Mulligan's Grille & Beach Catering

Duck to Nags Head to Hatteras of the Outer Banks, NC

Mulligans Grille & Beach Catering - Outer Banks

Mulligan’s Beach Catering has satisfied brides, grooms, and wedding guests for over 20 years with exceptional food and service. We offer a variety of options to cater to the specific occasion and atmosphere you’re envisioning. Our catering menus blends together fresh local ingredients with our experienced chefs and staff for wow worthy cuisine. We will work with you to help you plan the perfect event on the Outer Banks with a custom menu that is sure to satisfy both your taste buds and your budget. We provide on and off-site catering from the 4 wheel drive beaches of Corolla to Hatteras Island. Contact Robin Rector for more information! Phone: 252-480-2000 Website: www.mulligansbeachcatering.com

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, American, Greek, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4005 S Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC Duck to Nags Head to Hatteras of the Outer Banks, NC (252) 480-2000

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kimberly E

Mulligan's was great, they catered our wedding off site. The food was phenomenal, the price was amazing, and the staff really out did themselves. ROBIN goes above and beyond, she even offered to help my sister in law with her baby while she was settting up!! She instantly felt... Read More like an old friend and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there to oversee it all! You can not go wrong picking this restaurant for all of your wedding or any type of catering needs. My whole family loves every bite!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Tom C

Mulligans did an amazing job as our caterer for our wedding, plus our rehearsal dinner the night before. The food was excellent, the displays were beautiful, the staff (led by Robin) was super friendly and beyond helpful, the bartenders (Brian & Sheila) were awesome and worked... Read More very hard all night making sure everyone was taken care of. Thanks to their professionalism and experience, the bride/groom didn't have a single concern about the catering aspects of the wedding. Honestly could not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jen L

I could not have been happier with the service and the food. We got married at the Wild Horse Estate in Outer Banks 4x4 area and had them onsite cater the event. They arrived very early and had everything in place in perfect timing which is a tall order, since the house is only... Read More accessible by four wheel drive, driving down 5.9 miles of beachfront in high tide!!! We had the crab dip and the Chicken and waffles for our appetizer and I could not say enough good things about how amazing it was! Very reasonable prices and even our DJ commented that it was the best food spread she had seen at an Outer Banks wedding!! We did tenderloin in Red Wine sauce and Blackened Chicken Fett Alfredo. The food was amazing and the flavored water and Ice Tea they provided was a nice alternative for the kids and non drinkers. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again if we are ever in the area. We visited the restaurant at the end of our trip as well and the food there was also excellent.

2017-05-25T08:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for choosing Mulligans Grille and Beach Catering! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We hope you will visit us a gain when you are in town again. All the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Devon S

I highly recommend Mulligan's - the food was amazing, and the service was even better. They were incredibly responsive and flexible prior to the event; and they seamlessly melded into the event itself. Staff cooked the food right outside the house, in a food truck, so the food... Read More was fresh and hot; and Robin was incredibly personable, organized, punctual, and responsive to our needs. They left our house cleaner than when they arrived (they truly did - they took our trash and recyclables that weren't even related to the event!). A wonderful choice for our event.

2017-04-20T08:56:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Devin! You and your family were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable being in the house with everyone. Come visit us if you come back to the Outer Banks!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Caroline H

we really struggled to find a good caterer within our budget. we got overpriced quotes from multiple restaurants. Mulligan's Elizabeth Chambers kept in contact with me and personalized our menu over and over to get exactly the menu that I wanted for as close to our budget as... Read More possible, which was so appreciated. They even gave us a crab dip app free of cost- Elizabeth knew I really wanted this but it was over budget and they happened to have some extra crab meat and made it for us! It was incredibly thoughtful of them. We love Mulligans and were very satisfied with their food, bar service and communication throughout.

I would give them 10 stars if I could

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Ashley G

I cannot say enough amazing things about the crew at Mulligans. First, Shannon is incredible to work with. She was responsive, kind and understanding througout the 17 months (yes 17 months) we were planning our wedding. The day of the wedding the staff showed up (to the 4x4... Read More area) early and ready to work! The team folded napkins and helped with place settings, I even peeked out of the bridal suite to see someone sweeping the deck at one point. This group was truly incredible. One of the best qualities about the team at Mulligans was their ability to be dynamic the day of the wedding. I had purchased mini champagne bottles for the toast thinking they had corks - it turned out they all had bottle caps! I looked to the two ladies who were bartending in a panic and they happily opened the bottles as people were dismissed from their tables to eat. They were so quick and efficient you didnt even notice them. This theme persisted throughout the day/night. The bartenders knew what my entire bridal party was drinking and even replaced my wine when I had been given the wrong glass of white (I did not even notice). Now to the food. I have been told at least 50 times that the food was some of the best my guests had ever eaten. The oysters and scallop ceviche were out of this world and I am pretty sure my maid of honor ate about 50 mini crab cakes. The team at Mulligans even made a small plate of cocktail hour food for my husband and I so we got a chance to try everything. Prime Rib, mashed potatoes - even the vegetarian pasta - incredible! When the staff left the kitchen was immaculate and the late night menu was exactly what we needed after all of the drinking and dancing! If you're looking for amazing food - Mulligan's will not disappoint. Even more impressive though was the 5 star level of service they provided. My husband and I were truly blown away by the entire staff. Thank you to everyone at Mulligans for making our wedding spectacular - we really could not have done it without you!

Delicious and Awesome Service

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Haley S

Mulligan's wasn't our first choice because we were orinially thinking about doing a BBQ dinner, however, when other caterers wouldn't call us back, we decided on Mulligan's. Easily the best choice at the wedding--after my groom! No lie. They were HALF the price quoted by another... Read More caterer. They made a whole menu, offered us anything we could have needed, and we still got BBQ. Our menu was BBQ, collards, DREAMY mac n' cheese (stuffed with cheese, cheesy on top), slaw, chicken tenders for the kids, chicken breast in a delicious marinade, and both sweet and unsweet tea. All of my family talked about was how good the food was. Seriously, it's the first thing people mention about the wedding. Total success! They took care of EVERYTHING in the kitchen, and it looked fabulous in the venue. When we didn't have a knife to cut the cake, they had one for us. Very awesome owners and staff to work with. We had 130 people who all left with very full and happy bellies!

Meet The Director of Catering

Robin Rector

I started in the hospitality business over 25 years ago in the hotel industry, that is when I realized that people are important to me! I wanted a job where I could make a difference and make sure that every person that I worked for had a great experience. From corporate events to community and my favorite, social and or wedding events! I hope you will consider Mulligans Grille and Beach Catering - I promise you will not regret it! Thank you, Robin Rector Director of Catering Mulligans Grille and Beach Catering www.mulligansobx.com 252 480 2000 office [email protected]