Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier is open to the elegant and sophisticated modern bride. Offering the unique combination of a wide selection of dresses from premier designers with an intimate salon setting, Mr. Ingram is dedicated to providing brides-to-be with the highest quality experience at every stage from gown selection to final fitting. The salon features bridal gowns from internationally renowned couture wedding dress designers.

Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available

110 E 55th St, New York, NY

my wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 jessica r

i LOVE my dress. i knew i wanted it from the moment i saw it. it made the night!

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Jasmine L

I purchased my wedding gown from Mark Ingram and after having gone to all boutiques possible in NY, Mark Ingram definitely had one of the better selection and assortment. Loved loved my dress!

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Katie A

Mark Ingram is the best for Bridal attire. I absolutely loved loved loved working with everyone. Lydia and Maggie are the best!! They made my experience so enjoyable and I couldn't wait to go to the salon for my fittings. No need to look elsewhere.

My favorite wedding experience!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Sarah P

I live in New Mexico, but knew I wanted a designer gown. I did some research, and found Mark Ingram Atelier. I worked with Sandra, and she was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel comfortable when trying on dresses, and offered great advice. She was always available when I had questions after I returned home, and she went the extra mile to make sure my dress was perfect for me. It was a challenge living in NM and not being able to return for fittings, but Sandra gave me extensive directions for my in-town seamstress, and my Lela Rose dress was just perfect. The dress and this shopping experience was my favorite part of my wedding. A+ from me!

Impeccable Dress impeccable tayloring

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jessica M

I bought an Oscar De La Renta dress from Mark Ingram and the dress was exquisite, service was perfect and the Tailoring was exact! LOVE THIS PLACE!

Bought my dress from Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jill P

I purchased my dress from Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier. The dress selection is an amazing curation of the best of the best. My consultant who helped me purchase my dress, veil and accessories was beyond helpful, kind, warm and patient. I did feel a little rushed during all of my appointments and my fittings. I also felt I had no guidance with choosing undergarments. I had to trouble shoot / trial and error on the actual day of my wedding.

Wedding Dress Gurus

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Nadia N

After scouting several other bridal dress shops, my mother, maid of honor and I landed at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier - thank God! Everyone was incredibly accommodating and go out of their way to make you feel (and look) like royalty. Marah Melillo, a breath of fresh air and relief during your search for the perfect dress, helped me from start to finish - even e-mailing me to reschedule fittings on her days off. Mark, the owner(who is the picture of class, style and elegance - think Sydney Poitier!), tends to float around his beautiful premises, chiming in and even lending his astute advice to eager brides-to-be. My experience was nothing short of perfect thanks to them!

best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Lara L

Ask for Maggie for alterations : )

Ask for Aleine

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Heather S

What an amazing experience. My mother and I both purchased our dresses from Mqrc and we could not have been happier. The service and attention to detail was outstanding!

Beautiful dresses, but pricey

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Grace H

I bought my dress from mark Ingram at one of their sample sales, loved my dress and it was marked down 50% from the list price. It was still pricier than I wanted to spend, but I was ready to buy and loved the dress. the dress was in good shape and close to my fit so I didn't have to alter too much. Their normal pricies seem competitive w/high end salons.

Mark Ingram Atelier was AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Val B

I bought Monique Lhuillier's Candy dress and loved every minute that I wore it. After three fittings at Mark Ingram, the dress fit perfectly. Mark himself was amazing too and would peek into the room as the tailor was cutting tulle and making adjustments. It was an amazing, personal experience and I will recommend this shop to anyone who is getting married and needs a wedding dress!

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Vita F

My wedding dress was a fairy princess dress - I know every girl wishes she could wear her dress again, but I really wish I could. My Anne Barge was just that beautiful. My wedding consultant Indira was so nice and helpful and really helped me find the perfect dress. My only criticism was that the alternations are charged based on the % of what the dress cost vs. what they actually involved. After spending a lot on alterations was disappointing to find that my bushel didn't stay tied due to the way it was sewn. Other than that, it was a great experience!

great service

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Vivian C

I bought my wedding dress here and from beginning to end, it was the most pleasant experience. the service here is impeccable and they made sure I was satisfied with my dress, down to the last detail.

The perfect dress!

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 latoya n

Mark Ingram was recommended to me by a friend and was absolutely a life saver. I went all over NYC searching for the perfect gown and I found it with Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier. The service is so effective that I recommended it to a friend who was also having trouble locating a dress, and she immediately fell in love with one here as well. The customer service is amazing and they are extremely professional. They found the perfect gown for me within minutes. I tried on four and fell in love with two. It was absolutely worth it and made my wedding day extra special.

Excellent and please do not do a reality show

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 claudia p

For a minute there my sales person was loosing me and i was ready to call it a day.. but she came up with the lace dress i wanted. Ann Barge and she made all the changes happen. My dress was beautiful and the extras were done with caution and care.. I had such a great experience. I say no reality show, because i find that whole aspect of media absolutely ridiculous.

Good, more intimate dress shopping

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Tessa F

Mark Ingram was fantastic and gives a much more intimate experience than doing something at Kleinfeld's. It's a lot less overwhelming. You do have to make sure to ask to see everything though, as the dress I ended up buying wasn't shown to me initially and my sister saw it in the next dressing room and asked if I could try it on.

Nice service but rush fee is a problem!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Angela M

I changed my wedding venue to overseas for a destination wedding last minute so I had to get my gown in less than 8 weeks. I found a Oscar de la Renta at Mark Ingram that I liked but the rush fee was like 30% of the gown and a lot more expensive than what I had to pay for another Oscar gown at BG which I ended up getting.

excellent fit

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Samantha H

did a great job with the fitting.

Thanks for making it so easy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Danielle K

Ask for Mara... so sweet, so honest and truly listens to what you are saying! Thank you also to Debbie the seamstress... magic hands!

Mark Ingram

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Martha W

Much more personal attention than other stores. Purchased a beautiful Jenny Lee gown.

Selection and Bridal Consultant were both GREAT

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Fern S

The bridal consultant, Tammy Jo, was fabulous. She listened to what my daughter wanted, made our little group (5 of us) feel very special. There was no "No Picture" policy. I am from AL and my daughter lives in NY. Tammy Jo coordinated things between us for the purchase of the dress. All fittings were timely. The dress was appropriately packed and shipped from NY to AL in plenty of time for the wedding. Tammy Jo also instructed my daughter in how to steam out wrinkles due to shipping.

Perfect Place to find the perfect dress

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Monica S

I can not say enough good things about Mark Ingram. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left with my dream dress! Absolutely amazing!

Lovely atelier!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Sara D

Marah and the team at Mark Ingram were such big help with my wedding dress for the big day. It looked gorgeous and I felt so comfortable. During the alteration process we added straps onto my gown which looked great and as if they were designed with the dress. I really appreciate all the support from the Mark Ingram team – they made me feel so at ease with everything and adapted to my crazy schedule for fittings.

The best bridal salon!

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 elyse p

I felt as though I was the only bride in the world. Sales associates are so patient. My sales associate was willing to think outside of the box and really helped with all wedding jitters.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Katelyn S

Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier was a great place to buy "the" dress... they were so accomodating with my crazy work schedule and always made me feel like I was the only bride there. They are very professional and will work with your every needs!!!

TO Mark Ingram Atelier