Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Alamogordo, NM (623) 986-2985

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

Rachel did a fantastic job not only with myself, but with the rest of the bridal party, mom, and flower girl. She was very professional and was very punctual. If I ever have any other events in the future, I would book her services again. She was amazing!! I would highly... Read More recommend her to anyone thinking about getting their make up done!!

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 julie F

Rachel was absolutely amazing, she was so responsive and supportive. Not only did my makeup look absolutely amazing but so did my whole wedding party's. My makeup remained intact and beautiful all night long. Tip: spend the extra money and go with the airbrush foundation, it... Read More even looked great the morning after. Thanks Rachel!

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Rebecca E

Rachel was fantastic. I do not wear makeup most days, and when I do, it's very little, so I was a bit nervous getting my makeup done. I have acne prone/scarred skin and really didn't want that to be what people noticed on my wedding day. Rachel did airbrush makeup on me and it... Read More was great. She was professional, yet warm and talkative. She listened to my wants, ideas, concerns and did just an amazing job. I was so, so pleased. AND unlike other artists around, she would do just one person, most others will only book if they are doing 3 or more people in a wedding. Rachel is the best, use her you will not be disappointed!

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Anacecilia N

Rachel was wonderful to work with! She arrived on time and prepared for both the trial and on my wedding day. She was professional and friendly as well. Rachel did make-up for myself (bride), the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everybody looked... Read More fantastic!! She was so easy to work with and applied make up so that everybody felt comfortable as well. I would highly recommend Rachel!

Overall great

Reviewed on 10/21/2013

Rachel is very talented at what she does all the while having a nice personality to add to it. I had a group of 10 bridesmaids and a few family members who had their makeup done by Rachel and I heard nothing but good things from the group as well as from guests at my wedding.... Read More She is awesome :)

Rachel is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Heather G

My wedding was on 3/2/13. Rachel was on time, very professional, and very friendly. She made sure everything was perfect. We made a few tweaks that were different than the trial run through and she was very flexible and made sure I was happy with it before she left. I loved it... Read More and my makeup lasted all night. I highly recommend Rachel!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Jena C

Rachel did my makeup and and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding on 4.13.13. After my trial we made a few tweaks and she NAILED it on the wedding day. We had no idea what to do for the bridesmaids when she got to the hotel. My MOH went first and let Rachel do whatever she... Read More wanted. It turned out perfect and the rest of the bridal party wanted the same makeup as the MOH. I HIGHLY recommend using Rachel for any upcoming events that you have. She is patient, creative and will help you if you aren't sure what you want. Rachel - thank you for making us look gorgeous for the big day!

Did a good job!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Rowena C

It was important to me to find an African American make-up artist that would be familiar with my skin tone. I was a bit hesitant when viewing Rachel's website since they were not alot of black brides on her site. Meeting Rachel in person, she is great to work with and she is... Read More good at what she does. After my trial, I thought she did a great job. On the day of the wedding Rachel did make-up for myself, bridesmaids, mom and sister. Everyone's make-up looked great but I think that Rachel still needs a bit more practice with darker skin tones i.e. selecting the right palette. My face was flawless and I don't think that anyone else in AZ could have done a better job!

She made me feel like a Princess

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Bethany B

Rachel does wonderful work. I looked so Beautiful the airbrush makeup is the best quality you can get. My bridesmaids makeup was stunning. She was always on time and worked with you to get exactly what you wanted. I suggest Rachel.

Rachel was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Corri G

Rachel does gorgeous work! She made my bridal party and myself look absolutely stunning! I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and Rachel made it look so natural and elegant. She listened to everyone's requests and used our best features and exceeded all expectations! She worked... Read More fast but effectively and not once did we get behind schedule. I highly recommend her to any bride!

