Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 30 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is NH's largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 sq. feet, just minutes from the Massachusetts border. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos! Plus, visit the region's ONLY store with a Curvy Couture Boutique!Featuring dresses sizes 16-30

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

One of my bridesmaids suggested we try Marry & Tux for their dresses and it was the best decision! We ended up going without an appointment and the staff easily accommodated us. They were thoughtful and attentive, answering our questions and offering suggestions allowing my... Read More girls to find a dress that looked great on them all! I would highly recommend shopping at Marry & Tux. Planning a wedding is stressful and it was nice to experience an easy bridesmaid dress hunt that ended successfully!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Laura C

As a plus-sized bride, I was impressed with the size and quality of the 'Curvy Couture' collection available at Marry and Tux. I had my first dress shopping appointment there and was very nervous and didn't quite know what I wanted, but my consultant, Lisa, was fantastic and... Read More made the appointment easy and fun. We were able to stay in our own private dressing area, which I liked, and Lisa was so helpful. I walked away with the perfect dress for me. Prices start at $900, and they only carry formal (long) dresses, so these are considerations if you decide to make an appointment. It was a bonus when I found out afterwards that Marry and Tux contributes portions of dress sales to several local charities. Overall the experience was great here, and I would definitely recommend it, especially for plus-sized brides!

Attentive

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Cathy B

I called to see if they had a dress. They said they didn't but had one very similar. I went in and they did and it was perfect. Every time I went in, for my dress, veil, bridal party dresses, etc. they only paid attention to me. They were very helpful! Loved them!

2013-12-14T12:32:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review! Looking forward to seeing photos of your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jillian L

Tenley is a fantastic bridal consultant and Marry & Tux Bridal is an excellent bridal salon! The salon is beautiful and organized so well. I love how some of the dresses are displayed on mannequins so that it is easier to see their shapes. Tenley is extremely knowledgeable about... Read More all of the dresses in the salon. She also knows exactly what will be flattering for each bride she works with. She let me pick my favorites, and then she brought me other dresses that she knew would be flattering on me. My favorite dresses ended up being her picks! She was also extremely knowledgeable about the kinds of alterations that could be made to each dress. Since I really want sleeves on my gown, she was sure to explain and demonstrate how sleeves could be added to any strapless dresses that I liked. She even researched jackets and emailed me what she found after my appointment. I ended up choosing a dress that Marry & Tux does not carry, but I look forward to going back to look for dresses for my mom and my bridesmaids. Thank you Tenley for a wonderful appointment!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Angela D

Had an absolutely wonderful experience. The 2nd boutique I went to to find a wedding dress, and the last! All the staff were so friendly and I think were more excited for me than I was! There plus size section was more then i could have imagined. I had the whole downstairs to... Read More myself, and truly felt like a princess that everyone was catering to. Prices were very reasonable. And the owner of the boutique even came out at the end and introduced herself and told me how the business has been in her family for 45 years, which made me love it even more! I highly recommend Marry and Tux for all bridal needs!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Melissa A

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my dress through Marry and Tux. Katy, the bridal consultant that I worked with, was absolutely amazing! She was able to identify the style of dress, color, etc. I was looking for just from the first four dresses I had picked out. She was... Read More very organized, sweet and funny which helped to ease my nerves. After trying on less than ten dress, I found the ONE! I am so excited to wear this gorgeous dress on my wedding day. Thank you Marry and Tux! :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Briana D

I cannot even begin to thank Marry and Tux for helping me find my dress! After a horrible experience at another shop earlier in the day, I was convinced I was never going to find a dress. However, walking into Marry and Tux was a completely different experience. Right away I... Read More was welcomed and assured that they would do everything and anything to help me find my dress. My consultant Lisa was so sweet and kind, and she took all my jumbled ideas of what I wanted and found the PERFECT dress! I cannot even tell you how grateful I am! She not only helped me find my dress, she helped calm my nerves, reassured me that I would find my dress, and made shopping a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Lisa! You are just the sweetest!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Alethea H

