Maui's Angels Destination Weddings & Events

Serving all of Maui

Wedding & Event Coordination on the Island of Maui

Aloha and congratulations on your Engagement! Maui’s Angels is a luxury destination wedding planner that offers full-service destination wedding planning and event design. We are committed to the highest level of service and believe in creating unforgettable moments that are uniquely your own. Being entrusted with planning some of life’s greatest moments for our clients is truly an honor that we take great pride in. We focus on providing not only a service for our couples, but a personalized wedding planning experience. With our custom approach, we take the time to get to know you in order to design a wedding that reflects your unique love story. We can't wait to connect with you soon, and the more detail you share the better! Aloha!

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

1068 Limahana Place, Maui, HI Serving all of Maui (808) 633-4911
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alina J

Lorrie and Ali from Maui's Angels made our wedding absolutely incredible and seriously the Best Day Ever!! Planning a destination wedding can be tricky but over the years (yes it took years) of planning the team at Maui's Angels coordinated everything to run smoothly. Being... Read More from Vancouver and my husband from New Zealand, Hawaii was the perfect spot to tie the knot! Their inside knowledge of the best vendors on the island really helped make our decision making easy. As outstanding wedding planners, we knew they would put forth amazing vendors and those that fit our style and budget. The communication between them and us was so easy and natural, whether it was emails, phone calls or skyping they were always available to chat. They took my ideas and design priorities and really executed them on the day. We worked together to create a beautiful setting for our wedding. They listened to our needs and concerns and worked with us to find a common, happy outcome. Leading up to the big day they made us feel at ease and calm. Everyone kept telling me I was such a calm bride and I honestly think it's because these lovely ladies had taken care of everything. On the wedding day, I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work and dedication. They were there early setting up and making sure everything was in place and continued to stay and monitor our wedding throughout the night. Lorrie and Ali didn't just feel like wedding planners they felt like friends- genuinely caring about us and our guests. Maui's Angels are true experts in the wedding field. I would highly recommend getting married in Hawaii and most definitely recommend this powerhouse team to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sabrina D

If I could give 100 stars, I would! Our wedding was absolute perfection and it's all because of Ali at Maui's Angels. We originally had planned on having a wedding in October 2018 with 50 guests and had started the whole process with Ali. She helped us find and secure all the... Read More vendors we wanted and helped give us options to stay within budget. Then come August 2017 we decided to move to New York and move up our wedding to October 2017! First we were going to elope just the two of us, but then decided a few days later to have a wedding with just our immediate family. Without hesitation Ali was able to secure almost all of the same vendors on short notice AND our venue! To say she is a miracle worker is an understatement! Flash forward to our wedding day, we finally got to see what she had been working on for us and she killed it! She went above and beyond our wildest dreams and took our small budget and made it seem like we had a HUGE budget. All of the little details just made every element of the wedding stunning! Our family kept coming up to us and telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and it was all because of Ali. I wish I could build a time machine so that I could do it all over again and the first thing I would do again is call Ali to get her help! Thank you Ali and Maui's Angels for making our wedding even better than my dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Derlie R

Words alone cannot express my gratitude in working with these ladies!! Ali Thorstad was my main go-to girl to guide me in every step of the way! As organized as she can be, she was able to help me match the perfect vendors for me and able to leave me stress-free before,... Read More throughout, and after the wedding. The stress-free factor was the most important to me and Ali was able to achieve that. For example, during the wedding, Ali constantly reassured me that everything will be ok and beautiful. Danielle was very organized and detail oriented with the floral and decor! She was able to discuss every detail from the textures of the flowers, to lighting, down to the type wood/colors and details of the wedding ceremony arches. Marni and Ali worked wonderfully on the day of the wedding! Everything was coordinated in an organized fashion. Every time my anxiety kicks in due to a possible issue, either Ali or Marni were able to remedy that with a solution and with reassurance that everything will be alright. The wedding ran smoothly and everything was beautiful! Maui's Angels are very accommodating, especially with last minute needs. We stayed in touch throughout the year before the wedding day, on the wedding day and even after! It was a pleasure to meet and work with these ladies and are such sweethearts! I highly recommend them to make your vision and dreams come true! Lester and I thank you ladies from the bottom of our hearts. Mahalo for the breath taking memories!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lindsay N

