Book Your Wedding with Manchester Country Club

A BALLROOM IN BEDFORD, NH

The Manchester Country Club in Bedford, New Hampshire, is a newly renovated wedding venue that can entertain up to 260 of your guests for your wedding ceremony, reception or both. The club is convenient for your guests to reach whether they are New Hampshire residents or not. The Manchester Boston-Regional airport is nearby and the club is convenient to major highways. The club is appropriate for large weddings or for a smaller, more intimate events, too. During the spring, summer and fall, there are plenty of beautiful locations for photographs on the verdant golf course. No membership is required for you to hold your wedding at Manchester Country Club, so you can take advantage of the club’s beauty for your special occasion. The upscale club features private powder rooms, a coat room and an elegant remodeled lobby.

Great Room. This room features a massive fireplace, a dance floor, floor-to-ceiling windows and a completely remodeled look. This venue can entertain 260 guests.

Terrace. Marry on the club’s terrace featuring beautiful views of the 18th hole. An evening ceremony will offer a sunset view. The terrace can be tented and is a wonderful location for a cocktail hour or a wedding reception immediately following the exchange of vows. The terrace has a second level for those larger guest lists.

Prior to the wedding, you will work with the staff at Manchester Country Club to tour the facility and discuss menu selections and other party details. A clubhouse fee is required to reserve the space for weddings. On the day of your event, you will have the complete attention of the event staff, as your wedding will be the only one of the day. You have a total of six hours for your reception and both the wedding specialist and event manager will be on hand all day long for you.

When you first arrive at the Manchester Country Club, the bride and her attendants will have access to 400 square-foot suite where she can prepare for the ceremony. This room is equipped with a vanity, wrap-around mirrors, salon chairs and leather furnishings. After you exchange your vows on the terrace or before the magnificent fireplace in the clubhouse, your guests will enjoy a one-hour long hosted bar as part of each wedding package. Beverage and bar upgrades are available. Other basic wedding package offerings include a cheese and crudité display, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and a three-course meal, including a vegetarian offering. The reception also includes a wedding cake and coffee service both after the meal and at the end of the reception. Your decorations also come as part of the wedding package. Your affair will be elegant with candle centerpieces, floor-length tablecloths with chair covers and sashes.

If you have additional ideas in mind, the Manchester Country Club wedding coordinator can help you upgrade your selections, which will help you avoid needing additional third-party vendors. A champagne toast is also a feature of any wedding package. Other package upgrades offer additional hors d’oeuvres, entrees, late-night snacks and wedding cake embellishments to choose from.

• The Knot and Wedding Wire award-winner
  • Complimentary tasting
  • The bride will receive the gift of a Tiffany’s signature blue box with bracelet upon booking the club
  • Specials are available for Friday and winter weddings
  • Clubhouse fees will be waived if you book a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or next-day wedding brunch with your reception
  • If the bride or groom have served in the military, a discount is available

Your Wedding, Our Venue

We’ve been celebrating the greatest love stories at Manchester Country Club since we opened our doors in 1923. It’s easy to say, that we LOVE love, and care about your wedding day being the most special day of your life. Learn how our modern Great Room and outdoor space can be your unique wedding destination. Love is for everyone; membership is not required to host your wedding here. Photos courtesy of: Millyard Photography, Gil Talbot Photography, Kristen Phelps Photography, Ashley Helen Photography & Dachowski Photography.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

