Make It Happen! - Wedding Planner

San Francisco, CA

Welcome to Make It Happen!

With a passionate approach to my work, I have a lengthy career of working with wide variety of weddings. If you have a small, intimate gathering or a destination extravaganza, I can provide as much or as little support as you need. My objective is for you to have a PERFECT stress-free wedding day!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

San Francisco, CA (209) 895-4598

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Holly C

Robin is, without a doubt, the most incredible wedding coordinator. On multiple occasions I had guests give me a compliment about different aspects of our reception and each time my response was, "That's because of Robin." She handled details of my wedding that I didn't even... Read More know needed to be handled and she allowed me and husband (and our parents) to completely enjoy our day. We hired Robin as a partial planner because I thoroughly enjoy planning events and I knew that I wanted to be involved with all the details of our wedding. I was essentially looking for someone whom I could hand everything over to during the last few weeks so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. She did an amazing job during those weeks leading up to the wedding but I felt like she was with me throughout the entire duration of planning, starting with our initial phone call about a year before the wedding. She answered every question, responded to every email (promptly!), provided amazing vendor suggestions, attended meetings with our events/catering manager at the reception site, and helped me feel completely at ease. I had the best time planning my wedding but it was comforting to know that I had Robin to help the whole time. She is kind and patient, and she continually provided insightful feedback. I truly believe that our wedding would not have been nearly as perfect if Robin had not been there. In addition to supporting me throughout the planning process, she was a tremendous help during the weeks leading up to our wedding. She communicated with all vendors, making sure everyone knew where to be and when to be there, and introduced herself to the bridal party and family members so that I wouldn't be asked a single question that day. She interacted with guests in a polite and hospitable way, problem-solved quickly, and made sure every little detail was exactly how I had envisioned it. When my husband and I walked into the reception room for the first time, prior to guests arriving from the cocktail hour (which is something I HIGHLY recommend doing if you have the opportunity), we were in awe. Everything was perfectly in place and looked absolutely gorgeous. Robin understood exactly what we wanted and did an amazing job at executing. She even had a plate of appetizers waiting for us! One thing I loved about having Robin as our coordinator, is that our wedding flowed seamlessly. There's nothing worse than a wedding with awkward lulls and moments of "what is taking so long." That never happened with ours. Our guests are still talking about our wedding two months later and can't believe how perfectly the whole day flowed. That's because of Robin! Robin really is an expert in her industry. We didn't have a single vendor who would say otherwise. That's another thing I loved. All of our vendors would respond with, "Oh, I love Robin!" when I would tell them who our coordinator was. She has a great reputation and it's as if all the vendors acted as one big team. Everyone being on the same page? It's a dream come true. And so was our wedding. Thanks to Robin, we had the wedding of our dreams and I am unbelievably grateful. I wish I had more events coming up so that I could work with her again!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Cinna W

We hired Robin for our May 2017 wedding in Berkeley. If you are looking for a wedding planner who will keep your wedding running smoothly and minimize your stress levels so you can spend most of your wedding enjoying your wedding, you should definitely give her a call. Some... Read More specifics: 1/ I slept a full eight hours the night before our wedding and took a nap in the afternoon the day of (our ceremony started at 6pm). You can ask my husband, but I am usually a VERY anxious person. That is how relaxed I was. 2/ Robin is the most communicative vendor we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process. It's mind-boggling how she is able to effortlessly keep track of all her brides and weddings while making you feel like your own wedding is top priority on her list. 3/ I felt like a guest at my own wedding. I didn't need to think, do anything, coordinate with any vendors or guests. I just arrived and enjoyed my wedding. Setup, breakdown, timeline were all taken care of. Everyone says that your wedding goes by so quickly and ends before you even know it. Our wedding was only a short 4.5 hours, but I didn't find that to be the case because I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of it. 4/ Unlike many other wedding planners who bring a large team, Robin worked our wedding by herself. Our wedding was executed perfectly and my conclusion is that she has magical powers and manages to be in many places at the same time. She kept track of our gift cards, let us know exactly where to be and when, packed up all our belongings for us at the end, helped take care of a woman who fainted during the reception, and so on. Our wedding went smoothly and our family had a wonderful time. We could not have asked for a better day. Thank you Robin and your super-hero wedding planner skills!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

