Catering for all parties and special occasions

Our emphasis on polished professional service and high-quality,fresh ingredients is what has sustained our reputation for excellence. In everything we do,we strive for an atmosphere of distinction built upon the superiority of our menus,the integrity of our performance and brilliance of our staff.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, American, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

4150 West Broadway Ave Suit B, Robbinsdale, MN We travel all over MN and WI (612) 432-0562
INSTAGRAM

Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Miranda F

From the day we met Rolando and had our initial tasting, the decision to go with Marna's was a no-brainer. Before we get to the food, I'd like to highlight that Rolando is a very sincere and genuine person. We weren't just another wedding, and this wasn't just another... Read More catering job. He honestly seemed to really care about our day. As a person we liked him right off the bat, so when we tasted the delicious food he personally prepared for us, we knew we had found the caterer for our wedding day. Every step of the way from our tasting to our Wedding Day, it was evident that the quality of food and quality of service were the building blocks of Marna's catering. We did several tastings before Marna's and this was not only the best food, but the best and most personal experience as well. Our guests and their opinions? They raved about the food! Everyone we talked to that night made sure to add in how great the food was. Now I know that's a courteous thing for guests say but when the food continues to come up in post-wedding conversations, you know they are honest reactions. If you're reading this review and thinking about giving Marna's a try, hopefully you're now convinced to meet Rolando and have a tasting. Once you do that, you'll have found your caterer!

Amazing Food and Outstanding Service from Day 1

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Amy K

Rolando and his team were simply the best. I could not have asked for a better caterer for our hot August wedding with approximately 175 guests! Everyone loved our food and we received so many compliments! Marna's was by the far the most accommodating and flexible vendor I... Read More worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were also the only caterer in the cities that would accommodate our request for a family style meal without up-charging us around every corner. Rolando also accommodated our unusually long cocktail hour and adjusted the standard tray serving to help us save some money. He even brought back a late night snack option from an old menu (and customized it a bit) so that we could get exactly what we wanted. They also throw in a free fruit platter with every event and you get to choose when and where you want it served. It comes with a personalized melon carving as well. My husband and I requested a carving that was a little out of the norm and they totally made it happen with no questions asked. I wish I could better express to you how great Marna's is, but please trust me and this review. You will not be disappointed with the food, planning or day of service. I consider using Marna's one of the best decisions we made when planning our big day :)

Happy, Happy Customers on 8/14/15

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

From the moment we did taste testing with Rolando of Marna's Catering, we all knew this would be a good match for our son & future daughter-in-laws wedding reception. We only met with one other catering place and felt we didn't need to venture any further after taste testing... Read More with Rolando. First, which was very important to us, we could tell that Rolando was going to be someone easy to work with. Rolando has the gift of hospitality, generosity, and genuine caring about meeting the needs of his customers. He's positive and accommodating, willing to adapt to our changes and wants. The bride had all positive and good things to say about any contact she had with him. We thought the food we tasted was delicious. We appreciated that Rolando explained how they cook the food and keep it fresh and cooked to perfection when they have to transport to a far location. This was a concern of the grooms. They followed through on their promise - the food was not dried out, it was hot, and cooked to perfection. Important to me was the display factor. It was very nicely and elegantly displayed; appetizers were displayed beautifully and the wait staff who passed appetizers did a very professional job. We thought the prices were fair. We really didn't have anything to compare it with but I'm told there are a lot more expensive caterers out there. Don't go "upping" your prices Rolando. ha. Price is an important factor for many people. We felt this was high quality food with a reasonable price. We also liked that the service included dishes, glasses, flatware and we didn't use their tablecloths or napkins so Rolando was willing to discount our price. Now that's accommodating. Food was delicious, service was impeccable, staff were highly professional, friendly and nice. I missed it, but apparently Rolando danced with the bride and the staff was invited out to dance at the reception. I hope they did. Marna's catering was a huge part in making this event top-notch and we wanted them to feel welcome as well. I would highly recommend Marna's Catering to anyone who desires perfection in service, food and congeniality of the people who work for them. Thank you so much Rolando and staff for making this special day even more special. Too bad the day goes so fast. I hope I attend a wedding in the future that is catered by you. I want to try more of your delicious creations!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Grace F

We were happy to work with Marna's for our wedding reception of approximately 150 people. Rolando and Nicole were great to work with and the food was good! We went with a buffet service, at Rolando's recommendation - to ensure the highest quality of the food - and were so glad... Read More we did. Marna's staff on the day of our event was extremely organized and helpful, making our event run smoothly. We also found there to be a great amount of variety in the menu and flexibility to make it work for our budget. Would definitely recommend Marna's to anyone throwing a large party.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Heidi R

Marna's was great! Very friendly staff to work with and delicious food. They were set up on time and had tables cleaned very quickly. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Zach A

