Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus

Serving All South Jersey

When affordability and reliability really count

We provide an affordable, reliable, prompt and safe means of group transportation for your wedding day, rehearsal dinner or bachelor/bachelorette party. We will help you coordinate all your transportation needs. When affordability counts, call Mike's. All of our 13 seat shuttles have heat and air.

$ – Inexpensive

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving all of New Jersey, Serving All South Jersey , NJ Serving All South Jersey (609) 287-3028

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

Wow! The service that we received from Mike and his crew was amazing. First of all, I was blessed with torrential downpour on the day of my wedding (apparently I will have lots of good luck). Our driver who drove an hour and a half to pick us up at my sister's house walked... Read More each and every bridal party and family member to the bus one at a time under an umbrella while he himself got soaked. He then walked out each box of bouquets and wedding flowers! Then as we hit the parkway, the rain began beating against the bus, leaving barely any visibility. Our driver handled it like a pro. We arrived safely at our destination and despite the weather, had a smooth ride from start to finish. Personally, I would like to thank Mike for doing us a huge favor and picking us up from a hour and a half away and still giving us a much better price than any limo company would do. Awesome service. Well worth the money to ensure that your guests can get back and forth to their hotel without the stress or worry of who's drinking and driving!

2017-05-20T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This was the first wedding that I really needed to bring my swimmies! You have a beautiful family and it was my pleasure being a part of your BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

I wish I could give Mike a million stars!! The transportation that we had originally booked dropped our reservation 2 months before our big day. Hysterical, crying and transportation-less, I called and spoke to Mike from Mike's affordable shuttle service. Mike was so kind to... Read More me. He calmed my panicked bride nerves and I was able to book his service that very day. We had two shuttles for a Friday night wedding in October. Both handicap accessible (one of my bridesmaids is in a wheel chair) and it made me extremely happy that she was able to ride with us! The shuttles were clean, the drivers extremely friendly and funny. The inside of the shuttle was even decorated with white balloons, boa's and ribbon's, with "Going to the chapel of love playing". Like the name say's, they are extremely affordable and my guest's loved loved loved having a shuttle service. Thank you so much mike!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jen R

This was so much better (and cheaper, and safer, and more logical) than a limo. It was one of the easiest things to book for our wedding- we got a quote, discussed details, booked it- BAM, done. It was excellent for ferrying our guests to and from the hotel and reception hall.... Read More The drivers were polite, the shuttles were clean and comfy, and the handicapped seat up front was perfect for my big poofy dress. It was easy to see how someone in a wheelchair could easily get on board and sit comfortably. On our humid wedding day in August, the air conditioning was a godsend, and our driver was super nice.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bob S

This is the second time that I used Mike's Shuttle. This time, as the father of the bride, you want to make sure that all the pre-paid services go on errorfree and in the background. I never once worried about Mike. He more than adequately handed the task that he was presented... Read More with. All my guests were happy. I was happy.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Cally I

Fantastic! Mikes Affordable Shuttle was wonderful working with. They were super friendly and the guests loved the service. It was one aspect of our wedding that we didn't have to worry about. Mikes Affordable Shuttle was very professional, reasonable, and a great wedding vendor.... Read More Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Nicole C

Mike's shuttle service is the way to go! We used his services for my wedding in June. We had 2 small shuttles for the wedding party, one of which was decorated for the girls and had white feather boas and balloons and played our music on the way to the venue. It really helped... Read More to calm nerves and got us excited for the festivities to come. We also had 2 larger shuttles to bring guests from the hotel to the venue and back. Everything was there on time and worked well. I would highly recommend them for your special day! You will have no worries and they are definitely one of the most affordable options around.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren S

"We used Mike's Shuttle service for our wedding in June. I was more than satisfied with the the level of service and cooperation from Mike and his drivers. Everyone I spoke with leading up to the wedding was beyond friendly and they were able to accommodate all of our needs and... Read More requests. They worked with us to plan out the best routes and times possible and they're pricing is very reasonable. Mike was very honest and open about our options and I really enjoyed talking and planning with him. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and our lead driver (Dennis) was very accessible and friendly throughout the day. Their main focus (as we were told many times) is to get all of our people there on time. Then genuinely cared and did not want the bride and groom to have to worry about the shuttles on the wedding day. I'd highly recommend Mike's shuttle to anyone looking for an affordable shuttle for the wedding. Great first time experience and tremendous customer service!"

