Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus

Serving All South Jersey

When affordability and reliability really count

We provide an affordable, reliable, prompt and safe means of group transportation for your wedding day, rehearsal dinner or bachelor/bachelorette party. We will help you coordinate all your transportation needs. When affordability counts, call Mike's. All of our 13 seat shuttles have heat and air.

$ – Inexpensive

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving all of New Jersey, Serving All South Jersey , NJ Serving All South Jersey (609) 287-3028

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

Wow! The service that we received from Mike and his crew was amazing. First of all, I was blessed with torrential downpour on the day of my wedding (apparently I will have lots of good luck). Our driver who drove an hour and a half to pick us up at my sister's house walked... Read More each and every bridal party and family member to the bus one at a time under an umbrella while he himself got soaked. He then walked out each box of bouquets and wedding flowers! Then as we hit the parkway, the rain began beating against the bus, leaving barely any visibility. Our driver handled it like a pro. We arrived safely at our destination and despite the weather, had a smooth ride from start to finish. Personally, I would like to thank Mike for doing us a huge favor and picking us up from a hour and a half away and still giving us a much better price than any limo company would do. Awesome service. Well worth the money to ensure that your guests can get back and forth to their hotel without the stress or worry of who's drinking and driving!

2017-05-20T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This was the first wedding that I really needed to bring my swimmies! You have a beautiful family and it was my pleasure being a part of your BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

I wish I could give Mike a million stars!! The transportation that we had originally booked dropped our reservation 2 months before our big day. Hysterical, crying and transportation-less, I called and spoke to Mike from Mike's affordable shuttle service. Mike was so kind to... Read More me. He calmed my panicked bride nerves and I was able to book his service that very day. We had two shuttles for a Friday night wedding in October. Both handicap accessible (one of my bridesmaids is in a wheel chair) and it made me extremely happy that she was able to ride with us! The shuttles were clean, the drivers extremely friendly and funny. The inside of the shuttle was even decorated with white balloons, boa's and ribbon's, with "Going to the chapel of love playing". Like the name say's, they are extremely affordable and my guest's loved loved loved having a shuttle service. Thank you so much mike!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jen R

This was so much better (and cheaper, and safer, and more logical) than a limo. It was one of the easiest things to book for our wedding- we got a quote, discussed details, booked it- BAM, done. It was excellent for ferrying our guests to and from the hotel and reception hall.... Read More The drivers were polite, the shuttles were clean and comfy, and the handicapped seat up front was perfect for my big poofy dress. It was easy to see how someone in a wheelchair could easily get on board and sit comfortably. On our humid wedding day in August, the air conditioning was a godsend, and our driver was super nice.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Molly G

It was an absolute pleasure to use Mike's Affordable Shuttle for shuttle services at our wedding. They were incredibly professional, responsive, experienced and made me feel at ease when coordinating my big day. I could not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kaitlyn G

Mike made the booking process simple and easy. The shuttle was very clean. He was prompt with his timing. His services were affordable. We highly recommend him for any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Lauren K

Mike was very easy to work with and helped our guests to and from our venue efficiently. Guests told me the shuttles were clean and played music during the drive. Most of our wedding was staying in hotels on LBI and with summer traffic, they still managed to arrive on time for... Read More the ceremony thanks to the schedule Mike set up. Glad we used them for our wedding transportation!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gabrielle C

Roughly one month before our wedding, our transportation company cancelled on our wedding. In a pure panic, I scrambled to grab my computer, searched for shuttles around Atlantic City, NJ, and Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus popped up. When I called Mike, my entire mood changed.... Read More He was extremely friendly, insanely accommodating, and went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He empathized with my situation and really made me feel so much better. He fit us into his schedule with such short notice and I don't think we could ever thank him enough. The night of our wedding, our driver Dennis did everything he could to make the transportation for our guests smooth and seamless. He was personable, friendly, and made things so easy for my wife and I! I recommend this company to any bride or client looking! It's not another one of those "out to get your money" companies. They really treat you like family. Thank you so much Mike and Dennis!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kim B

Talking and working with Mike was informative and a breeze when it came to booking a shuttle for our guests on our Wedding day. He had the best rates in town and was in constant communication leading up to our event. He even e-mailed me a detailed paragraph for me to print out... Read More a message for our guests with all of the shuttle information. The day of, everything went smooth and there weren't any issues. I highly recommend this company for your transportation needs.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Amanda D

Mike and his guys were awesome!! From the booking process Mike was patient and detailed and worked with me the whole way! The day of his guys were OUTSTANDING! They were a blast to have. They dealt with us running behind and did whatever they could to help us out! This company... Read More is awesome, affordable, fun, and worth every penny!!! Thanks guys for a great day!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Sam M

These guys were great! Super easy to deal with. Readily available to answer any questions. Jitneys were clean. Drivers were professionally fun. They did not watch the clock in terms of the rental window. Extremely reliable throughout our wedding weekend (we used them for our... Read More rehearsal dinner and also wedding day). Would not hesitate to recommend to others. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Chelsea V

Mike's shuttle service exceeded our expectations! They agreed to pick my husband up from the hotel prior to our scheduled time so that he could get ready at the venue before our wedding ceremony started. When we spoke to Mike about the number of guests we had staying at the... Read More hotel for our wedding, he graciously offered to supply us with a second shuttle so that we had a constant rotation of transportation both to and from our wedding venue! The transportation that Mike's company provided was timely and smooth. We couldn't be happier with our decision to book with Mike's Affordable Shuttle!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamie S

I'm so glad we ended up going with Mike's. We had a few hurdles to jump (our wedding was on the beach on a holiday weekend), but the problems were solved and Mike was very communicative with me throughout the planning process. We got the 56-seaters, and they were clean,... Read More professional, and driven by the friendliest people! Even when a drunken 90s-singalong materialized, our driver kept a smile on his face. Let's be real though, he was prob singing too. Plus, Mike's really was the most affordable option. Very happy with this choice!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bob S

This is the second time that I used Mike's Shuttle. This time, as the father of the bride, you want to make sure that all the pre-paid services go on errorfree and in the background. I never once worried about Mike. He more than adequately handed the task that he was presented... Read More with. All my guests were happy. I was happy.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Cally I

Fantastic! Mikes Affordable Shuttle was wonderful working with. They were super friendly and the guests loved the service. It was one aspect of our wedding that we didn't have to worry about. Mikes Affordable Shuttle was very professional, reasonable, and a great wedding vendor.... Read More Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Nicole C

Mike's shuttle service is the way to go! We used his services for my wedding in June. We had 2 small shuttles for the wedding party, one of which was decorated for the girls and had white feather boas and balloons and played our music on the way to the venue. It really helped... Read More to calm nerves and got us excited for the festivities to come. We also had 2 larger shuttles to bring guests from the hotel to the venue and back. Everything was there on time and worked well. I would highly recommend them for your special day! You will have no worries and they are definitely one of the most affordable options around.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren S

"We used Mike's Shuttle service for our wedding in June. I was more than satisfied with the the level of service and cooperation from Mike and his drivers. Everyone I spoke with leading up to the wedding was beyond friendly and they were able to accommodate all of our needs and... Read More requests. They worked with us to plan out the best routes and times possible and they're pricing is very reasonable. Mike was very honest and open about our options and I really enjoyed talking and planning with him. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and our lead driver (Dennis) was very accessible and friendly throughout the day. Their main focus (as we were told many times) is to get all of our people there on time. Then genuinely cared and did not want the bride and groom to have to worry about the shuttles on the wedding day. I'd highly recommend Mike's shuttle to anyone looking for an affordable shuttle for the wedding. Great first time experience and tremendous customer service!"

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Hallie G

Mike is one of the friendliest most on top of it vendors and he really put my mind at ease when planning the transportation for our wedding. He was open to different ideas we had about shuttling our guests home vs just to the after party and was very honest and easy going. The... Read More driver on the day of the wedding was dressed professionally and was super friendly while also giving us space to be in the moment and enjoy our big day. He was timely and the communication was so easeful! They were one of the only vendors who reached out to me before I had to reach out to them to touch base on the day of details. Their pricing is super competitive and I hope to book them again for events in the future now that I know how easy and affordable they are to work with!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Diane G

One of the best decisions we made was to use Mike's Affordable Shuttle to transport our guest from the hotel to the reception. On time, friendly and professional, Mike was stress free to work with and really a pleasure from the first contact. He seems to really care about making... Read More your day great! Can not say enough about how happy we were. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Liz T

One of the best wedding decisions I made. Our driver Bill went out of his way to accommodate us throughout the entire evening. He even assisted in getting our elderly relatives to their seat at the ceremony. The jitney was well decorated for the occasion. I will be recommending... Read More Mike's business in the future.

2017-06-26T05:36:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will forward this to Bill. We here at Mikes wish you all the best. Mike

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Katie D

We used Mike's for our wedding at Brant Beach on 5/13/17. I was blown away with how responsive and informative they were when I first called as well as their extremely competitive rates. However, their service on my wedding day was INCREDIBLE. A nor'easter hit the island on... Read More our wedding day, causing quite a bit of flooding. Jeff was assigned as our primary contact, and he made sure that I knew there were no problems with our guests. When I called because my transportation was delayed, Jeff assured me he would make sure the guests arrived after I did (my specific request). My guests raved about how friendly the drivers were and how wonderful it was to not worry about transportation with the rain. I would 100% refer anyone to Mike's and would use them every time I needed transportation in the area again. Thanks so much to both Mike and Jeff!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Derek M

Mike's was unbelievable! After dealing with two other limo company's cancelling on use the week before our wedding because they could make more money doing a prom. Mike's stepped up and saved the day for us! They were professional, friendly, on time, and the shuttle bus was in... Read More impeccable shape. We cannot thank them enough for stepping up and saving the day! We would highly recommend using them. Thank you, Derek and Kristine Miller

2017-06-21T10:20:12 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure!! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jason B

We could not be happier with our Shuttle Bus Service. Mike and his team did an excellent job from first contact through the end of the reception. Communications were spot on. Driver was friendly and even accommodated an additional trip at the end of the night when we needed it.... Read More I highly recommend Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus looking for excellent service for their bridal party or guests!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jenny T

Mike's services were amazing! Everything was extremely easy to book and Mike was very nice to work with me since I only needed the use of a shuttle for 30 minutes. Everywhere else I called was double, even triple the price of what Mike charged us. He showed up perfectly on time... Read More and patiently waited when my bridesmaids and I ran a little behind. The shuttle was even decorated for us! We cannot recommend Mike's Affordable Shuttle enough!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Cathy G

I was sweating the whole shuttle thing and the timing and was not impressed with other shuttle services. I found Mike through the outstanding reviews and outstanding he is along with his other drivers! The bride & groom and guests couldn't be happier with the shuttle... Read More service--they had the shuttles beautifully decorated for the wedding and were right on time, knew the island, etc. Mike is extremely responsive, efficient and I knew I had the right service the first time I spoke with him. We'll be hiring him again for our next daughter's wedding!

2017-06-20T12:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Cathy. We look forward to spending another magical evening with your family next year!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Crystal S

We can't thank Mike's Affordable Shuttle Service enough for providing transportation for our bridal party and guests for our wedding at Valenzano's Winery. The shuttles were super clean and nicely decorated for the bridal party, and all of the drivers were friendly. They even... Read More had great music for us! I would highly recommend using them for any occasion!