mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT

Pittsburgh and surrounding Tri-State Area

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

PO Box 2063, Cranberry Twp, PA Pittsburgh and surrounding Tri-State Area (724) 612-1183

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Morgan S

Dave was spectacular!!!!! We can't get over how professional, helpful, genuinely kind, and fun he is! I chose Dave based on his phenomenal reviews, and every positive review I read proved to be true. Dave was extremely helpful, resourceful, and organized from our very first... Read More phone call through the end of our wedding. Thanks to him the entire day and night ran smoothly without a hitch! He did our ceremony music and reception music. He made sure to coordinate with our pastor and vendors so that everything ran smoothly. He had our dance floor packed all night and he played exactly the type of music we asked for and avoided the type of music we asked him to. He knows how to play to the crowd and because of that, our wedding was a huge dance party- just like we wanted!! Our guests, young and old, can't stop talking about how much they loved our DJ Dave! Several people have told us how much he seemed to love being there- he always had a smile on his face. Dave was an excellent emcee! He was professional and punctual, but he never over used the microphone, like DJs I've seen at other weddings. He went above and beyond to accommodate mine and my husbands every want and need. He continuously offered us water and checked in on us during the cocktail hour and reception, very thoughtful!! Dave meets with his clients months before the wedding to discuss music choices. When my fiancé and I didn't know what songs to choose he gave us tons of suggestions that we loved! During our planning meeting the week of the wedding, he thoroughly reviewed every detail of the day and night with us, and we knew that because of his experience and conscientiousness we were in good hands. At the end our wedding, Dave even orchestrated and photographed our glow stick send-off! I could go on and on about how awesome Dave Kleba is, but if you are looking for a professional, fun DJ please choose Dave!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jeremy P

My wife and I had been to six weddings this spring and Dave was the only DJ to keep everybody on the dance floor the entire night! We were thrilled working with him not only as our phenomenal DJ, but also as a resource and a genuinely great guy! We were able to change our... Read More entrance song 15 minutes prior to the beginning of our reception! He was extremely attentive and even was able to orchestrate our sparkler exit and took pictures for us! Thank you Dave for making our wedding celebration a night to remember!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melissa M

Dave was AMAZING! My husband and I were extremely pleased with all of Dave's hard work! He is super professional and welcoming! He made our wedding day go so smoothly! We loved how thorough he was! Perfect DJ! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Shannon O

DJ Dave made our wedding incredible. He was so organized that we never had any doubts that our wedding day would go as planned. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and the music choices were perfect! Something so simple as bringing me water during the money dance... Read More showed how much he cared. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be a blast.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Dave was so great to work with throughout the whole process. He's extremely professional and really got the energy up at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Robin S

Excellent DJ- worth every penny. Really ran the show during our wedding day so we had zero worries, and kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Super organized, flexible and would book him again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 David M

My husband and I got married about a year ago, and believe it or not, we STILL have people talk to us about how amazing DJ Dave was! We wanted to have a wedding that everyone would enjoy – from college friends to kids to older relatives. DJ Dave made that happen. Anyone can play... Read More music from a DJ booth. DJ Dave knows when to play the right music to keep you and your guests having the BEST time! Not only that, but he took care of coordinating the flow of our entire wedding, taking all stress off of me and my husband. He even brought us out cold water during the very tiring bridal dance – something I’m still SO grateful for! Our wedding would not have been the same without DJ Dave. We can’t thank him enough for his professionalism, flexibility, incredible energy and for making our day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maura W

Working with DJ, Dave Kleba was probably the best decision we made for our wedding (with the exception perhaps of marrying each other! Haha) if you're going to invest in anything for your wedding, this is it. A good DJ is responsible for the atmosphere of your entire event and,... Read More more than anything else you do, will determine your memories and your guests experience. The day of your wedding, the dj should be in the driver seat, managing the entire experience. There's no one better suited than Dave. I would recommend him to anyone for any event, but especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Greg B

MobileMix was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding night. Dave is very kind and easy going...and he is one helluva DJ! Our dance floor was packed all night long! What a memorable night. Thanks Dave!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lindsay H