Christy was amazing! I had never been dress shopping, so I didn't have a very specific vision. Christy was able to show me some dresses to really narrow down what I saw myself getting married in - I ended up buying a dress on the spot and it was a VERY reasonable price!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Danielle C

I had a fabulous experience here with Katy! As soon as we walked into the shop, we were greeted and able to look at bridesmaids dresses. Katy was soon ready for us and greeted me with a gift, then took us downstairs into the sample sale room, which was glittering and full of... Read More beautiful dresses! She explained sizing, pricing and the range of designers, which was so helpful and appreciated. She then gave me the chance to pick dresses I liked, and she brought me to the fitting room while she collected them in my size. They have a slip for you to wear so you're not standing around in your underwear, which was awesome! Once I had the dress, she helped me accessorize it and explained the process of alterations. She gave me a parting gift and helped us find a place for lunch- it was perfect! I'm so excited and relieved to have found the dress :)

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Courtney S

Marry and Tux was absolutely an amazing experience. From when I first walked in the door and got a pair of earrings for coming, I felt welcomed. Tenley is absolutely AMAZING! The whole process they have for choosing dresses is fantastic, and their dresses are to die for! I got... Read More four "rings" for top pics, and Tenley even brought in more dresses based on my style. She was spot on! I found my dream dress here, and I can not thank Marry & Tux and Tenley enough! I even got a gift for purchasing my dress there, and two thank yous in the mail after. Their service is exceptional, and I would recommend anyone here for their dress! Make an appointment with Tenley if you go! She is absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Heather A

I visited Marry & Tux Bridal for the David Tutera special event with no intent on buying a dress. It was my first time looking at dresses and our wedding was still over a year away. I had the privilege of having Marie as my bridal consultant and had the most amazing experience... Read More at Marry and Tux. She was simply amazing to work with - she knew what would compliment me best and helped me find a dress that I completely feel in love with. Most importantly she was not pushy but very attentive and made me feel completely comfortable. I would highly recommend Marry and Tux to anyone that is looking for a high quality dress with an unsurpassed consultation experience!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Loredana C

I had Lisa as my consultant. She was great and was always listening to what I wanted when she pulled dresses for me. I ended up saying yes to the dress thanks to her help!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Paige B

I had an appointment to look at dresses. My consultant was Lisa. She made me and my guest feel so welcome right away. She was helpful and so much fun. Helped with all the dresses, let me see myself in different lighting and even try out some dance moves to make sure I could move... Read More in my dresses!! My experience was so wonderful! I had fun and felt like a princess!!! Lisa was so fabulous that my friend who is also engaged said she will be coming back to see Lisa!!! I got my dress and couldn't be any happier!!! A very happy bride!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Kristen O

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was at Marry & Tux. I had the pleasure of working with Lisa. She truly listened to what I thought I wanted and let me try on anything I thought I'd love. In the end, she used what she learned about each dress I tried, to recommend... Read More a dress that I never would have thought to try. I instantly fell in love with it! It's an incredible feeling, as a plus size bride, to feel that beautiful! In addition, I was her last appointment of the night and I never once felt rushed or pressured. The owner even made a point to come over to give her input. Overall it was an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Lea R

I absolutely LOVE my dress and cannot wait to get it in my size and tailored to me! I had a great experience shopping for my gown. Christy pulled the perfect dresses based on what I was asking for, and I actually came back a second time to try more on, as the first day I was not... Read More able to find 'the one'. On my second day there, Christy pulled a dress similar to one I had really liked the day before, and it was just perfect! I do agree that sometimes they can be a bit snobby and pushy, but I guess that is what you get for going to a boutique rather than to David's. Overall though, it was a great experience and I will be going there for my bridesmaids' dresses too!

