Creating Memories One Strip at a Time

The Memory Box Photo Booth Company offers 5 different, yet individually unique photo booths, one of which is perfect for your event. All of our photo booths are equipped with the same state-of-the-art equipment, designed to enhance the guest's experience and create lasting memories of your event.

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

28500 Margaret Lane, New Boston, MI Serving Southeast Michigan (734) 224-3920
INSTAGRAM

Love the memory box

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 lynea B

I loved the photo booth. I can't wait to have another celebration so I can hire the memory box again. Richard and his wife were so nice and was always there when I had any questions. I love my scrapbook and the attendees that worked the photo booth were so nice. I would... Read More definitely recommend the memory box to anyone who is trying to have a good time. Lynea

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kate D

We recently employed Memory Box Photo Booths to supply the photo booth for our wedding and were very pleased with the quality of the images as well as the friendly and helpful attendant who ran the booth. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Lauren D

Wow! Rich and Julie were amazing! Not only were they professional but they were fun and engaged with your guests to create a memorable time. The props they brought made such hilarious and memorable photos! We would hands down recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lori S

I passed along the information for the Memory Box to a group who were planning an event for the Grosse Ile Band and family. The Memory Box was booked and attended the event at Crystal Gardens. I have heard nothing but positive feedback. It's one thing for a vendor to show up,... Read More quite another to go above and beyond. The band had a Harry Potter theme for recent competitions and the Memory Box provided props to make the evening even more memorable to include the theme. I highly recommend the Memory Box for any event. The communication before the event was great and Julie was interactive with the group. I know these kids will remember this night and will have the pictures with their friends and band members as a keepsake. Thank you Julie and Richard for a fun-filled evening!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa M

We had the tower booth at our wedding and it was perfect! The owners, Richard and Julie, are a pleasure to work with and the attendants, Eddie and Dan, were amazing! I love the photo strip scrapbook that we received as well! We will definitely use this company again for future... Read More photo booth needs! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Pharen S

The Memory Box blows every other photo booth away! From their props to their reps, absolutely outstanding!! They BEST props I've seen. Such a great selection. They were prompt & ready to go at the exact time they said they would be. They have multiple packages to choose... Read More from, so I makes it easy to have a photo booth for any budget & multiple occasions. We remembered them from a wedding my husband & I attended. When my brother was planning his wedding & said he'd like a photo booth, there was no one else I wanted for the job! Fully satisfied & would recommend to my friends & family in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Amy P

Could not have asked for anything more!! They are a pleasure to work with--no complications, everything was perfect! They are extremely professional, kind, and thoughtful. I highly recommend working with Memory Box!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Annie M

Seriously, Memory Box Photo Booth is the Best Ever! Great people. Great Company. Great equipment, props, supplies, book. Affordable prices. Very helpful and cater to the customers' wants and needs. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to choose Memory Box. Even our... Read More guests commented on how great this booth was! No joke. Don't research any more. Memory Box is the company you want to hire for your wedding or any other event. I promise, you will agree with me! $ <3 :-D

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Jennifer H

Check out their promotions on Thumbtack, we got a great deal and the photobooth was a riot. All our guests loved it, and we had so much fun looking at all the pictures after the fact. They made us a beautiful album and captured all the pics to a thumb drive for us.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Amanda J

I'm not going to lie. I was a little nervous using Memory Box Photo Booth because we got them for such a great price. I was scared that it was going to be sub-par but I could not have been more wrong. They were fantastic. They got there when we were eating dinner and didn't... Read More disrupt a thing. They had the best props I have ever seen in a photo booth. And most importantly, they were so patient with our flower girls and ring bearer. Of course, they were so excited about getting their pictures taken so they kind of took over the booth but after a little while the workers just said that it was broken and sent them back to the dance floor. They weren't rude about it at all and I really appreciated that. They also let my husband and I go in before they announced it was open which was nice so we made sure we had photos of the two of us. With the package, we got a scrapbook of all the photos that were taken and people got to write sweet messages to us. It was a nice keepsake. It was all perfect.

Richard & Julie Skyles

It all started in 2012, at a family members wedding, when we experienced how much genuine fun a photo booth brought to the event. We were so intrigued by it that we decided to research the business for ourselves. Almost one year later, we had our first booth and we haven't stopped bringing fun to weddings and other events in southeast Michigan ever since! Professionalism, combined with the use of the finest equipment (and our props are pretty awesome too!), ensures that we provide our clients and their guests the best photo booth experience possible!