Morningside Greenhouse

Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns

Floral Designs

Our award-winning bridal floral designers bring a world of flowers to your wedding. For your wedding, we use only the finest in imaginative designs. If it can be done with flowers, we've done it. We're a world-renowned supplier of orchids.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

554 W Broadway, Haledon, NJ Haledon, NJ and its surrounding towns (973) 595-1600

My Florists!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Rowena M

My aunt who lives in NJ recommend these florists and I love their arrangement so much. They are extremely friendly and understanding! They really listened to my ideas and also added to it which I really enjoyed. Great experience with their service!

Morningside 2013

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 GraceAnn F

I highly recommend Morningside Greenhouse! They were great wi working with me to create my version, pick flowers, and work within my budget. Everyone commented on how beautiful the floral and pumpkin arrangements were. They also created an arch for our ceremony which was... Read More gorgeous! Brian is really wonderful to work with!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Erica F

Our experience with Brian was great. He listened to everything we wanted and gave us suggestions based on color, quality of flower and price. Our meetings with him were very helpful. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces came out beautifully and helped make our... Read More Christmas/winter themed wedding look perfect. We ere very satisfied.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lorraine T

could have been better, the mothers corsages were little and no where near what we discussed looked cheap. for the bridesmaids i had asked for the bouquets to be wrapped with red silk ribbon and have it hanging down a few feet because my girls were in long black dresses so i... Read More wanted the contrast. The flowers arrived and they had a thin sheer ribbon with only a few inches draping. When i placed the order i specified all these things AGAIN and still showed up wrong. I wouldn't recommend going here even if the price is right.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jenna G

The Centerpieces were nice and what I asked for. As for the bridal party banquet I was disappointed. The flowers were not nice and wilting by the end of the night. I have to say the service was less than desirable. Called me day before wedding about delivering and charging more... Read More money due to distance. The price of what we paid did not reflect the quality of flowers and service. The day of the wedding called to change time of delivery again. Overall the only thing I like was my bridal bouquet.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Arielle P

the outside and inside is deceiving, they know exactly what they are doing- they have been in the flower industry for many years. Brian is incredible and accommodating and patient. he works with his daughters who are also great!! the flowers are beautiful and they take all their... Read More time and energy to make sure everything works out!! thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Haley H

Brian and his team did an amazing job on our bouquets and centerpieces. Everyone was so friendly and very easy to talk to. Brian has been very helpful since day 1 and he was willing to work with us so we can stay within our tight budget and still have everything we wanted. He... Read More listened and understood what we were looking for and he made it happened. It was a pleasure to work with Brian and his team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist that offers reasonable price and the best service.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Cindy C

Morninqside designed the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were beautiful. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers were stunning. We also had Brian design the center pieces for the tables and I am still getting compliments on them. Thank you Team Morningside for... Read More your careful attention to all the details.

beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 alana m

Brian and his staff were kind and courteous. They made great suggestions and delivered the flowers on time and they were gorgeous!! The centerpieces were incredible

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

We ordered table centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and some ceremony decorations from our florist. They were reasonably priced and accommodating. We had met with the owner to go through everything and he was extremely knowledgeable which was nice. We weren't sure exactly what... Read More we wanted so helped and made suggestions. We went back two different times to see samples and he had no problem with that. The day of the wedding he and his staff were there on time setting everything up. Our bouquets were beautiful and the boutonnieres & corsages were nice. The only think I wasn't satisfied with was the consistency of our centerpieces. We saw the sample and expected they would all look like that. However, when I went into the main room- some were very full and some were not. I actually went around fixing some of them because they looked a little messy. And to be fair, our centerpieces were more on the natural side and didn't have to be "perfect" but I still expected them to look polished. I felt like they kind of just threw it on the table and ran. So I wouldn't say not to use them but I would say to be very clear on what you're looking for and what your expectations for that day are.

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jillian G

Fantastic Arrangements at a great price

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jacquelyn H

This was the BEST place to work with! It's family run and the owner will take all the time you need to pick what you are looking for. His knowledge and expertise ensures you get the best arrangements.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Christine S

Brian and his team did a beautiful job with our wedding. He was so patient and kind in the planning process and respected our budget. I recommend his work without reservation however I was disappointed with the centerpieces since we discussed dropping a rose in the middle with... Read More the LED light. The centerpieces were still amazing but I was looking forward to the rose.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle t

Brian and team did an amazing job on Sunday! Their flowers and set up were magical. Brian was well organized and super informative every time we went to meet with him. He is a flower encyclopedia! We highly recommend Morningside. They were timely, efficient, easy to work with,... Read More seamless in their approach to moving flowers from ceremony to reception area. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and exactly as Brian described them.

