Manayunk Brewing Company

Philadelphia, PA

River Club at the Manayunk Brewing Company

The River Club at the Manayunk Brewing Company is a spectacular setting in the rehabbed loft space of the former Woolen Mill. The River Club can accommodate up to 175 guests for a sit-down or buffet and larger groups for cocktail style gatherings. We offer exceptionally reasonable rates.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

4120 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA (215) 482-8220
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Noelle W

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Manayunk Brewing Company, and I cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was. The entire process, from start to finish, was seamless with the help of Paris, the wedding coordinator. She was attentive to every... Read More single detail, continually checking in on us to see how we were doing, and made our day completely perfect. The staff was so kind and so very helpful. The set up was perfectly beautiful and exactly what we wanted. If I could give the brewery, and specifically Paris ten stars, I would! You will not regret choosing this for your unique, super fun wedding location!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Shannon M

We had our November 2017 wedding reception at The River Club at Manayunk Brewing and could not have been happier with our choice. As soon as we met Paris Rose (event coordinator), I knew we would be in the best hands the entire planning process. We booked the venue the very next... Read More day after seeing it and meeting Paris. Paris has so much experience that she really puts you at ease as you work through every detail. She’s so down to earth and makes you feel like you’ve known each other for ages. Paris never made me feel like any question was unwelcome - and I asked a lot of questions! :) She was ALWAYS so approachable and responsive. Paris’ staff was very helpful to the people decorating for us the day of the wedding and really took charge for the clean-up. The food was so delicious and the bartenders were great. Our guests could not stop ranting and raving about the space. It was such a unique venue and completely met our request for something non-traditional (i.e. not a country club or big traditional hall). Thank you, thank you, thank you to Paris and staff at The Brewery! I am not surprised you continue to win awards recognizing your wedding venue. You deserve each bit of recognition! We would recommend The Brewery to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley V

I can’t say enough good things about Paris Rose and the Manayunk Brewing Company. We recently got married in the River Room (10-13-17) and from start to end everything was AMAZING. Paris was amazing from the time we booked the venue back in February of 2016 all the way up to the... Read More wedding day. She was on board with anything I could throw at her for my 1950s Friday the 13th wedding. She was so supportive, responsive and amazing to work with. She help my now husband and I every step of the way. She truly made us feel like old friends and family. Paris could not do all this alone; her staff is FABULOUS as well. From beginning to end they where friendly to all of my friends and family. They worked with us before and after the wedding to set up and break down everything. They where always checking on my husband and I to make sure we had everything we needed, we got to eat something and our glasses where never empty. There was one bar tender, I’m sad I never got his name, I feel like every time I turned around he had another glass of wine or a bottle of water for me. He was amazing. The River Room it’s self is absolutely gorgeous and we did very little to enhance it. Up-lighting bounced off the brewery pipes in the open ceiling to create a really cool effect. The surrounding area was amazing for family and bridal party pictures. Paris even allowed us into the brewery to get some amazing shots with the machinery. Dinner was fabulous, every plate was delicious, all night my guest where commenting on the apps and entrees. My husband and I enjoyed the food so much when we did our tasting that we also booked our rehearsal dinner there as well. We plan on going back every year on our anniversary, and maybe a few other times as well! Seriously if you want a fun and beautiful venue filled with an amazing staff and food and a night you will never forget, you need to call Paris Rose at the Manayunk Brewing Company

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Jessica J

I. LOVED. EVERYTHING. HERE! Paris, my doll & savior, she was amazing! Throughout the entire process, she was honest (with me, the groom, and the coordinators) and always made sure I would have my visions come true. Even when I was worried about seating, space, food, etc. she... Read More would accommodate whatever I needed, while reassuring me that everything would work out (She was totally right). Paris was super easy to get in contact with and was so much fun to work with (I'm kind of sad that I won't have correspondence with her anymore). My guests loved the MBC & absolutely loved the beer options ("beware of the Rise & Grind"-- I was told :-D). We went with a cocktail style wedding a.k.a. appetizers only, and people were full & happy all night long- Including me! The bartenders were patient and fun, the servers were sweet and smiling and it was just a complete BLAST. I wish I could do it every weekend. Thank you so much MBC crew!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Ashley T

