Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ (856) 424-7711

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Stephanie S

We recently received our highlight video and our full dvd. I am so glad we decided to get a videographer. The whole night was captured and we were able to go back and see things we missed. Jared was awesome!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Absolutely love their work! Exactly what I wanted and was a delight to have them there on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole C

I got married in May 2017. I found Martin' Accent Video online and I could not have been more pleased. Not only were they affordable and provided different packages for your needs but they captured all the moments pictures could not. I loved how the videographer blended in... Read More through the whole day. When we recieved our video it was like being at our wedding all over again. I lived the songs that they picked for our video, couldn't of been more perfect. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Emma G

I am very happy we chose Martin's video for our wedding. Our videographer was very organized and knew where to be and when. Our wedding video is great and it was so fun to relive our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelli M

I had 3 friends that used martin’s reccommend them to me for my wedding and I am SO happy that we did. Their package options were super reasonable, their communication was thorough and very timely! For the day we had Jared and I couldn’t say enough good things about him... he... Read More was great! He explained everything to us right when he arrived, he was SO NICE, he offered us his help with anything we needed even outside of videography. He kept assuring us that we wouldn’t even notice he was there and he was totally right he wasn’t invasive in any situation but he was always there getting footage. I haven’t gotten the video back yet as my weddding was only a week ago but there is no doubt in my mind that it will be wonderful. I highly recommend using Martin’s for your video needs!! 5 STAR!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah D

We were extremely pleased with our wedding video. I am so glad we chose to have a videographer and even more pleased with this company. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lindsay C

Working with Martin’s Accent Wedding Videos was a great experience. They were amazing to work with and did a great job. We love our wedding video so much!! We are so thankful for the amazing job that was done and we are so happy to be able to look back on our amazing wedding... Read More day with this wonderful video.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Hope K

I don’t normally write negative reviews because I’m not that type of person, however, I feel this review is warranted considering the lack of professionalism. We went with Martin’s Video because my husband’s brother-in-law recommended this company. He used them for his wedding.... Read More So, I emailed him and we set it up. In the beginning, he was very responsive in getting back to me when I had questions. When the day of the wedding approached, his videographer showed up with a mini cassette type camcorder, which seemed a bit dated for 2016 technology. I told him not to film too much dancing and get to a bit of my husband as he set up our wedding décor. Most of our day was spent getting photos and it was a good thing he followed us around as we changed locations to get the perfect shot. I was told it would take 60-90 days for us to receive the final product. Sixty days came and went and I followed up with John. Most of the time, I was following up with him, not the other way around. He said he was working on October weddings and would start on our project “next.” It took about three more weeks before I heard from him. I reached out to him once again to check on everything and he told me another few weeks. When it was past 90 days, that’s when I became extremely frustrated. I reached out to him and again, he told me it wasn’t done. I waited patiently for our product. In March, it finally came, but thoroughly disappointed me. Since it was well over the 90-day mark, I figured it would be excellent! Unfortunately, I was wrong because half of my maid of honor’s speech was cut off, he didn’t shoot any of my husband getting ready, he didn’t get my parents introduction, and there was a repeated scene. When I let him know my true thoughts and feelings, he told me he disagreed and said, “I'm sorry you disagree, but I have to say your wedding was edited extremely well in my opinion. The recap is great, the ceremony audio, given it was outdoors, is outstanding, and all of the picture taking clips took many hours to edit. Let me know if you want me to redo the DVD with any or all of what was discussed above.” So, I accepted his offer of re-doing it. Weeks went by and I finally had to follow-up with him again only to be told “I will get it done.” “I’ll look into it.” It was one excuse after another. The last time I heard from him was June and so, I decided to follow-up once more last week and was met with, “I apologize for not getting this done, we are swamped with work and I try to prioritize getting to the people their DVDs who actually don't have them yet, over people who do.” While I appreciate him still wanting to re-do it, I don’t think he will get it done. I get that his company is busy, but why wasn’t this done months ago when I first emailed him? It’s been 3 months since I heard a peep from him. The only way I would have heard from him would have been if I reached out again and I did. Not only did we get a shitty quality video, we had to deal with a gentleman who left us disappointed and couldn’t deliver on his promises. Therefore, I would not recommend Martin’s Video. I wouldn’t because I’d hate to see another couple have to deal with not wanting to watch their special day. At first I thought the youtube video looked great, when once I re-watched it a few times, I disagreed. We hope this serves as a hard-learned lesson in our case to those young couples in search of the ideal candidate to record your own wedding(s).

