Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ (856) 424-7711

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jeanine F

Martin's Wedding Videos was absolutely outstanding. Julian and Jared were our videographers the day of our wedding. Both gentleman were terrific! Throughout the day they were kind, attentive, and very professional. Jared took over the second half of our wedding and went above... Read More and beyond. At the end of our wedding, all of our guests made us a tunnel for my husband and I to crawl through. Jared was the first in the tunnel bent down completely uncomfortable to get every second of that special moment. I will never forget that! Hire this company and request Julian and/or Jared! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jordan Y

I loved working with Martin's Video! They were very professional and helped me every step of the way up until my wedding day! On the day of, they were respectful of my husband and I, as well as our wedding party. We honestly didn't notice a camera in our face all day, which is... Read More just how I wanted it. The end result was wonderful! They perfectly captured the day! We can't wait for our entire family to watch! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Jamie W

We love our wedding video from Martins! Our videographer was so professional and helped to make our wedding day feel extra special!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jen C

Wonderful from start to finish!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katelyn M

Words cannot express how happy we are with our wedding video. It captured absolutely everything we had wanted and more!!! It was so nice to relive that day over again! And it was sooo reasonably priced! Our videographer Jabar was so nice and fun and amazing! We are so glad we... Read More went with John Martin Video!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate W

I am soo happy with my wedding video from Martin's Accent Wedding videos! Our videographer, Jon, was amazing and he was with us all day to capture every moment including the ceremony, photography sessions and capturing all the dancing and fun throughout the reception. I was... Read More really impressed by the 'recap' video and also the hours of footage that Jon included for us, and consider the video to be an excellent value for the price. The video was also sorted into sections for easy viewing. So happy that we'll have this video to relive all of our favorite wedding moments for years to come! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Austin B

John from Martin's Accent Wedding Video, was absolutely amazing! He kept the day fun , light, & had a great sense of humor, which certainly helped lighten some of the stress from the day! The Recap had me in tears, & the dvd itself was absolutely amazing! Martin's Accent Wedding... Read More Video, definitely gave me everything I could've asked for in my wedding dvd... I am soooo thrilled to have been referred to John & couldn't be more happy that I decided last minute to invest in a wedding dvd. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan S

I have not seen the video yet, but Noelle was great to work with! The packages are very affordable - I was looking for something basic to capture things I would miss out on. The response time is somewhat slow, but I will blame that on summer vacations. I would recommend them for... Read More an affordable video that covers the basics.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Hillary M

Jon was absolutely amazing at our wedding. Every guest we spoke to raved about how personable and fun our videographer was! We really appreciated how much effort went into making sure we enjoyed our night and how considerate and professional Jon was. We can't wait to see the... Read More final product!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 sommer l

Poor quality and poor customer service . I was told when I saw the recap online that it was just a computer problem and the dad would be clear. NOT the case. Blurry video when I'm walking down the aisle (it was blamed on the church lighting) . Wobbly camera moments (probably... Read More because it's a small handheld camcorder that's on a small stick that is held up by hand the whole time). Also, the videographer positioned himself where my back is being filmed majority of the time. Unless I happened to turn around , you don't really see the front of me. That was a huge disappointment . Also, since it's a tiny camera being held at just about eye level or a little below, if someone was tall or stood in front of the camera, you can't see the middle of the dance floor which is where the bride and groom are ! After speaking with the owner all I got was excuse after excuse and never once an apology . When I asked for changes to be made to the recap video bc some parts weren't 'highlights' or they were 'down times' it was changed . However , towards the end of the recap, the song I picked awkwardly started over again to keep going with the video . It just sounded bad/looked bad. I didn't even bother asking him to refix it so the timing of the video and song would match. It's like they don't even put effort into what they're doing . I requested the cameraman bring a microphone to have guests speak into the camera and say a message if they want to, but he didn't come with proper equipment . So the very few people that were asked to speak in the camera were so close so that they can be heard that it looked awful . That was an important request and I was told it would be met but it wasn't . I noticed a lot of reviews on here were left before they got their video back. Highly recommend another company .

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Bridamary R

We had the pleasure of working with Jarrod this past weekend for our wedding at Brigalia's! One thing I must point out was not only was he our videographer but at one point, my now husband and I were so hot outside taking photos and he brought us water! Little details like... Read More that make someone that much more likeable! Even though we didn't even notice him throughout the night (because he blended right in!) we could see he was capturing so many great moments! I can't wait to see our DVD and relive the most beautiful day of our lives! Thanks for your professionalism, friendliness and for being on top of the night!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Freya C

The videographer was professional and didnt let his services interfere with our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jessica M

John was super professional and amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding video! Great Job! I am a very satisfied customer!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Mark W

Dealing with Martin's Video was excellent during the entire process from Day 1! Our videographer Sam was great to work with and we look forward to seeing our final video. I highly recommend Martin's wedding videos.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Andrea M

Our wedding was Saturday 4/30/2016. I heard about Martin's Accent Videos through a friend and wasn't really sure how they operated because the owner wasn't the videoagrapher. He explained to me that a member from his staff shoots the day then editing will be done in office.. I... Read More was a little nervous but they were in budget (al a carte options), they had good contracts, great reviews, and I was sent numerous sample youtube videos. I mentioned to my photographer that I was using Martin's as my videoagrapher and he suggested I request Katie and was he right!! I am soooo glad I did!! Katie showed up on time with the photographer, she was dressed professionally, she was absolutly lovely to have with us all day!! My family and friends are still raving about how professional and extremely nice she was. Not to mention, my guests didn't even know we had a videoagrapher; that's how well she blened in with the crowd!! *We didn't receive our video yet but I think we will be pleased!! Thanks again Katie for being a part of our day!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Maria C

Ive only just received my wedding recap video but it was simply amazing! I can't wait to see the video! I know it will be just as great! If your looking for a videographer Martin's Accent Wedding Videos is most definitely the company to use! They're quick and reasonably priced... Read More as well!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Jon was my videographer on 4-29-16. He was very down to earth and friendly; we all enjoyed him. Martins Videos doesn't kill you on the price either. I haven't received my video yet but I have no doubt it will be great!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Lauren A

AMAZING!!! The footage that Martin's Videos was able to capture on my wedding day was pure magic! Watching the recap instantly brought me back to the happiest day of my entire life. Thank you for making this possible!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Tally V

Martins video did such an amazing on my wedding in 1/2/16 in Philadelphia. They were quite inexpensive and created such an incredible wedding video. We initially were not going to get a videographer bc we heard of how expensive it can be- Martins video is the best value you can... Read More get. Their wedding recap video is great. We can now relive our wedding over again (many times) because of our video. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to have Martin's videography for our wedding. We never saw them or any bright light during the wedding but they sure got great footage :) Thank you Martins video - we are forever grateful!! We recommend Martins video to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Richelle H

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Marisa S

I didn't decide that I wanted a wedding video until about 60 days before our wedding. It was one of those things that seemed like a nice to have, but not required. Let me tell you how happy I am to have this video now. The day goes by so quickly. I barely remembered my sister's... Read More MOH speech and my Dad's toast and I am so thankful to have them on video. Martin's was amazing and hassle free to work with. I can't say enough great things about the team. John was professional and fit in perfectly with the other vendors. If getting a video is a question in your mind, just go for it. You won't regret having access to your amazing day anytime you want. Martin's makes the process easy. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Karly D

Such a great and easy experience. Best price by far and you get quality video. The recap was also awesome. The guy videoing our wedding got the whole crowd going on the dance floor. Organized message videos and never once bothered us. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!!

Start a Conversation!