Nothing but great things to say about Manayunk Brewing Company and working with the event coordinator, Paris Rose! We got married on November 11th and everything went very smoothly. Leading up to the wedding, Paris was incredibly responsive, helpful, and just generally fun to... Read More work with. What we loved about the River Club at MBC was that it was all in one. We did our ceremony and reception there and did not have to worry about catering or drinks. It was all there, it was all good, and it was all very reasonably priced. Without decorations, the venue was beautiful and we just spruced it up with some flowers and pictures. We honestly expected the food to just be standard wedding food but everyone loved it, especially the filet mignon. I highly recommend booking with the River Club at MBC and do it now! We booked a year in advance and it was the only weekend it was available in our six week range for Saturdays. Big thank you to Paris and the staff for making our wedding so fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Shannon S

My husband and I looked everywhere for our reception venue and were a signature away from booking another spot when he discovered Manayunk Brewing Company and we were beyond happy with our choice! This venue was absolutely perfect for us and Paris not only helped us create the... Read More wedding we truly wanted, she was fun to work with too! Our guests are still talking about the Manayunk Brewing Company from the food to the room to the beer - loved it all!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kaitlyn P

Imagine being o.c.d with a huge dash of anxiety, a strict financial wedding advisor (my now husband), and a bride trying to plan the most perfect day...somehow bridezilla stayed hibernating all wedding planning long! Everything imaginable was pinned on Pinterest, years and... Read More years of ideas, but as wedding planning began I only found myself de-pinning and re-pinning hours a day... In March, right after my husband proposed, literally right after, 16 days to be exact, I drug him to our very first venue, Manayunk Brewing Co. I had visited here a few times when I first turned 21 and never imagined having a wedding at a brewery as drunken nights played a short clip through my mind, standing in the room we would soon be having our first dance as husband and wife! Where is the SOLD sign? Not only did I fall in love with everything Manayunk Brewing Co. had to offer us, but a secret woman crush on our event planner, Paris... I swear she is the sister I never had...fast forward through a typical husbands skeptics and pointless emails to other venues, we found ourselves back at the brewery with my parents (if you think my o.c.d is bad you should meet my mom!) this time ready with a deposit! Literally booked the first venue we looked at and honestly I may have only sent 2 other venues emails...from everything we were being offered, the location, availability, flexibility, fast and easy communication (email responses within the hour) I knew this was the perfect pick for us and PERFECT it was!!!! Back to being o.c.d with a huge dash of anxiety...up until about 2 weeks prior to our wedding, my mom and myself were going to set up the room to how I pinned and wanted, but one day I received an email that felt like my life changed forever!!!! The room had booked!?! $@(?/&:$/@/)-!&/@ I panicked and instantly felt like rather giving birth to a child again than trying to figure out who the heck was going to lay out all my envisions and ideas over the last 8 months...BOOM, it hit me...PARIS to my rescue! (We can cue the fire trucks, the fire is out!!) I’ll be 100, I can be very annoying and controlling when it comes to certain things, for example planning a wedding, but when I say I was able to let go and confide in Paris, (whose actually done this multiple times) leave the ball in her court and breathe for the first time in months, it was simple! The streamline of communication up to and including our wedding was beyond perfect. When we arrived at the brewery the day of our wedding, we walked into absolute perfection! When I tell you I had sheets and diagrams for this poor lady on how I wanted things placed, she exceeded my expectations far and beyond! Every little detail was on point, from the set up, the staff whom was phenomenal and catered to our 16 month, overly tired, crying son, the food of which everyone raved about, to the perfect first few hours as newlyweds, literally perfect! I cannot thank the staff at Manayunk Brewing Co. enough especially Paris, for a night we will always remember! Their recent award for being named The Knots best of weddings 2018 was well deserved and we are so blessed to have experienced the reasons behind the award! Thank you times a million 5 stars!!!!!! P.s. I miss you! 😜

