Wedding Photography for the Elegant Bride

Montclair Studio captures every moment with passion. From the giggles of the flower girls, to the loving tears of the parents, let us capture your wedding moments, into memories that will last a life time. Our images are vivid, modern and elegant ; captured in the most unobtrusive way possible.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

547 Valley Rd. , Montclair, NJ New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas (973) 233-1222

Great Find!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Jackie V

I have to thank my best friend for finding this photographer! Michael can turn the ordinary into beautiful photography. He is also a lot of fun to work with! I can't wait to see the proofs! :)

AMAZING !!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Marcella P

Wedding photography can be a very personal thing. Many may possess technical shooting skills but one can only hope to find a wedding photographer to deliver that special something on your big day. We found that something special in Michael from Montclair Studios. Michael... Read More provides quick clear directions, he stays calm and cool in the middle of chaos. He is very creative and his style is very elegant. He is a true professional and delivered our pictures in TWO weeks. I would recommend Montclair Studios to everyone.

Amazing experience ... We are in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Kelly M

We love our photos! The entire process with Montclair Studio was super easy from the get go. Always on time, and fast on replying our millions of questions and emails, not to mention super fast in getting our photos after the wedding! We are currently working on our album... Read More designs with them and are very impressed already about how flexible they are with the layouts. My wife is very particular about how our wedding album looks as she's a graphic designer and Michael is definitely working with her to create some fantastic images. We will definitely be recommending Montclair Studio to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lacey B

I can't say enough amazing things about Montclair Studio! I've always seen their gorgeous photos online and just knew we had to book them for our wedding day - and they are extremely affordable! Michael and his team are so friendly, nice and willingly to work with you anyway you... Read More want! Our engagement photos came out beautiful and I know our wedding photos will too! Michael was on time the day of our wedding, knew what photos to take while I was still getting ready and kept our bridal party moving right along all night! We had so much fun with Michael - he's so funny and takes any photo you ask him to. My husband & I highly recommend Montclair - in fact, two couples we're friends with booked with them! Such a pleasure to work with, thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Robert G

We are so glad we chose Montclair Studios for our wedding photos. They were very easy to work with, and were committed to capturing our wedding the way we wanted. Michael and his staff are very professional and we couldn't be more satisfied with the way everything worked out.... Read More We did our engagement photos with them as well and those also turned out amazing. The photo booth was a cool touch and our guests loved it! We highly recommend booking Montclair!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kate C

My husband and I got married Saturday, May 20, 2017 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ. Michael Gogean and his team were absolutely fantastic in every way!! When it comes to selecting wedding photographers and videographers, you must remember….you will be spending a... Read More lot of time with these folks on the day of your wedding. They will be capturing intimate moments and will be there for all the behind-the-scenes and center stage moments. There is a ton going on, many special moments to capture, and time is of the essence. Michael and team provided helpful guidance and instructions while capturing images throughout the day and night while also…at the same time keeping my husband and I at ease throughout the entire day. They are professional, polite, and even provided comedic relief as needed to keep us smiling and comfortable throughout our wedding day. All the said, MOST IMPORTANTLY they delivered unbelievably stunning images of every moment of the wedding and hi-quality perfectly edited and beautiful video as well. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Maria A

The whole team is amazing. We worked with Montclair Studio this last Saturday and we were amazed . Easy going and fun... Definitely not your old school type of pics. Cant wait to see my images!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Barbara V

We just got married this week and Mike and his team were simply great! They made us feel relaxed and enjoying our day. We are not picture people but from the previews we love what we see!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amber V

We used Montclair Studios for our wedding day on 2/17/17. Michael and his staff were so easy to work with and my bridal party loved their professional, but laid back approach. We felt like the staff let us enjoy our wedding, while still capturing some amazing shots! If you... Read More are looking for a good photographer/ videographer look no further, Montclair Studios is the best pick!!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Megan M

We could not have asked for a better experience with Montclair Studios. We used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. The first time we became aware of them was at my husband’s friends’ wedding at which he was part of the wedding party and therefore got... Read More to experience much of their wedding day photo shoot. They had made a great first impression on him. So when it came time for us to choose a photographer, Montclair was the first company we thought of. I appreciated the fact that they wanted to meet with us once before the engagement shoot. Michael really took the time to get to know us, our relationship, and our photo preferences (though we didn’t have many at the time). He was great at suggesting locations for the engagement session too. During the photo shoot, he gave us directions and was patient with our little bit of awkwardness. Michael actually made it fun for us. The day of the wedding, Bogdan was a wonderful photographer who knew just what pre-wedding prep pictures to take without being too much in the way (which I feel is important as a bride). He also worked well alongside our videographer. Most importantly he also was flexible when we had specific photos we wanted him to take on the spot. After the wedding the studio made it easy for us to select our favorite pictures and send it to them online once we received the flash drive. Michael did wonderful work on putting together the album and then allowed us to have our own input during one last meeting. We really felt like our desires were met and in the end our expectations were more than exceeded. We would recommend Montclair Studios to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Anna S

