Turning Your Wedding Dreams Into Memories

Cooperstown's premier wedding and event florist, creating lasting dreams and memories for more than 100 years. Creative, talented, and award winning staff dedicated to making your dream a reality. Find us at pinterest.com/mohicanflowers Short walk from Otesaga Hotel and Baseball Hall of Fame We have a large selection of rental items from Grapevine Chuppah, White lattice Arbor to Mercury glass vases and birch disks. Our design studio is available for the DIY weddings or just a fun time making memories with your bridesmaids. We service all venues in a 40 Mile radius of Cooperstown. The Otesaga Resort Hotel, The Farmers' Museum, Fenimore Art Museum, Lakeview Events, Gilbertsville Farmhouse, Hyde Hall, Templeton Hall, Hogs Hollow, your home, woods or lakeside are all favorites!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

207 Main St., Cooperstown, NY (607) 547-8822

The Perfect Floral Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I could not have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. I showed Carol at Mohican Flowers my inspiration pictures, and she somehow managed to design the perfect strategy for flowers for my wedding, and she managed to do it for less than I expected. My bouquet was perfect,... Read More the tables looked amazing, and Carol added so many special elements that I hadn't even considered. She has a huge archive to pull from: she managed to find us a fire pit, a canoe, chalkboards, and many things beyond flowers. She is so easy to work with, and she really made my wedding look exactly like I imagined, but so much better. Couldn't have done it without her.

Excellent florist!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Mohican Flowers of Cooperstown did such an amazing job with my Wedding! My husband and I are from out of town and planning a destination wedding can get a little overwhelming and frustrating dealing with emails, phone calls and not actually being able to just stop by the venue,... Read More florist, photographer etc.... But Claire and Carol of Mohican Flowers made the process stress free and easy! They responded to emails right away, thoroughly answering all of my questions. I found all of my bouquets, centerpiece and decor on Pinterest. I emailed all the pictures, met with them in person a month later and everything was exactly how I imagined! Everything came out absolutely perfect and beautiful! I could not have asked for a better florist! Aside from providing us with gorgeous flowers, they also helped us find our photographer and my hair/make-up artist which I couldn't thank them enough because being from out of town, my husband and I didn't know where to look. If anyone is considering having their wedding in Cooperstown, NY, I highly recommend Mohican Flowers, you will not be disappointed! Thank you again Claire and Carol!

Rustic Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

While planning my wedding in Cooperstown, NY there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to work with Mohican Flowers for my special day. We worked directly with Claire for the wedding. She was so attentive and met with us on multiple occasions after store hours so that our... Read More meetings would be uninterrupted. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and made changes that I requested without hesitation. At the time of our first meeting she requested that I bring in pictures or pinterest boards and she was able to replicate what I had asked for. For a little bit of a fee she made me a trial bouquet that I brought with me to one of my dress fittings. This was a great experience for me because it gave me some relief knowing that Claire knew exactly what I wanted and the look/feel I was looking for on the wedding day. On the day of my wedding the site of the church almost brought me to tears. It was more than I could ever imagine. Claire, and the rest of the Mohican crew did an amazing job and I could have not asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Sara D

Claire and her team did an amazing job with the florals at our wedding! Our vision was brought to life and looked even better than we could have imagined! Claire was in touch with us throughout the whole planning process and even mocked up certain pieces the month before to... Read More make sure I liked everything. Their prices were also extremely reasonable. My Aunt, who is a wedding planner, was even raving saying this was the best florist she has ever worked with (and I agree)! Thank you Mohican for helping make our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Brittany C

Diana and Claire were absolute wonderful to work with. During our consultation they listened to our vision, offered their expert opinion, and then worked with us on the budget. All while making us feel special, and really took the time to understand what was important to us.... Read More They have a very quick turnaround time on the quotes, and even created a Pintest board of my wedding colors and flowers. I was able to add to the bard to show what I had in mind. This helped me stay organized and got me excited to see what they would create for our big day. Their customer services they provide is second to none and their attention to detail makes you feel like their only client. About a week before the wedding we got the final invoice for the flowers, and I had made a HUGE typo when requesting the baby’s breath. I typed I needed 50 steams of baby’s breath, which is more than anyone could ever need. Diana and Claire understood, and even though they had already ordered the flowers, they did not bill me for my mistake, but only what I needed. That moment of empathy and understanding is why you shop local, and more importantly why you shop at Mohican Flowers of Cooperstown for any floral needs.