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Barbara L

I can't even begin to explain how pleased and elated I am that I had my wedding at Manayunk. Paris is beyond a dream to work with and helped my vision come to life. My guests are still talking about the food, booze and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 monica l

Everything about getting married at Manayunk Brewing Company exceeded our expectations. As two very serious beer drinkers, the brewery made the perfect backdrop for the best day of our lives. We first found the venue online and were so impressed by the package offerings that we... Read More knew we had to go check it out right away. When we got there we fell in love with the space and the moment we met Paris we knew we'd love working with her. We were so excited about the venue that we didn't even see another space - we snagged a date before we even told most of our family we were engaged! The space itself is modern and totally unique. Its open white walls, hardwood floors and exposed pipes make it the perfect blank canvas which is exactly what we were looking for! (Why do most wedding venues insist on using hideous patterned carpet, anyway?) Paris was so great to work with - she was prompt in responding to my questions and emails (and there were A LOT as we got closer to the day) and she always had an encouraging or supportive piece of advice when my head was spinning from all the planning. She's incredibly knowledgeable and took care of things I never would have even thought of. The day of was more than I ever dreamed of. It rained (remnants of Hurricane Harvey) and we moved our outdoor ceremony into the reception space. But I didn't have to worry about a thing - Paris took care of everything and made sure the plan-B was just as good (if not better) than our plan-A. I told Paris my vision and she worked with my vendors to make it come to life, even in spite of the weather. If all eyes were on me walking down the aisle, my eyes were on the gorgeous space Paris helped create. We had 125 guests in the River Room and every single one of them raved about the venue. We're STILL getting complements on the food.. and really how often do you hear about great wedding food?! We went for the second outdoor bar but since it was raining it didn't get as much use as we would have wanted, but it still made for a good space to escape the dance floor for some fresh air. The only thing I would have wanted differently was breakdown at the end of the night. We were responsible for helping to pack up a lot of the decor we had supplied which I understand is fairly common but still not what you want to be doing at the end of your wedding day. We enrolled our wedding party and the staff that was available did help so we were able to get everything packed up and stored for next-day pickup in about 15 minutes. Breaking down and packing up our stuff certainly wasn't a deal-breaker but I'd much rather have spent that time saying goodbye to friends and family who came to celebrate. In all -- the venue was perfect, Paris was AMAZING, and if I could relive our wedding every day for the rest of my life - I would. I couldn't recommend this place more highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

When planning a wedding you hope for a dream come true - the Manayunk Brewery made that possible! The Manayunk Brewery offered a modern upbeat vibe for our wedding reception of approximately 150 guests on 9/30/17. Our goal from the very beginning was to find a venue that was... Read More "out of the norm" and was more relaxed - without a doubt we found that at the brewery. We utilized the ballroom/loft area and the deck for our wedding reception. PARIS IS AMAZING. She was extremely knowledgeable, down to earth, prompt, and helpful throughout our wedding planning process. She made sure to understand exactly what we were envisioning and made those desires come to life. The menu is so broad and provides plenty of options. We went with the food stations and served sliders, pasta, buds, tacos, ect. We ended the night with Ben & Jerry's ice cream catering. Paris made things easy for me - which every bride is looking for! She communicated with my outside vendors i.e. DJ, photographer, decorators, and bakery, and Ben & Jerry's to make things run smoothly and coordinate details. This was a huge help. The servers throughout the night were very attentive. They made sure there was plenty of food rolling out of the kitchen and even took the time to put a plate together FOR ME while I was greeting guests - and forgot to eat. If you are looking for a unique upbeat venue check out the Manayunk Brewery. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jaime B

