"Where Washington D.C. Gets Engaged"

Midtown Jewelers strives to present customers with an opportunity to experience the extraordinary. We specialize in fine jewelry that is created in the United States. We are proud to represent the finest designers in the bridal industry, showcasing the most elegant and unique styles with the best craftsmanship and warranty. We want to make sure your beautiful engagement ring and wedding bands stay beautiful forever...

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

11990 Market Street, Suite D, Reston, VA (703) 707-9663
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Adine H

We LOVE Midtown Jewlers. They are the "Disney World" of fine jewelry. They really do make wishes and dreams come true......Lynn, like a Disney cast member provides exceptional service. She works diligently to support you (and any budget!). She builds relationships with every... Read More client and remembers all of the BIG and SMALL details about your likes, wishes, and any details you choose to share. She worked with my fiancées to create the most GORGEOUS engagement ring. They BOTH still managed to surprise me with the beauty and quality of the ring. She then helped us get amazing wedding bands at an exceptional price point. She made my daughter (who was a Junior Bridesmaid in my wedding) feel like a princess….She tirelessly helped me find wedding party gifts with my limited budget (the gifts were a huge success by the way…) Lynn made every experience a "destination" by her compassion, spirit, creativity and ability to create magic because of her personality and product. Her love of people and the business shines through in all of her interactions. Bobby, Lynn and every member of Midtown Jewlers staff/family provides exceptional quality and support. We are now customers for LIFE.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

Midtown Jewelers has a great reputation for a reason. Lynn is so helpful. She really listens to her customers' dreams of the most important piece of jewelry they will ever own. My fiancé was treated so nicely and Lynn helped him customize a ring for me that is just perfect. I... Read More would highly recommend Midtown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Basim M

I cant say enough good things about Midtown Jewelers and in particular Nancy Malesic. It was the first jewelry store that I walked into to "browse" for engagement rings. This was about a month before I planned to propose. Like most guys I had tried to go on the internet to do... Read More some research and was absolutely lost. A friend who came with me looked on yelp and heard from a friend about Midtown so we decided to go there first. We were greeted by Nancy. She was incredibly welcoming and in a great way not what I had expected with a jeweler. What I mean by that, is that she was concerned more about what my to be fiance wanted and not concerned about up-selling me in any way. She showed me a great number of rings but never once pushed one over the other (believe me she could have pushed me to buy a crazy expensive one). Once I decided on the ring we moved on to the diamonds and Nancy unlike others was completely honest. She showed me some larger. more expensive diamonds and when asked for her opinion didn't try to sell those. She pointed to a slightly smaller one that was more clear and cheaper. All the diamonds were in the range that I was willing to spend but she gave me her honest opinion which I greatly appreciated. 4 weeks out I had come to the conclusion on what I wanted but we had run into a problem of how soon it could be done. The diamond would need to be sent to California where the ring would be made. Nancy rushed the order and was able to get it done within 3 weeks as opposed to the 4 weeks needed which would have put me on the edge and possibly ruined my plans. The entire team at Midtown is great. I had a chance to speak with Bobby as well and he was beyond helpful. I now only hope my fiance gets my wedding band from them because I certainly will be coming back for hers.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Aushkon F

I went to about 15 different jewelers before deciding to go with Midtown. Their friendliness, patience, knowledge and pressure free environment is what made my decision. I worked with Bobby, but all the staff were very pleasant to interact with. I got the engagement ring I... Read More wanted at the price I wanted :) I would recommend them without hesitation and will be back their for our wedding bands.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Zach Q

Bobby made my engagement ring shopping as easy as it could be. He was there every step of the way answering all my questions and concerns i had. We will be going back for our wedding bands from MidTown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Derek K

Great service and communication during the entire process.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Olivia V

