Award-winning Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism

When Marc Pagani Photography shoots your wedding, we artfully capture the situations you experience - but not in a stiff, prefabricated way...we figure if we're gonna spend the day with you, we should have some fun. We document important moments that go unnoticed by most - moments that, in years to come, you will cherish!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans & Destination (504) 343-5364

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erin O

I can't rave enough about Marc! From start to finish he was incredibly professional. My husband and I had a destination wedding in New Orleans with no friends or family local to the area. All weddings can be stressful, but destination weddings add the extra aspect of the... Read More unknown. Finding a qualified photographer who would be able to capture our wedding day was very important to me. You only have one opportunity to capture these moments. I reached out to Marc through his website and received a response while I was still searching photographers. This prompt response time was consistent throughout the months of planning that followed. Marc was always accessible and very transparent with all information about his services. We had Marc shoot our engagement pictures around the French Quarter. He had a number of great suggestions for locations we could shoot at and really has a great eye for light and framing. On our wedding day Marc was set up early, came fully prepared, and somehow captured all of the special moments throughout the day with the help of his associate photographer. The pictures from the ceremony, second line, and reception all turned out beautiful! There really are varying degrees of quality in photographers, even on the "simple" things like portraits. He's truly an artist and has the experience to back it up. I felt Marc was very reasonably priced for the quality of work he provided and everything that's included in the package we selected. Now that I've received the pictures from our wedding, I feel like we got an incredible deal. The images are spectacular and take me right back to the moment that's captured. It's true that you get what you pay for and Marc exceeded my expectations in every way. One key factor to planning a wedding or any large event is to work with exceptional vendors, and Marc Pagani is exactly that.

Would recommend to anybody!

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Kathryn R

I am so glad we chose Marc to capture the many wonderful moments of our wedding. He was perfect. His demeanor is very professional - he's quiet yet decisive, directing you through your photo shoots with his years of experience. We had him take engagement photos first, to test... Read More out the makeup/hair and get to know our personalities. Those photos were excellent, and I think he was even better able to capture our special moments are our wedding after getting to know us. The whole evening was perfect, and Marc caught every moment of it. From the first time we saw each other, through the ceremony and wedding party shots, through the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing - he made every moment sparkle with the magic of the evening. With his photojournalistic style, Marc has a knack for catching the "true" moments - the tender kisses, the sweet looks, even the eye rolls. Everyone looked their best in his photos. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful collection of photos to remember the best day of my life. Thanks Marc!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Greg H

Can we put 6 stars? I worked with Marc to shoot my proposal and have a quick post-engagement shoot immediately following. Marc was fantastic to work with and help plan - especially since I was from out of town and needed suggestions and really for him to lead the shoot after... Read More the proposal. Despite weather looking like it could put a damper on the event, Marc worked with me to find "back-up options" that were covered and waited intil about 5 minutes to confirm the exact location where I was to propose. He is friendly, flexible, and very easy to get along with. You can't do any better!

2017-06-27T15:30:06 Response from the vendor

I really enjoyed meeting you both. Hope the wedding is a huge success!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carol T

Marc is AMAZING!! We are beyond thrilled with our photos. Marc made us feel relaxed throughout the day. We never felt rushed even as we took all our formal shots prior to the ceremony. We purchased a package and not only did we get an amazing amount of shots, but the... Read More creativity and quality were impressive. Marc was super easy to work with in coordinating the event as we did most of it online since we are from out of town. Overtime we look through our photos, it is like reliving our amazing day. Thanks Marc!

