Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

5747 Glenmont Drive, Houston, TX (866) 492-4696

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Elisha F

I sent my gown and veil off on 10/17 and I received it back less than 2 weeks. Upon arrival I noticed that my gown looked great, but my veil looked just like I had sent it. So I called and asked if my veil was clean she said yes also said if I wasn’t pleased Ican send it back... Read More but she doubt it’s appearance will change. I agreed to send it back but as of now Im still waiting on the shipping label. In addition she checked with staff to make sure it was cleaned to learn the color of my veil was entered incorrectly. I wish that they would send a picture of the finish product before packing and sealing it to truly see if if the stains came out. Since you can’t open the box to inspect because it would void the entire preservation process.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Elisha F

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alexis V

Mom blessed me with gown preservation, she sent it off and two weeks later I had my dress back! It was easy enough for my technology challenged mother. I like what i can see and knowing it will be good for the list of girlfriends that want to use it, I am excited that it will be... Read More safe until then.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Paula G

Purchased preservation kit at time of dress purchase. Easy to send and returned quickly , sealed and preserved in box. A window on top shows the folded gown. You can opt to pay for repairs to your gown also. Although it is unlikely to be worn again, it's nice to have it... Read More protected. Highly recommend .

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Melissa B

Very reasonably priced and very fast. My dress looks as good as it did when I purchased it. Only thing I was disappointed in was that the description made it seem like your veil and slip were part of the cost but once I opened the box and the packet of instructions I realized I... Read More had to pay extra for them. Wasn’t a huge deal but when you aren’t expecting to pay more than what you just did for the kit it can become an issue.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alyson F

Great purchase! I bought this preservation kit on sale when I purchased my gown. It was very reasonably priced and a great quality product! It was easy to do (easy instructions, easy to ship, everything included) AND fast! I got my dress back looking beautiful and preserved so... Read More quickly! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jenica P

Super easy and very convenient! The plus side is you don’t have to part with your gown for long!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Mandolyn M

So easy. I couldn’t have happier with the result.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Elizabeth F

Love to see my dress gorgeously displayed in its box waiting for my daughter if she wants to wear it on her big day when she gets older. I appreciate the certificate and everything in the back as well.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Emily V

Service was fast and reliable. First delivery attempt did not include apartment number and was returned to sender but MGP customer service quickly remedied this situation and sent my package right back. I am very happy with the results, my dress looks beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Anita P

I am very pleased with my wedding dress preservation. It looks fantastic. Great price for the work they did.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Renee G

Very impressive. My feedback to the vendor was that I wanted to see how well the dress was cleaned, but couldn't because it was boxed up. They called me the next day to assure me that the service would call if there were any stains they couldn't lift. Awesome customer service... Read More and beautiful presentation.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Estela H

I absolutely love the presentation of my dress & veil along with the 30year warranty! It was personalized and even had a correction made to it (due to my error) without a hassle! Thank you truly!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Mary B

Easy, quick, and quality! I was very pleased with the whole process, and the dress is beautifully displayed.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Shannon L

Very simple and easy process. I had my dress cleaned and also had my veil, garter, and headpiece preserved with my dress. It was displayed beautifully. The veil was draped in front of the bust like how it would look walking down the aisle, the garter was at the waist to the... Read More left, and the headpiece was at the top of the bust but you can't really see it unless you look up inside. Their customer service was stellar! In fact, when I received my preservation box, a ball of tissue which had been stuffed in the bust had fallen out and was rolling around in the box. I called their customer service and they said to return it so they can fix it right away. A couple of weeks later I received it again in the mail and it was all better. The preservation box has their certificates and receipts in the back and it is guaranteed to be preserved for 30 years! The preservation box is shrink wrapped but I still keep it in the cardboard box that it was shipped in to prevent any punctures holes in the wrap while it's in my closet. Highly recommend this company for your dress preservation.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessy M

Super easy to use and quick! They cleaned and preserved both my gown and slip. I had a couple of bustles ripped and they fixed them for a small charge, but worth it to have my gown back to its day of look. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Brittany H

Overall the product was done great! As recommendations to the company on a better product and happier customers. Provide box color options or a more decorative box than just gray. The only main issue I have with the appearance of my dress is that it just seams smashed into... Read More the box.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Liberty J

I was a little worried when sending my dress out but once I did I received an email for when it was revived and again when it was being shipped back. It was an amazing service and my I was very impressed with the outcome!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Emily Z

They preserved my dress in record time and did an absolutely stunning job! I would recommend them to all brides

Reviewed on 11/09/2017

I loved this service! Of course I can't speak to how well preserved the dress is, because I won't know until decades from now. But the process was so easy and I loved how it was all done from home. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Anisha M

It was such a simple and secure process! I was so worried something would happen to my beautiful dress but from the moment they received it they kept me informed the entire time until it was being shipped back. Of course my dress looks beautiful!!! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jennifer K

I'm so glad I preserved my dress and used them. Excellent communication and absolutely beautiful! Super fast and easy too.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Sam M

I called prior to sending, to inquire if my sash would be displayed around the dress. My call was answered on the first ring and my question answered without any hesitation. I was notified through email throughout the whole process and the dress came back to quickly and safely.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tiffany Y

While I had an issue when I first got my dress back, customer service was amazing and got things taken care of very quickly! When my dress came back it was packaged beautifully and I could not wait to show it off! I will certainly recommend their service to everyone getting... Read More married. Thank you for preserving my dress!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 PATRICIA F

I was worried because of hurricane Harvey and the impact on Houston, so I called to make sure it was safe to send my daughter's dress to them. I had to leave a message, which escalated my concern. Within an hour I received a call back and was told by a very pleasant female... Read More that all is well and it was safe to send my daughter's dress in. It was cleaned, beautifully packaged, and returned in less time than expected. I would recommend Memories Gown Preservation to anyone that wants quality work and prompt service. A sincere thank you from a very happy Mother of the Bride.