Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 30 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is new Hampshire's largest bridal shop at just over 9,000 sq.feet spread across two floors! Our showrooms feature over 500 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and even tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is classic, vintage, glam or chic; we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to the plus size bride-to-be! This showroom features hundreds of styles in sizes up to 32, including custom gowns! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH (603) 883-6999

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Heather R

From the minute I walked into Marry and Tux I knew I would find THE dress! Everyone was so friendly and professional! The downstairs bridal area is beyond words! The selection is amazing and there are so many dresses on mannequins to see. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Nichole P

I loved Marry & Tux! They were so great, even with the packed store, it still felt like all the focus was on me. Out of all the Bridal Shops I visited this weekend, this was by far the best experience -- not to mention found my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Stephanie P

I have always loved Marry and Tux shop, from senior year of high school when I bought my prom dress to buying my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses. The quality of dresses is just incredible! The selection is large and the staff is very attentive! I would recommend this shop... Read More to anyone...and I have!!!!! I plan to keep coming back for all special occasions!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Holly L

I recently purchased my wedding dress and bridal party gowns from Marry and Tux and had the best experience. My consultant Julia was phenomenal during all of my visits. I always received a warm and happy greeting when calling to make an appointment and when visiting the store. I... Read More never felt rushed and had all of my questions answered. I highly recommend Marry and Tux and my consultant Julia when shopping for all bridal needs! I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Deanna B

I had a wonderful experience at Marry & Tux Bridal. This was the first place I went to try on Bridal gowns and I was very pleasantly surprised with how the visit went. I expected going into it that I wasn't going to be happy with how dresses looked on me and I had lined up a few... Read More other visits at different bridal shops to make sure I would be able to find something. Lucky for me, I got to work with Destenie, who was so sweet and fun to work with. She made me feel super comfortable, as getting in and out of dresses in your undergarments can be somewhat funny in front of a crowd. She did her due diligence and brought me dresses in different shapes for process of elimination and it made my life much easier. She was so patient and really got a feel for the look I was going for. Ultimately, I ended up finding my dress that day and my life got even more easier without needing to go to all of these other places! Do yourself a favor and go here, they will do an awesome job (and have a giant selection)! Additionally they also give you a cute couple of gifts (one when you arrive and one if you purchase). I also received a thank you card in the mail, which was a pleasant surprise, as most of the mail I get now is junk! :)

Reviewed on 2/18/2017

From the minute I walked into Marry and Tux Bridal and was greeted by Tenley I knew that this is where I would find my dream gown. She worked with me through trying on many gowns and then made sure that the dress I had pictured in my mind was ordered even though it was not a... Read More dress that was at their store. She also helped me find the "different" bridesmaid dress that I was looking for. Thank you Marry and Tux for making this part of my wedding planning easy.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Melissa K

Julia and Cindy were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kayla C

I went to Marry & Tux because they had dresses I could actually try on. I am a plus size bride and could not find any where in my state where I could try more than one gown on that fit. I was more than happy to drive several hours to their salon. I had an AMAZING experience.... Read More I was doubtful I would find a dress that I was in love with, but Katy really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to try to find something that was exactly what I was looking for. I tried on almost 20 dresses! All of different styles so I could figure out what I liked and didnt like. My message to plus sized brides: come here first! They are wicked busy but your consultant is so focused on you, you feel like the only bride in the shop! I cant say enough good things about this store. I even met Barbara, the owner, when I was on the platform in my dress. I cant wait until my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Sara K

I had a great experience at Marry & Tux! Destenie was my Sales Associate and she did a fabulous job at helping me select the perfect dress for my big day. Destenie was very professional and accommodating. The store itself had a huge selection of dresses that would satisfy any... Read More girl's taste. I would highly recommend visiting this store!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Traci V

I've now had 3 great experiences with Marry & Tux! I got my dress there and now have ordered both bridesmaids dresses and tuxes as well. We have worked primarily with Marie and Cindy, both of which were very helpful and friendly. I have been both on weekends and weekdays at... Read More this point and would definitely recommend going on a week day if you can as it is less busy and you get a more personalized experience, but even on the weekend I had no real issues, things just took a bit longer. Overall wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Robyn W

I had a great experience at Marry & Tux. Marie was so wonderful to work with. All of the staff there were very welcoming. I had an hour and a half long appointment and found the perfect dress after only trying on 3 (tried on 7 total). Do your research before going to look at... Read More dresses, it really helps! I would definitely highly recommend Marry & Tux Bridal to anyone looking for a dress in southern NH. I'm planning on doing bridesmaid and tuxes there as well.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Katelyn S

I had a wonderful experience at Marry and Tux! This was the first and only place I had to go to find my perfect dress for my destination wedding. Christy was my consultant and was extremly helpful and a joy to work with. She was the one who picked the dress that I fell in love... Read More with. After such a great experience finding my dress I took all my bridesmaids there to find their dresses as well. I would highly recommend anyone to go here!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Meghan M

