mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

PO Box 2063, Cranberry Twp, PA Pittsburgh and surrounding Tri-State Area (724) 612-1183

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

From the first phone call and in person meeting, Dave was a friend, not just another vendor. He instantly put all of us at ease and listened to our every comment. As the mother of the bride and unofficial wedding planner, I had several worries from the weather (outdoor venue)... Read More to how to keep the flow of the event upbeat, but tasteful. Dave answered every question promptly and calmly, assuring us that he would take care of everything. And that is just what he did! When we were not sure what to do or what song to pick, we asked Dave to decide and he knew exactly what we needed. Even though some last minute changes occurred on the big day, we had no worries. Dave adjusted quickly to every wrinkle. His demeanor throughout the day with the bridal party and guests was genuinely outgoing, yet professional. He was always smiling! Picking the music for bringing two different families together, being willing to incorporate a fun time for the kids (we had about 25 under age 10 and Dave was so great with them), while still keeping the tone of the day to just what my daughter and her husband envisioned, was a great accomplishment. We cannot thank you enough, Dave. We were so blessed! You contributed greatly to an amazing day! Shelly & Dan S (parents), Sarah & Denver D (couple)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marie F

I am a wedding photographer and I met Dave at an event that I was photographing. I wasn't even looking for a wedding DJ but I remember thinking "this guy is awesome!...i have to remember him"...best decision EVER. He was super professional, really well organized, and listened... Read More to the requests and suggestions that we had for our day. The uplighting was also such a nice touch to our reception, and he definitely went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. All of our guests kept talking about how well the night flowed and how he really worked with our crowd to keep the dance floor full and bumping!!! We love DJ Dave!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kaitlyn B

Where to even begin... Dave is not only such a fun, energetic person to work with but also makes it so so so easy and effortless as well. He has the experience to understand what works well before even meeting a couple and then the flexibility to adjust itineraries to be... Read More specific to the couple he is working with at that moment in time. Their website is also an added bonus - you can select must have songs for your event, as well as, songs you would not like to be played (even if requested during the event). As if the meetings leading up to our wedding weren't enough to know we made the best decision booking mobileMIX as our DJ the day of our wedding was just so seemless and perfect that there was no doubt in our minds we were fortunate to have Dave celebrate our special day with us. Everything was explained and thought out before it happened - He met with the wedding party before annoucing us into the reception answering all of our questions (including the handful of questions our flower girl had). Before moving onto the next parts of our reception he would approach us to make sure we were good and ready to go and if not he would help us with whatever we needed in order to keep the reception moving. As a person who likes to plan things and stay on top of schedule, I would find myself thinking about what should be coming up next and I would see Dave already on his way to check with us. I can't stress enough how awesome it was to work with him and would plan a wedding all over just to be able to work with him again!!! Thank you a million Dave! Truly from the bottom of Jordan and I's heart - our wedding would not be even half of what it was without you!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nichole S

Dave is literally the best vendor we had for our wedding! He went above and beyond for every aspect of the wedding; including bringing my husband, my family, and I drinks during the reception, walking through the cake cutting (because I honestly had no clue what to do), and... Read More meeting with us whenever it was convenient for us. He also did a shout out to my brother who is going to be deployed in December which was such a thoughtful and personal touch. He is the most organized person I have ever met and had things planned down to the minute which ensured everything went smoothly. He really helped us make our wedding our own. My husband and I have been to several weddings where the DJ did not deliver, but Dave certainly did. Our guests were dancing pretty much the entire night. Even the guests that we had anticipated leaving the reception early stayed late. He is amazing and we could not recommend him enough!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ethan B

You need to hire Dave. We can't recommend Dave enough. From day 1 of meeting with him all the way until our wedding day, he completely exceeded our high expectations. He's basically a DJ and wedding planner all in one. And he's amazing at both. He's super responsive,... Read More professional and flexible. He helped the day run smoothly and more importantly, he ensured everyone was dancing the entire night. A+

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Alexandra M

let me tell you about our experience with dave. first of all, i was one of those annoying brides that would email/text him about everything. and he NEVER got annoyed of me. second, he reposed to me within like 30 minutes of me asking him a question. which was amazing... Read More considering how stressful wedding planning was. third, he was down for anything. we had a few extra speeches and some crazy song requests and somehow he flowed everything together so well. fourth, his equipment is EVERYTHING. all of the equipment was up to date and wireless. what more can you ask for? (also, get the up lighting that he has, it make every venue look great) and fifth, and finally dave was simply just amazing. we never had to worry about anything. he made sure everyone knew what they were doing and there was never an awkward or dull moment. guest remember your dress, your food, and your DJ so make sure you invest much of you time into those three things. and i can honestly say, Im so glad we choose Dave for our wedding. Dave, THANK YOU for making our wedding amazing. xoxo, alex & brian

