A stylish bridal boutique for the modern bride

Come experience our collection of distinctive wedding gowns and accessories in an elegant yet relaxed setting. We also carry a variety of contemporary bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, and flower girl apparel. Our bridal stylists are committed to the personal service and attention to detail

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

316 N Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA (714) 776-6881

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Jessica P

What can I say, Amanda made my dress shopping experience easy and fun! I walked in wanting a specific style dress and ended up saying yes to the dress to a completely opposite style gown! Amanda made me feel so comfortable and understood my style from the very beginning! Thank... Read More you Mariposa Boutique!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Stacey M

I had am absolutely great time here! Tatiana was extremely helpful when it came to picking dresses. She asked me what I had in mind, brought me dresses with what I wanted, but also brought me dresses that I would have never thought to try on. She was friendly and super attentive... Read More not only to me but also to my mom and sister. our follow up appointment was great as Well! I had my grandmas with me and she made sure we had enough room for everyone to be comfortable and again was super attentive to all. one of my grandmas was in a wheelchair so this was especially appreciated! I found my dress, fell in love with it as well as the overall experience of dress shopping, and Tatiana made it that much more special! I cannot say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Danielle T

I had a wonderful experience dress shopping at Mariposa. My consultant, Tiana, was awesome and so helpful in finding a dress that fit my vision. She went above and beyond by contacting the designer for customization questions I had and was able to relay the information to me... Read More within a few days. The store itself had a good selection of designers and styles.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Suly A

Horrible horrible horrible experience. I spent less than 30 minutes with the consultant because she had no idea what dresses to pull for me. I showed her pictures of inspiration and other dresses I had already tried on and still nothing. She would disappear to the back to "find"... Read More something and would come back empty handed. I wanted a modest dress with sleeves which I don't believe was too much to ask for. The only dresses I tried on were ones my mom or I pulled. She then proceeded to tell me how the dress I wanted did not exist. That I should have called ahead of time to ask if they carried dresses that I liked. Granted I called weeks in advance to book my appointment and let them know the type of dress I was searching for. I visited a total of 4 shops before finding my dress and this place was by far my worst experience. I left fighting back tears of frustration. Do not recommend this place whatsoever.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Wendi H

Best experience ever !! Cora helped me find the perfect dress ! I️ was so picky and I went to 7 bridal stores and wouldn’t even try on the dresses . I️ came here and omg I️ tried on SO MANY! there is such a variation of dresses here I️ highly recommend it . She also let us stay... Read More after closing just to take pictures and do a toast ! Love love love the staff !

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Katie K

I️ had a wonderful experience purchasing my dress here with my mom. Sandra was such a doll to work with. She made suggestions that I was positive I️ did not want for my big day. I am so happy I️ tried things on out of my comfort zone because I found the perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Adam M

This is such a great boutique! They let you walk around the store and pick any dresses to try on, and their consultants listen to you and give really great suggestions on possible dresses. It's also a really comfortable environment and the boutique itself is very nice. I had... Read More Sandra as my consultant and LOVED her. Definitely recommend to other searching brides!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nickelle P

Amazing service, amazing sample gowns. The quality of both is unmatched anywhere else I've been. I strongly encourage people to go to this salon if they want to be treated the way they've always dreamed of...from start to finish!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Jessica D

I am so happy I bought my dress from Mariposa Boutique. They have a beautiful stage with huge mirrors that makes you feel like you are royalty when trying on dresses. They are all so sweet and helpful. Amanda helped me when I was trying on dresses and she was patient with me... Read More when I wanted to try on the same dress a few times to make sure I really liked it. They are very knowledgable about their dresses and made the process so easy. They also steamed my dress right before my wedding and helped fix some sequins that had come loose. You won't be disappointed if you buy your dress from them. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kim B

Christabell was amazing, I am a plus size and I new that finding a wedding dress was going to be hard, but she made it fun and got me my dream dress. If you go ask for her <3.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah K

I loved every minute spent in this salon!! I had been to one before and had no luck finding a dress that I had been envisioning. Mariposa had such a great variety to choose from and felt like every dress I put on could have been the one! Jessica was so helpful finding and... Read More suggesting other dresses that fit my style! I'm going back when they get new spring collections in to make a final decision!! you won't regret coming here!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brooke L

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mariposa! Everything from the service, dress selection, quality of the dresses, and friendliness of the staff was beyond amazing. My appointment was with Coral and she was fantastic. She immediately understood my style and helped... Read More me find the right dresses to try on. She had great knowledge of her dress inventory and was quick when she went to go find another one for me to try on. I went to another salon after my appointment at Mariposa and was so disappointed with their customer service and dresses. Mariposa definitely stands out from the other salons in the area. I highly recommend Mariposa and request Coral for your appointment! She is THE BEST! Thanks Coral and Mariposa for such a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jaqueline A

First place I went to and found my perfect dress. Beautiful boutique with lots of options. I had a style in mind and I found the perfect dress. I went with an allure bridal. Best customer service great experience for me.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Erika O

I had a great experience here. This was my third bridal shop and I'm so glad I came to this place. My consultant Suzy was great, she was patient and really listened to everything that I was looking for. They have a great selection of dresses and I ended up finding my wedding... Read More dress here. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating and the inside of the boutique is really cute.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Andrea C

