Maritime Parc

Jersey City, NJ

Stunning City Views!

Located in Liberty State Park, Maritime Parc offers panoramic views of downtown Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Our unique and contemporary event space features two ballrooms with wraparound outdoor terraces and a stunning Guggenheim inspired staircase.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

84 Audrey Zapp Drive, Jersey City, NJ (201) 413-0050

Reviewed on 1/11/2017

I recently just got married at Maritime Parc and I have to say AMAZING! The whole process, including the day of the wedding was smooth as can be. Everyone was very competent and went over any above! All of my guest raved about practically everything, the food and the view where... Read More over the top!! I had a custome grooms cake made and it was perfect. Not to mention, the taste was equally amazing. I truly couldn't thank the Maritime team for making my day as perfect as I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lisa R

The moment my husband and I met Elizabeth Stacy and viewed the Martime Parc we instantly knew this was the place we wanted to get married. The maritime Parc is absolutely breath taking and nothing beats the Nyc skyline. Elizabeth was absolutely incredible during our whole... Read More process and answered all of our questions before we even asked them. Her vendor recommendations from fliers to hair and makeup to our amazing photographer were spot on. We couldn't have been happier and have had an easier process. My husband and I were married on 10/15/16 and had the perfect day from the moment the ceramony started to the amazing food (especially the cake !). Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was, how kind the staff is and how beautiful the venue is. I wish we could go back in time and work with Elizabeth again and get married again at the Martime Parc. I couldn't have dreamt a better day.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Jessica Lauren J

We had our wedding on April 22, 2017 at Maritime Parc. It truly was our dream wedding. I knew from the moment I walked into Maritime Parc that this was the venue to get married in. Elizabeth was extremely friendly and helpful at our first meeting. She assisted us along with... Read More Alexis the entire year. They are extremely diligent in returning emails which is very helpful during planning. The staff the night of the wedding is extremely courteous and helpful. The staff could not have been nicer and Lauren was there to make sure everything went according to plan and could not have done a better job. Everything went perfectly, the venue was beautiful and the food got RAVE reviews from all of our guests. The view of the NYC skyline is breathtaking! I would highly recommend Maritime Parc!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda K

Where to begin! Maritime Parc is a phenomenal venue. To start, yes, it is a little pricey, but trust us when we say you get what you pay for. First of all, the service was outstanding. Starting with Elizabeth in the booking/finalizing process to Alexis and the event night... Read More staff. They were all very professional, courteous, and responsive to all of our questions. We brought a lot of boxes of homemade decor (centerpieces, signs, etc.) and hoped for the best. Martime Parc not only pulled it off, but they went above and beyond. Secondly, the food was unreal. The cocktail hour is no normal cocktail hour. You will be getting well presented (seriously they looked like food network Hors d'oeuvres) and great tasting food. Then the dinner was even better. We had multiple comments on the beef tenderloin being the best steak guests have ever had, anywhere. All positive feedback on the salmon and chicken too! Finally, the cake was just delicious. We went with the almond cake and dark chocolate mousse filling, and it was very flavorful. On top of all this, the bridal attendant was fantastic, making sure we always had a drink in our hand and always had our food on our plate. It was just wonderfully accommodating. Finally, the location can't be beat. The views are as advertised. Views from cocktail hour and the reception are breathtaking, with a beautiful outdoor area on both floors. Even if you happen to catch a bad weather day, you are so close to the city your view will not be impeded. We cannot recommend this venue enough and cannot say enough good things about it. So much so, we wish we could do it again! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Amanda S