First off, whenever anyone would tell me "you are so calm for a bride??" i would reply "just wait until you meet Robin!" Yes, she is THAT good. Secondly, i don't know how people get married without a wedding planner! Why would you WANT to stress yourself out when it's supposed... Read More to be one of the greatest moments in your life. Let's be honest here, planning a wedding can be very stressful if you make it so. I found Robin via a friend who had used her and gotten married at the venue we were leaning towards (Westin St Francis). I had "interviewed" with a few other apparently well known wedding planners in SF, but just wasn't feeling them. When i got on the phone with Robin, i immediately knew that she was the one - it absolutely clicked! It helped too that she used to be the Wedding Coordinator at the Westin St Francis, the venue we ultimately ended up picking and had a stellar reputation in the Bay Area. From the start she made the wedding process so smooth and easy. While i was a pretty hands off bride, i did want to have some say in vendor selection, etc. She got to know both my (now) husband and I and it completely reflected in the wedding she pulled together and the vendors she recommended. Robin absolutely NAILED it in that category!! Since i was planning the wedding from out of state at first (we were relocating back to CA), we would hop on the phone and she would recommend 2-3 diff vendors for flowers, DJ, photographer, etc. If she absolutely KNEW someone was the one, she would let me know, but ultimately let me decide! She would then review all my vendor contracts for me and suggest changes, etc. This was a huge plus for me as, not being in the wedding industry, i had no idea what to include or not include. She was always so quick to respond and such a pleasure to work with. I can't tell you how many times we hopped on the phone for a quick catch up and ended up talking for an hour about family, friends, life, etc. She attended all my mtgs with me, food tastings, etc. I can't tell you how much i appreciated having her, esp as the date got closer and i needed to bounce ideas off her. Wedding Weekend: Robin is the reason this weekend was so smooth and stress free for me. She pulled together the most amazing wedding weekend timeline ever seen by myself and all my (married) bridesmaids. The entire weekend from rehearsal to the last song was executed flawlessly (at least in my eyes!). As a bride, let me tell you it was AMAZING to have nothing to do the day of the wedding except get my hair/makeup done, have some champagne, and hang out with my bridesmaids, preparing for my forever. Robin took care of EVERYTHING, making sure vendors were on time, set up, coordinating with the hotel, etc. The ceremony and reception were more than i could have ever imagined, but after spending 10 months with Robin, i was not surprised. She made sure it was everything I had envisioned and I truly believe Robin is a huge reason why everyone kept telling us what an amazing wedding this was. All her! If anything went wrong that day, i truly had no idea and that in and of itself is reason enough to hire a wedding planner! I truly miss working with her. Anyone would be lucky to have her plan their wedding. Robin - THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Marisa H

Robin Lewis is truly amazing!!! I don't think we could have found a better wedding planner.. From the moment we met her we knew we wanted to work with her, and we couldn't be more thankful for her. As two people who knew nothing about wedding planning, Robin was so helpful and... Read More organized. Her approach to wedding planning is refreshing and she could really get a sense for what we liked and disliked when it came to our day and planning. She was so on top of everything and was always giving us plenty of advance for upcoming deadlines. Most importantly, she made the process of wedding planning fun! I will definitely be recommending Robin to friends and family of our's who are planning a wedding. Thank you again Robin!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katherine B

Robin was the best wedding coordinator my husband and I could have asked for. She was patient, provided advice when needed, responsive, and a professional. With the many details required for planning a wedding, she was also very organized, adaptable to any situation, and... Read More comfortable with corralling the masses. My husband and I are thrilled with how our wedding turned out thanks, in part, to Robin Lewis for whom we will be eternally grateful.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Robin M

