Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 30 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is new Hampshire's largest bridal shop at just over 9,000 sq.feet spread across two floors! Our showrooms feature over 600 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and even tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is classic, vintage, glam or chic; we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to the plus size bride-to-be! This showroom features hundreds of styles in sizes up to 32, including custom gowns! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Ashley S

Marry & Tux was the second shop that I had been to, and I should have made them my first. The service that they give is above all else, and the attention to their brides is something that can't be found elsewhere. I ended up finding my perfect dress at my appointment with them,... Read More and then went back to find my bridesmaids dresses. Without the consultants from Marry & Tux, my dream wedding would not be coming true. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Ashley S

I have purchased both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Marry and Tux, and loved every minute of it! The consultants were very helpful and very knowledgable in both departments. My bridesmaids said that shopping at Marry and Tux was so easy, and they were happy... Read More that they were able to find their dresses in one trip. Thank you to Marry and Tux for making our experience so quick and stress free!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Laura C

As a plus-sized bride, I was impressed with the size and quality of the 'Curvy Couture' collection available at Marry and Tux. I had my first dress shopping appointment there and was very nervous and didn't quite know what I wanted, but my consultant, Lisa, was fantastic and... Read More made the appointment easy and fun. We were able to stay in our own private dressing area, which I liked, and Lisa was so helpful. I walked away with the perfect dress for me. Prices start at $900, and they only carry formal (long) dresses, so these are considerations if you decide to make an appointment. It was a bonus when I found out afterwards that Marry and Tux contributes portions of dress sales to several local charities. Overall the experience was great here, and I would definitely recommend it, especially for plus-sized brides!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Kathleen L

I had a bridal appointment with Katy on 9/26/15. She was absolutely amazing! She really knows her dresses and gives her honest opinion! I was able to my find with dress! She had suggested added some beading, so with her help I was able to create a custom gown! I also was able to... Read More find my bridesmaid dresses with Leora's help! Everyone at Marry and Tux is super helpful!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Kate D

I went to Marry and Tux for my wedding dress. From the moment you walk in they are attentive and make the experience wonderful. My bridal consultant Julia was fun and made it a wonderful experience. I said yes to the dress and i am planning on having the men in the bridal party... Read More get their tuxes there as well. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Ashley M

I popped into Marry & Tux on a whim only expecting to browse around. I ended up getting a walk-in appointment and worked with Katy. She was extremely welcoming and made my experience one to remember. She carefully listened to what I was looking for and made the process stress... Read More free! The employees really make finding the dress all about you. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and the rest was history!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

My experience was a nightmare! They almost ruined my wedding! I wouldn't trust this place!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

I was on a tight timeline (getting married in four months) so I wasn't able to wait 4-9 months for a made-to-order gown. Fortunately Christy was my bridal consultant and she was able to steer me towards dresses that were on the designer's quick-ship list. She is a wealth of... Read More information about EVERYTHING, especially my main concern which was finding something that would hold the girls up since I've got a tiny waist and a large bust. If you are cutting it close to the wire like I am, there is no more helpful consultant out there (the caveat being that I am not plus-size so there were way more ready-made dresses available for my size than if you are 10+). I didn't know, going in, that Marry and Tux has the biggest selection of wedding gowns in New England but it's true and it is HUGE and the service is, as already mentioned, top-notch. I do think that I was a pretty easy customer as far as these things go - I wasn't operating under the assumption that I needed to find "the one" dress for me, as I was pretty sure there was more than one dress that I would be happy with. I walked in, had my one consultation, and ordered the dress on the spot: It was the Maggie Sottero that I had been ogling online, but trying it on in person made all the difference. Because I was able to try on a bunch of other dresses (mostly Maggies) I could be sure I was making the right decision by going with "Jade". I've already told my sister that when she gets married this is the first bridal salon she should hit up, because I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Annette D

It's a one stop shop! I went to Marry and Tux with my matron of honor to find my wedding dress and Marie was my consultant. She was very helpful & knowledgeable about all the many choices of styles & fit of wedding dresses. I ordered my dress that day & I absolutely love... Read More it! I had such a wonderful experience that I went back a few weeks later to find my bridesmaid dresses with my matron of honor & Cindy helped us with some excellent choices of my wedding colors & styles of bridesmaid dresses. We found the perfect bridesmaid dresses there as well. I highly recommend Marry & Tux, the staff is very helpful & knowledgeable, plus the selection is great! I truly feel like a blushing bride & can't wait for the BIG day!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Jennifer L