Where do I begin? Maritime Parc is a stunning venue with breathtaking views of NYC. When I first visited, I knew it was the place for me. I absolutely love the open space, clean lines, tasteful design and beautiful architecture. Each floor has plenty of character and... Read More extraordinary views. The exposed wooden beams, huge windows, elegant staircase and unique ceilings are just a few of the notable features. The layout is perfect for photos. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Elizabeth did a great job handling the finances/contract. She was pleasant, detail-oriented, reasonable and accommodating. Alexis did excellent work on the logistics/planning. She was also always pleasant to work with and responsive to my needs. She was very thorough, helpful and organized. There were additional coordinators on the wedding day. They satisfied my every need before and during the wedding. Everyone at the venue went above and beyond to ensure I would have a marvelous wedding. The food was delicious. The menu was sophisticated with plenty of diverse options. We were delighted with the variety that was certain to please our guests. The cocktail hour was a big hit. The dinner menu was exquisite. The cake and dessert were just as impressive. The wedding party enjoyed the many picturesque spaces throughout the venue. My guests were in awe of the atmosphere. My husband was also mesmerized by the results. My wedding felt flawless. It was spectacular. I'm really happy I chose to have it at Maritime Parc.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Christine K

So excited to be having our wedding at Maritime Parc! Delicious food, breathtaking views, and friendly staff....what more could you ask for.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

We just got married recently at Maritime Parc, and had a wonderful experience. We worked with Angela and then Alexis throughout the process, and they were always quick to respond to our requests and questions. The day-of coordinators were perfect and anticipated every need. The... Read More venue itself was great, and our guests made use of the second floor balcony space during our daytime wedding. And the view can't be beat!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Betsy H

A coworker sent me to look at the Maritime Parc for our wedding, and I could not be more thankful. When we first looked at Maritime Parc, we were certain we wanted to use a South Asian caterer to reflect our Pakistani-American fusion marriage, but after our celebration dinner... Read More (an amazing multi-course tasting menu complete with wine pairings), we scrapped that idea and had some of the best wedding food I've ever encountered. It was easy to negotiate a price-per-person that worked with our budget, but also reflected the quality that Maritime Parc provides. The guests were stuffed at cocktail hour with amazing apps, had a delicious meal following, and topped off with "the best wedding cake I've ever had" (direct quote from more than 10 guests!). Working with Symphonie & Elizabeth to iron out the details was not only super easy, but really delightful. They answered all of my questions, gave me the attention I needed, and shared advice. They also went with the flow of my switching to their in-house catering a shortly before the wedding. The day of, Rita saw to my every need. She was always near by with more food, drinks, or a genuine smile. She also kept my husband & his boisterous groomsmen as tame as she could, along with my bridesmaids hydrated and warm. Lauren ensured the ceremony started with enough people present but not too late, everyone walked down the aisle at the right time, dinner came out at the perfect time, and the night flowed magically. As my husband and I had experienced at my coworker's wedding, the staff was attentive to our guests. My two complaints: 1) one of the bars was frequently unmanned at the reception, but it seemed table wine service was not lacking, 2) we weren't able to get into the Aviary for group shots. IMHO, those both aren't that big of a deal. We got good shots, and no one went without a drink. We're now enjoying some left over appetizers and cake (we couldn't wait a year...and don't care if we regret it!).

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jen F

DREAM WEDDING! We had our wedding at Maritime Parc on September 6th, and we can't say enough amazing things about this venue! We were looking for a venue that was unique and special, and from the first time we visited Maritime Parc we knew this was the place. From the views... Read More to the beautiful modern space to the superb food, Maritime Parc had everything we were looking for in a wedding venue! We had our ceremony outside, our cocktail hour on the 3rd floor, and the reception on the 2nd floor, which worked out great! We lucked out with perfect weather, so our guests were able to utilize the terrace during cocktail hour and the reception. We honestly can't say enough great things about Maritime Parc. We had the most memorable night and our guests did too! We've gotten so many compliments from our guests, and they've been raving about the food and views. In addition, the staff was amazing to work with every step of the way. Angela was great to deal with pre-sale, Symphonie was there for us during the entire planning process and was always super responsive and helpful, and the entire staff insured that our big day ran smoothly! If you want a truly magical place for your wedding, look no further than Maritime Parc! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We wanted to do something a little different for our wedding and Maritime Parc was the perfect solution. We had a perfect day for our Cocktail Party Celebration. The entire team at Maritime Parc helped executive a fabulous party, from food, to drinks, to special needs.... Read More Allison our Event Coordinator did a fantastic job. I highly recommend this venue for any type of event

