Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jenn B

I cant say enough about Marry and Tux! they were my first and only stop when searching for a wedding dress. the store is gorgeous and extremely clean! we were half an hour early for our appointment and they were wonderful. they let my sister try on bridesmaid dresses while we... Read More waited and they were very honest and helpful about what style would be most flattering on her petite frame. All the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and Marie was my consultant and she was beyond fabulous! she made me feel so comfortable and calm and was mindful of my budget. she was honest about what looked flattering on me and what just did not work. being on the heavier side I was worried I wouldn't get that bridal feel when I tried on dresses and Marie made me feel beautiful. I cant recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Amanda M

After trying 5-6 bridal shops in my area and not having any luck as a Curvy Bride, I decided to take a trip to Marry & Tux. I honestly can't say enough about the experience I had. After driving 2 1/2 hours from Connecticut and feeling a little overwhelmed Marie quickly put my... Read More mind at ease. She was beyond amazing through out my entire appointment and made me feel extremely comfortable. She went over the pros and cons of each dress that I tried on and was able to help me find my perfect dress and the most beautiful accessories to match all while staying within my budget. She made me feel like I had known her for years with her sweet personality and didn't make me feel obligated to buy at all. After my 90 minute appointment I ended up leaving with my dress in hand. Thank you for making this shopping experience the best one ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Ashley S

Marry & Tux was the second shop that I had been to, and I should have made them my first. The service that they give is above all else, and the attention to their brides is something that can't be found elsewhere. I ended up finding my perfect dress at my appointment with them,... Read More and then went back to find my bridesmaids dresses. Without the consultants from Marry & Tux, my dream wedding would not be coming true. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Melissa K

I had an awesome time trying on dresses! I only planned to see what kind of style dresses I liked and ended up buying the one I loved the same day. Christy made everything so easy for me and helped make my appointment fun and stress free. The dresses were gorgeous and there were... Read More a lot of styles to choose from. My sister will be going back to look for her dress as well and we can't wait!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alyssa D

I had the best experience at Marry and Tux with my bridal consultant Marie. Not only did they have a fantastic variety and dress choice selection but Marie was an amazing consultant. From the moment my appointment started to the final decision to buy my dream dress, Marie was... Read More outstanding. Not only was she completely attentive and a joy to work with, she was incredibly knowledgeable on not only the dress selection of the store but narrowing down my likes and dislikes until she found my dream dress. I honestly could not say enough good things about Marie and my experience at Marry and Tux. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sarah M

I had an amazing experience from start to finish! I had Julia at the nashua, nh location and she help in every aspect and it wasn't easy since I had a dress that needed to be topped! I said I wouldn't cry but with the dress I got, I cried! So happy with my experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Tricia L

I had a wonderful experience at Marry & Tux! It was the one and only store I went to to get my wedding dress. I chose Marry & Tux because after looking at many dresses online, I found that they had many of the dresses that I liked in stock. I only tried on about 6 or 7 dresses... Read More and my appointment was only about 45 minutes because I ended up getting the first dress that I tried on. I showed my consultant pictures of what I liked and she helped me by pulling dresses that seemed to fit what I was looking for. On our way out, we ended up looking at bridesmaid dresses and my bridesmaids and I fell in love with a dress on the mannequin. They tried the dress on and ended up purchasing it that day! It was the one and only dress they tried on!! We had the best luck and experience at Marry & Tux and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Heather C

I went to Marry and Tux for my wedding dress this summer for a few reasons. First, they have a huge selection of dresses that are larger than traditional bridal sample sizes. I am plus size and I was shocked that some of the dresses I tried on were actually bigger than what I... Read More wear. I was expecting a bunch of 16Ws that I'd have to squeeze into, which is better than trying to squeeze into an 8-10, but still less than ideal. Instead, I tried on dresses everywhere from size 18W through 26W, so I really got a good idea of how it looks on me, not just on the hanger or a model. Second, I really appreciated that they have their collections online (their website and pinterest). I didn't want to make a bunch of appointments, so it was nice to know whether the few places I wanted to go had a good selection of things that appealed to me. (I ended up canceling one of my other appointments because I found my dress at M&T). Third, they were really responsive to my questions leading up to my appointment including keeping me in the loop on whether they could get some dresses I was interested in that weren't currently in their stock. My consultant was Tenley, and she did a great job of helping me select dresses to try on, staying within my budget, and showing me different accessory options like straps and belts to transform some of the more simple dresses I tried on. I ended up picking one that I loved online, but really didn't think I'd like on me. Turns out I loved it on me and I can't wait for it to come in. I also really liked that she allowed my companions to look at the dresses and help pull choices for me to try on. It was a really fun day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Tamara A

