Magnolia Terrace

Frisco, TX

Book Your Wedding with Magnolia Terrace

A BALLROOM IN FRISCO, TX

Deep in the heart of Frisco, Texas, couples venture to the Magnolia Terrace to add an Old World charm to their weddings. This venue is originally one of Frisco's historic homes completely restored with most of its original splendor intact. This venue is different from others since it has a secret garden, which surrounds couples and guests with remarkable views of nature.

The Magnolia Terrace accommodates indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. Its stone water feature provides the perfect background for an intimate outdoor ceremony. Its glass enclosed patio serves as a backup in the case of inclement weather and is often used as a cocktail area or as an additional dining area during receptions. The property is surrounded by a quaint tall wooden fence.

Couples rent the entire property during their event. They have the following spaces available:

Outdoor Ceremony Site. Lofty trees flank couples as they exchange vows surrounded by flawlessly landscaped gardens and with the soothing trickling sound from the pond. This oasis has the capacity for 150 guests.

Reception Hall and Covered Patio. Featuring an attention grabbing stone bar and hardwood floors, this reception space makes a lasting impression on guests. Expansive windows provide a panoramic view of the garden from all sides of this space. It has the capacity for 150 guests.

The Magnolia Terrace wedding team prepares many amenities so that couples will not be weighed down by extensive plans for their special day. A deposit and rental agreement is required to reserve a space. This venue provides a list of caterers; however, couples may use their own licensed caterer. Alcoholic beverages must be served by a licensed bartender. A large prep kitchen is available on the day of the event, but food must be fully cooked as the kitchen is for heating only.

Garden chairs, including elegant white Chiavari chairs, are provided with the wedding package. Tables and linens with overlays and sashes are provided. Decorative items and centerpieces are also included. The bridal room is large so that the bride has ample room to prepare for her wedding. The reception lasts for four hours with two hours allowed for vendor set up time. The Magnolia Terrace wedding team sets up all table arrangements, centerpieces and linens for the wedding ceremony and reception.

Even though the Magnolia Terrace venue includes many amenities for couples, they go the extra mile and add the following add-ons for to-be-weds:

• Groom suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Aisle runners and markers
  • Ceremony arches
  • Dance floor
  • Photo booth
  • Tents

Beautiful gardens and charming interior

Charming historic home, completely restored, combined with a new reception hall & large patio surrounded by lush landscaping, water features & large trees. The perfect venue to combine an outdoor ceremony with indoor reception. Bride & Groom's Rooms, prep kitchen, Stone bar and buffet area.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

6910 Pecan Street, Frisco, TX (214) 872-1947
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Chelsea G

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Corrine and the staff was at Magnolia Terrace. They went above and beyond throughout the entire process of planning our wedding at their beautiful venue! The entire time they made us feel like anything we wanted was possible and... Read More even helped us to make sure that it was. Everything was just perfect the day of our wedding and I honestly would not change a thing. The venue is absolutely stunning and makes for a wonderful intimate outdoor wedding and has an equally beautiful indoor reception area. You have a lot of freedom in terms of vendors and décor - it is not about them but rather about you and your vision which for me as a bride was a dream come true. I will never be able to thank Corrine and her team enough for helping to bring my dream wedding to life but I will gladly recommend their venue to everyone in the market for one!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 rachel r

Magnolia Terrace exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on the venue location. People were telling us how surprised how much larger Magnolia Terrace was on the inside. How beautiful the location and landscaping was. Betsy, the wedding coordinator was so calm... Read More when we arrived on the day of the wedding. Her and Corinne (the owner) had Everything! set up when we got there! It was perfect. Betsy was so professional and calm. Made my Mother and I feel as ease. So many options on decor/table arrangements. They will make your wedding day spectacular.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jillian R

Magnolia Terrace is top notch! They took care of all details and are extremely personable. Corinne was phenomenal to work with and always flexible with our plans. The venue is the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. I met with Betsy a month before the wedding on ceremony... Read More details and she covered it all!!! On the wedding day Betsy was patient, kind, and made sure both my husband and I were well taken care of all while keeping the wedding ceremony and reception on schedule. I highly recommend Magnolia Terrace for their customer service, affordability and flexibility!!! We were able to have the wedding WE wanted without spending a fortune.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Arianne T

I cannot thank Magnolia Terrace enough for their professionalism! They made our wedding day absolutely amazing! From the very first day we knew this would be our venue, and we were even more impressed by the way they took care in our best interests. When our initial wedding date... Read More fell on the Frisco STREATS festival, Mrs Corrine went to great lengths to make sure that we found a suitable alternate date! Communication is key to a nervous and stressful bride, and Mrs Corrine was always there! And Betsy! OMG! Betsy is simply incredible! She made sure that the wedding day went off without any hiccups (that I saw anyway). That's how it's supposed to go! The venue was decorated beautifully, with butterflies all around! It was the enchanted garden wedding that I dreamed of! I am forever grateful to this venue and staff for everything! I highly recommend them for any event! Love you guys!

