Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

1853 Ludlow Ave, Indianapolis, IN Indiana (317) 579-7900

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Sarah D

I was very happy with my flowers for my wedding. I came in with a few pictures from pinterest and the theme of my wedding and they were able to design the perfect bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids. The flowers were delivered right on time and in beautiful glass vases to keep... Read More them fresh. We used the glass vases to display the bouquets at the reception and it as perfect. The only negative part was that the dusty miller began to droop when taking photos before the ceremony so when the ceremony happened they were falling to the sides. I am not sure if that is typical, but was a little bummed about that.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Adele N

The flowers at my wedding were beautiful; however, getting there was a bit rough. I placed my order and paid my deposit far in advance of my wedding. As my wedding date neared I tried to contact my floral designer to make a payment. I could not get a hold of her. Finally someone... Read More emails me and says she no longer works for McNamara and asked if I would come in again as she did not leave good notes on my order. At my second meeting I took a ribbon, made from my mothers wedding dress, that I wanted wrapped around my bouquet. Two days before the wedding I received a call asking where the ribbon for my bouquet was. I told them I had already dropped it off and they responded with "well it has to be around here somewhere we will find it". I never heard back from them and didn't know if they had found the ribbon until my bouquet was in hand...

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Laura H

I ordered my flowers with Debbie at the Avon store. I had no issues, and the flowers turned out exactly how I wanted them! Very happy with my experience.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Ellie P

Not happy with our flowers. We ordered our wedding flowers — all bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages — through Debbie, the wedding specialist at the Avon office. We met with her to go over what we wanted and she suggested other flowers that looked like peonies but were in season... Read More for our early April wedding and ultimately would be cheaper. It's frustrating because she would always try to talk me out of the Pinterest photos that I showed her and instead would show me examples of what they had done, which I kept telling her was not what I wanted. One of my big rules is that I did not want a lot of greenery or green flowers in the bridal or bridesmaid's bouquets. And of course, she included tons of hydrangeas that were super green even though the florists claimed they were white. When we picked up the flowers, Debbie had said the associates in that day would make any changes. They didn't and just "sorry" too many times but were unwilling to pick out the ugly, dead-looking flowers. I'm just so glad our photographer removed the green from the photos!

Early Isn't always better

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stacy T

9x out 10 I would always vote for McNamara when ordering flowers for any occasion. So naturally, I thought using them of our wedding wouldn't be an issue. Our flowers were scheduled to arrive between 130p and 2p (to the hotel we were getting ready at) on the day of our wedding.... Read More The delivery person was instructed to call my fiance to let him know the flowers had arrived. To my surprise, I received a phone call to my hotel room at 945a, stating our flowers how been delivered. Normally I'm happy when things happen early... except when I have to keep flowers fresh - in a hotel room for 7 hours before the ceremony! THANKFULLY, our hotel rooms had normal sized refrigerators and my parents were able to store 5 bridesmaids bouquets, brides bouquet, 7 boutineers and 2 mother of the brides bouquets among my families rooms. By the time I walked down the isle, the very edge of the lilies had started to turn a slight brown and began to wilt. I'm sure I was the only one to notice this as it wasn't obvious to my guest, but when you pay that much for beautiful, fresh flowers... I expect they would still be beautiful and fresh for our ceremony. I was pleased with the arrangement and their service leading up to the wedding day, unfortunately, I think this issue falls on their delivery person, which I believe was handled by their management staff. Overall, I can't say anything BAD about this company and I will continue to use them. It was a small inconvenience during our wedding day that we did not anticipate, but certainly didn't ruin and otherwise beautiful day!

gorgeous flowers by creative floral artists

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Liz E

The only reason I chose 4 stars for value was because this vendor was a bit more expensive than average and flowers are just expensive period. However, for the quality the price isn't unreasonable. I had my heart set on vibrant, abundant flowers, and Alan Thompson from... Read More McNamara did not disappoint. He took my very vague, uninformed, hair-brained ideas and turned them into a gorgeous reality that exceeded my expectations. He is truly an artist. Alan himself was actually there at the wedding to set everything up and even pin the boutonnieres on the guys. He has great taste and can turn your nutsy ideas into a beautiful reality and is just plain fun to work with. I highly recommend him.

Good quality

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Jordan R

The service and quality were good. I did think they were a little over priced, but they were the cheapest in the area.

Unbelievably gorgeous arrangements

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Shannon

I was not disappointed at all with my flowers. The employee who worked with me on my wedding arrangements was great. She encouraged me to be realistic about my budget (because those bouquets you see on Pinterest are NOT cheap!) and was able to give me exactly what I was looking... Read More for with a combination of real and fake flowers. My bouquet, the family and bridal party's bouquets and boutonnieres, and the memorial arrangement were breathtaking and absolutely perfect. I also purchased single rosebuds for centerpieces and some assorted flowers similar to my bouquet to place on top of my cake. All of the flowers kept very well and photographed beautifully. They also helped me get my bouquet preserved through an affiliate called FreezeFrame. I highly encourage you to work with McNamara for your big day!

Most Beautiful Flowers That I Have Ever Seen

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Kelsey R

My flowers were simply stunning!!!!! I cannot recommend this florist enough! The florists knew what I wanted and made it happen on my budget! My flowers arrived looking picture perfect and were an elegant touch to my wedding!

So pleased with the result!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Andrea

We worked with Alan at the Carmel location, and he was amazingly creative! I was so pleased with how our flowers turned out, and we also added candles to the altar, which were absolutely gorgeous! My only complaint was that they didn't get back to us for weeks on end, so... Read More there were times that I was worried that things wouldn't work out, but they did and I was so pleased!

