Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus

Serving All South Jersey

When affordability and reliability really count

We provide an affordable, reliable, prompt and safe means of group transportation for your wedding day, rehearsal dinner or bachelor/bachelorette party. We will help you coordinate all your transportation needs. When affordability counts, call Mike's. All of our 13 seat shuttles have heat and air.

$ – Inexpensive

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving all of New Jersey, Serving All South Jersey , NJ Serving All South Jersey (609) 287-3028

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Dawn D

Wow! The service that we received from Mike and his crew was amazing. First of all, I was blessed with torrential downpour on the day of my wedding (apparently I will have lots of good luck). Our driver who drove an hour and a half to pick us up at my sister's house walked... Read More each and every bridal party and family member to the bus one at a time under an umbrella while he himself got soaked. He then walked out each box of bouquets and wedding flowers! Then as we hit the parkway, the rain began beating against the bus, leaving barely any visibility. Our driver handled it like a pro. We arrived safely at our destination and despite the weather, had a smooth ride from start to finish. Personally, I would like to thank Mike for doing us a huge favor and picking us up from a hour and a half away and still giving us a much better price than any limo company would do. Awesome service. Well worth the money to ensure that your guests can get back and forth to their hotel without the stress or worry of who's drinking and driving!

2017-05-20T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This was the first wedding that I really needed to bring my swimmies! You have a beautiful family and it was my pleasure being a part of your BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

I wish I could give Mike a million stars!! The transportation that we had originally booked dropped our reservation 2 months before our big day. Hysterical, crying and transportation-less, I called and spoke to Mike from Mike's affordable shuttle service. Mike was so kind to... Read More me. He calmed my panicked bride nerves and I was able to book his service that very day. We had two shuttles for a Friday night wedding in October. Both handicap accessible (one of my bridesmaids is in a wheel chair) and it made me extremely happy that she was able to ride with us! The shuttles were clean, the drivers extremely friendly and funny. The inside of the shuttle was even decorated with white balloons, boa's and ribbon's, with "Going to the chapel of love playing". Like the name say's, they are extremely affordable and my guest's loved loved loved having a shuttle service. Thank you so much mike!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jen R

This was so much better (and cheaper, and safer, and more logical) than a limo. It was one of the easiest things to book for our wedding- we got a quote, discussed details, booked it- BAM, done. It was excellent for ferrying our guests to and from the hotel and reception hall.... Read More The drivers were polite, the shuttles were clean and comfy, and the handicapped seat up front was perfect for my big poofy dress. It was easy to see how someone in a wheelchair could easily get on board and sit comfortably. On our humid wedding day in August, the air conditioning was a godsend, and our driver was super nice.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Crystal S

We can't thank Mike's Affordable Shuttle Service enough for providing transportation for our bridal party and guests for our wedding at Valenzano's Winery. The shuttles were super clean and nicely decorated for the bridal party, and all of the drivers were friendly. They even... Read More had great music for us! I would highly recommend using them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

Mike took care of all transportation needs of my Wedding on May 5th. His company name says most of it...but there's more. Affordable? Yes! Reliable in the most horrible weather ever? Absolutely! First Class Service? Yes! Ask any of the 14 Bridal party that were escorted one... Read More by one covered by an umbrella to the shuttle during a torrential downpour. Last minute arrangements? Sure! Mike met all of our needs and made transportation a worry free and affordable experience.

2017-05-20T10:18:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We shuttled 7 weddings that day broke 4 umbrellas I went through 2 suits but still met some of the nicest people making the best out of a bad situation! We wish you a lifetime of Love and laughter!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sue M

We used Mikes Affordable shuttle for our daughter's wedding in Avalon. Mike was very easy to work with and always available when I had a question. The shuttles were on time and the drivers very friendly. it was a great experience and I would definitely use him again.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Annmarie L

Awesome and very affordable service! Mike's was amazing! Steve, our driver, was wonderful. This was such an affordable option for us when other services ran in the thousand dollar range an up. The shuttle was fun and comfortable and Mike was so great to work with. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christie W

Working with Mike was one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning. He was super responsive upon initial contact, he called me to discuss different options for our day. We needed a shuttle to take us to-and-from our venue for pictures prior to the wedding but also to... Read More transport some of our guests from The Windrift in Avalon to our venue, The Reeds, in Stone Harbor. Mike helped to put my mind at ease by coming up with a plan to take care of both. We weren't sure if we would need 2 shuttles or not, it would depend on how many of our guests were staying at the Windrift, which I wouldn't know until closer to the wedding. He allowed me to make a decision on the second shuttle closer to the date and was super flexible when going about it. George, our driver, checked in with me in the days leading up to the wedding. He was so kind and helpful for what we needed. When he picked us up on the day of the wedding he was accommodating to what we needed (some plans changed last minute because of the weather) - he had cute wedding music playing for us and the shuttle was decorated on the inside, it was so fun! I also loved that the shuttles were a jitney, gave our wedding the true jersey shore/destination feel. Mike's affordable shuttle was amazing and as their company name says, affordable too! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy and responsive transportation company!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Alex B

My wife and I got married in Stone Harbor, NJ and were looking for a reliable shuttle service for our guests as well as bridal party. After reading several reviews, we reached out to Mike to see if he could accommodate our needs for the wedding day. Mike got back to us... Read More immediately and we were able to discuss what was needed in more detail over the phone. After hearing what we were looking for, Mike gave us an estimate that was WELL below anything we had heard so far. I thought there had to be some sort of catch, but there was none. The drivers contacted me the week of the wedding just to once again confirm all plans. On the day of, they took care of everything. Everyone was prompt, courteous, and professional. The shuttles kept the party going and were a hit with the guests. They made sure everyone got to where they needed to go, no questions asked. Could not be more satisfied with this service.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Caitlin O