Bobby and the staff at Midtown are always a joy to work with. From the first time I went to the store to look at diamonds Bobby was patient and warm and helpful. We never felt pressured to make a purchase. The selection of rings in the store is outstanding, even for the most... Read More discerning of tastes. You are sure to walk away happy! I know there's many stores for engagement rings in northern Virginia, but please save yourself the time and go see Bobby and his staff. The entire process was efficient, straight-forward, and we both walked away completely satisfied.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rosel H

I have the perfect engagement and wedding rings, thanks to Lynn at Midtown Jewelers! I looked at so many rings and visited the top jewelers in the Washington, DC area and still could not find "the one" - the ring that reflected my style and the spirit of our marriage. One... Read More conversation with Lynn and things started to fall into place. She not only helped us find the perfect setting and a spectacular diamond, but took the time to modify the design of a wedding band that is the perfect complement to my beautiful engagement ring. Her knowledge, experience and patience made all the difference. Bobby and Vijay were also great. It is a wonderful team - professional, supportive and attentive to every detail. I recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for a special ring(s) from a trusted jeweler. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jon F

Absolutely amazed with the service and professionalism at Midtown. Vijay was great to work with in helping me decide on my fiancées engagement ring. No pressure at all and he worked around my busy schedule. Great selections that made her ring truly unique. We cannot wait to shop... Read More for our wedding bands at Midtown!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 R K

Great working with Lynn! Turning the girlfriend into a fiance was made extra special!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kevin T

I would absolutely recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for an engagement ring! Bobby and his staff were incredibly helpful when it came to picking the perfect ring that would fit our budget. He personally selects diamonds that look stunning and get the biggest and best... Read More quality stones for the price. He also worked with us on the price so that we could get a truly stunning ring. I will definitely be a lifelong customer of Midtown Jewelers!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tyler O

We LOVE Midtown Jewelers! We had great experiences both with purchasing my engagement ring, and again for our wedding bands. Bobby is so wonderful to work with! He knows so much about his products, he is very patient and really listens to your needs and concerns. He was always... Read More readily available. Our rings are perfect and gorgeous and fit well and they were ready in the time frame we needed. We really enjoyed the process and we will definitely come back again and again!

2016-11-07T06:43:06 Response from the vendor

Dear Tyler, thank you for the wonderful comments... It was our pleasure working with you both and the pictures you shared of the wedding are absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stevhe B

I had terrible luck when I had my ring resized the first time and I found this place on the Knot. The reviews are true. This place is AMAZING. The entire staff was super nice and helpful. They put my mind at ease. I had my ring back in three days and it fits like a GLOVE. Lynn... Read More is also AMAZING! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Midtown Jewelers and their entire staff. They make you feel appreciated when you walk in the door, even if it's just to clean your ring for free. We will be shopping for wedding bands here!

2016-09-27T14:58:58 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure assisting you and making sure your engagement ring fit perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you at our Bridal Show and helping you find the perfect wedding bands...

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

I absolutely loved working with Midtown Jewelers. The customer service and knowledge was great and I am so happy that I stumbled upon this "GEM" in the Reston Town Center! They helped me throughout the entire process and even helped me brainstorm proposal ideas. Lynn was... Read More amazing and stayed in contact with me regarding all the details! I will not hesitate to use their services again and I will highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you Lynn and everyone else for helping me bring tears of joy to Nicole's eyes! She said yes!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Lynn was very helpful. We went to many jewelry stores where the people there wouldn't bother talking to us because of our age, but the salespeople at Midtown Jewelers seemed happy to help us, even though the process took over a year.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Lynn and everyone at Midtown Jewelers is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and passionate about jewelry of all kinds. They are very genuine and will honestly try their best to answer your questions and ensure that you walk way with a beautiful piece of jewelry. I highly... Read More recommend Midtown Jewelers. Feel confident and relaxed while working with them.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Incredible place to purchase engagement/wedding rings. Everyone, particularly Lynn, was helpful and guided us through the purchase. Lynn arranged for the vendor to send the exact ring we were interested in and seeing it in person was the clincher. Highly recommend. We have... Read More the perfect rings.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Michele B

My fiancé and I are extremely happy with our purchase of my engagement ring from Midtown. We worked with owner Bobby, who really listened to what was important to us in a ring. He found us the highest quality diamond within our budget, which was perfect. We couldn't be happier.... Read More We will be back to purchase our bands in a few months.

