Very special care for your gown!

Our award-winning gown preservations include your personal inspection, museum-quality container, written guarantee. Restorations return vintage gowns to true color. Pressing for your wedding day and destination wedding kits for traveling with your gown. Endorsed by Association of Bridal Consultants.

Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

225 Lorraine Avenue, Upper Montclair, NJ (973) 744-6482

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Miren I

While Manhattan may have a lot of great bridal salons & boutiques, it does not have a lot of good service options when it comes to couture cleaning specialists! Believe me, I've done my research. Luckily having lived in Montclair in the past, I knew that after our dream wedding... Read More I could only entrust my beautiful gown and my husband's made-to-measure tuxedo to Patricia and her team of experts at Moline Kronberg, a true neighborhood gem that everyone should know about. Their cleaning and preservation services are as impeccable as their customer service here! During drop-off and pick-up, they reviewed every inch of our special garments with us and all I can say after comparing the before & after is: WOW! They are are miracle workers (and wonderful human beings) who were able to remove all the unwanted stains, while allowing us to preserve all the special memories from our Big Day. If you don't leave in the area, rest assured that the end result will be worth the trek (only a short-drive or train-ride from NYC) and every penny. Once again, we'd like to thank and congratulate Patricia & Marcello for everything they have done for this happy couple and for always welcoming us with a smile!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Erindira F

I came to Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved and I am 100% satisfied with their work! From the minute I stepped into the business I was impressed with the level of customer service and attention to detail. The staff is super friendly and ready... Read More to help! My dress was very dirty at the bottom and a couple of buttons fell off. They took about 3 weeks to get the job done but the results were beyond anything I could have imagined! When I arrived to the store for pick up, the staff even knew me by my first name and that really added a nice personal touch. They secured my dress in a preservation box and opened it in front of me when I came for pick up so that I could inspect the dress. My dress looked just like new, it was super clean, the buttons were sewed on and they even included gloves in the packaging that they recommend that I put on whenever I want to try on my dress. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done. I compared prices with many different cleaners and this was well in range. I highly recommend! I will definitely be using them for all my dry cleaning needs!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Nina W

I am so pleased with my experience at Moline Kronberg! They beautifully restored my grandmother's 1953 chantilly lace wedding gown, which my mother wore again in 1979, to its full glory. I was able to be the third generation to wear this beautiful piece! It had yellowed a lot in... Read More storage, but Patricia and her staff restored it to a lovely white color. They did significant repair to the gown, which had been torn in several places and was overall very fragile and delicate. And then they did extensive alterations to make it fit me perfectly! Carmen is extremely talented as a seamstress. Overall, everyone at Moline Kronberg was wonderful to work with. They made me feel totally confident in their abilities. I would trust them with your delicate, vintage, or one-of-a-kind pieces. They did not disappoint.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Nadia A

I Can’t say enough great things about my experience at Moline Kronberg. After going to a seamstress, who clearly new nothing about altering a wedding dress, my experience here was heaven! The minute I called Patricia on the phone I knew that my prayers were answered and my dress... Read More was going to be amazing! I walked into my appointment very nervous from almost having my hopes shattered from the last place. Patricia and Carmen carefully looked at every single detail of my dress and discovered that although the quality was great it would be very hard to alter due to it not having any seams, being hand sewn overlay & all beading on top. Regardless, they took the challenge without hesitation and made recommendations that they would have recommended to their own daughters because they really do care about your happiness and the beauty of the dress. For each fitting, every detail was looked over with such care and I felt like they were truly looking out for the best for me. They never once rushed or pressured me along. I wanted to fit the dress a little more snug than they would have liked but after my last fitting you could see my smile from ear to ear! The crew and Moline Kronberg not only put so much care and time and love into my dress but truly made me feel like a friend and for a bride to look & feel beautiful is everything you could ask for! Thank you all so much. I can’t wait to show off my beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Grace B

I could not be happier with Moline Kronberg! I was impressed with their work. The women at Moline Kronberg really listened to what I wanted and produced exactly what I imagined! I originally purchased my wedding dress at BHLDN but I knew I wanted to make some changes to it. At... Read More Moline-Kronberg, they removed lining from the upper back of my dress to make for a better silhouette and unique look. They were able to personalize it by sewing in a belt and adding small details to make feel beautiful in the dress. I always felt comfortable and welcomed when I had my appointments. My mom also had her MOB dress tailored here and was very happy with them! I highly recommend using their services especially if you are looking for a reliable and detail-oriented tailor for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sonji S

