Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 30 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is new Hampshire's largest bridal shop at just over 9,000 sq.feet spread across two floors! Our showrooms feature over 600 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and even tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is classic, vintage, glam or chic; we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to the plus size bride-to-be! This showroom features hundreds of styles in sizes up to 32, including custom gowns! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH (603) 883-6999

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Heather R

From the minute I walked into Marry and Tux I knew I would find THE dress! Everyone was so friendly and professional! The downstairs bridal area is beyond words! The selection is amazing and there are so many dresses on mannequins to see. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Allison D

I found my wedding dress here and they were amazing! We made an appointment ahead of time and when we walked in we were greeted immediately. My consultant was excellent at listening to my likes and dislikes as she walked me through the showroom and was very personable. We were... Read More very much on the same page by the time we got into the dressing room and the 3rd dress she pulled for me was "the one"! Thank you for the amazing experience and I would recommend any bride to come here!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Natasha R

I'm very excited about writing this review! My journey with marry&tux started in November I had such a wonderful bridal appointment my consultant was so sweet and knew exactly what dresses to pull from their huge selection.I didn't feel pressured at all to purchase that day, but... Read More she found the perfect dress for me so I did! Flash forward to April my dress arrived several weeks early I went in to try it on and take it home it was perfect

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Nicky B

This is the place to go! I worked with Destenie to find THE gown. She was good, she knew exactly what to put me in with me saying very little about what I loved in a wedding dress. I felt comfortable, happy, and welcomed the second I walked in the door. It was not a wedding... Read More factory, and they took their time with you. They treated my family and friends great too! Their selection is top of the line and the price is right. I drove 2 hours there and 3 home in traffic and it was worth every second because Destenie helped me walk out with my dream dress! :) It was the experience I needed to feel like a true bride! This comes highly recommended, you will not leave without a smile on your face.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha P

I wish I had started my search at Marry and Tux! They have so many dresses and for girls of all shapes and sizes - curvy girls take note! Julia was my consultant and she was beyond amazing, I can't say enough nice things! Even the owner popped over for a little bit, she's been... Read More working in this business her whole life as it's a family run company and is so knowledgeable about everything bridal. I had the best trip to Marry and Tux and ultimately ended up buying the 2nd dress I tried on. Going back in 2 weeks for bridesmaid dresses :) Start and finish your search here, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Erin S

I had a wonderful experience at Marry and Tux! I HATE shopping and was dreading this part of the process but Christy made it fun and easy. There were so many dresses (that I could actually try on) and different styles. I found a beautiful dress I love and I HIGHLY recommend... Read More Marry & Tux!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jenny S

Christy was fantastic when it came to finding my gown! She also assisted in bridesmaid dresses. We did all 3 from them, my gown, the girls dresses, and the guys rented the tuxes through them! No complaints, very friendly, and reasonably priced! They were the only store even... Read More remotely close that carried the gown I fell in love with!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Beth M

My experience with Marry & Tux Bridal could not have been any better! I loved how I could pick out the dresses that I wanted to try on and there were enough sizes that the dresses actually fit me! Everyone was so nice and it was such a warm, welcoming, and comfortable... Read More environment. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Tom L

Marry and tux made my wedding gown shopping experience so easy. Marie was so helpful and so much fun. My appointment fantastic! I truly could not have asked for a better time finding my dress!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lexi S

I couldn't be more thrilled with Marry and Tux's Curvy Couture boutique. I was so worried about going into a boutique that wouldn't have anything that fit me, but Marry and Tux had tons of choices and most of tried the dresses were too big which was a huge confidence booster!... Read More The bridal consultant was warm and friendly and helped me try on as many dresses as we could squeeze into the appointment time, even though she and my crew knew I was in love with the first dress I tried on. They had the dream dress I'd be stalking on pinterest and their website and it fit like a glove. I loved the fact that I left the store with dress in hand and it felt meant to be that my dream dress was in my size at the store!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Stephanie R

If you're looking for a bridal salon that actually cares about you as a bride-to-be and wants to see you find the dress of your dreams, don't bother going here. I was so excited to come to Marry and Tux from the moment that I booked my appointment, and what a disappointment it... Read More turned out to be. From the moment we walked through the front door, I felt like I was not a priority. Christy was my stylist, and she didn't even congratulate me like the other stylists were doing to other brides that had walked in after me. She led me downstairs and immediately led me into the plus size room without even asking what size dress I typically wear, which was just plain rude in my opinion. From then on, I felt EXTREMELY rushed. My mom, sister, and Nanna both felt like they had no time to actually see me and fully appreciate what dress I had on before Christy rushed me back into the dressing room. The next part is what really blew my mind. I was very confident that I had found the one, and Christy immediately tried to jump into pricing and how much money we had to put down to secure the dress. My mom told me afterward that she had never felt so pressured into buying something. And then, as we were about to leave without the dress, there was magically a "first visit discount" of $100 off the dress that hadn't been mentioned before, and HAD to be used that day. A bride should not be bribed into making a purchase, especially when spending that much money. For an experience that should be amazing and so special, I felt rushed, unimportant, and let down. It was also odd to me that the appointment was only 60-90 minutes long - other bridal salons have 2-3 hour slots to truly focus on the bride, which I think would be more beneficial and eliminate the feeling of being rushed. I will not be returning to Marry and Tux, because I won't let my mom buy a dress from a place that made it seem like they only want her money. :(

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Tyna S

I bought my wedding dress here and I cannot tell you how great of an experience I've had. I went in there looking for a dress 5 months before my wedding date, so I was very worried I would not be able to find something with the time crunch and budget I had. Destinie helped me... Read More pick out very great options that respected my budget. I ended up with a beautiful couture gown that was such a bargain and fit me perfectly. I definitely recommend this place !