My husband and I were overwhelmed with searching for our perfect venue and once we met with their even coordinator, Paris at Manayunk Brewing Company, we both instantly knew this was our spot! Paris was more than professional; she was accommodating from our first meeting until... Read More the end of our wedding day. Taking time to check in on us throughout the year and keeping us on track, to making sure we were eating throughout the event are only a few of the ways she went above and beyond. The space was perfect for our ceremony and the area surrounding the location was a beautiful setting for photos. Equally as important, the food was DELICIOUS!! Every single piece of prime rib was cooked perfectly to temp, the chicken was moist, the vegan and vegetarian options were also a huge success and the passed hors d'oeuvres were scrumptious. I would also like to give a round of applause to the service staff. Every single person working that day was kind and attentive. We can not say enough to describe how perfect this venue is. Thank you, to the entire staff at Manayunk Brewing Co. for every part you played in making certain our wedding day was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Danielle S

One of the first things Rob and I did to pick a venue was figure out "what kind of people we are." Asking ourselves important questions like: are we golf course people? NO. are we beach people? NO. are we barn people? HELL NO. Are we Brewery People?! ABSOLUTELY. Wait, do... Read More breweries even do weddings?! Thus began our google search and we uncovered that Manayunk Brewing Company has a reception space!!! We e-mailed them and then headed over to check out the space. (insert heart eyes here). We loved it, we loved the look of the space, shelves to decorate, we loved the price, and WE LOVE PARIS. Wow, Paris the event coordinator there is great. She was easy to work with, made great suggestions, helped with the menu, was there for our tasting, worked easily with my vendors and really made our experience wonderful. I was definitely the bride who showed up with a GIANT check list, 100 questions, two wedding planning books, a pencil, and a pen. Paris answered my questions, put me at ease, had a format for the table chart, and answered every dumb/panicked question I had with a calm manner and explanation. We also got to take photos in the hottest room of all time, I mean, the space where they actually brew the beer, which was cool aside from dying in July because of the heat. My only complaint is the women's bathroom air conditioning wasn't working, which I am sure is fixed by now, and the person in charge of taking down my decorations was stopped a few times trying to access the room where she/the bridal party told to put extra stuff. (I didn't know this the day of my wedding, so honestly, who cares, we the left over stuff the following day) Also, if you decide to do the outside bar, MAKE SURE it gets announced or there's signs pointing people towards it. Manayunk Brewing Company was an awesome place for a reception. We loved the look, the space photographed well with our up-lighting, and it was fun seeing all the decorations twinkle as we pulled up to the front and looked into the space.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 natalie w

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true thanks to Paris at Manayunk Brewery. From our first meeting- to the big day, she made everything very smooth for us. We highly recommend this location for any type of function. Thank you again, Paris!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Erin J

My husband and I knew that we didn't want the traditional ballroom reception. We're a laid back couple and wanted a place that reflected our personalities. The brewery is such unique venue. The bar/cocktail area has couches for the guests to relax and socialize... Read More before/during/after dinner. The dinning room has floor to ceiling windows which really makes the space feel open. The manager, Paris Rose, is awesome! She's knowledgeable and answered any question that I had. She even drafted an email for me to have a difficult conversation with another vendor lol! With all of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Paris made this part easy!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Deb O

Being the mother of the bride, like all mother's, I wanted to make sure my daughters special day was perfect! Of course I asked ALL kinds of questions, "What if ...", "Can we ...", "Who will ..." "When ...", "Where is ...", And of course the never ending "Why?" With all my... Read More questions and concerns Paris reassured me, and answered my never ending questions. She made me relax, smile, laugh, and breath! She is a wealth of information, suggestions and is way more helpful then her age suggests. As for the food and service the steak was like butter and the chicken was so moist If there were any negatives (and they really aren't negatives) but the vegetables weren't cooked, they could have used at least 3 bartenders, and the srevers should make their way aroud the whole room for hors d'oeuvres. Guest sitting by and on the couches didn't get a chance to taste all the delicious apps.which was sad because they were so good!! I highly recommend Manayunk Brewery and the talent and wonderful Paris Rose!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Emily B

