Comfortable Couture

With the modern and elegant bride in mind, Mia Bridal Couture presents a refreshing collection of wedding gowns from distinct couture designers. When hand-picking designers to come to Houston, we embrace "Comfortable Couture", which embodies the heart of Mia. Just as important as the purchase of your gown is the experience you receive at our boutique.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Fashion Services, Fashion

C7f0adfc 34e4 47ff aae9 b0978af28e40~rs 100

2509 River Oaks Blvd. , Houston, TX (713) 622-2022
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Stephanie S

I highly recommend!! This was the 4th bridal salon I went to and I could tell right away how professional they were. Samantha greeted us at the door, then we went through a check list of what I wanted and we looked at all of the dresses. She was so helpful and made sure I... Read More stayed within my budget. I loved talking to her in the dressing room too and she made me feel completely comfortable. Sometimes this process is very overwhelming so it helps to be with someone who is easy to talk to. I ended up saying yes to the dress here and I could not be more excited! Thanks so much to Samantha from Mia Couture!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Christina V

I am convinced it was fate that brought me to Mia Bridal Couture. I was stuck between two dresses and I could not decide between either of them even if my life depended on it. Then I kept seeing an ad for Pronovias on my Facebook newsfeed and I thought that was odd since I... Read More never looked at or tried on Pronovias before, but I loved the lace appliqué and illusion design in the photo and decided to explore the designer. I browsed the website and fell in love with an Atelier Pronovias dress, but then my next obstacle was to find a bridal salon that carried this couture line in Houston. Only two salons popped up on the location finder in Texas - zero in Houston, but I was determined. I called Mia Bridal Couture and not only did they carry the line, but they did have the dress to try on! I made an appointment with ease and I was lucky to have Sarah as my consultant. She understood me even through my indecisiveness and I never felt pressured. I ended up saying yes to the dress at Mia! The boutique is beautiful and there are big windows so you can get great natural lighting. I loved everything about my experience at Mia so far and I can't wait to get my dress in a few months!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rina B

I loved working with Rachel and team at Mia to help find my perfect dress. I spent months searching for the dress and instantly knew when I tried on my dress at Mia. I really loved working with them and finding my dress was the highlight of wedding planning .

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Laura C

Great experience. Lovely store, beautiful dresses, nice staff.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sydnee S

I came to Mia Bridal Couture with my MOH just for fun. I completely fell in love with the first dress I tried on (it's ALYNE BY RITA VINIERIS), and ended up bringing my mom back to purchase the dress. As in love with the dress as I was, the lovely ladies who work at Mia Bridal... Read More completely sold me on the experience. From the moment we walked in, they were so sweet and accommodating. They did a beautiful job making us feel super welcome. They have a gorgeous selection of dresses for every price range, and will walk you through every step of the process with grace. I recently brought my entire entourage (mom, MIL, MOH's, bridesmaids) back with me to pick up my dress. We were greeted with glasses of rose, smiling attendants who did everything from help me into my dress to help me put on my mother-in-law's challenging veil. From the first time I walked in, they gave me the full bridal treatment and did an excellent job of making sure my experience choosing my gown was unforgettable. I would definitely recommend this bridal boutique to any and every bride I know. Thank you Mia Bridal Couture! You guys are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elizabeth B

Mia bridal couture was a fabulous place to get the perfect dress! my experience well exceeded my expectations of finding the dress of my dreams from the second I booked my appointment. The staff was extremely helpful from the time I walked in until the time I walked out with my... Read More dress. the consultant really listened and understood everything I was looking for in a dress and was able to find the perfect one! 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle M

Wow! This store is absolutely stunning. The dresses are gorgeous and the staff is incredibly helpful. Rachel is the type of consultant who really makes you feel comfortable and enjoy the bridal experience. Whether you walk in for accessories or your gown Rachel makes you feel... Read More important and really values every bride! This place has been recommended by tons of fellow bride friends who have said that the staff at Mia makes this a flawless experience from the moment you walk in to find your dream dress to the moment you pick it up for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lizzy B