Where do I even begin?? Lorrie and her team were absolutely incredible to work with! The first day my then fiancé and I met with Lorrie we instantly knew she had to be the one to plan our dream wedding. I believe it was fate as her vision, style & personality aligned perfectly... Read More with ours. She has such a god given talent for taking what you dream of and creating it into a total masterpiece. Her skill set is untouchable but beyond that her heart for her clients is remarkable. She treats you like family and truly puts everything into making your day one to remember!! She was given less then 2 months to put our wedding together and she outdid herself. Everything I wanted she achieved beyond my expectations. I love that she was with me every step of the way ensuring the day of my wedding was stress free. I got to truly enjoy every moment of my day because I had total faith and trust in her & her team. She did not disappoint or let me down...she made my heart so very happy. Everything was shear perfection all the way down to the name cards. She puts so much added thought into the special extra touches she adds. It was because of Maui's Angel's that my wedding was so beautiful and memorable! I feel beyond blessed her and her team made it all happen. I am thankful, honored and will forever recommend them to any bride! Not only did I walk away with hands down the most perfect wedding but I walked away with a true friendship. That is just the icing on the cake. Thank you Lorrie & team at Maui's Angels!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kelly P

Maui’s Angels was great from the minute I started working with them. Before we even signed anything or sent any form of payment, they were already answering my questions and giving me helpful suggestions. I worked with Ali, and she was so kind and knowledgeable. She really made... Read More our day so special. We enjoyed every second of our wedding day because Maui’s Angels made sure all the details were in place!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mira A

Without Ali, our wedding ceremony would’ve taken place in a muddy field. It’s a long story, but it’s the truth. Thanks to her going above and beyond our expectations, we had the wedding of our dreams, for which we will be forever grateful. Placing our trust in Ali was the... Read More single best decision we made in planning our wedding. From the start, Ali was responsive, professional and a total pleasure to work with. She is an expert in all things wedding which makes her advice impeccable. For us, her excellent communication skills turned what was quickly becoming a stressful experience into an easy and joyful process. She’s also an excellent communicator and any questions we had were always answered in detail within hours. Her day of event coordination was phenomenal. Not only did she take care of the two of us, she made certain every detail went perfectly. Looking back on it, there isn’t a single element we feel she didn’t absolutely nail. She even entertained the kids while the adults ate. She walked the line perfectly of being there the exact moment you needed her, but disappearing to allow for that intimate wedding we wanted. Without Ali, my husband and I would still be happily married, but the day wouldn’t have been half as magical. She crafts wonderful events, and we would most definitely recommend her to anyone getting married on Maui.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katie H

This review is a long time coming! My husband and I were married in October 2015 at Merriman's Kapalua. We live on the mainland and were looking for an affordable coordinator that could help us in coordinating day of, working through flowers, etc. and I was getting very... Read More discouraged until I found this awesome group! I'll be honest I was a little apprehensive on first looking through their portfolio because I'm a bit of an offbeat bride and we were not looking for a super traditional fancy wedding. I didn't need to worry! Not only were they extremely reasonable price wise but they embraced our quirky sense of style even helping us to plan our unique color changing centerpieces. They worked with us using the vases we wanted for centerpieces and found us great flowers without blowing the bank. The coordination in helping to set up our homemade and individually purchased decor made the wedding day so stress free. Couldn't have asked for more from them and would highly recommend to any bride - even those other offbeat ladies out there!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Abby B

My husband and I got Maui'd in June at the olowalu plantation house, it was the best day/wedding ever thanks to Ali, Lorrie and Maui's Angels team! They made the whole destination wedding process completely stress free and were so easy and fun to work with :) Everything turned... Read More out so much more perfect than we had imagined, I highly recommend Maui's Angels and can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Candace L

I can't say enough about how awesome Ali and the rest of the team at Maui's Angels are. Having a destination wedding and not being physically there to see the progress and meet all the vendors is a bit stressful when you are use to planning and organizing everything yourself.... Read More All we had to do was send Ali our ideas and visions and she made sure they came together. It was stress free and we got to show up as guests to our wedding. We would not change a thing about our wedding. From U'Ilani to Kaua and Cake Fanatics everything was truly perfect and I could not have asked for a more perfect special day. Thank you Ali for all your help and recommendations. I highly recommend Maui's Angels for your special day. :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Cat L

You should choose Maui’s Angels for your destination wedding if you want to have a perfect wedding experience. Ali made it so easy and completely STRESS FREE. I’m not kidding, I didn’t worry about one little detail the entire trip. Which is something you really want when you are... Read More planning a vacation out of your wedding week and have a lot of family traveling from all over the world. Ali, Lorrie, and Marnie were like dear friends at the wedding that would show up when they were needed and point you in the right direction. I will always remember Ali was the first person to congratulate us as we walked down the aisle after our ceremony and it was an emotional moment that deserved a hug. They live and breathe weddings and they are sooo good at it. They just know what you are feeling and how to be there to support you when you need it most. I never felt overwhelmed and looking back, I have zero regrets. Making decisions on vendors was super easy because they have amazing relationships with all the local vendors and send you the best options for your personality/stlye and all you have to do is pick one. If you are considering whether or not to go with a wedding planner for a destination wedding, I would have to say it was the best decision I made.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Gina B

I can't thank Ali, Lorrie, and the rest of the Maui's Angels team enough for making my wedding dreams come true! Maui means a lot to both my husband and I. So we knew that we wanted to have our wedding there, but being based in the SF Bay Area, we needed help. We initially... Read More started the wedding planning process with another planner, and things started to go awry. I was starting to get frustrated by the choices this planner was making (we were way out of budget range). Luck would have it, this planner left Maui's Angels, and Lorrie came to the rescue and teamed us up with Ali. I don't know what we would have done without Ali. We even had the opportunity to meet with her on a quick trip to Maui 4 months prior to the wedding. She always answered all emails and phone calls, and addressed any concerns right away. Even with a few hiccups at the wedding, Ali made sure that my husband and I didn't stress about anything. The wedding day was more beautiful than I could have imagined it. Thank you Maui's Angels!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Allegra Willis K

Lorrie, Ali, Marni and the rest of the Maui's Angels team are the absolute best in the business HANDS DOWN!! My husband and I are based in LA and got married in Maui last month. Working with the Maui's Angels team to make our dream wedding a reality was the best decision we made... Read More for our big day. We had a pretty clear creative vision, some unconventional requests, a crazy work schedule and a relatively strict budget. Ali and Lorrie were able to work with all of these challenges with ease and grace. Throughout the planning process, we must have emailed them 20 times a day with questions and concerns. Not only was every email responded to quickly and thoroughly, but it was clear that Ali and Lorrie really "got us" and were willing to do everything possible to make this the best day of our lives. We felt more at ease and less stressed after every phone call with them and never doubted that they had our best interests in mind. And that didn't stop after the planning process was done. It poured rain most of our wedding day at Olowalu Plantation House, and the Maui's Angels team brought their world class A-game to keep us and our guests happy, comfortable and as dry as possible. In lesser hands, it would have been the most stressful experience, but with their expert coordination, a minor inconvenience became a beautiful, memorable backdrop. We will always remember dancing in the rain with our guests that day and it made for the most gorgeous photos! Our wedding was like a fairytale; the best day of our lives, and that is thanks in large part to the Maui's Angels team. All of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended - and we agree! My husband and I cannot recommend the Maui's Angels team more highly. Whether you have a precise vision of what you want or have no clue where to begin, they are the team that can make anything happen for you. We will book with them again for our 5 or 10-year vow renewal ceremony, without a doubt. We love you Ali, Lorrie and Marni! Look forward to visiting you and the islands very soon!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Junko K

Lorrie and her team made our dream wedding come true with only 3.5 months to prepare. I am so glad I found Maui's Angel for my wedding. Lorrie is such a sweet person and she is just amazing at what she does. Everyone of my friends told me wedding preparation is a stressful... Read More event, but thank you to Maui's Angel, I was able to enjoy the whole process. Anytime I communicated with them, either by email or phone, they would understand my vision and needs right away and that made it really easy for me to just sit back and relax while Lorrie and her team made my vision come to life. Even when I got nervous just before my big day, Lorrie was there to listen to. She truly cares about her brides and grooms!! Maui's Angel provided us a service way more than what we could ever imagine, amazing personalized service from sweet caring team!! My wedding was perfect because of their great effort :) Thank you so much!!!

2017-05-30T13:43:12 Response from the vendor

Junko thank you so much for your sweet feedback. It truly was an honor to be a part of your special day and partake in a celebration with such great families and friends. We cannot wait to see you back in Maui again soon!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Raleene G

I'm so grateful I found Maui's Angels to plan and design our wedding. Lorrie, Ali, Danielle, and the rest of the team understood exactly what I wanted, and were so accommodating with their phone calls especially considering the massive time difference (we live in Australia). The... Read More vendors they recommended were perfect, and they knew what I wanted even before I did. They listened to my feedback, and if I was unsure about something they worked with me until my vision. The planning process was a breeze, they were always available for every little thing I would obsess about, instantly putting any of my fears to rest. When we finally made it to Maui for the wedding and met Lorrie and Ali in person, they greeted us with big hugs told us to let them know if we needed anything. And they weren't lying! When the heavens opened up and dumped a bunch of rain on Maui before the wedding, I texted Ali who calmed me down and assured me everything would be okay. We had some welcome drinks for our guests a few days before the wedding and I was so happy to see Lorrie and Ali there, and they even brought along our florist! It proves that they really care about their clients and make every effort to go above and beyond to make them feel comfortable about the big day coming up. When the day finally arrived and I saw the first glimpse of our wedding, I was blown away. They NAILED it. From the officiant to the table settings to the twinkling lights that I wanted so much, everything was perfect and magical, and I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it all over again. The wedding ran so smoothly that even the most neurotic of people (me) can relax and just enjoy the day that Maui's Angels worked so hard to plan. When everything was all over they even had a little present for us, which was so sweet of them, I loved it. I cannot express how lucky we were to have Lorrie and Ali with us for our wedding. Is it bad to want a divorce just so we can do it all over again? ;)

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Des A

I had the pleasure of working with Ali and she was absolutely amazing! I had the most beautiful ceremony and reception with zero stress! I can not thank Ali and Maui's Angels enough for the most perfect day!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kaylee F

Maui's Angels were the first wedding planning organization to respond to my emails. The ladies have been nothing but absolutely amazing! Living in Cleveland and planning a wedding in Maui could not have been any easier with Maui's Angels. They were extremely professional and... Read More went above and beyond our dreams! I received texts the morning of my wedding to see if there was anything I needed help with and we were in constant communication the 6 months leading up to our big day. I would recommend Maui's Angels to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress free, memorable wedding. Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Terry Z

We first chose Maui's Angels since all the pictures on their websites seem very high quality. We would say their actual services were even better. During the three to four months preparations, their team responded our requests with high efficiency and professionalism, despite... Read More the fact that we are from China and the time difference is huge. They were very flexible in terms of scheduling calls and were very patient to answer our questions. On the wedding day all the things were highly organized. All the things such as boutique, arch, chair, dinner table, wedding cakes, all of them kept the consistent quality as the picture we saw from their websites or we provided to the team earlier. They also gave us lots of suggestion in choosing stylist, musician, photographer, videographer, etc., making our work much easier and ensuring the quality. We loved the pictures so much. Planner was also around for the entire event supervising the procedures, giving us lots of sense of "safety". A BIG thanks to Maui's Angels!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Lani D

Maui's Angels brought our dream wedding to life!! We always wanted to get married in Hawaii and I am SO glad that we selected Maui's Angels to plan our wedding- I don't think anyone could have done a better job! Ali and Lorrie were always available to talk through my many... Read More questions and it's amazing what they were able to do with my very specific requests and general vision. Through their connections we were able to secure some of the best wedding vendors in Maui- our flowers, linens, music, photography, videography—it was all top notch! Our wedding was magical and perfect in every single way and Maui's Angels made it all happen!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Maui's Angels planned and organized our wedding in July! WOW! We were blown away. They planned a 3 day wedding extravaganza for us which included a welcome dinner, a snorkeling excursion, as well as the wedding and after party. We couldn't have asked for a nicer wedding. They... Read More exceeded our expectations. Lorrie and her team made sure everything ran smoothly. All my friends had asked me if I was stressed before the wedding. My answer was always "No, because I have an awesome wedding planner". Everything was organized and planned to the second. Lorrie's team is professional but fun and amazing at the same time. They've turned into friends more than just my wedding planner. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Tatiana S

My husband and I can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience working with Lorrie and her amazing team at Maui’s Angels. They more than exceeded our expectations! I love planning events so I typically like to do everything myself so when my husband and I chose to do a... Read More destination wedding in Hawaii it was hard for me to come to terms with the fact that we would probably need to hire a wedding planner. That reservation went away immediately after our first phone call with Lorrie. We instantly connected and I was so excited to work with her. Lorrie and I kept in constant communication for over 2 years and it felt as though we were planning an event with a friend. She could not have been more amazing to deal with. She listened to what we wanted and did everything in her power to make our vision a reality. From recommendations of vendors, to the look and feel of our day. My husband and I arrived in Maui 5 days before our wedding and finally got to meet Lorrie in person. It felt like we had known each other forever! Lorrie is so warm and welcoming. All of our friends and families commented on how great Lorrie and her team were. She has a perfect calm yet assertive personality that puts you at ease during the planning process right through to the actual wedding day. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and exceeded our expectations and everyone’s around us. We can’t thank Lorrie and her team enough. We will always be grateful for everything they did for us and would absolutely recommend their services to anyone! We’re so incredibly happy and our only complaint is that it’s over!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kendall W

