Morningside Greenhouse

Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns

Floral Designs

Our award-winning bridal floral designers bring a world of flowers to your wedding. For your wedding, we use only the finest in imaginative designs. If it can be done with flowers, we've done it. We're a world-renowned supplier of orchids.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

554 W Broadway, Haledon, NJ Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns (973) 595-1600

My Florists!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Rowena M

My aunt who lives in NJ recommend these florists and I love their arrangement so much. They are extremely friendly and understanding! They really listened to my ideas and also added to it which I really enjoyed. Great experience with their service!

Morningside 2013

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 GraceAnn F

I highly recommend Morningside Greenhouse! They were great wi working with me to create my version, pick flowers, and work within my budget. Everyone commented on how beautiful the floral and pumpkin arrangements were. They also created an arch for our ceremony which was... Read More gorgeous! Brian is really wonderful to work with!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Erica F

Our experience with Brian was great. He listened to everything we wanted and gave us suggestions based on color, quality of flower and price. Our meetings with him were very helpful. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces came out beautifully and helped make our... Read More Christmas/winter themed wedding look perfect. We ere very satisfied.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Keri M

Flowers came out pretty! I had a few miscommunications with the office itself that could have been avoided however they did a good job with the outcome.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jessica S

Overall, we were very happy with the flowers and arrangements we ended up with on our wedding day. The centerpieces were even better than what we had seen when we made our final appointment with Brian. They were absolutely gorgeous and everything I had expected them to be. The... Read More corsages, boutonnieres, and bridesmaids' bouquets were wonderful. My bouquet was gorgeous. I had asked for a single red rose to be placed in my bouquet in memory of my mom and Brian did a fantastic job of placing it in without it being noticed. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that we had a few minor hiccups in terms of customer service. Communication about final products and requests were a little unclear. Our final invoice did not indicate everything that had been discussed or changed at our meeting. After some minor back and forth with Morningside, everything was cleared up the week before the wedding. Morningside was certainly a great choice for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tiffany W

I cannot begin to explain how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding ceremony and reception. Brian and his team at Morningside Greenhouse are amazing! They set everything up for my ceremony, stayed during the ceremony, and then moved the flowers into my reception. Brian knows... Read More which flowers to use during which season, what would look best, and how to curb costs making it affordable. I had people call me after my wedding to tell me how beautiful my ceremony and reception looked. I would highly recommend and use Morningside Greenhouse again! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily A

We went with Morningside because they were literally THOUSANDS less expensive than some other florists that we talked to. Brian was nice and talked me through the different types of flowers that would be available for my late-July wedding. We had an appointment where he made up... Read More a sample centerpiece and I was happy with the result. When the flowers arrived on the day of the wedding, nothing except the boutineers looked as we had discussed. My palette was blush and sage-y green, and I had asked for a loose, abstract shape for the bouquets, and they were tightly bound and completely round, a style I had specifically asked to avoid. The centerpieces were COMPLETELY different from what he had shown me in the shop. Not one single flower was the same, not a single blush flower, and it looked like something from a supermarket. We called after the wedding and told the staff that we were disappointed, and after a long while, got a bit of a refund. I am still very happy I didn't spend $3-5000 on flowers, but definitely did not get what I had wanted.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura I

I am so incredibly impressed by the flowers for my May 5th wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and the bright blue hydrangeas and white roses really lit up the room at my venue. I was so happy to see the beautiful work of Brian and the Morningside team and I would highly... Read More recommend them to any bride and groom. Morningside is professional, efficient, affordable, and knowledgeable. Everything you could ask for in a florist. Everyone complimented our flowers and the beautiful pop of color it added to our wedding party and venue. Thank you Brian for all of your hard work! So happy to say my wedding flowers were everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lorraine T

could have been better, the mothers corsages were little and no where near what we discussed looked cheap. for the bridesmaids i had asked for the bouquets to be wrapped with red silk ribbon and have it hanging down a few feet because my girls were in long black dresses so i... Read More wanted the contrast. The flowers arrived and they had a thin sheer ribbon with only a few inches draping. When i placed the order i specified all these things AGAIN and still showed up wrong. I wouldn't recommend going here even if the price is right.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jenna G

The Centerpieces were nice and what I asked for. As for the bridal party banquet I was disappointed. The flowers were not nice and wilting by the end of the night. I have to say the service was less than desirable. Called me day before wedding about delivering and charging more... Read More money due to distance. The price of what we paid did not reflect the quality of flowers and service. The day of the wedding called to change time of delivery again. Overall the only thing I like was my bridal bouquet.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Arielle P

the outside and inside is deceiving, they know exactly what they are doing- they have been in the flower industry for many years. Brian is incredible and accommodating and patient. he works with his daughters who are also great!! the flowers are beautiful and they take all their... Read More time and energy to make sure everything works out!! thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Haley H