We had a great experience working with Marna's. From the beginning we were able to do a tasting and they were able to answer all of our questions. Their payment system was easy to use. We never had a hard time contacting the catering company through the whole process. We did a... Read More buffet and couldn't be happier! Everything was delicious and hot and we received so many complements on the food and the watermelon carving. I though the initial price was a vit high but after it was all said and done it seemed reasonable for what we got.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ashley M

Marna's was one of the preferred vendors at our venue. We did our tasting and from that moment we knew that Marna's would be our choice for catering. Everything was so easy. They were so accommodating as our seating chart and numbers for guests kept changing. Even the day of!... Read More They were quick to take care of things and didn't need direction AT ALL. I knew I could trust Marna's to take care of what needed to be done and that was such an ease of mind. I am receiving so many compliments on our food and appetizers- the mashed potatoes! Delicious! I would choose them over and over again. Great service and wonderful food.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah N

Nicole is amazing. She was so responsive to emails and answered and cared about every question in the finest detail. My husband and I lived out of town and she was so accommodating with arranging our food tasting for a time we would be in town. Everyone at our wedding said that... Read More the food was so good and loved the family style. Everything went seamlessly and we really appreciated the little details like the coffee bar, water dispenser, and cake slicing. We had the absolute perfect day and we are so thankful that we chose you to do our catering!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Becky F

I am not exaggerating when I say that Marna's was a God-send. We had not one, but TWO forgotten tastings from two other caterers. We were about to throw in the towel when we got to Marna's. The minute we stepped in to the tasting, we knew they were professionals. They had all... Read More the courses laid out, a very comfortable tasting room, and we had a delightful time. Between the initial tasting and the wedding day, we changed our minds several times on the details, but Rolando and Nicole were quick to respond and very helpful. On the wedding day, the photographer commented that this was the best food she's ever had at a wedding, and our family is still talking about the champagne chicken weeks after the wedding! I would hire Marna's again in a heartbeat. They were wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jill J

Marna's Catering was one of the best choices we made for my daughter's wedding. The food was delicious and the displays were beautiful. The carved fruit display was a lovely touch to our buffet. Their staff are courteous, polite, and professional. We worked with Rolando and... Read More Carlos and they are both wonderful! I didn't have to worry about a thing with these two in charge. Book them now!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Liz L

Marnas was great to work with and the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Danielle T

Marna's Catering was the best! I couldn't have been happier! The food was delicious! They were very respectful at the event and before! They helped with linens before the event and were so easy to work with! I will be using them for whatever I need in the future and would refer... Read More them to anyone! Probably the best service and respect I have had!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alexa H

Amazing food, very great and easy to work with, awesome staff!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Susie K

Nicole was wonderful to work with and allowed us to do more than one tasting after my fiance moved back from out of state. Everyone complimented our food at the wedding! I seriously am in love with their mashed potatoes myself. The fact that they cook on-site made a real... Read More difference. Nicole also recommended a vendor for our cake and cupcakes and worked with our bartender the night of the wedding to provide seamless service.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany H

Marna's Catering was wonderful to work with. We set up a meeting to taste test some of the food when we were first looking for someone to cater our wedding and were really impressed both with the selection, taste and presentation of the food and also with Rolando. You could tell... Read More a lot of thought went into the food preparation, seasonings and presentation. Rolando was also very personable and easy to work with. He had all of the details we needed ready for us when we arrived (which is NOT the case with others we met with). He really took the time to sit down and chat with us after we had tasted the food and took time to share his insights with us and answer our questions. I also sent a number of emails to Rolando the month prior to the wedding and he always responded very quickly and was so great about answering all of my many questions. :) We had people walking up to us during the reception all night commenting on how wonderful the food was. We didn't want to do plated as we were afraid that it might not all get served before the food got cold (the number of children and vegetarians at our wedding made it really hard for us to not do plated) but even the last table served said that their food was served hot! I have been to so many weddings where my food is cold by the time I receive it. I know how hard it is to get everything served before food gets cool and I was so impressed that they kept all of the food hot for all of our guests! The people I met when I picked up table cloths (you don't have to pick them up, we just needed to for decorating...they were really great at working with us on early pick up too) and the day of the wedding were so nice and did an excellent job all around. The tables were set up beautifully and the rosemary water decanters really added something to the table and the taste. The ONLY thing that was a bit of a negative was that we ordered the children's meal of "Crispy chicken strips with mustard sauce and ketchup and fries and fruit" but we heard that what was served was chicken breast cut into strips with a side of fruit. They do say that their menu can change, but it would have been good to know ahead of time as some of the kids that ordered the kids meals were older (up to 13) and needed/wanted a bit more food and we could have told them to order the adult meal. But this definitely didn't dampen our impression or experience with Marna's. We would very highly recommend using Marna's Catering for your wedding or event. They were so wonderful to work with and, most importantly, the food was DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lani S

