Marquis Florals & Event Design By Kim

South, Central and Northern New Jersey and New York

Sophistication and elegance for every couple

All the planning up until your momentous occasion should be as cherished as the day you are wed. We love what we do and it shows. We are dedicated to having the best quality cuts, freshest ideas and most importantly impeccable customer service. Make your memories with us!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

286 Route 34 South, Matawan , NJ South, Central and Northern New Jersey and New York (732) 441-4800
INSTAGRAM

Utterly Flawless

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Stephanie D

I cannot even begin to say how amazing our reception looked with all the gorgeous centerpieces. Kim is absolutely amazing. I didn't know exactly how to describe my vision for the flowers I wanted at my wedding but she completely got it and the way they turned out was far more... Read More beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The service was incredible, I felt like everything from the ceremony, to the reception, to the place card table was going to be completely perfect and it was. The work they do at Marquis Florals is absolutely fantastic and they are sooo nice to boot. If you want to see your vision come to life and have the flowers for your wedding day to be flawless then Kim and the staff at Marquis are definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Maria V

I worked with Kim for my wedding flowers for October 8th, 2017 and there are simply no words to truly describe how awesome she was. She was personable, honest, beyond helpful, and listened to all my ideas but also provided great suggestions. She always made herself available... Read More and was extremely patient, which helped when I was indecisive about flower colors. As all brides quickly realize, wedding planning can be stressful at times, working with Kim I knew I was in good hands and had one less thing to worry about for my wedding. All my guests had extremely positive feedback, from the church décor, the bouquets, to the venue! I cannot thank Kim and the staff at Marquis Florals enough for making my wedding beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rachel S

Absolutely loved working with Kim and her team. We had a three day destination wedding and Kim handled the florals for every meal and the ceremony AND served as our day-of wedding coordinator with Monique from her team. Not only did the flowers look incredible all weekend, but... Read More the whole weekend ran smoothly because of them. Kim is the BEST

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kristen O

Kim's work truly speaks for itself- she is an EXPERT at floral design and it shows. We used Marquis Florals for our wedding on August 12, 2017. Everything was absolutely amazing. My bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, our arrangements, the boutonnieres - everything!! Kim truly... Read More took my vision and made it something out of a dream! Our guests continue to rave about our flower arrangements and bouquets. Worth every single penny! Thank you to Kim and her phenomenal team for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lori L

Kim was recommended to us by our wedding planner at our venue and it couldn't have been a better recommendation. I was planning the wedding remotely from the West Coast and they were amazing about working with my mom to think about my vision, look at lots of pictures, and get... Read More creative with what we wanted. The flowers were the bulk of our decor and they did not disappoint. Kim sat with me and my Pinterest board and recreated everything I asked for. When I saw the sample centerpiece they created I was super disappointed, and they IMMEDIATELY went to the back and made what I described. They were friendly, easy to work with, and we thought the price was very fair. Thank you Kim and everyone at Marquis for making our day gorgeous.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

Kim made our wedding on 6/9/17 beautiful and flawless. The flowers were absolutely amazing and made our day so special. From the centerpieces to the bouquets to the ceremony decorations I can't begin to express how perfect everything was. The girls that did the setup were... Read More friendly, attentive, and great at their jobs. Marquis Florals was pleasant to work with from beginning to end and I am so happy that we went with them. I will forever look at my wedding photos and remember what a fabulous job Kim and her crew did on our flowers.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Charlotte H

Marquis Florals are made up of professionals with a keen attention to detail and deep creativity. Most importantly, they were responsive to my feedback. On my wedding day, my bridal bouquet didn't look like my vision. The Marquis team were very responsive to the changes I... Read More wanted and came back shortly with the perfect bouquet. (My gorgeous peony bouquet is still the background on my phone. I love it!) They are some of the best wedding florists in the area and will keep you in very good hands.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah D

Kim at Marquis Florals was awesome! I LOVED how the flowers turned out for our wedding! I was obsessed with my bridesmaid’s bouquet. Their dresses were tealish so it is kind of a harder color to match flowers (and I did not want any pinks or purples in my flowers) but they... Read More were able to dye the flowers a Tiffany blue color that complimented the dresses beautifully. The flowers looked even better than the pictures that I brought in during my consultation with Kim. I was super impressed with her work and would highly recommend her services for other brides. We also had an alter for the wedding ceremony that also was beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. Honestly, I only needed to meet with her once and from that conversation she was able to make the flowers better than I could have imagined. They also are willing to work with your budget. Go with Marquis Florals! You will not be disappointed! Wedding 3/31/2017

