Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ (856) 424-7711

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Jennalyn W

My husband and I got married on March 9 2018 in Philadelphia. We used martins accent videos and it was a fantastic experience. He was super reliable, easy to work with and fun to be around ! Seems to have an eye for great shots as well. He’s very professional and we would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone for their big day!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Carly T

Amazing quality and service from start to finish !!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kelly R

We just picked up our wedding video and WOW!! If I could give a 100 Stars I would! Martin’s Accent Videos is the absolute best around. John and his staff covered my sister’s wedding 10 years ago and it’s the very reason why my husband and I had to have them video our wedding... Read More day! Everything was perfect and they captured every moment of our special day! Friendly, professional and the packages are priced so great! If you are looking for great video coverage of your special day, you have to call John Martin’s Accent Wedding Videos, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kelly R

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Mary S

We got married 11/04 and used Martins Videography, I am so happy that we chose them as ourvideographer. The price for the package was very inexpensive especially compared to other videographers that I have spoken to. John was very easy to work with. Our videographer for the... Read More day was Jabar. He captured every moment, and was very professional working with us. We just got our video back and loved every second of it great quality and very nicely put together!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Maria S

Martins video was great! Our videographer was very nice and easy to work with. We love our wedding video! We received the dvds in a very reasonable time and the price was the best I found. I especially love our wedding recap! The ability to have scene selections on the dvd is... Read More awesome! Overall, we are very happy with how it all turned out.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Mary J

We had John from Martin's Accent Wedding Videos videotape my daughters wedding. John was great. He was friendly, efficient and very professional. I like them because as he was videotaping he blended in with the crowd. I would recommend this company as a videographer. Their... Read More pricing is also very reasonable.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Amanda L

My now husband and I loved Martin's Accent Wedding Videos! They were priced exactly where we could afford, and when I was inquiring about their services, John sent me recap videos from the same Church and venue we were getting married at. This made our decision so much easier... Read More because the recap videos were already amazing let alone seeing the full version!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Patricia A

We got married in September 2017. We hardly even notice the videographer at the wedding. They did an amazing job. I was so impressed and cried through my entire wedding video. Amazing job and very affordable.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Colleen T

Martin's Video was great. We had two different videographers and both of them were really amazing and very nice. My wife and I felt very comfortable the entire time. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Stephanie S

We recently received our highlight video and our full dvd. I am so glad we decided to get a videographer. The whole night was captured and we were able to go back and see things we missed. Jared was awesome!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Absolutely love their work! Exactly what I wanted and was a delight to have them there on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole C

I got married in May 2017. I found Martin' Accent Video online and I could not have been more pleased. Not only were they affordable and provided different packages for your needs but they captured all the moments pictures could not. I loved how the videographer blended in... Read More through the whole day. When we recieved our video it was like being at our wedding all over again. I lived the songs that they picked for our video, couldn't of been more perfect. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Emma G

I am very happy we chose Martin's video for our wedding. Our videographer was very organized and knew where to be and when. Our wedding video is great and it was so fun to relive our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelli M

I had 3 friends that used martin’s reccommend them to me for my wedding and I am SO happy that we did. Their package options were super reasonable, their communication was thorough and very timely! For the day we had Jared and I couldn’t say enough good things about him... he... Read More was great! He explained everything to us right when he arrived, he was SO NICE, he offered us his help with anything we needed even outside of videography. He kept assuring us that we wouldn’t even notice he was there and he was totally right he wasn’t invasive in any situation but he was always there getting footage. I haven’t gotten the video back yet as my weddding was only a week ago but there is no doubt in my mind that it will be wonderful. I highly recommend using Martin’s for your video needs!! 5 STAR!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah D

We were extremely pleased with our wedding video. I am so glad we chose to have a videographer and even more pleased with this company. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lindsay C

Working with Martin’s Accent Wedding Videos was a great experience. They were amazing to work with and did a great job. We love our wedding video so much!! We are so thankful for the amazing job that was done and we are so happy to be able to look back on our amazing wedding... Read More day with this wonderful video.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Hope K

I don’t normally write negative reviews because I’m not that type of person, however, I feel this review is warranted considering the lack of professionalism. We went with Martin’s Video because my husband’s brother-in-law recommended this company. He used them for his wedding.... Read More So, I emailed him and we set it up. In the beginning, he was very responsive in getting back to me when I had questions. When the day of the wedding approached, his videographer showed up with a mini cassette type camcorder, which seemed a bit dated for 2016 technology. I told him not to film too much dancing and get to a bit of my husband as he set up our wedding décor. Most of our day was spent getting photos and it was a good thing he followed us around as we changed locations to get the perfect shot. I was told it would take 60-90 days for us to receive the final product. Sixty days came and went and I followed up with John. Most of the time, I was following up with him, not the other way around. He said he was working on October weddings and would start on our project “next.” It took about three more weeks before I heard from him. I reached out to him once again to check on everything and he told me another few weeks. When it was past 90 days, that’s when I became extremely frustrated. I reached out to him and again, he told me it wasn’t done. I waited patiently for our product. In March, it finally came, but thoroughly disappointed me. Since it was well over the 90-day mark, I figured it would be excellent! Unfortunately, I was wrong because half of my maid of honor’s speech was cut off, he didn’t shoot any of my husband getting ready, he didn’t get my parents introduction, and there was a repeated scene. When I let him know my true thoughts and feelings, he told me he disagreed and said, “I'm sorry you disagree, but I have to say your wedding was edited extremely well in my opinion. The recap is great, the ceremony audio, given it was outdoors, is outstanding, and all of the picture taking clips took many hours to edit. Let me know if you want me to redo the DVD with any or all of what was discussed above.” So, I accepted his offer of re-doing it. Weeks went by and I finally had to follow-up with him again only to be told “I will get it done.” “I’ll look into it.” It was one excuse after another. The last time I heard from him was June and so, I decided to follow-up once more last week and was met with, “I apologize for not getting this done, we are swamped with work and I try to prioritize getting to the people their DVDs who actually don't have them yet, over people who do.” While I appreciate him still wanting to re-do it, I don’t think he will get it done. I get that his company is busy, but why wasn’t this done months ago when I first emailed him? It’s been 3 months since I heard a peep from him. The only way I would have heard from him would have been if I reached out again and I did. Not only did we get a shitty quality video, we had to deal with a gentleman who left us disappointed and couldn’t deliver on his promises. Therefore, I would not recommend Martin’s Video. I wouldn’t because I’d hate to see another couple have to deal with not wanting to watch their special day. At first I thought the youtube video looked great, when once I re-watched it a few times, I disagreed. We hope this serves as a hard-learned lesson in our case to those young couples in search of the ideal candidate to record your own wedding(s).

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kimberly P

We absolutely love our video! We had a great experience working with them and would definitely recommend them to friends and family. This was exactly what we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jayne V

They did a great job. They answered all my questions. He was very professional. I received my clip yesterday and played it all day. Can't wait to get the dvd

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Christine R

Such a great company to work with! Quick response time and loved my video. The videographer captured my entire day and I didn't even know he was there! Definitely would recommend them to any brides looking for a great videographer!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Taylor A

They were so responsive through the entire process. They did my brothers wedding and so we used them too. They made it seem like they weren't even there on wedding day even though capturing all the moments I wanted!