Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 32 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is New Hampshire's largest bridal shop featuring 6 showrooms spread across 2 floors at just over 9,000 sq feet! Our showrooms feature over 600 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is traditional , rustic vintage, beaded glam or boho chic we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to plus size bride-to-be! Our curvy showroom is stocked full with over 160 wedding dresses size 16-32 to try on! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH (603) 883-6999

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Bryanna H

I booked an appointment last Saturday to try on Wedding dresses. I went during what I image is a busy time (judging by the cars out front and coats in the coat room) but you wouldn't know it based on the attention I received during my appointment time. Katy (my bridal... Read More consultant) was excellent. I never felt rushed, or pressured. I was extremely nervous about trying on dresses but I was put at easy after trying on the first one. I went in with a specific style in mind. Katy was able to take my feedback and pulled a dress that was just perfect! Important note to other brides: You try on dresses in a private room. I brought my MOH and mom. We were comfortable. But I would not bring more than 2-3 people. Limiting the number of people in the peanut gallery is always better anyway ;) Will update when my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Sam P

Very happy with this experience. Marry & Tux was the third store I visited. I visited a small boutique in Maine, that I was very pleased with, David's Bridal and then decided to try Marry & Tux before going back to the original boutique. I'm sure I had tried on 30-40 dresses,... Read More feeling very blah about every option, until I finally found 2 dresses I loved at Marry & Tux. The hardest decision was which one! My consultant was amazing- she had vast knowledge that easily put myself and my 2 guests at ease. 5/5!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Clara D

As a curvy bride, I had no clue on where to shop for my dress. I joined a Facebook Page called CT Wedding Swap & Advice and put the following question out there, "Curvy/Plus Size brides, where do you recommend bridal dress shopping?’ Within an hour, I got over 10... Read More recommendations for Marry & Tux Bridal in Nashua, NH. All brides stated the same thing, “If you don’t mind the drive, totally worth the trip there”. I called on MLK's Day and got the answering machine. Within a matter of 10 minutes, the owner, Barbara, returned my call and scheduled me for Saturday, 1/20/18 at 11:30am. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a friendly gentleman at the desk who had me fill out an index card as I waited for my bridal consultant. Within 5 minutes, I was greeted by a voluptuous, beautiful, young woman, Destenie. I looked at her and said, "Oh My God, you're my consultant?" She nodded yes! Then I said, "This is awesome, you're curvy too!" Instantly, my anxiety level went from a 10 to a 2. We headed downstairs to the bridal showroom, or as my daughter, my best friend and I called it, the bridal gown wonderland. Within the store, there is an area for just plus size dresses, it’s called The Curvy Couture. Without exaggeration, there had to be over 150 plus size dresses. Within a short period of time, I found myself caught in a dilemma, I had two dresses we all loved and one of them was actually "too big". Destenie uttered those words to me as she stuffed a pillow in my back......now there's a scenario I've never encountered before! LOL When we all knew which dress it would be, I started crying, then my best friend, then my daughter. Destenie politely asked if she could hug me, I responded, "Of Course!” It was such a genuine hug; a hug of a consultant who truly wants to make her bride seem like a Goddess on her wedding day. A hug that said you are beautiful inside and out, a hug that stated, I love my job, I love making people happy and comfortable. I asked to meet Barbara (the owner) if she was available. I needed to thank her in person for scheduling me and to share with her my awesome experience. I also needed to let her know how awesome her store is, as well as, how awesome Destenie was with me and my best friend and daughter. She came into the dressing room and I was able to share everything I wanted. In a beautiful act of humbleness, Barbara says, “Please go back on that Facebook Page and tell those entire woman I personally thank them for their recommendation!” Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not to sound redundant, but yes, totally worth the trip, curvy bride or not!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Bria D

I found my dress! Christy at Marry and Tux was amazing in helping me find my perfect dress. She took into consideration everything I thought I wanted in a dress, but also allowed me pick out dresses for myself to try on and I’m so glad she did! I ended up with a dress that I... Read More never would have picked for myself, but couldn’t be more perfect for my wedding. I always imagined I would wear a white dress and I ended up purchasing an ivory and champagne dress, but was concerned it wouldn’t match the colors I had in mind for my bridesmaids and groomsmen. She took the time to patiently help me compare the dress to the different suit colors and bridesmaids colors they had in stock to help assure me the colors I had in mind would still work with a less traditional dress. I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome of my experience at Marry and Tux!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Veronica P

love it it was everything and more.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Julia O

