Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ (856) 424-7711

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Maria S

Martin's Wedding video did a fantastic job! They were so professional and easy to work with! We were so excited when we received our DVD of our wedding only 1 month after the wedding! The video, sound, and picture quality is great at an affordable price! Would definitely... Read More recommend to use them!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Monica M

Best choice we made for our special day captured every amazing moment couldn't be any happier will highly recommend martins accent wedding videos and I don't remember our videographers name but he was so polite and professional I wish I could rate more stars. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Maureen M

Martin's Video captured all of the great moments from our wedding. It was so nice to relive that day by watching the video. It is a great value too.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura S

Sam was our videographer and he was so great! He spoke with me a few days prior and gave me his cell to text if I had any additional questions. He was always on point making sure he was getting the best shots and just so nice! We can't wait to watch it! Thanks again Sam! We'd... Read More recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Maria B

Our videographer on our wedding day was Jared. He was amazing! He was so enthusiastic about his work and made sure to capture every special moment! When it came to working with our photographer, I couldn't ask for better team work! I highly recommend John Martin and his team!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brooke G

So happy with our wedding video! The recap was amazing too!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Monica S

Absolutely a great service. Highly professional, you get an amazing videography of your wedding, and it is really affordable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Susan R

I wanted to take the time to write a review about an exceptional employee that works with Martin's Video named Jon. I had the pleasure of having Jon assigned as my Videographer. I can't say enough great things about Jon. He showed up that day was prompt, extremely friendly and... Read More oh so very helpful. He went above and beyond for me to make my day a special day. My family didn't show up in the room for bride pictures and I was upset. He pep talked me and told me not to stress. He told me that this day was special and it was all about me. He did so many things for me to make sure that my video and wedding would be superb. He ran up and down trying to make certain everything was done correctly. He interacted with my wedding party and guests and everyone had the same impression about him. They loved him. They all knew him by name. He definitely deserves all of the accolades. I decided that I was going to call his employer to express to him how great Jon was. His employer John told me that this wasn't the first time that someone called to speak on Jon's behalf about his stellar work ethics and character. All I can say is if you have the opportunity to have Jon or request Jon to video your event, you will not regret it. Jon, I was told that you would be tickled pink over this review and I hope that you are because you sure do deserve it. It was really my pleasure. Take good care and if we have another event and we need video again, I will surely be requesting you. Sincerely, Susan Chambers

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Aimee D

We were the couple that did not want a videographer but were convinced by our families it was a good idea. We were afraid that the camera's would be distracting or the lighting would be too bright...wow were we wrong. We used Martin's video for our October wedding Philadelphia... Read More and we are so glad we chose them. The price was so much more reasonable than other videographers and the work was well done. Our videographer was Jon and we where so pleased with his work. Jon stayed for our entire wedding and captured moments that our photographer did not. He was professional and helpful. We received the video in about 4 months. We got all the raw footage and a 5 minute synopsis. We would definitely recommend Martin's Accent Wedding Videos especially to those who are unsure they want a videographer; you will be so thankful you have the memories to watch for years to come.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Jennifer V

Great Service! Loved the Video! Never even knew he was there! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Samia W

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! I do not know how they are getting any good reviews. The quality of the finished product was terrible. The lighting was bad, you could barely see the video. He did not get the important parts of the wedding ceremony or the reception. I cried while... Read More watching the video because it was so disappointing. It almost looked like an ameture home video. I didn't even see my flower girls come out! I can not say stay away enough. -Kenya and Samia Forrest 4/29/16

2017-03-23T11:28:14 Response from the vendor

I am shocked and baffled by this review. The wedding was almost a year ago and was delivered last June 2016. I have to check if this is even legitimate because the customers never complained or contacted me. I am baffled because their video is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Tiffany M

Martin Video did a fantastic job. They captured everything perfectly, and our videographer John was great! I would definitely suggest them to anyone who wants a professional and fun videographer!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Gina P

Martins video was awesome! We love our wedding video and reliving the best day of our life!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Donna H

