Hire experts to deal with all of your planning.

We offer personalized focus & a seamless orchestration of every aspect of your wedding.

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

Houston and Beyond (713) 487-7526

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Taemee P

I cannot say enough about Sally. She's funny, sassy, organized, efficient, and a dog-lover (which are all the things I love!). My husband and I were engaged for 1.5 years and we were planning a Houston wedding while both doing medical residency training in New York. What a... Read More stressful experience, to say the least. I bought the second least expensive package offered and I am so glad my husband and I hired her. She offered clarity and advice on wedding traditions and how to handle delicate family situations, etc. She gave me good references for all of my vendors. Shehad everything on lock for the wedding day with a detailed timeline and alerted me to details that I didn't even dream to think of. She calmed me down and advised me when the event coordinator the venue provided was being negligent about the details. I would not have kept my sanity is it weren't for her. In addition, I absolutely must mention the fact that in the middle of all this she had a baby! She turned it up to full-on Beyonce-level multitasking. Her assistant, Rosie, who helped out on the day of the wedding, was also very helpful and nice. Would I recommend Sally and her company? YES. You'd be silly not to hire her and you'll be sorry if you don't. She's doctor recommended now! :) Truly and sincerely, Sally, thank you.

Like a friend...

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 angela g

Choosing Sally to come to my rescue was the best planning decision I made. She has a great personality and work ethic. I always felt like I was talking to a friend because she is so personable and reliable. I knew that I could count on her and that was a great feeling to ease... Read More all the pressure and calm my nerves. She was able to keep me grounded by telling me the things that mattered-what to focus on, and the things that nobody notices anyway. She gave great referrels, which were amazing, 5-star vendors. She answered every one of my million questions and concerns without hesitation. She took care of everything on the day-of which allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day. Sally, you and your crew were amazing! Thank you so much!!

Our Wedding Day - Treated Like Royalty

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Jennifer A

My husband and I are indebted to Sally. She truly saved us on our wedding day. The family friend that was to do our flowers fell thru the night before our wedding. Somehow, Sally found a florist that ended up doing our flowers the same day...at cost! Turned out the vendor... Read More loves Sally so much she was willing to grant us the favor. We have since learned that Sally is well respected in the business and has extensive contacts. Lucky for us. Never mind that she worked with us on every little detail for almost a year. She was there to answer the crazy questions, handle the not so fun contracts, deal with our overzealous parents and somehow do it with that charm & professionalism she always has. It was also great to know that her wedding coordinators were also top notch....thanks Rosie for your hard work. I don't know how she does it all but Sally is definitely a credit to the industry!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ellen R

We hired Sally as a wedding planner with her partial planning package. Our wedding was a bit challenging in my eyes because it was outdoors at a family member's residence - a lot more moving pieces and no "in-house" vendors. Sally was nothing short of a miracle the day of - she... Read More made sure to adjust all the details of the reception to comply with the unexpected weather we had. She also picked up the slack of some incompetent vendors we unfortunately had to make sure the reception ran as smooth as possible. Sally is super organized and type A which exactly what you need with a wedding planner! We corresponded mostly over email but she was very responsive over text as well.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Stacy W

Our wedding day was perfect and wouldn't have been without Sally and her team. She is responsive and prepared, and most importantly, is the very best at what she does. She and Rosie handled all the details of our day and everything was so smooth - also, they were so sweet and... Read More pleasant to work with! Best decision we ever made was choosing Sally to be in charge of our special day!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

We were extremely pleased with the attention to detail. Sally was a pleasure to work with and was extrelmely well organized. I would recommend her without qualification.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Sally and Rosie are the absolute best! They made our wedding day run seamlessly and helped my stress level leading up to the big day immensely! We couldn’t have asked for more professional, kind and helpful people. My best friend used Monarch Wedding & Event Planning for her... Read More wedding as well. Sally came highly recommended and I feel the exact same way! Sally helped organize the day of and the rehearsal, she recommended some great vendors and she allowed me to really enjoy the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Monarch Wedding & Event Planning!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Sally was a true life saver. We hired her for day of services but she worked with us for over 8 months. That really showed us her dedication to making our wedding the most special day of our lives. Sally & Rosie were truly amazing & covered every single detail for our wedding.... Read More We are truly happy that they were such a big part of our day. You want the very best, then bring Sally on board.

The Best Wedding Planner = Sally

Reviewed on 1/31/2015

Planning a wedding can be beyond over whelming. That being said, Sally at Monarch Wedding & Event Planning was the solution to all my planning needs. We hired her as our partial planning guide but s he ended up being our complete wedding planner. She gives so much more than her... Read More services detail. My husband & I were so happy that we brought her on board. She helped us pick a venue, select our decor, get the right DJ.....she was there every step of the way. The day of she was just as amazing as she had been the whole previous year! Her team of ladies were also amazing & on top of everything. Thank you Sally for your extreme dedication & all that you did for our special day.

