Cake Accessories, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

8035 Broadview Road, Broadview Heights, OH (440) 526-0499

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Allison V

Just ordered my wedding cake and can't wait to see how it turns out I'm sure beautiful like all the other cakes I get there!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Loni P

Our cake was beautiful, exactly what was wanted from my husband and I. perfect in every way!!!! I can't wait for our one year anniversary so I can eat it again!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Tatsuya N

Absolutely amazing experience form the begining to the end! They were friendly & professional. The cake was gorgeous and amazing! Thank you Michael Angelo's Bakery !

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Maria S

Michael Angelo's was chosen for us by our reception venue, as a cake was an "incentive" for signing a contract for reception. I wasn't familiar with the bakery, but it was nice to have one decision made for us! Our in-store consultation was disappointing; the woman who worked... Read More with us was hardly attentive and sort of rushed us through the appointment. She seemed more concerned with what was going on elsewhere in the bakery than talking with us. Nonetheless, all of the cake samples and filling options were delicious, and our decision was easy. We also picked a pretty basic cake, so there wasn't much time needed for that. Be sure that you specify to the bakery that you want them to bring a box when they deliver your cake IF you plan on saving the top layer. Our planner reminded us to do that, because in her experience, the bakery doesn't always provide that automatically. When it came to our wedding day, everything was perfect--the cake looked beautiful and tasted great! We selected white cake with a light, whipped frosting; three tiers, and a lemon raspberry filling. All of our guests complimented how delicious the cake was, and we are looking forward to our first anniversary when we take the top layer out of the freezer!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ashley G

We had such an elegant and beautiful cake!! it was delicious and looked absolutely perfect! beyond happy we chose them for our cake!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jenni C

Michaelangelo's does the bakery for all of our special occasions, as my sister and I used to work there many years ago. Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious, not to mention beautiful! Barely any cake left! We are never disappointed with their cakes!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Christine L

Michael Angelo's - made a beautiful wedding cake, it was exactly what I wanted and was expecting. Highly recommend it, they were reliable and delicious!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Michelle B

Michael Angelo's did my engagement cake. It turned out perfectly and it was really good, too! Everyone complimented it and the bakery was super easy to work with. My only little complaint was that I couldn't just give them an idea and have them be creative with it, which is... Read More something I like to do. But despite that small issue, my cake turned out amazing and they even helped us out when we realized our engagement party was going to be bigger than expected! I have even gone back several other times for birthday cupcakes, sweet treats, and a lot of other things! I plan to use them for my wedding as well!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nicole G

We ordered our cake and pastries from Michael Angelo's. Everything was fantastic! The cake was both delicious and beautiful. The pastries were excellent. They delivered everything just as ordered and it looked amazing! I would recommend Michael Angelo's to any bride and... Read More groom!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julie F

Picking our cake was fun and easy at Michael Angelo's! Everyone loved the taste of the cake and it was beautiful the day of the wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Brooke V

I was really happy we decided to go with Michael Angelo's Bakery for our wedding cake. Our in-store appointment was helpful to look at their books for ideas on size, shape, flavor, decoration, etc. What I thought was really helpful was that their information is available online... Read More so you have an idea before your appointment. I also brought in my own pictures of cake ideas I found online and they appreciated that! I do not recommend making an appointment on a Saturday because they are very busy! (a good thing!). Our contact was helpful in guiding us to make a decision! Our cake was just as we envisioned it and we were very happy with it. The only issue we faced was the delivery option - make sure you learn about qualifications for wedding cake delivery. Overall, this was a great experience and I recommend local brides checking them out for cakes (and other bakery options they have!).