2017-06-26T13:42:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Carol and Bobby! Had a blast shooting your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachel B

If you're looking for a photogrpaher, Marc is your man! We had a wedding of 200, very high energy people that included a second line through the french quarter and he captured all the best moments. I can honesty say that we all felt comfortable and have amazing posed and candid... Read More shots as memories forever. My favorite photo, by far, was a result of Marc realizing that the lighting was amazing in the middle of our reception. He pulled us outside for a few quick shots, and they were absoute magic! Marc is an artist, not a typical wedding photographer. I HIGHLY recommend working with him. Everything start to finish is fairly priced, high quality, and he's very responsive.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Marilyn C

Marc and his assistant shot my son's wedding last month. It was a pleasure working with him and the pictures he took are absolutely wonderful. He captured the emotions of the event in ways I never thought imaginable. I can't thank him enough for creating such beautiful... Read More memories for our family to treasure.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jamie D

Marc is a wonderful photographer. He is a consummate professional and was very helpful during the booking process. Marc offers an assortment of packages and price points that can suit anyone's needs. The day of the wedding, we had a great time shooting both portrait and action... Read More shots of the day. Not to mention, the photographs are beyond beautiful! I would recommend Marc Pagani Photography for any NOLA wedding or event that you would like memorialized forever! I know we will cherish the photos and videos Marc took for the rest of our lives! Thank you, Marc!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Cody M

Wow! I can't believe how incredibly happy I am with my wedding photos. First off, my husband and I started out with some pretty off the wall Engagement pictures. My husband is in film school so we decided to do movie themes at a warehouse that houses old movie sets, Movie Sets... Read More Venue in Slidell. He totally understood what we were going for and was able to capture everything we wanted. And the wedding pictures!!! I am not one for traditional posed pictures and I had discussed this with Marc. I wanted pictures that caught the moment and the feel of the night. He did just that. I was so pleased and am so glad in a city with so many photographers I chose Marc.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I made sure to do my research when in came to booking a photographer for my destination wedding in New Orleans. Marc Pagani and his associates are extremely professional! Marc was available at all hours to answer any questions or concerns that I may have had. My wedding photos... Read More turned out beautiful.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Samantha S

We just got our link to our engagement photos gallery and we couldn't be happier!! Marc helped us through all of the steps of deciding which package to go with (we ended up do a modified version of Package B, and we added a bridal portrait session and engagement session). He... Read More was very easy to get in touch with and scheduling our session was so simple. During the photo session in the French Quarter, Marc chatted with us about the rest of our wedding planning and was cracking us up for most of the afternoon. The photos he shot really captured our personalities, and my parents already want to buy a bunch of prints for the wedding in May. I HIGHLY recommend Marc due to the great price, the professionalism, and the amazing photos.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 MORGAN H

Don't use this photographer!! My photos came out so so terrible that I went and had photos retaken of my husband and I. My personal shots appeared as if they were greasy mugshots and the couples shots he took had glaring flaws. There was bright photography equipment in the... Read More background. The team member that I paid so much extra money for to have help him on the day of my wedding came to work for the first day ever on the job. It's unfortunate that with as much money I was forking over, that he had to bring a newbie. And the poor quality came through in the end result. On top of it all he also will not allow you to have any photos prior to 90 days post wedding (read the contract). This is the only photographer I've ever worked with that had this requirement. In order to get any for your home in advance, you would have to pay $20 for an 8x10. If I had purchased each photos that way, it would have cost me $10,000 just for prints. I believe in paying good photographers and believe that they are well worth the money!! I hire one for professional shots every year. Unfortunately, I was so incredibly disappointed with the quality of Marc's photos that I sobbed when I first saw them. He does appear to have some great shots at some beautiful weddings. I wish my experience had been the same as those are moments that I can't get back again.

2015-09-23T04:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review (my very first negative review on theknot in 18 years of shooting 650 amazing brides!!). For the record, there are several inaccuracies in the review that I would like the rest of the Knot community to be aware of. 1. Lindsey... Read Less Read More

I'm in love with my pictures

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Melissa L

Loved Marc. He is great to work with. We loved our wedding pictures. We have the normal poses and then a lot of candids. I love candid photos. Can't wait to pick out my photos for the album!

