Marquis Florals & Event Design By Kim

South, Central and Northern New Jersey and New York

Sophistication and elegance for every couple

All the planning up until your momentous occasion should be as cherished as the day you are wed. We love what we do and it shows. We are dedicated to having the best quality cuts, freshest ideas and most importantly impeccable customer service. Make your memories with us!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

286 Route 34 South, Matawan , NJ South, Central and Northern New Jersey and New York (732) 441-4800

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ecaterina T

We were married on Oct 1 in the Grand Marquis. Kim and her crew did a phenomenal job taking care of us. They worked with me to establish the types of flowers I liked, the style of bouquet, and all our specifics. They even let me send them pictures that they referenced to get our... Read More bouquets exactly as we wanted. We went with a nontraditional centerpiece-grapes and eucalyptus. There were no pictures we could find of what we wanted, but Kim created a beautiful centerpiece with a bowl of grapes of beautiful foliage surrounded by many votives and a few floating candles. We were beyond thrilled. The cost was very reasonable, and although we agreed on tiny bouquets for our bridesmaids, I was surprised when Kim provided us with large, beautiful bouquets. We even got some flowers for our cake and petals for our flower girl. We were very satisfied and would use their services again and recommend them highly! Great customer service, very friendly staff and they really know what they are doing!

2017-11-10T10:18:57 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations and many years of happiness to you both.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Maria V

I worked with Kim for my wedding flowers for October 8th, 2017 and there are simply no words to truly describe how awesome she was. She was personable, honest, beyond helpful, and listened to all my ideas but also provided great suggestions. She always made herself available... Read More and was extremely patient, which helped when I was indecisive about flower colors. As all brides quickly realize, wedding planning can be stressful at times, working with Kim I knew I was in good hands and had one less thing to worry about for my wedding. All my guests had extremely positive feedback, from the church décor, the bouquets, to the venue! I cannot thank Kim and the staff at Marquis Florals enough for making my wedding beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Samantha S

Marquis Florals was nothing short of amazing on our wedding day. From the time we inquired to the time the wedding came, everything we envisioned for flowers was right in front of our eyes. It was absolutely unbelievable how amazing this staff works. They do the best quality... Read More work with all types of budgets. We 120% recommend Marquis Florals!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Lisa F

I am so glad I was referred to Kim for our wedding on 2/16/18. Since our wedding was close to Valentine’s day, we were having a lot of troubles finding a reputable company to provide flowers, and I cried. Finally, someone clued me in that Kim only does events!! I was so glad I... Read More made the call, and met with Kim. To be honest, I had no idea what I was doing. Kim had so much knowledge to share with me, and knew exactly what my wedding flowers and design could be, and showed me examples. I only knew what color dress my girls were wearing, and Kim took it from there. She was very open to hearing my opinions and ideas, but again, I had no idea about flowers, just that I needed them Kim provided my bouquet, the toss away bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, flower girl pedals (free!), men’s boutonnieres, and corsages for moms and grandma. The only reason she didn’t do my center pieces is that they were provided by my venue. Everyone LOVED the flowers they received/held/wore. I found Kim’s team to be very professional, courteous, responsive, and easy to work with. I found her prices to be very reasonable for the tri-state area. Seriously, give her a call, and just find out on your own how easy it is to work with Kim. I have a large extended family and network-I hope to spread the word to everyone that Kim’s is our new go-to place for flowers for every occasion.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kristen P

Working with Kim was great! My husband and I didn't know too much about flowers. Kim was so sweet and so helpful! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. We also did the seating board with Kim and it looked absolutely... Read More beautiful. She matched it to look just like our invitation.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jaclyn M

Kim and her team helped create my dream wedding. They made my indoor ceremony look absolutely perfect, more then I ever imagined. The centerpieces, ceremony arch, drapery, bouquets, everything was perfect and so beautiful ! Thank you so much Kim and marquis floral!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Samantha H

I cannot say enough good things about Marquis Florals - Kim and her team are absolutely AMAZING! When I walked into my wedding reception and saw my gigantic and gorgeous centerpieces, I literally cried tears of joy because it was everything I have ever dreamed of. The same goes... Read More for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the pew/altar arrangements at our church. I say this with complete sincerity - it was better than anything you will find on Pinterest. We got SO much stuff from Marquis Florals and it was at such a reasonable price... I truly felt it was worth every penny. Thank you Marquis Florals for your expertise and for making my wedding absolutely jaw-dropping.