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago in Half Moon Bay, CA and I can honestly say that I enjoyed the wedding planning process. That being said, it definitely would have been a different story without Robin. She took so much pressure off of us during the whole... Read More process that we were able to enjoy it. We got married in the Bay Area but we live in San Diego so we never actually met Robin in person until the day before our wedding which is not her preference so we really appreciate her for that! We were able to schedule calls with her as needed and every time we talked with her she called out details that I never would have thought of. All of her knowledge about the little details that go into a wedding and the timeline is never something that I could have made as seamless on my own. I had plenty of friends tell me that the last couple weeks before the wedding are the most stressful, however that wasn't the case for us. By the time the last couple weeks rolled around we had done everything needed from us and Robin completely took on the timeline process and the communication with the vendors. She made sure all the vendors knew when they had to be there and where they had to be. I think one of the most valuable parts of Robin's presence throughout this whole process was our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Having her there to handle all of the details of the day: who goes where, what time they need to be there, how do our things get moved to the correct hotel room, how do our items for the ceremony and reception get where they need to go, what does the reception layout look like. In addition to getting the ceremony and reception situated, she made sure the whole day ran smoothly. Our whole ceremony and reception ran so smoothly it was amazing, I didn't have to worry once, Robin moved things along just as they needed to be. All of these things and so much more Robin took care of for us and because of that we were able to enjoy our wedding and our parents were as well which was huge for us. I definitely think doing it all myself would have brought about a lot more stress so I could not be more happy that we decided to work with Robin! She definitely helped make our day so special for us and we are so appreciative to her for that!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kelli M

Robin was a key part in making sure our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. We were initially torn about a planner versus day-of coordinator through our venue, and I am so glad we chose Robin as our planner. Having been in the industry for a while, she really knows her... Read More stuff! I had a vision and was very detailed-oriented with planning, and Robin was very helpful in offering ideas and opinions. She helped us keep our budget in check without having to sacrifice anything we really wanted. She gave us a great list of preferred vendors and even helped negotiate some of the prices. Robin also created an extremely detailed timeline which was invaluable, things ran so efficiently! The other thing I appreciated so much (being a very detailed oriented and anxious bride) was that Robin always responded to each and every email within hours- even my late night anxieties were addressed so early the next morning! She kept me sane throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding, Robin was a godsend! Only very minor things went wrong and she quickly and efficiently took care of each so I did not have to worry. We were able to enjoy our day, each and every moment of it, because Robin took care of everything! That was worth every penny. We have since been to 3 other weddings since ours in April and the difference between how things ran at those and our wedding was drastic! Timeline problems, glitches in how things operated, etc. were so noticeable and we really feel everything ran so smoothly because of Robin. She was so involved with our vendors which really ensured our day and vision was executed seamlessly. You will not regret choosing a planner as talented as Robin!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Meriam R

We had our July 8th wedding at the Club at Ruby Hill and it was just magical. Robin Lewis was our wedding planner and we had the most wonderful experience working with Robin. She communicated with us well and often. She is professional, personable and is an absolute pro in her... Read More field. Like my husband and I, Robin is very detail oriented and we had no doubt that all the details we envisioned would come to fruition. She definitely understood our simple and romantic vision for our wedding. When meeting our wedding party the day of the rehearsal, she made everyone feel comfortable, was courteous, and our family only had positive and kind things to say about Robin. The day of our wedding, Robin was fiercely protective of us as a couple and made sure that we really enjoyed our day, made sure we enjoyed our meals, asked if we needed anything and just doted on us. We appreciated Robin coming up to us during our reception and checking on us. Every decorative detail we wanted was on point, from the receiving tables, to the cake table, to the reception tables, to see everything come together with Robin’s loving touch, just made our wedding day extra special. Every part of our wedding from the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went smoothly and we appreciate her reminding us not to worry about the things we couldn’t control ( ex: wet noodle flower girl, any inappropriate family members, the weather). We look back on our wedding day and feel like Robin is a part of our family. It has been almost two months since our wedding and our family and friends are STILL sharing wonderful feedback and stories about it. Every description from ROMANTIC to ELEGANT to MAGICAL, we credit to Robin. She took our vision and dream and turned it into a stunningly beautiful reality. Our dearest Robin, Trevor and I are so blessed to have had you as our wedding planner and are delighted to call you a friend. We thank you for your wonderful work ethic and making our dream wedding come true. With love and many thanks, The Brosnans.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah A

We are so happy with our choice to work with Robin! She comes with years of experience planning weddings, which also means she has relationships with the best vendors in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was a great sign that all of the vendors we hired absolutely love working with... Read More Robin. Not to mention, she is incredibly responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is not just a resource to you the month before your wedding; she is a sounding board from the moment you start planning. I felt completely at ease during my wedding weekend knowing that Robin was coordinating all of the details. Great decision!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Isabelle D

