Melissa Lauren Images

West Coast Florida and Central Illinois

Melissa Lauren Images

We are Melissa and Alex, a team of wedding photographers who have been capturing life’s intimate moments for more than eight years.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

TAMPA, FL West Coast Florida and Central Illinois (224) 725-9041

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Carrie T

I do not have enough good things to say about MelissaLauren Images. They had actually photographed our friends' wedding and I loved how their pictures turned out. They were punctual, involved, directive yet calm & relaxing. Every in the wedding party loved them both and we even... Read More got compliments from the guests on how nice our photographers were. Pictures just came back and we LOVE them! They captured everything and everyone! I would choose them time and time again. :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Carmen B

Alex was our wedding photographer, and we couldn’t be more pleased with his talent, skill, professionalism, and his demeanor. I really appreciated that in the mix of trying to accomplish family photos with elderly, kids, and strong opinions, Alex was very calm and... Read More accommodating. My sister is a professional photographer in San Francisco and tends to have strong opinions, and she remarked on what a great job Alex did in venue with tricky lighting. Alex didn’t ask us to do any cheesy poses like the groom chasing the bride or every jumping in the air like they just won the lotto or something. He was able to read us, offering suggestions that suited us as a couple. At the time I was almost 6 months pregnant, and Alex created a fabulous shot of my husband on one knee kissing my belly with amazing lighting on the dance floor. Everyone who has seen it LOVES it! Also, I appreciated that Alex was available before the wedding for my last minute questions and he was able to offer helpful information on where to find hair and make-up artist. Ok there is more… I am so glad he walked around and took pictures of little décor details that I had made such as the painted table numbers, card box ect. He truly was a blessing for our wedding day and we feel so fortunate to have chosen him to capture our most special day! I would absolutely recommend him!

Melissa is a dream to work with :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Jessica P

I truly cannot say enough great things about Melissa! She was SO easy to work with and provided us with gorgeous wedding photos. She answered tons of questions in advance and met with my husband and I about a year before our wedding to show us her work. She was great with email... Read More and even followed my Pinterest account to get a feel for the photos / photo vibe we would want in our wedding pictures. On our wedding day, she arrived early and had plenty of photo ideas in mind (which was so helpful when my mind was going crazy on the big day!). My husband and I did first look pictures and she handled them beautifully (even in the melting summer heat!). At our venue, she took tons of photos of family, friends, getting ready, and other details I might have otherwise missed on our wedding day. She also did an excellent job of capturing moments during our ceremony and reception without being seen - I don't know how she did it! Melissa was there for our wedding day for almost 10 hours and did a truly beautiful job from start to finish. In one week, we had our pictures. We have SO many perfect pictures to choose from - I can't believe how gorgeous they are. I am so thrilled we chose Melissa Lauren Images for our wedding day - she was a dream!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda I

We had Melissa shoot our engagement photos last year and both Melissa and Alex for our March wedding. Both of them are super kind, professional and great at their jobs. We used the engagement shoot as a sort of trial before booking them for our wedding and we were amazed at how... Read More great all of our pictures came out. At the wedding, they were always on top of things. I asked Melissa when we got to the reception site if she could take detail shots before the guests went in and she said Alex already did it; we had a guest who wanted a picture with us at the reception and I said 'oh let me find our photographer' and as soon as I turned around she was there. The photos were returned to us really quick (in fact, I asked her to hold off a little bit since we were going on our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding). We received around 1,700 photos, all great quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kendra R

Melissa was the BEST photographer I have ever met! She had exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to capture the most amazing moments of my engagement and wedding. She took pictures I couldn't have even imagined that i could capture. She also has a variety of... Read More packages that meets any budget needs. I recommend her to anyone and everyone who is getting married/engaged! Her and her husband work as a great team!! Thank you Melissa for all you have done and been there for! I couldn't have done it without you!! <3

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 April C

Our wedding pictures are very nice, although we missed ALOT of pictures with family members. I'm not sure if it was because I didn't specify what pictures I wanted or if the photographer wasn't organized as far as knowing "ok, bride with mom, bride with dad, any grandparents",... Read More etc. I think about having my wedding all over again because of the pictures we missed. But I will say the photographer, Melissa did an amazing job photoshopping my husband's late father in a couple pictures and she was very pleasant to work with!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sonia M