Making a girl feel pretty!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda B

Words cannot express the amount of appreciation and thanks that I have for Marry & Tux Bridal. They are truly a class act and know how to make a girl love her dress! I went to two other bridal salons before entering Marry & Tux and I wish that I had gone here first! Being a... Read More plus-size girl, I was already dreading having to buy a wedding dress… I have seen the magazines, the shows, the movies, etc. and knew that this was going to be a struggle when all the dresses look so pretty in the smaller sizes. The first few bridal salons were okay, but would barely work with me, as they only had 2-4 dresses for me to try on in sample sizes. I ended up leaving completely upset and discouraged, especially since the dresses I tried on were not my taste or style. I actually began to feel limited in my selection of a ‘white dress’ and was ready to just ‘settle’ on something….this was until I found Marry & Tux. I can’t say enough about the people working there, the dress selections and the prices…they truly made this the best experience of the wedding process (besides the actual event!). As soon as we entered, we were greeted and that already made it a warm experience. Then we entered their Curvy Couture collection room and this was my favorite part…there were actual sample dresses in all sizes! I tried on Allure Bridal, Maggie Sottero, and many more! The styles and dresses were endless! I finally found my dress and just fell in love! Thank you for making this the perfect experience and I will always recommend this store!

Wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Kristina W

I went to Marry and Tux to find my wedding dress, and Lisa made it such an easy process! She only had me try on a few dresses (it was my first stop), and I ended up returning a week later to buy one she and my mother picked out! When it came time to pick out bridesmaid dresses,... Read More we returned and had an easy time again! Everyone found one they loved, and looked beautiful on the big day!

Great inventory

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Michelle M

I visited Marry and Tux specifically for their huge selection of Maggie Sottero dresses. Marry and Tux had a huge selection of dresses and I was able to try on a number of different styles. My consultant, Tenley, was very friendly and helpful. She really understood what I was... Read More looking for as far as what I did and did not like and ultimately helped me to pick the perfect dress. I highly suggest this salon.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Elizabeth H

i went to marry and tux after seeing it while driving by. i didn't know what to expect but i was completely blown away. the curvy bridal section had a huge selection. i had an amazing time with my consultant. she was helpful and honest but didn't push her opinion. i would highly... Read More highly recommend this salon to anyone, especially "curvy" brides! because i loved it so much i decided that my bridesmaids should look there too! we went with an idea of what we wanted but with the endless options we ended up leaving with something completely different. this was due partly to how helpful the staff was. they made suggestions and pulled dresses i wouldn't have thought of trying. Leona was our consultant and i would highly suggest asking for her! there were 3 wedding parties looking at dresses the day we were there but we didn't notice because we got the attention we needed! we were able to take some dresses down to the bridal section to see them with the gown i had chosen. if you aren't sure where to start or what you want...GO TO MARRY AND TUX!!!

Amazing place to shop!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Nicole B

Marry & Tux Bridal makes the bride and everyone with her feel like they're at home shopping in their closet! My assistant knew exactly how to handle myself and everyone with me - including my mother - who can be a pain! But the assistant made me feel so comfortable and reassured... Read More that I was getting was I deserved. I had been referred to this shop by my sister - who bought her wedding dress there and all of her bridesmaids (I was one of them!). This shop is HIGHLY recommended by myself and family!!

Disappointing customer service when they made a sizing mistake

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Caitlin S

Bridesmaid nightmare- I must say I am deeply disappointed in the service my bridesmaid received when she informed Marry & Tux of her sizing issues with her dress.. A first impression of how a company deals with a customer issue, is a lasting impression let's just go with that..... Read More in receiving a phone call from my bridesmaid saying her dress that just arrived (3 wks pre-wedding) is extremely oversized for her! (ultimately a manufacturer/human error) She was professionally fitted by one of the consultants. They didn't have a dress in her size to try on so she tried a similar dress and was clipped in and measured. How could that of gone wrong? However, when her dress came in and didn't fit her tiny size 6 frame, one of the employees had the audacity to tell her that, well, she signed off on the size (if you don't have the power to make such decisions, refer such a big issue to the manager-) so it came off as her telling my bridesmaid that it was her fault she took their professional opinion and was PROFESSIONALLY MEASURED and yet the dress needs to completely be redone and is inches too big?! After going through the stress of having to get a seamstress to back us up and address this issue with them and having to go far out of my way in order for them to do the right thing and that's pay for her alterations (with the addition of them kindly taking care of her hem-thank god for small favors!!), I am sad to say we will never be back...