I don't think I could have imagined my wedding day anywhere else. Manayunk Brewery was so perfect in every aspect. Paris was phenomenal to work with. She went above and beyond, always responded within minutes to any question I had (I had a ton!). She even suggested many other... Read More vendors that we ended up using. Her staff was so personable and nice, and they even made a plate for my husband and I during our wedding. The food was top notch! My Dad keeps calling me to send him some of the wings during cocktail hour. Even some of my family members who are picky eaters were in love with the food. Everything about my day went perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you Manayunk Brewery!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Sam D

We had our wedding at Manayunk Brewing Company on 4/22/21017 & had such an amazing experience! From the start of wedding planning, my fiancé & I were drawn to the Brewery as it allowed us to include beer (our favorite) & still have that fancy/refined wedding ceremony &... Read More reception feel. The River Room is stunning! Between the hardwood floors, architecture, and overlook to Main Street - it was the perfect & unique backdrop for our ceremony & reception. Event Manager & Communication Paris, the Event Manager, is easy to work with & extremely accommodating! From our first walk-through, she happy to answer questions, provide information on different aspects of the room and how they run events. Each time I emailed her with questions, she was super responsive and provided her recommendations/suggestions throughout. As we got closer, she was awesome at checking in and making sure we were on target for RSVPs and decoration/setups. For the ceremony rehearsal, she really helped go through each area for Plan A (outside) and Plan B (indoors). Overall, her attention to detail allowed for our event to run smoothly and ensure that our guests were enjoying themselves! Food & Drink THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR. Before the tasting you get the menus to review and make some preliminary decisions-there were so many choices of appetizers and additional stations we had such a hard time narrowing down our options! We had our tasting a few months prior and were so impressed with the quality of the food. Throughout the wedding, our guests kept telling us how much they enjoyed the appetizers and how the entrees were so delicious. We're beer drinkers and were so glad that any beer they have in the downstairs restaurant is on tap for private events. The different flavor combinations were amazing & our guests raved about the options they had to choose from. We cannot thank Manayunk enough for creating such a great memory of our big day. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Molly M

I would not have changed a thing about our day. Paris and her staff were unbelievably amazing throughout the whole process. We did a cocktail style in the River Club for 200 guests, it never felt crowded, the flow was great. Every meeting with Paris left me feeling more assured... Read More that the day would be wonderful, i left meetings stress-free and inherently trusting her. The day really was wonderful, everything went off without a hitch. I was nervous not being able to see the venue all set up since our wedding was a Friday afternoon, but I stressed for nothing. The place looked gorgeous, and I can take no credit for it. Paris and her team set it up and it looked better than I imagined. I would recommend this venue for anyone looking for something outside the "traditional" wedding-type places. Friends and family raved all night about how different and amazing the place was.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

We had a small cocktail party reception in the Jazz Room to celebrate our wedding. Paris and her team were wonderful to deal with and made everything so easy. The servers and bartenders during the party were polite, helpful and accommodating. We had an open bar and an array... Read More of appetizers, and we received rave reviews from all of our guests about the food. I can't speak to a big formal "reception", but if you are looking for a fun, low-key event, this is the place!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amy W

We loved the venue!! The space is perfect for a wedding and has everything you need! Paris was fabulous to work with and was great at helping me with areas I didn't know much about, yet keeping it simple, the way I wanted! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking... Read More for a venue around Philadelphia. It was perfect for us and I would get married there again in a heart beat :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah S

My fiance and I held our engagement party here on 10/22/16 in the Jazz room. It was the perfect venue to introduce our bridal party, family and friends to each other. We and our guests had a wonderful time! The ambiance was warm, welcoming, modern and colorful; the staff... Read More was responsive to any requests; and the food was delicious (The salmon entree was a big hit with all who ordered and I absolutely adore the cucumber jalapeno margarita!!) Leading up to the event, Paris was very attentive, communicative and able to answer any and all questions. She was genuinely interested in understanding our vision for our party when we met in person and we were beyond pleased with the results! Keep up the great work and we'll certainly be back to visit (I love the cucumber jalapeno margarita!)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Peter N