Simply put, Robin is THE BEST in the industry. She has an incredible ability to keep everyone and every detail on point while also bringing so much peace and tranquility to the process. At the rehearsal, my older sister's comment was "Wow - that Robin sure does have her $#!t... Read More together!!" :-) I completely agree. Robin guided me through every detail of wedding planning over months of back and forth communication on phone, email and in person. (She is so prompt!) She offered suggestions, guidance and opinions in a very appropriate way, but ultimately let me make the decisions to make my wedding vision come through. I always felt Robin was looking out for my best interests. When planning a wedding, you need someone you can trust. If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% choose Robin Lewis. I look back on the planning process with Robin so fondly and miss working with her already!! Wedding Date: July 2, 2017.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Whitney E

I am so extremely happy we hired Robin. She made everything come together perfectly. She was always available to chat or answer a quick email question that kept me up at night. She has such extensive knowledge and experience, she was able to run with any situation and give us... Read More recommendations. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Robin made the process a lot better for me and my now husband. She was like the fairy godmother of weddings, hire her! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Yoonmi P

Congratulations! You are now done in your search for a planner. This is it! Robin was amazing helping plan for and of course, organize everything on the day of for our special day. Everything went smoothly; in fact, I was nervous because things were going so well. I've been at... Read More other weddings where something doesn't goes as planned and was waiting, but everything was seamless. Everyone was seated on time, people knew exactly where they were going, things flowed well, and everyone had a great time. We didn't have to manage timetables (as Robin plans everything out to the minute and knows who should be where at all times) and were free to just meet our guests and enjoy the experience. I guess the greatest testament to how organized Robin was, how seamlessly everything went was that I had the most fun that I've ever had at a wedding while doing absolutely nothing on the day of! Oh and by the way, we both had a little too much to drink, but the next day when we woke up, everything we needed was waiting for us in the suite (gifts, centerpieces, cake, etc.). Thanks Robin!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Stephanie L

Robin was great to work with. Our wedding had two separate venues, which required extra detail and planning. Robin was key in ensuring all of the details and timelines fused together seamlessly, both on day-of and throughout the planning process. She was incredibly responsive to... Read More all emails and communications to myself, as well as our vendors, which was very appreciated. Because she was so detail-oriented in her timelines, I was actually able to enjoy our wedding, spend time with our family and friends, and not have to worry about any of the little details on the day-of. She also went above and beyond to manage all of the insurance certificates for our various vendors (an unexpected task), as well as watch our corgi on the night of our rehearsal dinner--which was so appreciated!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alexandra M

HIRE Robin!!! Where do I even begin?! A year ago, I decided I was going to be in charge of planning my own wedding. Since my husband and I anticipated a large wedding of ~200 guests, we knew we would need a month-of/day-of wedding coordinator. We did not want to have to rely on... Read More a friend or family member to take care of all the logistics – it’s just not fair to that one person. You really need a professional if you want everything to go as smooth as possible. I found Robin through reading reviews on YELP and after my husband and I spoke to her on the phone, we knew right away that she thoroughly understood our needs and that she was the right wedding coordinator for us. She is a very professional and seasoned wedding planner/coordinator and we felt a sense of ease, knowing that we would have her in charge. Robin guided me throughout my planning process, providing me with a list of vendor referrals, answering any questions I had when I negotiated quotes/contracts/hotel room blocks, gave me tips on décor and design, and even provided me with her own wedding checklist to keep me on track and on time. As I booked my vendors, I found out that a lot of them had worked with Robin in the past (or at least knew of her) and they all had positive things to say. She has a solid reputation throughout the Bay Area, and rightfully so. Prior to the month of our wedding, Robin acted as the liaison between my husband and I and our wedding venue/vendors. She established our timeline for the day before and day-of the wedding and made sure all of our vendors received the latest copy for their reference. She also led our rehearsal, which we especially needed help with since none of us knew what we were doing! On our big day, Robin kept everything on time (without it feeling rushed), she set up our guest book/card box/welcome sign/escort cards/etc., dispersed our gratuities to the vendors, kept all of our gifts and cards safe (even delivered them to our hotel suite) and she was the perfect go-to person for my guests and wedding party. It was such a pleasure to work with Robin and I honestly don’t know how my wedding day would have gone without her guidance, coordination, and onsite help for all of the logistics. I have so much respect for what she does – I’d hands down refer her to anyone I know :-)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Vincent C

