Mia Bridal Couture

(50)

Houston, TX

Comfortable Couture

With the modern and elegant bride in mind, Mia Bridal Couture presents a refreshing collection of wedding gowns from distinct couture designers. Our boutique pairs exceptional service with market intelligence to provide you a personable experience, unique in every way.

Type

Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

2509 River Oaks Blvd. , Houston, TX

Complete ease and fantastic service

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Priscilla R

From the moment I walked in, everyone was sweet and accommodating to my party. My consultant , Lauren, helped me try on various designs and listened to what my idea of a dream dress would be. Needless to say after trying on numerous dresses and going to another salon, I found my dream dress at Mia and could not be happier! I got everything I was looking for and received the best service! I highly recommend going to this salon, for the experience and beautiful gown selections.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Lyndsay N

This was the last boutique of a total of 5 I went to within 24 hrs, suffice to say I was very overwhelmed before I stepped into Mia. The minute I walked into the beautiful, glamorous store I began to relax and enjoy the experience. Brittany was my consultant and she was wonderful to work with. She showed me around the store and put me at ease. She was laid back and not too pushy. It was a busy day but all her attention was on me. I ended up purchasing one of the last dresses I tried on! Brittany followed up with me after the appointment and she was very informative and guided us through the next process of purchasing the dress. I spoke with a couple other gals as well and they were just as helpful. I couldn't of dreamed of a better experience. If you are in Houston I would highly recommend Mia Bridal Couture!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Jordan D

My experience with Mia Bridal was amazing. They were so very helpful and even ordering a gown into the shop for me. I could not have had a more wonderful experience! I ended up finding the perfect dress :)

Shop elsewhere - $5.8k dress Too SMALL

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Alle C

If you're on the hunt for a dress that will fit, I suggest you go elsewhere. My experience with Mia Bridal and their owner Jill was horrible. I wound up having to buy a second dress from BHLDN to change into at the reception because I could barely breathe much less sit in my original dress I purchased from Mia Bridal. After 5 alterations appointments, lots of time and money, my gown barely fit and I felt uncomfortable during my entire wedding ceremony. My measurements were clearly taken inaccurately since the sample size fit with clips strapping me in and extra fabric to spare. I ordered the same size as the sample size dress, and my wedding dress wouldn't even zip at my pick-up appointment and was entirely too short and too small. The sales clerks were misinformed and told me "I'm sure the alterations person can make it work." That's not what a bride wants to hear. They also tried to coax me into putting on my veil to try and cover the problem - the sales girls need training. Talk about a disappointment. While the owner attended one fitting appointment and offered to pitch in for only half of the alterations, which ran upwards of $900+, I did not find this to be a sufficient solution. To sum up this review, my customer experience was extremely terrible and I wound up with a less than perfect dress experience. When we requested a dress discount for our awful experience and poorly sized dress, the manager refused. Alterations did make the $5.8k+ dress wearable, but I could only stand in the dress (so unfortunately I was not able to sit during our Catholic ceremony). So glad my second dress from BHLDN worked out last minute, so I could move around our reception.

A SEVERE WORD OF CAUTION

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 aimee b

A SEVERE WORD OF CAUTION for any bride considering Mia Bridal Couture. We are disgusted/appalled with their lack of knowledge, judgment and professionalism. I purchased a signature designer wedding dress from a trunk show and the owner measured me herself. I did not have a corset/bra and asked about needing one. She replied, "You do not need a bra with this dress because it has boning already". The day of our wedding I wore the dress for 30 minutes when it began to sag and 45 minutes later it would not hold up. I spent our ENTIRE cocktail hour in a hotel room trying to hold the dress up. The only temporary solution was to wear a jacket on backwards! Before we cut the cake I had to change into a dress from Target that one of my bridesmaids brought. Mia Bridal did not know how to respond when I later called. I asked the owner "What have you done in this case before?" she replied, "I have no idea what to do, this never happened to me before". We showed Mia Bridal our wedding photos and asked for financial compensation. We subsequently received a formal letter through email stating “All Sales Final”. The owner would not speak to us again, so we tried contacting the co-owner (who primarily works at Brickhouse Bridal). The co-owner never directly deals with brides! We hired an attorney who sent Mia Bridal a settlement letter. Mia Bridal responded with a similar answer. We stopped legal proceedings due to financial strain and ultimately received NO refund. Mia Bridal was more concerned with monetary profits than compensating a nightmare-wedding dress scenario due to the owner’s lack of knowledge, judgment and professionalism.

nice bridal shop

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Phoebe Y

easy to work with and a good selection.