Montclair studios was such a good find! Michael and Monica are such amazing photographers, they both made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera without ever looking cheesy! Our photos came out beautiful and are such a great reminder of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kimberly F

I feel like saying Michael and his time were amazing, creative, professional and captured our day perfectly, isn't quite good enough. When my husband and I started planning our wedding we knew that photography and videography were the most important things to us. Well we made... Read More the best decision going with Montclair Studio. Th professionalism and patience that these gentlemen had is like no other. They were so creative and inventive and our pictures certainly show that! They are the best of the best and if you want amazing top of the line pictures you have to book Michael and his team!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Andreia D

My experience was great! They are patient and flexible which is most important on your weeding day. I haven't seen the pictures of our wedding yet but I have seen their work and know they are amazing. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie M

Monica was absolutely amazing before, during, and after our big wedding day! Very easy to work with. Responsive and professional. Very flexible. Fun personality. Very good eye (most importantly of course). The list can go on and on. Aside from her art, we must say that her... Read More involvement in preparation for the wedding was the most impressive (the meetings on skype, planning the timeline, etc...). It helped us more than we could have hoped. The whole day revolves around the pictures! Not a single ounce of regret choosing her as our photographer. We easily made the right choice :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ulysses M

was amazing! We worked with him for our engagement photos. He takes simply gorgeous photos and was very professional and easy to work with. He was responsive to e-mails and had great suggestions of places to shoot. The pictures came out great and he has a great eye for photo... Read More poses and angles.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 John H

We have used Montclair Studios for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Shan is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same... Read More photographer that I used two years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used Montclair Studios. This is the best company and staff in NJ and I highly recommend using their services.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Scully O

We used Montclair Studio for both photo and video and we could not be any happier with the result. Thank you so much !

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle O

Best studio in NJ

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle P

Wonderful service and experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jennifer H

I was recommended to Michael and Montclair Studio from a good friend who used them for her wedding. When we first met with Michael he was extremely friendly and didn’t pressure us into doing anything right away. When we decided to book with them, we also decided to include an... Read More engagement shoot and videographer for the wedding. Michael shot our engagement shoot and he was extremely professional and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He made sure that we got the most beautiful pictures. The day of the wedding Michael, his assistant and the videographer made everyone feel so comfortable and excited for the wedding day. They helped us get some amazing shots before, during and after the wedding. They made sure we took a ton of pictures with every family member, the entire bridal party and a ton of shots with me and my husband. I cannot wait to see the final product! I would highly recommend Michael and Montclair Studio to anyone who is looking for an extremely professional, talented and creative company to use for your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Michael and his entire crew at Montclair Studio were amazing to work with. Our first session was for our engagement pictures. He was so much fun to work with during this session and we were very impressed with the end results! We even purchased our save-the-dates through them... Read More (magnetic 5X7 cards). After we were blown away by the quality of his work, we booked Michael for my wedding day. His whole crew made our big day stress-fee and fun. Michael was very friendly and made an important connection with us we will never forget. Even though we have not seen our wedding photos yet, I'm sure they will be as fantastic as the other pictures we have seen. Thank you Michael , Monica and everyone else who contributed to our big day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Amanda O

Montclair Studio really goes above and beyond. The pictures we received so far are beautiful and well done. Monica really takes pride in her work and wants the best shot and pictures possible. I cannot recommend Monica and Montclair Studio enough. I've been recommending the... Read More studio to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

My experience with Monica and Montclair Studio was nothing less than PERFECTION. Monica and her team were available, flexible, experienced, helpful and just so eager to make the day a reflection of what my husband and I wanted. The pictures are beautiful. We will cherish them... Read More forever.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Montclair Studio photographed our wedding two weeks ago. They were professional and very accommodating. We were surprised to get our images back today. We were really blown away with their turnaround time.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Alicia F

What can I possibly say about Montclair Studio without gushing? Who am I kidding? It's impossible to talk about Michael and his team without gushing. From the get-go, I felt like Michael was a wonderful listener who wanted to understand who we and my now husband were as... Read More people (and as a couple), the style we wanted and how we wanted our photos executed. We worked with him on both our engagement shoot and our wedding day, and both times he made us feel at ease, cracked jokes and really captured the essence of our relationship. My friends and family members also noticed his wonderful disposition, noting that he was the least invasive photographer they've ever dealt with. I would recommend Michael and the folks at Montclair Studio to anyone looking for beautiful, artistic and authentic photos. We can't wait to see all of the final photos (we are extremely impressed with the teasers thus far), and of course, work with him more in the future!

Michael

Michael has been a photographer for almost 10 years now. Since starting Montclair Studio, he has focused on quality throughout all the services and products his company offers. With a personal touch and a lot of laugh, he brings high end photography and cinematography to the bride and grooms in the Northern Jersey area. Together with his team, they look forward to create images that simply WOW the clients.