Is this your business? claim it now

Mill Street Florist and Gift SHP

Inman, SC

Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

14809 Asheville Hwy, Inman, SC (864) 472-2233

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Samantha P

The flowers I received from Mill Street were absolutely breath taking! There was, however, a lack of communication on their end. A few weeks before the wedding I sent multiple emails and called 3 times before I got a response to adding something to my order. I would just... Read More recommend know what you want well in advanced so you don't have to change anything! They are the most reasonably priced in town and their flowers were everything I wanted for decor and in my bouquet.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Lane W

Karen is awesome and knows her flowers! For a girl that could care less about flowers, Karen was a perfect match for me! She brought ideas for the venue and made suggestions on what would be best for my budget. I arrived at the venue and the flowers were in place. Perfect!... Read More Thank you Karen!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Karen O

Karen and staff always do a great job - they did my other daugher's wedding in 2007, and no doubt was going to use Mill Street for this wedding too! Always do great work, I never called them much after we initially met, just simple emails because I knew I had the right person... Read More and florist! The bridal bouquet was amazing, flowers were so pretty! Love them!

Perfect Florist

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Meagan B

I waited extremely late to look for a florist, and I had a friend of mine recommend Mill Street - I am SO glad she did! They sat down with me just 2 weeks before my wedding and planned out exactly what I needed, gave me ideas and suggestions on what would look best at my venue,... Read More and worked with me on my budget. My flowers were beautiful!

Flowers for Ceremony

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Meredith K

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Kim did a great job giving me exactly what I asked for.

Good price & very friendly!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Brittany P

Loved that she was very friendly and willing to give us cost-friendly options for our wedding. I was able to bring a picture of what I wanted to do and although it included a flower that was pretty expensive, she gave us a cost friendly option that made the bouquet 20 bucks... Read More cheaper. The only thing that makes me take a star away from the overall rating is that she left before checking to make sure all tables were covered in flowers. We had a few tables in the back that were to be brought out after the ceremony and the vases were not filled with flowers for our reception. Thank God they were family tables, and family did not mind.

Saving the day in the 11th hour!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Casey F

I am so grateful for Mill Street Florist. The Saturday before my wedding, the florist I had been talking to for nine months dropped out on me claiming I didn't give her enough notice to fill the order. Not sure how that works... Anyway, I called Mill Street Florist desperate for... Read More anything. The owner immediately said it would be no problem and said we just needed to meet sometime between then and Tuesday. So, we met, we ordered, and the flowers were there Saturday and they were GORGEOUS! They had no problem getting the flowers I had requested. The floral decor looked awesome and went perfect with the country charm theme of the wedding. Even though it was stressful, I'm kinda glad my original florist dumped me. I got even more flowers for about half the cost. The work was great and I'm happy to have worked with Mill Street.

Just O.K.

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Jessie C

Karen was amazing to work with and she really seemed like she knew her stuff in the beginning. She was easy to get along with and seemed like she was truly intrested and dedicated to making sure our wedding turned out exactly as we wanted it. We were very disappointed on the day... Read More of the wedding. Nothing that we discussed was included in the centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, brides bouquets, mother's coursages, boutineers, etc. We were even short one grandmothers coursage. We told her wrist coursages and they got pinned ones. We had to fix them before the wedding. The arrangements for our ceremony had roses in them-- the only flower I specifically told her I didn't like. For the money we paid, I was not impressed at all.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Laura P

Karen at Mill Street was a JOY to work with! From our first meeting I knew she got my vision for things, she helped me pick out which flowers to use and advised me on how to make it personal and special to us. She truly knows this industry, and you can tell she loves her job,... Read More which makes all the difference in the world! When the big day arrived, all the flowers were just as we'd talked about and even more beautiful than I had imagined! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were huge and gorgeous, something to be proud of. All the centerpieces were individual and beautiful. Karen was awesome to work with and I'd definitely recommend this place to everyone!

mill street

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 haley s

we used mill street florist! i have known karen for a while and she is amazing she took what I could see in my head and made it even better! she is very good and very professional! there arrangements are beautiful! i would def recommned her!

flowers

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 anita c

Wonderful to work with My wedding was on July 4th at noon. It was very diffcult to find anyone in this area available on July 4th. Owner made arrangements for flowers to stay in her cooler until wedding day. She will work with artifical flowers, real or a combination. does... Read More beautiful work and you can tell she loves what she does

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 9/18/2010 Ashley L

The flowers were beautiful and stayed fresh for days! My arrangements were exactly what I wanted and she works with whatever budget you want!

Review for Mill Street Florist & Gift Shop

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Simone M

She loved color and was able to tie in my low country roots with my floral arrangments