2017-01-03T08:21:59 Response from the vendor

Thank You for Submitting such an Amazing Review! Your Wedding, Your Bouquet, Wedding Photos, & Baby's Breath were beyond Perfect. Thank you again for letting us make your Wedding Day dreams come true and for shopping local! ~Diana & Claire

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah H

Mohican Flowers did the flowers for our wedding in September 2016 and everything turned out absolutely beautiful! Diana was so great to work with and took such pride in her work. Thanks so much to Mohican for helping create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Taylor G

I am so glad I chose Mohican Flowers! My flowers were the best thing about my wedding. Claire was wonderful to work with and she perfectly replicated my bouquet from a Pinterest picture I found. It was incredible. I really appreciated her desire to make me happy which included... Read More inviting us to see the flowers the day before the wedding. If I had to do it again I would still choose Mohican Flowers and I can't say that for some of my other vendors. Thank you, Claire!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Adrienne O

We had our wedding at the Otesaga Hotel in Cooperstown, NY and Claire and the staff at Mohican Flowers did an amazing job on all of our floral needs. They responded quickly to all emails, happily answered any/all questions, knew the venue well, and were so helpful along every... Read More step of the way. Claire was able to create our vision perfectly from our inspiration photos and by asking all of the right questions (as I was a slightly clueless bride). We were able to see a sample of one centerpiece a few weeks prior to the wedding to make any changes necessary and she also had us come in just a few days prior to the wedding for a sneak peak and to again make any changes we wanted. This really made me feel confident that everything would be perfect...and it was. Everything from the ceremony to the reception that they provided for us was beautiful and exactly what we envisioned- maybe even better. We felt like the pricing was very reasonable considering the quality and quantity of the flower and rentals (candelabras and vases). I would highly recommend working with Mohican Flowers for any of your floral needs in the Cooperstown area.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kaitlyn G

I can't say enough about Mohican Flowers, they were wonderful for our Sept 2016 wedding! I worked with Claire and she was a huge help in picking flowers that worked with my vision while also staying on budget. On the day of the wedding, the arrangements and bouquets were... Read More absolutely gorgeous, and we got tons of compliments from our guests! I would definitely recommend Mohican Flowers to anyone getting married in the surrounding area.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Meghan C

Claire and the team at Mohican Florists did an INCREDIBLE job for my August wedding at The Otesaga in Cooperstown. With just a few examples of what I was looking for, Claire designed arrangements that people are still giving me compliments on, months after my wedding. The... Read More pricing was absolutely reasonable, the recommendations and knowledge were exactly what I needed, and best of all, I didn't have to worry about A THING on my wedding day - everything was where I needed it when I needed it, without me having to think twice. I HIGHLY recommend Mohican Florists for your wedding (or rehearsal...we used them for both) needs - they are phenomenal to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sarah L

Excellent people & GORGEOUS arrangements!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley R

Mochian flowers were great! We shared a Pinterest board and it really helped her to be able to see what i liked. The corsage for my mother got a little mixed up but it still turned out looking great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Shawna R

Mohican flowers of Cooperstown assisted in creating the most beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for. Working with Claire was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jenna O

Claire was absolutely fantastic to work with. When I went to the Mohican shop to do my first consolidation, she already had arrangements made up for me that I told her I might be interested in. Her amazing support continued from there. She was detailed oriented. Kept me up to... Read More date and offered me amazing suggestions for how to optimize the flower arrangements for my particular venue. The flowers were stunning and I got more compliments on them than anything else. Thanks Mohican!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jacqueline L

Carol and her team was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I got it in my head that I wanted all peonies for my wedding and actually chose our wedding date based on when the flowers would be in season. I explained my ideas to Carol and she came up with all these... Read More creative ways to make one bloom work in so many different ways for our wedding. Little did I know that this year was a disaster for peonies right around my wedding day. I had no idea until after my wedding because somehow Carol managed to still fill my wedding with my favorite flowers! I only found out after when I wrote her an email to thank her for all her hard work. They really made sure I wasn't freaking out more than I already was on my wedding day. They really went above and beyond in so many ways to make our wedding dreams come true. Our wedding colors were blush and gold. Even though Carol didn't have vases in the exact shade of gold we wanted in stock, she went to great lengths to paint and procure vases in the exact color we want while helping us fit everything into our budget. I also want to mention that we heard great things from other vendors we contracted with in Cooperstown for the wedding. The lady who helped me with arranging the wedding ceremony at St. Mary's Church told me how wonderful and generous Carol was when she ordered flowers from her for her husband's funeral many years ago. I will definitely recommend Mohican Flowers to anyone who is planning their wedding in Cooperstown!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Victoria F

Amazing! We had a shared Pinterest board; I pinned all of the centerpieces and bouquets that I loved (and commented what I loved about each) and they brought them to life in a unique and perfect way! Plus, they are nice people!! I would definitely recommend Mohican.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alyson G

Claire and Mohican flowers were amazing! The flowers at my wedding were creative and absolutely beautiful. They were patient and great with making last minute tweaks. They made my vision turn out exactly how I wanted !