2017-11-10T10:21:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you. We love to fulfill every brides dreams. Only good things to come your way.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lisa C

Kim and her team was FANTASTIC and I couldn't have been happier with how our decor and flowers came out on our wedding day. From the sweetheart table, to the gazebo floral display to the minor details like decorating our escort card table... everything was great. Kim really... Read More takes her time to understand EXACTLY what you want. Prices are reasonable and she'll work with your budget as well. I HIGHLY recommend!!!! Don't skimp on the flowers!! Go with Marquis Florals by Kim :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rachel S

Absolutely loved working with Kim and her team. We had a three day destination wedding and Kim handled the florals for every meal and the ceremony AND served as our day-of wedding coordinator with Monique from her team. Not only did the flowers look incredible all weekend, but... Read More the whole weekend ran smoothly because of them. Kim is the BEST

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kristen O

Kim's work truly speaks for itself- she is an EXPERT at floral design and it shows. We used Marquis Florals for our wedding on August 12, 2017. Everything was absolutely amazing. My bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, our arrangements, the boutonnieres - everything!! Kim truly... Read More took my vision and made it something out of a dream! Our guests continue to rave about our flower arrangements and bouquets. Worth every single penny! Thank you to Kim and her phenomenal team for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lori L

Kim was recommended to us by our wedding planner at our venue and it couldn't have been a better recommendation. I was planning the wedding remotely from the West Coast and they were amazing about working with my mom to think about my vision, look at lots of pictures, and get... Read More creative with what we wanted. The flowers were the bulk of our decor and they did not disappoint. Kim sat with me and my Pinterest board and recreated everything I asked for. When I saw the sample centerpiece they created I was super disappointed, and they IMMEDIATELY went to the back and made what I described. They were friendly, easy to work with, and we thought the price was very fair. Thank you Kim and everyone at Marquis for making our day gorgeous.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

Kim made our wedding on 6/9/17 beautiful and flawless. The flowers were absolutely amazing and made our day so special. From the centerpieces to the bouquets to the ceremony decorations I can't begin to express how perfect everything was. The girls that did the setup were... Read More friendly, attentive, and great at their jobs. Marquis Florals was pleasant to work with from beginning to end and I am so happy that we went with them. I will forever look at my wedding photos and remember what a fabulous job Kim and her crew did on our flowers.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Charlotte H

Marquis Florals are made up of professionals with a keen attention to detail and deep creativity. Most importantly, they were responsive to my feedback. On my wedding day, my bridal bouquet didn't look like my vision. The Marquis team were very responsive to the changes I... Read More wanted and came back shortly with the perfect bouquet. (My gorgeous peony bouquet is still the background on my phone. I love it!) They are some of the best wedding florists in the area and will keep you in very good hands.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah D

Kim at Marquis Florals was awesome! I LOVED how the flowers turned out for our wedding! I was obsessed with my bridesmaid’s bouquet. Their dresses were tealish so it is kind of a harder color to match flowers (and I did not want any pinks or purples in my flowers) but they... Read More were able to dye the flowers a Tiffany blue color that complimented the dresses beautifully. The flowers looked even better than the pictures that I brought in during my consultation with Kim. I was super impressed with her work and would highly recommend her services for other brides. We also had an alter for the wedding ceremony that also was beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. Honestly, I only needed to meet with her once and from that conversation she was able to make the flowers better than I could have imagined. They also are willing to work with your budget. Go with Marquis Florals! You will not be disappointed! Wedding 3/31/2017

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jessica N

Look no further! Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! From the initial consulation, we knew we made the right decision to hire her. Kim understood our aesthetic and vision of what we wanted and really put everything together. She is super down to earth and made our wedding... Read More planning experience fun and less stressful. It was always a pleasure visting her throughout the process. Her floral designs are absolutely breathtaking - every design is a piece of art. We booked Kim for all our wedding florals and also wedding planning. She took on the day's schedule in every detail and made our wedding day completely seamless! How many couples can say this about their wedding day? Kim was our wedding fairy godmother! Look no further and hire Marquis Florals for your wedding (or any event). You will not regret it. Kim has 30 yrs of experience and every detail of her work proves just that. Thank you Kim, Mary, and the rest of the Marquis Florals & Events Design team for an amazing wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Melissa L

