Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 32 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is New Hampshire's largest bridal shop featuring 6 showrooms spread across 2 floors at just over 9,000 sq feet! Our showrooms feature over 600 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is traditional , rustic vintage, beaded glam or boho chic we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to plus size bride-to-be! Our curvy showroom is stocked full with over 160 wedding dresses size 16-32 to try on! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH (603) 883-6999

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jill D

Outstanding selection and sizes of wedding dresses! It was an amazing feeling to be able to try on a dress that fits. It was very hard at other stores to imagine my wedding dress when it a small sample size. There were so many different styles that I never felt like I was... Read More settling. The dressing room was great, It was private and I never felt like I was on display. I will be back with my bridesmaid because they have a great selection of designers and sizes. Highly recommend Marry and Tux!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Amanda G

This place is great :) Julia was very patient with me! I didn't find anything during my first appointment but we finally found the perfect dress during my second appointment. This salon was easily the most comfortable one I have been to. It is super clean, so organized, and it's... Read More really easy to see all of the dresses that are available. Everyone is so nice too! I definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Natasha R

I'm very excited about writing this review! My journey with marry&tux started in November I had such a wonderful bridal appointment my consultant was so sweet and knew exactly what dresses to pull from their huge selection.I didn't feel pressured at all to purchase that day, but... Read More she found the perfect dress for me so I did! Flash forward to April my dress arrived several weeks early I went in to try it on and take it home it was perfect

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Court G

Great assortment of dresses. Appointment moves quickly so it can be overwhelming. Tenley was helpful comparing dress styles to help make a decision.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jennifer B

Julia, my consultant, was fantastic! She listened to everything I said, what I liked/didn't like about each dress I tried on and then went and found my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Samantha P

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. We got exactly what we wanted for bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Callah S

I can not say enough good things about my experience at Marry & Tux in Nashua. Marie was absolutely amazing and made my mother, sister and mother-in-law-to-be laugh and cry through out the entire experience. You can tell they are passionate about what they do. I walked in with a... Read More favorite dress from another bridal salon and Marie never once pressured me. She let the amazing dresses speak for themselves and helped me find the one! I can not wait for it to come in so I can fall in love with it all over again!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Deirdre P

Marry and Tux was fantastic! I went to them after a recommendation from a coworker- spot on! I was very nervous as A) I am not a big “wedding person” and B) I hate shopping for clothes in general so I assumed this would be a nightmare. Not at all! Had an appt. they were super... Read More busy but took me right away. I worked with Destenie and she is amazing! Greeted my mother and I with a nice gift of earrings and immediately figured out what kind of dress I was looking for. They have an overwhelming amount of options but she kept everything simple and fun. I picked a few dresses out that I liked and then she brought a few extra that she thought I would like. Very respectful of my budget and never rushed me to make a decision. I finally decided on the perfect dress for me and it was definitely due to how relaxing she made the process! Would definitely recommend to anyone- ask for Destenie!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Katelen M

Marie was amazing!!!! She was honest knowledgeable and I never felt like she was pressuring me the shop was great and even had one of the designers available for consultations.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Lindsay C

I went to Marry & Tux on a whim with my mom and her friend. I wasn’t sure i was going to find my gown as it was only my second time looking and they didn’t have the dress i thought i wanted. When Marie pulled out a strapless gown with beading, i was sure it would be another... Read More pass... but to my surprise, it ended up being THE ONE!! Marie was so helpful and excited for me. I loved the whole experience that I even planned to bring my bridesmaids here to get bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Molly M

I purchased my dress at Marry & Tux Bridal for my October wedding. Marie was fantastic! She was so helpful at helping me find a dress that would be both flattering and gorgeous. Additionally, Marry & Tux has an impressive selection of dresses in all sizes which makes trying on... Read More dresses much easier.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

I had the best experience with Marry&Tux! Our consultant was Destiny and we clicked so hard. She was extremely professional, listened to what I wanted and gave great advice. Definitely Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Sarah R

What a great experience! I was so nervous going into try on dresses for the first time but Katy and everyone else at the store made me feel so welcome and important! As a curvy bride I️ was afraid none of the sample dresses would fit but Marry and Tux had not just a few but... Read More almost all the dresses in plus sizes as well. They listened to what I said and I found my perfect dress in no time at all!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Alyssa N

Had a wonderful experience shopping for my bridal gown this past weekend! The staff were super friendly and helpful and I was able to say yes to the dress! Now I just have to wait for it to come in!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jacqueline B

Amazing and very easy experience. I went in thinking I knew what dress I wanted, but then that didn't quite make the cut the consultant was ready to find something. Turned out to be the dress! I would recommend Marry & Tux to anyone looking for a dress. Everyone there made the... Read More process very easy and stress-free!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Rachael A

Went to Marry and Tux to see what they had and walked out with my wedding dress ordered. Very clean, bright and organized. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Thanks again for all your help! Can’t wait till my dress is in :-)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Colette R

