Gold Coast Bridal Salon

Mira Couture is a design house devoted to classic wedding gowns, evening gowns and cocktail attire. Whether you choose one of our designer pieces or have a custom look created, Mira Couture is dedicated to your personal shopping experience. Please call us to make an appointment.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1 E Delaware, Chicago, IL (312) 255-1699

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Holly H

Mira Couture far exceeded my expectations, and they were one of my favorite wedding vendors! Five stars just isn't enough to convey my appreciation of this bridal boutique. The first time my mother and I stepped into Mira Couture, we were overwhelmed with how warm and genuine... Read More the entire staff was. Courtney, my consultant, was so sweet and accommodating. It was the first store I tried on dresses, and while I loved the dress I would ultimately choose, Courtney didn't make me feel pressured to buy it on the spot. We returned the next day and I knew I had made the right decision, not only because I loved the dress, but because I felt so comfortable with Courtney and the rest of the staff. While the dress fit almost perfectly when it arrived, I worked with Mira Couture for the next few months to make some modifications to the dress. Each time I visited for a fitting, I was greeted with smiling faces, cheery personalities and warm hugs. I felt like all of the girls has become my friends! The month before the wedding, I lost a couple inches of weight. When I went for my final fitting a week before my big day, it needed to be taken in. They assured me it was no problem and quickly completed the alterations. My dress was perfect when they finished the modifications and alterations! I got so many compliments on the style, but I also got quite a few on how well it fit me. The alterations team at Mira Couture does top-notch work. I can't thank Mira Couture enough for making my dress buying experience exceptional and fun!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Sharareh D

I felt like an absolute goddess on my wedding day and I know it is massively due to the incredible wedding dress I got from Mira Couture. I got married in San Diego, and needed a wedding dress that would work for my coastal wedding. I had a vision of wearing gorgeous lace, but... Read More also having the dress be open enough for a West Coast wedding. I worked with Courtney at Mira Couture, and she was such a positive and happy person to help me find my dream dress! I found a Martina Liana wedding dress that was EVERYTHING I was looking for -- style, feel, texture, movement... it had a train to die for and little details that were perfect for photos and memories. I also was lucky enough to get the dress during a trunk sale and it was super affordable. The alterations were on the higher end but the dress did have a lot of lace to work with, and they added in dress weights and boning to help the structure. I loved everything about my dress and can't stop staring at photos! Thank you so much to ALL of the women at Mira Couture. You all made me feel so welcome everytime I came in for a fitting, and were honestly like having new gal pals helping me find my dress. I would highly recommend this boutique for anyone looking for a stunning wedding dress - you will find it here absolutely!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jessica G

Mira Couture is the only option when searching for your wedding gown. This is hands-down the best place to buy your wedding dress in the Chicagoland area. First - the staff is AMAZING. They are the best at what they do and they are SO NICE. There is an amazing selection of... Read More dresses at all price points as well. I ended up wanting to purchase the top of one dress and the bottom of another other and Courtney made it happen! We pieced together my dream dress and it's absolute perfection (& reasonably priced!!). I cannot recommend the team at Mira enough, don't waste your time anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rachel M

I said yes to my dress at Mira. I booked my appointment about 2 months in advance and read a few reviews that the store was hard to find. To clarify, it is on the mezzanine level. If you are standing at Starbucks the entrance is past the cupcake place and the dog store and down... Read More a hallway to an elevator. We went the afternoon before just to find it and met our consultant, Khrystyna. She was instantly very welcoming and made us feel right at home as did the other girls in the shop. They even let us look around and answered our questions. We arrived the next morning and she already was picking out the dresses we told her that we loved yesterday and let us look around more. Graciously adding multiple dresses to my collection in the fitting room. A few people from my party where running a little late due to traffic so we decided to start with a dress that wasn't my favorite but I wanted to try! khrystyna was very easy to talk to and was a great helper in the fitting room especially for my first time trying on dresses. She made me feel very comfortable. Needles to say I fell in love with the first one I tried. Mira was even in the store and chatted with us for a moment. I had two more appointments and being this was my first I didn't want to cancel them because I didn't know what else might be out there. We attended the other appointments and found a dress that was a completely different style that we liked but didn't have the same reaction as the first at Mira. I decided to call Mira couture and see if they could get me in quick the following day to try on the dress once more before I left town. They got me in within the hour that I called with Khrystyna my original consultant. She again greeted me with a big smile and hug and pulled the dress once I said I had to try it once more. We got right into the fitting room and slipped right into it. I only had the mother of the groom with me this time and walked out just as excited as the first time I had it on. An emotion that I didn't have with any other dress. Need less to say I was in the store for another 45min just wearing my to be dress and chatting about all the possibilities. Mira was in house again today and came to congratulate me with a hug! There isn't enough good that I can say about this bridal shop. I felt like a princess and everyone was extremely nice. My dress was even less than my $3000 budget. The selection is everything from simple to beads from head to toe. I cannot wait to go back for my fitting!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alex M

