Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

2210 NORTH WILLOW ROAD, URBANA, IL (217) 384-7914

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sara E

Everything here was beyond perfect. Very first dress I️ tried on was immediately THE dress. Only problem was it was 500 dollars out of my price range. The manager worked with me and cut me a deal giving me 35% off the dress. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. I️ had Kayla... Read More and she was perfect. Highly recommend going here to find your dress!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Logan M

I found a veil I wanted from a trunk show but I needed to order it with a tiny alteration to it. When I picked it up the Tuesday before my wedding, I realized there was something missing..the gold stitching in the lace that was there when I tried it on. I called Michelle's right... Read More away and they said they would contact the designer and call me right back. I got a call 15 minutes later saying they talked to the designer and the trunk show piece had the gold stitching as a special and wasn't normally on that veil so when I ordered it, they made the veil the way it's originally made, just a little shorter like I had asked (which they got right by the way). They said they would remake it by the next day and overnight it and I would get it Thursday before my wedding. They did exactly that and I was so happy with it! It was the most beautiful veil ever and they were wonderful to work with even with the small hiccup!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley H

Magical experience finding my wedding dress!! Fell in love with the dress after my assistant understood my price range. Forever thankful for Michelle’s!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jacqueline F

I had the best experience at Michelle's! Alex was my consultant and was absolutely wonderful. She found dresses she knew I would like and gave me an extra pep talk! I found the dress I love there and would recommend them to anyone!

2017-10-05T13:29:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review! We are so glad you had a great experience and enjoyed your pep talk from Alex haha We can't wait to work with you throughout the rest of your engagement :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kaela M

My overall experience here was great. But one thing that really upset me was that they did not keep my budget in mind. I tried on several dresses within my budget, but as soon as my consultant found out I had another dress at another place that I liked she threw my budget out of... Read More my mind. She was going to do anything she could to get the sale. I tried on a dress, fell in love with it, even SAID YES, then she informed me it was $500 OVER my budget. Extremely disappointed.

2017-10-04T13:19:36 Response from the vendor

I am glad you had a great overall experience and apologize for your dress being over your budget. Budget is something we strive to respect and keep in mind when pulling dresses for brides. We will address this situation for the future. If there is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katie P

My family and I felt so welcomed by everyone! I feel so blessed! It was my first time dress shopping so I tried on many different styles and necklines. My stylist took very good care of me and pulled only dresses in my price range. I found the dress and had that moment everyone... Read More tells me about. I couldn't be happier with the service.

2017-10-04T13:21:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at Michelle's. We strive to provide 'that moment' with every bride. We love being part of such a special day :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jacquelyn S

Michelle's provided me with the ultimate dress shopping experience! My stylist, Savannah, actual had the wedding gown I ultimately chose already hanging in my room when I arrived. She was very patient as I tried on others at the request of my family. She even helped my future... Read More mother in law find her dress! It is a great shop with a wide variety of dresses and accessories. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone (prom or wedding)!

2017-10-04T13:23:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience. Savannah truly enjoyed helping you and your future mother in-law say yes to the dress! We can't wait to keep helping you and your group throughout your whole wedding process!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Michelle's is absolutely wonderful!! They really want to make sure you get your dress. I had Cassidy as my consultant, and she was awesome! She listened to what I liked and disliked about each dress, which led to my dream dress! She was so accommodating and helpful during... Read More the whole process. And the atmosphere there is just perfect!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Cori B

I had a great experience at Michelle's Bridal. I had just come from another appointment and Alex, my consultant, requested to see pictures of the other dresses I had tried on. She also had already had some dresses pulled based off of my Pinterest board I sent them a few days... Read More before. She then tried to pull some that were similar to the pictures I showed her. I found my perfect dress and all well within my budget. Alex did such a great job at making me feel comfortable and beautiful. I would definitely recommend any bride to this store!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Harley D

I had a great first experience (and birthday) at Michelle's Bridal last September! Even walked out with my dream wedding dress after my first time trying on (multiply) dresses. We celebrated with champagne afterwards =) The excellent service brought us back many times throughout... Read More this past year to order our bridesmaid dresses and grooms suits as well as try on MOB dresses during their events! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Sarah K

Michelle's Bridal gave me the best dress-searching experience I could have hoped for, and more. I called only one day before I was coming in and got a prompt appointment along with emails surveying my wedding aesthetic and what I hoped for in a wedding dress. They even looked... Read More through ALL of the dresses I had on Pinterest! Needless to say, I should not have been surprised when Cassidy's second dress for me to try on was the one. She knew all about the dresses and colors, along with the typical surprises (such as not loving a dress you thought you would) that come with a bridal appointment. I truly felt special in my entire time at Michelle's, and will always remember the genuine joy the employees felt for my decision and big day. As we move into the fitting/shipping season, I am completely confident that Cassidy will handle my dress well--especially since Michelle's gave me a huge packet to stay on top of things, along with a darling succulent for my home. I was so afraid I would have to go to so many bridal shops (I like to be sure and am bad at decision-making), but Michelle's made it easy while taking the time to make me and my mom feel special and listened to.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Tom M