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Hallie G

Mike is one of the friendliest most on top of it vendors and he really put my mind at ease when planning the transportation for our wedding. He was open to different ideas we had about shuttling our guests home vs just to the after party and was very honest and easy going. The... Read More driver on the day of the wedding was dressed professionally and was super friendly while also giving us space to be in the moment and enjoy our big day. He was timely and the communication was so easeful! They were one of the only vendors who reached out to me before I had to reach out to them to touch base on the day of details. Their pricing is super competitive and I hope to book them again for events in the future now that I know how easy and affordable they are to work with!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Diane G

One of the best decisions we made was to use Mike's Affordable Shuttle to transport our guest from the hotel to the reception. On time, friendly and professional, Mike was stress free to work with and really a pleasure from the first contact. He seems to really care about making... Read More your day great! Can not say enough about how happy we were. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Liz T

One of the best wedding decisions I made. Our driver Bill went out of his way to accommodate us throughout the entire evening. He even assisted in getting our elderly relatives to their seat at the ceremony. The jitney was well decorated for the occasion. I will be recommending... Read More Mike's business in the future.

2017-06-26T05:36:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will forward this to Bill. We here at Mikes wish you all the best. Mike

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Katie D

We used Mike's for our wedding at Brant Beach on 5/13/17. I was blown away with how responsive and informative they were when I first called as well as their extremely competitive rates. However, their service on my wedding day was INCREDIBLE. A nor'easter hit the island on... Read More our wedding day, causing quite a bit of flooding. Jeff was assigned as our primary contact, and he made sure that I knew there were no problems with our guests. When I called because my transportation was delayed, Jeff assured me he would make sure the guests arrived after I did (my specific request). My guests raved about how friendly the drivers were and how wonderful it was to not worry about transportation with the rain. I would 100% refer anyone to Mike's and would use them every time I needed transportation in the area again. Thanks so much to both Mike and Jeff!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Derek M

Mike's was unbelievable! After dealing with two other limo company's cancelling on use the week before our wedding because they could make more money doing a prom. Mike's stepped up and saved the day for us! They were professional, friendly, on time, and the shuttle bus was in... Read More impeccable shape. We cannot thank them enough for stepping up and saving the day! We would highly recommend using them. Thank you, Derek and Kristine Miller

2017-06-21T10:20:12 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure!! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jason B

We could not be happier with our Shuttle Bus Service. Mike and his team did an excellent job from first contact through the end of the reception. Communications were spot on. Driver was friendly and even accommodated an additional trip at the end of the night when we needed it.... Read More I highly recommend Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus looking for excellent service for their bridal party or guests!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jenny T

Mike's services were amazing! Everything was extremely easy to book and Mike was very nice to work with me since I only needed the use of a shuttle for 30 minutes. Everywhere else I called was double, even triple the price of what Mike charged us. He showed up perfectly on time... Read More and patiently waited when my bridesmaids and I ran a little behind. The shuttle was even decorated for us! We cannot recommend Mike's Affordable Shuttle enough!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Cathy G

I was sweating the whole shuttle thing and the timing and was not impressed with other shuttle services. I found Mike through the outstanding reviews and outstanding he is along with his other drivers! The bride & groom and guests couldn't be happier with the shuttle... Read More service--they had the shuttles beautifully decorated for the wedding and were right on time, knew the island, etc. Mike is extremely responsive, efficient and I knew I had the right service the first time I spoke with him. We'll be hiring him again for our next daughter's wedding!

