Morningside Greenhouse

Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns

Floral Designs

Our award-winning bridal floral designers bring a world of flowers to your wedding. For your wedding, we use only the finest in imaginative designs. If it can be done with flowers, we've done it. We're a world-renowned supplier of orchids.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

554 W Broadway, Haledon, NJ Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns (973) 595-1600

My Florists!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Rowena M

My aunt who lives in NJ recommend these florists and I love their arrangement so much. They are extremely friendly and understanding! They really listened to my ideas and also added to it which I really enjoyed. Great experience with their service!

Morningside 2013

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 GraceAnn F

I highly recommend Morningside Greenhouse! They were great wi working with me to create my version, pick flowers, and work within my budget. Everyone commented on how beautiful the floral and pumpkin arrangements were. They also created an arch for our ceremony which was... Read More gorgeous! Brian is really wonderful to work with!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Erica F

Our experience with Brian was great. He listened to everything we wanted and gave us suggestions based on color, quality of flower and price. Our meetings with him were very helpful. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces came out beautifully and helped make our... Read More Christmas/winter themed wedding look perfect. We ere very satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda W

I am so happy we went with Morningside Greenhouse for our Wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, affordable, and the finished products were absolutely beautiful. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and honest when it comes to flowers. My mom and I went into our first... Read More appointment with a very vague vision of what we wanted, and Brian was able to completely direct us and finalize our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. He knows what flowers will be in season, what is in style, and what to stay away from. We wholeheartedly trusted Brian! We had our ceremony at the venue, and the Morningside staff set up our centerpieces on stanchions outdoors during the ceremony, then moved them to our reception tables during Cocktail Hour - it was amazing that we were able to use our centerpieces for both parts of the wedding! I was absolutely OBSESSED with my bouquet, and my bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous as well - Brian was able to wrap my bouquet with a piece of my mom's wedding dress, which really made it even more special. Everything ended up looking absolutely beautiful ... Morningside Greenhouse made our Big Day even more perfect than we imagined!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gina M

I decided to go With morning side as our florist for our wedding because my mom, aunts, and other family members have used him in the past for there weddings, funerals, etc. The place is highly recommended and Brian is very knowledgeable and honest when it comes to your... Read More budget. He gave us 3 different budgets to work with and he is very reasonable and affordable. when I gave the deposit and signed the contract I left there feeling like I was in good hands. Well.... fast forward to a month before the wedding. I hadn’t heard from them and decided to call to follow up as I was told there would be another meeting scheduled and I would even get to see a sample of my centerpieces. When I called a very nasty lady who I’m assuming is his daughter told me I was suppose to call them for the follow up ( which I was never communicated this) and basically made me feel like I was in the wrong. she scheduled a meeting with Brian and again he is so kind and made me feel like I would be taken care of. He told me everything that we discussed would be emailed to me and I would be notified a week before the wedding to come see the sample centerpiece. Well I never received the email and I was never notified to come in. I called a week before the wedding and I was told his daughter who does the emailing is out of town and would follow up with me when she gets back. Fast forward to two days before the wedding. Still no email. I called again and his nasty daughter answered the phone and again made me feel like I was wrong. she told me she would try to get to it before the end of the night and if not she will def do it Thursday morning. 1 day before my wedding. I never got to see the centerpieces and At that point I wasn’t even sure what the flowers were going to look like. Thursday morning I was so upset that I had my mom call The florist to follow up and while she was on the phone with him I received the email! they said they had me confused with another bride and thought I came in to see the centerpieces. At that point I got on the phone with Brian to clear up any last minute concerns i had And I could clearly hear his daughter yelling in the background. They for sure need a better system and his daughter needs to be more personable and work on her customer service skills. very disappointed. I work in customer service and I completely get it..... September and October are very busy for wedding vendors, but hire more help don’t take it out on your customers. I was not once ever rude, and I really like Brian so because of him I will give this review 3 stars, but his daughter is horrible. The day of the wedding the flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous ... BUT they weren’t anything in my color scheme or the original picture we discussed. I’m happy that it matched and they were gorgeous but there was just a lot of miscommunications and no organization.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Diane C