If I could give Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus more than 5 stars, I would!! Mike delivers amazing service and is very accommodating. After our first conversation, he put my mind at ease and I knew I was in good hands working with him. He is professional, patient, friendly and... Read More experienced. You will not have to worry about a thing if you book with Mike!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Allie N

SO easy to work with and def the best price! Mike made the whole process so easy and worked with me to give me the amount of shuttles for the times I wanted them. I even ended up extending one shuttle at the end of the night when our after party ran longer. And our guest... Read More appreciated having the transportation so much. They even decorated the inside of one of the shuttles which I loved!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Lauren M

Amazing service and for course very affordable. Thank you for helping make our day wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Dorothy S

Mikes affordable shuttle bus was the best decision we made for our wedding day! The driver was so nice and friendly, came right on time with the bus all decorated and good music was on! He helped take anything in and out of the bus for us and made sure everything went as smooth... Read More as possible for us! I would highly recommend using them! Won't break your bank and is sooo worth it!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Jim O

Was a great decision to go with Mike's shuttles, They took all the pressure off of us with their transportation service. Top notch would use them in a heart beat.Great drivers very attentive to our needs. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca E

Great Choice! So happy with their service for our wedding on 11/12/16. Reasonable prices and they kept in touch. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sandra R

We used Mike's shuttles to move our guests from Caesar's to our rather large (50 people) rehearsal dinner at Angelo's Restaurant. Very professional, kind and considerate drivers. They were on time and even waited for a few late comers. Great service. Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Rori G

I am so glad we chose Mike’s Affordable Shuttle for our wedding day! The price beat any other transportation in the area and booking with Mike was so easy! He made sure to call me the Saturday before our wedding to check-in with me and confirm all of the details. I did not have... Read More to worry at all the day of the wedding whether or not my guests would make it to the ceremony on time because I knew Mike’s team had it covered! The shuttles were very clean and even decorated for our wedding with was so sweet of the driver. I definitely recommend Mike’s Affordable shuttle for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chelsea S

Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus provided AMAZING service for our wedding on Sept. 30th, 2016. Booking the Shuttle with Mike was such a breeze in comparison to other companies I called for quotes. The price cannot be beat. Mike was extremely helpful with suggestion on timing and... Read More the day-of schedule and very professional. Jeff, our driver, check in a week before to go over the timeline and locations. We were concerned about the weather but he assured me not to worry about any changes day of because of the weather. Jeff definitely made our wedding day a blast. He showed up, the shuttle was decorated already inside, music playing. He was so nice and accommodating and did not make an issue out of the change in locations because of the massive amount of rain/wind we had. Booking Mike's Affordable Shuttle was a great decision for our wedding day and our bridal party. Jeff definitely made it so much better! Thank you Jeff and thank you Mike's Affordable Shuttle!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elsa R

I highly recommend Mike's Affordable Shuttle! We used Mike for transportation of our wedding party for our wedding in Avalon, NJ. Mike was easy to work with and very accommodating. He even gave our 130lb dog a ride to the church. If you are looking for a friendly, fairly... Read More priced, and accommodating transportation service, book Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren (

We used Mike's Affordable Shuttle for our wedding at Bonnet Island Estate in Manahawkin, NJ on Sept 3, 2016 and we couldn't have been more pleased. My initial conversation with Mike was very comfortable, up front and honest. He gave me suggestions and took direction and knew... Read More exactly what he was doing. As promised, the lead driver followed up with me the week of the wedding to go over final details, timing, etc. Everything was so smooth I had not ONE worry about the shuttle. They were so accommodating (especially since we had some guests at Sea Oaks Inn which is 25 minutes from Bonnet) and professional. At the end of the night, they wouldn't leave until everyone were on the buses (which, by the way were, decorated all fun!). Guests were commenting on how nice the drivers were & how much fun the bus ride was - they thought I put in the effort to decorate the bus! So many compliments! Overall - if you are looking for a stress free transportation plan - go with Mike's Affordable Shuttle - they will get it done - stress free!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Caren O

Mike's Affordable Shuttle provided our guests with transportation on our wedding night in Mannahawkin, NJ and we couldn't have been happier with their service every step of the way! Mike was honest and helpful over the phone when we initially chatted about setting something up... Read More to make sure we got what we needed. The lead driver followed up with me as promised about a week before and knew all of the information I had shared with Mike previously. Being a week out, the conversation put my mind at ease because it assured me that guest transportation was not something I'd need to stress about on the big day. On the actual wedding day, the drivers were very professional and accommodating to our guests. The shuttles were even decorated! Which several of my guests complimented me about. Overall, everything about Mike's Affordable Shuttle was great and they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure my guests were taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Deborah H

We used Mike's Affordable Shuttle buses for my daughter's wedding to bring guests to and from the reception. Their service was awesome! Mike was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process . The drivers were friendly and the shuttles worked great for the guests.... Read More Mike even brought a shuttle early to take the wedding party to the venue. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Deborah H

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kayleigh W

We were looking for a fun, affordable way to transport our bridal party to and from our Ceremony. We couldn't justify spending a ton when we wouldn't be in the vehicles for that long & Mike's Affordable Shuttle Bus was the perfect solution for us! We had 2 Jitney's for 18 people... Read More and it was perfect. They were both decorated with wedding decor to our surprise and the driver in my Jitney even got up to hold his jacket to block me when we arrived at my church. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mark H

We used Mike shuttle service for our wedding on 9/30/16. Mike was very professional, detailed, and easy to work with. We received a call from our driver 2 days before the wedding to go over the itinerary. He even gave us his cell phone number in case of any last minute changes.... Read More George was an awesome driver!!! He was prompt, personable, and made the rides fun for our guest. I highly recommend this service for reasonable wedding transportation!!