Mays Landing, NJ

Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Specializing in wedding videos for over 20 years, we are a full-time, family owned and operated business. As an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating and reasonable prices you can see right on our website, why not give a call or email us for links to many videos we have on the web today!

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

6039 Danenhauer Ln, Mays Landing, NJ

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tatiana A

We had our wedding 9/26 and got a great referral for Martin's video and we're very pleased by the whole experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and we're non intrusive. We chose the 2 camera option because we wanted to capture the "getting ready" moments which... Read More turned out to be very special watching the video. Overall, great experience and great video! Very pleased!

Martin's Accent Weding Videos

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I used Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for my July wedding and couldn't be happier! We got everything we were looking for for hundreds less than other companies. Sam was our videographer and he was great! I think the biggest compliment that I can give him is that I barely... Read More noticed him the whole time. He grabbed us twice for different things - other than that, he was completely in the background. We just got our video last week and it was great. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great video

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 kim s

John with martins accent videos was such a pleasure to work with. He was there to answer all of our questions immediately. The day of the wedding they were there from start to finish and did not miss a thing! The price was right and the quality of our video is great! We... Read More were also impressed with how quickly our video was finished! I am so happy we chose to go with Martin's Accent Videos!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Mark W

Dealing with Martin's Video was excellent during the entire process from Day 1! Our videographer Sam was great to work with and we look forward to seeing our final video. I highly recommend Martin's wedding videos.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Andrea M

Our wedding was Saturday 4/30/2016. I heard about Martin's Accent Videos through a friend and wasn't really sure how they operated because the owner wasn't the videoagrapher. He explained to me that a member from his staff shoots the day then editing will be done in office.. I... Read More was a little nervous but they were in budget (al a carte options), they had good contracts, great reviews, and I was sent numerous sample youtube videos. I mentioned to my photographer that I was using Martin's as my videoagrapher and he suggested I request Katie and was he right!! I am soooo glad I did!! Katie showed up on time with the photographer, she was dressed professionally, she was absolutly lovely to have with us all day!! My family and friends are still raving about how professional and extremely nice she was. Not to mention, my guests didn't even know we had a videoagrapher; that's how well she blened in with the crowd!! *We didn't receive our video yet but I think we will be pleased!! Thanks again Katie for being a part of our day!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Maria C

Ive only just received my wedding recap video but it was simply amazing! I can't wait to see the video! I know it will be just as great! If your looking for a videographer Martin's Accent Wedding Videos is most definitely the company to use! They're quick and reasonably priced... Read More as well!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Jon was my videographer on 4-29-16. He was very down to earth and friendly; we all enjoyed him. Martins Videos doesn't kill you on the price either. I haven't received my video yet but I have no doubt it will be great!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Lauren A

AMAZING!!! The footage that Martin's Videos was able to capture on my wedding day was pure magic! Watching the recap instantly brought me back to the happiest day of my entire life. Thank you for making this possible!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Tally V

Martins video did such an amazing on my wedding in 1/2/16 in Philadelphia. They were quite inexpensive and created such an incredible wedding video. We initially were not going to get a videographer bc we heard of how expensive it can be- Martins video is the best value you can... Read More get. Their wedding recap video is great. We can now relive our wedding over again (many times) because of our video. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to have Martin's videography for our wedding. We never saw them or any bright light during the wedding but they sure got great footage :) Thank you Martins video - we are forever grateful!! We recommend Martins video to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Richelle H

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Marisa S

I didn't decide that I wanted a wedding video until about 60 days before our wedding. It was one of those things that seemed like a nice to have, but not required. Let me tell you how happy I am to have this video now. The day goes by so quickly. I barely remembered my sister's... Read More MOH speech and my Dad's toast and I am so thankful to have them on video. Martin's was amazing and hassle free to work with. I can't say enough great things about the team. John was professional and fit in perfectly with the other vendors. If getting a video is a question in your mind, just go for it. You won't regret having access to your amazing day anytime you want. Martin's makes the process easy. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Karly D

Such a great and easy experience. Best price by far and you get quality video. The recap was also awesome. The guy videoing our wedding got the whole crowd going on the dance floor. Organized message videos and never once bothered us. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Emily M

Our video turned out great. It was so much fun reliving our wedding day through the video. The 4 minute recap was so special and we cannot wait to show all of our families and friends this. Company was easy to work with

