way. We had a very early start and everyone was punctual and ready to work! I think that J.R.S. Makeup is the number one choice for bridal make-up on Long Island - I truly felt like a princess! From the trial, to all communication between, and finally on the big day, there is nobody more professional, knowledgeable, or fun to work with out there! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Christin O

I went to Luxe and Co. for a blow out for my bridal shower and they are great! I love to come here for blow outs!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Sheri K

Lux & Co is a Fantastic Concept for those on the Run and have no time to do ur Hair, Jen the Owner is Fantastic and makes u feel right at home, the shop is decorated Beautifully!! Aylin who I go to does amazing Blow Outs, Everyone is Friendly and Very Welcoming, and Talented, U... Read More always leave looking and feeling Like A Million Bucks! Highly Recommended๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Gina S

Jennifer and her team did a fantastic job for my wedding on June 30! My makeup and hair was stunning, all my bridesmaids were happy, and we all looked beautiful for the big day thanks to Luxe & Co! My hair was done by Jamie, and I can honestly say I've never loved my hair more... Read More than I did when she did it for my shower and wedding. Jennifer and her team were on time and super efficient, which helped keep me calm and relaxed. I strongly recommend for future brides :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin U

Jennifer and Jamie did such a fabulous job for me and my bridesmaids! Jennifer was very responsive, and accommodating throughout the whole process. I live out of state, but Jennifer was able to work with me electronically, and was able to squeeze me in for a trial during a... Read More time when I was home, which was very nice. We had our hair done in Jennifer's cute shop right in Babylon Village, and while we waited we were able to sip coffee and enjoyed a relaxing breakfast outside--it was just the perfect start to the big day! Jamie was such a pro, and did a beautiful job on everyone's hair. I have particularly challenging thick/curly hair, and Jamie was able to work with me no problem. My hair held all night and looked lovely. Anyway, I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Robin S

Jennifer and Jaime did an absolutely wonderful job with not only my hair and makeup, but also for my bridesmaids, Matron of Honor and mother. Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Brooke E

As soon as I did my trial with Jennifer and Jamie, I knew they were a perfect fit! I got married on June 17, 2016. Jennifer and her team did hair and make-up for myself, my maids of honor, bridesmaids, Mom, and mother-in-law at my parents house. They were very professional... Read More and wonderful to be with the morning of my wedding day! Jen is amazing and her team are all so sweet. We all loved how we still looked natural and truly the best version of ourselves. Jennifer and her team listened to how each individual wanted to look and really made it happen! Our hair and make-up looked amazing even after hours of pictures and dancing! I would absolutely recommend Jennifer and hope to work with her and her team again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Angelina M

Nobody could have done a better job. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. Jennifer and her team were so great. Two hair and two makeup for myself, seven bridesmaids, my mom, and my two flower girls. They came to my hotel room the morning of my wedding. They were... Read More phenomenal. I felt so confident and gorgeous all day. Jennifer put together a make up bag for me for touch ups. I was just so happy with everything. All my girls were just stunning. I would definitely recommend them. They are amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Rebecca F

Jennifer and Maria did my makeup and hair for my wedding and I was really happy with how it turned out. I also had an additional hair and makeup artist which made the getting ready process quick and stress-free. I wanted to tweak the style I had at the trial for the wedding day... Read More and Maria made all the changes perfectly. Would definitely recommend JRS!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Maggie R

Jen and her team did an absolutely incredible job for my wedding on 4/2/16. There were 10 of us in total getting ready (Jen's team did both our hair and makeup) at my parents' house, and I can't believe they worked for like, 5 hours straight getting us all ready! They barely... Read More took a break and everyone looked GORGEOUS. My bridesmaids were so happy with how everything came out, everyone is still talking about how amazing my mom looked, and I loved both my hair and makeup --plus everything stayed put the whole night! For me, I had Jen doing my makeup and Maria doing my hair and I could not recommend them enough. My cousin, a bridesmaid, even used Jamie again for her hair for prom just last week! Not to mention, they were SO fun to have around the morning of the wedding. They are so chatty and hilarious and such a pleasure to be around. Thank you SO much, Jen, for everything! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Emily S

