Las Vegas Wedding Videography & Cinematography

Movie Magic in the from of Wedding Cinema. A true Hollywood Production. Memory Lane is the BEST Wedding Cinematographer in Las Vegas. Our experienced staff are film makers in Hollywood and have movies being shown around various film festivals. You only have once chance to do it right!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Sarah G

MLV crew is fantastic. They were all friendly and knew exactly what to do to keep us on our timeline. We opt’d to pay extra for the drone and I know we won’t be disappointed in the footage we receive. They were great at figuring out what we wanted out of our video and how to... Read More make it happen. They were all super responsive and amazing to work with. We are excited to see our video and know we are in good hands with this team!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jorge M

Nothing but the best! From day one we received amazing care and love. Memory Lane Video not only crafted an amazing video from our wedding they led us through without any inturuptions or stress. This team works very well together and along side other profetionals. If your... Read More looking for high talent and hard work pick Memory Lane!

2017-02-02T02:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thank-you so much for writing for us an amazing review. Reinforces what Memory Lane Video does on a daily basis.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Shay T

'

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Samantha A

I have absolutely no complaints with Memory Lane Video! They were so great and I can't wait to see the moments they captured from our wedding. The team they sent out were wonderful, patient, and made us feel so comfortable during the shooting process. They are very thorough and... Read More detail oriented from the initial contract process to the day of the wedding, no detail was left untouched. Thank you so much Memory Lane Video for capturing one of the most important days in our lives!

2016-10-01T13:48:17 Response from the vendor

Thank-you so very much Samantha & Dustin. This is such a wonderful gesture. We greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Erin S

Choosing Memory Lane Video for our wedding was a decision that I am so happy with! They create such a great product. We chose them because we were impressed with the wedding video of our recently married friends, and knew we were in good hands! We are so happy with our video,... Read More and were thankful they were there to capture our big day. From day 1, both John and Ricky have shown that they are very reliable and communicate very well. What we admired most about Memory Lane on the day of our wedding was that they respected our request to be able to enjoy our wedding with our guests as much as possible. We barley even noticed they were there! I mean who want’s a camera being shoved in their face all day?! They also only asked us to step away to answer questions a few times throughout the night. I appreciated this because they were well prepared and it was quick. I also understood it was essential to be able to capture our emotions throughout the day. We were initially in the group of people who thought that hiring a videographer was an unnecessary added expense. As I talked to friends about wedding planning, so many of them had the same initial feeling, but said that they were so thankful that they hired a videographer. We decided to listen to everyones advice and we don’t regret it one bit! It is true that they say the day goes by so fast and you will not remember a lot of it! Invest in photos and videos that you know will come out amazing- those are what last forever! Spend the money on hiring great photographers and videographers. Memory Lane produces great videos time and time again, why look anywhere else?

2016-07-18T21:00:44 Response from the vendor

Thank-you Erin & Bobby! I am so glad you both chose us to film such a creative and beautiful wedding. We wish you both the very best, always. Cheers! http://mlvnv.com/historic-5th-street-school-erin-bobby-las-vegas-wedding-videographers/

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Aletha H

I came across Memory Lane Video as I searched for videography options for our wedding this past April. I was immediately struck by their cinematography and reached out for additional information shortly after. Ricky contacted me almost immediately with a sample video that... Read More floored both me and my, now, husband. While we entertained other companies, no one's product seemed to top MLV's. Ricky and John quickly became one of my favorite wedding vendors to chat with. I loved their professionalism and timeliness in answering any questions we had. The day-of timeline that John laid out practically saved our wedding day in the absence of a dedicated day-of coordinator. The video shoot on the day of our wedding was quite exciting and intimidating at times. I know there were a number of times I did things during filming that we were asked NOT to do, but the crew was very polite in correcting our mistakes. Overall, MLV has exceeded our expectations on the services we've received to date. We're very much looking forward to seeing the final product, especially since our wedding day is somewhat a blur to the both of us now.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Wedding of the Century/Lifetime, thanks MLV! You cannot put a price on memories that will last a lifetime. From the day we meet John at MLV and I sat down to watch the trailers of weddings before ours, I was sold on wanting MLV to video our wedding. Everyone at MLV was... Read More dedicated to making our most special and blessed day, tha much better with showcasing to us a wedding film that starred ourselves, but also all of the ones we loved and invited out to celebrate. MLV superceded what anyone could ask for and were constant professionals, while still capturing our wild and fun side. Your search ends now, there is no need to go to any other, MLV will meet you every need and will show you the greatest trailer, and of course, feature film, that star you and all your loved ones. Many blessings and continued success to all at MLV and we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our free spirited, fun loving, and goofy selves at our party of a lifetime!!