Morningside Greenhouse was wonderful to work with. I don't know much about flowers and didn't go into our first meeting with much of a vision but they took the time to explain everything to me and gave me a lot of ideas to work with. They worked within our budget and were very... Read More reasonably priced. The weather was much warmer than expected so we had to make a few changes last minute but it worked out perfect and they did everything to make sure I was happy with the end result. There was one little hiccup where they forgot to include a small vine that was meant to wrap around the base but it wasn't a big deal and they reimbursed us for the cost. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and all of the other flowers were beautiful as well. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Keri M

Flowers came out pretty! I had a few miscommunications with the office itself that could have been avoided however they did a good job with the outcome.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jessica S

Overall, we were very happy with the flowers and arrangements we ended up with on our wedding day. The centerpieces were even better than what we had seen when we made our final appointment with Brian. They were absolutely gorgeous and everything I had expected them to be. The... Read More corsages, boutonnieres, and bridesmaids' bouquets were wonderful. My bouquet was gorgeous. I had asked for a single red rose to be placed in my bouquet in memory of my mom and Brian did a fantastic job of placing it in without it being noticed. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that we had a few minor hiccups in terms of customer service. Communication about final products and requests were a little unclear. Our final invoice did not indicate everything that had been discussed or changed at our meeting. After some minor back and forth with Morningside, everything was cleared up the week before the wedding. Morningside was certainly a great choice for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tiffany W

I cannot begin to explain how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding ceremony and reception. Brian and his team at Morningside Greenhouse are amazing! They set everything up for my ceremony, stayed during the ceremony, and then moved the flowers into my reception. Brian knows... Read More which flowers to use during which season, what would look best, and how to curb costs making it affordable. I had people call me after my wedding to tell me how beautiful my ceremony and reception looked. I would highly recommend and use Morningside Greenhouse again! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily A

We went with Morningside because they were literally THOUSANDS less expensive than some other florists that we talked to. Brian was nice and talked me through the different types of flowers that would be available for my late-July wedding. We had an appointment where he made up... Read More a sample centerpiece and I was happy with the result. When the flowers arrived on the day of the wedding, nothing except the boutineers looked as we had discussed. My palette was blush and sage-y green, and I had asked for a loose, abstract shape for the bouquets, and they were tightly bound and completely round, a style I had specifically asked to avoid. The centerpieces were COMPLETELY different from what he had shown me in the shop. Not one single flower was the same, not a single blush flower, and it looked like something from a supermarket. We called after the wedding and told the staff that we were disappointed, and after a long while, got a bit of a refund. I am still very happy I didn't spend $3-5000 on flowers, but definitely did not get what I had wanted.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura I

I am so incredibly impressed by the flowers for my May 5th wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and the bright blue hydrangeas and white roses really lit up the room at my venue. I was so happy to see the beautiful work of Brian and the Morningside team and I would highly... Read More recommend them to any bride and groom. Morningside is professional, efficient, affordable, and knowledgeable. Everything you could ask for in a florist. Everyone complimented our flowers and the beautiful pop of color it added to our wedding party and venue. Thank you Brian for all of your hard work! So happy to say my wedding flowers were everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lorraine T

could have been better, the mothers corsages were little and no where near what we discussed looked cheap. for the bridesmaids i had asked for the bouquets to be wrapped with red silk ribbon and have it hanging down a few feet because my girls were in long black dresses so i... Read More wanted the contrast. The flowers arrived and they had a thin sheer ribbon with only a few inches draping. When i placed the order i specified all these things AGAIN and still showed up wrong. I wouldn't recommend going here even if the price is right.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jenna G