We are a happily married gay couple, thanks to Robin! We met with Robin more than a year prior to our wedding date, we knew that we would love working with her. I felt most comfortable with her background in hotels, experience in events, and the rapport with her extensive list... Read More of vendors to fit our personal style and budget. To say that Robin was there with us every step of the way would be an understatement. Even with Robin's busy schedule coordinating weddings to what seemed to have been every weekend, we always felt like we were her priority, as I'm sure her other couples felt the same way. She was able to offer her expertise and knowledge timely, and generously. Close to a month away from the wedding, my husband-to-be had unexpected family troubles. Robin worked unfazed by our situation, acting immediately, professionally, and with heart. If she hasn’t seen it all, she surely works like she has! Everything worked out seamlessly, and our wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We couldn’t have done it without Robin! Xoxo, your Grooms!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Angela S

Planning a wedding is a lot more stressful than I had ever imagined. When choosing our wedding planner, my husband and I needed someone who understood our vision and how hands-off we would be. Our jobs made it difficult to get in the weeds of wedding planning and I needed... Read More someone with experience, thoughtful suggestions and a cool-head. Luckily, we were introduced to Robin Lewis, who is all of those things and so much more. The work that Robin does is incredible. Not only are her preferred vendors just as amazing as she is, but she goes the extra mile no matter how many weddings she has. I was blown away by her quality of work, her kindness and her generosity. Now that it has been a month since our wedding, I continue to look back and remind myself - I would have never had such a wonderful wedding without Robin. She made the planning process and wedding day easy. But its saying goodbye that's the hardest for us! If you want someone who will give you their honest opinion and deliver quality work, Robin is it. We were so lucky to have had her as a part of our special day. THANK YOU ROBIN!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 brett b

Robin was wonderful from start to finish. She was extremely helpful in orchestrating our wedding and bringing our vision to fruition. She helped us book the St. Francis hotel as our venue and since we were planning our wedding from another city she was happy to accommodate our... Read More tight scheduled trips to SF. Robin coordinated all of our walk throughs, negotiated pricing, worked with our vendors and reviewed contracts. Our special day would not have been the same without her help! We made the right decision hiring Make It Happen! and would recommend Robin's services to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Devan J

Robin is an amazing wedding planner! My wife and I hired her for the day of our wedding and she was absolutely fabulous. She is very organized, kind, and goes out of the way to make sure that your day is exactly how you want it. Even though we only hired her to be the wedding... Read More planner for the day of our wedding, she worked with us months before, helping us put together our timeline and coordinated with all the vendors. She was also a great advocate for us when some of our other vendors were being difficult. Robin is truly wonderful and we HIGHlY recommend her as a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lianne S

I am very fortunate to have known Robin my entire life and lucky for me, because she is an amazing wedding coordinator! Robin and my mom have known each other since high school and were sorority sisters at UCLA. The day I got engaged I knew that I would be in good hands with... Read More Robin as my wedding coordinator. I live in Southern California and was getting married in Northern California, in Livermore. Robin was very organized and connected us with the best vendor team that was within our budget. She kept us on track with our planning and created a detailed timeline that kept our wedding on schedule and stress free. She made it very personal by getting to know our bridal party and calmed my nerves as she sent me down the aisle! We received so many compliments from our guests about the attention to detail and the perfect timing of our wedding events. I can assure you that you are in good hands with Robin as your wedding coordinator, she will make sure your day is absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

A Grateful Mother of the Bride When the mother of the bride says “Wow, I truly enjoyed my daughter’s wedding”…there is a notable and worthy reason. We had an amazing wedding planner who anticipated issues, asked questions, kept us on task, and connected us to some fabulous... Read More vendors! Robin and I have been lifelong friends and I truly did not understand what a wedding planner did before my daughter became engaged..... There are so many details that I would never have considered. Planning a wedding is no easy task! I have a full time demanding job, as does my daughter. Robin truly understood my daughter’s wishes for her wedding …she then connected us with the perfect team, handling the details, communicating with the vendors... and she created an incredible timeline ensuring the day went off without a hitch. Robin is respected by her peers and now I know why. She is a pro and knows how to read people, puts them at ease, makes great recommendations and understands the emotional roller coaster that a family experiences with a wedding. I cannot thank Robin enough…she stood by our side and gave me such peace of mind. I am grateful beyond words!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Katie R