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jessie B

I had a great experience at Marry & Tux! I came here after having a horrendous experience at two previous salons. Destenie was amazing! We clicked and I had a wonderful time picking my dress! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Ashley C

I had been to three other places before marry and tux and no where came close to the fantastic experience I had there. All of the dresses I tried on were amazing but the way they had me decided if the dresses were better than my favorite made the decision easy.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Carly T

This place has the dress for you! They made me feel so comfortable and had so many styles in my price range. They really helped me to make the right choice even when I started to get confused. I still love my gown a year later!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Asha S

Christy from Marry and Tux is one of a kind!! I made 2 appointments. One for myself and the other for my sister in-law who is also getting married. We both ended up going with Christy's pick for us. Once you let her know your style of dress (she will help if you're not sure... Read More too!) she will not let you leave without seeing every dress in that style. She knows the store and the dresses like the back of her hand and the memory on that woman is INCREDIBLE! I feel like each new dress that comes in, has to go through a Christy inspection first! Do not buy a dress without seeing her, seriously. I'm not one for reviews but this was well deserved and long overdue!! Christy is super friendly and more than understanding of your needs. Her personality is so light and comforting and it makes the process of saying "Yes to The Dress" a lot less overwhelming. I'm forever grateful and hope everyone gets to have the experience I did.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jen S

If you're a curvy bride, this is needs to be your GO-TO boutique. I came across Marry & Tux last year (Pinterest) & was impressed with the selection of dresses they had on their website that were actually in stock for curvy brides ( as opposed to having them on there & you show... Read More up with 3 dresses to try on), and said to myself " I have to hit that place!" I live in Mass. about 2 hrs from there, so I decided to try all my local bridal stores before visiting them so I could be sure once I got there. Truthfully, I shouldn't have bothered-they had more of a selection on site than the 3 boutiques combined! They have an entirely separate room filled with curvy dresses, not just a small selection like so many other stores. The entire experience was professional, warm, & just as special as you always hoped it to be! From my initial call to make an appointment, to calling to bump it up last minute ( which they totally accommodated) to making me feel welcome & good about not being a size 2 bride the second I stepped foot in their boutique, I can't say enough about this place! The process was like a well oiled machine once I got there, but I didn't feel like a number at all. Katy was a dream to work with, understood what I was looking for, and really listened. After trying on 7 dresses, I found my dream dress at lucky number 8 & right smack in the middle of my budget ( they make sure to know that before you start trying dressed & don't try any funny business with sneaking in some above your cap). With my appointment being just an hour & a half, I was concerned I wouldn't have enough time, but their process is so seamless that I was out of my dream dress & completing my order before that. Amazing place, amazing experience, amazing selection!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Kristen M

I bought my wedding dress at Marry & Tux Bridal and I was so happy with my experience! From personal exceptions to accommodate my schedule traveling from far away, flexibility on my appointment during a snowstorm, Tenley's expertise and advice to help pick "the" dress, and more!... Read More There were so many dresses to choose from and they provided great advice when it came down to ordering and booking fittings. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Clare F

Cannot say enough good things about Marry & Tux. Went in for my appointment this morning and I am still glowing from the experience. My consultant was Destenie. She was amazing. She really knew what she was doing and had a great process. She listened to everything I wanted and... Read More read me perfectly. She directed me to the perfect dress. I didn't think I was going to be ready to buy a dress today but I was so ready once Destenie put me in that dress. I am SO happy with the experience and with the dress!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Brianna K

Amazing service! It was an absolute pleasure working with the staff at Mary and Tux! We found my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses in the same day. I thought it would be stressful but Leora and Destenie made it easy!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jill K

I picked out my dress in January with the help of Destenie, she was so sweet! All of the dresses here are gorgeous and Destenie helped to me stay within my budget and make sure I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melussa G

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My consultant Destenie was incredibly body-positive and supportive. She made dress shopping such an amazing experience. Would recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren K

Julia was absolutely amazing! I never felt pressured and she made sure to ask what I liked and didn't like of every dress. From that feedback, she picked out two amazing dresses that were ultimately my final two which I was deciding between. Even though we went past closing, she... Read More never rushed us! I'm so happy I went to Marry and Tux!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Laura S

Tenley helped me find my perfect dress. She was very friendly and made finding my dress a great experience. We went through the racks and she listened to my thoughts on what I was looking for. The shop had so many beautiful dresses to choose from. This is a great place to find... Read More your dress.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 danielle a

I have absolutely nothing but fantastic things to say about Marry & Tux. This was my first time dress shopping and had 2 other appts at other shops scheduled for that day, but those weren't necessary! My sales woman, Julia, was incredibly helpful, sweet, and kind. I felt... Read More completely comfortable in my Spanx undergarments when she was assisting me with getting in and out of dresses. The owner (I forget her name, sorry!) was kind and helpful, sharing information about alterations, and contacting my dress company on a Saturday to find out about extra material for alterations. I found my dress in an hour, and all 5 of my bridesmaids that came with me found their dresses as well that day. I cannot express how wonderful this group of women were that day, and they made it a completely stress-free day. Thank you Julia, and Marry & Tux!!!!

Barbara

My name is Barbara, and I'm proud to be the owner, and president of Marry & Tux Bridal. Starting out as a teenager helping my mom at her bridal shop are some of my fondest memories. By 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was altering my friend's dresses! Our business started out as a small, one-room store no more than 500 sq.feet, We have now grown again to 5 showrooms and over 9,000 sq.feet! My amazing staff will be sure to help you find the dress of your dreams, and I look forward to meeting you at your appointment!