2016-05-28T08:47:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind remarks... You're ring is absolutely beautiful, love the Emerald-cut Diamond with classic Precision Set setting. Timeless!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Beautiful unique collection that you will not find anywhere else! Great staff that is still supporting us well after the sale.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

We continue to have nothing but wonderful experiences with Midtown Jewelers. Bobbi and Lynn are both warm and professional, and I couldn't imagine shopping with anyone else. Back before we were engaged, Lynn helped my fiancee pick out the first piece of jewelry he ever gave me... Read More (a pair of diamond drop earrings), which I adore and still wear daily. Bobbi guided us through the process of engagement ring shopping. He was always happy to go above and beyond for us. We always felt we were in good hands. His selection of settings is more diverse in style than any other jeweler we found in the surrounding areas, including Bethesda and Potomac. I liked that he had both traditional and very artistic, creative settings to choose from. Midtown is also one of the only certified Danhov retailers in the area. Bobbi was really wonderful about helping us pick out a stone. He found us lots of great options, and took it upon himself to find some very unique choices for us. I am over the moon about my engagement ring! Lynn helped us choose our wedding rings. I was a real pain about making a decision on this, but Lynn was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the entire process. She had different rings brought into the shop for me several different times, and was instrumental in helping me figure out what look I wanted.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Bobby and Lynn are absolutely amazing to work with. There's no pressure from them and believe me, they don't need it as their selection can't be found anywhere else. My fiance and I found both our engagement ring and wedding bands here and they're always a conversation piece... Read More wherever we go. You can't go wrong buying from Midtown Jewelers.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 elizabeth c

Bobby was so helpful and attentive, from the start. You are like family. You call and they know who you are. We had to go back for re sizing for two of the rings, and the process could not have been easier. Vijay and Bobby are awesome! Thanks guys!!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Nadia J

We had an old family stone put into a new setting for our engagement ring. Lynn at Midtown was so patient and knowledgeable. I bumbled through what I had in my mind and she was able to make it a reality. She had wonderful ideas for the wedding band to match. I cried when I saw... Read More the set it was so beautiful. She was also able to help my fiancée find a ring even with his allergies to various alloys. I would definitely recommend Midtown to anyone. Great staff, great service, and small family owned business.

Exceptional Craftsmanship and Service

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Working with Vijay was an awesome experience. He walked me through everything I needed to know about diamonds and the engagement ring design process. The customer service at Midtown Jewelers is second to none. Vijay really knows his stuff, and makes you feel extremely... Read More comfortable with what can be a nerve wracking process. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Vijay and Midtown Jewelers.

Quality Service, Products and Value!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Walking into Midtown Jewelers is not like walking into most jewelry stores. I walked into a pressure-free environment working with professional and very knowledgeable staff to choose the perfect ring for my fiance. From start to finish the process was well-detailed with numerous... Read More customization options, great value and a feeling that the customer was their top priority. They offered valuable insight and wonderful perks with the ring. I will be using them again!

Bobby & Julie

Hi, my wife and I started Midtown Jewelers in 2008 with our beautiful little boutique in Reston. In an area where there are so many transients, we are both proud to say we are life long residents. Julie grew up in Leesburg and went to GMU and I grew up in Fairfax and went to VT (Go Hokies)! As a second generation jeweler, I learned the trade of fine jewelry and timepieces from my father. I hope you will come visit us and allow us the opportunity to show you our beautiful designers and gorgeous collection of rings, wedding bands, and fine jewelry. Sincerely, Bobby