Catering to all brides, sizes 0 - 32 !

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua, is New Hampshire's largest bridal shop featuring 6 showrooms spread across 2 floors at just over 9,000 sq feet! Our showrooms feature over 600 different wedding dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos! Experience trying dresses in your own spacious, private mirrored fitting suite with an expert bridal stylist dedicated just to you! Whether your wedding look is traditional , rustic vintage, beaded glam or boho chic we have your wedding dress! Curvy brides look no further, we feature a Curvy Couture Boutique within our store, that specifically caters to plus size bride-to-be! Our curvy showroom is stocked full with over 160 wedding dresses size 16-32 to try on! Experience why brides from all over New England tell us, "it's worth the drive!"

100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH (603) 883-6999

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Heather R

From the minute I walked into Marry and Tux I knew I would find THE dress! Everyone was so friendly and professional! The downstairs bridal area is beyond words! The selection is amazing and there are so many dresses on mannequins to see. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Amanda G

This place is great :) Julia was very patient with me! I didn't find anything during my first appointment but we finally found the perfect dress during my second appointment. This salon was easily the most comfortable one I have been to. It is super clean, so organized, and it's... Read More really easy to see all of the dresses that are available. Everyone is so nice too! I definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Natasha R

I'm very excited about writing this review! My journey with marry&tux started in November I had such a wonderful bridal appointment my consultant was so sweet and knew exactly what dresses to pull from their huge selection.I didn't feel pressured at all to purchase that day, but... Read More she found the perfect dress for me so I did! Flash forward to April my dress arrived several weeks early I went in to try it on and take it home it was perfect

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Carolyn K

My experience at Marry &Tux was awesome! I went expecting to just try on different styles not really buy but, Marie was so helpful and nice. She was so informative and had alot of tips that I never even thought about, not to mention she helped me find my dream dress!! And i... Read More could not be happier with my decision and I will definitely be going back there with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Meghan M

I did a lot of research before deciding where to go to try on dresses. I tend to get anxious when I have too many options so I wanted to find a smaller place but somewhere that carried a variety of designers. Marry & Tux was the perfect place for me! I told my consultant,... Read More Tenley, what style I was looking for and explained my anxiety. She was absolutely amazing and kept pulling dresses that she thought I would like. With help from Tenley and my sister, I found the PERFECT dress! I was so incredibly happy with my experience there that I have decided to get my bridesmaids dresses from them as well! I would HIGHLY recommend Marry & Tux to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Rebecca C

I cannot express how amazing my experience at Marry and Tux was. The moment I walked in a was greeted by the whole staff and they made me feel like I was the only bride in the whole shop. Destenie was my consultant she made me instantly feel less anxious and made my more excited... Read More than I ever expected I could be. They have a fantastic staff, beautiful dresses, and great prices. I would recommend this shop to anyone that is looking to find their dream dress for their special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Julie F

Had an amazing experience! This was the first place I looked and ultimately found my dream dress here. Katy was fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jennifer J

I had an absolutely wonderful experience here today and so did my bridesmaids! I got everything done today and found a gorgeous wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses and tuxes! Fabulous selection... I loved them all! Destiny helped me tremendously and located the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lindsey G

Amazing!! Caty was so great to work with and made my mother, friends and myself feel welcome. Would definitely recommend Marry & Tux to anyone looking for wonderful experience finding the dress of their dreams :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Hope L

I HIGHLY recommend Marry & Tux Bridal in Nashua, New Hampshire. I worked with Marie this past Wednesday, and not only was she incredibly personal, she was professional and knew her stuff and what the store had to offer. I literally felt like the only bride in the store with how... Read More personal she made the experience. She even mailed me a hand written thank you card! The boutique itself is huge and has hundreds of dresses, and has an entire section dedicated to plus size brides. It was so refreshing to be able to put on a dress that actually fit, rather than being way too small and trying to envision how it would look if it were my size. I literally cannot wait to go back to try on my dress when it comes in. I'm telling you ladies, the store is worth the drive!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Meghan S

Destinee was absolutely amazing to work with! I felt like I was hanging out with my best friend for the morning. She nailed the style that I wanted and made me and my family feel very comfortable. Thank you for making my dreams come true!!! -Meg Sweeney