My experience with Moline Kronberg was absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked in the service was top notch. To be honest, I was very unsure about preserving my wedding gown because I knew it was be very expensive and I was not sure if it was worth it. However, in speaking... Read More with Patricia who is an absolute sweetheart, she made it clear that this would be a great investment and she would make sure my gown would be good as new! She immediately evaluated my gown and explained in detail how her staff would carry out the restoration and preservation of my gown. The process is lengthy and costly ( I believe it took about 8 weeks and I paid $800) but this was so worth it because my gown will not turn yellow and dull. After 8 weeks, I went to pick up my gown and again Patricia was present to show me exactly what they did and gave me instructions on how to store my gown.

2017-05-09T14:00:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us know how happy you are. We also thank you for posting such a wonderful note , this will also help people who are not sure what to do with their gowns. Regards Patricia

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Christal O

Moline Kronberg Cleaners made my wedding dress look absolutely phenomenal at the last hour! I scheduled my alterations appointment at the end of January for a March wedding. I asked them to completely open the back of my lace, button back dress, and they did a phenomenal job. I... Read More showed them a picture of an open back with scalloped lace (from pinterest), and they made it look identical! As a busty woman, I was worried about wearing my dress without a bra, but they made sure that I was held up and that I was comfortable. They worked quickly and there was no stress around making sure that my dress fit me perfectly. I'm so grateful for their services!

2017-03-28T12:26:41 Response from the vendor

Dear customer , thank you for letting us, be part of your especial day.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 D. Troy H

They did a very good job on my wedding gown

2017-01-17T16:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us do the work for you.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alyssa B

White glove service...literally! I brought my wedding dress to Moline Kronberg for cleaning and preservation after reading great reviews about them online and they did not disappoint! Everyone was incredibly friendly and they walked me through every step of the process. Once... Read More the gown was finished they gave me a pair of white gloves to inspect every inch of it. They did a beautiful job!!

2016-12-14T10:06:02 Response from the vendor

We are extremely pleased to hear of your happiness with our service. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephanie C

My experience working with Moline Kronberg was one of the best parts of planning my wedding! I brought the wedding dress that both my grandmother and mother wore on their wedding days. The dress was from the 1950s and had some wear & tear and yellowing. They were able to... Read More completely get all of the yellowing out of the dress and helped me create a masterpiece for my wedding dress. They kept the integrity of the originally dress while helping me to redesign the neckline to make it more modern. Everyone in the store was incredibly friendly and I had such a wonderful experience working with them! I highly recommend for: - Vintage Dress Restoration - Vintage Veil Restoration - Resizing/ Fittings for your wedding dress LOVED them!

2016-11-15T09:54:49 Response from the vendor

Dear customer , Thank you very much for your sharing your experience .We are extremely grateful that you alow us to be part of such a special day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer H

When I needed my wedding gown cleaned/preserved there was only one establishment that came to mind; Moline Kronberg. The quality and care delivered to my wedding gown was exceptional. The dress/veil were cleaned to perfection and lovingly placed in a museum quality box. Their... Read More customer service is second to none and the dress was ready for pick up before the estimated date. I recommend them to all my family and friend for their fine garment cleaning needs.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 joan h

I cannot say enough how comfortable they made us feel through the whole process. Their professionalism and experience is extraordinary. Andrea and the staff did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding gown. From cleaning to alternations to preserving. I highly recommend... Read More them.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

I would highly recommend this cleaners to anyone in need of not only the best tailoring, but also the best customer service. I arrived with my wedding gown to the warm welcome of the owners Patricia and Marcello, who genuinely cared about the concerns I had with tailoring my... Read More dress. I have never met owners, as well as employees with such passion and expertise in what they do. When they finished my dress, it was even more beautiful then when I bought it! Carmen did an amazing job, and I would not have felt like the most beautiful bride if she had not worked her magic! Thank you Moline!!!