Very friendly and professional service. Beautiful and unique dresses. Such a beautiful space to try on and ultimately find a dress!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ali V

Mia Bridal is absolutely amazing! I came into Mia with a specific vision in mind, and they helped my vision to come true. They were able to contact the designer in order to make a number of customizations to my dress in order for it to be exactly what I wanted, and it turned... Read More out absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough great things about Mia Bridal, and I cannot wait to wear my dress in February!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Claire L

From start to finish, the ladies at Mia were incredible! Not to mention, the selection they offer is the best in Houston (trust me, we looked!). I absolutely loved my experience and knew that I could depend on their team for honesty, professionalism and style! Rachel is... Read More literally the best person on earth--she is so genuine and is eager to provide any help or suggestions to ensure that you are 100% pleased with your dress. Thanks Rachel and the rest of the amazing squad at Mia!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Mona R

Very inconsistent customer service. Came here initially for a dress. The first visit I had Brittney as a consultant who was wonderful. Ended up buying my dress from their sister store brick house bridal because they had more of the styles I was looking to compare. Came back here... Read More to look at veils a few months later and had an attendant name Jill who was horrible, extremely rude and condescending. She was so belittling towards me that I just left. I'm so glad that i did not buy my dress or veil from here. Don't waste your time and money here. The selection is very limited and for the amount of money you are going to spend you at least deserve courteous customer service. I would recommend Joan pillow bridal if you are looking for a higher end bridal boutique or their sister store brickhouse in the woodlands. Your bridal shopping experience should be a happy one, not one where you leave shaking and flustered.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Jacquelyn K

This was the first and only bridal salon I went to, and my dress was the second one I tried on! I couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful dress that was so suited to my taste and style. They have a beautiful selection and Lindsey was absolutely wonderful. Every staff member... Read More stopped by at some point throughout my appointment, offering advice and plenty of options. They also offer a great discount to brides on their first visit to Mia, so if you find your dream dress the first time you go, don't hesitate! Everyone was so attentive, sweet and helpful. No one was pushy; Lindsey knew right away which dress was mine, but let me go through the process and come to the decision on my own. Would recommend Mia Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Leslie S

Extremely pushy staff. I'm an analytical person, and somehow I got pushed into buying a dress I didn't want. I called the store back within an hour on a Saturday after buying it, and they LIED and said sorry no refunds we already submitted your order. They eventually let me... Read More choose another dress in the store or said I would loose my deposit. I'm only writing a review because I recently spoke to an ex-staff member and she said my story is similar to so many brides that go here and confirmed the store was lying when they stated that they submitted my order that day (it was Saturday!). They do have a good selection of dresses, but be firm and carefully think before purchasing anything and don't let the sales associates talk you into anything!!! I was also told they mark up the prices of their lace 2-3 times than other stores if you need to buy extra. I love everything about my wedding except my dress, don't let that happen to you!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Melissa M

I had a great experience at Mia Bridal Couture. From the second I got there till the moment I left I was treated with nothing but kindness. Sarah was my consultant and she was super sweet and helpful. She helped me to find the perfect dress, and I definitely recommend Mia Bridal... Read More Couture to every bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Rachel F