I cannot possibly say enough good things about my experiences at Marry & Tux with Tenley. This was the third place that I shopped for my dress, but the first place where I felt like anyone actually listened to what I was looking for. As a plus size bride, my options are... Read More usually limited to one rack of dresses and maybe one or two of those are anything like what I'm looking for, but not at Marry & Tux! Tenley had me go around their entire room of plus size gowns and tell her what I liked and didn't like about each one. I tried on 6-8 dresses in my first appointment. Every dress she pulled for me was gorgeous, but one stood out to me above the rest, and I left that day pretty much knowing that I had found "the one". I came back for a second appointment with my mom, tried on several more gorgeous dresses, but ultimately went with "the one" from the first appointment. I feel gorgeous in the dress and was made to feel special and comfortable through the entire process. I'm so happy I found Tenley and Marry & Tux!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Crystal D

Marry and Tux is a great place to shop at! The consultants were very helpful and made my experience delightful.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Marisa C

Julia was amazing! She was great to work with and extremely helpful. I said YES to the dress and I can't thank her enough for helping me find the perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 krista

I was really annoyed that I was taken 45 minutes after my scheduled apt. But the woman that helped me was fantastic. She was very honest about the dresses I was trying on and I loved that about her.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kaitlyn B

Marry and Tux was the first place I looked at for my wedding dress! Marie was very helpful with the process of finding the dress and how if at first it didn't catch my eye then it was not the dress for me. The building alone was very organized, clean and private enough where I... Read More wasn't too overwhelmed with trying on my dress. We are also going with our bridesmaids dresses there!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Brittany E

Marry and Tux is a one stop shop. Wedding dress shopping can be overwhelming for every bride, but my consultant Marie made my experience one to remember. I was absolutely petrified to go dress shopping, it was one of the few things I was dreading when it came to planning our... Read More wedding. Marie had me pick out four dresses that I wanted to try, and the one I ended up choosing was one that she pulled for me! It wasn't even a dress I stopped to glance at on the rack never mind something I thought I would wear on my wedding day, but Marie nailed it. Meanwhile, she always kept my budget in mind. Never once did she pull a dress that was above my price range. But most of all, my consultant was honest!! If a dress didn't look good on me, she let me know that dress wasn't the best fit for me. I highly recommend Marry and Tux, and if you can, request Marie as your consultant!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Ashlee C

I originally had a list of 2-3 dress shops to contact, but after my first call with Marry & Tux I didn't even pursue any other place, as I had a feeling I'd find what I was looking for here. Their customer service is incredible - they really did an amazing job at making sure I... Read More was taken care of and satisfied, including calling a few days before the appointment to confirm on both ends. Katy was my bridal assistant, and she is just wonderful. I felt totally comfortable with her from the very beginning, and the dress I ended up with is one she picked out for me! She did a great job at getting to know me/my style, and honestly found the perfect dress! It's one I wouldn't have picked for myself, but once I had it on I didn't want to take it off! My appointment was about 60 minutes long, and I felt both confident and at ease with her, I knew she'd help me find the right dress. I can't speak enough to their customer service and professionalism - I have 2 stepdaughters who weren't able to be at the initial appointment, but I called on a random afternoon the following week to see if I could stop in, and they made it work without a problem. It really meant a lot to me that the girls were able to see it in person, and Marry & Tux made it happen. The look on their faces when they saw me in the dress was something I won't forget, and I knew I made the right choice with this shop

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Katelyn H

Marie And Barbara were such a phenomenal help to me and my matron of honor with trying on dresses, I found my gown here and it was the first shop I visited. I can't say enough great things!enough great things

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jessica P

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT recommend. Staff members lack in attention to detail which should be of utmost importance when dealing with brides who are dishing out an extreme price for a gown that they will remember for a lifetime. I ordered my dress in December and it did not come in... Read More until July. When I finally went to pick it up, it turns out the attendant who assisted me at my appointment did not order the correct options I had selected. Due to their mistake, my dress came WITHOUT the cap sleeves I had ordered. They BLAMED me by saying that I signed a form, so it was on me. Then proceeded to charge me an extra 225 even after their error. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE. Will not be recommending to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Gina G

