Beautiful gardens and charming interior

Charming historic home, completely restored, combined with a new reception hall & large patio surrounded by lush landscaping, water features & large trees. The perfect venue to combine an outdoor ceremony with indoor reception. Bride & Groom's Rooms, prep kitchen, Stone bar and buffet area.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

6910 Pecan Street, Frisco, TX (214) 872-1947
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Chelsea G

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Corrine and the staff was at Magnolia Terrace. They went above and beyond throughout the entire process of planning our wedding at their beautiful venue! The entire time they made us feel like anything we wanted was possible and... Read More even helped us to make sure that it was. Everything was just perfect the day of our wedding and I honestly would not change a thing. The venue is absolutely stunning and makes for a wonderful intimate outdoor wedding and has an equally beautiful indoor reception area. You have a lot of freedom in terms of vendors and décor - it is not about them but rather about you and your vision which for me as a bride was a dream come true. I will never be able to thank Corrine and her team enough for helping to bring my dream wedding to life but I will gladly recommend their venue to everyone in the market for one!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 rachel r

Magnolia Terrace exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on the venue location. People were telling us how surprised how much larger Magnolia Terrace was on the inside. How beautiful the location and landscaping was. Betsy, the wedding coordinator was so calm... Read More when we arrived on the day of the wedding. Her and Corinne (the owner) had Everything! set up when we got there! It was perfect. Betsy was so professional and calm. Made my Mother and I feel as ease. So many options on decor/table arrangements. They will make your wedding day spectacular.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jillian R

Magnolia Terrace is top notch! They took care of all details and are extremely personable. Corinne was phenomenal to work with and always flexible with our plans. The venue is the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. I met with Betsy a month before the wedding on ceremony... Read More details and she covered it all!!! On the wedding day Betsy was patient, kind, and made sure both my husband and I were well taken care of all while keeping the wedding ceremony and reception on schedule. I highly recommend Magnolia Terrace for their customer service, affordability and flexibility!!! We were able to have the wedding WE wanted without spending a fortune.

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Jennifer K

We had a lovely, small ceremony here in mid April. It ended up being very cold and windy that day, but it was still so beautiful. Corinne and Betsy worked well with us and all of our requests; and they very accommodating to us and our guests. Since we were only inviting a... Read More small amount of people, we chose to do ceremony only and have the reception back at our house, so they worked with the price to meet our needs. Many of our guests commented on what a beautiful location this was. We are very glad we chose The Magnolia Terrace for our ceremony venue!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Arianne T

I cannot thank Magnolia Terrace enough for their professionalism! They made our wedding day absolutely amazing! From the very first day we knew this would be our venue, and we were even more impressed by the way they took care in our best interests. When our initial wedding date... Read More fell on the Frisco STREATS festival, Mrs Corrine went to great lengths to make sure that we found a suitable alternate date! Communication is key to a nervous and stressful bride, and Mrs Corrine was always there! And Betsy! OMG! Betsy is simply incredible! She made sure that the wedding day went off without any hiccups (that I saw anyway). That's how it's supposed to go! The venue was decorated beautifully, with butterflies all around! It was the enchanted garden wedding that I dreamed of! I am forever grateful to this venue and staff for everything! I highly recommend them for any event! Love you guys!

Exquisite!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Debra D

Just experienced top notch service from Corinne and Betsy at Magnolia Terrace! The venue is exquisite and the service is exceptional. Everything was handled in a professional and timely manner from the many questions I had throughout the planning to the night of the event!... Read More All of my expectations were exceeded and my daughter's wedding was perfect! This place is a gem!! Thanks so much!

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Marissa M

Corinne and Wayne went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. They were very flexible with us when it came to visiting the venue, timing, etc. They made sure everything was perfect for our big day and I am so glad I went with Magnolia Terrace for our wedding venue.

World Class Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014

Corinne and everyone with her team went ABOVE & BEYOND to help my husband and I in every way possible. She worked with us to make sure our vision was brought to life as closely as possible! Communication and professionalism was A+. This team is very hands-on and some of the... Read More kindest people you will meet. As a bride and groom you have a thousand stresses related to wedding planning, when it comes to the venue, you will be in great hands and stress-free. We originally booked Stonecreek (gorgeous venue) and at the last minute Corinne & her husband allowed us to switch to Magnolia due to the weather. Really genuine and professional people. I recommend to anyone who wants a beautiful outdoor venue with great service :)

Above and beyond. I give them 5 million stars!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Tiffany G

Magnolia Terrace (BRAND NEW) A++++ infinity!! Corinne and Wayne of Magnolia Terrace in Frisco are AMAZING! We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them. On top of being very professional, courteous and helpful they were over the top accommodating the entire... Read More time. Customer service was above and beyond our expectations! Anytime I needed to come see the venue or had a question Corinne was prompt with correspondence and made time to meet with me. They literally saved what would have been a very rain soaked wedding with some creativity and hard work on their part. Magnolia Terrace is GORGEOUS! The grounds are impeccable and the venue is perfectly laid out. Our guests gushed about the venue. They have an outdoor ceremony location that is breathtaking and beautifully done, I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding and this location was sheer perfection, Wayne was moving chairs before guests arrived and I’m pretty sure he willed the rain to stop. There is also a covered patio should it rain that is very pretty option. The reception room has a great layout and had enough room for a great dance floor area and opens to the covered patio which we used for our cocktail hour and also during the reception, there are a set of large glass doors that open up and make the indoor/outdoor space feel like one. The bridal area is upstairs with a private bathroom and has a very large mirror which was appreciated! The space has a large wood fence around it and it seems like you are in your own little world. Anyone would be lucky to get married here! The space will accommodate all different styles and wedding themes. We were the first wedding at Corinne and Wayne’s new location but no one would have known it. Everything flowed seamlessly and effortlessly! I would one million times recommend Magnolia Terrace in Frisco. It’s simply the best!! They have more pictures on their FB page since they recently opened the new venue.

Stunning venue!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Lori B

Where do I even begin?? I simply cannot say enough about Magnolia Terrace and its owners, Corrine and Wayne Mitchell! Our wedding on Saturday, April 27, 2013, was absolutely amazing and I credit much of this to the stunning venue and the dedication of Corrine and Wayne to making... Read More sure that no detail was overlooked. I first met Corrine and learned of Magnolia Terrace before it was even opened and knew immediatley that this is where I HAD to have my ceremony and reception. Corrine was always easy to get in touch with and responded quickly to all of my questions. The day of the wedding everything was set up beautifully and looked even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Corrine and Wayne were onsite throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. They are so friendly and personable and many of our family and friends commented on how much they enjoyed chatting with the both of them. And during the reception we decided we wanted to extend it by an hour and they were so accommodating! As for the venue itself ~ words simply cannot do it justice. The garden area is absolutely stunning! We had quite a few kids in attendance and they loved being able to run and play after the ceremony. Even many adults opted to enjoy the beautiful day and sit and mingle in the garden area. The reception area is incredibly versatile and can be set up in a a variety of ways, and the layout allows it to flow effortlessly onto the covered patio. We enjoyed dancing both inside and out. We utilized the other indoor area for a buffet presentation, bar, and gift table. Lastly, a grooms room downstairs and a brides room upstairs complete this amazing venue! Heck, we are already considering other events we could host there in the future: anniversary parties, birthdays, graduation, etc. I will recommend Magnolia Terrace to anyone!