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Elaine B

There's lots of planners in Houston but there is only one Sally. Her & her team of ladies are superb. Every detail was taken care of meticulously. My hubby and I had incredibly busy schedules but somehow Sally kept us on track. Sally had complete grasp of our vision & made it... Read More all come true. She helped us with budgeting, vendor recommendations, decor design...everything! Thank you Sally for being the consummate planner. We love ya!

Sally Is Great

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Erin B

I could have not had a better wedding planner than Sally. Over the course of a year, she helped every step of the way. She recommended great vendors, introduced budget friendly ideas & provided constant support. We also appreciated her quick response to all our e-mails, texts... Read More & calls. She provided more than we had ever hoped for. The day of our wedding, everything was flawless. We also wanted to thank her team: Rosie, Ali & Amber. The ladies were so attentive to all the details & with us. Anyone getting married should be so lucky to have Sally & the ladies by their side. We highly recommend Monarch Wedding & Event Planning.

Sally is a fantastic wedding planner!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Janey T

The best choice we made was when we hired Sally from Monarch Wedding & Event Planning. She handles every little detail from start to finish. Although we were planning long distance, it seemed like she was right next door. Her services were comprehensive & turned out to be... Read More much more than what we expected. She was professional, detail oriented, caring & a pleasure to work with. She truly loves her profession & is the best wedding planner anyone could possibly have. Thank you Sally for all your hard work but mostly for caring about our special day.

day of coordinator

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

I hired Sally for a day of coordinator. she was more than just a day of. she met with me multiple times before the weddingto ensure we had all the details down. the day of the wedding Sally and her team made sure everything went without a hitch. i would recommend sally in the... Read More future.

Sally is Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

Hubby & I contracted Sally for full wedding planning. We had interviewed several planners & once we met Sally, we knew our search was over. She was the one! We worked with her for over 14 months meticulously planning every little detail. Sally's preparation made all the... Read More difference. Sally was always incredibly enthusiastic & genuinely cared about our wedding. She offered some amazing & budget conscious ideas. She was also incredibly accessible, returning emails & texts within minutes. On our big day, she was on top of it all. She ensured that everyone was on the same page. Her timeline was perfect & everything ran so smoothly. Her staff was also paramount. Her ladies were attentive to us & our families. Sally is definitely the best wedding planner any couple could have. Her incredible organization skills, her ability to multitask & her true passion for people & planning set her apart from any other planner. Thank you for going above & beyond!

Sally - Absolutely Best Money Spent...Ever!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Mine L

After looking at several wedding planners, once I met Sally, I knew she was the one. I liked that she offered pricing for their packages via e-mail. I didn't have to wait for a quote. Actually I never had to wait for her to respond to anything. She was always so quick to... Read More text, email or call. I absolutely loved that about her. Sally was exactly what we were looking for: warm, caring, professional, affordable & well respected among Houston wedding industry. Our partial planning package only required some help with certain things. Sally went beyond the package expectations. She was there every step of the way. I'm a Type A personality that was overbearing with every question & detail. Sally always made me feel like every tiny detail was under control. That became apparent the day of our wedding. Her itinerary was fantastic & down to the minute. She was on top of everything! Her team of amazing ladies were also fabulous. Rosie & Ali were at our beckon call the entire day. We felt like such royalty! Sally also dealt with my crazy family, the many vendors, our large bridal party and my husband & I. That's a lot to handle. She handled it all with grace! I can't imagine us going through our magical day without her. Our event was flawless thanks to her. We enjoyed our wedding day beyond what we had anticipated. That's all due to the best wedding planner...Sally! We love you! Thank you for pouring your heart & soul into our special day.

some of the best money I've spent!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Maria J

Celi, and her associates, Rosie and Amber were fantastic. I hired Celi as my day of wedding coordinator for July 5, 2014. The service she provided was beyond my expectations. She coordinated our Catholic wedding ceremony rehearsal, coordinated our entire wedding and catered to... Read More every single need that my husband and I had during our wedding. If anything came up she dealt with it and came to me only when necessary. The team made sure we were fed and that our thirst was quenched, and that everything ran as closely to schedule as possible. I wish I had hired her as a full on wedding coordinator, not just day of. I can't even begin to imagine how much simpler having her would have made everything. She answered all my emails and met with me and my husband twice to plan the wedding. I gave her my plan and my schematic for the venue and she made it all happen. I cannot say anything negative about her or her team at all, they surpassed every expectation I had. I highly recommend using her for your wedding planning needs, you will NOT regret it.

Simply the most amazing wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Letty C

Sally is simply amazing. Her and her team of ladies made our wedding the best day of our lives. My husband and I connected with Sally on so many levels (style, personalities, etc.) She was there for every single little detail. She made us feel like we were the only couple... Read More she was working with (although I'm sure she had others). She recommended great vendors for budget. She went to several appointments with us (although she didn't have to). She even helped me pick my wedding dress (I admired her fashion taste). She was truly there for all that was important to us. She has an impeccable reputation within the wedding industry & was a true DOLL throughout the planning process. Thank you Sally for being our planner, our advocate & for becoming our friend. You are a firecracker with an amazing talent for all aspects of wedding planning. We luv ya!