Exquisite!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Debra D

Just experienced top notch service from Corinne and Betsy at Magnolia Terrace! The venue is exquisite and the service is exceptional. Everything was handled in a professional and timely manner from the many questions I had throughout the planning to the night of the event!... Read More All of my expectations were exceeded and my daughter's wedding was perfect! This place is a gem!! Thanks so much!

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Marissa M

Corinne and Wayne went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. They were very flexible with us when it came to visiting the venue, timing, etc. They made sure everything was perfect for our big day and I am so glad I went with Magnolia Terrace for our wedding venue.

World Class Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014

Corinne and everyone with her team went ABOVE & BEYOND to help my husband and I in every way possible. She worked with us to make sure our vision was brought to life as closely as possible! Communication and professionalism was A+. This team is very hands-on and some of the... Read More kindest people you will meet. As a bride and groom you have a thousand stresses related to wedding planning, when it comes to the venue, you will be in great hands and stress-free. We originally booked Stonecreek (gorgeous venue) and at the last minute Corinne & her husband allowed us to switch to Magnolia due to the weather. Really genuine and professional people. I recommend to anyone who wants a beautiful outdoor venue with great service :)

Above and beyond. I give them 5 million stars!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Tiffany G

Magnolia Terrace (BRAND NEW) A++++ infinity!! Corinne and Wayne of Magnolia Terrace in Frisco are AMAZING! We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them. On top of being very professional, courteous and helpful they were over the top accommodating the entire... Read More time. Customer service was above and beyond our expectations! Anytime I needed to come see the venue or had a question Corinne was prompt with correspondence and made time to meet with me. They literally saved what would have been a very rain soaked wedding with some creativity and hard work on their part. Magnolia Terrace is GORGEOUS! The grounds are impeccable and the venue is perfectly laid out. Our guests gushed about the venue. They have an outdoor ceremony location that is breathtaking and beautifully done, I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding and this location was sheer perfection, Wayne was moving chairs before guests arrived and I’m pretty sure he willed the rain to stop. There is also a covered patio should it rain that is very pretty option. The reception room has a great layout and had enough room for a great dance floor area and opens to the covered patio which we used for our cocktail hour and also during the reception, there are a set of large glass doors that open up and make the indoor/outdoor space feel like one. The bridal area is upstairs with a private bathroom and has a very large mirror which was appreciated! The space has a large wood fence around it and it seems like you are in your own little world. Anyone would be lucky to get married here! The space will accommodate all different styles and wedding themes. We were the first wedding at Corinne and Wayne’s new location but no one would have known it. Everything flowed seamlessly and effortlessly! I would one million times recommend Magnolia Terrace in Frisco. It’s simply the best!! They have more pictures on their FB page since they recently opened the new venue.

Stunning venue!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Lori B

Where do I even begin?? I simply cannot say enough about Magnolia Terrace and its owners, Corrine and Wayne Mitchell! Our wedding on Saturday, April 27, 2013, was absolutely amazing and I credit much of this to the stunning venue and the dedication of Corrine and Wayne to making... Read More sure that no detail was overlooked. I first met Corrine and learned of Magnolia Terrace before it was even opened and knew immediatley that this is where I HAD to have my ceremony and reception. Corrine was always easy to get in touch with and responded quickly to all of my questions. The day of the wedding everything was set up beautifully and looked even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Corrine and Wayne were onsite throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. They are so friendly and personable and many of our family and friends commented on how much they enjoyed chatting with the both of them. And during the reception we decided we wanted to extend it by an hour and they were so accommodating! As for the venue itself ~ words simply cannot do it justice. The garden area is absolutely stunning! We had quite a few kids in attendance and they loved being able to run and play after the ceremony. Even many adults opted to enjoy the beautiful day and sit and mingle in the garden area. The reception area is incredibly versatile and can be set up in a a variety of ways, and the layout allows it to flow effortlessly onto the covered patio. We enjoyed dancing both inside and out. We utilized the other indoor area for a buffet presentation, bar, and gift table. Lastly, a grooms room downstairs and a brides room upstairs complete this amazing venue! Heck, we are already considering other events we could host there in the future: anniversary parties, birthdays, graduation, etc. I will recommend Magnolia Terrace to anyone!