Meadow Ridge Events

Windsor, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Meadow Ridge Events

A BEACH IN WINDSOR, OH

The Meadow Ridge Wedding Venue in Cleveland is a serene and scenic choice for a Northeast Ohio ceremony. Couples who want a laid-back wedding enjoyed in nature will find what they seek at Meadow Ridge. The park-like setting and stately pavilions give a peaceful and sacred feeling to the site and offer a warm, family-friendly experience to guests.

There are two main reception/banquet/dinner sites at Meadow Ridge Wedding Venue:

This ample wedding space has been renovated to include elegant chandeliers, tulle fabric accents and a handsome black walnut bar. Up to 300 guests can be served in this venue. The Oak Pavilion includes an expansive patio with a fire pit and waterfall.

Local Amish carpenters crafted this soaring post and beam pavilion out of Douglas Fir. Featuring a vaulted ceiling, mahogany bar and double-sided fireplace, the Maple Pavilion also includes a large deck overlooking Phelps Creek. The Maple accommodates up to 225 guests.

You have your choice of ceremony sites from a small island to a rustic chapel-type structure. Your ceremony can also be held under cover in the event of inclement weather.

The family-owned facility offers full-service catering and event planning. Meadow Ridge prides itself on giving your wedding the personal touch and attention to detail you deserve. Staff will handle the decorating, reception or dinner setup, and post-event cleanup. They can also provide bartenders and other service staff to meet your needs.

The menu from the on-site kitchen includes hearty, rustic fare that is made fresh for your event using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. The staff is willing to help you customize a menu if you want something a bit different than what's on the menu.

Meadow Ridge has worked with many wedding vendors in the Northeast Ohio area, but it is happy to work with your choice vendors as well. Choose a minimalist or more decorative affair and the staff will handle the details in preparing the space for your wedding and reception.

While flame-grilled meats are the specialties of Meadow Ridge, gluten-free and vegetarian options are available from the chef. You may sample dishes and tour the facility prior to your wedding.

• Creekside Gazebo Ceremony Site included in price of Oak Pavilion Rental
  • Wedding Island Ceremony Site included in price of Maple Pavilion Rental
  • New Bridal Suite adjacent to Maple Pavilion
  • Oak Pavilion has covered sides in cooler months for guest comfort
  • Plenty of protein options from clams to pulled pork to shrimp
  • Waterfront setting for attractive photo backdrops
  • Immaculately landscaped with bridges and other elements for strolling and enjoying the scenery
  • After-dark lighting of ravine and structures for magical night-time ceremonies and receptions
  • Handicapped accessible
  • Fireworks over water are possible to cap off your ceremony

Simple Elegance

Meadow Ridge Events is a unique outdoor event facility and catering service in picturesque Geauga County. Family-run since 1976, and specializing in fresh, local produce and flame-grilled meats, we offer a memorable experience for your next special event.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront

Food + Catering

17305 Mayfield Road, Windsor, OH (440) 537-1865

Best Venue in Northeast Ohio.....

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 amanda t

Words can't express how amazing this wedding venue is! Matt & Seneca Wheelock, Art & Linda Smith and all the other staff set the bar high and cater to your every need. I wish I could give this a 129853798237598732985723 star review. We attended a wedding here in September not... Read More knowing what we were in for and already had our ceremony and venue booked. Upon arrival we instantly knew we had to change to Meadow Ridge. Thankfully our date was the last one available! Both sets of parents said they felt like royalty. I handed over all wedding decorations and let them decide where it would look best. When I arrived at the venue it brought me to tears. They did absolutely fantastic making it feel like my fairy tale wedding. All of our guests raved ALL night and we are still getting messages about how beautiful this venue was. The food was DELICIOUS!!!!!! The service of the staff on a scale of 1-10 was a 100!!!!! I really can't express enough how they all made the day a dream come true. If I could do it all over again I would in a heart beat even if I had to wait 10 years to book a date I would wait just to have it here. Thank you to all the staff and owners for an absolutely amazing night for not only my now husband and I but for our family and guests. I really can't say enough. I'm sooooo glad we changed our wedding plans to have it at Meadow Ridge. If you want to have the best wedding ever this is the place to celebrate the most memorable day of your life!

