Mulligan's Grille & Beach Catering

From Corolla 4x4 area to Hatteras Ferry - Manteo - Wanchese

Mulligans Grille & Beach Catering

Mulligan’s Beach Catering has satisfied brides, grooms, and wedding guests for over 20 years with exceptional food and service. We offer a variety of options to cater to the specific occasion and atmosphere you’re envisioning. Our catering menus blends together fresh local ingredients with our experienced chefs and staff for wow worthy cuisine. We will work with you to help you plan the perfect event on the Outer Banks with a custom menu that is sure to satisfy both your taste buds and your budget. We provide on and off-site catering from the 4 wheel drive beaches of Corolla to Hatteras Island. Contact Robin Rector for more information! Phone: 252-480-2000 Website: www.mulligansbeachcatering.com

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, American, Greek, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4005 S Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC From Corolla 4x4 area to Hatteras Ferry - Manteo - Wanchese (252) 480-2000

I would give them 10 stars if I could

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Ashley G

I cannot say enough amazing things about the crew at Mulligans. First, Shannon is incredible to work with. She was responsive, kind and understanding througout the 17 months (yes 17 months) we were planning our wedding. The day of the wedding the staff showed up (to the 4x4... Read More area) early and ready to work! The team folded napkins and helped with place settings, I even peeked out of the bridal suite to see someone sweeping the deck at one point. This group was truly incredible. One of the best qualities about the team at Mulligans was their ability to be dynamic the day of the wedding. I had purchased mini champagne bottles for the toast thinking they had corks - it turned out they all had bottle caps! I looked to the two ladies who were bartending in a panic and they happily opened the bottles as people were dismissed from their tables to eat. They were so quick and efficient you didnt even notice them. This theme persisted throughout the day/night. The bartenders knew what my entire bridal party was drinking and even replaced my wine when I had been given the wrong glass of white (I did not even notice). Now to the food. I have been told at least 50 times that the food was some of the best my guests had ever eaten. The oysters and scallop ceviche were out of this world and I am pretty sure my maid of honor ate about 50 mini crab cakes. The team at Mulligans even made a small plate of cocktail hour food for my husband and I so we got a chance to try everything. Prime Rib, mashed potatoes - even the vegetarian pasta - incredible! When the staff left the kitchen was immaculate and the late night menu was exactly what we needed after all of the drinking and dancing! If you're looking for amazing food - Mulligan's will not disappoint. Even more impressive though was the 5 star level of service they provided. My husband and I were truly blown away by the entire staff. Thank you to everyone at Mulligans for making our wedding spectacular - we really could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Devon S

I highly recommend Mulligan's - the food was amazing, and the service was even better. They were incredibly responsive and flexible prior to the event; and they seamlessly melded into the event itself. Staff cooked the food right outside the house, in a food truck, so the food... Read More was fresh and hot; and Robin was incredibly personable, organized, punctual, and responsive to our needs. They left our house cleaner than when they arrived (they truly did - they took our trash and recyclables that weren't even related to the event!). A wonderful choice for our event.

2017-04-20T08:56:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Devin! You and your family were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable being in the house with everyone. Come visit us if you come back to the Outer Banks!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Caroline H

we really struggled to find a good caterer within our budget. we got overpriced quotes from multiple restaurants. Mulligan's Elizabeth Chambers kept in contact with me and personalized our menu over and over to get exactly the menu that I wanted for as close to our budget as... Read More possible, which was so appreciated. They even gave us a crab dip app free of cost- Elizabeth knew I really wanted this but it was over budget and they happened to have some extra crab meat and made it for us! It was incredibly thoughtful of them. We love Mulligans and were very satisfied with their food, bar service and communication throughout.

Meet The Director of Catering

Robin Rector

I started in the hospitality business over 25 years ago in the hotel industry, that is when I realized that people are important to me! I wanted a job where I could make a difference and make sure that every person that I worked for had a great experience. From corporate events to community and my favorite, social and or wedding events! I hope you will consider Mulligans Grille and Beach Catering - I promise you will not regret it! Thank you, Robin Rector Director of Catering Mulligans Grille and Beach Catering www.mulligansobx.com 252 480 2000 office [email protected]