Dave at MobileMIX is AWESOME! I could not have asked for a better DJ. I received numerous compliments throughout the night from guests about the great music, and our dance floor was packed for the entire reception! We gave Dave some very specific music requests for things to... Read More play during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and he accommodated our diverse and quirky music tastes. Dave spent so much time with us at our first meeting and went over our entire wedding timeline. He followed up with us multiple times via phone and email and was very attentive and professional. His equipment and sound quality was great, as well as the uplighting he provided for us. He didn't try to sell us on things we didn't need and was respectful of our budget. The best thing was that Dave acted as our wedding planner! I couldn't believe it. For the same price as other DJs, we got not only experience and quality service but the confidence of knowing everything would work out perfectly, and it did. I cannot recommend this man enough!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amanda H

I cannot recommend David enough. From the moment we first spoke on the phone I felt like he had everything covered. He was very informative and also took some time to get to know us. He met with us personally as it got closer to the wedding to go over the details. Your DJ truly... Read More runs the entire reception. Without David's expertise I wouldn't have known where to begin- he gave great recommendations. The night was seamless. Our friends and family danced the entire reception. David is professional, fun, and a fabulous DJ! We can't thank him enough for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Elizabeth K

Dave, from MobileMix, was absolutely phenomenal. From our initial contact through our wedding night we could not have asked for a better experience. He exceeded our expectations both professionally and personally. Dave not only listened to our requests but followed through on... Read More them to perfection. He also had the knowledge and experience to make suggestions for all the decisions we could not make. From introductions to wrapping the night up was one seamless transition to another. The music choice and execution were flawless. The dance floor was filled from the first to last song. We knew that we wouldn’t need to worry about anything that was in Dave’s hands, making our night even more enjoyable. If you want the highest quality DJ available then MobileMix, is the choice for you. We can’t recommend him enough for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Cristy F

I can’t say enough about DJ Dave of MobileMix! Our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and that credit goes to Dave!!! He is so organized and professional. He really listened to us during our meetings and helped us choose the right music and... Read More flow for our reception. He kept everything moving according to schedule and his music selection kept the dance floor packed the entire night! He also did our uplighting at the reception venue. He was able to pick the perfect colors which helped create a really unique and beautiful ambiance. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!!! HE IS TRULY THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sara-Lynn S

Look no further for a dj, Dave Kleba is your guy! When I started my internship for wedding planning Dave did my very first wedding with me! So when I landed my next job , I knew exactly who to bring in as our all time favorite DJ. I have done many weddings in my career and I... Read More cannot not speak more critically about how important it is to have a wonderful DJ! Anyone can play music but it takes talent for someone to add in the professionalism, master of ceremonies, and create flow through your event! Dave is professional, reliable and extremely on point. These are all the things clients look for and wedding venues love! There was no hesitation when I got engaged Dave was my first call! Dave made an awesome mash up of songs for my father in law and I to dance to even with a full time job and family you always feel like his number one client! I can never forget in the middle of the money dance I was ready to pass out from being spun in circles what seemed to feel endless and Dave made his way through the crowd and went and got me a water! Seriously ever since I met Dave not only have I recommended him to my clients but also my own family and friends as well! Dave kept the dance floor full of life and fun. So many friends and family said they haven't danced like that in years ! They still talk about how much fun they had and to that I owe all to Dave! Book him today! You won't regret it! Also be sure to check out his uplighting too!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Amanda B

We first heard of David from a friend who was getting married two months before us. We knew from the first conversation with David that he would be the DJ at our wedding. Unlike other DJ’s that we had spoken to, David was asking about not only what type of music we enjoy, but... Read More our jobs, families, and overall personalities. He wanted to get to know us, not just show up and play music. He was very knowledgeable about his craft, which was immediately recognized by Andrew, a music teacher. We moved across the state during our wedding planning, and David was more than accommodating during this process. He was extremely thorough in helping us plan not only the sequence of events once the reception started, but also lending a hand in planning the whole day. We spoke many times leading up to the wedding, and David was always there when a question arose. We knew that the music and reception entertainment were two huge parts of our big day that we did not have to worry about. David even made his own pronunciation guide and practiced saying some of our bridal party’s not so easy last names until he got them right! David kept the guests on the dance floor all night, and we continue to hear wonderful things from our guests regarding David. He made our wedding feel unique to us; David reflected our personalities through the music and we couldn’t have made a better choice.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Deborah D

