Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 30 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is NH's largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 sq. feet, just minutes from the Massachusetts border. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos! Plus, visit the region's ONLY store with a Curvy Couture Boutique!Featuring dresses sizes 16-30

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

Marry & Tux was the second bridal shop I had visited and it was a fabulous experience! I called that morning to set up an appointment and was so happy they were able to schedule me for that same day. Everyone I spoke with at the salon was so kind and made me feel special as a... Read More bride. I worked with Katy and she was the best! You can tell she is a pro at her job. She was really responsive to my ideas and what I was looking for. She was so fun to work with and I found my dress much faster than I was expecting! I really felt as though I had been taken care of at Marry & Tux, and I will recommend it to everyone in the future!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jillian L

Tenley is a fantastic bridal consultant and Marry & Tux Bridal is an excellent bridal salon! The salon is beautiful and organized so well. I love how some of the dresses are displayed on mannequins so that it is easier to see their shapes. Tenley is extremely knowledgeable about... Read More all of the dresses in the salon. She also knows exactly what will be flattering for each bride she works with. She let me pick my favorites, and then she brought me other dresses that she knew would be flattering on me. My favorite dresses ended up being her picks! She was also extremely knowledgeable about the kinds of alterations that could be made to each dress. Since I really want sleeves on my gown, she was sure to explain and demonstrate how sleeves could be added to any strapless dresses that I liked. She even researched jackets and emailed me what she found after my appointment. I ended up choosing a dress that Marry & Tux does not carry, but I look forward to going back to look for dresses for my mom and my bridesmaids. Thank you Tenley for a wonderful appointment!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

One of my bridesmaids suggested we try Marry & Tux for their dresses and it was the best decision! We ended up going without an appointment and the staff easily accommodated us. They were thoughtful and attentive, answering our questions and offering suggestions allowing my... Read More girls to find a dress that looked great on them all! I would highly recommend shopping at Marry & Tux. Planning a wedding is stressful and it was nice to experience an easy bridesmaid dress hunt that ended successfully!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Laura C

As a plus-sized bride, I was impressed with the size and quality of the 'Curvy Couture' collection available at Marry and Tux. I had my first dress shopping appointment there and was very nervous and didn't quite know what I wanted, but my consultant, Lisa, was fantastic and... Read More made the appointment easy and fun. We were able to stay in our own private dressing area, which I liked, and Lisa was so helpful. I walked away with the perfect dress for me. Prices start at $900, and they only carry formal (long) dresses, so these are considerations if you decide to make an appointment. It was a bonus when I found out afterwards that Marry and Tux contributes portions of dress sales to several local charities. Overall the experience was great here, and I would definitely recommend it, especially for plus-sized brides!

Great Service and Selection

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Grace K

Marry & Tux is fantastic. I first went there as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding for her dress and my bridesmaid's dress. After my friend's wedding I went back for my own wedding dress. They have a great selection of plus- size sample dresses so I could actually try on... Read More dresses and see how they'd look on me and not have to just imagine. The service was great- Tenley was super nice, patient, and helpful (as was everyone else btw). She stayed until the shop was closing to help me find my dress and she helped me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend going here for your wedding dress and/or bridesmaids dresses - you won't regret it.

Great selection

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Danielle H

I bought my dress at Marry & Tux after hearing they were having a David Tutera trunk show. I jumped at the chance to view the dresses that weren't available to purchase in every other bridal salon yet. When we arrived we were paired up with Marie. She instantly made us all feel... Read More welcome and comfortable. I loved how little pressure I felt to find and buy a dress. She let me browse the entire salon and choose which dresses I thought I would like. She was so easy to work with and made the experience very fun and easy. She was full of helpful suggestions for every question and concern we had. Definitely recommend looking for your dress at Marry & Tux! Great selection in every price range and the staff was amazing from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jenna M

I have been very pleased with Marry & Tux for both bride and bride's maid dresses. The selection and the service were great!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Caitlin B

I came in for an appointment to look for wedding dresses right after I got engaged. Marie was my consultant and she was excellent! She was able to find dresses I would like - ones that I never would have considered. One of those unexpected dresses ended up being THE ONE. It was... Read More a very pleasant experience all around.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Marry & Tux Bridal is absolutely amazing. They had a wide range of selections and sizes from different designers. The consultant I had was Katy and she was great! So personable and excellent at her job. She showed me a variety of dresses, and listened to what I was looking for.... Read More She ended up picking out the dress that I chose, and I absolutely love it. I couldn't have been happier with my experience. They were all so professional and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone who is getting married. Thank you so much Katy, you are awesome!