2017-04-04T10:30:45 Response from the vendor

Glad we made it to perfection !!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Stephanie M

The team far exceeded my expectation on the result of their work, professionalism, attention to detail, and strive for an excellent level of customer service. Their products are great, the warranty is fantastic, the way they handled the dress (white gloves, delicate/safe... Read More packaging) was truly appreciated. The cost was a bit steep compared to other women I've spoken with, but I also know they didn't get the service and reliability I did.

2016-07-22T10:45:29 Response from the vendor

Dear customer, thank you very much for the beautiful review. Our ultimate goal is to make our clients happy,I'm glad we provide that to you.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

I am newly wed and just had a beach wedding in the Outer Banks. I had been looking for a cleaners that could provide the care that my gown required after having a wedding on the beach. I thought the sand that got into my dress would be permanent but, Moline Kronberg Cleaners did... Read More a wonderful. Thanks to the wonderful staff my dress has been preserved in museum quality containers. Thank you Moline!

2017-04-04T10:29:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you !! Our pleasure to serve you

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

I had been searching for a few months for the perfect establishment to restore and later preserve my mother's wedding gown. She had given it to me assuming it was unwearable. I was referred to Moline Kronberg by a fellow bride and was pleasantly surprised. After planning to buy... Read More a new gown that would match my mother's, I decided to take my mother's dress to Moline Kronberg before making a final decision. Service was amazing, the prices and services were explained completely to make it easy to understand. To my delight, the dress came back beautifully restored as if I had bought a new one from the store. Only thanks and praise to such a wonderful business with wonderful staff. Would highly recommend to any bride. -Ashley L

2017-04-04T10:28:16 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful Gown, thank you

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Heather H

Wonderful vendor! They are definitely experienced and know what they are doing. Everything is done on premises. I saw many other dresses waiting for service as well. I received a quote at time of drop off and only had to pay half deposit. They have small and large museum quality... Read More boxes. They called me to make sure of the size I wanted and that I was ok with going for the larger box. I also received a letter and coupon in the mail for being a first time customer. My dress was done in about one month. Upon pickup they showed me how to view my dress properly and showed me entire quality of their work to make sure I was fully satisfied. My dress looks beautiful again! No stains and repaired a missing button. Also put the veil on top. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend - is worth the drive if you live further away.

2017-04-04T10:27:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us take care of your precious Gown

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

I am a Moline Kronberg customer for over 25 years. They preserved my wedding gown, our family christening gown and recently tailored my daughter's prom dress to perfection - They are fabulous people doing marvelous work. - Lisa P.

Moline Kronberg Cleaners

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Deannie R

Moline Cleaners were amazing from beginning to end. They were detailed in explaining what they do and explaining the price for my individual dress. The service was amazing and my dress looks amazing and pristine.

Amazing job cleaning and preserving my dress!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Denise P

I brought my wedding dress to be cleaned and preserved at Moline Kronberg after months of research on places as well as types of preservation. My dress was all lace, and had minimal stains and a few pulls. They did an incredible job of restoring the hem to its original ivory and... Read More repairing the pulls. When I picked up my dress, they opened the storage box, and showed me the end result, to ensure I was satisfied. I especially like that given the type of preservation they perform, the box isn't sealed. They provide a pair of white gloved, which you can use to handle the dress as often as you like. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Moline Kronberg.

Gown Preservation

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Quiana J

The customer service was very good. I thought it was a bit pricey but after I received the completed dress, I realized they put a lot of time and care into handling my dress.

Professionalism with Heart

Reviewed on 3/06/2015

My daughter and I were very pleased with the care and profession service we received here. I called many places and Patricia spent almost 20 min on the phone with me and I knew Moline's would be the place we would trust with our wedding dress. Everyone took such tender loving... Read More care with our 66yr old heirloom unpreserved wedding dress. Taking their recommendation of moving one step at time doing just a clear rinse first we were happy and found the results to be to our satisfaction. Because of the delicacy of the dress further restoration was not recommended and for their honesty we are forever grateful. In today's world it is difficult to find professionalism with the heart and they have it here at Moline Kronberg! Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Patrica and Marcello Rodio

Moline Kronberg has been an institution of excellence since 1911, and the current ownership, Patricia and Marcello,carries on the tradition of high quality garment care and service.Then as now,we specialize in cleaning and restoring the most delicate and difficult fabrics and designs.