2016-06-05T10:18:33 Response from the vendor

Thank-you so much Matt & Yvonne. This truly means so much to us. Love you both! Cheers to a lifetime of love, happiness, and prosperity!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Rubie L

Wow guys wow... I can't really explain in words how Memory Lane is. When I first met Ricky, he gave us a smile and is very inviting. He is a highly professional individual as well as his team. When he first showed us some samples of Memory Lane's work, I was speechless and tears... Read More ran down my face. It's not even MY wedding and TEARS came down my face. That's when it sealed the deal. I kid you not... If you are in the market of hiring a videographer... Memory Lane is the way to go. It feels like your whole wedding is a movie and it isn't boring to watch!!! They provide high-quality video and keep in touch with you the moment you sign with them. Since we are military, they are highly understandable of the military life and we are appreciative of that... truly. If I had to recommend to family or friends if they are having a wedding... I will not hesitate to say MEMORY LANE!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

2016-03-20T18:46:12 Response from the vendor

Check out their highlight Reel - http://mlvnv.com/emerald-at-queensridge-rubie-jesse-las-vegas-wedding-videographers/

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Frannie M

Hiring Memory Lane Video to capture our big day was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. For me, it was Memory Lane all the way from day one. I looked at their blog, watched a couple of highlight videos, and was in love. It took my husband some... Read More convincing, but he was blown away when we met with John. He saw samples of their work and knew that a) they were worth the investment and b) we had to hire them. We signed the contract over a year before our wedding, and leading up to the wedding had a couple of calls planning out the timeline. On the day of, Fausto and Edwin were our videographers, and they were wonderful! They were very warm, fun, and professional. My husband and I agreed that their presence added to our big day. When we got links to review our highlight video and full wedding video, we were ecstatic. The videos are perfect. Our family and friends love our highlight video, and we can't wait to share the full video with them as well. I highly recommend Memory Lane to anyone who's planning to hire a videographer and wants the best of the best. Thank you again Ricky, John, Fausto, and Edwin!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Chelsey N

The decision to have a wedding videographer was easy, it was almost a necessity for my husband and I. We not only wanted to be able to look back on pictures, but we wanted to be able to relive moments of our wedding. Our entire experience with Memory Lane Video was a very... Read More positive one. Ricky and John were very available and thoroughly communicated with us by telephone and email from months before our wedding to the day of. All of our questions were answered always, and they made it a point to get to know what it was exactly that we were expecting to get out of our wedding film. I must say all of our expectations were met above and beyond. The days before our wedding we were given a very clear timeline, so there was no questioning on the day of. John and other memory lane staff were there on time and followed the timeline strictly. My husband and I were very satisfied with their level of professionalism and quality. We opted for a package with a traditional film including all events of our ceremony/reception and a highlight reel. The traditional film captured every single event of our wedding and was edited very well to flow so cohesively! The highlight reel is definitely our favorite! It sums up the entire event and lives up to the excitement that we felt on that very day all in just a few minutes with a catchy song. We watch the highlight reel over and over!! I know we will watch this countless amounts of times in the future and we are so happy to have something for our family members, friends, and future children to enjoy and remember!

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Sean P

Memory Lane is the best by far!! If you want a high quality, amazing video - this is the company to choose. Their guys were so professional and made everything so easy on the day of the wedding. Our video BLEW US AWAY it was soooo fantastic! We can't wait to show all of our... Read More friends and family!

Manzo Wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jenney B

What a blessing it was to have Memory Lane Video film our wedding. From the first time we met John at a vendor party and ending up emotional over watching trailers of other people's weddings, we knew we had found the missing link to capturing the live moments of our special day.... Read More Both John and Ricky were amazing and easy to work with. Their process was seamless. It's like they weren't even there while they swarmed around us in silence capturing all the little things we would forget if we didn't have it on video. You get what you pay for and it's absolutely worth it. I encourage anyone looking for their services...look no further. Thank you to all the Memory Lane team members for providing us the perfect movie of our wedding. Anthony and Jenney

2015-10-05T19:53:02 Response from the vendor

Anthony & Jenney, thank-you so much for such a wonderful review, as we truly appreciate your feedback. You both were a blessing to work with, your enthusiasm, cooperation, and kindness made the process that much more enjoyable. Thank-you.

So in love with my wedding video!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 jennifer k

I knew from the very first video I seen online that I needed to have memory lane document my wedding. Even before my wedding, I would brag to family and friends about their work and how excited I was that I would have a magical wedding video too. Well, Ricky, John, and their... Read More team really out did themselves! I'm so in love with my video. The way the best moments blend with the small details, was done so beautifully. Thank you so much memory lane! You are truly the best!

Better than Ever!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Candice T

Memory Lane Video is nothing short of AMAZING. I've been a follower of their work way before my husband proposed to me. I have always been in such awe of their movie-like wedding videos. John, Ricky, and the rest of the Memory Lane team are just the best in the business. The... Read More quality of their work speaks for itself. This is an investment that you will not regret, but rather one you will cherish for decades to come. It was such a pleasure to have them as a part of our vendor team. When we had our initial meeting with John, he really took the time to present us with different creative options and he showed us examples of their awesome work at their super cool studio. Such a sweet guy. The same goes for Ricky, who was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I appreciate Ricky's assertiveness and prompt attention to detail. The videographers at our wedding made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time. They were able to capture so many moments without us even noticing that they were there filming. I love how relaxed filming with them turned out to be. Thank you so much for these lasting memories! You guys are the best! Candice and Aries

My October 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Diana R

My husband and I just received our wedding video, and we absolutely loved it. Memory Lane did such an amazing job of capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way, and we were able to relive the day all over again and see moments that we missed since we were all over the... Read More place that day. People aren't kidding when they say your wedding day goes by so fast! My husband and I both cried when we watched it, as it really was the most special day of our lives. I am thankful that Memory Lane was willing to work with my budget, because their quality of work compared to other vendors was the definitely the best. I shopped around for months trying to find other vendors, but none compared. The Memory Lane team were so nice and professional, and I could not be happier with my choice to have them as our video vendor. Memory Lane has given us a beautiful video filled with memories to last a lifetime. I can't wait to watch it again on our anniversary!