Completely Perfect

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Danielle L

My husband Daniel and I got married Sept. 13th 2014 at Meadow Ridge and it was completely the most perfect place it and I couldn't be any happier with everything about the venue and the whole family there! We went with the Oak Pavilion and from the moment we first went to view... Read More it I knew I was in wonderful hands. All of my questions, requests....and pretty much anything I needed during the process was met with immediate attention and total help. Planning a wedding can be a little intimidating (especially when you've never done anything remotely like it before!) but Seneca and her family were there for me every step of the way helping me with ideas, suggestions, and of course, making sure I knew what was going on and keeping me in the loop with progress on their end. We were given a chance to taste the food ahead of time and customize our menu. During the wedding the whole family was there to help and making sure things were going well for us (which, of course they were!) and ALL of our guests were blown away by how gorgeous it was there!! Matt and Seneca, and Art and Linda and the whole family are really amazing people; they truly made us feel like we we're part of their family and they were personally there to help make our day special and I cannot say how much I loved that. I really can't rave enough about how wonderful, nice, honest, sweet, amazing, and generous the family is and I literally have nothing negative at all to say about our experience!! It was completely a dream come true!

2015-01-07T11:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! You had such a wonderful group of family and friends; we loved every minute!

the perfect place created our perfect day

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Monica H

we knew we wanted a fall outdoor wedding and when we came across meadow ridge, we instantly fell in love. seneca and matt met us with warm apple cider and gave us a tour of the grounds and my now husband and i looked at each other and thought "this is IT!" seneca was always... Read More available for questions via email or phone and never made me feel silly for asking some admittedly silly questions. we were able to visit the site during a wedding and sample the food and this allowed us to visualize how amazing our own wedding could be. matt, seneca, art and linda worked with us to create a completely personalized wedding menu and i can't even begin to describe how unbelievably delicious it all was. on a less than ideal day for a wedding, the meadow ridge staff bent over backwards to make sure that our guests were comfortable and satisfied. they were as invested in our wedding day as we were and i could tell that they would do anything possible to make it as perfect as possible for us. we had some skeptics when it came to the idea of an outdoor wedding on october 1st but let me tell you, by the end of the night, everyone at our reception became a believer in outdoor fall weddings and the fabulousness that is meadow ridge. both my husband and i feel like no amount of "thank you's" are enough to express to matt, seneca, art and linda how grateful we are for all they did to give us the wedding of our dreams. it was hugs all around at the end of the night for the entire meadow ridge staff. never have i met people who are more genuine and caring as this family. they made our wedding day one for the history books. many thanks and much love!

2011-10-14T11:16:07 Response from the vendor

Monica and Eric, what an amazing review. Thank you so much; we are so happy that even when the weather was not cooperating you still had a wonderful time! Your satisfaction is the greatest thing that we could ask for.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Allie W

There are not enough positive praises I can give for Meadow Ridge! From the moment we toured the gorgeous property, I knew this unique venue would be perfect for our special day. Meadow Ridge is a family owned business and it shows - the level of detail given to the property... Read More itself is impeccable. Our wedding was held in the late spring, and with everything in full bloom, there was so much natural beauty that we were able to save a lot in decorations. There are also so many wonderful photo opportunities throughout the property that we never even left to take pictures. Aside from the gorgeous venue and landscape, Meadow Ridge exceeded all of our expectations when it came to customer service. Seneca was always quick to respond and provide sufficient information and suggestions when it came to figuring out the logistics of our wedding day. On the day of, the Meadow Ridge team executed everything flawlessly - from set up to take down, my husband and I never had to worry. Going into wedding planning, everyone warned me to expect at least three things to go wrong the day of, and that really never happened. All employees were hardworking and courteous to guests, drinks and food were always sufficiently stocked and served in a timely manner, and Seneca/Matt checked in with us periodically to assure that everything was running smoothly. Additionally, Meadow Ridge does their own catering, and we received so many compliments on our selected menu! All food was fresh, had great flavor, and did not at all seem like standard catering. Bottom line, if you are looking for a unique venue with gorgeous landscapes, wonderful, professional service, and delicious food options, I strongly recommend checking out Meadow Ridge - it is truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kevin B