Can't Beat the 5-Star Service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Mina D

Hiring Monarch Wedding and Event Planning was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process. Our planner was Sally, and she went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and happy every step of the way. She is extremely organized and always available.... Read More Sally recommended vendors, reviewed contracts, and kept us on a reasonable timeline. We have a very crazy work schedule, but she would accomodate our needs at all hours. For instance, if I emailed her at midnight, I had a response early the next morning (I loved it!). My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our big day could not have been more perfect! Our family and friends still can't stop raving on how organized, fun, and beautiful everything was on our special day. We want to say thank you to Sally for all of your hard work. We believe in 5-Star service and you and your assistant truly gave us the 5-Star experience. We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

You can't go wrong with Sally

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Yau San T

Sally with Monarch Wedding & Event Planning was spectacular. She is very well organized and easy to work with. Very personable. Even though I was the type of bride who liked to plan most of the wedding, Sally was there anytime I had questions (and I had lots of them!). She... Read More readily went to appointments with me whenever I needed her, and her input was always spot on. On the day of the wedding, she had 3 interns working along side her. Our wedding went without a glitch as she facilitated the whole event from the ceremony through the reception. It was beautiful and absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments from guests on how smoothly everything went. Everyone had a great time. Monarch Wedding is great value for the service.

Hire Sallie

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Melissa A

Our day would not have been as amazing without Sallie. 370 plus guests, multiple cultures and non-traditional ceremony made our wedding a handful. Sallie and her team pulled it off without a hitch. I'll be forever grateful to them for making the day so wonderfully... Read More unforgettable.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Raechelle R

Sally and her assistants were wonderful! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding and I just got to enjoy it. She works with you as soon as you contact her. I requested quotes from several companies and they're literally the day of wedding coordinators. Sally... Read More meets with you several times throughout the planning promise and will answer you through email, text, and phone. I had such a great experience with her. Thank you!

Exceptional Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Michelle

Sally and her ladies at Monarch Wedding and Event Planning know what they are doing. Sally worked with us on every aspect of the wedding adding helpful tips and tricks and just being supportive in everything that we did. When the wedding came around she was everywhere and... Read More helping with everything. When an issue came up, I didn't even know about it because she had already fixed it. If you are in need of a wedding planner you should hire Monarch Wedding and Event Planning. Sally will allow you to focus on the moment and handle any of the details that might come up. Plus she is just a joy to be around, a double win!

Elite & Exceptional Wedding Planner - Sally @ Monarch Wedding & Event Planning

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Mina M

Sally is an amazing wedding planner. She was there every step of the way. Over the course of a year and a half, she was there when I broke down, when I freaked out and when I was overjoyed. She had amazing ideas, creative flair and loads of patience. She made our wedding... Read More an unforgettable lifetime event. Her exceptional work ethic was obvious and is a credit to her industry.. Sally is the BEST because she is: Extremely professional, highly affordable, pleasantly personable, super stylish, uniquely genuine, highly organized, super creative, has unbelievable energy and is well respected in the wedding community. Hubby and I could go on and on raving about her….. Sally genuinely cared about me and my husband. She even came to our engagement shoot…even though she didn’t have to. She was there, in the hot sun, offering us water and a bit of humor. We knew immediately, that we had hired the absolute best wedding planner in Texas. Thank you for working so hard on our wedding. Thank you for being our wedding planner and for becoming our friend. Do not get married without Sally at Monarch Wedding and Event Planning. We recommend her to all engaged couples. Sally = ELITE wedding planner.

Flawless Wedding & Event Planning

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Grace A

I cannot even begin to put in words how amazing Monarch Wedding & Event Planning was throughout the entire process. Sally is hands down the best there is, I would have not been able to make it without her. She is professional, supportive, helpful, she is ALWAYS there when you... Read More need her. Sally goes above and beyond her role and I cannot express my appreciation for her enough!

Paramount Planner....Sally is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Mrs L

Long over due but wanted to definitely extend a HUGE thank you to Sally. She was not only my wedding planner but also my confidant when drama with my mother in law arose. She helped me pick the best vendors, went through all the contracts, attend meetings that she didn't have... Read More to attend, took care of all the details and was just simply superb the day of our wedding. My husband and I now realize that Sally was our heaven sent angel. She truly cared about our happiness. It was completely evident in her work and we know that no other planner could have ever done the EXCELLENT job she did. We love ya Sally...thank you SO much!

Sally Monsivaiz

Obsessed with love + marriage. Sally continues to be passionate about her chosen field. With over 130 weddings under her belt, she has over fifteen years of experience in the event planning business & considers herself abundantly blessed to have wonderful clients, great friends & an amazing family.