So we wanted our wedding (June 11, 2016) to be a small one, low-key, intimate and just a fun time for everyone. My wife and I don't like being the center of attention and weren't all into the first dances and things like that. We just wanted to throw a party for our friends and... Read More family and have fun! Simple! We met Paris and she was exactly the type of person we needed to coordinate our event. She is bubbly, full of energy, enthusiastic, and awesome! With us being kinda gun-shy and tentative, Paris was the perfect complement to plan our wedding. On the day of, she unfortunately wasn't able to be there, but the staff was great at helping set up and allowing my parents, who are florists, set up our table flowers that morning. We got a LOT of compliments about the food and the beer from our guests afterwards. Pretty much can't go wrong with the food you pick. And, the beer flowed all night! Paris and the staff are great - I photobombed a picture the staff was taking in the photobooth - can't find it unfortunately, but they didn't mind at all. I'd strongly recommend working with Paris and Manayunk Brewery. It's a beautiful location and everyone there was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Peter P

October 8 2016 was the best day of my life and Paris Rose and the staff at the Manayunk Brewing Company played a large part in that. We had an 85 guests wedding on the 2nd floor in the River Club. We did a few different food stations instead of traditional course meal so that... Read More

way everyone could eat and mingle with each other. It ran very smooth. The open bar was great as there were 2 or 3 bar tenders and the drinks were strong and everyone was served in a timely manner. We had a photobooth and a DJ and there was plenty of room. We customized our tables and the mantle shelves but the space is beautiful as there are built in ceiling decorations and the walls and barn doors look great. The cocktail hour room is also amazing with the mirrors pictures and red chairs. There are also large windows that show the outside of main street which make for great pictures. We also had access to the back deck which gives a view of the river and there is a large tree nice for pictures. My wife and I are already thinking of hosting our 30th birthday party in the same space because we had so much fun and everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had. Thanks for everything Paris and staff. We will see you soon :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Thank you to Paris Rose and the Manayunk Brewing Company for a very memorable event. I planned my sister-in-law's wedding here, as she and her fiance were living in New Zealand. As a professional event planner myself, I was very impressed with the Brewery staff. They were... Read More attentive and accommodating to all of our needs. We had planned an outdoor ceremony and pictures that needed to be moved last minute due to threatening T-storms and the staff could not have been more helpful and competent. Paris was so lovely to work with and helped us all feel calm in a stressful time. I highly recommend the venue and staff.

2016-09-02T10:14:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It's truly appreciated! We hope that you visit us soon! Paris

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

We had our wedding reception at The Manayunk Brewing Company in April, 2016. It was a cocktail style reception on a Friday night after our ceremony at a nearby church. To say that everything was perfect would be an understatement. Everything from the venue itself, the food, the... Read More drinks, and especially the service were beyond what we had hoped for. We dealt with Paris from start to finish and she was on top of everything. She was present for the entire reception, making sure everything was running smoothly and going out of her way to make my wife and I as comfortable as possible. The venue itself is great, it consists of 2 large rooms, one serves as a bar area with high top tables and couches, and the other for dining with enough room for plenty of people. We had a band play at the reception and they sounded great in the room, and there was plenty of room for people to dance, which they did plenty. The building itself has an intimate and rustic feel to it, and it is a completely private area away from the main bar/restaurant. Please just go look at the room if you are considering The Manayunk Brewing Company, you'll see very quickly why we fell in love with it. Valet service is also available. All of this is great but what really made our night special was Paris. She was in contact with us from start to finish and we always felt like she was just a call or email away. She was always responsive and always had great suggestions and guidance. Honestly, almost everyone we have talked to since the wedding has gone out of their way to say how much they loved the reception. We would and will recommend this venue to any of our friends looking to get married in the future. Thank you, Paris.