I felt like a celebrity

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Shannon W

I received so many compliments both for myself and my four bridesmaids. Rachel does incredible work. The airbrushing was flawless and the eyelash extensions were dramatic and beautiful. I would highly recommend Rachel and use her again if the need is there. She is a very... Read More talented artist!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Rhiannon C

When I saw Rachel's portfolio, I knew I wanted her as our makeup artist. Her portfolio of work is gorgeous and inspiring and also well varied, so you knew that she could do exactly what you were looking for. She arrived on time for our trial, and did a perfect job! She takes the... Read More time to get to know you, what you want/expect, and how you feel about wearing makeup overall - making sure that you won't be "surprised" with the outcome. She knew that I wasn't comfortable with "too much" makeup, so she made sure to tone it down some, but to really play up the eyes (but not overdo) so that the makeup really popped in the photos. She did my makeup, airbrush, my mom and sister, traditional, and my four other bridesmaids, just their eyes. And I absolutely love how she made each girl feel special - and worked in their personalities too, yet they were all seamless! If you want to look perfect for your wedding - then you definitely want to book Rachel, I can not say enough for how amazing her work is, and how professional, sweet and charming she is!

Makeup by Rachel

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Ashley H

I had one month to my wedding, and was desperately looking for a makeup artist. Rachel was my number one choice, and she was available! Her prices were very reasonable. She was extremely professional from our first e-mail. Rachel did my airbrush makeup, my moms, my mother in... Read More laws, 2 bridesmaids, and covered 2 tattoos. The tattoos were covered very well. My makeup lasted the entire day. She finished everyone ahead of schedule. I loved that we were able to talk about things and make adjustments. Everyone said I wouldn't be happy getting my makeup done professionally, since I always wear a lot of makeup. I was thrilled with her work, and would highly recommend her!!! Thank You Rachel!!!

Fantastic Job. Very Very Well Done!

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Charles S

We strongly recommend Rachel for Wedding Makeup. She did a truly superb job, and was on time, and very personable, very caring, and Jessie looked drop dead gorgeous!

I looked perfect!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 sandy m

Rachel is THE BEST. I am a makeup connoisseur and extremely picky about how I wanted my makeup done. Boy did she deliever. My makeup was done about 10 am and at 3am it still looked flaweless after all the madness from my wedding. Rachel did all my bridemaids makeup as well.... Read More All girls had different makeup preferences, one who was more adventurous to the other girl who liked to stay more on the safe side but all girls were so happy how it came out. Rachel listens to exactly what you want and makes you feel like the prettiest girl in the world after she is done. I also had Rachel do my Mom and future mother in laws makeup, both looked 20 years younger but not overly made up. She reassured them when one was nevous about having the false eyelashes but at the end of the night commented on how she didnt want to take them off!! I would recommend Rachel for any event not just weddings. Again such great work and very proffesional!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 Olivia T

I had NO clue who to use for my make-up and then I received an email from David's Bridal that included an advertisement for Rachel Bush. I checked out her website and sent her an email. She was very friendly from the beginning and I felt really comfortable with what she was... Read More offering. I am not one to usually wear full make-up, so I was somewhat concerned with how the airbrush would look and how I would have my makeup done. Rachel did a fantastic job! The make-up felt light and didn't appear over done or tacky. It was defined, but very natural. She also did the MOB and MOH make-up for my wedding and we were all getting compliments throughout the entire night. Rachel was really affordable, she even offers a generous military discount. I was very happy with her service and the overall experience. I highly recommend her services for those looking for a light, but elegant make-up look.

Look no further for a makeup artist!

Reviewed on 1/09/2012 Amanda A

Rachael was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional, was easy to reach by email and was always quick to respond! She was super friendly and made sure I liked how I looked before continuing. She definitely is an expert at what she does! The makeup she uses is the best... Read More quality and the airbrush made me look flawless. For both my trial and my wedding the makeup lasted the whole night! I would recommend having your trial scheduled on a special occasion so that you can wear it out, you will definitely want to show it off! I had my trial on my engagement picture session and I received many compliments on my makeup from my friends and family. I know i made the right decision by working with Rachael for sure! Thank you so much Rachael!

Rachel Bush is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Leah O

I am so happy I found Rachel! Our consultation was perfect, but afterwards I told Rachel that I wanted her to tweak my makeup a little for the wedding day; she knew exactly what I envisioned! Rachel exceeded my expectations and did an outstanding job on not only my makeup (which... Read More was flawless), but on my mom and matron of honor (who looked fantastic)!! Rachel is an absolute doll and I highly recommend her to all brides! Ladies, if you can think it... Rachel can do it!

If I could give Rachel more than 5 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Miranda O

From the moment I met Rachel & had my trial, I knew I had made the best decision. I showed her a few pictures and gave a brief explanation of what I was looking for and she nailed it on the first try. AMAZING! I looked like myself but a better version! Then came our wedding... Read More day, she was about 10 or 15 minutes early which is always appreciated; She had 4 girls to do in a 2 hour period (1 Airbrush & 3 traditional) and managed to make everyone absolute perfection. All of my bridesmaids are naturally beautiful and Rachel simply enhanced their beauty. Each one of us looked & felt beautiful. Our eye color popped with the color palette she used and we didn't look or feel too made up. If you want to be flawless and feel beautiful on your wedding day (or for any other event), then Rachel is your girl. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING RACHEL!

We LOVE Rachel!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Dawn A

Rachel is absolutely amazing! From the very beginning at my makeup trial, she made me feel comfortable and confidant. She expertly translated the look I wanted into a beautiful finished look. She also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids, and each look was different for... Read More each girl's unique complexion. With her expertise, I felt so beautiful on my big day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Michelle R

Rachel is amazing at what she does! She was punctual to both the trial and the day of my wedding. She was quick and efficient. I loved my make up at both the trial and for my wedding and I would refer Rachel and reccomend her to anyone who was looking for a good make-up... Read More artist. Thank you Rachel for making my make-up stress free on my wedding day. You were wonderful!!

Rachel is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 nancy g

Rachel gave me exactly the look I wanted for my wedding. I had a trial with several others and felt "made up". This was not the case with Rachel. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. She is very professional and worked well with my hairstylist & photographer. My makeup... Read More stayed on all night and looked just as fresh at the end of the night as when I started. I will use her for any special occasions.

A lifesaver

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Cassandra H

I got engaged and married in less than 1 week! (Yes, it is possible!) I got married on a Saturday at 6:45 A.M. I didn't find my makeup person, Rachel, until Wednesday. Since the wedding was so soon, we didn't have time to do a trial run so needless to say, i was worried. Rachel... Read More did an amazing job! She did my makeup and 3 other family members and everyone looked fabulous! I opted for a more natural look while a few of the others wanted a little more dramatic. Everyone's makeup turned out wonderful and I would definitely recommend her!!! Thanks again Rachel!

My wedding makeup was absolutely incredible!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Paula N

Rachel did my makeup and my whole wedding parties makeup (that is around 10 girls!) and did the most wonderful job. She is creative, punctual and will work with you to find your best look. I had a picture of makeup that I wanted and Rachel was able to make me look so much like... Read More the picture that it really impressed me. We had two trials and my wedding day and she was early to every appointment and ready to go. Her personality is great, fun and I felt very pampered when working with her. My friend who is getting married in November decided to use Rachel too. You really can't go wrong with Rachel and she is guaranteed to make you look your best on your wedding day. I vouch for her services 100%!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Katie M

Planning a wedding is stressful, needless to say. Finding the right make-up artist for the ONE day you want to look your absolute BEST doesn't make it any easier, especially when you are overhwelmed with the countless options and price ranges. I took a chance, and called Rachel... Read More Bush. I am so glad that I did!!! She was not only affordable, friendly, and responsible...she also did an incredible job!!! I felt and looked beautiful! I received SO many compliments! I absolutely recommend Rachel!