Mira Couture gave me the best bridal experience. I live in Michigan, and couldn't find anything here. The FIRST dress I tried on at Mira was the one! They were so helpful, communicative, and kind. I loved working with Addie, she made you feel like an absolute queen. My dress fit... Read More to perfection and it was so special and unique. Mira Couture truly goes above and beyond to assure you feel beautiful on the big day, thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Caitlin B

Mira is an incredible place for finding a bridal gown and a one stop shop. Every woman that works there is so friendly and invested in finding you the gown of your dreams. They do alterations, fitting and preservation so you don't have to stress about finding other places to do... Read More that for you. Would recommend them a hundred times if I could!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Meghan L

This review is long overdue! I got married 1 year ago almost to the very day. Looking through our wedding photos reminded me of how special I felt on our big day, which was in large part due to Mira Couture! Working with them from start to finish was seamless. The store had such... Read More a beautiful collection of wedding dresses and I found the perfect dress for me! I worked with Julie, the owner. She was invested and went above and beyond to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for! I got married on the other side of the country and the staff at Mira Couture were available and accommodating to the needs of my out-of-state wedding. Thank you Mira Couture for such a wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kalle D

Wonderful experience! I have recommended Mira Couture and Julie to all of my friends! You can feel the level of expertise Julie and her team offer immediately from talks of custom dresses to modifications to their extensive array of wedding dresses. Location, customer service,... Read More and the array of unique gowns truly set this boutique apart from other boutiques!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kaitie M

I didn't end up purchasing my dress at Mira, but my appointment was so wonderful that I wanted to leave a review and encourage other brides to visit this salon. I went with my mom and my aunt, and this salon tied with one other for our favorite appointment and stylist (Addie... Read More Reese - highly recommend her!). Distinguishing factors for me were: (1) all dresses are out on the floor for you to search through; (2) you can try on as many dresses as you want without feeling pressured/rushed; (3) for the most part, we had the entire salon to ourselves; (4) my appointment ran over by 30-45 minutes, and no one made a fuss about it; and (5) Addie somehow made every single dress look like it was tailored to my large bust / size 6 body - INCREDIBLE. I left my appointment strongly considering two dresses but ended up falling in love with something totally different at another salon; if it hadn't been for that dress, I would've purchased a gown here. Based on what I experienced and saw, I have no doubt that their customer service and alteration services would've been stellar from now until my wedding.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Elana C

they are so nice! they let me keep my dress there after alternations were complete until 2 days before the wedding day because I didn't have enough room in my apartment for it.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Katie C

I just got my dress from Mira Couture a few days ago and cannot say enough good things about this cute bridal salon!!! The staff was absolutely amazing & my consultant (Addie) really made the experience one of a kind! She was excellent, seriously LOVE HER! The dresses are... Read More beautiful & they have a very wide variety! I will definitely be recommending Mira Couture to all the future brides I know because the experience was better than I ever imagined!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kimberly R

My appointment here was fine, although I felt there were not enough options. Prices are a little higher. There is not a lot of space so it felt a little cramped.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kelly M

The customer service and attention to detail at Mira Couture is beyond outstanding. I went to the store with some basic ideas about what I wanted my wedding dress to look like and they helped me to find the perfect dress that exceeded my expectations. I was so excited when my... Read More dress came in and I immediately went back with my Mom to try it on. Without realizing it I had gone down 2 dress sizes. To say that they had some work to do would be an understatement, but you wouldn't have even known it! My dress came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They worked their magic and I felt so wonderful in it on the day of my wedding. The selection and service at Mira is beyond compare. I highly recommend this salon for all Chicago brides!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindy M

I am soooo pleased with my experience at Mira. I traveled all the way from Grand Rapids, MI and was nervous I was not going to find my perfect wedding dress. The second I walked into the bridal salon, I knew it was a perfect fit. Addie was my Sales Representative and she was... Read More amazing. Anyone that comes here should definitely try to work with her. She made me feel so comfortable and made it so much fun! Not to my surprise, i found my dream dress, and it was one of the best days of my life! Thanks again, Addie! <3

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Casey W

This shop is the perfect place to find the wedding dress of your dreams, do not waste your time going anywhere else! They treat you like absolute royalty and are unmatched in everything they do. The taste level of the dresses are so high. The owner herself pinned my dress and... Read More it is clear how well she knows not only fashion, but tailoring as well. Even for the most organized person, planning a wedding can be completely overwhelming, do yourself a favor and make an appointment here, you will feel so happy after you leave. I knew that no matter what happened at my wedding, my dress would be gorgeous, and that feeling was priceless. They can work with any price point and any style you can imagine. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted, but not quite, so I just started describing it and Julie sketched my dream dress in under a minute! My mom and I were floored! It was such a highlight of my wedding experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsey W

