Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Mays Landing, NJ

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ

Captured our wedding perfectly!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Shannon N

Martin's was perfect for our event! We really wanted to have special parts of our wedding recorded like our first dance and the speeches but we didn't have much room in the budget. Martin's provided the service we wanted for an amazing price and the final product far exceeded... Read More our expectations! The highlight video is excellent and they put it together exactly how I requested and I have rewatched it tons of times! The full length video really captured all of the important moments of our wedding and was put together very nicely with a DVD menu to select the parts you want to watch! Our videographer was so kind and captured so many different pieces of our wedding that I can't believe it was only one person! She even gave me her coat while we were filming outside to warm up in between locations! I would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to capture the special moments of your wedding without breaking your budget.

Great Video!

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Jen M

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos did the wedding video for our August 2013 wedding. Kevin showed up to the wedding venue early and stayed to the end of the reception. He did a great job capturing all the moments throughout our wedding day. We received the wedding video and... Read More recap video about 3 months after the wedding. The wedding recap and the wedding video came out well. We were impressed with the quality of the video and service based on the price we paid.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jessie G

I recently used Martin's Video for my wedding in October. Sam was our videographer and he was amazing. Very polite, and very professional. I forgot he was there at some point but from what I hear that's how your videographer should be. I have 2 friends get married and use... Read More Martin's Video services and they gave rave reviews also. I have not seen the video yet but I know it will be great. Great service from start to finish, always responsive along the way. Definately puts a bride at ease throughout the process! Thanks Sam and Thanks Martin's!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Kristina G

We are so happy with our decision to have had a videographer for our wedding. Martin's Accent Wedding Video was beyond accommodating from the minute I inquired about their services to the pick up of our video. Thank you so much for this treasure we will be able to share with our... Read More children and grandchildren one day!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Video

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meghan M

We used Martin's Video for our wedding. The price was great and they did a good job. Video came about a month after the wedding and they were nice enough to have it delivered to us since we were out of state! Very accommodating and a good price!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Cheap and Great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Martin's Video are the Best Videographers Around! They include so much footage and are sooo much cheaper than any other place! Others were at least $2000 and we spent around $900! Jon, our actual videographer was professional and stayed til the very end! John Martin, the owner,... Read More was so accommodating and took the time to show us our video in his personal vacation home once it was finished, which was very quick! We HIGHLY Recommend Martin's Video for any wedding, theres no competition, its a no brainer! Less money and more included!

Fantastic Wedding Footage and Service

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ania T

Martin's Wedding Videos did a fantastic job capturing our special moments. They were SUPER professional and made sure they didnt miss all the things that happened at the wedding. Our wedding recap video was so amazing I watched it 20 times in a row! Highly recommend them!!

Awesome Videos!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kelly C

Our wedding video turned out great we couldn't be happier! Martin's Accent Wedding Videos was easy to work with and we'd recommend them highly to anyone who is tying the knot.

Exceptional service

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 RENEE S

I'm so pleased with the exceptional job Jon did at our wedding on May 16th. From the start, Jon was pleasant, helpful, and professional. He helped the groom pin his rose on his tux, and organized the crowd outside of the church to welcome us with bubbles. People were coming up... Read More to me the night of the wedding, and the days following to tell me what a great job he did organizing the crowd in a playful way, making sure everyone was having a good time. He rode with the wedding party in the party bus, and was having a good time with us, taking pictures, and even helping with directions when we couldn't find a photo location! Throughout the night, he didn't miss a thing! Every time something funny happened on the dance floor, I felt assured that Jon would catch it on video! I actually got compliments on how great he was! I will be recommending this company to all of my friends!

Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

It was April 2015 and I was planning my parents surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary party for June 6, 2015 and at that last minute I decided i needed a Videographer. Thinking it wasn't enough notice to get one ,I searched anyway and found Martin's Accent Wedding Videos. I called... Read More the number and got the owner John explained to him I found him on a wedding website and was trying to email my info to him .He checked and he did receive it understood what event it was for said I will email you back a price.He did $595 I was so happy to know I could afford it.When we communicated about doing the event he was prompt to return my email or call.His staff was professional and on time and the quality of the finished product was excellent!I highly recommend them. Kristine Hansen

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Maggie S

Martin's Accent Video did our wedding on December 13th 2014. They were the best! I believe Sam videoed our wedding. He stayed the entire time from start to finish. Once we received our video, we could not wait to watch it. We both realized that he captured everything even little... Read More moments that we missed. I would highly recommend Martin's Video.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

A++ Best PRICES!

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Our daughters wedding

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

Martins video service was a real find!! We were on a limited budget and wanted a video. Some companies wanted up to $4000. We couldn't afford that. Then someone told us about Martins video. Martins was very professional and the video is everything we could ask for. I would... Read More highly recommend them!!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Corey L

Martin's Video was absolutely awesome leading up to, the day of, and after our wedding! They captured all of the important moments without being intrusive and our finished product is absolutely amazing. Very affordable as well! I would HIGHLY recommend them for your videography... Read More needs!!

Excellent Service @ Affordable Prices

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Tony S

My Wife & I didn't have a huge budget when it came to things like videographer, photographer, flowers, etc etc. to us it was just the extras. However we still wanted an expert and professional product. Martin's Accent Wedding Videos, exceeded expectations in every way. The... Read More videographer was AMAZING and was never in the way, most people didn't even realize he was there. Turn time on the final cut was great and John was very nice when I met him in person to pick up my video. I will always refer Martin's to any of my family or friends.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Amy F

Martin's Video was absolutely perfect. They managed to capture everything we could have wanted. They were easy to work with, get in touch with, as some vendors can be difficult, as the bride you want someone who comes in and knows exactly what they are doing. I didn't have to... Read More think twice about if our videographer was getting everything he needed, it was absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend to anyone. They get you what you want at a totally reasonable price.

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Krissie G

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos was perfect!! I wanted a videographer that would be subtle on my wedding day, and they did exactly that. They did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend them!

Awesome Video!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Jessica F

I'm so happy we booked Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for our 9/6 wedding! John Martin and staff were great to work with from day one. He responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Our videographer was also named John - he was a pleasure... Read More to be around all day and captured every moment of our wedding. We received the finished product in less than 2 months and couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in having their wedding day documented for years to come! Thank you!!!!!!

Martins accent videos.

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Julissa Z

The whole process from the beginning was great, entering their offices you are greeted with the utmost respect and kindness. Showing you samples and letting you explain how you envision your wedding. My videographer, Jon, was fabulous. Not only did he catch every detail of my... Read More wedding, but was so patient and lovely throughout the whole process Captured the party exactly how imagined it, everyone having fun. I never even knew the camera was there.

Wedding videographer

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Megan C

If you are planning your wedding right now, and on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding you should consider martins video!... I just got married in August and they did an amazing job! I'm so happy I chose them. The price was right in my range and now I have... Read More the video for ever!

Best decision that you will not regret!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Rosemary R

We used Martin's video for our 8/31/14 wedding at the Wildwood's Convention Center. At first we were unsure if we wanted to spend the extra expense on a video, but after reading reviews online and learning about Martin's Video, we are thrilled to have chosen them! The... Read More videographer blended into the crowd and was in no way intrusive to the ceremony/ reception, yet was sure to capture all key moments throughout our big day! The video is amazing to watch and after just receiving, less than 60 days from our event, we have already seen it over 10 times! The highlight is great to share with family and friends, as well as on Facebook. We would DEFINITELY recommend Martin's Video to capture your special day :)

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Elizabeth A

Martins was amazing! Very professional, and the footage was wonderful! We were given all of our raw footage, along with our edited DVD! During the day, I did not even realize the videographer was there!