Friendly Service, may have trouble with measuring...

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Erin B

For the most part, Marry and Tux was awesome! I worked with Christy and she was super nice and fun to work with. I had dedicated one day to go dress shopping, as my aunt (who was also my maid of honor) was only in town for the weekend. Marry and Tux was the first place we went... Read More to and I'm pretty sure my dress was the first one I tried on! It was beautiful and I loved it, and Christy did a great job matching it with a beautiful crystal and pearl sash belt. It also seemed wonderful when she told us that my particular dress could be custom sized to my body so I wouldn't need alterations (custom sized as in I happened to fit in the sample size perfectly, so they would order that size, but they could make the dress to fit me height-wise as well.) Now granted I am a relatively short person (5'1), but I wore exactly 4 inch heels to the appointment, and when I ordered the dress I knew that I wanted to wear it with heels that were that height. So when the dress arrived 5 months later, I tried it on (with the same shoes I wore when I bought it) and not only was it too small and wouldn't close (it was a zip up back), it was still way too long even though it was supposed to be custom to my height! Christy remeasured me to make sure that she had done the measurements correctly when she ordered it and then told me that based on my measurements (they had increased by an inch), I must have gained 20 pounds (I have fluctuated back and forth within a range of 10 pounds since graduating high school 9 years ago, and stating that I had gained 20 pounds in 5 months was a little ridiculous), but she didn't have an explanation for why the length of the dress was so off. She just told me to buy shoes that were a half inch higher and it would be fine. This interaction was very bizarre, but she recommended a seamstress and sold me a corset kit. When I went to the seamstress, she had to cut FOUR INCHES off the dress, and this was with even higher heels! I would recommend Marry and Tux, and Christy was great to work with, but I definitely recommend double checking her measurements, because I'm not sure what went wrong there!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Chelsea M

I made an appointment after I had browsed two other bridal salons and still hadn't quite decided on "the one." I worked with Lisa for my wedding gown, she was fantastic. I felt comfortable with her, she was knowledgable, and she helped me find the perfect dress. I also looked... Read More into bridesmaid dresses & tuxes, and will definitely be going back to order those as well. Everything was professionally done, and every member of the staff truly made me feel special and appreciated. They genuinely wanted to help me find the perfect dress, and answered all of my questions with a smile. Great place!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Imani G

I had the best experience at Marry & Tux! My mother and I were greeted with a warm welcome and we felt right at home.This was my second time trying on wedding dresses and I was determined to find my dress that day. Being a "curvy" bride I nervous about the appointment. However,... Read More Lisa was an awesome consultant and she made me feel confident to show off my curves! I would recommend ANY bride to head over to Marry & Tux fide the dress of your dreams, I sure did! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I went to Marry and Tux to look for my first wedding dress at the age of 49...YIKES! Needless to say I was very nervous. When Christy met with me and my sister she greeted us with a warm smile and put me right at ease. She made this experience very fun with her great... Read More personality and expertise. I would recommend Marry and Tux to anyone because they have a great selection and ask for Christy!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Brittany L