So I am probably one of the more scatter brained brides out there, and didn't really understand the expectations of buying a dress. Thank God I went to a bridal show and met Katy! she was fantastic and the show and I was lucky enough to have her as my consultant during my... Read More shopping! She was so good to my mother, my nonna and myself, I felt completely taken care of and really trusted what she said. She was very aware of my budget and keeping us on track during the appointment. Not one minute did I feel rushed, I just felt special. Thank you again to everyone at Marry and Tux and thank you for helping me find my dress!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Megan H

I loved my experience at Marry and Tux Bridal! Katy was my consultant and made the entire process so easy, and I found my dream dress. And for my bridesmaids they were so helpful and helped find the perfect dresses for them, I am so happy with choosing Marry and Tux Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Michelle P

This is the only shop I went to and within 2 hours I had my dress. Christy was amazing and we had a lot in common so that made things more relaxed and all the more fun. (Just a note I hate shopping and was feeling a bit anxious heading into the dress trial period and was afraid... Read More that it would take more than 2 hours to find a dress, Christy and Marry and Tux proved me wrong!) Their Curvy Couture Section is beyond Amazing. I was afraid that I wouldn't find a dress in my size or else it would be sized way larger due to the naturally small sizes of wedding dresses. I also learned that while on the rack mermaid dresses are beautiful, they are definitely not for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me find my dress so effortlessly, making it fun, and helping me feel like a princess. I can't wait to get my dress in a few months and begin the alteration process.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Hannah T

I have been to 3 different places and Marry and Tux was my last place to look. I can't even express how amazing Leora was and how she knew exactly what I wanted for my bridesmaids. She would pull amazing dresses and was very understanding knowing we needed to plus size options.... Read More I would highly recommend coming here and ask for Leora! Absolutely stress free and we got a dress everyone loved!!! Thanks Leora!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jillian B

To start my review I want to point out that I'm a plus sized bride, and to be honest the idea of dress shopping was the one thing I really wasn't looking forward to. From the moment I stepped through the door, Marie and the rest of the staff were exceptionally friendly and made... Read More me feel at ease. Their curvy couture parlor provided a wide selection of samples that *gasp* I could actually try on and not feel like stuffing 10 lbs of women into a 3 lb bag. Marie hooked me up with a gorgeous dress, and is a joy to work with. Too bad I only plan on getting married once! The only thing that I would say is a tiny bit of a drawback is that they don't do alterations on site... but they have a list of tons of seamstresses available in the area (and farther out) that they recommend.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kimberley P

Marry and Tux was my first shop I went to. Julia was very helpful. She took parts of dresses that I loved and found me the perfect dress. I definitely recommend Marry and Tux!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Valerie

I had a wonderful experience at Marry & Tux Bridal. The consultant made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase during the appointment. At the end of my appointment, I was not quite ready to make a purchase, so the... Read More consultant made a note of which dress had been my favorite. Because of the wonderful experience that I had during my first appointment, I ended up coming back to Marry & Tux to buy my dress. When I made my second appointment, they tried to pair me with the same consultant that I had had during my first appointment. Unfortunately, that consultant ended up being on vacation, but the consultant that I did end up working with was just as wonderful. She had clearly read the notes from my previous appointment, because she knew exactly which dress had been my favorite and asked if I was still interested in that dress right after I walked in. Overall, my dress buying experience was a very easy and stress-free process thanks to the consultants at Marry & Tux Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

I loved my experience here! I was able to try on many dresses. I didn't expect to find my gown but I did and I love it! I had the best sales girl helping me, her name was Julia, I would recommend her to everyone! She took her time and really listened to what I wanted. She was... Read More down to earth and had a great personality! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress I feel so beautiful in it! Thank You Marry and Tux and Julia G for a great experience and for helping me find my dress!!

Barbara

My name is Barbara, and I'm proud to be the owner, and president of Marry & Tux Bridal. Starting out as a teenager helping my mom at her bridal shop are some of my fondest memories. By 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was altering my friend's dresses! Our business started out as a small, one-room store no more than 500 sq.feet, We have now grown again to 5 showrooms and over 9,000 sq.feet! My amazing staff will be sure to help you find the dress of your dreams, and I look forward to meeting you at your appointment!