180 South River Road, Bedford, NH (603) 624-4096

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brittney H

My July Wedding at Manchester Country Club was absolutely everything I had dreamed it would be and I couldn't have done it without Kelsey and her dedicated team. From my bridal shower, to rehearsal dinner, ceremony to reception Kelsey and her team were there for us at every... Read More point to make each event just as special. Its not often you find a venue that YOUR wedding is the only wedding of the day! As a bride it was very important to me to get ready onsite with all my girls and not feel rushed and the Manchester Country Club's bridal suite is like no other! We were allowed to arrive at any time and even enjoined an nice brunch spread while we got pampered. My hair and makeup vendors loved all the natural lighting and spacious beauty area! We booked the Grande package which included table linens, cake, 1 hour cocktail hour open bar plus many apps, a champagne toast for everyone and of course a lovely dinner. Even though this package is all inclusive you still are able to customize your options which was very important to me! Its the little things that go a long way with me, Extra meetings, special visits to the venue with photographers to scope out wedding day photo spots, walk through with my DJ to ensure our wedding slide show would work with both his equipment and the club's equipment, and even a dance rehearsal to make sure that my choreographed ballroom routine would work in the space...Kelsey never said no in fact she made every request happen! Going into the morning of my wedding I felt confident in Kelsey and her team I didn't have to worry or even think about all of the details I was just able to sit back relax and enjoy my day knowing I was in good hands. Wedding planning is a lot of work but it also should be a lot of fun. I can truly look back and say I had a blast planning my wedding and every little detail that I worked so hard at planning (I'm talking down to the little things like where I want each decoration placed, or not to put the dinner plate in front of my grandfather to give it to my grandmother, and for the champagne toast what members of my family not to give it to...stuff like that ALL happened as I requested it to be!)Since we live in New England and no matter what the time of year is you cannot predict the weather, so for me that meant back up plan if it poured out the day of my wedding i needed a venue that was just a beautiful inside as it was outside with lots of options to take pictures inside if needed. The grande staircase alone sold that for me! Plus they have these awesome white pillars outback that are covered. So if it rained you could stand under those, look like you are outside with a beautiful backdrop yet stay dray and still get amazing pictures! (Luckily we had a rain free day and got amazing pictures outside and even had a rainbow in the background! I'm thinking that's good luck!) I would 100% recommend this venue for any wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Nancy C

Where to start, I planned my wedding in four months knew what I wanted and what I was looking for. As soon as I walked into MCC I knew that I had found the right venue. Not only is it a beautiful venue but the fact that everything was newly renovated and was clean just made it... Read More clear for me. Heather and Kelsey are absolutely amazing. They answered all my question and really helped me get organized for my wedding that was rapidly approaching. The day of my Wedding i can’t even begin to tell you how calm I felt (could have been the mimosas) from butler service in bridal suite, to finally getting the word that it was showtime, to walking down the stairs with Kelsey whispering into her headset I’m coming down with the bride. It was the most organized event I had been to. The whole night flowed smoothly and never once felt rushed or unattended and neither did my guest. I cant begin to thank everyone at MCC enough for making my wedding such a magical night for me and my husband. Truly such great staff and amazing location with great scenery. I would highly recommend the MCC to any bride that is looking for that special venue and great coordinators to work with! Thanks again, The Hutnicks

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kelly W

Our wedding at The Manchester Country Club was simply beautiful. Kelsey, their new Wedding Coordinator, was an absolute pleasure to work with - as were Heather, Ashley, and Joelle. These women were extremely professional and proficient, but incredibly charming as well - the... Read More perfect combination to put any bride at ease. We were married in front of their fireplace which was the ideal setting for our guests, grand piano, and string trio. The terrace and the view of their exquisite golf course was perfect for the cocktail hour and descending into the ballroom for the reception worked flawlessly. My guests adored the food, the chefs at The Manchester Country Club were outstanding, and the late night "Mashed Potato Bar"was a huge hit. The elegance of this country club is the perfect backdrop for weddings that are intimate or grand. I would highly recommend MCC and it's wonderful staff which made our day so exceptional! Kelly :)

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lydia G

As soon as I saw the reception area, I knew this would be the place we would host the wedding of my dreams. The back wall of windows that looks out on the green is stunning, as is the fireplace. The veranda where our ceremony was held was beautiful also, and the perfect size for... Read More our wedding of 100. We worked with Heather and Kelsey, and they both made planning a breeze. Not a single thing went wrong on our big day, and I can't thank them enough for making that happen. They were super accommodating and helpful. The food was delicious. There were so many options to choose from! Luckily they offer a complimentary tasting when you book a package, and when we first tried the food we were blown away. Overall, I am so incredibly happy that we decided to host our wedding at MCC. It was an amazing day that I wouldn't have had anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Tereza M

