Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

6775 Jennifer Lynn Drive, Cincinnati, OH (513) 574-7427

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Susan H

Mandy Paige did our engagement photos and wedding photos and I was so impressed from our initial meeting at her studio. Her photos are natural and capture candid beauty without over-editing. No cheesy poses, just natural beauty. I could tell by how she decorated her studio and... Read More her portfolio that I was going to book with her. She also made my husband laugh and feel comfortable, which was important too! Mandy was prompt in all email communication and very clear in all invoices, showed up on time to the hotel for the "getting ready photos", etc. Those things are important! Our engagement photos were stunning, wedding photos, stunning. She captured the right expressions at the right times, and I can't say enough good things about Mandy Paige. Book with her! Her other photographers/assistants are wonderful as well.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Samantha D

We worked with Heather for both our engagement photos and wedding day. I could not have asked for a better experience. Not only did Heather listen to everything I wanted, she made great suggestions and was very good about making everyone feel at ease. I received compliments... Read More from both of our parents as well as friends regarding how well of a job they though Heather did. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Mandy Paige Photography to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

Mandy was the best vendor we chose for our wedding, it's been almost 9 months since we were married and we are so glad we chose Mandy and Olga to capture every moment. Mandy was a pleasure to work with, she did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She captured... Read More every detail and made everyone feel so very comfortable. We loved how quickly she posted our photos and got to enjoy some sneak peeks while on our honeymoon. Thank you so much Mandy for capturing the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Haley K

I used Heather Schmid through MandyPaige Photography. She was amazing!! She was so easy and fun to work with. She picked out the perfect locations for our engagement and wedding pictures. I am so happy that I can look back at our pictures and remember such a perfect day, thanks... Read More to MandyPaige Photography. I highly recommend them. It's like having your best friend take your photos!!!

2016-11-30T08:01:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley and Alex for taking the time to review us!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Caitlin K

We were blown away by Mandy Paige! She is kind, thorough, patient, attentive to detail, talented and very professional! Our photos are stunning and we cannot say enough good things about Mandy!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Michelle V

We absolutely cannot say thank you enough to Mandy Paige photography! Heather did such an amazing job and our pictures turned out beautiful. It was raining throughout the day and Heather gave us suggestions on where to go get the best shots. If it wasn't for her cool and calm... Read More personality and creativity, I probably would have cried! I can't thank Heather enough for everything she did! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and I can absolutely recommend Mandy Paige photography as the best.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel R

We sincerely can't say enough about Mandy Paige Photography. Heather was our photographer and I was excited about working with her from on initial phone call. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out gorgeous, and we couldn't be happier. We received so many compliments on... Read More how beautiful our pictures are. And I received many comments on what a great job Heather and her assistant Jana did about capturing the ceremony and reception in a discreet, non-intrusive way. They were so wonderful to work with—professional, personable, and creative. Heather had wonderful ideas on picture locations and poses, and she was so accommodating to capture the shots we wanted most and to take our ideas into consideration. The color of the pictures turned out beautifully. And Heather did such a wonderful job directing our bridal party and families to get the best looks possible. She helped to calm our nerves, made sure we were having fun, and was great at helping us through each step of the day. Every part of the day was captured perfectly! The Mandy Paige website is also super easy to navigate and gave a great sense of the team's work. The team was super helpful in answering any and all questions I had. We couldn't be more pleased with the pictures that we'll have to last a lifetime to remind us of the wonderful day! And I would absolutely recommend Mandy Paige Photography for any bride!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Emily C

We absolutely LOVE our engagement and wedding pictures!! We have received so many compliments on our pictures from friends and family. They are absolutely gorgeous! We were very impressed with Mandy’s professionalism, efficiency, and expertise. Throughout the entire planning... Read More process, Mandy was quick to respond to emails and answer questions. She was very helpful with the day of timeline and making sure that we had plenty of time for pictures, while still arriving to the church on time. I was always impressed with the amount of pictures that Mandy was able to capture in a short amount of time! Mandy was so great to work with!! As soon as the wedding was over, I couldn’t wait to see pictures! We received sneak peaks in less than 2 days and all of our pictures in less than four weeks! I am so happy that I chose Mandy Paige Photography and I would recommend Mandy and her team of photographers to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Melissa S

Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Mandy is INCREDIBLE! She has an eye for capturing all the details and special candid moments. We have received so many compliments on our pictures from family and friends. They are truly stunning! Mandy made the... Read More process of wedding day photography an enjoyable experience. Our entire bridal party had a great time! The planning process was also very easy. She was quick to respond to emails and provided us with vendor recommendations. I couldn’t imagine a better experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kristen D

Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures and even traveled to our college for them. We had her do our wedding pictures at the Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption and Drees Pavilion. They turned out absolutely beautiful! We were on a strict... Read More timeline the day of so she made sure she was efficient but captured every shot we wanted. She was friendly and personable and made me feel very comfortable the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Mandy Paige!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kara S

I don't know where to even begin to describe how absolutely fantastic my experience with Mandy Paige Photography has been! Heather was our photographer and was amazing. I've only gotten our sneak peeks back so far, and I'm already in love with every single shot. She was... Read More professional and incredibly sweet and funny, as was the other photographer she brought (Olga). If it was possible to give more than 10 stars I would. I will forever recommend this company and will use them solely going forward for ANY photos I have taken!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jillian R

This is a late review (our wedding was last July), however much deserved! We had Heather capture our wedding day and can't say enough great things about her. She was so professional and made us feel so relaxed throughout the entire day. We met with a number of other... Read More photographers before picking Mandy Paige and we knew when we first met with Heather that they were the perfect fit for us! We had such a difficult time picking out pictures for our album because we loved so many of them. Heather, we cannot thank you enough for being a part of our day and capturing such beautiful images that we will treasure for years to come. I highly recommend Mandy Paige Photography!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelsey B

We could not have imagined our wedding day without Mandy and her amazing team. From the day we hired her (over a year and a half before our wedding) Mandy was absolutely perfect. She calmed my nerves, made us comfortable taking photos, helped us organize our timeline, and really... Read More let us ENJOY our day. Her entire team was so professional and we felt completely comfortable with them. Even though it was insanely hot taking pictures on our wedding day, no one complained and we all had a blast. Our photographs are STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUl and I've only seen our "sneak peek". We can't imagine what the rest are going to look like. Our 7 1/2 minute video of our whole day has been view but ourselves, family, and friends and we have been told over and over again how it's the best they have ever seen. We have already been telling other engaged friends that they HAVE to have Mandy Paige Photography. It's the best decision we ever made and we are so thankful! I wish there were more than 5 stars to rate her!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley M

Mandy did such an amazing job on our wedding photos! They turned out absolutely stunning. My husband and I really appreciated how prompt and knowledgeable she was. She was great to be around on my wedding day as well. She is easy going and made everyone feel very comfortable. We... Read More knew she was around getting all the pictures during our reception but also gave us space to enjoy our night. Thank you Mandy! If you choose Mandy Paige Photography for your wedding you will be so glad you did!

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 MaryBeth S

We can't say enough great things about Mandy Paige! She's incredibly talented, and her pictures show it! While sometimes poses for pictures can seem a little awkward, she made everything fun. Other than how beautiful the photos turned out, I was impressed with how quickly she... Read More turned everything around. She uploaded our engagement sneak peaks, and almost 80 wedding sneak peaks just days after we took them! It was great to check about a few of them and share with family and friends so soon after the event.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 amy s

Mandy and her assistant were OUTSTANDING. I would recommend to anyone in Cincinnati. She knew our venue, Cooper Creek, very well. She knew all the great places to take pictures. She was very efficient and non-intrusive on the day. She and her assistant were fun to be around... Read More and all of my family was impressed that day and with the final pictures. We are so happy that we chose Mandy Paige Photography. She captured all the right moments in such beautiful and classic pictures.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Tamara S

Heather and the whole team we worked with from Mandy Paige were absolutely amazing from the start! They answered all my silly questions and guided us through the whole engagement session planning and day of schedule so we didn't have to stress. For me, being able to have the... Read More rights to all of my photos was a must have, and I was elated to find out that Mandy Paige offered that option. Not having to sit down and select the specific sizes I wanted in all of my pictures in one sitting is the best feeling ever. I can always go back and print more of any size I want! The day of the wedding was awesome! The one hiccup we encountered, Heather quickly sprung into action and smoothed out the problem so that I could stop stressing. The whole time us girls were getting ready, Heather and her team were there snapping pictures, but we hardly noticed, it all felt so natural. Pictures of the first look, ceremony, and reception were stunning and I am constantly getting compliments on them. I am incredibly happy with the quality of the service provided by Mandy Paige Photography, as well as the price. We plan on using them again for newborn pictures of future babies! THANK YOU MANDY PAIGE PHOTOGRAPHY!!

She captured my special day! :)

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Amanda B

Mandy Paige did a wonderful job taking control and capturing my special day. I didn't feel i needed to worry about anything because of her ability to manage the timeline so well. Did I mention she was like 9 months pregnant!? I would recommend Mandy Paige to everyone looking for... Read More a photographer.