Robin knows what she is doing and she does so with professionalism and with many years of experience. She is very well-connected to the industry and is highly respected by her peers. My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose Robin as our wedding planner. She offers... Read More thoughtful and practical ideas while paying mind to your wishes. Robin pays attention to detail...many of which I would not have considered had I planned on my own...and with that came a relaxed, organized team of professionals working together to pull off our favorite day of our lives! My personal experience of the flow of our wedding day was seamless...I'm sure unexpected things occurred...but we never knew because Robin took charge! Robin is very passionate about her career and her communication skills set her apart from other professionals in her field. She made sure that our belongings and special memorabilia made their way to us by the end of the evening...she even mailed some of our wedding favor tags after the event that she saved, which meant so much to me because my sister designed them. We went with her vendor recommendations for our photographer and videographer and could not have been happier with them! Know that you are in very good hands with Robin!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Whitney D

Planning a wedding from across the country with a very busy work schedule was made possible by working with Robin and Make It Happen! I was able to tell her from our first conversation when I would be the busiest, and she made sure that all of the wedding details were arranged... Read More within those deadlines. Our florist surprised us with the fact that she would not be able to be there for our wedding, and Robin was able to find us a great alternative with similar design and cost. She was very responsive to my many phone calls and emails throughout the process. Since the wedding would take place at the Stanford Memorial Church followed by a reception at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, there were many logistical challenges that Robin smoothed out. She even worked with my mother to address her concerns and questions. She kept me on track and was available to meet when my fiancé and I were in town. The timeline she created made sure that information was communicated to all of the vendors, so that everyone knew where to be and when. The day of the wedding, she handled everything making sure that Kenny and I enjoyed this amazing day… from start to finish, we were so happy with Robin and would highly recommend her to other busy couples! Our wedding day was fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kelsey B

Robin was an excellent wedding planner. We hired her for "partial planning" for our July wedding in San Francisco. Partial planning included recommending vendors, reviewing contracts, setting a budget and timeline, and coordinating the day of. Her vendor recommendations were... Read More spot on. Since we live out of state, her recommendations were critical in narrowing down the hundreds of options in the Bay Area. The venue in particular was absolutely perfect! We also had an American-Persian wedding, and Robin was very knowledgeable and respectful about both traditions. She even found a DJ who did an incredible job playing both American and Persian music, and the dance floor was full all night! Since we only got partial planning, she pretty much left all the decision-making to us, but she was there as needed to offer general advice or answer questions. Robin's greatest strength is probably on the day of. She took care of every detail, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even grabbed club soda and helped clean my wedding dress when an enthusiastic guest spilled red wine. I would definitely recommend Robin as a wedding planner, especially to out-of-town couples or for Persian weddings. One word of advice is to think about what level of service you need. If you want your planner to handle lots of details as well as the tactical day of, you might want to opt for full coordinating rather than partial planning.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Robin is worth her weight in gold. Best decision we made in the wedding planning process! There is no way I could have organized and orchestrated the intricate details of my daughter's wedding without her. She truly is fantastic!! I knew we were in good hands with Robin and I... Read More did not have to worry about anything. My husband and I got to enjoy our daughter's special day. Robin made it all seamless, the day was PERFECT. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She is a MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I was apprehensive about the idea of a wedding planner as my wife and I were on a budget, but hiring Make It Happen turned out to be one of best decisions we made. It hard to fully comprehend how many little decisions are needed to plan a wedding, and Robin made the process... Read More seamless. She directed us to incredible vendors and helped ask the questions we wouldn't think to ask when negotiating contracts. Our actual wedding day went so smoothly, I cant stress enough the importance of having a coordinator who can stay level headed and move the day along. Robin made sure we were where we needed to be, but it never felt like there was any extra pressure or stress. Robin and Make It Happen were such an invaluable asset to our day, I highly recommend them for facilitating and actualizing your big day!