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Carin C

My wedding video recap was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! Everyone I dealt with through Martins Video was so nice! - Especially the owner John! Our full version of our special day was great! They didn't miss a thing! And everything was perfect! I would recommend this company for any... Read More bride and groom looking for an amazing job with a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

I would like to express my disappointment in the quality of my wedding DVD as the coloring is poor and grainy. The beauty of the church and venue are taken away from it all. I understand the complexity of editing, and am happy with that part, however with technology these days... Read More it is hard for me to understand why a better quality camera couldn't have been used. To be honest, it looks like it was taped from a cell phone. I had an absolutely perfect wedding and am sad to not have a clearer keepsake of it.

2016-02-15T08:21:43 Response from the vendor

We take customer concerns very seriously and address them. I have thoroughly looked at our DVD copy of this wedding and I feel there may be something wrong with this couple's TV/DVD aspect/setup or her DVD itself. I uploaded the wedding recap, which can be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Kristina G

We are so happy with our decision to have had a videographer for our wedding. Martin's Accent Wedding Video was beyond accommodating from the minute I inquired about their services to the pick up of our video. Thank you so much for this treasure we will be able to share with our... Read More children and grandchildren one day!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Lauren B

Our day would not have been positive without our videographer! He was more than a videographer, From helping rangle the families for the photographer to having my venue open the Bridal Suite when I wasn't around for my bridal party to pinning the bouteners on the groomsmen, our... Read More videographer was truly amazing! He went above and beyond and I cannot put into words how wonderful our wedding was because of his presence. Truly beautiful work! If you're looking for high quality for a reasonable price-look no further!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Rachael T

Great value! Easy to work with. Professional staff

Phenomenal Finished Product (and Amazing Service)

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Martin's Accent Wedding Videos. I was familiar with their work since they did a wedding for a friend of mine, and her DVD came out incredible, so I knew we were going to get a good quality video. John Martin is extremely accessible,... Read More returning emails very promptly. It can be a little weird doing all of the communication through email, but there were zero problems along the way. On the day of the wedding, our videographer was fantastic. I felt a little bad because when she came in to mic me, it was then that I realized I had lost my vows. Our videographer stepped out to let me have my moment, and then came back. She was a total professional. The paperwork we received said to check in around 60 days. I did so, and we had our DVD two days later. It was everything we could've asked for. The entire wedding was a blur, so to be able to relive everything was so great. I can't think of anything from that day that was missed. I would absolutely recommend Martin's Accent Wedding Videos for anyone that is getting married. The price is beyond incredible and the final product is phenomenal!

Couldn't imagine a better videographer!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Marybeth T

From the moment we worked with Martin’s Videos they made planning as easy and painless as possible. John respected our requests and responded to emails quickly. He was extremely helpful but also conscious of our budget. We received all of our documents and video(s) in a... Read More timely manner. They turned out great! We would definitely use Martin’s Videos again if we had to do it all over!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Tara J

My husband and I got married this past May and Martin's Accent Wedding Videos did an amazing job of capturing our special day!! We would absolutely recommend them to everyone!! Our videographer even helped out the DJ and wait staff when they needed help with moving things as... Read More well. He was awesome!!

Video

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meghan M

We used Martin's Video for our wedding. The price was great and they did a good job. Video came about a month after the wedding and they were nice enough to have it delivered to us since we were out of state! Very accommodating and a good price!

Cheap and Great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Martin's Video are the Best Videographers Around! They include so much footage and are sooo much cheaper than any other place! Others were at least $2000 and we spent around $900! Jon, our actual videographer was professional and stayed til the very end! John Martin, the owner,... Read More was so accommodating and took the time to show us our video in his personal vacation home once it was finished, which was very quick! We HIGHLY Recommend Martin's Video for any wedding, theres no competition, its a no brainer! Less money and more included!

Fantastic Wedding Footage and Service

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ania T

Martin's Wedding Videos did a fantastic job capturing our special moments. They were SUPER professional and made sure they didnt miss all the things that happened at the wedding. Our wedding recap video was so amazing I watched it 20 times in a row! Highly recommend them!!

Awesome Videos!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kelly C

Our wedding video turned out great we couldn't be happier! Martin's Accent Wedding Videos was easy to work with and we'd recommend them highly to anyone who is tying the knot.