Just an amazing place, my friends and family were calling it girl heaven! Julie worked with me to find my wedding dress. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for when I came in so she helped me into several different styles, and really show me what worked best for my body... Read More type. We then found an amazing dress but the best part was how they tailored every bit of it to exactly what I wanted. We completely altered the top of the dress, and it was breathtaking. It also was within our budget, making it just perfect! It was by far the hit of the wedding, people couldn't stop complimenting me. I couldn't be more grateful for all the work Mira Couture did for the most special day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lauren M

Excellent staff and friendly atmosphere! They are total professionals and made the whole process so easy. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016

Mira Couture is absolutely amazing! The dresses are gorgeous and the service was great! Julie was so patient and kind as I tried on dress after dress. I could not imagine a better experience from the moment I walked in with my mom to the last dress fitting. When you have a... Read More million things to worry about during wedding planning, it is comforting to know that the dress will be perfect! I love this place and will recommend it to future brides!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sami S

I am so grateful for the help of everyone at the bridal salon! They made the experience of getting a dress so pleasant! The girls there were honest, helpful and so friendly! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dress! Their prices were just right and they helped put me... Read More at ease throughout the whole experience!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Haley S

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

Mira Couture made my wedding dreams come true! They have an incredible selection of the most beautiful gowns (and mother of the bride dresses, too!), better than any other store I visited. On top of that, they have customer service above and beyond! Their alterations were... Read More excellent, as promised, and I only had 2 fittings! I have heard the nightmare stories from my friends about alterations elsewhere, so that was a big worry for me as a typical girl with some body insecurities.....but not only were my fittings perfect, they were half the cost of what my friends paid at other places to only have their dresses messed up!! Mira Couture made the wedding gown shopping and fitting process a complete pleasure from start to finish!! I wouldn't waste my time any place else! Thank you ladies!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Vivian M

As soon as you get engaged, DO NOT BOTHER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE! I went to every possible boutique, and tried on every possible dress, from cheap to designer, to ball gown, to mermaid - and I Mira Couture's selection, service, and price range is unmatched. Courtney helped me out... Read More and she was so sweet. The moment I stepped in and tried on a couple of dresses (and saw the friendly price tags) I knew I came to the right place. I ended up with a dress I tried on at other high end boutiques, but at those places, when I would ask to try on pricier gowns, they would discourage me and continue to remind me to "not fall in love with it". At Mira Couture, they treat you with the utmost respect and help make the usual dreadful dress fitting into a fun occasion - i never wanted to leave! I can't wait to go back for my next fitting!

The one and only bridal salon you need to visit

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Amanda C

I first felt like a bride when I tried on wedding dresses at Mira. It is a beautiful boutique with an exceptional collection and experienced staff. My first bridal appointment was at Mira. Lizzy of Mira suggested a few dresses for me to try on based on my style and price... Read More range. I did not feel overwhelmed. The fourth dress I tried on was the one. Mira made the process fun. I cancelled two of the three other appointments I had scheduled at other boutiques. We kept one and went the next day for a comparison. The experience was not the same and I kept comparing all the dresses back to the one at Mira. We called Mira immediately after and ordered the dress. Mira's owners and staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They truly want you to be happy with your dress and make it an experience. They kept me up to date on the arrival time of the dress and sash. The seamstresses at Mira are very skilled and altered the dress so it fit me perfectly. Julie, the owner, was there for each of the fittings giving the seamstress direction. Julie is sweet, friendly, and unpretentious. I did not know she was a co-owner or the owner until I looked at her business card the day of the final fitting.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Jessica T

i was so stressed about finding a dress that I just called a bunch of places in Chicago. Mira was my first appointment and I went in by myself to look for a dress. I met with Courtney and had the most amazing easy experience. She was so sweet and so helpful. She gave me her... Read More honest opinion and I completely trusted her. I ended up narrowing it down to two dresses and came back with my family. I ended up choosing a ball gown and Courtney made sure it was my decision and not just my family's. I got the ball gown and loved it. I felt like a princess. I got my veil, earrings, and bracelet from there as well. Overall it was a wonderful experience and the dress ended up being amazing and absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments and am so thankful to Courtney for helping me!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Stephanie S

I didn't end up buying my dress here but it was a wonderful experience trying on dresses at Mira Couture. The prices were reasonable and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend heading here if you're looking for a wedding gown.

Mira and Julie

Mira Horoszowski founded Mira Couture in 1970 and Julie Mersine became the new owner in 2014. Today they work side by side giving customers the best of both worlds, the wisdom and expertise of Mira, combined with Julie's new vision and fresh perspective.