We loved DJ Dave! He is by far one of the best wedding DJs I've heard. My family has owned a catering company for 30 years so I've heard plenty! Takes you through the planning of your big days timeline smoothly and makes sure it runs that way the day of. Our wedding was perfect... Read More and Dave was a huge part of that. Thanks Dave!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kayci L

We heard about Dave through our neighbors who used him 13 years ago and are obviously still raving about him! We met Dave on a Sunday morning at our favorite bar (what a champ) and a gentlemen came up and said he had done his daughters wedding a few weekends before and loved... Read More him. Okay, we knew this guy was the one. Dave really took the time to get to know us as a couple and then really honed in on our individual music styles. Planning was seamless and to be honest, quite fun. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect, thanks in large part to Dave's organization, enthusiasm and party centered style. We only had 100 guests at our wedding and the dance floor was packed all night long until the last song! If you have any reservations about hiring Dave - throw them out the window. This guy is a true professional who truly loves his job and does an amazing job at it. Thank you SO MUCH for being such a big part of our big day! We hope to see you at weddings in the future (because we'll be giving out so many referrals, we will!) - Kayci and Chris

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Noelle I

DJ Dave is by far the best wedding DJ. He is so fun and easy to work with and made the music planning process so easy for our ceremony and reception. He is very attentive to detail and responds very fast. All of our wedding guests loved his music selections, skill, talent, and... Read More presence. He knows how to keep the crowd on the floor and entertain the guests the correct way the entire evening! 5 stars for sure!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tory R

We cannot say enough nice things about Dave! He was a such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He assisted us in creating the flow for the evening and then followed through to make sure our day was perfect and unforgettable. The music was great and... Read More there was never a moment when the dance floor wasn't packed. Our guests are still talking about how fun the reception was and it never would have been possible without Dave; don't underestimate the power of a good DJ! We would choose him a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Pamela D

We cannot thank David enough. He was an amazing DJ, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We are still getting comments on how great he was from our guests. Dave went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process and on our big day. If I ever had any... Read More questions, even if they were about the venue in general, he filled me in and helped me to not stress leading up to the wedding day. He truly made our day so absolutely perfect, and I know our guests had just as much fun as we did!! I would 100% recommend him to anyone needing a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sarah F

David is amazing! He really takes the time to make sure that your day is perfect. My husband and I believe that choosing David was by far one of our best decisions for our wedding day. Litterally had people dancing all night long, which was very important to me. David took the... Read More time to do a very specific outline of the days events and finalized it the week of our wedding, which made my nerves almost dissapear. I am so thankful for all he did and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

2016-10-05T11:53:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! I had such a great time working with you and Justin! I always say fun weddings are created…they just don't happen by chance. It was an honor to have this privilege and keep all your friends and family celebrating the night away!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jenna Z

Now that the dust has settled and my husband and I are situated post wedding, I wanted to take a moment to rave about out how DJ Dave Kleba from MobileMix made our wedding so wonderful. From start to finish, he really made it an easy and enjoyable project to plan and I can't... Read More thank him enough for that! I didn't think planning from out of state would go too smoothly, but his professionalism and organization prevented any problems with doing so. The online planning portal and detailed timeline were life savers! We used the DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything was stellar. I really appreciated the way he took the time to check in throughout the day of the wedding, too (offering the water/to delay the start when we arrived late from taking photos before the ceremony, for instance) to ensure that we were happy. It was also so nice to have him take the lead of telling who to be where and when; getting everyone on the same page at events can be a challenge and Dave saw to it that neither my husband nor I had to concern ourselves with the task. The ceremony sound was perfect and the cocktail hour music catered to everyone's tastes. Dave's instinct/experience was crucial, as the whole day flowed beautifully and didn't feel choppy at all. Once the dance party started during the reception everyone was having a blast, ourselves included-so much so that people are still talking about it 3 weeks later. Even by the end of the night Dave was still looking out for us, helping to ensure my husband snagged my shoes and some other items from the venue before heading out the door. Again, we couldn't have been happier with the choice we made and I am so glad we were able to work with MobileMix. Whole heartedly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Rebecca H