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kimberly S

Carol was the best to work with!! I loved that she made up samples to show us ahead of time to make sure we were on the same page and of course we were!! The church they decorated for us came out beautiful. Carol and her staff went out of their way to help set up some signs... Read More on the grounds of the church. I truly appreciate everything they did to make our special day perfect!! I would highly recommend Mohican Flowers.

Love, Love, Love Mohican Flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

We cannot express how happy we were/are with Mohican Flowers and Claire who assisted us through planning the flowers for our daughter's wedding at the Otesaga Resort on October 10, 2015. Through our many pop-in visits, Claire worked side-by-side with our daughter to achieve... Read More the most perfect floral arrangements for inside and outside of our wedding venue that were not only gorgeous but cost friendly. The bride's bouquet was stunningly beautiful, as were the flowers for the entire wedding party. I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful vendor to everyone. No matter how big or small your event, they just do spectacular work. Thank you so much, Mohican Flowers, for being such an integral part of our daughter's very special day!!

Truly a Work of Art!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Absolute perfection!!!!!! We used Mohican Florist for our wedding and my mother’s 90th birthday, which was held the following day. I planned on using the same floral arrangement for both events. I wanted something unique and different. The arrangements that I chose were not... Read More your typical wedding arrangements, I sent Claire pictures and right off the bat she totally got my vision. She made up a mock display, worked within a budget with her creativity, and let me know the total cost within a day. The floral arrangements were truly a work of art! They were delivered on time and exceeded my high expectations. Words cannot describe how extremely happy I am with Claire and Mohican Florists! I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements ! Excellent service and beautiful work! Thanks again! Diane and Russ

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I really enjoyed working with Claire and her team. Claire was so calm, friendly and easy to work with. I was shocked by the prices, I was expecting to have to do some compromises with what I wanted to be able to afford the flowers for my wedding and instead I was able to add... Read More centerpieces. Everything was beautiful and delivered right on time. I will continue to use Mohican Flowers in the future.

Best choice for beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The most complimented thing at my wedding, besides my husband and I, were the beautiful flowers at the ceremony and reception. It was obvious that Claire and her team worked long and hard to create my vision, and they surpassed all expectations that I had. I loved working with... Read More Claire because she was very flexible with my schedule and I trusted her advice and opinion on flower choices. I would recommend Mohican Flowers to any bride in the Cooperstown area.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I absolutely LOVED having Mohican Flowers do the flowers for our wedding day. They are so easy to work with and are willing to accommodate any conditions you might have. For our wedding, we wanted as many local and seasonal plants as we could get. Claire and the whole team were... Read More able to tell us not only what would be in season at the time, but had some great ideas to help meet our wish, like using fresh herbs to add texture. And they were all so patient with us as we figured out what look we wanted. They didn't even bat an eye when I changed my mind about the color of the roses three times. (Thank you!!) The thing that really impressed me the most was how talented they are at bringing your dream to reality. Just before our meeting with them, I emailed a few photos I had found on Pinterest to give an idea of what we were looking for. When I went in for the meeting, sitting in a vase on the table was the exact bouquet I had been dreaming about just waiting for me. It was so much fun! One other big thing to know is since they are local to the area they know the many venue options very well. They can really give you an expert's opinion on what looks best and show you lots of examples. And on the big day they are so experienced at what they do you hardly even notice them making the place look magical. You simply could do no better than Mohican Flowers for your special day.

Wedding flowers- lucky find

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kate L

Mohican was amazing! They took the time to really understand my vision. I am from out of town but they made it so easy to plan and work with them. I loved everything they did. I would absolutely recommend them for any floral needs! Thanks Claire!

Gorgeous wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Andrea R

Carol was fantastic on our short time line. Many creative and beautiful ideas. I changed my bouquet design the day before and it came out flawless! Fabulous work from Mohican florist!