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jessica N

Look no further! Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! From the initial consulation, we knew we made the right decision to hire her. Kim understood our aesthetic and vision of what we wanted and really put everything together. She is super down to earth and made our wedding... Read More planning experience fun and less stressful. It was always a pleasure visting her throughout the process. Her floral designs are absolutely breathtaking - every design is a piece of art. We booked Kim for all our wedding florals and also wedding planning. She took on the day's schedule in every detail and made our wedding day completely seamless! How many couples can say this about their wedding day? Kim was our wedding fairy godmother! Look no further and hire Marquis Florals for your wedding (or any event). You will not regret it. Kim has 30 yrs of experience and every detail of her work proves just that. Thank you Kim, Mary, and the rest of the Marquis Florals & Events Design team for an amazing wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Melissa L

Kim and her staff at Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim, are the most exquisite artists and designers that I have ever had the good fortune to work with! The flower choices and designs for our centerpieces were among the the long list of stunning decor that made our day the... Read More beautiful masterpiece that we had hoped for. Their care and professionalism made us feel assured and confident. During the chaos that is your wedding day, not once did we worry about Kim's work. They all hold themselves with calm demeanors and level heads and have the greatest work ethic that I have ever encountered in such a demanding situation. Of all the decisions that we made about our wedding, working with Marquis Florals and Kim was the best decision. We will use them again for any event we have in the future, and I highly recommend them to everyone who wants a beautiful wedding with none of the headaches.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Denise B

We have used Kim and her amazing team for so many things. She was amazing for my bridal shower, my wedding, my sister and sister in laws bridal showers, weddings and baby showers! We will continue to use her for everything we possibly can! We also will keep the referrals coming!... Read More Amazing work!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kimberly K

Let me start off by saying that we did not have a traditional venue hall that comes with furniture/food/alcohol. We had an empty room and had to fill it! That being said Kim made everything so easy and seamless for us, she was one less vendor we had to worry about. I told her my... Read More vision and showed her my inspirations And she nailed it! She really tunes into your vision and will always give her her honest opinion which we appreciate. She went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend that you use her! Thanks so much Kim !!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dayna C

Kim and her team at Marquis florals are amazing. They are consistently warm, professional and overall great vendor to work with. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is there was an error with my bouquet. However! I let them know and they did everything they could to fix... Read More it and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything from the centerpieces, to our ceremony archway was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Danielle F

Where do we start with Kim and her team?! Kim is the best. You can see that she really loves her job and cares for her clients. I never felt so comfortable with someone trying to help us through this process. We have been referring Kim left and right! Thank you Kim you are the... Read More best!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lisa T

After months of planning my decor and flowers for my wedding, the plans did not got according too in the least. I had such high hopes for this vendor because of how highly recommended they were. There were so many things that were wrong, that I had in writing, and it did not... Read More come through on my wedding day. Luckily, some things were correct and very little people notice, but too see all of my hard work, time and effort go to waste and not followed through on, broke my heart as a bride on my wedding day. My venue was beautiful enough that thankfully, the mistakes did not completely shine through to our guests. I will say one thing is, to never trust a vendor too much, I believe I put too much trust in this, as I did not think I would have to be on top of my florists the day of my wedding. I wish this business well, but it did not work well for me on my very special day.

2017-02-02T16:39:03 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your comments. It is always our intention to do the best possible job for every event. The wedding was beautiful and my wish was that it could have been flawless. It saddens us when things don't go off as planned and it is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lauren P

Kim did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers! The colors in the bouquets were exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were perfect and everything just tied in so nicely together. It was so exciting for me when they delivered the flowers, I was just in awe! Walking into our... Read More room and seeing everything set up was just amazing! Kim was wonderful to work with and was available when I had any questions. Thank you so much Kim for completing our wedding day look!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amanda P

Cannot say enough great things about Marquis Florals' performance for my wedding which took place October 7th, 2016. Kim understood my very unique vision from the beginning. She went out of her way to accomodate my vision despite our strict budget. The shop itself is so cute,... Read More easy to find, and is staffed with the sweetest employees - shoutout to Mary! The delivery on the day of was so special, Kim herself delivering the bouquets and boutteniers. The flowers for the centerpieces were to die for. People were complimenting the flowers all night. I cried when I first saw/held my bouquet. One person complimented that they were so beautiful, like they grew right out of the story: Withering Heights. Kim and Marquis Florals made my wedding GORGEOUS and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Amanda W