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jennifer C

Maritime Parc truly exceeded all of our expectations. After visiting the venue and having dinner in the restaurant several times (including the celebratory “tasting” dinner), my wife and I were very familiar with the gorgeous views of the city and the high quality of the food.... Read More We booked Maritime in June 2014 for a September 2015 wedding. Like many brides and grooms, we had uncertainties floating in our head after handing over large sums of money for a final product that would take over a year to see. As the day got closer, these concerns were relieved. The coordinators were extremely knowledgeable with the space and clearly understood the look we were going for. The day of was when the staff truly shined. The setup of our DYI projects and accessories was flawless. The attendants and servers were extremely attentive – even noticing when the bride and groom required hydration during the day-of insanity. The day-of coordinators were on-point with all our cues and schedules. Even when we did have an issue – slight confusion with the table numbers and placement – the staff was quick to find a remedy. As I mentioned earlier, the skyline view and the delicious food speak for themselves. However, it is the staff and the execution on the day-of that will truly wow you. My wife and I hope to share future life events at Maritime Parc.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Sarah W

We had our wedding on August 9, 2015 in the Aviary Room- both ceremony and reception. We couldn't have been any happier with Maritime Parc! As we live abroad in Australia, the only contact we had with Maritime Parc was over email with Elizabeth and Symphonie- both of whom were... Read More very responsive. Elizabeth recommended a few wedding planner to us- one of whom we used and loved- Vision Entertainment! We picked Maritime Parc as we wanted a modern venue and the views added to its benefit. We took our pictures in Liberty State Park and had a lot of guests coming from overseas who loved it. We had our ceremony outside on the balcony- there was no outside noise from the boats or the other venue nearby. The food was great, especially cocktail hour and the taco station. But the highlight was the cake. Every review here about the yummy cakes are true- we got the chocolate cake with raspberry filling- I am still raving about it. Our bridal attendant was great- we were never without drinks. My only suggestion would be to move the favor table from downstairs to right outside the room- a few of our guests missed the favor table or thought it was for the other event. That being said, it's a really small detail in the scheme of things and you can't hear any noise from the other room. I'm really happy with Maritime Parc and would highly recommend having your wedding there. We loved ours!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Shana S

I reached out to Maritime Parc in the hopes to host my wedding there next October of 2016. I received a phone call from Elizabeth to gather some information and discuss scheduling a tour. I explained to Elizabeth that exclusivity was important to my fiancé and I and her... Read More immediate response was "What's the issue with more than one wedding at a time?" After explaining to her that is a personal preference of ours (which I shouldn't have to even explain) she snapped back with "Well we're a business and if you want the entire venue to yourselves its a fee of $15,000" Wow. I get that they are indeed a business. And I understand that requesting a venue to host only your wedding on any given day when they have the capacity to host 2 would definitely incur a substantial rental space fee. But her tone and attitude were completely uncalled for and are what completely turned me off. I should have just hung up right then and there. Nonetheless, my fiancé still wanted to schedule a tour since we really liked the location (we wanted a beautiful NYC skyline view) and had read a ton of great reviews online. The day of our tour we decided to bring my grandmother along with us to make a day of it and possibly have lunch. Our appointment was scheduled for 1pm on Monday July 27, 2015. We got there a few minutes before 1pm and were taken to the restaurant area to wait for Elizabeth. The restaurant was completely empty and we were waiting for 20 minutes before we decided that this just isn't going to fly. A person who is a Director of Sales and has 1 hour slots booked for tours throughout her day should NEVER make a prospect wait. I was hoping after her unprofessional demeanor during our phone call she would try to compensate by at least showing punctuality on the day of our tour. When we tried to contact the manager Mark SEVERAL times, the girls at the front desk would try to pre screen the call and always said he was "unavailable." He also never returns phone calls. This place is not deserving of our time, consideration or money and I certainly wouldn't wish Elizabeth to handle anyone's wedding. Her carelessness, rudeness and lack of professionalism are a detriment to an aesthetically beautiful venue. Your wedding day if one of the most important days of your life and anyone in charge of that should take that into account. If they don't, find another venue. Which we thankfully did.