Mariposa was amazing, and so was my consultant Suzy! I had been to 2 other bridal salons, and just hadn't had an ah-ha moment yet. I was really set on a certain style, which ended up not being flattering on me. Something told me to try on a dress that was the polar opposite of... Read More what I had been looking for. I LOVED it! I ended up going back twice (I went the first time with my fiancé's mom, then my mom, and then by myself to see how I felt in it without anyone else's opinion). I was never pressured through any of my appointments, and I ended up ordering my dress about 9 months out. I just got the call that my dress was in last week (2 whole months early! EEP!). It fit almost perfectly, I only need a bustle and the bust taken in (itty bitty titty committee lol). I am so thrilled with Mariposa and Suzy! I would recommend them to any bride. GREAT experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brooke P

Be VERY careful with this place. They order the wrong size in dresses. My dress was almost three sizes too big (and late getting here). My alterations seamstress, who saved the day after this place, told me she gets dresses from Mariposa all the time because they are simply the... Read More wrong size. My mothers dress was also way too large for her, even the alterations person was confused why she would be told to order a size that large. After all of that fun, I worked with a consultant (who no longer works there, hmm.) to order a plus size bridesmaids dress for one bridesmaid that matched the other three. She showed me a gown in knee length that looked close, and she assured me that it would arrive full length just like the others. It arrived at the salon where they again told me it was the right dress and shipped it (which they charged me for) to the bridesmaid. She opens the box-a knee length dress, two weeks out from the wedding. I had to call and explain everything to the girl on the phone who then had to refer me to the salon owner to get my money back. They then tried to claim I had no proof of asking for full length, despite me ordering three other full length dresses. Once I told them I had email proof, they quickly refunded me, but it was too late to get another dress. My bridesmaid had to tailor it to be full length. No discount or anything was offered to me on the wedding dress, veil, and 5 dresses in total we purchased here. I make sure no other bride I know goes here now, save yourself the absolute headache. You can get most of these dresses somewhere else and somewhere with in-house alterations.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Viri

Best bridal boutique! I came in not thinking I was going to purchase anything that day, Stephanie came up to me we talked about what I was looking for and about my wedding, she pulled a couple of dresses for me. I fell in love with the first one I put on. I had tried other... Read More places (2 to be exact) and the experience was uptight and frustrating but at Mariposa Boutique, it was quiet, classy, and relaxing. When I decided on that dress and we purchased the bottle pulled form the back complimentary of Mariposa Boutique was the perfect way to celebrate with my mom and one of my best friends. Thank you Mariposa Bridal for making my wedding dress shopping experience AMAZING!

Great store!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Lauren G

I had the best experience at Mariposa. A lot of other stores I went to weren't willing to work with my budget but Mariposa had more than enough options. Emily helped with my appointment and knew my vision immediately. The first dress I tried on was the one and was exactly what I... Read More was looking for. You cannot go wrong at this boutique.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kathleen H

Had Stephanie as my consultant and she was great! I told her what I wanted and she pulled about 6 dresses for me this was my first time trying on dresses. The first one I tried on is the one I chose! She was more than helpful through it all it literally took me 30minutes to... Read More chose lol probably set a record for fastest wedding dress ever chosen lol

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Laura K

I had such a great experience at Mariposa. After trying on dresses at 4 other salons, I thought I wasn't going to have that "ah-ha" moment with a dress. But with Sandra's help I found the dress of my dreams! And under budget! She was so friendly and helpful, and made sure that... Read More

me and my small entourage had a memorable experience. I even ordred my bridesmaid's dresses through them and am currently in the process of getting my wedding dress cleaned and preserved. Thanks Sandra!

Great service, dresses and prices!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Janeane B

Absolutely ADORED this boutique! My mother came out to California for a weekend to do my wedding dress shopping with me, so we had a busy two days planned. We went to 4 boutiques and I tried on about 40 dresses. Mariposa was the last place we went and we were not... Read More disappointed! From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty. The setting is so beautiful and dramatic (and makes for some great photos!!) and Lindsey and all of the other girls are fantastic! The dress I picked was more elegant and striking than the one I was considering before going to Mariposa..... And it was cheaper!!! The prices are great, the service is great, and the whole experience is great. I bought my bridesmaids dresses here too and got a discount for getting my dress here. FANTASTIC!

An experience you won't forget!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Grace G

Mariposa was the best wedding shop i visited. Not only is this where I actually got my dress but the staff and place itself if awesome. It truly is an adorably chic boutique! The staff treats you family and was so accomidating to me and the 10+ family and bridesmaids that joined... Read More along! They allow champagne while you are there which my mom loved and they have a great selection of bridal as well as bridesmaids dresses! Truly treat you like family :)

Really great service

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Danielle S

Emily at Mariposa was so amazing and so helpful. She was genuine and sweet and easy to work with. They were honest about the whole dress buying process and made it very easy for me. The only downside I saw was that my bridesmaids were really told to order the wrong sizes and all... Read More 5 of them had to take their dresses in by multiple inches. My wedding gown, however fit perfectly and I barely needed any alterations!

Great boutique

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Amanda F

I bought my wedding dress here. The staff was very helpful and I found my dress on the first visit. They have a ton of dresses and accessories to choose from. I would recommend stopping by here to check out the dresses.

Lindsey found my dream dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Danny M

As soon as you walk into Mariposa Boutique you feel like a bride and you will be immediately mesmerized by the decor and the rows and rows of beautiful dresses. Consultants are friendly and are invested in overall satisfaction. My consultant, Lindsay bought my vision to reality... Read More and found my wedding gown, simply from my pictures and describing my vision. There are several dresses with different price points. The only thing would be that accessories are beautiful but expensive. Also, I was not discouraged from purchasing a $100 bra that was not necessary for my dress as seamstress was able to add bra cups for $20. However, I had the best experience and I would highly recommend making a stop, at least for the experience.