Great

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Siba L

Nice, good video.

Wedding ceremony video

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

Memory Lane Video did a fantastic job capturing our wedding ceremony. The quality of the video is great and we had the link to our ceremony within days. Overall, they did a great job. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Wedding Videographer-Memory Lane Video

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Nicole W

We were extremely pleased with the level of service provided by Memory Lane Video for our wedding video. All interactions prior to our wedding day were very timely and informative, they were extremely professional and unobtrusive on the day itself, and the final product was... Read More outstanding! Definitely one of the best vendor decisions we made for our big day!

Video Magic by Memory Lane

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Lauren H

The team from Memory Lane was awesome to work with. They captured all of the special moments that we will always think fondly of – but most of the time, we could hardly tell they were there! They made the day stress-free, and were not intrusive when trying to get their footage.... Read More We were very impressed by the Memory Lane team, and ultimately, the work they produced. I'm not sure if it's special equipment, lighting or just plain magic, but the Memory Lane team made us look flawless in the video! We felt like movie stars. Thanks again, Memory Lane : )

Love The Video!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Leanna H

Our wedding package came with 1 camera coverage of ceremony only. They emailed the link + password to view the video very promptly, the very next day. They also give the option for us or anyone we send the link to to purchase copies of it on DVD (with our permission). We just... Read More finished watching the video, and it was just great, audio and video were clear. It just brought us back to that moment; I’m really glad it was captured on video :)

Happy but annoyed

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Natalie C

Memory lane video did an extremely professional job filming our wedding, the videographers were laid back and really captured our special day. We are very happy with the video and understand with the process there is always going to be hiccups, some of which I think could have... Read More been avoided or handled in a better way. Everyone has a busy life and some things cannot always be completed right that instance, but swamping the customer with emails and phone calls for the amount of money we are paying for the service is a bit much. I am not trying to say anything bad or put the company down because they did do a good job with the actual film itself, but being a very busy bride with a husband that works opposite schedules it can be extremely stressful when you have constant emails and reminders when it's not even thoroughly explained. Spending that much money on something this should never happen.

AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHERS!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Juliana S

I am so happy about my choice to go with memory lane video! I wasn't at first going to have video for my wedding but a friend convinced me to go have a conversation with Ricky and John just to see what it was all about! I went and was amazing with the services they provided. I... Read More didn't think it was in my budget so I looked at other videograpers and was seriously disappointed with the quality of work the others provided. Ricky kept in the touch with me and I had told him I didn't think I could afford to have them and he offered to work with me though payment plans and buying a smaller package!!! I was so impressed with every aspect of memory lane and believe it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! Not only was the quality of the work the best out there but they were professionals in every part of the process... including the questions before, the day of and making sure I got everything I wanted afterwards!!! Memory Lane is amazing!!1

JW Marriot Oct 6

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Natalie C

As the wedding got closer and we were checking vendors off the list my husband was dead set on having the videographer. I was exremely skeptical and wanted nothing to do with it as i knew it was be an area where we could save money. The only important thing to me was the... Read More pictures. He reassured me it was worth it to have Memory Lane film our wedding. We went all out, including an arial helicopter. Everyone is now talking about it and cannot wait to see the footage. I am very pleased with the over all staff, they were all great and i am sure captured all the special moments that we will want to relive since the night flew by. My husband and I recommend Memory Lane 100%. Pictures last a lifetime but its even better when you can watch a video and relive the momoment. Thank you Ricky, John and the crew at Memory Lane for making our day extra special.

You cannot do better than MLV

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Chelsea G

Ricky is incredible and will answer any questions you have before the wedding! John was our videographer the day of the wedding and he was great! They even brought a GoPro camera and CRANE to help get the best angles and shots! I CANNOT WAIT to see my video! Their filming and... Read More editing style is incomparable to anything you will find ANYWHERE! Highly recommended!

Memory Lane captures priceless memories

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Adrian V

My wife and I decided to go with Memory Lane after we had a chance to meet John from Memory Lane. He took his time to present what the company has to offer in a comfortable relaxed setting. After seeing the videos they produce and comparing them with the competition the choice... Read More was easy. Videography is not cheap. But after the seeing the finished product, it was worth it. The memories they captured are so special. Seeing the events of our special day from the third person perspective really adds so much. My wife and I will truly treasure these memories for years to come. John, Ricky, and Nikki were always very professional and friendly, the day of the wedding John and his crew were on time and made us feel comfortable. They were there but not there. Just captured the day. I would highly recommend them to others.