"Where Washington D.C. Gets Engaged"

Midtown Jewelers strives to present customers with an opportunity to experience the extraordinary. We specialize in unique pieces that are sought after and brought in from around the globe. Our brands are carefully selected, offering the finest quality, craftsmanship, elegance, and style.

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

11990 Market Street, Reston, VA (703) 707-9663

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tyler O

We LOVE Midtown Jewelers! We had great experiences both with purchasing my engagement ring, and again for our wedding bands. Bobby is so wonderful to work with! He knows so much about his products, he is very patient and really listens to your needs and concerns. He was always... Read More readily available. Our rings are perfect and gorgeous and fit well and they were ready in the time frame we needed. We really enjoyed the process and we will definitely come back again and again!

2016-11-07T06:43:06 Response from the vendor

Dear Tyler, thank you for the wonderful comments... It was our pleasure working with you both and the pictures you shared of the wedding are absolutely stunning!

Midtown Jeweler's Review

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Bobby and his staff are absolutely amazing. After doing an extensive amount of research on the top rated jewlers in the D.C. area, I decided to go with Midtown Jewelers. I was quite nervous when I first stepped foot in the door, as I was shopping for my Fiance's engagement... Read More ring, but I was immediately comforted by the owner Bobby Singh. He is very knowledgeable and super easy to get a long with. He helped me create the perfect ring for my fiance that was within my budget - and a single day hasn't passed without my fiance telling me that her ring is the most beautiful ring she has ever seen! Thanks again for all your help, and I would highly recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for fantastic quality and service! - Brendan

2015-08-28T09:10:34 Response from the vendor

Brendan, thank for the kind remarks. It was our pleasure to assist you and help find the perfect ring for your Allison. I am so happy to hear that she can not stop staring at it and telling you how much she loves it! Congrats... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

Midtown Jewelers has a great reputation for a reason. Lynn is so helpful. She really listens to her customers' dreams of the most important piece of jewelry they will ever own. My fiancé was treated so nicely and Lynn helped him customize a ring for me that is just perfect. I... Read More would highly recommend Midtown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Aushkon F

I went to about 15 different jewelers before deciding to go with Midtown. Their friendliness, patience, knowledge and pressure free environment is what made my decision. I worked with Bobby, but all the staff were very pleasant to interact with. I got the engagement ring I... Read More wanted at the price I wanted :) I would recommend them without hesitation and will be back their for our wedding bands.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Aushkon F

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Zach Q

Bobby made my engagement ring shopping as easy as it could be. He was there every step of the way answering all my questions and concerns i had. We will be going back for our wedding bands from MidTown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Derek K

Great service and communication during the entire process.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Olivia V

Bobby and the staff at Midtown are always a joy to work with. From the first time I went to the store to look at diamonds Bobby was patient and warm and helpful. We never felt pressured to make a purchase. The selection of rings in the store is outstanding, even for the most... Read More discerning of tastes. You are sure to walk away happy! I know there's many stores for engagement rings in northern Virginia, but please save yourself the time and go see Bobby and his staff. The entire process was efficient, straight-forward, and we both walked away completely satisfied.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rosel H

I have the perfect engagement and wedding rings, thanks to Lynn at Midtown Jewelers! I looked at so many rings and visited the top jewelers in the Washington, DC area and still could not find "the one" - the ring that reflected my style and the spirit of our marriage. One... Read More conversation with Lynn and things started to fall into place. She not only helped us find the perfect setting and a spectacular diamond, but took the time to modify the design of a wedding band that is the perfect complement to my beautiful engagement ring. Her knowledge, experience and patience made all the difference. Bobby and Vijay were also great. It is a wonderful team - professional, supportive and attentive to every detail. I recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for a special ring(s) from a trusted jeweler. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jon F

Absolutely amazed with the service and professionalism at Midtown. Vijay was great to work with in helping me decide on my fiancées engagement ring. No pressure at all and he worked around my busy schedule. Great selections that made her ring truly unique. We cannot wait to shop... Read More for our wedding bands at Midtown!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 R K

Great working with Lynn! Turning the girlfriend into a fiance was made extra special!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kevin T

I would absolutely recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for an engagement ring! Bobby and his staff were incredibly helpful when it came to picking the perfect ring that would fit our budget. He personally selects diamonds that look stunning and get the biggest and best... Read More quality stones for the price. He also worked with us on the price so that we could get a truly stunning ring. I will definitely be a lifelong customer of Midtown Jewelers!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stevhe B

I had terrible luck when I had my ring resized the first time and I found this place on the Knot. The reviews are true. This place is AMAZING. The entire staff was super nice and helpful. They put my mind at ease. I had my ring back in three days and it fits like a GLOVE. Lynn... Read More is also AMAZING! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Midtown Jewelers and their entire staff. They make you feel appreciated when you walk in the door, even if it's just to clean your ring for free. We will be shopping for wedding bands here!

