Monge Amore Events

Southern California and Beyond

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Southern California and Beyond (949) 697-3458

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Kari S

Ashley was a tremendous help and very knowledgeable. Our wedding day ran so smoothly because of Ashley. She kept us on task and made sure everything was taken care of. We can't thank her enough! Ashley is truly the best at what she does! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Stephanie J

Oh my goodness, Ashley is AMAZING! I could go on for pages about how great she is. The fact that she is also a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist definitely shines through in her planning techniques. She is organized, attentive, and informative. Working with her was a... Read More breeze! We had the honor of winning Ashley’s day of coordinating services through her contest on Instagram. It was such a blessing to have her in our lives during the entire process. Even though she was just doing the day of coordinating, she was by our side every step of the way after winning. If you are thinking about hiring Monge Amore Events, stop thinking and just do it! You will not regret it at all. She made sure that our day went flawless and I knew that with her in charge, I had nothing to worry about. The minute that she showed up on our wedding day, any stress or tension that I had was alleviated. Not only did we get to be blessed with Ashley, but her husband was a sweetheart to work with as well. I’m stoked to have them in my life because with Ashley, you know that your communication with her does not stop the day after your wedding, but that you have gained a lifelong friend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Crystal R

(Wedding 09/08/17) Amazing, Accommodating, Creative, Patient, a Therapist: are just a few words to describe our wonderful Wedding Coordinator Mrs. Ashley Monge. We really could not have pulled off a better Wedding Ceremony & Reception without her. When it came to dealing with... Read More our vendors and other coordinators, she was fearless and tenacious not only with the communication but pushing “our” directives and wants. She basically had our back on everything. She definitely kept us organized and even the vendors were impressed with her timeline layout and itinerary of the Wedding overall. Everything flowed perfectly all because of her attention to detail and most importantly patience. She brought our vision to life and at the venue she packed it all up for us so all we had to do was get in the limo and enjoy the rest of our lives together. She was a constant stress reliever and basically therapist throughout the entire process. From keeping an open and creative mind towards our cultural traditions to keeping lines of communication open late and early hours daily; Ashley was our rock. Only regret, was not being able to thank her properly as we were off to our resort reservations. Thank you again Ashley for all that you do and all that you are. You made our special day everything we hoped and dreamed for. A milestone wedding to remember that marked the beginning of our happily ever after.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Katherine A

Wedding: June 24, 2017. Let me start out by saying that I was extremely nervous planning my wedding. I knew I needed a wedding timeline to plan out the day, but I had no idea how to get started. I was also worried that I was going to forget something. Ashley made all of my... Read More fears and worries melt away. From our first meeting, we went through everything and she assured me that everything was going to be great. She helped me with my last bit of planning, she set up a timeline, she went to my details appointment at the venue, ran my rehearsal, and was there for every step of my wedding day including setting up my decor. Ashley has an upbeat attitude that makes you feel very comfortable from the beginning. She is super organized and super helpful. I knew that if anything went "wrong" on my wedding day, it would be fixed before I even knew about it. Another great thing is that she gets along with everyone and does everything in a kind way. She is the best and if you have her as your planner, you will have a fantastic wedding. My wedding went perfectly and my friends and family all agreed that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I have to say Ashley was a big part of that success.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Andrea A

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She is extremely detail oriented and organized when it comes to everything for your special day. She went above and beyond the services she promised and we were extremely grateful to have her assistance through our wedding planning and day of. We... Read More had such a beautiful and stress free wedding day because of Ashley! We have already recommended her services to multiple couples and will continue to do so in the future! Thank you Ashley for being so fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Chelsea C

We had the extreme pleasure of having Ashley as our coordinator for our wedding in October. Ashley was nothing short of amazing, and I don't think we could have gotten through our wedding day without her! Her love and passion for her job is so contagious and evident every step... Read More of the way. She was definitely the vendor we could not have done without! Every meeting with her to plan our upcoming nuptials felt like a celebration in and of itself. She made us feel so comfortable and confident in the process, and because of her we never had any worries or doubts. We knew that no matter what, our big day would be absolutely perfect and exactly what we had dreamt up together. And despite the fact that after 163 days of no rain in California, it not only poured down rain but thunder stormed on our wedding night, Ashley remained so flexible, calm and understanding, making sure our wishes were granted and everything played out as planned. Ashley flawlessly led her staff throughout the evening in a quick and efficient way. From the ceremony to the reception she was so on point, organized, and kept us to our timeline, making it for the best wedding we could have ever hoped for! Ashley makes every step of the way so effortless and stress-free, and definitely enhances the fun and romance the months leading up to the wedding bring!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 David E

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make... Read More the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Nicole P

Ashely is the total package—not only is she a wonderful wedding coordinator, but she is truly one of the sweetest, kindest woman I know. Ashley is genuinely honored to help you celebrate your big day, and she strives to ensure that all the details are taken care of. Ashely will... Read More help guide you through every step of the sometimes-overwhelming wedding planning process, and most importantly, she’ll deliver a flawless event that will surpass your expectations. Ashley is responsive, organized, creative, and will bring your dream wedding to life. Her talent, combined with her sweet, cool and even-tempered nature, make Ashely the go-to for any event!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Danielle B

Ashley was the coordinator for our November 2015 wedding and she really made our experience incredible! Ashley worked to orchestrate all of my special requests. Her professionalism and personable manner was top notch from start to finish. She was prompt in communication leading... Read More up to the day of and made us both feel so special and like a true priority throughout all of the planning. On the day of, Ashley was such a fantastic point person. She took charge and managed difficult family members that we warned her about ahead of time, but did so very kindly and in a manner where they didn't even notice! Ashley is a veteran in the industry and has great relationships with local vendors, providing her clients with excellent recommendations that fit their unique visions. I highly recommend Monge Amore Events and can truly say, our wedding day was so seamless and worry free thanks to Ashley!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Anton M

Monge Amore Events, specifically Ashley, are an amazing wedding planning team. Ashley was extremely helpful and answered every question my wife and I had prior to our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Ashley was always a step ahead. My wife didn't stress about anything... Read More that day because Ashley took care of everything. If my wife, her family, my family, or I needed anything, we could all turn to Ashley. If you are in need of a wedding coordinator, then without a doubt, Monge Amore Events is your go to wedding team.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Pamela K

I worked with Ashley Monge when she was the event manager at Tivoli Too on a fundraiser event that I coordinated, and absolutely enjoyed working with her. It was my first event, and she was there for me every step of the way. Ashley was responsive, helpful, reliable, supportive... Read More and fun to work with.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Katie W

I had the honor of having Ashley as my manager for the past 2 years. She is highly organized, particular about details and strives to make each wedding and event excellent! She communicates openly and kindly to clients, potential clients, staff and guests. Ashley wants nothing... Read More more than for the client to be happy and stress-free! She understands what it takes to make their special day memorable. I would absolutely recommend Monge Amore Events to anyone looking for an event coordinator.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Ashley M

Monge Amore Events is a premiere wedding events business with the resources and creativity to make your wedding memories last a lifetime. M.A.E. offers a variety of services from day-of wedding coordination, into partial planning assistance, and full service wedding planning.... Read More Ashley is the best at coordinating weddings with years of experience in the wedding and event industry before venturing off on her own as Monge Amore Events. Set-up a meeting with her, you'd be happy you did.