Good price

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jane B

I chose this vendor because they had the best price and it was local. The owner was very knowledgeable about flowers, although he seemed to spend too much time naming flowers instead of showing me examples. Be prepared to bring a lot of pictures and be very specific about what... Read More you want so you don't waste any time. The day of the wedding went smoothly. They showed up on time and the center pieces were beautiful. The bouquets were supposed to be pink, although they were bright orange. I didn't mind at the time because they were still pretty.

thank you!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Shannon v

Thank you to Brian and the rest of the staff at Morningside for the AMAZING job that you have done with our flowers. From our first encounter, to our last the day before the wedding, everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Our centerpieces, bouquets and especially my... Read More bouquet was exactly what we have wanted! Extremely reasonable and great at what they do! Would absolutely recommend their services!

February 2015

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Cathy A

I recently got married and decided to go with Morningside Florist. I must say the customer service was great, unfortunately the day of the wedding things were different. My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were completely different than I requested and the centerpieces lacked... Read More flowers and organization.

Highly recommended - Morningside Greenhouse

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Stacey O

Morningside Greenhouse (specifically Brian) was an absolute pleasure to work with. After doing a ton of research and meeting with a few other florists, Brian clearly had the best understanding of what we were looking for, as well as the ability to stay within our minimal budget... Read More (even slightly under in some cases!) He did our estimated pricing right on the spot which gave me a huge level of confidence. Further, we were invited back for two additional meetings to discuss the flowers in more detail and view samples of the centerpiece. The day of the wedding, our delivery actually came early which was great. They needed no guidance at all and the room looked amazing.

Professional & Very Knowledgable

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren F

I just used this florist for my wedding and the flowers came out stunning!! Brian helped us with all the little details and the end product was breathtaking! Thank you!

Brian Knows His Stuff

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kimberly

I am happy to give Morningside a great review because after my husband and I had a horrible experience with a far less experienced florist somewhere else, Brian's expertise was just what we needed to get our planning back on track. He knows his flowers: what's in season, what's... Read More not, how it will photograph, etc. He was very forthcoming with pricing, gave a range of options and I felt it was very reasonable. If you're a bride who's heart is set on a certain arrangement and that arrangement is not suitable for the season or for whatever reason, Brian will tell you. And he will discourage you from going that route and offer alternatives. This is a good thing because if you listen to him, at least you wont end up with dead flowers on your wedding day. But if you want what you want and just want to hear resounding yes... you probably won't get that from him. He'll do what you want to make you happy, but he wont be glad about it. His knowledge of flowers is expansive and it would behoove you to trust him and his judgement. I wasn't sure what my bouquet would look like but he told me to trust him and I wasn't disappointed. All I'm saying is, know what you want but be flexible and the outcome is sure to be beautiful.

Best Value for Flowers

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Lauren V

I am so happy we chose Morningside Greenhouse as our florist! I had visited other florists but their prices were over $7,000. Morningside provided us with more than the other florists would have for HALF the cost. My bouquet was STUNNING and the bridesmaids' flowers were so... Read More unique and exactly what I envisioned! My guests raved about how beautiful my centerpieces were! Brian and his staff are very friendly and will work with you to provide you with exactly what you want for your wedding day.

Florist

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Brigitte J

Service was excellent with best pricing. Unlike other florist we met they had experience producing everything I wanted. For example in lieu of flowers for centerpieces I wanted crystal candle holders others couldn't produce but morning side had it, same for my place card which... Read More were potted succulents . Top service but when you walk into the shop remember not to judge a book by its cover!

Florist

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Mary Ann G

Morningside Greenhouse where great providing their services for my wedding. Brian is an awesome individual who guided me every step of the way with out taking advantege of my budget!! Every time I sat down with me he made me feel very comfortable with my decisions and when I... Read More wasn't sure I asked for his opinion and he was straight foward with me. They are very curteous and professional and recommend them to anyone who needs a florist. I gave them four stars instead of five because my flowers where more than an hour late and my husbend's buettner was alot smaller then the groomsmen. Thank you morningside for everything.

Wrong bouquets

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Natalie R

I was very disappointed with this vendor. They florist got lost on their way to my house to drop off the flowers and they were 40 minutes late! One of my bridesmaids had to give them directions instead of getting ready and then they had to leave my house and have the florist... Read More follow them to my future husbands house because they did not have a GPS and we were backed up on time. They also sent a completely different bouquet then the one I requested and was on my contract. I had flowers in my bouquet that were actually browning and dying before they even arrived to my house. They are getting one star because the centerpieces were nice. I was recommended this vendor from a family member and am very disappointed in my experience. I do not recommend them to brides to be!

Great Value and Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Taki r

We worked with Morningside Flowers for our ceremony flowers. The gentleman we worked with was great. He was very honest with regarding what look would be best but also with budget in mind. He did not try to make a better sale by selling us overprices arrangements. He gave his... Read More honest opinion on what would achieve the look that we wanted with cost in mind and I apprieciated that.