We were delighted with our wedding reception at Manchester Country Club! It is a beautiful venue with wonderful staff and delicious food. My husband and I were very impressed by the helpful MCC staff from our initial meeting with the Wedding and Event Manager, Heather Gringeri,... Read More through the wedding reception. Our Wedding Coordinator, Kelsey Walsh, was superb and we especially appreciate her professional skill in handling a few last minute issues that came up at the reception that we didn't plan for. Also, Ashley Deeter, the Event Supervisor, was very helpful and accomodating to us. Our guests raved about the food (compliments to Chef Daume!) and service. Everyone (including the bride and groom) was able to relax and enjoy a great time! We highly recommend MCC as a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gina G

Manchester Country Club, if you want to have a STUNNING brunch, you call the Manchester Country Club. We convened there after my wedding the next day for a fabulous brunch that was just to dye for. It was a stunning view on their terrace and the food was sensational. Everyone... Read More couldn’t stop lunging for the french toast, seriously the poor staff had to keep running and getting more. If you need a nice quiet spot after your wedding go to Manchester Country Club. It is the intimate setting a bride and groom are looking for to spend with their guests the day after their wedding. Sincerely, Gina Crane

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Chelsea W

Such a great venue. I recently had my ceremony and reception at MCC and it was amazing. The staff there is very attentive and really goes above and beyond to make the day special. They made sure that my husband and I were taken care of from start to finish and everything went... Read More off without a hitch. The food is fantastic and they work with a great set of vendors to make sure that things are easy for you to find.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Victoria M

We had our wedding there on March 17, 2017 and we could not be happier with our venue choice. The attention to detail and customer service thru the entire wedding planning process, personalizing, getting ready the day of, ceremony, reception up until the follow-up for things... Read More left behind was above and beyond our expectations. Hearing all the great compliments from our guests is the icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alicia P

We could not be happier that we chose the Manchester Country Club as the venue for our dream wedding. My husband and I looked at many places in the Manchester/Bedford area since we had our hearts set on getting married at the Saint Anselm College Abbey Church. MCC was perfect,... Read More newly renovated, polite and helpful staff. Heather was great to work with as well. My parents and I had a lot of questions along the way and she was always accommodating and helpful in answering any and all of them. Anything that they didn't have such as particular linens and chairs that I wanted, they were able to rent, even at the last minute and then set everything up perfectly. We thought the food was delicious at the food tasting but then it was even better at the actual wedding! People were raving to my parents about how great everything was. We loved getting ready in the bridal suite and loved being one and only wedding of the day so we didn't have to rush. We are so happy we made the decision to go with MCC and will recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Patty S

The service at the MCC was 5 star from start to finish! From the moment we contacted the MCC to inquire about the venue, through the delicious tasting, throughout the reception and all the way to the morning after the reception when we picked up the remaining items from the... Read More wedding, they were amazing. Heather and Haylie were our contact people from the start and they responded to every single question or detail with the utmost professionalism. Their responses were quick and they made us feel like their number one priority throughout our entire planning process. Before heading to the church, I got ready with my bridesmaids the morning of the wedding in the newly renovated beautiful private suite upstairs at the MCC which was plenty of room for 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 hairdressers and 2 makeup artists. There were breakfast snacks, drinks and full service to the bar by the waiter that could be called from a push button from the room. The wedding party was able to spend time celebrating in the private suite after the ceremony and during cocktail hour which was serviced with a waiter for drinks and trays of hors d'oeuvres so we didn't have to miss out on any of the food! The entire staff throughout the whole reception was accommodating and so professional. The grounds were beautiful and provided the perfect backdrop for pictures! The only thing we would have changed was to make the reception longer because 6 hours was not enough time! Thank you so much to the MCC and especially Heather and Haylie for making our wedding better than we could have ever even imagined!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Andrea R

My husband and I truly had the wedding of our dreams at the Manchester Country Club! The staff was amazing and our coordinator Heather was out of this world! Everything and I mean everything was taken care of. We didn't have a worry in the world the day of our wedding. What I... Read More liked most about the venue is that you can use it all. We got married on the upstairs terrance, had cocktail hour in the outdoor tent and our reception was in the grand room. We had so much space to use! I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our special day!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Brigitte D

I just had my dream Winter Wonderland wedding at the Manchester Country Club. It truly was the best day of my life, thanks to MCC and their amazing staff. Heather my coordinator was great and on top of anything I needed. I have never received so many compliments by my guests on... Read More the food and how perfectly cooked it was. (As we know most wedding food is only so so) we had our ceremony in front of the fire place and guests were lead right out to cocktail hour. They flipped the room in no time and made it perfect. I would highly recommend MCC if your looking for the wedding of your dreams. Located right outside of Manchester and not too far for my guests that traveled from Boston or other cities in or around the state.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