The best experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Courtney G

Lauren was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She made the experience so special. I walked in not knowing what exactly I wanted and she began pulling a few dresses then in minutes knew exactly the style I was going for. Shopping for your wedding dress should be stress free and an exciting time... Lauren made sure of this! Love Mia!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Heidi H

Mia provided a wonderful experience for wedding dress shopping! The girl who helped me was very knowledgable, respected my budget, and was very sweet! They also provide champagne for a toast when you pick your dress, which is a nice touch!

Great!.....till you pay

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Amanda C

I went to about 6 other dress shops and they did not give us the wow experience, more like the used car salesman experience. When I came here they treated me and my family (mom and sister) well. They were not pushy and made me feel special not like a sheep being herded. They let me try on as many dresses as I would like. They also made a point to find a discount on top of the "first day discount" when you try on a dress when they realized it was a little over my budget (a lot over it really). When the dress came in they were sure to get extra crystals just incase some came off. Oh they did measure out my dress too long. They kept denying it and there was no time to have it remade. The design on the dress did not allow it to be cut and pasted to make it shorted but they did cover all the cost at alterations because of their goof on measuring when we ordered it. Their taylor Jenny Kim Couture was one of the best parts of it all. Tina was the girl at Mia that helped me through the buying process. I would recommend going through them any day over their sister store Brick House Bridal with Jackie. They were not so great.

Mia Bridal: Best Place in Houston

Reviewed on 3/11/2014

With 2 older sisters, who are now married, I have done a fair amount of wedding dress shopping. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to go to Mia Bridal because my older sister had such a wonderful experience there. I could not have asked for a better shopping experience! The dresses are gorgeous and the staff are excellent and really listen to you as a bride. I found my dress at my first visit at Mia and ended up canceling another appointment because I knew I wasn't going to get a better experience than the one I had. i love this place and have already recommended it to two of my friends.

In Love

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Angela S

It was my first wedding dress fitting for the Amsale trunk show and the ladies were super helpful and explained well how it all worked. Lets just say i found my dress and the veil on the first trip to the store! :) Amazing customer service thus far!

Great service and staff

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Andrea A

I arrive an hour early to my appointment since I had saved it under EST on my phone but they were still able to accommodate me immediately. Starla was great in helping me pick out dresses that were just my taste and even one that I wasn't sure of but ended up LOVING it. They were super patient since I was stuck between 2 dresses and went back and forth a lot... I bought my dress that same day and received a discount for doing so. Thanks so much Starla!!

I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013

I had such an amazing experience at Mia Bridal Couture. The girls there were so sweet and encouraging. They were also very patient with me as I made my decision. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends who are looking for wedding dresses! I am so happy to be a Mia Bride!

amazing staff and friendly atmosphere

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Marla D

very friendly staff and very helpful went above and beyond to make sure my dress and veil was perfect. even contacted the designer in new york to make sure i had a veil for my bridal photos. Made the day of dress shopping feel very special!