Dave is TRULY THE BEST, a professional in every sense of the word. Dave covers every aspect of planning and executing the perfect reception. He is pleasant and easygoing to work with - his work is polished and thorough. He interacted well with both our guests and the staff of... Read More our venue. He is energetic and had an EXCELLENT sense of our celebration and our guests. Dave kept the flow of the reception at a smooth pace guiding us through each event with a seamless and smooth transition. He involved everyone, incorporating our favorites with other selections in such a way that the dance floor was never empty! From the youngest guest to the eldest, his music had everyone on their feet and involved. Our reception was a fantastic party that was going strong right up until Dave called for the “last dance!” More than just a D.J., Dave served as our Master of Ceremonies guiding us through wedding traditions and keeping the evening moving along without that “rushed through” feeling. We were able to enjoy one of the very best parties ever. Dave also added to the atmosphere of our venue with special lighting effects that added personalization and beauty. Our family and friends still talk about what a great time we had and what a phenomenal job our D.J. (Dave) did! Our first “Dave Wedding” was at the marriage of my brother and sister-in-law. It was such a fantastic event that when we chose our Wedding date, it was based on Dave’s availability. BEST CHOICE EVER! We wouldn’t even consider someone else! If you want a reception where everyone stays and celebrates from start to finish, Dave is definitely the very best choice, better than five stars! Thank you so much for making our wedding reception such an amazing experience!! Becky and Mike Hrvatin

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jessica H

DJ MobileMIX was absolutely amazing! My husband Jon and I seriously cannot describe how incredibly thankful we are for picking him to be the DJ at our wedding. Picking your DJ is probably one of the scariest things to do when you're planning a wedding. Your DJ is the one who... Read More runs the night and keeps people having fun, and honestly DJ David was beyond the best DJ we could have ever imagined having. Our wedding was May 14th and people are still coming up to us and our parents saying how much fun they had and how incredible our DJ was. David was so helpful throughout all of our planning stages. We met with him a couple times to discuss how the night would go, and what songs we would choose for certain specialty dances. We were stuck on what song to use for the garter toss and he had given us some really great options to choose from. David was also so easy to work with and talk to, extremely genuine and always makes time for you!! Something that was really cool that he offers his clients is a portal where you can pay your bill, see what songs you have already picked for your specialty dances, and even a really cool feature that allows you and anyone else you want to request songs to be played at the wedding. Even cooler part is that after all these people suggest songs David will go through those choices and you as the bride and groom get the final say on if you want those songs played or not. DJ mobileMIX is the best, and my husband and I will be referring him to every single one of our friends getting married, or in need of a DJ. If you're reading this review, seriously stop looking for a DJ and get ahold of him. There's really no one better than him!! -Jess & Jon

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Molly S

Dave is the best DJ ever, hands down. I didn't even know a DJ could be as great as Dave is. First, he's super nice and friendly and fun - so easy to work with. Second, he is really detailed and organized - his timeline helped us plan our whole wedding, not just the parts with... Read More music. He gives great suggestions - not just for music, but also for the flow of the evening and unique/fun things you can do to make the night your own. Dave did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he nailed all 3. He gave us great ideas for the ceremony and let us know exactly what decisions we needed to make - he makes it really clear and easy! The music for the cocktail hour was great, and then I swear from the very first song he kept our dance floor PACKED. He played everything we wanted plus tons of other great picks, you can trust him 100% to read a crowd and play the right music. We had every age on the dance floor from 3 - 80. At the end of the night, we got so many compliments on Dave and two guests even asked me for his contact info because they are planning weddings and Dave is just so awesome. He's not corny, he's not over the top, but he has great taste in music and knows how to get a party going and keep the evening flowing. I seriously can't say enough good things, he was the BEST vendor we hired. Highly recommend!!!