2016-09-27T14:58:58 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure assisting you and making sure your engagement ring fit perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you at our Bridal Show and helping you find the perfect wedding bands...

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

I absolutely loved working with Midtown Jewelers. The customer service and knowledge was great and I am so happy that I stumbled upon this "GEM" in the Reston Town Center! They helped me throughout the entire process and even helped me brainstorm proposal ideas. Lynn was... Read More amazing and stayed in contact with me regarding all the details! I will not hesitate to use their services again and I will highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you Lynn and everyone else for helping me bring tears of joy to Nicole's eyes! She said yes!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Lynn was very helpful. We went to many jewelry stores where the people there wouldn't bother talking to us because of our age, but the salespeople at Midtown Jewelers seemed happy to help us, even though the process took over a year.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Lynn and everyone at Midtown Jewelers is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and passionate about jewelry of all kinds. They are very genuine and will honestly try their best to answer your questions and ensure that you walk way with a beautiful piece of jewelry. I highly... Read More recommend Midtown Jewelers. Feel confident and relaxed while working with them.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Incredible place to purchase engagement/wedding rings. Everyone, particularly Lynn, was helpful and guided us through the purchase. Lynn arranged for the vendor to send the exact ring we were interested in and seeing it in person was the clincher. Highly recommend. We have... Read More the perfect rings.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Michele B

My fiancé and I are extremely happy with our purchase of my engagement ring from Midtown. We worked with owner Bobby, who really listened to what was important to us in a ring. He found us the highest quality diamond within our budget, which was perfect. We couldn't be happier.... Read More We will be back to purchase our bands in a few months.

2016-05-28T08:47:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind remarks... You're ring is absolutely beautiful, love the Emerald-cut Diamond with classic Precision Set setting. Timeless!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Beautiful unique collection that you will not find anywhere else! Great staff that is still supporting us well after the sale.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

We continue to have nothing but wonderful experiences with Midtown Jewelers. Bobbi and Lynn are both warm and professional, and I couldn't imagine shopping with anyone else. Back before we were engaged, Lynn helped my fiancee pick out the first piece of jewelry he ever gave me... Read More (a pair of diamond drop earrings), which I adore and still wear daily. Bobbi guided us through the process of engagement ring shopping. He was always happy to go above and beyond for us. We always felt we were in good hands. His selection of settings is more diverse in style than any other jeweler we found in the surrounding areas, including Bethesda and Potomac. I liked that he had both traditional and very artistic, creative settings to choose from. Midtown is also one of the only certified Danhov retailers in the area. Bobbi was really wonderful about helping us pick out a stone. He found us lots of great options, and took it upon himself to find some very unique choices for us. I am over the moon about my engagement ring! Lynn helped us choose our wedding rings. I was a real pain about making a decision on this, but Lynn was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the entire process. She had different rings brought into the shop for me several different times, and was instrumental in helping me figure out what look I wanted.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Bobby and Lynn are absolutely amazing to work with. There's no pressure from them and believe me, they don't need it as their selection can't be found anywhere else. My fiance and I found both our engagement ring and wedding bands here and they're always a conversation piece... Read More wherever we go. You can't go wrong buying from Midtown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 elizabeth c

Bobby was so helpful and attentive, from the start. You are like family. You call and they know who you are. We had to go back for re sizing for two of the rings, and the process could not have been easier. Vijay and Bobby are awesome! Thanks guys!!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Nadia J

We had an old family stone put into a new setting for our engagement ring. Lynn at Midtown was so patient and knowledgeable. I bumbled through what I had in my mind and she was able to make it a reality. She had wonderful ideas for the wedding band to match. I cried when I saw... Read More the set it was so beautiful. She was also able to help my fiancée find a ring even with his allergies to various alloys. I would definitely recommend Midtown to anyone. Great staff, great service, and small family owned business.

Exceptional Craftsmanship and Service

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Working with Vijay was an awesome experience. He walked me through everything I needed to know about diamonds and the engagement ring design process. The customer service at Midtown Jewelers is second to none. Vijay really knows his stuff, and makes you feel extremely... Read More comfortable with what can be a nerve wracking process. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Vijay and Midtown Jewelers.

Quality Service, Products and Value!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Walking into Midtown Jewelers is not like walking into most jewelry stores. I walked into a pressure-free environment working with professional and very knowledgeable staff to choose the perfect ring for my fiance. From start to finish the process was well-detailed with numerous... Read More customization options, great value and a feeling that the customer was their top priority. They offered valuable insight and wonderful perks with the ring. I will be using them again!