Kim and her staff were fantastic to work with and they did a wonderful job with the flowers and chuppah at my wedding. The prices were reasonable and Kim had really helpful suggestions and insight. Everything was done on time and coordinated very well. The flowers were... Read More beautiful and we received tons of compliments!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Talia P

We couldn't have been happier with our flowers for our wedding on 9/18/16. From the very first day, Kim knew exactly what we wanted within the first five minutes and was fantastic about staying within our budget. The bouquets were breathtaking, and the flowers on the chuppah and... Read More the table were beautiful. In addition, Kim and everyone who works with her were so nice, professional, and easy to work with! We highly recommend them for your event. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Diana S

The flower arrangements at my wedding were just stunning! I highly recommend Marquis Florals, but I also insist you work directly with Kim on your wedding plans / arrangements. She is amazing, pays attention to detail, and will definitely deliver. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Andrea W

Kim and her staff did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! She is easy to work with, has reasonable prices, and doesn't try to upsell you on extra things you don't need. I had an idea of the colors and shape of the bouquets we wanted and Kim had good suggestions on... Read More what flowers would work well. She even made a small sample so we could see how the flowers would look. Kim's flowers made our huppah absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Amanda D

Kim is the BEST florist ever! She truly understood my vision and, once we realized we were quickly moving beyond the budget, worked with us to get our arrangements within our price range. The arrangements were executed flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how everything... Read More turned out. At one point in the day, it looked like it might rain and we had to decide whether we wanted to move the ceremony indoors or not. The staff member from Kim's team was super patient and understanding when I had to tell her we were still deciding. She even stayed until after everything was set up and helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres and everything. We opted to rent what we could, which made me a bit nervous since most people in my family assume that they can take centerpieces home with them, but Kim's team came to the venue and picked up the rental pieces that same night! We truly had no issues at all, with anything! They're definitely the kind of vendor you want to have in your corner on the big day.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jackie G

OMG! The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. I'm mother of the bride. We could not have been more satisfied with this flower vendor. The table arrangements were stunning and exactly or better than we discussed and imagined. The flower arch for the ceremony was breathtaking... Read More and also more beautiful than imagined or discussed. Kim is so easy to work with. I felt like she was my friend. I would highly recommend Kim and Marquis florals. You will get your money's worth. Loved every piece they put together

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Ashley W

It's like they didn't understand a word I said. I sent Kim many photos as well as had many sit downs. I'm not sure where the miscommunication was but when I received my bouquet for the wedding the gorgeous flowers we had picked were covered by more ivy than you'd find on an old... Read More house. It was horrible! When I first got my bouquet it had purple flowers that matched nothing. Seriously upsetting. I can't have do overs of my wedding photos so for the rest of my and my husband's life when we see us walking down the isle as man and wife you'll see me holding an ugly ivy bouquet. Do not even bother.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Tiffany B

We booked with Kim pretty early on because of all the wonderful reviews and she seems to know her stuff. There were a lot of things that needed to be excluded from our original plan because of our expensive taste! I wanted these huge branch center pieces decorated with flowers,... Read More hanging candles, and crystals... Kim said she could do it so I was fine cutting the arch out and the little decorations. On the wedding day, the company comes to set up and I see the bouquets and the bridesmaids are pretty small. These flowers were expensive so I was a little surprised but I decided not to say anything because I loved how mine turned out. I wish there was a little more "bling" in the bouquet because I was having a princess wedding but it was still beautiful. That is until it fell apart! We did a first look and took pictures before the ceremony and 20 minutes after these flowers were delivered the cascading part of my bouquet fell right off!!! My bridal attendant kept sticking them back in until it happened again, and again, and again. Finally my bridal attendant and father zip-tied them together to save me from being embarrassed if they broke while walking down the aisle. Also my girls bouquets were dead before the ceremony. I know it was hot outside but they were only taking pictures for a half hour outside And many said they were dying even before they went outside. The one thing that I do have to say is the centerpiece a looked beautiful! They were just what we imagined, although in out SDE video, you could see the leaves drooping and dead as well...overall my wedding was beautiful but I am disappointed with all the complications

Kim Lovitt

My 25-year career in the floral and design industries began as the in-house florist for Grand Marquis Caterers. Eventually, the demand for my services became so great that I decided to venture into my own business and I never looked back. Since then my business has flourished and I have been able to bring on board the best artists and designers in their fields. I was born and raised in NJ, where I currently live with my husband of 34 years. I am a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology. Outside of the business I also love to travel (I especially love Barcelona!) and love to volunteer