I had a trial and it did not go well. She is pushy and pressured me into giving her a deposit when I wasn't sure I wanted to use her services. When I asked for a refund (which I did receive) I was met with some resistance and blame stating it was my fault because during the... Read More appointment I was "tired and hungry." She also told me I did not bring in enough pictures. I did bring in a photo of the hair and I walked out looking nothing like that. Everyone said I looked 10 years older than I am. When I think about this trial, I can still taste the hairspray breaking off of my hair and falling into my mouth. This was just not a good fit. I wound up with a wonderful team and we all looked incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. Contrary to the urgency Jennifer tries to create, there were multiple people available to provide this service. I know how hard it is to find the right vendors. I believe if memory serves from her contract, people are required to write a positive review of her service which unfortunately doesn't create the fairest use of the review system for the consumer. I was especially disappointed with her reaction to me when I told her I would not be using her. I was also unimpressed with the skill level during my trial. My makeup came out harsh and my hair was completely stiff with nearly 100 bobby pins. I am certain she will say I did not provide her with enough photos and that was my fault. It is important to note however, that I used the exact same photo for the trial I did with the vendor I went with and it came out great. Ultimately it goes back to skill and listening to what people want; something I found lacking with this vendor.

2016-05-17T17:48:32 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you feel that way. You were not pressured into leaving a deposit but you were told that because you were so close to your wedding date you could loose the date as it was a very popular month. As you mentioned your deposit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Lauren Y

Jen was amazing! She did a great job on my makeup and really spent a lot of time with me during the trial to make sure that everything would be perfect! She was very easy to get in touch with and quick to respond to any questions I had before the wedding day. I definitely... Read More recommend her!!

2016-05-03T13:42:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!! Hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be!

Wonderful Make Up Artist!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Andrea W

Jennifer and her entire team were truly amazing! From the moment I left my hair/makeup trial, I knew Jennifer was the one for the job. She was extremely honest about what she felt would be best for my look as a bride. She also helped me to create my day-of timeline, which was... Read More perfect! She has an incredibly talented team of hair and makeup artists that worked together to get me and all my bridesmaids ready for the day ON TIME! My bridesmaids and I were looking for a very natural, yet bridal look, and Jennifer and her team truly delivered. Her hair and makeup trials are perfect for any bride that is looking to figure out their look for their special day. I can't say enough positive things about Jennifer. I'd recommend her services to any bride to be! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Jennifer!

Not a happy bride

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Michelle G

First and for most DON'T break or change the contract. Jennifer will not change or budge. One of my girls dropped out one week prior to my wedding and I had to pay for services and gratuity that weren't used. (She did take off $40 dollars) I was texted on two different... Read More occasions by Jennifer that were not meant for me. In these texts pricing were different for the same services I was having. My makeup was okay, but in my opinion extremely overpriced for the job that was done. Theresa did my hair which Iookedc terrible. I could have done a better job myself. I truly hated my hair. I felt as though she rushed to get the job done and run. My veil was never placed, nor was I shown how to place my veil. Hair services were another extremely overpriced service. Overall JRS was my most stressful vendor. I almost considered canceling the contract a few days prior since there was no cancellation fee.

2015-11-10T05:57:11 Response from the vendor

I am sorry that you feel that way. We are always willing to work with our brides. Pricing can be different for different brides depending on the amount of booked services, location, time of year etc. As you know we did offer to put in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tiffany S

Amazing and professional work! Jennifer was organized and made the morning of my wedding go so smoothly. Everyone's makeup was done beautifully. I was completely wowed with everyone's looks. Amanda and Jackie were also amazing!! I wanted all my bridesmaid to have a braid... Read More incorporated in their hairstyle and it was done elegantly. I got the hair that I envisioned for my day exactly and It lasted the whole day! I would also like to commend the patience and kindness of Jackie while dealing with a cranky 3 year old flower girl!! Overall everyone was amazing and professional!!

2015-10-14T17:44:49 Response from the vendor

Jackie is so great with the little ones!!! So happy you were happy we loved spending the morning with you!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures...xo

Just love my make up!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Kudos to Jennifer and her team. Jennifer was accomodating with so many changes during the process and she was fluid when I asked her to change my make up to the color I wanted and also to my family. She gave advices so it wont be as chaotic on the day of the make up session.... Read More Jaquie assisted Jennifer and she was very accomodating as well. I love that way I looked that day! Linda Marino and Morgan were my hair stylists that worked with Jennifer in out wedding. Linda is so accomodating as well on the hairstyle that I wanted. Linda and Morgan were so cool! I love what she did on my hair and also to my sister who was my matron of honor. Thanks guys!