Kim and her staff at Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim, are the most exquisite artists and designers that I have ever had the good fortune to work with! The flower choices and designs for our centerpieces were among the the long list of stunning decor that made our day the... Read More beautiful masterpiece that we had hoped for. Their care and professionalism made us feel assured and confident. During the chaos that is your wedding day, not once did we worry about Kim's work. They all hold themselves with calm demeanors and level heads and have the greatest work ethic that I have ever encountered in such a demanding situation. Of all the decisions that we made about our wedding, working with Marquis Florals and Kim was the best decision. We will use them again for any event we have in the future, and I highly recommend them to everyone who wants a beautiful wedding with none of the headaches.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Denise B

We have used Kim and her amazing team for so many things. She was amazing for my bridal shower, my wedding, my sister and sister in laws bridal showers, weddings and baby showers! We will continue to use her for everything we possibly can! We also will keep the referrals coming!... Read More Amazing work!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kimberly K

Let me start off by saying that we did not have a traditional venue hall that comes with furniture/food/alcohol. We had an empty room and had to fill it! That being said Kim made everything so easy and seamless for us, she was one less vendor we had to worry about. I told her my... Read More vision and showed her my inspirations And she nailed it! She really tunes into your vision and will always give her her honest opinion which we appreciate. She went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend that you use her! Thanks so much Kim !!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dayna C

Kim and her team at Marquis florals are amazing. They are consistently warm, professional and overall great vendor to work with. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is there was an error with my bouquet. However! I let them know and they did everything they could to fix... Read More it and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything from the centerpieces, to our ceremony archway was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Danielle F

Where do we start with Kim and her team?! Kim is the best. You can see that she really loves her job and cares for her clients. I never felt so comfortable with someone trying to help us through this process. We have been referring Kim left and right! Thank you Kim you are the... Read More best!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lisa T

After months of planning my decor and flowers for my wedding, the plans did not got according too in the least. I had such high hopes for this vendor because of how highly recommended they were. There were so many things that were wrong, that I had in writing, and it did not... Read More come through on my wedding day. Luckily, some things were correct and very little people notice, but too see all of my hard work, time and effort go to waste and not followed through on, broke my heart as a bride on my wedding day. My venue was beautiful enough that thankfully, the mistakes did not completely shine through to our guests. I will say one thing is, to never trust a vendor too much, I believe I put too much trust in this, as I did not think I would have to be on top of my florists the day of my wedding. I wish this business well, but it did not work well for me on my very special day.

2017-02-02T16:39:03 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your comments. It is always our intention to do the best possible job for every event. The wedding was beautiful and my wish was that it could have been flawless. It saddens us when things don't go off as planned and it is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lauren P

Kim did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers! The colors in the bouquets were exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were perfect and everything just tied in so nicely together. It was so exciting for me when they delivered the flowers, I was just in awe! Walking into our... Read More room and seeing everything set up was just amazing! Kim was wonderful to work with and was available when I had any questions. Thank you so much Kim for completing our wedding day look!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amanda P

Cannot say enough great things about Marquis Florals' performance for my wedding which took place October 7th, 2016. Kim understood my very unique vision from the beginning. She went out of her way to accomodate my vision despite our strict budget. The shop itself is so cute,... Read More easy to find, and is staffed with the sweetest employees - shoutout to Mary! The delivery on the day of was so special, Kim herself delivering the bouquets and boutteniers. The flowers for the centerpieces were to die for. People were complimenting the flowers all night. I cried when I first saw/held my bouquet. One person complimented that they were so beautiful, like they grew right out of the story: Withering Heights. Kim and Marquis Florals made my wedding GORGEOUS and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Amanda W

Kim and her staff were fantastic to work with and they did a wonderful job with the flowers and chuppah at my wedding. The prices were reasonable and Kim had really helpful suggestions and insight. Everything was done on time and coordinated very well. The flowers were... Read More beautiful and we received tons of compliments!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Talia P

We couldn't have been happier with our flowers for our wedding on 9/18/16. From the very first day, Kim knew exactly what we wanted within the first five minutes and was fantastic about staying within our budget. The bouquets were breathtaking, and the flowers on the chuppah and... Read More the table were beautiful. In addition, Kim and everyone who works with her were so nice, professional, and easy to work with! We highly recommend them for your event. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful!

Kim Lovitt

My 25-year career in the floral and design industries began as the in-house florist for Grand Marquis Caterers. Eventually, the demand for my services became so great that I decided to venture into my own business and I never looked back. Since then my business has flourished and I have been able to bring on board the best artists and designers in their fields. I was born and raised in NJ, where I currently live with my husband of 34 years. I am a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology. Outside of the business I also love to travel (I especially love Barcelona!) and love to volunteer