$ – Inexpensive

Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

6620 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV serving Las Vegas area (702) 733-4000

Wedding Cake from Manan Bakery

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Silvia T

Manan Bakery is an amazing place. We called to make an appointmnet for the tasting the staff was very helpful. We met them two weeks after we called first. Did the cake tasting and choose the design. Not only was the cake beautiful it was so delicious too. Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Our Beautiful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Nancy S

Great experience with this bakery. We felt very comfortable to work with them. Very reasonable price for four tier cake, covered with sugar and fresh flowers (lavender color). We are very happy choosing this bakery.

My wedding cake

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Martha M

My husband and I want to thank Manan Bakery for making an amazing wedding cake for us. Very professional service. Everybody loved the look and taste of the cake. Once again, thank you very much.

Our Masterpiece Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Carolyn M

This place deserves 10 stars not five. I would recommend Manan Bakery to anyone if you are looking for wedding cake. Our wedding cake was a piece of masterpiece.They have great customer service. We live in San Francisco, so we found Manan Bakery online, spoke with Traci. She... Read More kindly explained everything about our wedding cake. We felt very comfortable working with her. Great experience and the BEST wedding cake. Thank you Manan Bakery.