Incredible night with million dollar view.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Allison B

My husband and I always knew that we wanted a smaller wedding that had a view of NYC. When we saw the Aviary room (3rd floor) at Martime Parc, we knew it was the place we had to have our reception. My husband and I got married at a church in Hoboken then had the reception at... Read More Martime Parc. Since we loved the Aviary room so much we decided to hold our entire party in that room. We had cocktail hour outside on the patio and dinner/dancing inside. The room was perfect for the 120 guests we had! The room was intimate yet spacious enough for people to move around. The service was incredible, and everyone was very professional. All of our guests kept saying that the food was outstanding. Part of the reason why my husband and I choose Martime Parc was because we were so confident that the food was going to be terrific. Having great good was extremely important to us and it exceeded our expectations. Prior to signing our contract we ate at the restaurant a few times, and we look forward to many wonderful meals there to come. Martime Parc was the wedding venue of our dreams and we highly recommend it to anyone interested. Wedding: July

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Alison S

There are not enough positive things I can say about our wedding reception at Maritime Parc. From pre-sales with Elizabeth to post sales with Symphonie to our incredible day of staff, our wedding was the most magical occasion and it was in large to Maritime Parc and the team we... Read More had in place. Throughout the entire process, the team was attentive, detail oriented, kind, focused and flexible. Going into the wedding planning process, we felt like Maritime Parc would be out of our budget given the location. However, Elizabeth was willing to work with us on pricing and timing, ultimately bringing us BELOW our max budget. She worked through every detail with us and then put us in the hands of Symphonie to finish the process and iron out day of detials. The girls we’re an incredible team. I cannot even begin to thank them enough for the superior job they did planning and executing our wedding. Since our wedding day, our family and friends have raved about the food, the view and the staff at Maritime Parc. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Amazing venue & service! Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jessica B

Maritime Parc was absolutely amazing. Not only is the venue beautiful and features breathtaking views of lower Manhattan, the Hudson, and Statue of Liberty but the service was impeccable. Our guests RAVED over how great the food & service was! I often find banquet / catering... Read More for large groups to often be disappointing but Maritime Parc was amazing. We dined many times in their restaurant and the high quality absolutely carried over to our wedding. During the process they mentioned to us that they differentiate on food and they certainly did....One guest loved the food so much he wanted to eat everyone's leftovers! The service was also amazing. As the bride I worried about NOTHING on the big day. I had full confidence in the staff and they thought of everything before I could. They were SO attentive but never once disruptive. For example, during cocktail hour every plate of food was brought by me and my drink was refilled before I was even finished...they made sure I didn't even need to think that I needed something and our guests felt the same way too. I HIGHLY recommend Maritime Parc...it is worth every penny!

AMAZING venue, INCREDIBLE views

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Jennifer S

From the minute we walked into Maritime Parc we KNEW this was the ideal venue for our wedding. Elegant, modern, classy with AMAZING views of lower Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty and the Jersey City Marina. Every person we interacted with at the venue -- sales manager, event... Read More coordinator, maitre d', bridal attendant, servers -- were accommodating, helpful, and treated us as their most special guests. The service was impeccable from the planning process right through helping us pack up our car after the wedding! The food was fantastic...not your average wedding fare (my husband is still talking about the lobster mac and cheese fritters!). We were most impressed by every little detail, including the full spread that awaited us in the bridal suite after our ceremony! Every little detail was thought of to make us feel special and celebrated and our guests are still raving about the food...and the views! Thank you to everyone at Maritime Parc who was involved in helping us plan and host our most perfect night!

Wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Laura C

As a PR/Media/Event planning professional, one can imagine how I wanted to make sure the wedding of my dreams ran smoothly (I also had my boss and a few clients in attendance!). Let me start by saying that we had the best night of our lives. We couldn't have selected a... Read More better venue for our wedding. The ballrooms, large windows, the staircase, that view! The NYC skyline is so close that it's pretty much a guest at your wedding. I teared up when I first walked into the ballroom of Maritime Parc when we were shopping for a venue. I KNEW this is where we had to have our wedding. The Maritime Parc team are a pleasure to work with and are incredibly accommodating, professional, and friendly. We worked with Angela and Symphonie throughout the entire planning process and knew we were in great hands. Symphonie's organization and attention to detail was wonderful for a type-A personality like myself! Our bridal attendant and maitre d were also lovely to work with and made sure we had everything we needed the entire evening. Now on to the food. My now husband and I LOVE food, fine-dining, and trying new restaurants. In the months leading up to the wedding my husband and I would dine at Maritime Parc. Sometimes just the two of us, but a few times with family and friends. Every time we dined at the restaurant we became more and more excited for our wedding. The food is fantastic. Hats off to the chef and kitchen team. The same quality of food served in the restaurant is served at the wedding reception. Maritime Parc doesn't serve typical banquet food - they're serving up delicious, quality fare. Our guests are still talking about the food. Bonus for getting married at Maritime Parc: You can visit the restaurant to celebrate anniversaries or just visit and dine to relive that magical day.

Maritime Parc is the best!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Samantha G

We got married at Maritime Parc 3 days ago and it was the best night of our lives! We are still shocked by how unbelievable the night was and how perfect the venue suited our vision. Our guests cannot stop raving about our wedding. The beautiful view, the fantastic food, and the... Read More gorgeous decor at Maritime Parc really set the tone for a modern, elegant wedding. Every detail was handled with such care and the staff is AMAZING! Elizabeth was our salesperson and we worked with her a lot over the past year to put together a package that suited our vision, budget, and ideas for a perfect wedding. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable throughout the process. Most recently, we were introduced to Allison and Symphonie, our event coordinators. They are amazing!!!! They were so helpful leading up to the event, answering our emails (and of course there were many of them), sharing advice, sending us organized, detailed plans, and showing ther excitement for us throughout each and every bit of correspondence. On the night of the wedding, they were so attentive to our every need. They helped us with last minute song ideas for our DJ, dress issues, and even just helping us relax before walking down the aisle. They are spectacular!!!!!! Justyna, our bridal attendant, was introduced to us the night of our wedding and we instantly loved her! She was so accommodating, bringing us drinks and food, organizing our guests, and helping with anything we needed at all. She was great with keeping us on schedule and even sewed my dress for me. She made what could have been a very stressful dress dilemma go very smooth and handled the situation with ease. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was, how fun the party was, and how perfect our wedding night was. If you are looking for a modern, city-like, elegant wedding, Maritime Parc is the place to choose! The staff, the view, the decor, and the food is top-tier! Maritime Parc is the best!!!!

Perfect wedding day at Maritime Parc

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Sheri A

All I have to say is that our wedding day was perfect, in no small part to the team at Maritime Parc. I am an event planner by profession, so I found it particularly difficult to find the perfect venue. The minute we stepped foot in Maritime Parc, we knew it was the one.... Read More Besides the setting and view being absolutely stunning, the staff was impressive and responsive from moment one. Everyone that we came into contact with at Maritime was terrific, but Elizabeth Stacey was our salesperson and Elizabeth Angrisani was our event coordinator and they were both amazing. They were so responsive to every phone call and email, so attentive to every detail, and truly made us feel like our wedding was the only one they were working on. The process from negotiating the contract to finalizing the smallest of details to the end of our wedding day was seamless and enjoyable. Our guests raved about everything including the food, the space, and the staff. I am a tough critic since this is what I do for a living, but I always give credit where credit is due. I sincerely could not have asked for one thing to have been better and I would wholeheartedly recommend this venue to anyone.

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Bonnie

This is an amazing venue for a wedding. I fell in love at first site and had to make it happen. The staff are incredible to work with, always available to answer questions and address any concerns I may have had. The food is fantastic. We had an amazing night, Liz and Liz the... Read More events manager and director are great to work with. I had the night of my life.