My wedding at Meadow ridge events was way beyond my expectations. They are detail oriented and they make you feel you are the most important person in the world. They accomadate your needs no matter how small or large. They make you feel at home in the most beautiful country... Read More setting you can imagine. The food is to die for and every person goes above and beyond. I could not of been happier with the choice to get married at Meadow Ridge and I believe everyone should choose this place for their special day, great food,great service,great party and great atmosphere.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Chelsey B

The venue and staff both went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect. The venue is gorgeous and the staff made is so friendly and accommodating. I had family that traveled all across the US for our special day and they all said this was the best venue and... Read More wedding they ever attended. Seneca is amazing. She is so easy to talk to and cares so much about her family and their land. Meadow Ridge Farm will always hold a very special place in our hearts. I cannot thank you guys enough!! I wish I could replay Labor Day weekend all over again!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica S

Words can never express how amazing Meadow Ridge is. From the first time I ever visited I knew that this would be the place where I would get married someday. I brought my fiance out for a visit and we never even looked at another venue. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! We... Read More rented the entire property for our 9/8/17 wedding. Once we started working with Seneca we knew we had made the right decision! She was VERY accommodating to all of our requests and VERY patient as we worked through all of our planning details. Once our wedding day arrived we knew that we didn't have anything to worry about, everything was set up exactly how we discussed. The food was amazing, the property was amazing, the fireworks were an incredible surprise for our guests, but when it comes down to it, our favorite part was the people that took care of us and our guests. The Meadow Ridge staff is top notch. From the bartenders (Doug) becoming best friends with every single one of our guests, to the servers bring us (bride/groom) and the bridal party drinks and appetizers while we were taking pictures, to wiping down the dance floor on their hands and knees after a brief rain shower, the level of service provided by this staff was absolutely amazing. My husband and I set out to wow our guests with the "BEST WEDDING EVER" and Meadow Ridge did not disappoint!!! Our guests were blown away with the beautiful property, the amazing food and we heard over and over again that this was the best wedding that they had ever attended! Thank you to Seneca and her Meadow Ridge family, you guys are amazing!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Katie H

The first time my husband and I saw Meadow Ridge it was a very cold day in December 2015. My husband and I fell in love with the venue even with nothing in bloom! We were unable to select a date for the following summer, but ended up putting our wedding off to the following... Read More summer so we could have our wedding at Meadow Ridge! We booked the entire property! Seneca was great to work with! We planned our wedding from Virginia and Seneca was very prompt in returning our emails and answering all the questions we had! She worked with us to set up the meetings when we came in town! The property is gorgeous! We received so many compliments from our guests on the property and how good the food was! The service was great! We had servers checking on us all night! Seneca and her family were amazing! Our wedding was a perfect day and we owe that to Meadow Ridge for everything they did to make it perfect! The one thing we were concerned with was the weather with an outdoor wedding! It ended up being very windy the day of, but the staff took care of everything! Nothing broke and they pulled the curtains around the pavilion to block the wind! The staff did not bring this to my attention and I had a worry free day! Thank you so much for an amazing wedding! Katie & Patrick 07/29/17

