Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

5747 Glenmont Drive, Houston, TX (866) 492-4696

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Kelli P

So simple, easy and fast! The process was very self explanatory and it was delivered way faster than expected!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Marisa S

The process was simple, took less time than I thought it would, and the presentation box is beautiful. I called them with a question while getting everything boxed up and the lady who answered was super sweet as well. All around wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Heather S

The process was so simple and convenient. I received my gown in less time than I thought. I was so happy with the end product! Memories Gown Preservation helped create lasting memories of my special day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kate T

The process was simple and they returned my gown quicker than I expected! Everything looks great and none of the packaging was damaged.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amanda C

This process was super easy and efficient. Once I ordered the shipping box they mailed it to me and had all the instructions included. I filled out the order form and included my dress and veil (with the additional $ for the veil). I sent the box back and once they received it I... Read More got an email letting me know they got it. Less than 2 weeks later I had my dress and veil back in a box all preserved and ready to be stored. I think it was as smooth of a process as it could have been.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Julianne V

The process was easy and simple to understand! They include all your packaging materials and order forms in the box and explain the different levels of insurance that your kit comes with, and different levels you can purchase further. I got my dress back quickly and it comes in... Read More beautiful packaging that allows you to continue to enjoy your dress. I would definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Christie V

Process was easy and explained in detail. Turned out great. I think my dress could have been secured in a little better like I can see the inner lining easily at the bust... and I wish the box was a bit smaller for storage purposes but otherwise very satisfIed and glad to have... Read More that just compact and taken care of. Instead of having to lug around a gown when moving or taking up space in ny closet...

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Shanette M

The process was simple and fast! Everything was self explanatory (even if it wasn't, there were step by step instructions). Everything was included, all I had to do was fill out a couple of things and put my dress in the box! It arrived on my doorstep in record time! Wasn't... Read More expecting it so soon and it was beautiful! There is even a warranty on it! I am recommending to every bride I know!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kenna M

Process was so simple! Everything I needed was in the box. I received an e-mail as soon as they received the dress. They sent another one letting me know the dress was headed back to me. The directions sheet said anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks. I had it back in about a week and a... Read More half! I would definitely recommend this to other brides!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Amanda O

Got my dress back within two weeks of sending it out. Came back looking gorgeous. Will be able to enjoy the dress for a lifetime now.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lacey L

Incredibly easy and fast! My dress came back looking fantastic. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Catie M

I received an email May 22nd that my dress had shipped--only to find it had not arrived to my door. I called the company and they worked for a week to locate and find my dress. The UPS label had been damaged in transit and because of that, it was deemed undeliverable. They went... Read More above and beyond to make sure everything was intact. Ashley and Anni, as well as the whole office staff, were reassuring they would find it. I appreciated it and my dress arrived safely yesterday :-) They are professional, made the process super easy, and were so kind. I would definitely recommend them again.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Yara S

The entire process was super easy and quick. The step-by-step instructions made ti so I knew exactly what I needed to do and what the service would accomplish. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Crystal S

I loved receiving my dress and veil in the mail completely cleaned and preserved. I appreciate the plastic wrapping incasing the box. There's a clear window so I can view my dress and veil at anytime! Thank you! Would definitely recommend you to all my friends! 👍

Reviewed on 6/08/2017

Excellent service and very easy! I was amazed at their ability to clean and preserve my dress in a way that is a sincere memory. I hope I don't have to use their service in the future, but if I ever get married again - I will definitely have my next dress preserved by them... Read More also!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Mel I

This service was fast and easy to use. I purchased the service through David's Bridal when I purchased my wedding dress. Within 2 weeks of my wedding my dress was cleaned, sealed and mailed back to my home. I really appreciated the email communication from the company. They... Read More sent an email to confirm that they received my dress and sent an email once it had shipped. I would recommend their service!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen A

This is the place to go to!!!! It was easy and they got my dress super fast and I just LOVED how they emailed me saying my dress made it safely!!! It made me smile because I wanted my dress to be safe...etc. they shipped it back fast as well ( once again just loved the email... Read More saying it was coming home!!!) I am going to tell all my friends who are getting married to use this company to have their dress persevered.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Gwen K

My dress had been lying in a wrinkled mess on the floor for 2 years after I got married (shame! I know!), I used this company and was not disappointed! They're process for sending the drrssbwas incredibly easy. It took only a couple of weeks for them to process it and sent it... Read More back looking beautiful displayed in the box! There were no visible stains when I got it back and I know it had a few when I sent it. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Katelyn C

My dress looks fabulous in the box! They displayed my hanger and my ring bearer pillow as well!!! I am so glad I did this after my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Haley H

Very quick service and my dress looks perfect in the box! The wrapping is in perfect condition, too. I'm so glad I did this after my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kelly R

Process was super quick and easy. The only complaint i have is that the shrink wrapping on my box didn't completely seal over one corner. I just covered it with packing tape and I'm sure it will be fine. The dress and veil I sent in came back looking great!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sarah W

I had sent out my wedding dress with my veil and headpiece as well as my mother's dress in which I used a piece of it and had it sewn into my wedding dress in her memory. OMG! My dress as well as my mother's came out amazing. My mother's dress was Chantilly lace and was... Read More never preserved from her wedding in 1960 so needless to say there were several yellow spots and several spots that were really discolored. When I received the dress back I couldn't help but cry a few tears, the dress was restored and cleaned and looked almost as good as it did in 1960. If my mom was around she would have been proud! As for my dress, it looks just as beautiful and neat as it did the day of my wedding! Looking at it through the box, it made me relive our wedding all over again! I highly recommend Memories to complete your gown preservation! Your special items will be cared for and then some!!! A+++++++++++

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jenn F

The process is pretty simple. They give you the shipping label and box and an orderform if you want to add extra insurance or do any fixes to your dress or do any of your accessories. You just have to take the box to a UPS store to ship or schedule a shipment. My dress was... Read More pretty long with lace with a train and it fit! I also got my veil done with the dress. Looks great! Shipping time was fast too! It's great for storing too then hanging in your closet which can take up more room I feel.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Hollie L

When I finally decided to let my dress go, they made the process so easy. I am glad I bought this when I purchased my dress. Customer service was great when I lost my shipping label. Within days I got my dress back and it looks gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jennifer B

They did an amazing job! So quick and seamless.