Flowers

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Rochelle L

My flowers were unbelievably gorgeous!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Laura M

I had no clue what I was doing when it came to pick bouquets & boutonnieres, but the associate helped me visualize her ideas. The flowers turned out beautifully.

Very happy with wedding flowers

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Erin R

We used McNamara for most of our wedding flowers: bouquets, boutonnieres, unity candle arrangement, and pew decor. They did an outstanding job! I met with Melody to draft our order, and she did a great job understanding what I wanted and guiding my flower selections. The staff... Read More was very organized and prompt about emailing me copies of updated proposals; I needed to modify part of my order, and they were very responsive. On the wedding day, the delivery went perfectly. They were on time, nothing was missing, and everything was absolutely beautiful. Our guests loved the flowers and they look wonderful in our pictures. I would definitely recommend McNamara.

Beautiful Flower

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Andrea D

We actuall used the avon store for our flowers. We had no idea what our 3 different center pieces would look like but when we saw them they were gorgeous. It was exactly how I imagined my flowers looking. Easy to work with and great value.

Beautiful Bouquests!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Karen M

We used McNamara to do our Bouquets, boutineer and corsages for the wedding. They all turned out so beautiful and all of the colors were perfect!

Trusted for years

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Natalia B

I have gotten all my flowers need from McNamara's and I have never been dissapointed. this time, our wedding, they delivered just wonderfully. beautiful flowers with wonderful smells. Loved them!!

Amazing & Gorgeous

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Charlene F

Toomie Farris is awesome. He makes gorgeous works of art with flowers. Our bouquets are still being complemented on!

Disappointing

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Ed B

My mom loves McNamara and had used them for both of my older sisters' weddings. I asked my brother in law what he thought of them and he said, "the flowers aren't great for what you pay for them." But, my mom was paying so what the heck, right? Go for broke, mom. We worked... Read More with Rosemarie and in the beginning stages went very well. She utilized her expertise to help explain to us (since we had zero knowledge about flowers) which flowers were the right ones based on our preferences. With a solid plan in hand and a bill we seemed to be good to go. And then, the day before the wedding, the flowers for the rehearsal dinner came in the wrong vases, were the wrong type, and were honestly pretty crappy (bruised and browning). Guests even commented that they hoped the flowers the next day would be better. Talk about embarrassing. Sadly the wedding day flowers were not better. The bride's bouquet (THE BRIDE'S BOUQUET...FOR THE FREAKIN BRIDE) had browning flowers in it. The bridesmaids were not much better. The groomsmen's boutonnieres looked great, but wilted over the course of the day. They looked pretty crappy during the post wedding ceremony photo shoot. At the reception I just told them to take them off and throw them away. To their credit, they did come to the church to try and fix the flowers. However, the person they sent had a bad attitude and basically told the bride she didn't understand what the problem was. She did glue in fresh flowers where the bride's mom had taken the browning flowers out. Overall: totally unimpressed, embarrassing flowers which we both had to apologize to our wedding party for. Won't be back and would not recommend. Sorry, I really hoped they would be better given my mom's love for them and the excitement after the initial consultation. But, the quality is not there and even my mom said she won't go back. Just sad, really.

Beware of billing, but beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Megan L

Michelle at McNamara Glendale was very creative and talented as a designer and I was so happy with how the flowers turned out. However, keep your contract and all receipts close, because I had a few mishaps. They lost track of my deposit, and when I received my final bill (5... Read More months after the wedding) it had late fees even though it was the first statement I received. However, they were nice about it when working to get it all straightened out. Just keep good records!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Lauren M

I have heard that McNamara was a little pricey when it comes to wedding flowers, and I am not necessarily a big flower person to begin with so I was leery of contacting them. However, after shopping around a bit McNamara was very comparable to other vendors and even cheaper... Read More than some. The reason that I chose McNamara was because even though I was not ordering thousands and thousands of dollars of flowers, Teresa understood what I wanted and still made me feel important. She personally, without prompting, called my venue to check altar height and vase sizing for the arrangements. And she met with me 2 times before the wedding just to make sure that she was on the right track with the arrangements and the bouquets and was just genuinely very sweet wanting to ensure that I was happy. Teresa personally delivered the flowers the day of the wedding and they were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Her work did not stop there though, she later emailed me to ensure that I was happy with everything and to tell me how pretty I was in my dress! I would recommend them to anyone!

LOVED the flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 kassee k

They were timely, so easy to work with and the flowers were exactly what we wanted. Will use them in the future for all flower purposes!

beautiful

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Casey B

Many compliments were given on the flowers. They were so beautiful and looked like everything I had envisioned.

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Kristen M

McNamara was very professional and delivered exactly what I asked for. I came in with a tight budget, and Alan worked with me to make sure we stayed within it. I still got everything I needed, and it was all beautiful and very high quality. We ordered all the personal flowers... Read More there, and they all held up from pickup at 2pm until far past the end of the reception at 10pm. They even looked nice the next day at noon after riding in a hot car! We also ordered flowers to set up in our own centerpieces and they were beautiful as well.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Courtney M

I only used McNamara for my bouquets! The bouquets were beautiful. I expected McNamara to be expensive. They were very reasonable. I worked with Michelle. She was great! She did everything I wanted! I would highly recommend!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Shannon C

After going to three different florists for quotes, I chose McNamara. Not only were they the most beautiful arrangements, but the cheapest too! Come wedding day, my aunt went to pick up the flowers they were too wide for her car. Rosemari, the manager in Greenwood, offered to... Read More have them delivered for free. Now that is great service.

Start a Conversation!