Just perfect! It was my first dress shopping experience. I walked in to Marry & Tux w. 2 of my bridesmaids and my mother yesterday. We were so kindly greeted by Katie and invited downstairs to wedding gowns. While walking down the stairs I noticed a TON of dresses were on... Read More mannequins, (not just in bags) ONE in particular caught my eye right away and I felt good, knowing that I had already found something I NEEDED to try on. There were about ten others I tried! Katie was amazing, she made me feel so comfortable dressing me so quickly and coming back with more dresses. Because of the privacy of our very own fitting area, I truly felt like the only bride in there! Katie quickly figured out what I liked and didn't like (even if I didn't know!) and SHE KNEW her inventory! She would come back with exactly what we described. When we got it down to the final 2 we put then back on, remember that ONE I NEEDED to try on? That's it! Added the veil and the tears fell! Just knew I had to say yes. I was given thoughtful gifts from the owner to celebrate the purchase. I said goodbye to Katie and told her it was so great meeting her I feel like I'm going to miss her! Going back for bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Carolyn S

Best experience I could have hoped for! Lisa, my consultant, was great! She let me pick out some dresses to try on, then we changed directions a couple of times as I figured out what styles I liked and didn't like on my body vs on the rack or in pictures. Ultimately I have to... Read More give her 100% credit for finding THE DRESS, she pulled a 'wild card' that blew me, my mom, and sister away. She was professional, enthusiastic, knowledge and bubbly. I will absolutely recommend this salon to all of my friends!! Thank you again and again Lisa!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

I had a bridal appointment on Saturday 9/26/15 with Katy! She was absolutely amazing! She really knows her dresses and gives her honest opinion! I was able to find my dress! She suggested adding some beading, so with her help I will have my own custom dress! I also found my... Read More bridesmaid dresses with the help and expertise of the Leora! Everyone at Marry and Tux is great! I met the owner while I was trying on dresses, she stopped to talk dresses and about the family business! Was absolutely well worth the trip from Boston to Nashua, NH!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Lisa M

My consultant Lisa was amazing! She made the whole process very comfortable and she was extremely knowledgeable and honest which I loved! We had a slight hiccup with my veil but she took care of it right away giving me a NEW ONE, expedited the shipping and even followed up a... Read More couple days later to make sure I received it. My whole experience at Marry & Tux far exceeded my expectations and I cannot say enough positive things about Lisa!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kristy D

I worked with Christy and she was great! She helped keep my family and friends from putting me into dresses outside of my price range and style which made it easy for me to enjoy myself. She was also just fun and easy going to work with. As for bridesmaid dresses, I looked... Read More everywhere and then came in again and dealt with an awesome salesperson, whose name I don't remember but she was so helpful. I told her I tried on a ton of dresses and she asked me a couple of questions and picked the winner! Lastly, I called and was worried about alterations because I worry in general and the owner talked me off the ledge. She calmed my fears and sounded very passionate about what she does. Overall excellent experience. I hope to marry only once but if I did it again, I'd come back. Ha Ha!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jenrett D

My experience with Marry & Tux was truly incredible! I had a 10AM appointment on a Friday morning, and I brought my sister and my mother. I knew I was meant to be there when my consultant Lisa and I bonded over the fact we both danced. The store itself was beautiful and clean... Read More with many of the dresses being on mannequins. I went through and picked a few out, and then Lisa pulled a dress out that wasn't even on the floor yet. It was a beautiful custom dress by a smaller company designer, and it was 100% me. It was the first dress I tried on, and it wound up being the dress I bought. Lisa was truly amazing. She was always positive and welcoming. She read me very well when it came to what I was looking for, and never pushed anything on me. She could tell when I really didn't like something, or when I LOVED something. She even cried with me when I tried on "the" dress with the veil and tiara! She was so sweet, and very professional. I even liked that she had me quickly take over another bride's viewing area while she was changing so I could see how the dress would sparkle in outside lighting (my ceremony is going to take place outside). Again, I can't thank Marry & Tux, and particularly Lisa, enough for how special they made me feel. I will be recommending Marry & Tux to all my future bride friends!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Diane B

My experience at Marry & Tux was outstanding. I was overwhelmed when I walked in to see all the wedding dresses they had in store from size 0-30. My consultant amazing and very helpful in helping me find the perfect fall wedding dress. I was looking for I am so happy that I... Read More went to Marry & Tux.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