My husband and I can wholeheartedly recommend the Manchester Country Club as the perfect venue to have a classic New England wedding. Although the Manchester Country Club is a well known and highly regarded golf club, they should also be recognized as the perfect venue to host... Read More a wedding. The newly renovated hall was perfect, with the assistance of third party vendors providing up-lighting and special linens, the already magnificent room became magical. The facilities have all been freshly renovated and are meticulous. We used both floors of the club as well as the balcony to host our guests to a cocktail hour and full reception. The facilities were only out done by the fabulous staff that were extremely professional and engaged every minute of our reception, especially Heather Gringeri who always availed herself to us leading up to our big day. The staff was very involved throughout the entire reception, checking in with me and my husband to make sure every need was met and that we were 100% happy. The hors d’oeuvres and meals were prepared and served exactly as they were first presented to us. The Chef was amazing and the guests have not stopped complimenting us on their meals. We have no reservation in recommending the Manchester Country Club to anyone. Thank you Manchester Country Club for our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Melissa B

My wedding at the Manchester Country Club was AMAZING!! I can not rave enough about Heather and her Staff. Everyone was very attentive to all details and extremely helpful. Everything was set up perfectly just how I had imagined it. My family and friends had a blast and said... Read More it was one of the best weddings they have been to. Thank you again to Heather and all the MCC staff for helping make my wedding an unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Annie H

My husband and I had our reception at the Manchester Country Club this past June. We honestly had the best day of our lives. The country club was wonderful and people could not stop raving about how good the food and service was! The appetizers were wonderful also! We made it... Read More clear what we wanted as well as what was important and they absolutely listened to everything! Everyone of our guests loved the venue and are still telling us how wonderful the reception was every time we see them. We were blessed with an absolutely beautiful 75 degree day, so the cocktail hour was mostly in the tent and outside. I honestly have nothing but great things to say about the country club and their staff! I would highly recommend the MCC to anyone planning a wedding!

Excellent

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Caitlin S

We worked with Heather during our experience here as well as Yolanda during our big day. Both of these lady's are incredibly professional and stayed on top of things throughout. Even when we had any concerns or issues, they were resolved swiftly. Such as nailing our signature... Read More drink. From our many meetings to cover the big day up until and through our ceremony (hosted there) as well as the reception- everything was wonderful. The setup they did with all of our items we brought in the days before was absolutely perfect! They were so incredibly accommodating. The food and service was absolutely fantastic from the tasting to the reception itself. All of our guests told us how incredible their dishes were! You certainly get what you pay for!

Great service!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Allison S

My husband and I had our reception at Manchester Country Club in September of 2014. We had a little under 100 guests attend. (FYI our pricing was based on the 2012 prices because that is when we booked them and we had open bar). We chose to use the Grand Collection which is the... Read More all inclusive option. This option seemed to give us the most for the money. It included the linens, cake from Jacques, and the first hour of open bar. Heather, the wedding coordinator, was prompt in replying to all my questions and did a great job the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. The bridal suite was gorgeous and perfect to get ready in. They went above and beyond with decorating the venue. We received many compliments from our guests on how great the food was too. The only little hiccup we ran into was that the top of our cake to take home with us was misplaced. However, MCC contacted Jacques and they sent us another one. I have no complaints and would recommend MCC!

Our venue was perfect

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Bri B

Heather and the team at MCC made our day go so smoothly. The food was wonderful, the decor was executed beautifully, and despite bad weather, the day went off without a hitch to the team at MCC. Couldn't be happier!

it turned out ok

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Kristen B

Not as expected. I was very happy I decided to get ready there or much of the decor would have been wrong. they did give a lot of push back when requesting to move some chairs that were in the way. nobody tended to the bridal party following the ceremony as planned. and me as... Read More the bride didn't get wine at the table, had to ask for champagne for the toast, didn't get a salad and they took my dinner before i even had 2 bites! the service for my guests was ok which is what matters, but I felt that as the bride they didn't take any extra time to make sure I was happy. All of the things that were agreed on did not happen until I "fought" for them the day of the wedding. I am glad I had everything in writing. but all of the guests raved about the food, and the venue itself is gorgeous.