Words can't begin to express how thankful I am for all of the help from the ladies at Mia Bridal! Prior to visiting Mia Bridal, I thought that I had found "the dress" at another store earlier that day. However, I already had my appointment booked and eight girls in town for... Read More dress shopping so we still went anyway. I was very honest and upfront with Rachel (consultant I was paired with) and informed her that I already found the dress at another location. SHE WAS SO NICE and still treated me as though I had not said any of those words to her! She asked for the designer name and style so she could get a better understanding of what look I was going for in a wedding dress. She let all of my bridesmaids (I had an obnoxious amount of people with me) pick out a dress that they thought I would like. Not once was she flustered or overwhelmed by it either. I told her my budget and after a few minutes of browsing through some owns, she was helping get dressed in the first dress. It didn't give me any extra feelings and my family and friends also agreed. However, the second gown she had me try on stopped my world. I utterly had no words and was shocked. I stood in the dressing room for a few minutes because I knew that I wanted that dress for my wedding day now and was afraid to go show everyone and get mass amounts of feedback. Finally, I could hear my mom and friends outside beckoning for me to come out already. I walked out and no one said anything. Literally no words from anyone for a solid fifteen seconds. I had a 12 people with me total and no one was talking for the very first time all day. Everyone was too nervous to tell me that the second dress Rachel had me try on (the one she actually picked out for me) was really the dress they envisioned me walking down the aisle in at my wedding. Needless to say, happy tears started flowing and champagne was poured within the next five minutes. I truly can't say enough positive things about this place. Not only do they carry a wide range of gowns and designers, but they truly do CARE and want you to feel amazing in the dress of your dreams! I also purchased my veil here that same day! They have lovely options. If you're a bride to be, book an appointment here!!! I drove in from Austin based off recommendations from my wedding planner and it was so worth it! THANK YOU RACHEL!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Megan D

I loved my experience at Mia Bridal Couture! It has a great atmosphere, boutique-style, but with lots of options. Two of my friends found their dresses there, so I couldn't wait to go when it was my turn! Tina helped all of us find our perfect dress!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Taylor

I originally found my Rita Vinieris gown at Kleinfeld's in New York City but wanted to try it at home in Houston. From saying yes, to getting the gown in and ordering the veil, Mia was easy to work with! The salon was pretty and peaceful and made our appointments fun! And we got... Read More champagne when I said yes to the dress. Definitely a great experience.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Sarah R

Absolutely loved my experience at Mia! This boutique has the best selection of gowns and the consultants are so sweet. I adored Rachel! She did a great job coaching me throughout the process and providing real honest feedback. Not to mention, the store is gorgeous! I brought... Read More three of my sisters and my mom with me and we had a blast! I would highly recommend Mia Bridal and Rachel to anyone looking to find THE dress. Thanks again Mia for the pleasant experience!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Emily C

I've had such an amazing experience with Mia!! My bridal consultant, Rachel, was the best!! She made sure that I found the perfect dress and worked with me and the designer to make a few small changes (like cloth buttons instead of crystal). Rachel keeps me updated on my dress... Read More and I cannot wait to try it on when it arrives in October!! I've loved my experience and would recommend Mia to close friends getting married!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kathryn J

Good amount of dresses to choose from without being overwhelming. I would make sure Mia's price range is within your budget because you might fall in love with a dress that is more than you would like to spend. Mia Couture had the best customer service of any other bridal... Read More salons I went to, and I would recommend them to anyone! They were not pushy at all. In fact they even looked at pictures of dresses I found at other stores to help me make an objective decision. They were fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Allison B

The bridal consultants at Mia Bridal are the best in Houston, from my experience. They are patient, easy going, friendly and were wonderful not only to me but also my family and friends who were there for shopping support! It was a wonderful experience, including the champagne... Read More toast when I purchased my dress!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Very highly recommended!! With the help of Tina, my consultant, and Mia Bridal Couture, I had the experience I have always dreamed of! Thank you for making this moment one I will always remember!! :-)

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Rose T

I had a great experience at Mia Bridal Couture! I went to three other bridal salons and finally found my dress! Tina was my bridal consultant and she was the best! She was very knowledgeable and helpful and worked within my budget. She allowed me to try on as many gowns as... Read More I liked. I felt comfortable throughout the entire appointment. There was a nice selection of fashionable and well constructed gowns from various price points. I enjoyed my appt here and can't wait until my dress arrives!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Virginia

Wonderful experience. All of the staff was very helpful and supportive! My consultant, Rachel was amazing! She made me feel special and beautiful throughout my entire experience!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Megan P

The only time the sales girl smiled was when she said we should Goto the other store and get the first one. They didn't offer us anything to drink they just had water out. The energy in the store was dry, no one seemed happy or excited about the dresses. We've been to... Read More another store where they were so nice, offered champagne, we're excited about the dresses at the other store. Also the dresses are very matronly, covering up and not edgy or modern.