Run away and don't believe the good reviews, because I did and was sadly mistaken. Unfortunately I had to give one star to continue, no stars is more appropriate. I was promised that he would photograph EVERYTHING and was very disappointed with the final product. The church... Read More coverage was fine, but the reception left much to be desired. The quality in low light was not very good and there is just boring endless panning of the dance floor. I could have purchased a home video camera and put it on a tripod and come away with the same result. The videographer did not photograph the tables, talk to the guests or go to any other area of the reception ( and there was three other rooms with the party going on). There was absolutely no cocktail hour coverage at all. I begged him for more footage to no avail. There was so much of the reception that will be lost to time forever because of amateur workmanship. Please, please, please do your homework throughly before hiring your videographer and make certain you spell out EXACTLY what you want them to do. Never assume you are hiring a professional that has done this numerous times before and they know what they are doing....because THEY DON"T! This guy certainly didn't. I unfortunately learned an expensive lesson. Just because someone owns a video camera and decides to film weddings does not make them a professional videographer. I got better footage from guest with iPhones. For example, the groom's brother sang the couples first dance song and never once did the camera pan over to show him singing. I had to text guests asking for their videos because everyone else there knew what they should be photographing except for the hired professional who never once panned over to the singer. Really, are you that clueless?? Interestingly enough, the iPhone videos were brighter and clearer than what I paid for. I unsuccessfully tried to dispute the charges with my credit card company, so don't think your mistake will be rectifiable. Because apparently any bad video is fulfillment of the contract. I sat with Martin and viewed the video for about a half hour when I picked it up and it all looked fine. I assumed all the highlights were there. Well, they weren't. How do you miss the cocktail hour? Never assume, take time and watch the whole product, spell things out that you want and don't be fooled by good reviews. All very expensive lessons.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jenine D

Our video turned out great! They were quick to answer any of our questions whether via phone or email.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jeanine F

Martin's Wedding Videos was absolutely outstanding. Julian and Jared were our videographers the day of our wedding. Both gentleman were terrific! Throughout the day they were kind, attentive, and very professional. Jared took over the second half of our wedding and went above... Read More and beyond. At the end of our wedding, all of our guests made us a tunnel for my husband and I to crawl through. Jared was the first in the tunnel bent down completely uncomfortable to get every second of that special moment. I will never forget that! Hire this company and request Julian and/or Jared! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jordan Y

I loved working with Martin's Video! They were very professional and helped me every step of the way up until my wedding day! On the day of, they were respectful of my husband and I, as well as our wedding party. We honestly didn't notice a camera in our face all day, which is... Read More just how I wanted it. The end result was wonderful! They perfectly captured the day! We can't wait for our entire family to watch! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Jamie W

We love our wedding video from Martins! Our videographer was so professional and helped to make our wedding day feel extra special!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jen C

Wonderful from start to finish!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katelyn M

Words cannot express how happy we are with our wedding video. It captured absolutely everything we had wanted and more!!! It was so nice to relive that day over again! And it was sooo reasonably priced! Our videographer Jabar was so nice and fun and amazing! We are so glad we... Read More went with John Martin Video!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate W

I am soo happy with my wedding video from Martin's Accent Wedding videos! Our videographer, Jon, was amazing and he was with us all day to capture every moment including the ceremony, photography sessions and capturing all the dancing and fun throughout the reception. I was... Read More really impressed by the 'recap' video and also the hours of footage that Jon included for us, and consider the video to be an excellent value for the price. The video was also sorted into sections for easy viewing. So happy that we'll have this video to relive all of our favorite wedding moments for years to come! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Austin B

John from Martin's Accent Wedding Video, was absolutely amazing! He kept the day fun , light, & had a great sense of humor, which certainly helped lighten some of the stress from the day! The Recap had me in tears, & the dvd itself was absolutely amazing! Martin's Accent Wedding... Read More Video, definitely gave me everything I could've asked for in my wedding dvd... I am soooo thrilled to have been referred to John & couldn't be more happy that I decided last minute to invest in a wedding dvd. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!