Melissa Lauren Images

West Coast Florida and Central Illinois

Melissa Lauren Images

We are Melissa and Alex, a team of wedding photographers who have been capturing life’s intimate moments for more than eight years.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

TAMPA, FL West Coast Florida and Central Illinois (224) 725-9041

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Carrie T

I do not have enough good things to say about MelissaLauren Images. They had actually photographed our friends' wedding and I loved how their pictures turned out. They were punctual, involved, directive yet calm & relaxing. Every in the wedding party loved them both and we even... Read More got compliments from the guests on how nice our photographers were. Pictures just came back and we LOVE them! They captured everything and everyone! I would choose them time and time again. :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Carmen B

Alex was our wedding photographer, and we couldn’t be more pleased with his talent, skill, professionalism, and his demeanor. I really appreciated that in the mix of trying to accomplish family photos with elderly, kids, and strong opinions, Alex was very calm and... Read More accommodating. My sister is a professional photographer in San Francisco and tends to have strong opinions, and she remarked on what a great job Alex did in venue with tricky lighting. Alex didn’t ask us to do any cheesy poses like the groom chasing the bride or every jumping in the air like they just won the lotto or something. He was able to read us, offering suggestions that suited us as a couple. At the time I was almost 6 months pregnant, and Alex created a fabulous shot of my husband on one knee kissing my belly with amazing lighting on the dance floor. Everyone who has seen it LOVES it! Also, I appreciated that Alex was available before the wedding for my last minute questions and he was able to offer helpful information on where to find hair and make-up artist. Ok there is more… I am so glad he walked around and took pictures of little décor details that I had made such as the painted table numbers, card box ect. He truly was a blessing for our wedding day and we feel so fortunate to have chosen him to capture our most special day! I would absolutely recommend him!

Melissa is a dream to work with :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Jessica P

I truly cannot say enough great things about Melissa! She was SO easy to work with and provided us with gorgeous wedding photos. She answered tons of questions in advance and met with my husband and I about a year before our wedding to show us her work. She was great with email... Read More and even followed my Pinterest account to get a feel for the photos / photo vibe we would want in our wedding pictures. On our wedding day, she arrived early and had plenty of photo ideas in mind (which was so helpful when my mind was going crazy on the big day!). My husband and I did first look pictures and she handled them beautifully (even in the melting summer heat!). At our venue, she took tons of photos of family, friends, getting ready, and other details I might have otherwise missed on our wedding day. She also did an excellent job of capturing moments during our ceremony and reception without being seen - I don't know how she did it! Melissa was there for our wedding day for almost 10 hours and did a truly beautiful job from start to finish. In one week, we had our pictures. We have SO many perfect pictures to choose from - I can't believe how gorgeous they are. I am so thrilled we chose Melissa Lauren Images for our wedding day - she was a dream!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Claudia R

One of my best friends got married in May 2016 & had Alex as her photographer. After seeing how hard he worked during her wedding & seeing her photos, I did my research on Melissa Lauren Images and found nothing but rave reviews. I decided to book them for my own wedding, as... Read More well as my engagement photo shoot. Working with Alex on both occasions was such a pleasure!! He really listens to what you want, is very patient & gets a variety of photos. Everyone at my wedding was so pleased that he was patient & allowed them to take pictures of their own and also took the opportunity to take pictures himself. He was my favorite vendor that I booked for my wedding and the pricing is very reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa Lauren Images for any event. Alex is superb! My husband and I could not be any happier with our photos!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Melissa C

Melissa was on time and spent the entire day with us! She did everything thing I asked for the pictures. She was patient with all the kids and she make everyone feel very comfortable.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Cassie B

Hands down the best photographers around. I live out of state and Melissa made the process so easy for me. Melissa and Alex were both amazing and very accommodating for us. I am so happy I found them. Thank you again for making our big day complete.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Melissa H

Melissa and Alex were fantastic to work with, from start to finish! They are quick to respond to all correspondence, extremely patient and professional! On top of that, they are meticulous with their shots, while one is lining up the picture, the other is making sure that all... Read More debris is out of the way, the flowers and dress are perfect, and that no one interrupts the photo! Melissa and Alex, were a joy to work with. They took so many amazing photos! We love them all!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Melissa L

Melissa and Alex are amazing! Definitely spend the additional amount to get them both, as they make a fantastic team and you will not have to worry about missing any special moments. Melissa spent the afternoon with me getting ready, while Alex was able to capture the guys... Read More getting ready. Despite my day being rained out, and having to move inside, they were still able to capture some great photos. I am so glad I chose Melissa Lauren Images!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amy D

Alex came and photographed my wedding on 10/21/17 and he was THE BEST. He took our silly photo requests, let us relax when our "smile batteries" we're running out and was so professional the entire evening. He was all over the venue capturing tons and tons of photos. I highly... Read More recommend Melissa Lauren Images for anyone in search of a photographer for your event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelsie T

I HIGHLY recommend Melissa Lauren Images! Melissa was AWESOME! She did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We had her come for a few hours in the morning/afternoon for the ceremony and then she came back to do sunset photos on the beach. It was very hard trying to find... Read More a photographer that would do that and break it down into a customized hourly package, without going way over our budget. Melissa asked to view my Pinterest page to look at any photos I have liked from other weddings. On our special day, Melissa kept asking if I wanted to do this pose/photo since it was on my Pinterest page. WOW! I couldn't even remember what I had pinned to that page, so the fact that she knew those was absolutely amazing! She was super fast with editing the photos, which was great that we didn't have to wait long to view them all. Thank you so much, Melissa! We loved working with you and having you photograph our special day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amber B