This was my first place I went for to look at dresses and it was such a great experience!! My consultant was Christy and she was so helpful. I did not know what I wanted for a dress and all the dresses that she pulled were gorgeous. I tried on about 10 dresses and went with... Read More the second one i tried on. We even got all our bridesmaids dresses here as well. I would definitely make this your first stop while dress shopping because you will not have to go to any other place!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Marie K

Marry & Tux was my second bridal shop and I didn't have to go any further than there. I found the perfect dress that day and was so pleased with the service and dresses I decided I would be getting my bridesmaid dresses and tuxes from them as well. They were accommodating with... Read More scheduling an appointment to do just that around my busy schedule. When we returned for that appointment, my bridal party was pleased with how efficient and quick we were in and out of there. I would recommend Marry & Tux to anyone looking for the perfect dress and the bridal party needs. Thank You Marie

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Michelle D

After visiting 5 different bridal shops, I was starting to get really worried that I'd never find the perfect dress. I went to Marry & Tux and worked with Christy, who carefully listened to my requests and ended up finding me a perfect dress! I really appreciated how Christy let... Read More me look through the racks and pick out what I thought I liked before she started bringing me anything. It was such a pleasant experience and I'd highly recommend it to any other bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Carla T

I called and emailed around to a number of bridal shops in search of some plus size wedding dresses to try on. Most said we have a "few" plus size gowns to try on. But when I asked Marry & Tux how many were +/- 1 size of me, they said 37! Nevermind the amount dresses I could... Read More have tried on 2+ sizes down. Their curvy selection to try on is huge. Most companies boast they can order them in your size, but plus size girls want to zip up their dresses too. I have worked with 2 consultants here, one for my bridal dress, and the other for our bridesmaid dresses. Both ladies did a great job of helping me out. The service was great and they will answer any questions you have. I can't recommend this place enough if you are a curvy/plus size girl!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Megan F

After a very poor 3 hour shopping experience at our first bridal shop, my bridesmaids and I were feeling a bit down and overwhelmed. We had found a perect dress and when we were reasy to purchase fou d out they didnt make it in my color choice! LIke we couldnt have been told... Read More ahead of time? I guess that is what happens when you r atrend ant is workin with 5 other people and isnt avaiable when you need her. Anyways! We needed a brrak so we grabbed a quick bite to eat and decided to check out one last place, I will tell you we couldn't have been happier. Our consultant at Marry & Tux Bridal was everything we had needed from the second we walked in. Not only was she incredibly nice, but she was very honest with what style would look best on my bridesmaids, and she was so right! My bridesmaids fell in love with their dresses and I did as well! She knew what colors were available in each style and what colors we could pick from each designer, it was everything I could have asked for in a bridal shop/consultant. Needless to say the mom and pop shops are the way to go when you are looking for your bridal gown and/or bridesmaid dresses. You will receive the attention you want/need without any pressure. They stayed open late for us and were just so amazing, I can't help but rave! Definitely need to check them out, beautiful assortment of dresses, sizes and designers. You can't go wrong with Marry & Tux Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Kim V

Marry and Tux is highly professional with a beautiful atmosphere and amazing employees. They truly make your day of trying on wedding dresses all about you! I told them exactly what I wanted and my price range and I left with just that! Their dresses are AMAZING and the... Read More QUALITY is phenomenal! My Mom had made the appointment for me and sadly she passed away suddenly a month prior to the appointment. Needless to say it was the hardest appointment I have ever had to go to without her. Tenley was so knowledgeable and very kind as she helped me through the day. She made me laugh and gave me tissues when I would cry. She even cried with me. When I found my dress with Tenley's help I was fortunate enough to meet Barbara, the owner of Marry and Tux. She told me how amazing I looked in my dress and acted as a "mother figure" for me on that day. As hard as this day was, I would never have been able to do it without Tenley and Barbara. They are amazing women and I am absolutely in love with my dress and the bridal store Marry and Tux. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone! They have an amazing selection for CURVY BRIDES!!! You will not be disappointed with them!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Amber H