WONDERFUL and efficient service

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Katy D

I purchased my Watters gown at Mia in February for my November 2 wedding, and had the dress, perfectly fitted to my body by the first week of June. They took great time and care with the trying on process, and I was the only person in the store at the time which I really appreciated (seeing other girls trying on wedding dresses while you put your first ones on is not really that fun-- this was my second time trying dresses and I luckily did not have that experience again). They treat you like a princess, and if you give them a price range they will tell you what side of the store to browse in and which racks to not even go towards! Very helpful. Their accessories are excellent too- I ordered a very unique (and expensive) veil that I decided I absolutely could not wear a couple of months later, but after it had already been ordered and made. Mia worked with me to find the RIGHT veil, and allowed us to count the cost of it towards the amount already spent for the more expensive but wrong veil. I purchased a bracelet that became the inspiration for my wedding cake as well from Mia, and the comb for my hair. Everything there is beautiful, they treat you like a princess, and they really work to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your dress and accessories. I appreciated their efficient service whenever I called or stopped in. They also recommended an incredible tailor whom I will use from now on for everything! LOVE MIA BRIDAL COUTURE!

Wonderful store

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Lisa G

Great customer service. Great selection. Overall great store.

Love this bridal salon!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Kelsey P

Mia Bridal Couture was the first salon I went to when I started looking for wedding dresses. Emily, one of the owners, worked with me and she was wonderful and very helpful! I looked at several other salons in Houston for dresses but none of them matched Mia Bridal Couture for service and styles. Emily was super helpful throughout the entire process and I loved my dress, it turned out perfect!

Best in Bridal Shops: Mia Bridal Couture

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Karen W

Erin was a wonderful bridal consultant at Mia Bridal Couture in Houston! She let me choose gowns I thought I would like and ended up suggesting one I didn't even know I wanted until I put it on. It was the perfect "bridal moment" when I put on my organza and lace Paloma Blanca gown. The mantilla veil added the perfect finishing touch. My mom and I both had tears in our eyes! The whole staff at Mia was perfectly professional and very helpful. I definitely recommend them to Houston brides.

Service was great

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Tzu-Yu C

I enjoy every time my visit. From making appointment, fitting, measurement, pickup and drop of for clean after my wedding. They are very professional. They provided a good price range of selections.

Wonderful experience at Mia!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Callie H

My experience at Mia was wonderful. Ashley was my consultant, and she was professional, polite, fun, and supportive. She was helpful throughout the decision-making process, offering thoughtful insight without being pushy or aggressive. I was also very impressed with the selection at Mia, great designers and a variety of price points. I have already recommended Mia to several friends and will continue to do so! It's a beautiful boutique, with a great selection and outstanding customer service.

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Kam K

I went to Mia Bridal Couture after leaving three other salons feeling hopeless. Emily immediately made me feel comfortable and took the time to find me the right dress. The shop is small but has a ton of dress choices, and there has never been a crowd so I was comfortable coming out in the dresses, which I didn't feel in some of the other large shops. I placed an order and changed my mind a few days later. Luckily, I was able to re-order another dress with no issue. Great store and even better staff.

Beautiful Gowns

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Ashley T

First, My Cousin to be was a consultant at Mia and at first I was hesitant to try on there, because I didnt know is i could afford a gown from there. But once there I was amazed at the selection and style choices. They have something for everyone. The gown I choose is not only amazingly gorgeous it was at a great price point too. The staff is awesome! Cant wait for my dress to come in. One Happy Bride

Understated elegance

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Brittany S

Brides-to-be: I purchased a simple, understated fit-and-flared Rivini from Mia (with the help of a representative named Erin). Erin was helpful, insightful and honest. She was instrumental in the finding/purchase of my wedding dress and the beautiful floor length mantilla veil. I am incredibly grateful for her expertise and contribution to my wedding dress shopping experience. There was a snafu which threatened anticipated dress arrival date—the dress failed quality controls. The atelier handled this tastefully. Mia affords quality gowns and professional services. I recommend! Brittany Thomas

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Kelsey D

I found my dream dress at Mia Bridal Couture. I was very pleased by the personal attention I received each time I went to the salon. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a unique, beautiful dress.

Beautiful dress wonderful service!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Sarah B

I loved everything about my wedding dress. I fell more in love with it every time I saw it. Everyone at Mia was so helpful and nice to me even though I was uncertain about what I wanted it was so great to have the assurance and help from Erin and the rest of the team at Mia.

Send Email