Brian and his team did an amazing job on our bouquets and centerpieces. Everyone was so friendly and very easy to talk to. Brian has been very helpful since day 1 and he was willing to work with us so we can stay within our tight budget and still have everything we wanted. He... Read More listened and understood what we were looking for and he made it happened. It was a pleasure to work with Brian and his team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist that offers reasonable price and the best service.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Cindy C

Morninqside designed the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were beautiful. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers were stunning. We also had Brian design the center pieces for the tables and I am still getting compliments on them. Thank you Team Morningside for... Read More your careful attention to all the details.

beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 alana m

Brian and his staff were kind and courteous. They made great suggestions and delivered the flowers on time and they were gorgeous!! The centerpieces were incredible

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

We ordered table centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and some ceremony decorations from our florist. They were reasonably priced and accommodating. We had met with the owner to go through everything and he was extremely knowledgeable which was nice. We weren't sure exactly what... Read More we wanted so helped and made suggestions. We went back two different times to see samples and he had no problem with that. The day of the wedding he and his staff were there on time setting everything up. Our bouquets were beautiful and the boutonnieres & corsages were nice. The only think I wasn't satisfied with was the consistency of our centerpieces. We saw the sample and expected they would all look like that. However, when I went into the main room- some were very full and some were not. I actually went around fixing some of them because they looked a little messy. And to be fair, our centerpieces were more on the natural side and didn't have to be "perfect" but I still expected them to look polished. I felt like they kind of just threw it on the table and ran. So I wouldn't say not to use them but I would say to be very clear on what you're looking for and what your expectations for that day are.

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

Fantastic Arrangements at a great price

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jacquelyn H

This was the BEST place to work with! It's family run and the owner will take all the time you need to pick what you are looking for. His knowledge and expertise ensures you get the best arrangements.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Christine S

Brian and his team did a beautiful job with our wedding. He was so patient and kind in the planning process and respected our budget. I recommend his work without reservation however I was disappointed with the centerpieces since we discussed dropping a rose in the middle with... Read More the LED light. The centerpieces were still amazing but I was looking forward to the rose.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle t

Brian and team did an amazing job on Sunday! Their flowers and set up were magical. Brian was well organized and super informative every time we went to meet with him. He is a flower encyclopedia! We highly recommend Morningside. They were timely, efficient, easy to work with,... Read More seamless in their approach to moving flowers from ceremony to reception area. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and exactly as Brian described them.

Good price

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jane B

I chose this vendor because they had the best price and it was local. The owner was very knowledgeable about flowers, although he seemed to spend too much time naming flowers instead of showing me examples. Be prepared to bring a lot of pictures and be very specific about what... Read More you want so you don't waste any time. The day of the wedding went smoothly. They showed up on time and the center pieces were beautiful. The bouquets were supposed to be pink, although they were bright orange. I didn't mind at the time because they were still pretty.

thank you!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Shannon v

Thank you to Brian and the rest of the staff at Morningside for the AMAZING job that you have done with our flowers. From our first encounter, to our last the day before the wedding, everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Our centerpieces, bouquets and especially my... Read More bouquet was exactly what we have wanted! Extremely reasonable and great at what they do! Would absolutely recommend their services!

February 2015

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Cathy A

I recently got married and decided to go with Morningside Florist. I must say the customer service was great, unfortunately the day of the wedding things were different. My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were completely different than I requested and the centerpieces lacked... Read More flowers and organization.

Highly recommended - Morningside Greenhouse

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Stacey O

Morningside Greenhouse (specifically Brian) was an absolute pleasure to work with. After doing a ton of research and meeting with a few other florists, Brian clearly had the best understanding of what we were looking for, as well as the ability to stay within our minimal budget... Read More (even slightly under in some cases!) He did our estimated pricing right on the spot which gave me a huge level of confidence. Further, we were invited back for two additional meetings to discuss the flowers in more detail and view samples of the centerpiece. The day of the wedding, our delivery actually came early which was great. They needed no guidance at all and the room looked amazing.

Professional & Very Knowledgable

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren F

I just used this florist for my wedding and the flowers came out stunning!! Brian helped us with all the little details and the end product was breathtaking! Thank you!

Brian Knows His Stuff

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kimberly

I am happy to give Morningside a great review because after my husband and I had a horrible experience with a far less experienced florist somewhere else, Brian's expertise was just what we needed to get our planning back on track. He knows his flowers: what's in season, what's... Read More not, how it will photograph, etc. He was very forthcoming with pricing, gave a range of options and I felt it was very reasonable. If you're a bride who's heart is set on a certain arrangement and that arrangement is not suitable for the season or for whatever reason, Brian will tell you. And he will discourage you from going that route and offer alternatives. This is a good thing because if you listen to him, at least you wont end up with dead flowers on your wedding day. But if you want what you want and just want to hear resounding yes... you probably won't get that from him. He'll do what you want to make you happy, but he wont be glad about it. His knowledge of flowers is expansive and it would behoove you to trust him and his judgement. I wasn't sure what my bouquet would look like but he told me to trust him and I wasn't disappointed. All I'm saying is, know what you want but be flexible and the outcome is sure to be beautiful.