Airbrush Makeup

Model Perfect Airbrush is the premier provider of airbrush makeup services. We make it convenient by traveling to your location for your big day! Airbrush makeup is sprayed onto the skin giving a lasting, flawless look that stays put up to 24 hours giving you a lasting bridal glow all day & night! Call now to schedule your appointment!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Serving Iowa, and Nebraska and other locations (402) 208-4108

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nina B

I can't tell you how amazing model perfect airbrush was. Annie did such an incredible job. She took her time and made sure we all liked our makeup. Not only is she the sweetest girl, but her make up skills are perfection. I have never seen myself look like how She made me look.... Read More I got so many compliments on my makeup and it was still on at the end of the night. It stayed on through tears, heat and sweat. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup and am so thankful for Annie, I felt so pretty all night and all my bridesmaids and mom looked amazing! Best make up ever! Thank you so much Annie and Model Perfect airbrush! You are one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nikki H

I got married May 27th, 2017. Ashley did my make up and did a fantastic job!! It stayed put all day and night long. It is so convenient having a make up artist come to your venue. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Katelynn H

I could not of asked for a better make up team to do our wedding make up! They were professional, on time and did amazing work! My makeup stayed all day and night in 100 degree weather. I also had them do my make up for two of my engagement shoots as well. The make up not only... Read More looks great in person but also picks up amazing in photos!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Elena was amazing, so sweet, on time, and made me look and feel gorgeous!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Olivia H

Elena did a fantastic job!! She made me feel at ease with airbrush right off the bat! I rarely wear anything other than mascara and feared I would look too fake. However, that was not the case! She made me look so natural and beautiful! She continuously checked in with me during... Read More both my trial and actual day to make sure I was in love with my makeup! If not, she was willing to make changes until that was the case. Not only was she this way towards me, but to all of my bridesmaids and mom (all of which were skeptical of too much makeup like I was initially). I have never seen my mom look and feel more beautiful and confident; that was such a great gift to experience on my wedding day! Elena is a very kind and considerate artist; I would definitely recommend her! Thank you Elena and Model Perfect Airbrush for truly making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Becca S

Ashley did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup! I wanted airbrush make up so it would last and it did, even on the hottest/most humid day of the summer! She listened to me to personalize my makeup to ensure that it was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sarah S

Hilary did our wedding day makeup. She was AMAZING! Our entire wedding party looked their best and felt extremely confident. I cannot praise them enough for their excellent work. I have truly never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Megan F

Savannah is AMAZING! She's so very sweet and personable but also EXTREMELY talented! I am so thankful that I chose Model Perfect Airbrush for my engagement photos and on our big day; they are so easy to work with and trust me-the airbrushed makeup is PERFECT for such a long and... Read More exhausting day! My makeup stayed perfectly all night! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Emily L

I would recommend Model Perfect Airbrush to any bride! Savannah was beyond sweet, she was on time and set up her spot to do make-up at the salon we chose. She finished with time to spare and everyone LOVED their look. I was an out-of-state bride, so I was unable to do a trial... Read More run, but I told her my vision and she nailed it. I didn't have to worry about my make-up the entire day, it was flawless. They also have great customer service, I had a bunch of questions before the big day and they were quick and very friendly in their responses. Thanks Savannah and Model Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Aubrey H

Elena Rojas is an amazingly talented make up artist and I loved working with her. The entire bridal party was so happy with the way she made us look and feel. She does such a great job and I will definitely continue to recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Chelsie K

Elena Rojas did my makeup for my wedding, reception, and bachelorette party, and she did an absolutely AMAZING job! She is extremely knowledgeable about makeup application for all skin types. My skin is extremely oily and she knew the exact products to use on my skin to help... Read More with the oil, and ensure my makeup lasts all day and night. She is truly the best, and you will be very happy with her as your makeup artist! Whatever look you're going for, she will make sure its exactly as you pictured and you're feeling beautiful on your special day! Plus, she is such a sweetheart and makes the entire experience so much fun!! Thank you so much Elena and Model Perfect Airbrush for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017