2017-06-20T12:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Cathy. We look forward to spending another magical evening with your family next year!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Crystal S

We can't thank Mike's Affordable Shuttle Service enough for providing transportation for our bridal party and guests for our wedding at Valenzano's Winery. The shuttles were super clean and nicely decorated for the bridal party, and all of the drivers were friendly. They even... Read More had great music for us! I would highly recommend using them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

Mike took care of all transportation needs of my Wedding on May 5th. His company name says most of it...but there's more. Affordable? Yes! Reliable in the most horrible weather ever? Absolutely! First Class Service? Yes! Ask any of the 14 Bridal party that were escorted one... Read More by one covered by an umbrella to the shuttle during a torrential downpour. Last minute arrangements? Sure! Mike met all of our needs and made transportation a worry free and affordable experience.

2017-05-20T10:18:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We shuttled 7 weddings that day broke 4 umbrellas I went through 2 suits but still met some of the nicest people making the best out of a bad situation! We wish you a lifetime of Love and laughter!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sue M

We used Mikes Affordable shuttle for our daughter's wedding in Avalon. Mike was very easy to work with and always available when I had a question. The shuttles were on time and the drivers very friendly. it was a great experience and I would definitely use him again.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Annmarie L

Awesome and very affordable service! Mike's was amazing! Steve, our driver, was wonderful. This was such an affordable option for us when other services ran in the thousand dollar range an up. The shuttle was fun and comfortable and Mike was so great to work with. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christie W

Working with Mike was one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning. He was super responsive upon initial contact, he called me to discuss different options for our day. We needed a shuttle to take us to-and-from our venue for pictures prior to the wedding but also to... Read More transport some of our guests from The Windrift in Avalon to our venue, The Reeds, in Stone Harbor. Mike helped to put my mind at ease by coming up with a plan to take care of both. We weren't sure if we would need 2 shuttles or not, it would depend on how many of our guests were staying at the Windrift, which I wouldn't know until closer to the wedding. He allowed me to make a decision on the second shuttle closer to the date and was super flexible when going about it. George, our driver, checked in with me in the days leading up to the wedding. He was so kind and helpful for what we needed. When he picked us up on the day of the wedding he was accommodating to what we needed (some plans changed last minute because of the weather) - he had cute wedding music playing for us and the shuttle was decorated on the inside, it was so fun! I also loved that the shuttles were a jitney, gave our wedding the true jersey shore/destination feel. Mike's affordable shuttle was amazing and as their company name says, affordable too! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy and responsive transportation company!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Justine G

My wife and I got married in Stone Harbor, NJ and were looking for a reliable shuttle service for our guests as well as bridal party. After reading several reviews, we reached out to Mike to see if he could accommodate our needs for the wedding day. Mike got back to us... Read More immediately and we were able to discuss what was needed in more detail over the phone. After hearing what we were looking for, Mike gave us an estimate that was WELL below anything we had heard so far. I thought there had to be some sort of catch, but there was none. The drivers contacted me the week of the wedding just to once again confirm all plans. On the day of, they took care of everything. Everyone was prompt, courteous, and professional. The shuttles kept the party going and were a hit with the guests. They made sure everyone got to where they needed to go, no questions asked. Could not be more satisfied with this service.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Caitlin O

If I could give Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus more than 5 stars, I would!! Mike delivers amazing service and is very accommodating. After our first conversation, he put my mind at ease and I knew I was in good hands working with him. He is professional, patient, friendly and... Read More experienced. You will not have to worry about a thing if you book with Mike!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Allie N

SO easy to work with and def the best price! Mike made the whole process so easy and worked with me to give me the amount of shuttles for the times I wanted them. I even ended up extending one shuttle at the end of the night when our after party ran longer. And our guest... Read More appreciated having the transportation so much. They even decorated the inside of one of the shuttles which I loved!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Lauren M

Amazing service and for course very affordable. Thank you for helping make our day wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Dorothy S

Mikes affordable shuttle bus was the best decision we made for our wedding day! The driver was so nice and friendly, came right on time with the bus all decorated and good music was on! He helped take anything in and out of the bus for us and made sure everything went as smooth... Read More as possible for us! I would highly recommend using them! Won't break your bank and is sooo worth it!