Locations in Camp Hill, Harrisburg & Carlisle PA

Mountz Jewelers offers a wide selection of engagement ring and wedding band brands including Hearts On Fire, Simon G., Ritani, Tacori (Harrisburg location), A. Jaffe, Henri Daussi, Artcarved, JB Star, Scott Kay and custom creations by the Mountz Custom Jewelry Design Studio. Proposal ready engagement rings start at $1299. Learn more at MountzJewelers.com.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

3780 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA (717) 763-1199

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christine B

Cherie at the Camp Hill store is a joy to work with to find the perfect diamond. She is very knowledgeable and took her time to help my husband and I to understand the important criteria to pick a diamond. The diamonds they offer in the store are some of the finest I have seen!... Read More I can't wait to get my ring for Christmas.

2016-10-03T13:05:01 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the great review you have provided our Camp Hill store. Cherie loves diamonds and enjoyed working with both of you on this very important selection! Thank you for choosing to trust your special moments to Mountz! We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cyndi R

Patrick at the Mountz in Harrisburg was amazing. We custom designed both the engagement ring and wedding ring and he was flexible, creative and knowledgeable. We went back and forth several times and he was very patient with us.

2016-08-01T09:46:14 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the great review you have provided our Colonial Park store. Patrick enjoyed working with both of you on this very special custom design! Thank you for choosing to trust your special moments to Mountz! We wish you all the best. Thank you, Helen... Read Less Read More

Custom Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

My boyfriend and I were, by chance, referred to Mountz Jewelers by another jeweler for a watch battery change. At that time, we had no idea what would be in store for us! Prior to entering Mountz, we had been to multiple jewelry stores in the past, where as soon as the sales... Read More rep spotted a ringless finger, she would jump out of her seat and start pushing different style rings. When we walked into Mountz for the watch battery change, my boyfriend happened to strike up conversation with one of the jewelry consultants, and that's when we knew we would be coming back to Mountz, more specifically Jake at Mountz, to find that most desired piece of jewelry in the future. Jake wasn't pushy AT ALL, and he had no sales agenda, just an honest conversation about some different pieces that were in the store and what to look for when we were ready to look. We only had a watch battery changed that day, but as soon as we walked out of the store, we looked at each other and said, "That guy is incredible; we have to go back to him." Well, over a year later, I've found myself back in Camp Hill to get my ring resized after my fiancé had a beautiful piece custom-made at Mountz, and it couldn't be more perfect. For as long as this store is within driving distance, Jake will be the first person we call for any future needs. We couldn't be happier with our experience here.

2014-08-21T09:15:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy that we were able to help create the perfect ring for you, and we will pass along your message to Jake. You are always welcome to bring your ring into our store for complementary... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kristina H

So helpful! My husband went there for my ring then when I went in with him to get it sized and to pick out our wedding bands we dealt with the same person and she was GREAT! All of the staff is great and our rings are amazing! They helped my husband pick out the most perfect... Read More engagement ring also!

2016-12-27T15:31:08 Response from the vendor

We are happy you and your husband found your perfect rings and wish you all the best. You are always welcome to bring your rings into our store for complementary cleaning! - The Mountz Jewelers Team

Engagement and Wedding band

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Nhung V

The customer service out Mountz are very easy to work with and very nice. I got both my engagement band and wedding band there and love both!!!

2014-05-14T11:45:19 Response from the vendor

Dear Happily Ever After, Thank you for taking the time to review Mountz! Congratulations on your recent wedding, and you are always welcome to bring your rings in for complimentary cleaning! - The Staff at Mountz

go to the wedding band expo's!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Kristen J

My husband got my engagement ring from Mountz in Camp Hill and I absolutely love it! We went back there to look at bands and the same lady was there that helped him pick out the engagement ring. She was helpful but a little pushy. After we left, he said she was the same way when... Read More he was there before. We wanted to take advantage of the wedding band expo and the date for the Harrisburg location worked better for us. We enjoyed going to this location better and had helpful service. The advantage of the wedding band expo is there are TONS to choose from! When there might otherwise be two cases of rings to look at, they now had every countertop covered with rings. I would recommend going even if you aren't ready to purchase a ring. Look around to get an idea of what you like/don't like since there are so many to look at and try on. We also saved $600 by getting our rings during the expo compared to the ones we had previously picked out.

2014-05-06T09:29:04 Response from the vendor

We thank you for your review and congratulations on your recent wedding! We are happy you and your husband found your perfect rings. Please be sure to stop in at any one of our three stores for your lifelong complementary checks and cleanings. –The Mountz... Read Less Read More

bling

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 noemi p

Sherri helped my husband from engagement all the way to our wedding bands.She was patient with me as I was choosing my wedding band as I did get a little bridezilla for a hot minutes in this area. She was awesome!

Great Jeweler

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Rachel B

My fiance picked out my engagement ring his self. He met Vanyla at the Mountz Jewelers in Camp Hill. He went in several times before making his final choice and dealt with her each time. She was very patient and helpful. We also purchased our wedding rings from her as well. I... Read More later went back on my own and purchased a watch for the wedding day present to my groom. Again, she was very helpful and excited about the process. When we returned from our honeymoon, we had a wedding card waiting from her. We thought that was the sweetest thing!

2012-07-05T07:55:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Rbowers03, Congratulations on your recent wedding! We're thrilled that you like your rings, and you are always welcome to come into any Mountz Jewelers' location for complimentary cleaning and checking. Thank you for the review. The Staff at Mountz Jewelers

wedding rings

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 brandy d

love our rings and got a wonderful price during bridal show

Great jeweler!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Claire B

We worked with Jacob and he was a huge help in choosing our wedding bands. He found a great match for my engagement ring, which we had struggled with for a while. He also did a ton of research for us and got back to us right away with any questions we had.

August 27, 2011

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Deanna B

My husband is not the most spend happy kind of guy. But when it came to my rings he went all out. The team at Mountz really made him feel comfortable with his decision and helped him make my rings perfect. I couldn't have done better picking them out myself. We liked the... Read More service so much we didn't even consider looking anywhere else for my husbands band.

2011-09-23T12:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and you are always welcome to come into any Mountz location to have your jewelry cleaned and checked!- The Staff at Mountz Jewelers

No pressure

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Allison R

We shopped for wedding rings at another store where my husband bought my engagement ring but were not impressed so we went to Mountz. The staff at Mountz was willing to spend as much time as we needed looking at rings, did not pressure us and were very friendly throughout... Read More the whole process. At their suggestion, I stopped there on our wedding day to get my rings cleaned! Also, the rings we bought were absolutely perfect. Highly recommend this store.

Our rings

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Jessica Y

I got a beautiful and unique bridal set, and my husband got a 1 carat band he always wanted. The service and variety of choices was great!

Rocky Start with a Happy Ending

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Krista H

We had some mix-ups with our ring order, but management MORE than took care of it. We would recommend them.

Great selection and staff

Reviewed on 5/18/2010 Jessica U

Had a large variety for selection. Staff was helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. Service did not end at purchase they remembered our names and included cleaning and engraving at no additional charge.

Start a Conversation!