Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

2210 NORTH WILLOW ROAD, URBANA, IL (217) 384-7914

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Thomas M

My experience at Michelle's was wonderful! I walked in with my mom without planning on buying or even trying on. I was assisted by Alex, who listened to my wants and took my mother's opinions into account as well. She helped us find the perfect dress and was a pleasure to... Read More work with. She followed up by writing me a thank-you note, calling me to come in for a fitting when the dress arrived, helping me pick out jewelry, and finally by emailing before the wedding to wish me luck. I felt really special and important and believed that Alex was as in love with the dress as I was. I would definitely recommend Michelle's and Alex in particular!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kelsie S

I really did enjoy my experience at Michelle's. All of the associates I worked with were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. When I first tried on my dress, the attendant helping me suggested a belt and a veil that she thought would look nice and I ended up buying them,... Read More too. They pulled the look together perfectly! They also helped me to find someone for alterations, which I appreciated. There was a nice selection of dresses and I would say it's worth checking out!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Emily V

I love my experience! The staff was so nice and made me feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend going to Michelle's!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenna R

Absolutely AMAZING customer service. They make you feel like you are the only bride in the store. Cassidy is my girl and she knew how to make me feel so comfortable and not self-conscious during my appointment.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Marta Z

By far the best bridal experience in Urbana-Champaign - the atmosphere is fantastic, the consultants are wonderful, and the selection is impressive! Special shout-out to Abby, who helped me find the most beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie P

From the very first call to Michelle's, I knew this would be a great experience. Before my bridal appointment, I had never tried a dress on or even looked at dresses on Pinterest, and after talking through mine & my fiance's story + my wants, interests, etc. with Alex, I found... Read More my dress (and it was only the 4th one I tried on!) I have been so impressed with the service, knowledge, and personality of those I have worked with at Michelle's so far, and very much appreciate the personal touches like a handwritten thank you note and emails from the staff! I highly recommend working with Michelle's for your bridal needs! They have also been great so far in help for bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, and Mother of the Bride dress! Cannot wait to continue working with them!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amanda B

I cannot express in words how amazing my experience at Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo was! From the moment I called to schedule my champagne appointment, the women were so pleasant and genuinely excited to help make my dream come true. When I arrived, I was showered with personal... Read More attention and dresses were pulled based off my personal wants and desires. The women I worked with were extremely friendly, kind, caring, and excited to hear all about my love story and my vision of my perfect wedding dress and wedding day. They even sent me a personalized thank you card after my appointment! I can't say enough good things about this bridal salon and it's employees.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Elise V

Between Prom, Pageants, and my wedding, I have purchased 10+ dresses from Michelle's and M2. They carry the most beautiful designers, styles, and accessories at decent prices. However, my bridal consultant wasn't very friendly. Michelle's was one of my first stops on my dress... Read More shopping adventure and I stopped in just to look around and wasn't planning on buying a dress that day. As I am pretty seasoned when it comes to dress shopping, I don't need a lot of help while looking and trying on. My consultant seemed annoyed that I wanted to try on so many dresses even though I didn't need her attention through it all. Her mood totally changed when I fell in love with a dress and she thought she may make a sale even though I said I wasn't looking to buy that day. They also seemed annoyed that I was getting married out of town so I wasn't interested in purchasing my bridesmaids dresses or tuxes through them.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Vicki H

Wow! Always the best dress styles and the most helpful and professional staff. Love the personal detail I am given while shopping!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Vicki H

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carrie R

They were very helpful! The salesgirl worked with me to pin on sleeves and show me what modesty panels would look like with the dress. I practically tried on every dress in the store.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kiersten D

Cassidy helped me find my dream gown for our September wedding! I made my first appointment on a whim and with a very broad idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. She was extremely patient and provided excellent input for finding the perfect dress and accessories! I LOVED my... Read More Maggie gown and MEG accessories! They were very classic and simple which was exactly what I'd envisioned! The ladies at Michelle's provided great customer service every time I came to the shop for an appointment! Kiersten made choosing our tuxes a super easy experience and kept me in the loop with updates on all of the groomsmen. We had just two issues with tux sizes and those were resolved perfectly the day prior to the wedding. I couldn't have asked for more in a bridal and tuxedo shop. If you're in the market for a wedding gown or tuxes, this should be your first stop!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

I heard about this bridal salon and drove about 4 hours to get here. I had a dress that I rushed into but was completely unsatisfied with it and the overall experience of gown shopping. Upon arrival, I was met with a highly knowledgeable and professional staff. I worked with... Read More Cassidy and she understood everything I was asking for. They didn't just sell me a dress. Cassidy helped me find and put me in the dress of my dreams. Thank you so much Cassidy!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 lori m