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Courtney W

Christy was the BEST. Couldn't have had a better wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lauren K

Christy is absolutely amazing! If I could give her 1o stars I would. The process was so much more enjoyable than many of the other bridal salons I tried out of state. I never felt rushed and she completely understood my vision and brought dress after dress that was my taste and... Read More style. Can't say enough good things about her! She was a lovely stylist and an even lovelier person. THANK YOU CHRISTY!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Aimee L

I went into Marry & Tux Bridal with my Maid of Honor to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses. Destiny was upbeat, knowledgeable and accommodating. She helped us select four dresses. The shop is even keeping track of which girls select each style in order to prevent repeats!... Read More Overall, a very easy and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jodi D

After lots of Google searching and discouraging selection options at 6 other Bridal shops, I found Marry & Tux...thank God! I am a plus size gal, so finding a dress that wasn't a size 8 off the rack was a challenge! I also don't ever wear dresses, but I wanted to on my... Read More wedding day and feel pretty in it. Marry & Tux has a whole room for us curvy gals. Their shop is clean, organized. The perfect amount of selections, plenty of options, but not so many you are overwhekmed. The first time I went in, I worked with Tenley. She was fantastic! Just the right amount of sales girl, the friend you didn't know you had and honest opinions. What was also refreshing about Mary & Tux were the oversized dressing rooms. You can see all you need to see in the dressing room without having to exit and stand on a platform for everyone in the store to stare at you or give you their opinion. The only thing I would recommend to people shopping at Marry & Tux, is to bring a seamstress with you. They do not have one in house and although the gals are fantastic at sales, they aren't seamstresses. They can't give you an accurate evaluation on alterations or what it would cost to make the alterations happen. They do offer a list of seamstress options in a very wide area. I thankfully found a fantastic woman very close to me. Marry & Tux, put a star by Designs by Janith out of Barrington, NH!! Due to the nature of the dress, the alterations ended up costing me an additional $700 on top of a $1,700. This put my me well over my dress budget, BUT, I felt amazing on my big day and that is priceless!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Danielle D

My overall experience from start to finish was amazing! I initially got to take a look at the dresses and chose a few that caught my eye. While I started to try on, I figured other things out that I did and didn't like. Marie listen to me very closely and picked out my dream... Read More dress! She was very kind, tentative and made me feel special!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Andrea U

Marry & Tux was an excellent location to purchase the gown I will wear on my wedding day. Julia was so attentive and respectful of my interest in style and price point. We really appreciated how patient and helpful she was overall. The store was immaculate. Thank you for such a... Read More wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Marissa G

I 10000% recommend going here. The outside is unassuming, but once you walk into the store, you are greeted by friendly staff. My consultant was Julie, she was so sweet and incredible. She made finding a dress so easy and fun! I was having a hard time deciding which dress I... Read More liked better so she had my MOH try on one dress and me the other, so I could compare them side by side. They have a huge variety of dresses! I still cannot believe how stress-free it was to pick out my dress, veil and hair clip. I said, "surprise me," for the veil and she came back with a perfect fit that matched the dress completely. My perfect dress was the third one I tried on. It was so amazing that I didn't want to look anywhere else so I canceled all my other appointments. Do NOT overlook this shop because the staff is professional, kind and fun, and the dresses are mind-blowing gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Heather G

I was very pleased with the plus size selections available at Marry & Tux Bridal. It only took me 1.5 hrs. to try on 15 dresses and buy my wedding gown of my dreams. I was a bit over whelmed walking into the salon, but the process itself was easy and my consultant was... Read More attentive to my style and needs. I gave it 4 stars because I felt a little rushed at times. Overall the experience was good and I'm just happy I found THE DRESS!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kristin A

Julia was awesome! I found the dress of my dreams after trying only 5 on, and it was within my budget. So happy I went to Marry & Tux!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Heidi L