Amazing!! Alex was not only the best photographer, but if I have to rank all my vendors, he was #1. He was at every step of my wedding, and delivered the most beautiful pictures. He also did my engagement session, and at that time I knew I hired the best.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sandy O

We hired Melissa Lauren Images after finding them online and speaking with Alex. We scheduled our engagement session with him first at Honeymoon Island and immediately scheduled him for our wedding day, 1/21/2017 at the westchase Golf Club. We received our engagement pictures... Read More back within days and they came our gorgeous! We were so pleased. We hired Alex for our wedding day, and he arrived and blended in completely with the event, taking pictures, making sure we got all of the pic/poses that we wanted, and professional. He was so organized. Throughout the entire process, he made it so seamless to communicate, make deposits, complete the contract, etc. On the wedding night, he gave us and our guests a business card with our images album website and and approximately time frame of when the pictures would be available. For both the engagement and wedding albums, he emailed us once the online albums were ready and mailed us a USB with all of the pictures. Approximately 3 weeks after the wedding(as the card noted), we recieved our pictures and are in love! We would definitely recommend Alex and Melissa Lauren Images to anyone looking for a easy-to-work-with, organized, professional, fantastic photographer! Thank you Alex!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Breanna C

Mellisa and Alex were amazing she snapped so many pictures laughed along with us and we just revived the pics and they were amazing she captured everything !

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Lauren K

I am happy with every single picture! Alex captured every detail of the wedding. He is a great person to work with. They got our pictures back to us quickly too!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Rebecca D

Hiring Melissa and Alex was the best decision we made on our wedding. They were so great the day of the event and the photos were amazing. I would highly recommend them as they are a great value for the product.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Richelle M

Melissa Lauren Images did a phenomenal job at our wedding!!! Alex got there on time and immediately began taking photos. He was very polite and patient as I was trying to figure out what pictures we wanted to take. Their prices were prefect for the amount of time that we needed... Read More them for. I would definitely recommend them for someone else!! Great job guys!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Haile N

Melissa was such a joy to work with! I'm so glad she spent the day with us. She is super sweet and knows what she's doing! I can be somewhat picky about my photos and how I like things, because Hey! You only get married once! But- I heard so many great things about Melissa... Read More before I hired her from friends who had her as their photographer. I can't wait to see the candid moments she captured, I don't think my day would have been the same with out her. She's a joy to work with and I highly recommend her! Everything was seamless and I cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Linsey S

I feel so fortunate that Alex was available to shoot our wedding and reception. My husband and I are from Ohio so we were not able to meet with Alex before hand to review ideas or discuss a plan, yet he gave us exactly what we wanted. Alex was so nice, and also blended in with... Read More our friends and family in order to capture all of the fun and love that was going around! We could not be happier with our experience with Alex and Melissa Lauren Images!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Rebecca R

Alex was a true delight to work with. He got such amazing pictures of everyone throughout the afternoon and evening and I am so thankful to have such wonderful memories captured to look back on forever. My bridesmaids were praising how he captured every moment so perfectly... Read More without being intrusive, which everyone appreciated. I highly recommend Melissa Lauren Images to anyone I talk to!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Allisha M

Amazing! Alex did a wonderful job. Very professional, handled all the crazy chaos that went on while us ladies were trying to get ready. He got a ton of amazing photos. I couldn't of asked for anything more. We told him to use his best judgment on what looked best, we weren't... Read More too picky about what shots we wanted and everything turned out perfectly! Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Elizabeth B

My husband and I are so in love with our wedding photos! Alex shot our engagement photos as well, and we couldn't be happier. Alex did such a good job helping us coordinate family shots and come up with creative poses and photo spots. I can't decide which photo is my favorite.... Read More And he made us feel comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Diana F

I probably looked at 20 photographer's sites before deciding on Melissa Lauren Images and I couldn't be happier I did. From the moment she got there, Melissa was on point. She knew what she wanted to shoot and didn't waste a second (even though we all weren't ready yet). I... Read More got so many compliments from my guests about Melissa. They all said she did a wonderful job, she was very professional and she wasn't intrusive at all. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Lindsey P

I highly recommend Melissa Lauren images to any and everyone! My husband and I were so pleased with them from the very start. I messaged them and within a day they got right back to me answering every question and added additional information for me! I met with Melissa and found... Read More her very down to earth and so sweet. I explained how we aren't big "picture" people and we would need some guidance. The day of our wedding she was on time and everyone loved her! She took so many pictures throughout the night and we got them back within 12 days!! They are so beautiful and very "us".. We love them!!!

HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

My husband and I were planning our destination wedding in Florida all the way from Ohio! Imagine the process of locating professional, helpful, courteous, detail-driven vendors for ALL aspects of your special day over the phone and internet alone! Which brings me to our... Read More photographer....Perfect. Professional. Thorough. Personable. All the moments we had hoped for when it came to capturing our special day...We have them! And then some! I'll say we did receive a "vendor list" from the venue and we researched 3 other prospective photographers and just didn't feel comfortable with any of them, from prices and potential "extra fees" to time constraints. Thankfully, my now husband took control at that point(giving credit where it's due here!), and he found Melissa Lauren Images online and he exchanged communication with them to book our wedding. All the email exchanges with Melissa Lauren Images were prompt and all of our questions were answered thoroughly. The pricing was very reasonable and very simple to understand. We simply COULD NOT be more pleased with the great amount of images sent to us within a few short weeks of our wedding. Stunning. And plenty of images to keep. We are forever grateful and I can only hope this review will give the next beautiful bride all the reassurance she needs to select Melissa Lauren Images as her photographer!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Between the quality (and quantity!) of photos & the easy going professionalism, you simply cannot beat the reasonable price. Our photos turned out amazing. Alex caught perfect moments throughout the evening - the expressions he captured are priceless!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Rachel W

I am so pleased with the services Melissa provided my husband and I; both for our engagement session, and our wedding! She was so easy to communicate with, and very flexible. For our engagement session, the weather was being SO difficult! We went back and forth so many times... Read More changing the dates and times trying to beat the rain, and I really appreciated Melissa's patience through that. We received just over 1,000 photos from our wedding. She captured the day beautifully, and we have gotten endless compliments from our family and friends. We will cherish the memories she captured forever. Thank you, Melissa! Xoxo. :)

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Liz S

The months leading up to my wedding were tumultuous. We lost several members of our family, including both our fathers. Melissa and Alex are an amazing team. They captured our wedding perfectly. They were fun, and professional. They stayed as late as I needed. Their photos were... Read More amazing. I'm a full-figured bride and sometimes finding someone who knows how to take flattering photos of your body shape can be a challenge. Melissa and Alex both alleviated my concerns very quickly. I was so pleased with our final result - so many photos of our beautiful day. Our family continues to use Melissa Lauren Images for our family photo needs. As do our best friends. Have no fear in booking Melissa Lauren Images - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Laura C

Melissa Lauren Images was one of the best Wedding Vendors that I had! Alex (a co-owner) is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. He did an amazing job of capturing our beautiful Wedding Day, our Ceremony, our guests, and all those special moments that you want... Read More to look back on for years to come. Working with Melissa Lauren Images as a whole was a great customer service experience. They are very flexible with appointments, photography locations, and details but can also help you narrow down your ideas into an actual decision. Their pricing is very fair and their packages are completely comprehensive. You will be paying for all of your beautiful unmarked and re-touched photos, instead of a bloated package full of albums and stuff that you don't even want. I would highly recommend Melissa Lauren Images to Brides and also to anyone else looking for Grad pictures, family photos, Engagement sessions, etc. They are truly kind, professional, cost-effective, and talented at what they do. Our family and guests can't stop commenting on how amazing all of our pictures came out. My husband and I really can't thank Alex and Melissa Lauren Images enough!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Molly R

I got my engagement pictures done by Alex in Ybor City. He was awesome! My pictures are beautiful, and I got them within a week. My fiance and I will definitely be booking them for our wedding. Very professional and gave us very high quality images.