Cake Accessories, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

8035 Broadview Road, Broadview Heights, OH

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Laura K

Best cake ever!!! Looked amazing and tasted great!!! thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Stephanie W

Our cake was so beautiful!!! It was exactly what we wanted and all of our guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Our desserts disappeared so fast that we didn't even see them! They were very accommodating with special requests and everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

My mother ordered my baby shower cake last week and drove 40 minutes to pick it up on Saturday. It was a baby shower for over 100 people, the cake was very expensive and a full sheet cake. I was so excited to eat this cake but when we cut into it IT WAS THE WRONG FLAVOR! The... Read More owners offered me a $25 gift card for their bakery after this, as if I want to go back there or if this will make up for this huge mistake. I have not had such terrible customer service experience in my life. The lady was not apologetic and told me it was my fault because the flavor of the cake was written down by their employee. I HAVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE WHAT I ASKED FOR. I AM NOT A LIAR. I have been going to this bakery for years and it's sad that they do not stay loyal to their customers. I will NEVER go back to this bakery again, which is sad because I use to come here for a lot of my bakery needs.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 kristie y

I am getting married in August and last on my to do list for vendors was deciding on a cake. I myself bake and decorate cakes, so my cake is VERY IMPORTANT to me on my wedding day. Everything so far with dealing with this bakery has been nothing but a hassle. I went in for a... Read More tasting and price for a cake and to start off the lady that consulted with me was not very nice at all. She said that some of my ideas were not good and wouldn't work for the cake I wanted. This drove me crazy since I myself make and decorate cakes. But I just went on with what she said and got over it. I really liked the taste of the cake when they first gave it to me....but then took leftovers home and had some later that day and it was very bad. This made me wonder about how the cake will taste the day of the wedding. They gave me a price and since I love how beautiful their cakes look i considered the price. I ended up cutting my guest list and wanted to speak to someone about this and to see what the price would go down to. The phone wasn't going through so I sent a email. They said they prefer me to call and set up another appointment....which is CRAZY since I am busy with work school and planning a wedding they want me to set up another appointment to just talk about minor changes? When I am going to be spending ALOT of money on a cake they should do things to my convenience. I haven't had any issues with any of my wedding planning besides with this bakery. VERY POOR customer service and very rude staff.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Debbie V

Cake turned out beautiful and tasted great! Very easy to work with and straight forward

so delcious

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rebecca U

We used Michael Angelo’s for our wedding on September 5, 2015 at the Tudor Arms hotel. We also got a grooms cake for the day before at our rehearsal dinner (a Beagle shaped cake!). Nothing but great things to say about them. Their cake was just divine. We got 3 different flavors... Read More in our cake: chocolate + chocolate raspberry, white cake + strawberry cassata, red velvet + cream cheese. Just… delicious. The service was great, so easy to work with too!

Perfect Cake - both look and taste!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Raelyn

I LOVED our cake from Michael Angelo's Bakery. Not only did it look exactly as I wanted, but it tasted AMAZING! The buttercream frosting is incredible. The staff at Michael Angelo's is great and their prices are reasonable/competitive. We had two meetings with them, and we... Read More booked at the second meeting. We designed our cake at that meeting and on the big day, it was exactly like we had discussed. I can't say enough good things about this bakery. I definitely recommend them to future brides!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Molly G

We decided to go with three different sheet cakes for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious. The sheet cakes were HUGE and we had more than enough for our 300 guests. I would highly recommend this bakery!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lisa A

Betsy is an amazing cake artist! She does an incredible job not only decorating the cakes and making them look like something out of a magazine, but they taste WONDERFUL!! I can't wait for my one year wedding anniversary to get the top tier out!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Colleen N

Michael Angelo's Bakery is absolutely wonderful. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. They executed it perfectly. I am so pleased we used them.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Ashley M

This cake was amazing! We got to pick exactly what we wanted with many options. The cake tasted great and it looked awesome too!

Yummy:)

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Kelly H

Our cake looked perfect!! I brought in a picture of the cake I had in mind. When we saw the cake in person, it was JUST like the picture and tasted so yummy! Thanks!:)

Fantastic

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Joe S

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect. Not to mention it was by far the best tasting cake in the area for the price. They are very affordable and are willing to work with us on keeping within our budget.

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Megan O

I absolutely loved Michael Angelo's Bakery! We used them for our wedding cake a couple months ago. The cake was exactly what I wanted, and it was delicious too. They were reasonably priced compared to other bakeries I looked into.

Beautiful & delicious cake!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jaime M

Our wedding cake was beautiful and looked exactly like the picture on their website. The cake was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. Highly recommend.