The Centerpieces were nice and what I asked for. As for the bridal party banquet I was disappointed. The flowers were not nice and wilting by the end of the night. I have to say the service was less than desirable. Called me day before wedding about delivering and charging more... Read More money due to distance. The price of what we paid did not reflect the quality of flowers and service. The day of the wedding called to change time of delivery again. Overall the only thing I like was my bridal bouquet.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Arielle P

the outside and inside is deceiving, they know exactly what they are doing- they have been in the flower industry for many years. Brian is incredible and accommodating and patient. he works with his daughters who are also great!! the flowers are beautiful and they take all their... Read More time and energy to make sure everything works out!! thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Haley H

Brian and his team did an amazing job on our bouquets and centerpieces. Everyone was so friendly and very easy to talk to. Brian has been very helpful since day 1 and he was willing to work with us so we can stay within our tight budget and still have everything we wanted. He... Read More listened and understood what we were looking for and he made it happened. It was a pleasure to work with Brian and his team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist that offers reasonable price and the best service.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Cindy C

Morninqside designed the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were beautiful. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers were stunning. We also had Brian design the center pieces for the tables and I am still getting compliments on them. Thank you Team Morningside for... Read More your careful attention to all the details.

beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 alana m

Brian and his staff were kind and courteous. They made great suggestions and delivered the flowers on time and they were gorgeous!! The centerpieces were incredible

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

We ordered table centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and some ceremony decorations from our florist. They were reasonably priced and accommodating. We had met with the owner to go through everything and he was extremely knowledgeable which was nice. We weren't sure exactly what... Read More we wanted so helped and made suggestions. We went back two different times to see samples and he had no problem with that. The day of the wedding he and his staff were there on time setting everything up. Our bouquets were beautiful and the boutonnieres & corsages were nice. The only think I wasn't satisfied with was the consistency of our centerpieces. We saw the sample and expected they would all look like that. However, when I went into the main room- some were very full and some were not. I actually went around fixing some of them because they looked a little messy. And to be fair, our centerpieces were more on the natural side and didn't have to be "perfect" but I still expected them to look polished. I felt like they kind of just threw it on the table and ran. So I wouldn't say not to use them but I would say to be very clear on what you're looking for and what your expectations for that day are.

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

Fantastic Arrangements at a great price

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jacquelyn H

This was the BEST place to work with! It's family run and the owner will take all the time you need to pick what you are looking for. His knowledge and expertise ensures you get the best arrangements.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Christine S

Brian and his team did a beautiful job with our wedding. He was so patient and kind in the planning process and respected our budget. I recommend his work without reservation however I was disappointed with the centerpieces since we discussed dropping a rose in the middle with... Read More the LED light. The centerpieces were still amazing but I was looking forward to the rose.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle t

Brian and team did an amazing job on Sunday! Their flowers and set up were magical. Brian was well organized and super informative every time we went to meet with him. He is a flower encyclopedia! We highly recommend Morningside. They were timely, efficient, easy to work with,... Read More seamless in their approach to moving flowers from ceremony to reception area. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and exactly as Brian described them.

Good price

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jane B

I chose this vendor because they had the best price and it was local. The owner was very knowledgeable about flowers, although he seemed to spend too much time naming flowers instead of showing me examples. Be prepared to bring a lot of pictures and be very specific about what... Read More you want so you don't waste any time. The day of the wedding went smoothly. They showed up on time and the center pieces were beautiful. The bouquets were supposed to be pink, although they were bright orange. I didn't mind at the time because they were still pretty.

thank you!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Shannon v

Thank you to Brian and the rest of the staff at Morningside for the AMAZING job that you have done with our flowers. From our first encounter, to our last the day before the wedding, everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Our centerpieces, bouquets and especially my... Read More bouquet was exactly what we have wanted! Extremely reasonable and great at what they do! Would absolutely recommend their services!

February 2015

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Cathy A

I recently got married and decided to go with Morningside Florist. I must say the customer service was great, unfortunately the day of the wedding things were different. My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were completely different than I requested and the centerpieces lacked... Read More flowers and organization.