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Sarah G

My husband and I got married last weekend (August 5, 2017) at Meadow Ridge and it was a dream come true, really. The venue was absolutely incredible and the staff and service was amazing as well. The staff was so attentive and pleasant. The train of my dress decided to get... Read More caught on a candle holder and knocked it down and broke glass everywhere but the staff was immediately on it and had it cleaned up within seconds. We held a "country" themed wedding and this venue was absolutely perfect for that. All my guests were raving about the beautiful scenery and they loved walking around. The food was amazing too. I had so many guests tell me it was the best food they have had at a wedding. I honestly could not have picked a better venue. If you are looking for an outdoor venue that will hold a lot of people and that have some of the nicest staff in the area, this is the place. Before booking Meadow Ridge, I had visited a few other venues and none of them compared. They truly allowed for my wedding dreams to come true. Thank you all so much!!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier with Meadow Ridge and their amazing staff on our special day. They made everything a breeze and made us feel like family. It's amazing to think how many weddings they do a year, but they still managed to make us feel so special and like... Read More our wedding was the most important one they have done. In the beginning, Laura was so accommodating to our questions and concerns and was able to meet multiple times to ensure that we were happy with everything. Pricing was upfront and fair and nothing was added. Initially, we were concerned about the weather considering it was an all outdoor venue, but we chose June 24th, 2017 and it was 75 and sunny with a cool breeze, it was absolutely perfect. After the ceremony, Matt and Laura immediately met us and the bridal party with refreshments and appetizers to make sure we were fed before pictures. The food was incredible and I've never heard so much buzz about the food at a wedding before, and honestly, for the price it was a bargain considering the options and the wonderful quality and preparation of the food. Throughout the night, the staff at Meadow Ridge was extremely attentive to make sure that we were happy with everything and they went above and beyond with helping in areas they were not required to. For example, the bustle on my wife's dress broke before we started dancing and multiple people tried pinning it up but it did not stay, however Laura found a way to pin it that lasted throughout the night! There is not one thing we would change about that day, and I strongly believe our day would not be as perfect as it was without Meadow Ridge and their incredible staff. We received and overwhelming amount of compliments from our guests and family, and so many stated it was the best wedding they ever went to, and I completely agree. I sincerely hope that Meadow Ridge wins The Knot award for many years to come because they deserve that and more. We will forever be grateful for everything they did for us that day and we will continue to recommend this venue to everyone we know. Choosing a wedding venue is by far the most important part of wedding planning and its the part that can make or break the most important day of your life. Having said that, my wife and I are so fortunate to have found Meadow Ridge because they gave us a beautiful start to our life together and a day that we will remember forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Meadow Ridge!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Chelsea R

As stated by former reviews, I wish I could give Meadow Ridge an infinity number of stars. There was no where else in the world I would have had my wedding. It was an amazing location, breathtaking setting, and the staff was incredible. Everyone was so helpful and attentive down... Read More to every last detail. My guests are still raving about their experience, one month later! Guests asked me nonstop "how did you find this venue" and were absolutely amazed by it. Book Meadow Ridge now, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Abigail A

While this was not the venue I chose (decided on a destination wedding), I spoke with Seneca multiple times. She was so unbelievably helpful and so quick to respond. I would recommend working with her to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sara K

My husband and I got married here this past summer, and it was incredible. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. Seneca and her family were so helpful and accommodating. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Even all of the hired staff were great and a made the evening... Read More a blast for all of our guests. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Morgan C

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Meadow Ridge was an unbelievably amazing place. We attended a friend's wedding there in June, and actually changed our venue to Meadow Ridge because we were so impressed! The staff are so friendly, and were polite and engaging throughout... Read More the entire process. Every last detail was looked after, and it reduced our stress so much. We worked with Laura, and she was completely on top of everything. The whole experience was organized without seeming stressful or like you're :just another wedding" coming through. We had some non-traditional elements to our wedding, and the Meadow Ridge team worked hard to make sure that everything was in place. They worked with us on tweaking some of the food packages to meet our needs, and everything the night of the wedding was perfect. The food was delicious, the bartenders were fun, and everything was cleaned up seamlessly. They set up and tore down everything--the decorations, the food, clearing tables...we did not have a single thing to worry about. The venue itself is breathtaking. We got married on October 1st, so you got to see a little bit of the leaves changing. There was another wedding going on there that day, but you would have never known. I was a little worried about this initially, but you could not hear or see the other wedding. We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 MaryBeth H