Fantastic Hair by JRS

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Amanda v

Jennifer and her ladies were wonderful to work with. The girls were prompt, professional and fun to work with. They kept my bridesmaids and I upbeat all morning, and were extremely helpful with both indecisiveness, and fixing anything we weren't comfortable with. They did me,... Read More seven bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law in about four hours. Jennifer herself came by towards the end to go over the contract with my parents and make sure that we were all happy. At my trial, I was able to go over any and all of my concerns, but ended up changing my mind for the day-of, and my stylist was perfectly accommodating and was fine with me putting my hands in to show her how I wanted things done. I got exactly the style I was trying to combine out of several different ones. The only thing I was not thrilled about was the travel fee, and the 30-day contract lock. The fee made it difficult for me to tell the girls how much they owed, and I felt it should have been built into the price, rather than given as a separate line item. Two of my girls decided about 3 weeks out that they did not want to have their hair done professionally, but I was not able to change this in the contract, so we had to pay for them anyway, and I was able to talk them into going forward, but it was stressful to have to deal with that a couple weeks before my wedding. Yes, it was in the contract, and if I thought it would be an issue I would have addressed it with the bridesmaids beforehand. I was hoping this would be more flexible, especially since there was a large group of us still getting our hair done. Overall, they were totally fantastic to work with and did a wonderful job. My updo held up for two days and would have lasted longer if I hadn't gone to the beach. The pricing is excellent. You will pay as much as, if not more, in a salon, and this way you don't have to bother leaving the house and can leisurely get ready and relax. Everyone looked beautiful-- stunning, and I would absolutely use and recommend JRS again in a heartbeat. If I didn't already have a makeup artist booked, I would definitely have gone for that as well. Thanks so much Jennifer + team!!

2015-09-23T16:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda I can't wait to see your photos!!!!

Flawless makeup!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Michelle C

I chose JRS for my makeup and hair on-site for my wedding day. I read many excellent reviews and JRS was a preferred vendor from my venue. I met with Jennifer and she was sweet and professional, knew the venue, and knew the hotel we were getting ready at. She did my makeup... Read More beautifully-exactly as I imagined, and I was so pleased! As far as hair on the day of the wedding, I was not as pleased with the hairstyling, but in the end I think everyone's hair looked good. I thought this was mostly because this stylist does much better with long curled hair as opposed to updos. My hair turned out much better than I expected-- not perfect but I was very happy with my overall look--which I attribute to Jennifer in the end. Makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and family members was gorgeous and flawless! Everyone commented on the make-up and I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Exceptional and Professional

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

My daughter was married in Montauk, Long Island and Jennifer and her staff came there for makeup and hair for my daughter,myself,mother of the groom and 6 bridesmaids. Everyone of us were so happy with both our make up and hair that I couldn't say enough about how great they... Read More were. Not only was Jennifer and her staff professional and great at what they do but calming as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

2015-07-21T09:16:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marci!! I most importantly I have made a new friend!!!

Great

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 April G

Jennifer was wonderful--she did the makeup for my February wedding along with all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked beautiful and not over the top (which was exactly what we asked for). I was very happy with my choice to go with Jennifer-I highly recommend.

Rory

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Rory l

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She put me at ease, listened to my concerns and gave wonderful feedback. I felt (and looked!) great for my wedding day. My mom, grandmother and bridesmaids looked spectacular and were pleased with everything. Iโ€™m still receiving positive... Read More feedback from guests. I highly recommend JRS Makeup.

amazing work

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Kerri H

Jennifer did the makeup for myself and the entire bridal party on my wedding day. The results were FLAWLESS. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I could not have been more happy with the results. I had a bridal party with very different styles and she was able to make... Read More them each look how they wanted. Jennifer arrived earlier to be sure she was setup on time so there was no rushing to get through all the girls who needed to. I would definitely recommend Jennifer for the perfect wedding day look :)

Outstanding Make-up

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

I cannot say enough about Jennifer. She made my vision of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day come true. I went through what felt like hundreds of trials and nothing was what I wanted. The minute I sat in her chair I knew it was going to be different. Jennifer made my... Read More bridal party , my mother and I all look stunning. Our make up lasted all day even after dancing! She gave us all the personal time we needed and made everyone feel special, even my flower girls! We all received so many compliments on our makeup! Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding even more beautiful!

2014-08-19T15:08:00 Response from the vendor

Your a doll Jamie thank you for your sweet review!

Jennifer Frisina

I have been in the Bridal Makeup and Hair Industry for many years and I have dedicated these years to perfecting the flawless Natural Bridal Face. I have learned to take my time and listen to each bride and understand exactly what it is she wants for her wedding day. I have won many awards over the years and pride myself on "never making a bride late"! This is accomplished with precise scheduling. I look forward to meeting you, hearing your story, and creating the look you want for your big day! Jennifer