If you know what you want and you need structure this place may be great, but if you are introverted and indecisive this is not the salon for you. With only 60-80 minutes I felt very rushed and very anxious. The dresses started to blur. I felt like I could barely finish a... Read More thought before my consultant started talking again. And my guests were almost discouraged from making suggestions. When I actually did pick my dress in a different salon, I did not have that "bridal moment" where I immediately knew. I went back and forth for probably 30 minutes between two VERY different dresses that I loved before finally picking one. I guarantee you that scenario wouldn't have happened here. My consultant would have told me I was confused and that I should go home to think, where in reality, I just needed time to be in the dress.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda D

I bought my wedding dress here yesterday and it was such an amazing experience!! I worked with Tenley who was awesome and totally knows what she’s doing. The process just seemed so easy! There were so many great options here and I could not imagine going anywhere else now. I... Read More highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Nicole L

Loved my experience at Marry and Tux! Destenie and Marie were amazing consultants. They helped me to find choices within my budget ( and there were so many!), and did all the heavy lifting for me ;). They really took any stress I might have had out of the dress shopping... Read More experience and i got to just enjoy the moment. All the dresses were kept in great condition and they had so many in larger sizes so I didn’t ever feel uncomfortable or like I couldn’t tell what the dress would look like “if it fit”. Can’t wait to go back with my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Shanell F

Ok

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Jennifer S

I am a curvy bride and I had the most wonderful, comfortable experience. I found my dream dress and I feel beautiful and slimmer in it. Thank you Marry and Tux and Stephanie for making my experience amazing.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Caitlin C

Marry and Tux was the first place I visited to look for a dress. When I arrived with my mom I was introduced to Destenie as my bridal consultant. I picked out some dresses to try on and one by one ruled them out. Destenie was patient and helpful the whole time and never... Read More pressured me to make a decision. Finally I tried on a dress that Destenie had picked out and immediately fell in love with it. I can't say enough good things about Destenie! She is great at her job, very knowledgeable, and made picking out a dress an enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for helping me say yes to my dress!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Meaghan F

I visited the boutique on 11/18/17 and worked with Katy. I had already visited one store already and had an idea of what styles I liked. I described these to Katy and she actually pulled out for me to try my favorite from the previous store! She also assisted my bridesmaids and... Read More I choose a few others to try. Katy was so helpful in mentioning which dresses could have extra layers removed. There was a Trunk show going on that day which was an interesting experience as well! At Marry and Tux you browse the dresses on the racks, but they each have a picture of it in the model so you can tell what it looks like. You change in a private dressing room I had my mom, maid of honor and bridesmaid wait outside the room. Instead of using pins to clamp the extra material, they use round pillows which help fill the dress out and give it a natural look which I really found helpful! Just a note, you aren’t allowed to take photos until you’re purchasing. I wanted to add thin straps so the dress wasn’t strapless. Barbara and Katy were very helpful in sending me picture examples and in choosing how much lace to order. Heading back this weekend to look at bridesmaid dresses. Will also update once I’ve picked my dress up!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Stephanie C

What an amazing experience! As a plus size bride I had a lot of anxiety going into this process. This was my one and only stop. Destenie was the best consultant. I live 2 hours away and Marry & Tux is 100% worth the drive. Whether you are curvy or not, you need to check out... Read More Marry & Tux!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Meghan S

I found the perfect dress. Christy was great and made this a wonderful experience!!!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Nathashali G

Had a wonderful experience at Marry & Tux this past Saturday. Found my dress and fell completely in love with it. I worked with Christy and she was super helpful and knew exactly how to help me pick my perfect dress.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Taylor V

Christy at Marry & Tux is incredible! From the second we walked in the door, she felt like an expert. I ended up falling in love with a dress I never would have picked for myself! Their hours are great for trying to accommodate a few girls with very different schedules. I would... Read More recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Christine G