If you are looking for a venue that will be everything you hoped for and more on your wedding day, Meadow Ridge is the place. We got married on August 6, 2016, and I am STILL blown away by our experience. From the beginning, Seneca and her family were so helpful. We knew as soon... Read More as we left our first tour that it was our venue. It's gorgeous in its own right, but what made our day so wonderful was the service. We felt like family/friends with the Meadow Ridge staff. They were there at every turn, anticipating our needs before we even knew them. We, as well as our guests, felt so taken care of. The answer to everything was, "Absolutely. We'll take care of it." I forgot the runners for our table decor the day of the rehearsal, and Seneca calmly said, "Just have someone bring them tomorrow, and we'll make sure they're there." To a nervous, anxious bride with a million things on her mind, sweeter words could not have been spoken. One moment that particularly sticks out to me is that after the ceremony, our guests went to the Maple Pavilion for a cocktail hour while we did pictures. The staff appeared with trays of food/drinks for us as we were taking our pictures. Again, for a nervous, anxious bride who had barely eaten all day, I could not have been more thankful for the thoughtful gestures of this staff. Just truly outstanding. I could never possibly thank them enough for giving me the most beautiful day of my life. Thank you, Meadow Ridge! We are forever grateful for our time with you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cassie M

I had my wedding at Meadow Ridge Events one month ago on September 17, 2016. To say I made a good choice going with Meadow Ridge Events is an understatement, the property and Maple pavilion are absolutely beautiful, the staff is so accommodating and the food is delicious! One of... Read More the biggest factors in making my decision to go with Meadow Ridge is the fact that it's a family owned and run business, I felt comfort knowing that they would take good care of me and they did just that! Seneca was there to answer all of my questions along the way and was a pleasure to work with. On the day of the rehearsal I left all of my decorations and instructions with Seneca and she went above and beyond to place everything perfectly! I had over 100 candles and candle holders for our centerpieces and the staff even put those together for us, saving us a lot of time when we had a million other things to do the day before the wedding! They also packed everything back up for us after the wedding, making it so easy to take our remaining items back home. All of our family and friends were blown away by the beauty of the venue and they loved the food! Throughout the night Seneca and family were there to check in on us to see if we needed anything, it was comforting to know that we didn't need to think of anything as they took care of it all for us - they even had drinks waiting for us and the bridal party after the ceremony. I am very impressed with the quality of service at Meadow Ridge Events and am so glad that we chose this venue to celebrate the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Rachel S

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The food, the staff, the venue...all INCREDIBLE!! They really made our big day the BEST EVER! Worth every penny & the staff executed everything well beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristen M

We recently had our wedding here, and as every bride dreams for her perfect day mine was just that. Meadow ridge was amazing from start to finish! Their property is gorgeous and well maintained. The staff is so hard working and helpful, they make your day run very seamless and... Read More insure your vision of the day is just what you imagined.The prep and hard work they put into making all the food is incredible our guests were so happy! Laura's attention to detail is much appreciated she is so organized and again keeps everything perfect! I can't say enough about our experience here! We are sad it is over and wish we would do it over again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Chenita S

Perfect is the best way I can describe Meadow Ridge. From the beautiful location to the wonderful staff. The owners are so sweet. My Wedding was perfect. It was the first and only location I went to visit when planning my wedding nothing else compares. I was so honored to be... Read More at such a beautiful location. Wedding, Reception and countless Photo opportunities. All in one location. And Laura was the icing on the cake she was amazing. They gave you the feeling of no other wedding mattered but yours. Above and beyond to give you the best. I give them the highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley B