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2013

Manchester Country Club was the perfect venue for my wedding reception! It is a beautiful venue with a pristine golf course as the back drop. My guests raved about the food and service. They said it was the best wedding meal they ever had! Managers and servers went above and... Read More beyond to make sure everyone was having a wonderful time. I would highly recommend the venue to any bride looking to make her dream wedding a reality.

Such a blast! May 26th, 2012

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Sarah A

My husband and I and all of our guests enjoyed a beautiful reception at the Manchester Country Cub. Scott and Marilyn both took all of desires, wishes, and concerns and addressed each with care. They put us both at ease about spacing, decor, flow, time line of the night, and the... Read More bar staff. I've grown up as a member of the club via my Dad and our reception was by far the best decorated and most beautiful day I have ever had there! We were able to take some lovely photos out on the greens, they made our signature cocktail taste divine, they fit our swing band in perfectly on the dance floor, Scott and Marilyn made sure they checked in with us on timing for every moment of the reception, we can't say enough good things about the service and experience we had with the club. The building is old, but just wait until the newest renovations are finished next year! It'll be a knock-out for sure. The food, and event cost were excellent. The only thing that missed the mark was having trays of the signature cocktails out for arriving guests and the tray of appetizer and drinks for the wedding party once we arrived. That took a little while to arrive instead of being there waiting for us. Oh well, we had a dream day and night and we owe it the Manchester Country Club creating a beautiful arena for our day.

Can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Caitlin M

While we didn’t think of MCC as our first choice for a venue, we cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We worked primarily with Marilyn but both she and Scott were so incredibly accommodating—the answer was always “yes” to any question, no matter how big or small.... Read More (And the answer wasn’t “yes, but that will be $XX more” like other places.) Marilyn really helped us with the entire planning process and answered all of our questions in a very timely manner. She and her team work very well with their trusted vendors (particularly our florist and linen provider) and they paid attention to every last detail. They are real pros at what they do and, most importantly, they anticipate really well. The food was phenomenal—people are still telling my parents how great their dinner was—and the drinks were excellent as well. The tent was great and the dining room was set up so beautifully—full of candles, flowers in all the right places, and all of our little touches (escort card holders, guest book, family photos, sweets table, etc.) were all arranged with such care. We had a lot of personal touches that we added and Marilyn was kind enough to let us drop things off a few days ahead. We had our pictures taken on the golf course (you need a member to do so) and some of our absolute favorite shots are of us walking on a path through the trees. Overall, we were so very pleased with the MCC and would highly recommend to future brides in the area. There are lots of other choices in Southern NH but no one is as accommodating and professional as Marilyn, Scott, and their team at MCC!

Manchester Country Club Review

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Alysa G

Getting married at the Manchester Country Club was wonderful! They have great organizing staff. I worked with Marilyn DiFillipo and she was on top of every detail and made me feel very secure with her in charge. Our wedding was the most wonderful day of my life. I would... Read More recommend the MCC to my family and friends.

winter wedding

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Elizabeth S

for a winter wedding the manchester country club offered the most concessions and kept the price down much better than any other location that i looked at. I was on a tight budget and this venue offered me a very classy location at a much lower expense. the staff were all... Read More friendly, helpful, accomadating, and organized.

The Manchester Country Club did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Jill D

The Manchester Country Club did a wonderful job with our reception! From my first meeting at the club all the way through till the wedding day I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. We received numerous comments from our guests how great the food was too! On our... Read More wedding day we had some issues with our wedding cake (the decorator was still working on our cake) and the staff at the country club called the cake decorator several times to find out the progress and they even offered to call another bakery or go out to the store and buy one for us if the cake we ordered didn’t show up by a certain time. It was reassuring to have someone else on your side handing the situation so that we could enjoy our reception. The facilities are beautiful and the staff is amazing. I would strongly recommended the Manchester Country Club to anyone.

Meet The Coordinator

Kelsey Walsh

Perfect. That's Kelsey's goal when she's working with brides-to-be and clients hosting special events. Kelsey's happy when she's making others happy, and she loves to provide an individualized and phenomenal experience to everyone she comes in contact with.