My experience at Michelle's was wonderful! I walked in with my mom without planning on buying or even trying on. I was assisted by Alex, who listened to my wants and took my mother's opinions into account as well. She helped us find the perfect dress and was a pleasure to... Read More work with. She followed up by writing me a thank-you note, calling me to come in for a fitting when the dress arrived, helping me pick out jewelry, and finally by emailing before the wedding to wish me luck. I felt really special and important and believed that Alex was as in love with the dress as I was. I would definitely recommend Michelle's and Alex in particular!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kelsie S

I really did enjoy my experience at Michelle's. All of the associates I worked with were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. When I first tried on my dress, the attendant helping me suggested a belt and a veil that she thought would look nice and I ended up buying them,... Read More too. They pulled the look together perfectly! They also helped me to find someone for alterations, which I appreciated. There was a nice selection of dresses and I would say it's worth checking out!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Emily V

I love my experience! The staff was so nice and made me feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend going to Michelle's!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenna R

Absolutely AMAZING customer service. They make you feel like you are the only bride in the store. Cassidy is my girl and she knew how to make me feel so comfortable and not self-conscious during my appointment.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Marta Z

By far the best bridal experience in Urbana-Champaign - the atmosphere is fantastic, the consultants are wonderful, and the selection is impressive! Special shout-out to Abby, who helped me find the most beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie P

From the very first call to Michelle's, I knew this would be a great experience. Before my bridal appointment, I had never tried a dress on or even looked at dresses on Pinterest, and after talking through mine & my fiance's story + my wants, interests, etc. with Alex, I found... Read More my dress (and it was only the 4th one I tried on!) I have been so impressed with the service, knowledge, and personality of those I have worked with at Michelle's so far, and very much appreciate the personal touches like a handwritten thank you note and emails from the staff! I highly recommend working with Michelle's for your bridal needs! They have also been great so far in help for bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, and Mother of the Bride dress! Cannot wait to continue working with them!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amanda B

I cannot express in words how amazing my experience at Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo was! From the moment I called to schedule my champagne appointment, the women were so pleasant and genuinely excited to help make my dream come true. When I arrived, I was showered with personal... Read More attention and dresses were pulled based off my personal wants and desires. The women I worked with were extremely friendly, kind, caring, and excited to hear all about my love story and my vision of my perfect wedding dress and wedding day. They even sent me a personalized thank you card after my appointment! I can't say enough good things about this bridal salon and it's employees.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Elise V

Between Prom, Pageants, and my wedding, I have purchased 10+ dresses from Michelle's and M2. They carry the most beautiful designers, styles, and accessories at decent prices. However, my bridal consultant wasn't very friendly. Michelle's was one of my first stops on my dress... Read More shopping adventure and I stopped in just to look around and wasn't planning on buying a dress that day. As I am pretty seasoned when it comes to dress shopping, I don't need a lot of help while looking and trying on. My consultant seemed annoyed that I wanted to try on so many dresses even though I didn't need her attention through it all. Her mood totally changed when I fell in love with a dress and she thought she may make a sale even though I said I wasn't looking to buy that day. They also seemed annoyed that I was getting married out of town so I wasn't interested in purchasing my bridesmaids dresses or tuxes through them.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Vicki H

Wow! Always the best dress styles and the most helpful and professional staff. Love the personal detail I am given while shopping!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carrie R

They were very helpful! The salesgirl worked with me to pin on sleeves and show me what modesty panels would look like with the dress. I practically tried on every dress in the store.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kiersten D

Cassidy helped me find my dream gown for our September wedding! I made my first appointment on a whim and with a very broad idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. She was extremely patient and provided excellent input for finding the perfect dress and accessories! I LOVED my... Read More Maggie gown and MEG accessories! They were very classic and simple which was exactly what I'd envisioned! The ladies at Michelle's provided great customer service every time I came to the shop for an appointment! Kiersten made choosing our tuxes a super easy experience and kept me in the loop with updates on all of the groomsmen. We had just two issues with tux sizes and those were resolved perfectly the day prior to the wedding. I couldn't have asked for more in a bridal and tuxedo shop. If you're in the market for a wedding gown or tuxes, this should be your first stop!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

I heard about this bridal salon and drove about 4 hours to get here. I had a dress that I rushed into but was completely unsatisfied with it and the overall experience of gown shopping. Upon arrival, I was met with a highly knowledgeable and professional staff. I worked with... Read More Cassidy and she understood everything I was asking for. They didn't just sell me a dress. Cassidy helped me find and put me in the dress of my dreams. Thank you so much Cassidy!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 lori m

Michelle's Bridal is awesome. They truly care about their customers and the experience they have shopping for their wedding attire. I work with them on a weekly basis and am always impressed by the staff and their caring attitudes towards their brides. We are blessed to have... Read More such a cutting edge bridal facility in our local area!! Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Trinity W

absoultly LOVED this place, they work with you and make sure you are in love with your dress, they give so many discounts and helpful got our full wedding party dressed fom here <3