I walked in to Marry and Tux knowing that they had a wide variety of wedding dresses, but I didn’t realize that they have so many! Being a “curvy” woman I went here knowing that they had curvy dresses. Not like other places where they guess your size because they don’t stock... Read More their store for every woman. By far the best place I could have gone to. The woman that helped me had me try on styles that I thought I liked and styles I wouldn’t have normally chose. She listened to what I wanted and what I was looking for and helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams. Worth the trip if you want to find your dress. They also have a wide variety of bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 D T

I couldn't be happier with my experience. I was very hesitant and thought I'd be wearing a women's tuxedo. Much to my EXCITEMENT and SURPRISE I am wearing a dress! With the help of Kristy I said "YES" to a dress. I actually asked if I could sleep in it :) She is personable and... Read More real. Makes you feel comfortable in what could be a very uncomfortable situation...not a frequent dress wear-er and not prepared to try them all on!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Ashley D

I cannot express how much I loved this place! First off the place is beautiful, I am not even exaggerating when I say they have dresses lining every wall. They have an unbelievable selection of dresses from many designers. For a long time I had put off looking at dresses.... Read More Because I am what they consider a "curvy" bride I was nervous that I would step into a bridal salon and not be able to try on dresses that I love, that the sample sizes would be too small. This was not the case here. Also their customer service was exactly what I had hoped for when finding my dress. We had worked with Katie (who is amazing) and she went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress! We started off by selecting a few dresses I fell in love with online and from there she was able to take from each dress pieces I did and did not like. I finally found and bought a beautiful Maggie Sottero wedding dress, and I can't wait for everyone to see it! Marry & Tux thank you for making this experience so great, and I will continue to highly recommend your salon to everyone who asks!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amanda H

I absolutely loved my experience with Marry & Tux Bridal. My bridal consultant, Christie, was so helpful in finding my dream dress. She was patient with me while I tried on multiple dresses. She was very respectful of my budget. When I asked to try on a dress over my budget, she... Read More let me know the price and asked if I still wanted to try it on. While I did end up falling in love with the dress over my budget, she was respectful that I needed more time to decide if this dress was the one for the price. She scheduled a follow up appointment for me the following week to allow me some time to think about it and work on finances. They have a great staff, all very welcoming and accommodating. Their dress selection is very wide and they have a bit of something for everyone. Would definitely recommend this salon to anyone in the area :)

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Christina G

I had an amazing experience at Marry & Tux! Tenley made me feel comfortable, she really paid attention to what I liked and didn't rush me at all. They had tons of beautiful gowns in plus size!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lindsay B

We started out at David's Bridal and had an awful experience. We walked right into Marry and Tux and could tell immediately it was a better place for us. Cindy was amazing and was very reassuring.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sara G

I loved my dress from Marry & Tux and was glad to have Marie as the consultant at the store helping me! Marie was very knowledgeable and experienced and nice to work with and came recommended to me by a close friend who also had Marie help her pick out her wedding dress. The... Read More only reason this review isn’t 5 stars is because I didn’t appreciate the store’s sales tactic of insisting I couldn’t get my measurements taken unless I decided to purchase the dress. They said I would have to drive back to NH (from MA) to get measurements done and make the purchase if I didn’t buy then and there. I would’ve liked a day to think it over and visit another store that I had an appointment at. After I left the store (and bought the dress) I realized how ridiculous that was – If I had not bought the dress and called them at a later date and asked to buy it over the phone there’s no way they would’ve refused to take my credit card and measurements over the phone. They only took basic measurements anyway since these dresses aren’t made to order anyway. It was an effective sales pressure tactic…and I’m sure lots of stores do this, but that still doesn’t make it right. That said, Marie was great to work with and I absolutely loved my dress and have since referred the store and Marie to other engaged friends – with the caveat to expect the sales pressure tactic.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Caitlyn R

I cannot say enough about my incredible experience at Marry and Tux! From my dress to my bridesmaid dresses they have been so helpful and informative. I never felt pressured or rushed. I recommend them so so much!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ashley B

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Marry & Tux - Destinie was amazing to work and super friendly (she even was so sweet to my mother and grandmother) and made me feel very comfortable and not pressured to pick a dress. They have so much options and are very organized - it was... Read More truly an awesome day and I found my dress!

Meet The President

Barbara Antonacci

I'm Barbara Antonacci, proud owner of Marry & Tux Bridal. I started in the bridal industry as a teenager helping my Mom in her bridal shop. Today they are many of my fondest memories. By the age of 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was designing & altering dresses for my friends. Mom started in 1970 as a small, one-room shop with no more than 500 sq.feet, we now have 6 huge showrooms on 2 floors and over 9,000 sq.feet. My bridal consultants want you to relax and have fun as they help you find the most amazing and important dress you will ever wear!