Millonzi Fine Catering

serve within the greater Providence area and across the state of RI.

No event is too big and no detail is too small!

American, Italian

Dietary Options

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

serve within the greater Providence area and across the state of RI.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Just got married on November 15 and the food from Millonzi's was fantastic,service was superb and very reasonably priced highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Nikayla I

When we booked our venue for our wedding, we discovered they only used Millonzi Fine Catering. At first, I was nervous that we didn't get a choice, but now I couldn't be happier that they were chosen for us. THEY DID FANTASTIC!! From the start, Kevin Millonzi was professional,... Read More quick to respond, and most importantly so helpful. I didn't have an event planner, but Kevin literally told me everything I needed to know. He is very experienced. He touched on every single detail (including things I would have never thought of). He helped me get organized and helped me understand the time line and flow of a wedding. I really would have been lost without him. Not to mention, the food was outrageously delicious!!!!! Our wedding was 3 weeks ago, and I'm still getting compliments. People keep saying, wedding food is never that good, but ours was amazing. I couldn't agree more! Also, our tasting was made into a special and fun night. When I walked into our event after the ceremony, I was completely blown away by the set up of our decorations. They paid such attention to detail. The service at the wedding was also wonderful, each person was helpful and kind. I really cannot say enough good things about their catering!! Thank you again!!

Professional & Accomodating

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Julie T

AnnMarie starting working with me half way through the planning process and was absolutely wonderful! Anything I changed or needed she was there help. Her communication skills are outstanding and I could always reach her or hear from her within 24 hours. She setup decorations... Read More for me, ensured my wedding party had appetizers prior to being seated, and did a million other things I'm sure I wasn't aware of to ensure our day was perfect! AnnMarie is also very friendly and a ball of energy, this job suits her perfectly! I can't imagine going through this process without her. She wasn't afriad to speak up with her professional opinion which I valued especially when we were unsure. Food quality was outstanding! Highly, highly recommended!

Best Catering in Rhode Island Millonzi's

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Anjanette P

First I'd like to say Thank you to the staff at Millonzi's fine catering, for doing such a wonderful job on our wedding day. The ballroom was gorgeous and put together just as i envisioned. Our family and friends were blown away by the entrees, especially the beef tenderloin .... Read More The staff were all very kind and eager to help with everything our guests requested. I would gladly refer Millonzi's too anyone looking for a caterer for there next event.

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Jonathen D

I just wanted to recognize what a wonderful job Milonzi's catering did for my wedding. My fiance and I were very particular about what we wanted for food at our wedding and we threw many different ideas at Kevin (Owner) and he made everything seem so easy. All of our guests... Read More raved about the food. Thank you again for making our wedding a success!