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kimberly P

We absolutely love our video! We had a great experience working with them and would definitely recommend them to friends and family. This was exactly what we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jayne V

They did a great job. They answered all my questions. He was very professional. I received my clip yesterday and played it all day. Can't wait to get the dvd

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Christine R

Such a great company to work with! Quick response time and loved my video. The videographer captured my entire day and I didn't even know he was there! Definitely would recommend them to any brides looking for a great videographer!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Taylor A

They were so responsive through the entire process. They did my brothers wedding and so we used them too. They made it seem like they weren't even there on wedding day even though capturing all the moments I wanted!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Maria S

Martin's Wedding video did a fantastic job! They were so professional and easy to work with! We were so excited when we received our DVD of our wedding only 1 month after the wedding! The video, sound, and picture quality is great at an affordable price! Would definitely... Read More recommend to use them!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Monica M

Best choice we made for our special day captured every amazing moment couldn't be any happier will highly recommend martins accent wedding videos and I don't remember our videographers name but he was so polite and professional I wish I could rate more stars. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Maureen M

Martin's Video captured all of the great moments from our wedding. It was so nice to relive that day by watching the video. It is a great value too.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura S

Sam was our videographer and he was so great! He spoke with me a few days prior and gave me his cell to text if I had any additional questions. He was always on point making sure he was getting the best shots and just so nice! We can't wait to watch it! Thanks again Sam! We'd... Read More recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Maria B

Our videographer on our wedding day was Jared. He was amazing! He was so enthusiastic about his work and made sure to capture every special moment! When it came to working with our photographer, I couldn't ask for better team work! I highly recommend John Martin and his team!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brooke G

So happy with our wedding video! The recap was amazing too!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Monica S

Absolutely a great service. Highly professional, you get an amazing videography of your wedding, and it is really affordable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Susan R

I wanted to take the time to write a review about an exceptional employee that works with Martin's Video named Jon. I had the pleasure of having Jon assigned as my Videographer. I can't say enough great things about Jon. He showed up that day was prompt, extremely friendly and... Read More oh so very helpful. He went above and beyond for me to make my day a special day. My family didn't show up in the room for bride pictures and I was upset. He pep talked me and told me not to stress. He told me that this day was special and it was all about me. He did so many things for me to make sure that my video and wedding would be superb. He ran up and down trying to make certain everything was done correctly. He interacted with my wedding party and guests and everyone had the same impression about him. They loved him. They all knew him by name. He definitely deserves all of the accolades. I decided that I was going to call his employer to express to him how great Jon was. His employer John told me that this wasn't the first time that someone called to speak on Jon's behalf about his stellar work ethics and character. All I can say is if you have the opportunity to have Jon or request Jon to video your event, you will not regret it. Jon, I was told that you would be tickled pink over this review and I hope that you are because you sure do deserve it. It was really my pleasure. Take good care and if we have another event and we need video again, I will surely be requesting you. Sincerely, Susan Chambers

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Aimee D

We were the couple that did not want a videographer but were convinced by our families it was a good idea. We were afraid that the camera's would be distracting or the lighting would be too bright...wow were we wrong. We used Martin's video for our October wedding Philadelphia... Read More and we are so glad we chose them. The price was so much more reasonable than other videographers and the work was well done. Our videographer was Jon and we where so pleased with his work. Jon stayed for our entire wedding and captured moments that our photographer did not. He was professional and helpful. We received the video in about 4 months. We got all the raw footage and a 5 minute synopsis. We would definitely recommend Martin's Accent Wedding Videos especially to those who are unsure they want a videographer; you will be so thankful you have the memories to watch for years to come.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Jennifer V

Great Service! Loved the Video! Never even knew he was there! Would highly recommend!