One of the Best Decisions We Made

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Emily K

My wife and I had an opportunity to work with Mandy during my sister's wedding and enjoyed the experience so much, we turned to her team again for our big day. This time, we had the pleasure of working with Heather and her assistant Michelle. From the moment you first begin... Read More working with Heather, it is immediately evident you're in great hands and the results more than back it up. Heather kept us relaxed and laughing while simultaneously keeping everyone focused and on schedule. We also appreciated her attentiveness, creativity, and the way she handled some of the unexpected challenges presented by our church. Since receiving the final results, we've not stopped being inundated with compliments and requests for prints from friends and family. Without a doubt this was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding and we look forward to the many years we get to enjoy our photos and the indelible memories they helped us create.

Mandy Paige Photography

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Kelli C

There are so many options when choosing a photographer in Cincinnati. My husband and I received a few recommendations and upon researching, we knew we both loved Mandy’s photos and editing techniques. We met with Heather to discuss the wedding timelines and I have to say she... Read More was wonderful! She made everything so easy and seamless. The wedding day was perfect, we were able to take amazing pictures prior to the ceremony and also had time to take a few family pictures after the ceremony. Heather even had her assistant take photos of the reception hall prior to the guests arriving so I could see everything put together; such a wonderful touch. Our guests LOVED the photo backdrop and props, it was a great way to have some fun with our friends and family. I can’t wait to book Mandy Paige Photography in the future and will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Amanda R

There are so many reasons I could share as to why I loved working with Mandy, including the fact that she shot the wedding that my now husband and I met at. Because of this, I had already seen Mandy's work and new it would be amazing, but once she became involved in my own... Read More wedding it was always clear that she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure we would be happy with the memories we wanted to capture. For example, during our engagement session with her, I realized half-way through that I forgot to bring my jeans for the more casual shots we wanted. As I very outwardly started to panic, Mandy took my hand, said "Just trust me", and she worked her magic. You would never be able to guess that I'm wearing brown and magenta yoga pants in those pictures! Mandy was a pro and gave us unbelievable engagement shots. And to top it off, she powered through the final weeks of her pregnancy to make sure my husband and I got all of the pictures we wanted on our wedding day, including attempts to dodge oncoming traffic in various places throughout Northern Kentucky. Truly, Mandy is THE BEST!

Amazing Company and Photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Mia T

I have loved every minute of working with Mandy Paige Photography. I had Heather as my photographer for our wedding and I also met with Mandy regarding our wedding album. They are the epitome of professionalism with a little spark of fun. Heather did such an amazing job making... Read More us feel comfortable and allowing us to be ourselves!! She arrived on time and was able to get a lot of pictures of our special day and yet still stay on schedule with us. She was such a blast to work with!! I have loved every single picture that we received from our wedding day (which was a lot!!!). We received our final pictures soon after the wedding. I definitely recommend Mandy Paige Photography to any bride, family, senior, or well really to anyone out there! I will be using them once again in the future and look forward to it!!!!

Beautiful Pictures - HIGHLY recommend

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Diane K

Mandy and team were wonderful at our July wedding. They got all the shots we wanted in a quick and efficient manner so we spent more time enjoying our wedding day vs. standing for pictures. Mandy was great through the whole process, quick to respond on emails, and offered many... Read More suggestions from where to have the pictures to the reception hall we were going to pick. I recommend Mandy, she has done many of our family weddings including my cousin, and sister! The photos are beautiful, I couldn't ask for better. I recommend highly her services, you will not regret!

Holy Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 cortney c

I had the privilege of having both Mandy and Heather as my wedding photographers. Mandy was by far the BEST vendor we selected. Not only did she meet all my requests but she also asked frequently if I had any additional requests or photos I wanted taken. Both at the engagement... Read More session and the wedding she truly had my husband laughing and enjoying the photos. All of the groomsmen were having fun and engaged the entire time (which can be hard!). She was completely in tune with everything I wanted and I couldn't have asked for better pictures. Our photos turned out absolutely breath taking and we have received nothing but compliments and requests! She was fun and enjoyable to be around and made it so easy! She truly made my wedding day incredible. Both her and Heather were extremely knowledgeable and helpful but also listened to everything I wanted. If you are looking for the best photographer in the area she is it!

Professional pictures, great value!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Emily L

I was absolutely thrilled to have Mandy and her assistant take our engagement photos in May and our wedding pictures last month! Their assistance made getting our photos done before and after the ceremony a breeze. They were professional and knew just how to get the pictures... Read More done as efficiently as possible. Mandy was also good about including poses we requested and made sure that everyone knew what they needed to do with a minimum of fuss. I didn't have to worry at all about the pictures because I knew I was in good hands from the moment Mandy and her team came in. Thanks so much for documenting our wedding day so well!