Michelle's Bridal is awesome. They truly care about their customers and the experience they have shopping for their wedding attire. I work with them on a weekly basis and am always impressed by the staff and their caring attitudes towards their brides. We are blessed to have... Read More such a cutting edge bridal facility in our local area!! Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Trinity W

absoultly LOVED this place, they work with you and make sure you are in love with your dress, they give so many discounts and helpful got our full wedding party dressed fom here <3

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

I had my heart set on a classic style lace trumpet gown. I researched online for pictures in price ranges I could afford. Allure dresses kept catching my eye, and Michelle's Bridal happened to carry Allure dresses. Once I went in for my appointment with Lauren and explained what... Read More I was looking for. As I was picking through the Allure dresses she suggested that I go outside the box and picked a couple from other designers that met my requests. Turns out she knew what I was looking for better than I did! I ended up leaving with a breath taking Maggie Sottero gown that fit the exact classy romantic feel I was wanting. And she was sure to keep it well in my price range. I made the order right away since it takes about 6 months for an order to come in. They kept great contact with me afterwards whenever I had any questions about my order or payments. After I had gotten my dress I had walked through a few other wedding shops that had dress sections included. It reassured me that I made the best choice of where to get my dress. Michelle's does not over charge for dresses like I had seen in other shops.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Laura T

Cassidy helped me find my dream dress! She was a fantastic help and was not pushy at all (which is what I dreaded most about dress shopping). We were able to roam the store to familiarize ourselves with the dresses and select a few to try on. I ended up getting the second dress... Read More I tried on after coming back for it. Everyone was super friendly and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Lauren M

I cannot say enough good things about our bridal consultant, Cassidy. She went over the top to make me feel at home and comfortable during wedding dress shopping, and I was able to find the perfect dress after trying on only 5! Trying on formal gowns is not one of my favorite... Read More things to do, but Cassidy and the girls at Michelle's made me feel like a queen during my Champagne Appointment!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Lisa P

Everything was perfect! I not only got my gorgeous bridal gown at Michelle's, they also dressed my Bridesmaids and even my Mom! Having everything under one roof was so convenient. I loved the Michael Kor's tuxedos we received, they were the perfect touch to our formal New... Read More Year's Eve wedding. The staff was so helpful with everything from out of town measurements (for both bridesmaids and groomsmen) to folding the pocket squares the correct way. I would highly recommend Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Whitney U

They were AMAZING! The staff was fun, professional, and patient. Their dresses are gorgeous! They have have the best inventory in the area with dresses of all sizes so anyone can find their perfect dress. I will be recommending them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Sara Y

I went in as an extra-picky bride, and I knew exactly what I didn't want. The gals at Michelle's were FANTASTIC to work with and I walked out so very happy to have finally found my dress in a very low-pressure, very low-key environment. They're top-notch and I would encourage... Read More anyone to visit...it's definitely worth the drive!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Elizabeth F

Sister in law and her now husband had such a stressful experience. Only 2 of 14 tuxedos actually fit . After staying up all night to see what tux fit what groomsman in the bridal party, they had to travel over an hour and a half to see about guessing new tuxedo sizes. After... Read More going back the next day to try to get things fixed the brides father still had one pant leg that was two inches longer than the other, ties were the wrong color, the grooms tux didn't fit, and vests were missing buttons. This was after several trips back. Needless to say I will be keeping business local for my wedding.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Patti T

GET YOUR DRESS HERE! I went to 3 different bridal salons and Michelle's was definitely the best hands down! Great customer service, and everyone was very friendly. I worked with Andria, she's amazingly awesome :) I could tell from the start I really liked her. She's a... Read More sweetheart, and knows her stuff! I loved that they had dresses pre picked out for me when I went into the dressing room! The dresses are excellent quality dresses. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you for helping me on one of the most important days of my life❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Hiliary C

I went to 4 bridal salons total and Michelle's by far had the best customer service our of all of them. I ended up getting my dress at a different salon, only because the color I wanted in the dress wasn't at Michelle's and I didn't want to risk ordering it and not liking the... Read More dress. I will definitely be back to look at bridesmaids dresses and tuxes. Cassidy helped me and I would recommend her to everyone. She knew current trends and I literally loved almost every single dress she had me try on.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Deborah W

Michelle’s Bridal was such an amazing experience! Hannah made me feel comfortable, and was extremely helpful! She contacted me the week prior to my appointment to find out what I liked and disliked, and with that information was able to have a great selection of dresses... Read More waiting for me. She did a fantastic job at accessorizing the dress I loved, and was able to answer all my questions and concerns throughout the whole process. Compared to my other experiences with dress shopping, this one doesn’t even compare. Hannah was amazing and helpful, the dressing area was personalized and cute, and the selection of gowns was perfect!