We absolutely loved working with Rolando and his team! We did a breakfast for dinner at our wedding up in Brainerd, and the food was a HUGE hit! Marna's was so great with communication, easy to work with, and really brought our vision to life! Pricing was fair, and the staff... Read More that cake up to serve and set up at our wedding was professional, and friendly! We highly recommend Marna's!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Emily B

My husband and I got married on 10/7/16 in Stillwater, MN, and we could not have been happier with Marna's as our wedding caterer! Rolando and Nicole are great to work with! They, as well as their staff, are super friendly, professional, and personable.. and the food is fresh,... Read More colorful, and flavorful! We chose to do a buffet duet with chicken option and cap sirloin steaks along with a house salad, vegetable blend, and garlic mashed potatoes. Delicious! We had many of our guests compliment the food and it's great taste. Marna's also offers a fruit display and water melon carving with your own personalized design included in price of food.. very unique! Guests loved this as well! Very pleased with our choice in Marna's. Highly recommend this vendor for those in need of future catering services!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jillian N

Marna's was one of the best caterers we have ever worked with from the beginning to the end. They were completely up front about everything and had no hidden costs. The food was incredible and the service was out of this world!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie W

We loved having Marna's cater our wedding. We chose to have our dinner served family style and it worked beautifully. The food was delicious and we got tons of compliments from our guests. We only had a staging kitchen at our venue but you would have thought they prepared all... Read More the food start to finish right there - it was very fresh and nothing came out cold. My only hesitation to give 5 stars was that we wish we could have had some more flexibility. We weren't able to try the food that we chose before our big day and family style required us to pick from the duos menu. Definitely not a deal breaker though! We wouldn't have gone with anyone else. You really get great food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melinda D

Marna's Catering is absolutely fantastic service, delicious food, and professional staff. The steak was tender and cooked perfectly, the lemon zest asparagus was the best asparagus I had ever had, and the truffle mashed potatoes had guests returning to the buffet for plates full... Read More of potatoes. The guests' food at the buffet was just as exceptional as it was during our tasting which was so impressive. We did a lot of research on caterers for our wedding and Marna's by far has the best prices considering it includes food, tableware, staff, fruit carving, and everything else. The owner Rolando is always prompt with his responses which was very much appreciated. I would, without a doubt, hire Marna's Catering again.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Johanna Z

Marna's was amazing from start to finish for our wedding! Not only did they keep the organization and planning simple and enjoyable, but they were genuinely excited to be supporting us through the entire process. Nicole's attention to detail and willingness to answer any and all... Read More questions was incredibly helpful. I knew I could trust Marna's professionalism for our wedding day by how well they treat their brides/grooms leading up to their events. The food was beautifully displayed and absolutely delicious. We had compliments all night (people were loving those garlic mashed potatoes and garlic sirloin! Yum!) thank you Marna's for being part of our perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Beth C

Marna's catered our wedding and we had nothing but great reviews from all of our guests! Everything was fabulous!! Thank you guys!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Colleen O

I cannot say enough about Marna's Catering. The food was amazing and the people were GREAT to work with. Our guests kept coming up to me all night talking about how good the food was. It wasn't "wedding food" it was actually good food!! Marna's was always on top of everything... Read More and was profession, very responsive, and helpful any time I had a question or concern. The food you try in the tasting is exactly what you get at your wedding. It is delicious and a great value. Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping us have the most perfect day we could have dreamed of!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Amelia B

Amazing! From the start Marna's was different from the other caterers we looked at. They were not only willing and able, but excited to create a menu that fit our dietary needs (celiac and therefore gluten free bride here) & style preferences (family style, not boring or bland... Read More food). They had a ton of options for us to choose from for gluten free (but also dairy free, etc) foods already on their menu so it didn't feel like a sacrifice or like they'd be really stretching to make a menu work. And day of, it worked. The food was actually better on our wedding day than when we went in for a tasting! AND they were reasonably priced, and great to work with. The staff was generous and kind, and even helped my coordinator put out my mix & match china. I couldn't say enough good things about working with them. Thanks Marna's!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Katherine L

We loved working with Marna's Catering. We planned everything remotely, but did have one in person meeting with Rolando. He was so accommodating about meeting us when we were in town. Marna's food was delicious, but the best part about Marna's is the transparent pricing. We felt... Read More like most caterers have extra charges for coffee, dishes, linens, tips, cutting cake, etc. With Marna's almost everything is included with the price of dinner. So when you compare Marna's to other places make sure to write out the full cost with everything included. That's when you will realize that Marna's provides great food and service at a really reasonable price. Finally we were able to use Liquid Motion for our alcohol serving, which Rolando from Marna's put us in touch with. This company was very flexible and reasonably priced and I'm not sure we would have found them without booking Marna's.