WOW! I am in LOVE with my dress and my entire wedding dress shopping experience! Marie was absolutely fabulous from the moment my mom, aunt and I walked in that store and met her. I made an appointment at the store strictly because they were having a trunk show for Maggie... Read More Sottero gowns. Marie truly made me feel like a princes. She opened up the curtains to their show room which I had all to myself!! She had me go through each and every dress and point out which ones I was interested in trying on and explain why. Then after that, I thought it was time to try on. But then she let me go into the regular room and go through all the dresses there too! I really felt like I got the opportunity to look at ALL the dresses! The process of trying on was seamless too. She brought in a few dresses at a time and one by one I explained what I did and did not like. Marie has this process down to a science, all while making the experience still feel special. I never felt rushed and truly felt like I tried on every dress I wanted to and more! She really heard what I had to say about the dresses I tried on and when it came down to the last few she was patient and supportive. There were certainly dresses I liked that my mom did not and vice versa. Marie picked up on that. She critiqued dresses and styles very objectively. She never made me feel uncomfortable. It was about finding the right dress FOR ME and NOT how I made the dress look. Marie knew when I had found the right dress before my mom and aunt could pick up on my hints. She got me all glammed up and that was it! I came back to try on the sample for my mother in law and future sister in law and again when I picked up the dress. Marie was my consultant EVERY time, and every time we walked into the store she was there ready greeting us with a big smile and hug. I would recommend calling to check in about the arrival of your dress. I never got the letter stating it had arrived. Otherwise, truly a memorable experience!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Courtney H

My mother and I went to Marry & Tux just to "get our feet wet" before my sister joined us for other appointments in Boston. Marie was so fantastic and was able to visualize my "Winter Snow Princess" vision. When I put on my 5th dress, we both knew it was perfect for Aspen. I... Read More couldn't believe we found it so easily. The dress was even more stunning for my wedding last March and pleasantly surprised my husband who was skeptical of my quick find. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Morgan P

This place was amazing! My consultant Lisa was super helpful and really made sure that I felt comfortable which was not an easy task seeing as I had invaded their emails with millions of questions and concerns seeing as I am a plus size bride. I would highly recommend this place... Read More and can't thank them enough for all the help they gave me!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

As a "curvy" girl, I was sick to my stomach over the thought of squeezing into size 10 sample sizes. I have friends who were brought to tears during similar experiences. For this reason, I kept putting off wedding dress shopping. Through word of mouth and searching the web, I... Read More found that Marry & Tux featured a 'Curvy Couture' section. My mother and I went for an appointment thinking I would just try on different gowns to see what shape looked best and narrow down my search. I never thought I would end up finding a dress that day. When we entered the store (which is super convenient right off Route 3 on Daniel Webster HW), we were greeted by the gorgeous and ever-so-knowledgable, Marie, who introduced herself, told us she would be taking care of us, gave me an information card to fill out (contact information, wedding date, budget for dress) and a special little welcome gift. She brought me right down to the lower floor, which for a girly girl like me, its bling heaven. BEAUTIFUL beautiful beautiful dresses everywhere. Like beyond gorgeous. Every girl's dream. She had me go through about 100+ dresses picking out ones I loved. For someone who is a bit bigger, I am SO self conscious. Marie made me feel incredibly beautiful and confident and special. I cannot thank her enough for the whole experience. She was honest and gave extremely helpful advice. She is a true fashion/bridal expert. After trying on a bunch of dresses, I found one that was more amazing than I dreamed. I even cried! I have never felt more beautiful and more like a princess. The veil was the best part. It all came together, and it felt so real. Marie was in my mind somehow. She knew EXACTLY what I wanted, even when I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted! Upon purchasing the dress (which was well-under budget-- most dresses were very reasonable), I received ANOTHER gift and discounts toward my bridesmaids' dresses and men's tuxes. All in all, this was my dream day. I woke up the next day pinching myself making sure it wasn't a dream. Marry & Tux and Marie made this experience magical. I will never forget this and give my highest recommendation to Marry & Tux. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

They have a great curvy section and the employees truely make everyone feel great and beautiful! They thought of everything and were very knowledgeable about all the gowns and which ones might be best for you! I highly reccomend scheduling an appointment for wedding dresses and... Read More bridesmaids!