My experience with Marry and Tux was absolutely wonderful. My consultant was Marie and she made the experience unforgettable. She was so welcoming to me and the six members of my bridal party and she helped me find the perfect dress. After going over the type of dress I wanted... Read More and allowing me to pick out a few I wanted to try on, Marie quickly recognized the type of dresses I was excited about and found the perfect one that I had completely passed by on my first walk-through! Marie was extremely respectful of my budget and even found me a dress that was under budget! My group was given a very private area for me to try on my dress and Marie helped me through every step of the way, making sure my group was comfortable and I was truly getting what I want. I can't wait to marry my fiance in this dress and I have Marie and Marry and Tux to thank for it! I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kristen S

I was so impressed with the service from the moment I walked in the door. They greeted me with a smile and gave me a pair of earrings for just making an appointment. I had my own consultant, Julia, who was incredible. She gave me her full attention and really listened to what I... Read More wanted. She made me feel so comfortable and when I found my dress it was love at first sight. The entire experience was amazing and they truly made it a day I will not ever forget.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Micaela O

Tenley was amazing and knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew! She was awesome and made the experience fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Emma H

My mom flew into town from the Pacific Northwest to do wedding dress shopping with me in Boston. We had three appointments set up- VOWS in Watertown, MA, Marry and Tux in New Hampshire and Bella Sera in Danvers, MA. Our first appointment at VOWS was the worst, most miserable... Read More shopping experience I have ever had. I am a street size 18 and I knew that I would be shopping in the plus size section for wedding dresses and my shopping experience with them can be summed up in two words: fat shamed. Fast forward to yesterday- August 5th, 2017. My experience at Marry & Tux could not have been more perfect. Mom and I rented a car to head over to New Hampshire from Boston. It was about an hour drive. I found out that my mother had called the shop in advance to make sure that there was a good selection of plus size dresses at the store. We were both caught off guard and disappointed in our trip to VOWS. Mom wanted to make sure that our shopping experience at Marry and Tux would be better. My mother ended up speaking with a woman named Katy who assured her that our experience would be completely different than how we were treated at VOWS. When we got to the shop all of the ladies were very friendly. Katy met us up front and said that she was working with us for the day. Katy was absolutely amazing. Not only did she 100% know her stuff when it came to wedding dresses, the fit, the styles, how things look on certain body types- she was perfectly lovely and friendly. She was never pushy with certain styles and never tried to hard sell me on a dress I didn't care for. I was listened to, respected and she picked several gorgeous dresses for me to try based on my feedback of dresses that I felt neutral about. When I left VOWS on August 3, 2017. I was really discouraged and miserable. At the end of my appointment at VOWS the attendant had told me that I was out of options because of my size, when I only tried on four dresses, counting the dresses I couldn't get all the way on due to being the wrong size and style. Marry and Tux was my saving grace. I tried on somewhere around 15 dresses of all different styles/colors/cuts until I narrowed down my options to two very different and beautiful dresses. Katy was absolutely incredible. When it came down to my final two, I asked for her opinions and she gave them very respectfully. And she gave me a great amount of support in choosing the dress that I loved. I had gone in thinking that I wanted a more traditional vintage/lace gown, but the other dress I loved was more modern, romantic and fun. She was patient with all of my questions and helped me in and out of the two dresses as many times as necessary until I made my decision. To be honest, I think she knew which dress I would pick before I did. I am so fortunate that I was able to work with her when we came in. I can't stress enough how wonderful and perfect this shop and experience was. And to make things even better (if possible) my dress was at a great price point. It beat my dress budget by $1000! Thank you, thank you Katy and Marry&Tux!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Bailey T

I highly recommend Marry & Tux Bridal! Marie was amazing - she was helpful, knowledgeable, fun and did well making the individuals I brought with me feel included. I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! Thanks -Marry & Tux and Marie for helping me find my dream... Read More dress!

Meet The President

Barbara Antonacci

My name is Barbara Antonacci, I am the proud owner of Marry & Tux Bridal. I started in the bridal industry as a teenager helping my Mom in her bridal shop. Today they are some of my fondest memories. By age 16 I was selling wedding dresses, and as a senior in high school I was designing & altering dresses for my friends. Mom started in 1970 as a small, one-room shop with no more than 500 sq.feet, we now have 6 huge showrooms on 2 floors and over 9,000 sq.feet. My experienced bridal consultants want you to relax and have fun as they help you find the most amazing dress! See you soon!