Stunning Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Art S

WOW! Marc and his assistant just know when to snap that camera! Incredible how little moments are captured is such real "un-posed" ways. We had massive Oak trees in the background and the created effect made us look like we were stepping out of a painting. So real, yet artistic.... Read More This is why we chose Marc Pagani Photography and this is what we got. We also found Marc easy to work with and very friendly. He understood what we wanted to achieve in our pictures and he delivered. I also think the product - the artistry and professionalism - is great value for the dollar. I highly recommend Marc Pagani Photography and we are so happy with our choice.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Kelly M

We just got our pictures online and they look stunning! Super professional and beautiful!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Britni N

Marc Pagani does beautiful work. I wanted a photographer who was less traditional and more photojournalistic, which is why I selected Marc. He came with great reviews. Everything I have received from him to date has been beautiful. My only regret was not being more aggressive in... Read More verbalizing what photos I envisioned prior to the event. I became so overwhelmed the day of my wedding, that there are some pictures that were not taken.

Great Photos

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Claire M

I am very pleased with the pictures I received and the vendor is easy enough to work with as a busy bride. My photographer went above and beyond to capture what I asked for and captured otherwise fleeting moments.

Magical Wedding

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Sarah S

My wedding was exactly what I envisioned in my head. Everyone on the ground made this possible. However, Marc Pagani was able to capture this magic through his pictures. He then put it into this beautiful album that reminds me every time I look through my photo book. I would... Read More recommend him to anyone who wants to be reminded of every important moment from your wedding. Just beautiful!

Pics

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Jacqueline M

We have our pics... waiting on our disc

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Carole B

Amazing Photos!!

Exceeded our Expectations

Reviewed on 1/02/2012 Kelly D

We picked Marc Pagani because of the photojournalistic style of the work on his site. The outcome was beyond our expectations. Our photographer, Rush, had an incredible eye and was able to get some pictures in very difficult lighting conditions. We loved all the pictures from... Read More the ones taken at the church to the ones at the reception. We would recommend Marc Pagani and particularly Rush to anyone in need of a true professional.

Great experience

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Mandy D

Marc Pagani and his associates were very easy to work with and provided exactly what we asked for. Highly recommended.

Courtyard Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Ivy D

Marc did a wonderful job at our wedding. We received photos within 10 days of the event and the photos turned out wonderfully. Marc and his assistant were very professional and attentive. I really enjoyed his approach to wedding photography and many of the moments he was able... Read More to capture in the photographs. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Associate Rush makes great addition to Marc's team

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Teresa P

Marc and his associate Rush were both very professional in every aspect! Marc did my bridals and made me feel like a supermodel. Rush was there on the day of my wedding and was so great in every way! Rush didn't get in the way, wasn't overbearing or demanding and kept a smile... Read More on his face the whole time. I appreciated that he helped me stay relaxed throughout the day. I know it's because of him that my photos look effortless! He caught us having a good time without manufacturing with poses. He was absolutely wonderful!!!

Wonderful Quality and Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Michelle M

Booking with Marc Pagani was a breeze! He is very responsive and returned all my emails promptly. We worked with one of his associate photographers, Pamela Reed, and she was fantastic! Truly made our wedding day very stress-free and we look relaxed and joyful in all of our... Read More photos. After the wedding, Marc was super great in coordinating preparation and delivery of our package - including our wedding album and large prints. He did an AMAZING job putting together a sleek wedding album of all of our favorite photos. When I had a problem with one of the DVDs, he mailed me a second copy the next day. I have no complaints about Marc and would recommend him.

A great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Aleeza P

Marc Pagani was an excellent wedding photographer - he was accessible leading up to the wedding for any questions we had, he was on time (even early), flexible, and captured our incredible night! We had a traditional Jewish wedding, which included a few different pre-ceremony... Read More events going on at the same time in rooms right next to each other - Marc managed to capture it all, as if he was in two places at once! I highly recommend Marc Pagani for your wedding photographer.

Marc Pagani