I was looking for a place to look for bridesmaid dresses in NH and came across Marry & Tux's website. I was impressed to see such a large selection for the area. I needed a Saturday morning appointment and when I called the only spot available was 2PM. I explained that I was... Read More hoping for a Saturday morning appointment and after a few minutes the consultant figured out how to fit me into the schedule which was hugely appreciated. She even called back later that day to say there was a cancellation for Saturday morning and I could come in a half hour earlier if I wanted. When we showed up we were given a thorough overview of the different collections and then allowed to browse for a bit and pick out styles. The consultant had answers to every question we had and we picked out and ordered five bridesmaid dresses that day after only an hour and a half in the store. Great experience!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Zuleyka R

Marry and Tux is the place to go!! The consultants are so friendly and they make you feel welcomed from the moment you walk in. I got paired with Katy and she's the best, we had been talking via email so she already had an idea of what style of dresses I liked. She's such an... Read More amazing person and very knowledgable. It was just an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Shannon B

I shopped at Marry and Tux this past Saturday for my wedding gown. The staff was very friendly and greeted me promptly. The salon is clean and private. Which made for a wonderful experience for myself and family. I was lucky enough to have Julia as my consultant. She made me... Read More feel very comfortable and listened to what i wanted. She did not pull a single gown i did not like. Which i have to say, i browsed at one other shop and it was an awful experience in comparison. Julia was fantastic! Thank you Julia for helping make lasting memories and helping me find my dream dress! I said yes to the dress at marry and tux and you should too! Ask for Julia.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Caitlin W

love my experience for buying my dress!!! Katy was wonderful and super helpful! She listened to everything I had to say about the wedding and venue and theme and she picked out the dress I bought! Going back for my bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Jackie M

I had a great experience at Marry & Tux. I was set up with Christy for my appointment and she did a great job bringing me options that I picked out and ones that she thought I should try...all in my price range. She answered my questions honestly and gave me plenty of time to... Read More decide. I ended up picking a dress that I loved!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Alecia M

I worked with Katy and she was great! I went to 3 different bridal shops and Mary and Tux was by far my favorite. They made me feel special and kept my budget and ideas in mind while she pulled different dresses. I ended up choosing one that she brought out and I love it. I am... Read More so happy with them!

Fantastic Service great selection

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kayleigh M

I only had a slight idea on what I wanted in my wedding gown, when they brought me downstairs I was a little overwhelmed to say the least. Kelley picked up on that right away and asked me to give her an idea on what I liked, she started pulling dresses and I loved each more... Read More before the last. She was very patient and right on the money. She wasn't pushy and really helped ease my nerves. I left with the dress of my dreams.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Khristyna F

I had a great time shopping for a wedding dress. There is a great selection of dresses in their curvy dress collection. The dressing rooms are spacious, and the consultants have wonderful customer service. Katie, my consultant, was fantastic. She made me feel confident and... Read More beautiful in all the dresses I tried on and she was super helpful with trying on the dresses. There is definitely a sense of appreciation when shopping there. I tried on a total of 9 dresses and found THE ONE! I would recommend any bride to be to make an appointment with Marry & Tux. It was a wonderful experience.

Fabulous place

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I bought my wedding dress here as well as my bridesmaid dresses. They were extremely helpful and a true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Heather H

I had the best experience at Marry & Tux! I made an appointment with Katie, but she was still with her previous appt when it was time for mine, so Lisa ended up helping me and I cannot say enough nice/positive things about her!! She was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable! All... Read More of the other women working in the store were very friendly and welcoming as well, including the owner! I would highly recommend Marry & Tux to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses or tuxedos!

Barbara

My name is Barbara, and I'm proud to be the owner, and president of Marry & Tux Bridal. Starting out as a teenager helping my mom at her bridal shop are some of my fondest memories. By 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was altering my friend's dresses! Our business started out as a small, one-room store no more than 500 sq.feet, We have now grown again to 5 showrooms and over 9,000 sq.feet! My amazing staff will be sure to help you find the dress of your dreams, and I look forward to meeting you at your appointment!