Second to marrying my husband, Maui’s Angels was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. What a wonderful experience we had with Lorrie and her team of event planners! The year leading up to the wedding was filled with advice, support and the most professional input... Read More from this amazing team. These women are wedding experts, Maui wedding experts at that. There are so many details that go into planning a wedding, but never did I feel overwhelmed with decisions to make and things to do. Maui’s Angels was so professional and organized and approached my wedding with a detailed timeline that helped to keep everything in order. The week of, and most importantly, the day of the wedding is when Lorrie and her team shine. They were like our own personal wedding fairies making sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly. And that it did. If you ask me, absolutely nothing went wrong on our wedding day. It was PERFECT. From the processional, to the ceremony, to the music, to the table settings, to the flowers, to the food, to the drinks, to the DJ, to the décor, everything was perfect. It was the most magical and meaningful day and it would not have been the same without Maui’s Angels there every step of the way.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stesha H

Lorrie and the girls from Maui’s Angels were AMAZING and I would highly recommend them if you’re planning your wedding on Maui. I didn’t have to browse around too much as they had so many great reviews from past clients that it made my choice really easy. After I had my first... Read More call with Lorrie, I knew instantly that she was THE ONE. Lorrie has such a genuine and caring heart that instantly makes you feel like her friend rather than just another client. She always made herself available on the phone whenever she or I had any concerns... but we usually spent the first 10 to 15 minutes just catching up on life :) I’m from Canada and one of the things that brides worry about the most on planning a wedding from afar is getting slow responses from their planners but Maui’s Angels were so quick in getting back to my e-mails that it certainly put my mind at ease. When I decided to visit Maui a few months prior to my wedding, they had worked around my schedule and booked all my vendor meetings for me before I arrived. When it came to the wedding day, Lorrie and her team went over and above my expectations. Our wedding was so beautiful (practically magazine worthy as our guests say) and Lorrie really listened to all our wants and needs and pulled tones of inspiration from my Pinterest board. Her attention to detail was immaculate and every vendor that she had recommended was spot on. The whole team was so attentive on the day, they constantly checked on us to make sure we had everything we needed while we were getting ready. Lorrie was really good at reminding us to not worry about a thing and to take the time to savor the day. We certainly did not have anything to worry about, the wedding went so smoothly and we had the best time of our lives. Honestly, if you’re looking for a planner, you won’t regret picking Maui’s Angels. They are absolute stars!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Heidi G

Stop reading other coordinator reviews and just pick Maui's Angels. I may be biased because they are so kind and personable AND helped make the wedding of my dreams come true... but who can blame me? They also got me into contact with the perfect wedding photographer to capture... Read More it all and a videographer to produce a video that still makes me cry after I've already given it over 100 views... These ladies are the best in the business. And we still have the Christmas card they sent us hanging on our fridge. Seriously, they're great :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Maui's Angels planned and organized our wedding a month ago. WOW! We were blown away. They planned a 3 day wedding for us which included a welcome dinner, a snorkeling excursion, as well as the wedding and after party. We couldn't have asked for a nicer wedding. They exceeded... Read More our expectations. Lorrie and her team made sure everything ran smoothly. All my friends had asked me if I was stressed before the wedding. My answer was always "No, because I have an awesome wedding planner". Everything was organized and planned to the second. Lorrie's team is professional but fun and amazing at the same time. They've turned into friends more than just my wedding planner. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Karena B

We always knew we wanted to get "Maui'd," but with the number of family/friends coming (over a 100), we would have to be smart, flexible and prudent with how we handled our budget and still got the “dream” day. I spoke with different planners during my researching stage, and... Read More knew from the outstanding reviews and photos of their work online that my heart belonged to Maui’s Angels, but I needed to make sure I was making the right decision so I “shopped around.” But in the end, I went with Lorrie and her team of professionals because they were everything we were looking for. We worked with Nicole throughout the whole 18 month process and she was my angel! She was quick/responsive, was professional, detail-oriented, organized, trustworthy, made me feel listened to, and that our needs were met, and just made the whole usual stress of planning one of the biggest events of your life doable. I felt comfortable going to her with my questions, and she was always ready with suggestions. They love to do what they do and that spirit of Aloha comes out through the care they take with you and in the end, the planning process is fun instead of a big old ball of craziness (well, you will still have some craziness, but that’s self-imposed and has nothing to do with Maui’s Angels, haha), and the outcome, the wedding day is actually more than you could even imagine. The team pulled it off for us, a wedding within our conservative budget with that really unique and pretty bespoke edge that the DIY girl in me is just salivating for, and made it just so personal and lovely. They took my ideas and blew them up to scale and made it even better than I could have imagined. In the end, we were happy with the process, and our guests all hands down said, “that was the best wedding” that they have ever been to. The view at the Olowalu certainly didn’t hurt, but all together with the high quality vendors they put together and the way everything was executed, made it definitely the “best day ever.”