Beautiful Designer Gowns!

Nestled in the heart of OKC's premier shopping district, Moliere Bridal will help you find the dress of your dreams! You"ll love the selection, one of the largest in the area, and the prices! One-on-one customer service from a certified consultant and a relaxing shopping experience awaits you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

800 NW 50th, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 840-0100
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Haileigh S

I only needed to go to 1 store to find my dream dress! After finding out it wouldn't come in time, Megan called the designer and between the 2 of them found a much smaller sample dress at another store that was able to be sent to me in time. I was also searching for dresses... Read More alone (family is a few state way) and Megan went above and beyond to make the day feel so special. I am so thankful to have worked with Moliere for my dress, veil, and alterations!

2016-05-24T12:12:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for making us a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Alyssa B

My experience with Moliere Bridal was absolutely perfect and I am so glad that I purchased my dress from this salon! Ally helped me to find my dream dress while making the experience fun and pressure free! This was the first salon I went to and my dress was the second one I... Read More tried on. I fell in love with it immediately. Because I was still a ways out from my wedding, Ally encouraged me to keep looking around a little bit and then come back to try on the dress. I followed her advice and came back for the dress but also for the experience. I felt so comfortable and couldn't have imagined a better team to help me find and fit into my perfect dress! I will highly recommend this salon to any bride!

Best Bridal Salon in OKC

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jennie

Moliere was recommended to me by a friend because of the laid back atmosphere. It isn't like some salons that try to pressure you or rush you. I had such a wonderful experience trying on dresses there! The staff is very pleasant and extremely helpful! They go above and beyond to... Read More help their brides! I had an accident about a month before my dress fitting and was unable to bear weight on one of my legs. Two of the ladies took turns with my mom helping to hold me steady so the seamstress (who also did an excellent job) could pin my dress. I am beyond grateful for all they did for me! And my dress was gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Carleigh W

I had the perfect experience here. I never felt pressured into buying a dress. I was able to give my opinion and also hear the consultants on what would look best on me. I visited other popular Oklahoma salons and was 100% satisfied at Moliere!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Malinda O

Moliere Bridal was amazing! Scheduling, finding the dress, alterations...every detail! The lady helping me was the one that actually found my dress. I fell in love with it! The alterations were amazing and she knows what she is doing, she made sure everything was perfect! Down... Read More to watching me walk to make sure everything was perfect! I had the best experience! The ladies even let me bring shoes up to make sure they matched with my dress, they brought it out into the natural light to make sure it was a perfect match! I hope you find your dress at Moliere Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lindsay A

I absolutely adored my dress, I received so many compliments! Everyone at Moliere Bridal is amazing and very helpful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kelsey W

I would never recommend this shop to any bride to be! Thankfully, my best friend is canceling her appointment due to my terrible experience as this bridal boutique is not trustworthy in the least and do take ownership for their errors. They also make open ended promises to... Read More brides to ensure that money is out down and to get contracts signed. I ordered my dress from JJ Kelly in February and wanted a cover up that Moliere carried. I had to bring in my dress as they don't sell Hayley Paige in their shop. Tony, the lady that assisted me, continuously stepped on my dress throughout the appointment. When I ordered the cover up, I put half down and signed the contract only to be contacted 3 days later that there was only one left in my size and that it had been sold due to conflicting hours with the designer. During the time of ordering I was never informed that there was only one left in my size. When discussing other sizes, Tony also made it clear that altering would be difficult and that a smaller size would not work. I had also ordered a belt that I only purchased because it went with the cover up. Now, over a week later they did refund the cover up, but will it refund the belt due to, "having no use for it." Though I understand where they are coming from contractually, they didn't once take into consideration my vision as a bride and the money that I spent to make it happen. I would possibly think higher if the owner Allison had she handled the situation better, but not once did she take ownership of her or her employees errors and I do not respect business owners who do not respect their customers.

2016-09-13T18:50:21 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, thank you for taking time out of your day to share your concerns. I am so sorry you were disappointed by this experience. We completely understand your discomfort with the sizing issues on the bolero or “cover up” jacket, and agree that there was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Tera S

Loved getting my dress there ! Only problem was the alteration lady they had in house was busy so I had to go somewhere else they suggested. The lady they suggested was great it would of just been nice to have it all done in one place.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Rachel H

I wish I could relive my appointment at Moliere every single day. Allison & her team are amazing. I had the "say yes to dress" experience I had always hoped for. I looked forward to every appointment at Moliere. The alterations were absolutely perfect. Everyone was so friendly... Read More and genuinely excited for my wedding. This was hands down my favorite part of wedding planning, and that's thanks to Moliere!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kayla A

I love Moliere! This was my first place to ever try on wedding dresses and I could not have asked for a better experience. Megan was incredible and made the day so fun! Every dress looked hand picked for the store. I would highly recommend Megan and Moliere to anyone looking for... Read More their dream dress.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Stephanie P

Finding a wedding dress can be so stressful, but Megan kept me full-force laughing though the whole process. I had tried on dresses at several other salons without much luck, but Megan brought over a lot of great options and together we found "the one." Of course, "the one" did... Read More not fit well on my body. Hue did some alteration wizardry and made my dress look better than anything I could have ever imagined. Would recommend shopping here to any bride- great experience and amazing quality.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Rebecca T