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Mary D

We were so impressed with the cake we got from Michael Angelo's Bakery. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, it was so delicious! We got a 3-layer cake-- 1 layer of red velvet with cream cheese filling and 2 layers of chocolate cake with mocha filling. We had a hard time... Read More choosing, too! Every flavor we sampled was spectacular-- I can't make a wrong choice! The cake was moist and rich, and tasted freshly baked. Even next-day leftovers are still delicious! Many of our guests were so impressed! To top it all off, the price is incredibly competitive considering the high-quality of their cakes!

AWFUL Service.

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kelly A

This vendor came highly recommended from many people, including our Venue. When we met with them we loved the cake and knew we wanted to use them because it was great cake. When discussing delivery, they said they refused to deliver unless we paid $100!!!! We thought this was... Read More outrageous especially because our venue was recommending Michaelangelo's. We decided we would just get a friend to deliver the cake for us. This is what we did and it luckily ended up working out. Sadly, my husband (THE GROOM) had to go to get the cake as well. This was fine considering the guys don't have to do very much to get ready. However, when they arrived to get the cake, our whole order was NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the MORNING OF OUR WEDDING!!! They had to make our sheet cake while my husband and our friend waited. Luckily my husband did not tell me this until after the wedding because if he had told me I probably would have been majorly pissed. I am shocked that such a highly recommended bakery would have such completely awful service. I would NEVER recommend this bakery for such an important day. They have great bakery items and it is great to drop in and get something. They have no business making wedding cakes when they don't have your whole order ready the morning of your wedding. How embarrassing...

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Meagan B

Having read all the wonderful reviews about Michael Angelos bakery it was on our short list of bakeries to design and bake our wedding cake. Here is a brief and simple synopsis of the 14 minutes we spent at Michael Angelos. We did not even try the cake, so this review is... Read More simply of the staff member we spoke with. When we went in we were greeted by a pleasant woman behind the counter and told to go sit up front and the wedding coordinator would be right with us. A "staff member" appeared to help us, she didn't introduce herself, and was not even remotely friendly. After asking a couple questions, she abruptly stopped the questioning and asked us to pick three cake flavors and three icing flavors and disappeared. Upon her return, we were given information that completely contradicted what the three other bakeries had told us regarding complexities, size of cake needed. She refused to provide direct costs regarding decorating, only vaguely stating it should be around $30.. She also tried to up-sell on the size of the cake that we actually needed. We ended the meeting. This was not the type of service we were hoping for. Please note they quoted us a $75 delivery charge to deliver to Massimo's. I don't know if this is their standard charge but the other bakery we chose did not have a delivery fee or charge for cake decorating.

Best cakes ever

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Megan D

we used this amazing place for both the bridal shower and the wedding. The cake is still being talked about. This will be our families barker for life

As amazing as it looks!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kate K

My husband and I received SO many compliments on our cake! It was everything and more than I could have imagined! It's outside beauty and elegance matched it's inside deliciousness. Highly recommend!!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Amy S

We used Michaelangelo’s for my June 2014 wedding and loved them. We had the chocolate cake with chocolate mousse as well as the white cake with chocolate raspberry mousse. It was the best wedding cake we have ever tasted and all of the guest raved about it.

Delicious

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Nicole V

We LOVED the cake made for us by Michael Angelo's. It was absolutely beautiful and so delicious. Our guests kept raving about it and asking where it was from. Unfortunately, they couldn't deliver to our venue so my parents transported it. Otherwise a smashing success!

Delicious Cake & Reasonable Prices!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Christine P

Yum! Michael Angelo made my wedding cake and it was delicious! Light, fluffy, and the frosting was just incredible. I chose to use buttercream only, and not fondant, due to both cost and taste. Delivery was easy, and we were able to rent a cake stand. I was probably a really... Read More easy bride, as I opted for a plain white cake and then had my florist decorate the cake with fresh flowers in an ombre pattern. I chose yellow cake with lemon and raspberry mousse for the top 2 layers, and a white cake with raspberry mouse for the bottom layer. Prices were very reasonable and I was very pleased with Michael Angelo's!

Good to the last bite...

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Lauren B

We LOVE Michael Angelo's Bakery! Mike, Matt and the rest of the team at Michael Angelo's are fabulous and do great work! Michael Angelo's Bakery made us the most perfect wedding cake. It was beautiful and super delicious! There were ZERO left-overs... that's how good it... Read More was!!!

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Julie R

Michael Angelo's made the best wedding cake I have ever tasted! The cake was exactly what we pictured, and looked absolutely gorgeous! It was so good all the guests asked me where I got it, and not a single piece was left over! They were very reasonably priced and I would... Read More recommend them to everyone!!