Meadow Ridge is by far the most gorgeous place in Northeast, OH to have an outdoor wedding! My husband Todd and I discovered it in 2014 and we reached out to Seneca to visit the property. We fell in love with it at first sight. From there on, we booked for the first wedding of... Read More 2016. Throughout the two years of planning, Seneca, Matt and the rest of the Meadow Ridge family welcomed us in with open arms. Through the process of renting the whole property, to having our rehearsal dinner there, and having the cocktail hour at the Oak Pavilion and reception at the Maple Pavilion, everything was as coordinated as we could have ever planned. I did not have to worry about anything at all on our special day. They did such an amazing job with the setup (as we had ALOT of stuff!), the food was so amazing, the staff was awesome. Everyone complimented all night how beautiful the property was. We even received compliments that it was the best wedding they have been to in years! (And I would have to agree!!) They always made sure Todd and I had everything we needed, as well as our full bridal party of 20 people! It was the most amazing day we could have ever asked for and they played a huge part in making that happened. If I could, I would give them 20 out of 5 stars!!! :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Marisa G

Seneca and the entire team at Meadow Ridge is amazing! From the first meetings to the night of our wedding, they went above and beyond to make our day beautiful. The food is local, fresh, and delicious! I have had people calling me asking for the recipe for the raspberry sauce... Read More from the chicken. All of the decorations that I brought were put out perfectly and and I never had to worry about a thing. I chose Meadow Ridge because of the location and scenery but also because of the family that runs this place. They made me feel comfortable and excited for my wedding and I knew we would have a beautiful day with them. We really can't thank them enough or give the team enough praise for making our wedding day so memorable.

2016-09-07T11:09:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Marisa! You are so sweet and we wish you the best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Emily B

My husband and I got married here just about a month ago and it couldn't have been a more perfect setting! We really wanted to get married outdoors and I fell in love with the venue the first time I saw it (even though it was a cold and muddy day in March). We got married on the... Read More wedding island which was gorgeous and had our reception in the beautiful maple pavilion. We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. Seneca and the other staff made everything extremely easy and were very helpful throughout the whole process. We would absolutely recommend Meadow Ridge to anyone getting married in Northeastern Ohio!!

2016-09-07T11:09:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily! Thank you very much for your kind words; we loved being a part of your day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Abby V

Meadow Ridge Events was the best venue we could have possibly chosen for our wedding last weekend (7/16/16). We had multiple guests tell us this was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The price might seem high for an outdoor pavilion but you get what you pay for. The space is... Read More absolutely beautiful and so unique. But what makes it so special are the people. The service is top notch--they genuinely care about making your day the best it can be. We wanted for nothing the whole day! Prior to the wedding, friends and family kept asking us 'do you need help setting up or doing this or that?' And everyone was so blown away when we told them, 'nope! The venue handles everything!' Which they did, flawlessly. We dropped off our decorations the day before, I reviewed my ideas with Seneca and when we showed up the next day for the wedding, my vision had been executed perfectly! It was exactly what I imagined but even more beautiful! Huge props to Seneca, her family, her team and all her hard work and dedication she puts in to each and every wedding at MRE. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And she is so easy to work with! We planned our wedding over two years (which made me nervous sometimes since we only physically met with Seneca once in two years) but that was all she needed! Her attention to detail is honestly mind blowing--I don't know how she does it! Bottom line: the drinks, food, service, people and setting are all amazing!!

2016-09-07T11:11:01 Response from the vendor

Abby, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. It means the world to us that we could meet your expectations. You have such a great sense of style and it was a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Alyssa W

My husband & I got married at Meadow Ridge on June 17 of this year. I can't adequately express with words how remarkable everything was! Seneca and all of the staff at Meadow Ridge were phenomenal! They remembered every detail and went over and above to make sure the bridal... Read More party & guests were happy. I can't thank them enough for making the most special day of our lives so perfect and unforgettable! You guys helped make all our wedding dreams come true! You far surpassed my expectations! The food, the venue, the staff, the setup, the correspondence--everything!--was simply wonderful! I would & am recommending this venue to every couple I know! Thank you!! --Alyssa

2016-09-07T11:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you, again, Alyssa! You had a gorgeous day and we wish you both the best!! God bless!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jennifer G

Everything was perfect! Meadow Ridge sets everything up and takes it all down, all you have to do is show up! Bride and Groom are well taken care of! Food was phenomenal; the guests are still talking about it! Bartender and staff were great as well!

2016-09-07T11:12:11 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for your review; thank you!