I had first gone to davids bridal to find my wedding dress. The service was not near as good and I had major issues with the state of my dress not once, but twice! I then went to Marry and Tux to find a new dress. Tenley was my consultant. She was great and professional. Very... Read More determined to help me find my dress. What I ended up finding was much better than I ever imagined. The only issue I've had with this store is when we got bridesmsids dresses for my sisters wedding last year. They came in u think about 6 weeks after they told us they would be in and never informed us that there was a delay.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Jaimee C

I went to Marry & Tux bridal for my first ever dress trial and was nervous and excited all at once. I worked with the lovely and kind Destini, and she immediately made me feel comfortable. She was so helpful and calming, it was evident that she truly enjoyed working with me and... Read More my family. Once I said "yes" to my dress, I knew that I made the right decision in visiting Marry & Tux and working with Destini was better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Molly D

I had a great experience at Marry and Tux! It was the first (and only) place I looked for wedding dresses. From scheduling the appointment, to working my consultant Destinee, I had a postive, relaxing, and fun experience. I would recommend Marry and Tux, and Destinee, to anyone... Read More shopping for dresses!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Laura F

I had high hopes going into my appointment at Marry & Tux and I was not disappointed! This was only my second time trying on dresses, but the selection at Marry & Tux is unparalleled and my consultant, Destenie, listened carefully, looked through the different dresses that I... Read More liked, and pulled dress after dress that met my criteria. She made me feel comfortable and confident that I would find my dress - and I did! I traveled to the store from Western Massachusetts because of their "curvy couture" selection and I would make the drive again in a heartbeat. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Kristin M

This was a fantastic experience! I was not that excited for dress shopping but Katy and the rest of the staff were amazing! She was so knowledgeable and made the whole thing so much fun and memorable. I cannot wait to pick up my dress knowing it is the perfect one for me!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Peggy T

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Marry & Tux! Marie was an amazing consultant; she listened to every word, opinion, and reaction and expertly steered the appointment from beginning to end. This was a breath of fresh air compared to other bridal salons, and I'm so glad I... Read More planned a visit!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Rhianna M

This was the best experience I could have imagined when trying on dresses. Christie helped so much with picking out the perfect dress and making sure it was everything I ever wanted!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Amber T

I had a great experience at Marry and Tux! Tenley was my consultant and she was fabulous! As a plus sized bride, I was not looking forward to trying on wedding gowns. Tenley listened to me and made suggestions as we narrowed down the silhouette and my gown ended up being... Read More something I wouldn't have dreamed of wearing! Her experience and professionalism was top notch. Because I had such a great experience selecting my gown, I recently returned with my bridesmaids to choose their dresses. Both the selection of gowns and the staff at Marry and Tux are wonderful and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashley P

I put off dress shopping for a long time. Destenie, my consultant, changed everything! She was fabulous! She turned a scary situation into such an easy and actually fun experience. She knew exactly what I was looking for and which dresses to pull for me to try on. She actually... Read More ended up picking the dress I actually decided to purchase! She knew exactly which accessories went with the dress to really tie the look together and made me feel beautiful. I can't say thank you enough to Marry and Tux and of course Destinie!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Marissa B

When I went shopping for my wedding gown at Marry Tux & Bridal, the customer service was by far the best I have received at a bridal shop. My consultant, Destenie, was phenomenal! She did not pull a dress that was above my price point and she let me pick out the gowns I wanted... Read More to try on. I am a plus size bride (size 16/18) and I appreciated that this bridal shop carried dresses that I could actually try on because I'm not good at picturing a dress on without it fitting properly. I would give Marry & Tux Bridal five stars but I knocked it down one because the only issue was I was not able to take pictures of me in the dress I bought so I can show my out of town family. But if that is not a huge deal to you, definitely choose Marry & Tux Bridal for your wedding dress. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Chelsea P

They had a wonderful selection and have a lot of different styles on mannequins, so you can see how they really look. I had Marie as a consultant, and she is the sole reason I did not buy my dress there. She was pushy and uninterested in what I wanted. She just wanted to sell a... Read More dress. She kept telling me to stop looking at different styles once I said I kind of liked one because "you didn't keep looking after you found your fiancé!" I was floored that she would compare my relationship to a dress I had seen for 30 seconds. Beautiful dresses and decent selection, terrible service.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Matt B

Had the absolutely best experience ever getting my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses here! The staff is so kind and helpful! Would highly recommend this for any bride to be ❤️💍👰🏼

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Meredith M

Being a plus size bride I was dreading going wedding dress shopping. At other stores I had a selection of maybe 10 dresses and was often forced to squeeze into dresses that were way too small. When I went to Marry and Tux, I was beyond excited to see the abundance of dresses... Read More in my size! The staff are amazing and made me feel so comfortable. The dresses are gorgeous and affordable! I am getting my bridesmaids dresses from here as well, and have recommended Marry and Tux to several friends who have had the same amazing experience. Cannot recommend this place enough.

Barbara

My name is Barbara, and I'm proud to be the owner, and president of Marry & Tux Bridal. Starting out as a teenager helping my mom at her bridal shop are some of my fondest memories. By 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was altering my friend's dresses! Our business started out as a small, one-room store no more than 500 sq.feet, We have now grown again to 5 showrooms and over 9,000 sq.feet! My amazing staff will be sure to help you find the dress of your dreams, and I look forward to meeting you at your appointment!

Start a Conversation!