I found my dream dress at another local bridal shop, but had no desire to give them my business after a weird experience there with their huge lack of professionalism. So I looked up other boutiques in OKC that carry Maggie Sottero gowns and immediately called Moliere to see if... Read More they had my dress. I was so happy they did! I had been here earlier this year with my friend when she found her dress. I knew after that experience and after talking to Christina on the phone and explaining my situation that I was making the right choice. I made an appt and took my family with me to try on a few others plus my chosen dress, just to be sure it was the one. We all agreed it was, and the service we received was exceptional. They even dropped $50 off the price to match what the competitor had quoted me! There was no pressure to purchase anything extra. I even received a hand written thank you note in the mail from Christina. It's these little things that make all the difference and lighten your stress load when planning the biggest day of your life. I know my dress is in good hands. If you're looking for that special bridal experience that you deserve when shopping for your wedding gown, then I HIGHLY recommend not wasting your time elsewhere and booking an appt with Moliere.

My dream wedding dress

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kristin B

Thank you for helping me find my dream wedding dress! I love my gown and I always will! All together the service was good but there are a few employees that were not nice when my bridesmaids came in to get measured. Great bridal gown store. Would recommend the store for their... Read More dresses and prices. Thank you!

Best Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Courtney G

After going to almost 10 different bridal salons looking for wedding dresses, Moliere was a breath of fresh air. All of the girls that work there are so patient, kind and not pushy at all! We got my wedding dress, my shoes, our bridesmaid dresses, and our rental tuxes from... Read More Moliere. I was so impressed with how knowledgable everyone was! They were always keeping me updated, I never had to call for anything, they always called me first! Their seamstress is also wonderful! She did a wonderful job on handling the lace on my dress and getting my dress to fit perfectly! I will recommend Moliere to every bride I come across!

Great Selection of Dresses

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Jes K

I tried only a few bridal salons, as my sister and most of my friends all ended up finding their dress at Moliere. I really liked their selection, and my bridal consultant seemed to get what I was looking for before I even did. She ended up picking out the ultimate dress! The... Read More only reason I've put 4 instead of 5 stars is that I was adamant that I wanted straps - I am not comfortable with strapless, and this dress was strapless. I was assured I could use the train, but when I went in for alterations, I was told that would not be possible. So, I had to call around the nation to find sleeves that would blend with only about a month before the wedding day. Thankfully, it worked out, and the dress was just how I wanted it. Side note, they have beautiful veils. I splurged and got one that I ended up wearing all night.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Hayley S

This store was so beautiful and the staff was amazing! They were so friendly and helpful and found me the exact dress I was wanting!

Gorgeous Dress

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Elizabeth L

My wedding dress from here was absolutely beautiful! The staff were friendly and helpful. A little pricey, but worth it!

Great service and dresses

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kari F

They had a great selection and made me feel so comfortable. I was able to take photos of the dresses and didn't feel pressured into buying a dress. They helped me find the perfect dress and weren't just trying to make a sale.

Fabulous Service, Prices, and Selection

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Rebecca D

Rhonda and her group of girls are fantastic to work with and were very helpful and courteous throughout the process. I went to several bridal stores and none of them compared to Moliere in service, cost, or selection. It was a wonderful experience, I absolutely fell in love with... Read More my dress, and I wish I had another reason to go back! :)

A Cozy Experience

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Madelyn R

I love Rhonda, who is the owner of Moliere! She was so knowledgeable and the only bridal salon who contacted me after I had my appointment. She made me feel comfortable and not pressured. They have a seamstress in house too which is wonderful!

Nice Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Cynthia S

I bought my wedding dress at Moliere. They were great and made my shopping experience pleasant!

Best dresses in Oklahoma.

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Macy M

This place floored me because of their amazing different selection of bridal dresses. They truly have the best and knew what they were doing. Also the seamstress here is the best and this is vital when buying a dress for your big day. If anything just walk into this salon and... Read More you will be Hooked ;)

perfect

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 aubrey b

i was so indecisive and crazy, they didnt ever give up on me. i went through 3 dresses i thought were the "one" before i acutally found the "one". i walked out of there in the one style i said i didnt want... and it was absolutely perfect! they might have thought i was crazy,... Read More but you couldnt tell! LOL, they were all so sweet and helpful. it was an awesome experience. it was so easy to search through the dresses too. they arent all bagged up and cluttered together. the shop is adorable and i loved it!

Good Selection

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 megan g

They have a great selection. And stayed in contact with me from the moment I booked my appt. to after my big day. Always, reminding me and asking if I needed anything..

seamstress ruined my dress in alterations

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kayla C

Had a great experience buying my dress until the alterations.. I bought a sample dress which was several sizes too big and before we bought it made sure to ask the seamstress of she could take that much in.. She reassured us she could.. Got my dress back and she alerted the top... Read More to my size but refused to alter the bottom saying i was changing the style.. She pulled the top too tight causing the rouching to fold and become bumpy and lay wrong.. Manager said she stood by her seamstress and believes she did nothing wrong even after the seamstress admitted the dress was too big to begin with.. They would only refund HALF of the alterations and gave us nothing back for the dress.. And this was all a month before the wedding! Will NOT recommend this place to anyone

Start a Conversation!