In researching photographers, I found many who produced quality pictures but for a fairly high price. Then I found Melissa Lauren Images. Their pictures on their website were top-notch, and their price was very affordable. Their process, from start to finish, was a cinch-... Read More everything was available online and through their website (contract, pictures, payment, everything). But =none of these are the real reason I'm writing this review. Meet Melissa and Alex and you'll understand. I was lucky enough to have both at my wedding, and they were the PERFECT photographers! The candids they took were priceless! The most difficult decision I have to make about my wedding pictures is which ones should go on the wall- I want to hang them all!!! :D

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda I

We had Melissa shoot our engagement photos last year and both Melissa and Alex for our March wedding. Both of them are super kind, professional and great at their jobs. We used the engagement shoot as a sort of trial before booking them for our wedding and we were amazed at how... Read More great all of our pictures came out. At the wedding, they were always on top of things. I asked Melissa when we got to the reception site if she could take detail shots before the guests went in and she said Alex already did it; we had a guest who wanted a picture with us at the reception and I said 'oh let me find our photographer' and as soon as I turned around she was there. The photos were returned to us really quick (in fact, I asked her to hold off a little bit since we were going on our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding). We received around 1,700 photos, all great quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kendra R

Melissa was the BEST photographer I have ever met! She had exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to capture the most amazing moments of my engagement and wedding. She took pictures I couldn't have even imagined that i could capture. She also has a variety of... Read More packages that meets any budget needs. I recommend her to anyone and everyone who is getting married/engaged! Her and her husband work as a great team!! Thank you Melissa for all you have done and been there for! I couldn't have done it without you!! <3

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 April C

Our wedding pictures are very nice, although we missed ALOT of pictures with family members. I'm not sure if it was because I didn't specify what pictures I wanted or if the photographer wasn't organized as far as knowing "ok, bride with mom, bride with dad, any grandparents",... Read More etc. I think about having my wedding all over again because of the pictures we missed. But I will say the photographer, Melissa did an amazing job photoshopping my husband's late father in a couple pictures and she was very pleasant to work with!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sonia M

Amazing!! Alex was not only the best photographer, but if I have to rank all my vendors, he was #1. He was at every step of my wedding, and delivered the most beautiful pictures. He also did my engagement session, and at that time I knew I hired the best.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sandy O

We hired Melissa Lauren Images after finding them online and speaking with Alex. We scheduled our engagement session with him first at Honeymoon Island and immediately scheduled him for our wedding day, 1/21/2017 at the westchase Golf Club. We received our engagement pictures... Read More back within days and they came our gorgeous! We were so pleased. We hired Alex for our wedding day, and he arrived and blended in completely with the event, taking pictures, making sure we got all of the pic/poses that we wanted, and professional. He was so organized. Throughout the entire process, he made it so seamless to communicate, make deposits, complete the contract, etc. On the wedding night, he gave us and our guests a business card with our images album website and and approximately time frame of when the pictures would be available. For both the engagement and wedding albums, he emailed us once the online albums were ready and mailed us a USB with all of the pictures. Approximately 3 weeks after the wedding(as the card noted), we recieved our pictures and are in love! We would definitely recommend Alex and Melissa Lauren Images to anyone looking for a easy-to-work-with, organized, professional, fantastic photographer! Thank you Alex!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Breanna C

Mellisa and Alex were amazing she snapped so many pictures laughed along with us and we just revived the pics and they were amazing she captured everything !

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Lauren K

I am happy with every single picture! Alex captured every detail of the wedding. He is a great person to work with. They got our pictures back to us quickly too!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Rebecca D

Hiring Melissa and Alex was the best decision we made on our wedding. They were so great the day of the event and the photos were amazing. I would highly recommend them as they are a great value for the product.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Richelle M

Melissa Lauren Images did a phenomenal job at our wedding!!! Alex got there on time and immediately began taking photos. He was very polite and patient as I was trying to figure out what pictures we wanted to take. Their prices were prefect for the amount of time that we needed... Read More them for. I would definitely recommend them for someone else!! Great job guys!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Haile N

Melissa was such a joy to work with! I'm so glad she spent the day with us. She is super sweet and knows what she's doing! I can be somewhat picky about my photos and how I like things, because Hey! You only get married once! But- I heard so many great things about Melissa... Read More before I hired her from friends who had her as their photographer. I can't wait to see the candid moments she captured, I don't think my day would have been the same with out her. She's a joy to work with and I highly recommend her! Everything was seamless and I cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Linsey S

I feel so fortunate that Alex was available to shoot our wedding and reception. My husband and I are from Ohio so we were not able to meet with Alex before hand to review ideas or discuss a plan, yet he gave us exactly what we wanted. Alex was so nice, and also blended in with... Read More our friends and family in order to capture all of the fun and love that was going around! We could not be happier with our experience with Alex and Melissa Lauren Images!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Rebecca R

Alex was a true delight to work with. He got such amazing pictures of everyone throughout the afternoon and evening and I am so thankful to have such wonderful memories captured to look back on forever. My bridesmaids were praising how he captured every moment so perfectly... Read More without being intrusive, which everyone appreciated. I highly recommend Melissa Lauren Images to anyone I talk to!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Allisha M

Amazing! Alex did a wonderful job. Very professional, handled all the crazy chaos that went on while us ladies were trying to get ready. He got a ton of amazing photos. I couldn't of asked for anything more. We told him to use his best judgment on what looked best, we weren't... Read More too picky about what shots we wanted and everything turned out perfectly! Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Elizabeth B

My husband and I are so in love with our wedding photos! Alex shot our engagement photos as well, and we couldn't be happier. Alex did such a good job helping us coordinate family shots and come up with creative poses and photo spots. I can't decide which photo is my favorite.... Read More And he made us feel comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend.