Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus

Serving All South Jersey

When affordability and reliability really count

We provide an affordable, reliable, prompt and safe means of group transportation for your wedding day, rehearsal dinner or bachelor/bachelorette party. We will help you coordinate all your transportation needs. When affordability counts, call Mike's. All of our 13 seat shuttles have heat and air.

$ – Inexpensive

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving all of New Jersey, Serving All South Jersey , NJ Serving All South Jersey (609) 287-3028

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

Wow! The service that we received from Mike and his crew was amazing. First of all, I was blessed with torrential downpour on the day of my wedding (apparently I will have lots of good luck). Our driver who drove an hour and a half to pick us up at my sister's house walked... Read More each and every bridal party and family member to the bus one at a time under an umbrella while he himself got soaked. He then walked out each box of bouquets and wedding flowers! Then as we hit the parkway, the rain began beating against the bus, leaving barely any visibility. Our driver handled it like a pro. We arrived safely at our destination and despite the weather, had a smooth ride from start to finish. Personally, I would like to thank Mike for doing us a huge favor and picking us up from a hour and a half away and still giving us a much better price than any limo company would do. Awesome service. Well worth the money to ensure that your guests can get back and forth to their hotel without the stress or worry of who's drinking and driving!

2017-05-20T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This was the first wedding that I really needed to bring my swimmies! You have a beautiful family and it was my pleasure being a part of your BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

I wish I could give Mike a million stars!! The transportation that we had originally booked dropped our reservation 2 months before our big day. Hysterical, crying and transportation-less, I called and spoke to Mike from Mike's affordable shuttle service. Mike was so kind to... Read More me. He calmed my panicked bride nerves and I was able to book his service that very day. We had two shuttles for a Friday night wedding in October. Both handicap accessible (one of my bridesmaids is in a wheel chair) and it made me extremely happy that she was able to ride with us! The shuttles were clean, the drivers extremely friendly and funny. The inside of the shuttle was even decorated with white balloons, boa's and ribbon's, with "Going to the chapel of love playing". Like the name say's, they are extremely affordable and my guest's loved loved loved having a shuttle service. Thank you so much mike!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jen R

This was so much better (and cheaper, and safer, and more logical) than a limo. It was one of the easiest things to book for our wedding- we got a quote, discussed details, booked it- BAM, done. It was excellent for ferrying our guests to and from the hotel and reception hall.... Read More The drivers were polite, the shuttles were clean and comfy, and the handicapped seat up front was perfect for my big poofy dress. It was easy to see how someone in a wheelchair could easily get on board and sit comfortably. On our humid wedding day in August, the air conditioning was a godsend, and our driver was super nice.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Carson M

Mike was really great to work with. He was very flexible with our requests and was up front and honest during the entire planning process. The drivers were professional and timely, and met our needs. His prices were very competitive and economical. I would highly recommend... Read More using Mike's Affordable Shuttle for any event.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Drew M

I highly recommend Mike’s Affordable Shuttle Service. The driver was on time and provide shuttle service to and from our hotel to a bar/restaurant. The service was very affordable when compared to the other quotes I received.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Christa M

Excellent! Mike's Affordable Shuttle provided outstanding service for our recent wedding at Blue Heron Pines! Mike was always available throughout our planning process to answer any questions that we had. Mike was very flexible when it came to payment options and guest count -... Read More allowing us to make changes to our reservation within weeks of our wedding. Mike accommodated as many trips needed to ensure that our guests were transported safely and comfortably between our wedding at Blue Heron Pines and our hotel accommodations at Renault Wedding. Many thanks to Mike's Affordable Shuttle for being a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Leah H

Tommy was AMAZING! My guests all raved about how kind he was. On the way to the venue my mother in law's shoe broke and he offered to stop for glue before he went back to move guests. He also delivered a phone back to the venue that a guest had left. He was reliable and on time... Read More and made sure everything ran smoothly. Tommy and Mike worked to give me a timeline of how the day would run best before hand. The jitney was clean and even decorated with wedding bells and balloons! The price was unbeatable and so much for affordable than a limo! Thank you again Mike & Tommy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lindsey D

Mike was so great and easy to work with and very responsive! We needed four buses for our wedding and all showed up on time with no issues.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Dakota H

My husband and I got married in Stone Harbor, NJ. Our ceremony was on the beach and the reception at The Reeds. They made it so easy with coordinating the schedule of pick ups etc. Mike and his team exceeded our expectations! Everyone was courteous and prompt. If you are looking... Read More for a reliable shuttle company that will treat your guests well, Mikes Affordable Shuttle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Laura E

Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus was a pleasure to work with! Given that I was planning my wedding from another country, Mike was very understanding and accomodating as I finalized many of the details at the last minute. His professionalism and flexibility were very much... Read More appreciated. All our guests enjoyed the hospitality demonstrated by Mike and all of his drivers. Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kristen M

I would highly recommend this shuttle option! I spoke with Mike directly when organizing my shuttle and he was fantastic in working with our crazy wedding day schedule and accommodating all of our needs at a very affordable price. The day of the wedding he was punctual and well... Read More dressed. Everything was professional, the shuttle we had was brand new and comfortable. It was perfect because we did a beach ceremony and the wedding party was able to stash their belongings safely on the shuttle as well as escape to the AC afterwards while my groom and I were still finishing pictures. I didn't have to worry about a single thing with the shuttle on my big day. Thanks Mike!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Caroline R

We used Mike's to transport guests from several different locations to our wedding location and we could not recommend them more. They are organized, professional, timely...basically, everything you want in a shuttle company. They were so easy to work with and willing to go with... Read More the flow and accommodate all of our requests. We also felt like their pricing was great--they are are a great value.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jennifer D

I can’t say enough about how great Mikes affordable shuttle bus was! From start to finish they made everything so much easier and stress free for us. We got married in ocean city nj and both drivers were there right on time (despite a bike race going on and lots of traffic).... Read More Both busses were decorated with adorable wedding decorations and both drivers were SO nice! When my priest was a 1/2 hour late for my mass they kept me calm and joked with me until I got off the bus. Later in the night all my guests raves about the jitneys and how amazing both drivers were. Book them before it’s too late!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ashley H

BOOK THIS SHUTTLE! Mike was amazing to plan with and George was the best driver ever. Dont even think about booking somewhere else because you will be sorry. The price cant be beat and the service is amazing. George was so fun, flexible, and kind. The bus was decorated for... Read More our wedding and the music was bumping! The groom sites our time on the shuttle bus as one of his favorite memories for the day. If i ever have an event where I need transportation again, I am only using Mikes Affordable Shuttle.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Mallory G

We used Mike's to transport guests from the Holiday Inn in Absecon to the Ram's Head Inn. Overall, Mike was very professional and great to work with.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Molly G

It was an absolute pleasure to use Mike's Affordable Shuttle for shuttle services at our wedding. They were incredibly professional, responsive, experienced and made me feel at ease when coordinating my big day. I could not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kaitlyn G

Mike made the booking process simple and easy. The shuttle was very clean. He was prompt with his timing. His services were affordable. We highly recommend him for any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Lauren K

Mike was very easy to work with and helped our guests to and from our venue efficiently. Guests told me the shuttles were clean and played music during the drive. Most of our wedding was staying in hotels on LBI and with summer traffic, they still managed to arrive on time for... Read More the ceremony thanks to the schedule Mike set up. Glad we used them for our wedding transportation!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gabrielle C

Roughly one month before our wedding, our transportation company cancelled on our wedding. In a pure panic, I scrambled to grab my computer, searched for shuttles around Atlantic City, NJ, and Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus popped up. When I called Mike, my entire mood changed.... Read More He was extremely friendly, insanely accommodating, and went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He empathized with my situation and really made me feel so much better. He fit us into his schedule with such short notice and I don't think we could ever thank him enough. The night of our wedding, our driver Dennis did everything he could to make the transportation for our guests smooth and seamless. He was personable, friendly, and made things so easy for my wife and I! I recommend this company to any bride or client looking! It's not another one of those "out to get your money" companies. They really treat you like family. Thank you so much Mike and Dennis!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kim B

Talking and working with Mike was informative and a breeze when it came to booking a shuttle for our guests on our Wedding day. He had the best rates in town and was in constant communication leading up to our event. He even e-mailed me a detailed paragraph for me to print out... Read More a message for our guests with all of the shuttle information. The day of, everything went smooth and there weren't any issues. I highly recommend this company for your transportation needs.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Amanda D

Mike and his guys were awesome!! From the booking process Mike was patient and detailed and worked with me the whole way! The day of his guys were OUTSTANDING! They were a blast to have. They dealt with us running behind and did whatever they could to help us out! This company... Read More is awesome, affordable, fun, and worth every penny!!! Thanks guys for a great day!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Sam M

These guys were great! Super easy to deal with. Readily available to answer any questions. Jitneys were clean. Drivers were professionally fun. They did not watch the clock in terms of the rental window. Extremely reliable throughout our wedding weekend (we used them for our... Read More rehearsal dinner and also wedding day). Would not hesitate to recommend to others. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Chelsea V

Mike's shuttle service exceeded our expectations! They agreed to pick my husband up from the hotel prior to our scheduled time so that he could get ready at the venue before our wedding ceremony started. When we spoke to Mike about the number of guests we had staying at the... Read More hotel for our wedding, he graciously offered to supply us with a second shuttle so that we had a constant rotation of transportation both to and from our wedding venue! The transportation that Mike's company provided was timely and smooth. We couldn't be happier with our decision to book with Mike's Affordable Shuttle!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamie S

I'm so glad we ended up going with Mike's. We had a few hurdles to jump (our wedding was on the beach on a holiday weekend), but the problems were solved and Mike was very communicative with me throughout the planning process. We got the 56-seaters, and they were clean,... Read More professional, and driven by the friendliest people! Even when a drunken 90s-singalong materialized, our driver kept a smile on his face. Let's be real though, he was prob singing too. Plus, Mike's really was the most affordable option. Very happy with this choice!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bob S

This is the second time that I used Mike's Shuttle. This time, as the father of the bride, you want to make sure that all the pre-paid services go on errorfree and in the background. I never once worried about Mike. He more than adequately handed the task that he was presented... Read More with. All my guests were happy. I was happy.