2015-03-12T13:48:42 Response from the vendor

I realize that customer service is an extremely important lifeline to my business. I am sorry you feel that I have not worked hard enough to resolve an issue that was a manufacturer error. As you stated, your bridesmaids dresses arrived 3 weeks before your... Read Less Read More

Couldn't have asked for a better experience...

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Alicia F

I went into Marry & Tux to simply look at a few styles... and I found my dress! Marie was so super helpful and helped me find my dream dress. It is gorgeous... and I cannot wait for my husband to see me on our wedding day!

Bridal Shopping Made Easy

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Carolyn C

This was my first (and ONLY) stop I needed to make to find my wedding gown. I made an appointment here on a whim feeling like I needed to 'just try some dresses on' to be able to start picturing myself in one, because I had a feeling I would have a difficult time finding a... Read More dress I liked and felt good in. Well not even 10 dresses later I was ready to make a purchase. My bridal consultant was Tenley and I honestly couldn't recommend her more! She was patient, understanding and enthusiastic. She put me in a few different styles of dresses to help me really figure out what I wanted, and couldn't have been more in line with me as to what I was thinking for a bridal gown. She made this experience stress free and enjoyable, something I was convinced it wouldn't, and the dress I ended up loving actually came out to be over one thousand dollars under budget! All in all my experience here was great, not only with the store but with Tenley as well, I highly recommend her!!

First stop and I said YES!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Alyssa B

I made an appointment to go look at bridal gowns on Black Friday (not really know what time of gown I was looking for and feeling a bit overwhelmed). From the very beginning it was a positive experience! I was paired up with Tenley and I could have not asked for a better... Read More consultant! She helped me go through all of the gowns, putting markers on those that I liked, (even taking one off the manikin for me to try on). She also brought some in that I would have not necessarily picked out on my own, to give me an idea of what I would like in those type of gowns, as well. Not only did she make trying on all these gowns fun, she went the extra step to show me how some of them would look with the natural light. Her extensive knowledge, professionalism and amazingly welcoming personality made what seemed like an overwhelming process, seamless. Not only did I purchase my gown here, I requested to have her work with all of my bridesmaids so that they can have the same great experience that I had! They have a very large variety of gowns and individual rooms to help make your experience more personal. Thank you Tenley and thank you Mary and Tux for not only making this whole experience unforgettable, but also for making me feel so special that day!

I Found the Dress!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Kylee P

I have nothing but absolutely good things to say about Marry & Tux. From the moment I walked in the door I was impressed by their friendly employees and beautiful shop. I had gone to David's Bridal previously and just wanted to give another shop a try, and let me tell you, I... Read More cancelled my appointment with David's Bridal later that day. I am not the thinnest bride ever, but their dedicated space for their "Curvy Couture" wedding dresses was amazing. I wasn't mixed in with dresses I couldn't fit in. It was an absolutely beautiful place with beautiful dresses. The dresses are high quality, so much more than the previous dresses I had tried on. Don't skimp on quality, the dresses in some other places may be cheaper but these ones are built better. They felt better, held everything together better, and I found the perfect dress with the help of Christy. She was amazing, the dress I picked was one she found for me based on what I had told her and what she asked about me. She made me feel comfortable in the process and made sure that was the dress I wanted. Everything was so easy, and I will definitely be coming back next month to order bridesmaid dresses! Thank you so much!

TO Marry & Tux Bridal