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Olivia M

Thank you David Kleba, so much for helping us make our wedding the best day ever! You went above and beyond to make our day great. We got so many compliments on our DJ and the music and I’ve already recommended you to one of my friends that recently got engaged. You made the... Read More whole night run smoothly and added little extra touches that meant a lot. The glow sticks for the kids and the giant sparklers for my husband and I were the icing on the cake of a great wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Morgan S

Dave was spectacular!!!!! We can't get over how professional, helpful, genuinely kind, and fun he is! I chose Dave based on his phenomenal reviews, and every positive review I read proved to be true. Dave was extremely helpful, resourceful, and organized from our very first... Read More phone call through the end of our wedding. Thanks to him the entire day and night ran smoothly without a hitch! He did our ceremony music and reception music. He made sure to coordinate with our pastor and vendors so that everything ran smoothly. He had our dance floor packed all night and he played exactly the type of music we asked for and avoided the type of music we asked him to. He knows how to play to the crowd and because of that, our wedding was a huge dance party- just like we wanted!! Our guests, young and old, can't stop talking about how much they loved our DJ Dave! Several people have told us how much he seemed to love being there- he always had a smile on his face. Dave was an excellent emcee! He was professional and punctual, but he never over used the microphone, like DJs I've seen at other weddings. He went above and beyond to accommodate mine and my husbands every want and need. He continuously offered us water and checked in on us during the cocktail hour and reception, very thoughtful!! Dave meets with his clients months before the wedding to discuss music choices. When my fiancé and I didn't know what songs to choose he gave us tons of suggestions that we loved! During our planning meeting the week of the wedding, he thoroughly reviewed every detail of the day and night with us, and we knew that because of his experience and conscientiousness we were in good hands. At the end our wedding, Dave even orchestrated and photographed our glow stick send-off! I could go on and on about how awesome Dave Kleba is, but if you are looking for a professional, fun DJ please choose Dave!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jeremy P

My wife and I had been to six weddings this spring and Dave was the only DJ to keep everybody on the dance floor the entire night! We were thrilled working with him not only as our phenomenal DJ, but also as a resource and a genuinely great guy! We were able to change our... Read More entrance song 15 minutes prior to the beginning of our reception! He was extremely attentive and even was able to orchestrate our sparkler exit and took pictures for us! Thank you Dave for making our wedding celebration a night to remember!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melissa S

Dave was AMAZING! My husband and I were extremely pleased with all of Dave's hard work! He is super professional and welcoming! He made our wedding day go so smoothly! We loved how thorough he was! Perfect DJ! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Shannon O

DJ Dave made our wedding incredible. He was so organized that we never had any doubts that our wedding day would go as planned. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and the music choices were perfect! Something so simple as bringing me water during the money dance... Read More showed how much he cared. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be a blast.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Julie F

Dave was so great to work with throughout the whole process. He's extremely professional and really got the energy up at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Robin S

Excellent DJ- worth every penny. Really ran the show during our wedding day so we had zero worries, and kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Super organized, flexible and would book him again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 David M

My husband and I got married about a year ago, and believe it or not, we STILL have people talk to us about how amazing DJ Dave was! We wanted to have a wedding that everyone would enjoy – from college friends to kids to older relatives. DJ Dave made that happen. Anyone can play... Read More music from a DJ booth. DJ Dave knows when to play the right music to keep you and your guests having the BEST time! Not only that, but he took care of coordinating the flow of our entire wedding, taking all stress off of me and my husband. He even brought us out cold water during the very tiring bridal dance – something I’m still SO grateful for! Our wedding would not have been the same without DJ Dave. We can’t thank him enough for his professionalism, flexibility, incredible energy and for making our day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maura W

Working with DJ, Dave Kleba was probably the best decision we made for our wedding (with the exception perhaps of marrying each other! Haha) if you're going to invest in anything for your wedding, this is it. A good DJ is responsible for the atmosphere of your entire event and,... Read More more than anything else you do, will determine your memories and your guests experience. The day of your wedding, the dj should be in the driver seat, managing the entire experience. There's no one better suited than Dave. I would recommend him to anyone for any event, but especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Greg B

MobileMix was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding night. Dave is very kind and easy going...and he is one helluva DJ! Our dance floor was packed all night long! What a memorable night. Thanks Dave!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lindsay H

Dave at MobileMIX is AWESOME! I could not have asked for a better DJ. I received numerous compliments throughout the night from guests about the great music, and our dance floor was packed for the entire reception! We gave Dave some very specific music requests for things to... Read More play during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and he accommodated our diverse and quirky music tastes. Dave spent so much time with us at our first meeting and went over our entire wedding timeline. He followed up with us multiple times via phone and email and was very attentive and professional. His equipment and sound quality was great, as well as the uplighting he provided for us. He didn't try to sell us on things we didn't need and was respectful of our budget. The best thing was that Dave acted as our wedding planner! I couldn't believe it. For the same price as other DJs, we got not only experience and quality service but the confidence of knowing everything would work out perfectly, and it did. I cannot recommend this man enough!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amanda H