Elena Rojas has done my makeup for numerous occasions, but most importantly on my wedding day. The way she can make your natural beauty show and not make you look fake is amazing. I will definitely go to her for all my makeup needs!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amy D

Kim was our make-up artist and she was FANTASTIC!!! She did my make-up (the bride), 1 mom and 2 bridesmaids in our hotel suite. She is soooo sweet and very fun....and, of course, talented! I was not happy with my make-up trial from another artist (different company) and switched... Read More to Model Perfect Airbrush last minute. And boy I am happy that I got them! Kim took my feedback from my first trial and the trial with her and made my wedding make-up FLAWLESS! I felt fantastic! The only cons I have were the communication with the company was a little hap-hazard at times and they would not let me pay ahead of time. Other than that, it was perfect! Thanks, Kim!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alicia S

Nikki is the best! The last thing I wanted to worry about for my sister's wedding was how my makeup would look. My sister and I met with Nikki and she was so personal and made us feel at ease right away. Our makeup was flawless and our pictures were fabulous! I would strongly... Read More recommend Nikki for any important event that you have!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alicia S

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Rebecca L

I had Nikki do my daughter's makeup for her first high school dance and we fell in love! She looked beyond gorgeous. Nikki was so fun to work with and did an amazing job making Kiley feel confident and beautiful! Her makeup looked natural and made Kiley's experience so fun!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Lainey K

Ashley did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Julie L

Kim was our make up artist and she was amazing. She was bubbly and fun. Kim was all about making everyone feel comfortable with their look. I absolutely loved my makeup. Kim remembered everything I wanted from my trial run and everything was spot on. She also had 8 girls to do... Read More in a short amount of time and she stayed calm and she got everyone done on time. Everyone looked stunning! Thank you for sharing the day with us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brittany R

Annie was awesome! She's so easy to work with and had excellent color choices for my skin tone. Everything blended nicely and looked natural but glamorous as well. The studio was fun too for my makeup trial!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allie M

Leni did an amazing job doing 5 bridesmaids makeup and the brides. She is easy to talk to and really tries to understand your look and what you want. Being located in Omaha she traveled to Lincoln without a fee, and Model Perfect Airbrush is very reasonably priced! Highly... Read More recommend Leni, or any of the girls in Model Perfect Airbrush!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danyelle S

Tawny did an AMAZING JOB! Everyones make up lasted all day long. Even though the (happy) tears! She was extremely easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristin C

Leni was super cool and professional. She made me look absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelli K

Hillary showed up to my mom's house about 15 minutes early to set up. She texted me when she was on her way. She was incredibly professional and super sweet!! We had about 8-9 girls get their make up done and all of them looked absolutely beautiful!!! The makeup stood up to many... Read More tears throughout the day. My Makeup was done about 10:45am and still looked great when we left the reception at 11pm! Thanks so much Hillary! Side note, throughout the process, response time was amazing. I probably emailed a whole book worth of questions and they answered every single one in a timely manner every time. I will recommend Model Perfect to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amber W

We had Tawny as our makeup artist on my wedding day. She did an absolutely wonderful job. I had a tight schedule, about 2 hours to get all 5 of my ladies' makeup done. Tawny was on point. She was so friendly and nice. She showed up on time and took her time making sure everyone... Read More liked their makeup before they were all done. As far as my makeup goes, it lasted all day/night. I was finished at 11:30am and didn't go to bed until 1am. It was flawless the entire time. I would highly recommend Model Perfect Airbrush to anyone wanting to schedule a makeup artist to travel to you. Very reasonably priced and they do an awesome job!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Erica O

Hillary was amazing! She was so sweet all morning and all of the girls looked amazing! I will recommend model perfect air brush over and over again!

Ashley Hughes

My philosophy as a makeup artist is to create a bridal look with only using the best products on the market, I work to accentuate your most beautiful features, making you feel confident and beautiful! I use airbrush to help keep a long lasting face stay put for 24 hours! Some of the greatest benefits of airbrush is that it is water proof, sweat resistant, and transfer resistant all day and night long! I would love to have your input in your bridal look, so I can achieve the look you have always dreamed of for your wedding day. My main job is that you feel confident and Beautiful all day!