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Chenita S

My Cake was Amazing for my wedding. It looked just as good as it taste. They totally were able to give me exactly what I asked for.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Amy P

Michael Angelo's has been a family-favorite bakery in our house for years--I knew as soon as we got engaged I wanted my cake to be from their kitchens. They definitely delivered exactly what we were looking for! We had a delicious marble cake with chocolate mousse filling that... Read More was a huge hit among guests. I will continue ordering from Michael Angelo's in the future for all my events in the Cleveland area!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Laura K

Best cake ever!!! Looked amazing and tasted great!!! thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Stephanie W

Our cake was so beautiful!!! It was exactly what we wanted and all of our guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Our desserts disappeared so fast that we didn't even see them! They were very accommodating with special requests and everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

My mother ordered my baby shower cake last week and drove 40 minutes to pick it up on Saturday. It was a baby shower for over 100 people, the cake was very expensive and a full sheet cake. I was so excited to eat this cake but when we cut into it IT WAS THE WRONG FLAVOR! The... Read More owners offered me a $25 gift card for their bakery after this, as if I want to go back there or if this will make up for this huge mistake. I have not had such terrible customer service experience in my life. The lady was not apologetic and told me it was my fault because the flavor of the cake was written down by their employee. I HAVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE WHAT I ASKED FOR. I AM NOT A LIAR. I have been going to this bakery for years and it's sad that they do not stay loyal to their customers. I will NEVER go back to this bakery again, which is sad because I use to come here for a lot of my bakery needs.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 kristie y

I am getting married in August and last on my to do list for vendors was deciding on a cake. I myself bake and decorate cakes, so my cake is VERY IMPORTANT to me on my wedding day. Everything so far with dealing with this bakery has been nothing but a hassle. I went in for a... Read More tasting and price for a cake and to start off the lady that consulted with me was not very nice at all. She said that some of my ideas were not good and wouldn't work for the cake I wanted. This drove me crazy since I myself make and decorate cakes. But I just went on with what she said and got over it. I really liked the taste of the cake when they first gave it to me....but then took leftovers home and had some later that day and it was very bad. This made me wonder about how the cake will taste the day of the wedding. They gave me a price and since I love how beautiful their cakes look i considered the price. I ended up cutting my guest list and wanted to speak to someone about this and to see what the price would go down to. The phone wasn't going through so I sent a email. They said they prefer me to call and set up another appointment....which is CRAZY since I am busy with work school and planning a wedding they want me to set up another appointment to just talk about minor changes? When I am going to be spending ALOT of money on a cake they should do things to my convenience. I haven't had any issues with any of my wedding planning besides with this bakery. VERY POOR customer service and very rude staff.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Debbie V

Cake turned out beautiful and tasted great! Very easy to work with and straight forward

so delcious

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rebecca U

We used Michael Angelo’s for our wedding on September 5, 2015 at the Tudor Arms hotel. We also got a grooms cake for the day before at our rehearsal dinner (a Beagle shaped cake!). Nothing but great things to say about them. Their cake was just divine. We got 3 different flavors... Read More in our cake: chocolate + chocolate raspberry, white cake + strawberry cassata, red velvet + cream cheese. Just… delicious. The service was great, so easy to work with too!

Perfect Cake - both look and taste!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Raelyn

I LOVED our cake from Michael Angelo's Bakery. Not only did it look exactly as I wanted, but it tasted AMAZING! The buttercream frosting is incredible. The staff at Michael Angelo's is great and their prices are reasonable/competitive. We had two meetings with them, and we... Read More booked at the second meeting. We designed our cake at that meeting and on the big day, it was exactly like we had discussed. I can't say enough good things about this bakery. I definitely recommend them to future brides!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Molly G

We decided to go with three different sheet cakes for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious. The sheet cakes were HUGE and we had more than enough for our 300 guests. I would highly recommend this bakery!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lisa A

Betsy is an amazing cake artist! She does an incredible job not only decorating the cakes and making them look like something out of a magazine, but they taste WONDERFUL!! I can't wait for my one year wedding anniversary to get the top tier out!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Colleen N

Michael Angelo's Bakery is absolutely wonderful. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. They executed it perfectly. I am so pleased we used them.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Ashley M

This cake was amazing! We got to pick exactly what we wanted with many options. The cake tasted great and it looked awesome too!

Yummy:)

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Kelly H

Our cake looked perfect!! I brought in a picture of the cake I had in mind. When we saw the cake in person, it was JUST like the picture and tasted so yummy! Thanks!:)