I cannot recommend David enough. From the moment we first spoke on the phone I felt like he had everything covered. He was very informative and also took some time to get to know us. He met with us personally as it got closer to the wedding to go over the details. Your DJ truly... Read More runs the entire reception. Without David's expertise I wouldn't have known where to begin- he gave great recommendations. The night was seamless. Our friends and family danced the entire reception. David is professional, fun, and a fabulous DJ! We can't thank him enough for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Elizabeth K

Dave, from MobileMix, was absolutely phenomenal. From our initial contact through our wedding night we could not have asked for a better experience. He exceeded our expectations both professionally and personally. Dave not only listened to our requests but followed through on... Read More them to perfection. He also had the knowledge and experience to make suggestions for all the decisions we could not make. From introductions to wrapping the night up was one seamless transition to another. The music choice and execution were flawless. The dance floor was filled from the first to last song. We knew that we wouldn’t need to worry about anything that was in Dave’s hands, making our night even more enjoyable. If you want the highest quality DJ available then MobileMix, is the choice for you. We can’t recommend him enough for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Cristy F

I can’t say enough about DJ Dave of MobileMix! Our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and that credit goes to Dave!!! He is so organized and professional. He really listened to us during our meetings and helped us choose the right music and... Read More flow for our reception. He kept everything moving according to schedule and his music selection kept the dance floor packed the entire night! He also did our uplighting at the reception venue. He was able to pick the perfect colors which helped create a really unique and beautiful ambiance. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!!! HE IS TRULY THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sara-Lynn S

Look no further for a dj, Dave Kleba is your guy! When I started my internship for wedding planning Dave did my very first wedding with me! So when I landed my next job , I knew exactly who to bring in as our all time favorite DJ. I have done many weddings in my career and I... Read More cannot not speak more critically about how important it is to have a wonderful DJ! Anyone can play music but it takes talent for someone to add in the professionalism, master of ceremonies, and create flow through your event! Dave is professional, reliable and extremely on point. These are all the things clients look for and wedding venues love! There was no hesitation when I got engaged Dave was my first call! Dave made an awesome mash up of songs for my father in law and I to dance to even with a full time job and family you always feel like his number one client! I can never forget in the middle of the money dance I was ready to pass out from being spun in circles what seemed to feel endless and Dave made his way through the crowd and went and got me a water! Seriously ever since I met Dave not only have I recommended him to my clients but also my own family and friends as well! Dave kept the dance floor full of life and fun. So many friends and family said they haven't danced like that in years ! They still talk about how much fun they had and to that I owe all to Dave! Book him today! You won't regret it! Also be sure to check out his uplighting too!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Amanda B

We first heard of David from a friend who was getting married two months before us. We knew from the first conversation with David that he would be the DJ at our wedding. Unlike other DJ’s that we had spoken to, David was asking about not only what type of music we enjoy, but... Read More our jobs, families, and overall personalities. He wanted to get to know us, not just show up and play music. He was very knowledgeable about his craft, which was immediately recognized by Andrew, a music teacher. We moved across the state during our wedding planning, and David was more than accommodating during this process. He was extremely thorough in helping us plan not only the sequence of events once the reception started, but also lending a hand in planning the whole day. We spoke many times leading up to the wedding, and David was always there when a question arose. We knew that the music and reception entertainment were two huge parts of our big day that we did not have to worry about. David even made his own pronunciation guide and practiced saying some of our bridal party’s not so easy last names until he got them right! David kept the guests on the dance floor all night, and we continue to hear wonderful things from our guests regarding David. He made our wedding feel unique to us; David reflected our personalities through the music and we couldn’t have made a better choice.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Deborah D

We loved DJ Dave! He is by far one of the best wedding DJs I've heard. My family has owned a catering company for 30 years so I've heard plenty! Takes you through the planning of your big days timeline smoothly and makes sure it runs that way the day of. Our wedding was perfect... Read More and Dave was a huge part of that. Thanks Dave!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kayci L

We heard about Dave through our neighbors who used him 13 years ago and are obviously still raving about him! We met Dave on a Sunday morning at our favorite bar (what a champ) and a gentlemen came up and said he had done his daughters wedding a few weekends before and loved... Read More him. Okay, we knew this guy was the one. Dave really took the time to get to know us as a couple and then really honed in on our individual music styles. Planning was seamless and to be honest, quite fun. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect, thanks in large part to Dave's organization, enthusiasm and party centered style. We only had 100 guests at our wedding and the dance floor was packed all night long until the last song! If you have any reservations about hiring Dave - throw them out the window. This guy is a true professional who truly loves his job and does an amazing job at it. Thank you SO MUCH for being such a big part of our big day! We hope to see you at weddings in the future (because we'll be giving out so many referrals, we will!) - Kayci and Chris

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Noelle I

DJ Dave is by far the best wedding DJ. He is so fun and easy to work with and made the music planning process so easy for our ceremony and reception. He is very attentive to detail and responds very fast. All of our wedding guests loved his music selections, skill, talent, and... Read More presence. He knows how to keep the crowd on the floor and entertain the guests the correct way the entire evening! 5 stars for sure!!