I feel like it was my destiny to work with Destenie as my bridal consultant! She could not have been more perfect at her job and could not have made me feel more comfortable! Her passion and knowledge of bridal gowns was clear! This was my 4th bridal salon I visited and I have... Read More to say the best service! She began by allowing me to browse the store and she remembered all of the styles I loved! From there, she seemlessly put me in and out of dresses and talked me through my likes and dislikes. Funny enough, I bought the dress that Destenie said I chose 3 times at the beginning of the appointment-not to mention the only dress I did not trip over or stub my toe! I say, it was meant to be! I cannot state enough how kind and helpful Destenie was during my appointment, allowing me time and no pressure to decide while giving me perfect feedback and compliments! It was such a fun day that I will never forget! Thank you for helping me say yes to my dress!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Melanie M

I was a little weary about dress shopping since I read so many negative reviews on other bridal salons and their lack of plus size dresses. I'm soooo glad I went to Marry & Tux Bridal!! I had a great experience! They had a ton of styles in the Curvy Couture to try on. My bridal... Read More consultant Marie was fabulous! She was a true professional and really knew what she was doing. She was super friendly, helpful and fun. She had great input and helped me find my perfect dress. It was like she knew exactly what I would look good in and what I wanted before I even knew! I would definitely recommend Marry & Tux.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Patricia H

I bought my dress from Marry & Tux this past Saturday. I loved shopping here as they had a huge selection to choose from for the plus size bride. It really makes a difference when you can shop at a store that has dresses from a designer that actually designed then with a plus... Read More size girl in mind. Buying a dress in your size that was designed for someone smaller may not look right on you when it comes in so to be able to choose from dresses that were made with a larger frame in mind was absolutely fantastic. I felt comfortable in the store and the way Tenley helped me narrow down choices (there were so many beautiful gowns) until I was standing and looking at myself in my favorite was great. I had tried on dresses with her the week prior and went back to grab the dress that I could not stop thinking about. I said that there just isn't anything that I don't like about this dress, it has everything I was looking for, and I feel beautiful when I put it on. Tenley said that I would know my dress when I felt that way and she was right!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Amanda G

I had the most amazing experience here. Being a curvy, plus size bride, I was extremely nervous and overwhelmed about trying on wedding gowns. I know that's not the normal experience, but for me I kept questioning if they would have my size, be in my budget, and good shapes for... Read More my body type. After doing some research beforehand, I had emailed Marry & Tux Bridal, as well as several other salons in my area. Marry & Tux had emailed me back with answers to all of my questions and assured me I would have plenty of sizes and styles to try on. They were absolutely right! My stylist was Christy, who was the sweetest and most comfortable woman to be around, especially in a nerve-wracking situation. She put me at ease immediately. I tried on about 5-6 dresses, and she shared that a particular dress I pulled was over my budget and asked if I still wanted to try it on. I did and turns out.. it was the one. Even though it was well over my budget, it was exactly what I was hoping to find. I recommend this salon to every bride out there, especially the curvy girls! They have everything you could need & more.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Joanne F

Great experience purchasing dresses for my bridesmaids. Very professional.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Allie P

Christy is great! She is so knowledgeable about every dress. Loved that you are able to look at all the gowns and pick what you'd like to bring in with you. So happy with my purchase!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kristen W

I couldn’t have better things to say! Everyone there was so pleasant and helpful! Christy was perfect and helped me find my dream dress without going over my budget! I am so glad I went there!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Brittany S

This place was amazing! The staff was so helpful! I found my dress after 3 try ons!! They have great deals too for the groomsman and bridesmaids if you buy the dress here! The selection of dresses were incredible! I’m so happy I came here!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Nicole R

They were wonderful! I had to get a new dress one week before getting married they made me feel conferrable and helped me destress. I would found the perfect dress!!!

Meet The President

Barbara Antonacci

I'm Barbara Antonacci, proud owner of Marry & Tux Bridal. I started in the bridal industry as a teenager helping my Mom in her bridal shop. Today they are many of my fondest memories. By the age of 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was designing & altering dresses for my friends. Mom started in 1970 as a small, one-room shop with no more than 500 sq.feet, we now have 6 huge showrooms on 2 floors and over 9,000 sq.feet. My bridal consultants want you to relax and have fun as they help you find the most amazing and important dress you will ever wear!