Muse Event Center

Minneapolis, MN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Muse Event Center

A BALLROOM IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN

The Muse Event Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota offers five distinct spaces for a bride and groom to utilize on their wedding day. All couples are welcome to tour the facility and discover inspiration that drive their decoration of the rooms. Since the facility is located in the downtown area, to-be-weds find it convenient, even for out-of-town guests that have to fly in for the celebrations. Below is a list of outdoor ceremony, cocktail and reception spaces that are available for use.

The Foyer. The foyer is an elegant space that works great for a cocktail hour. It sits directly in front of the ballroom, which makes it a great option for couples who plan on using the ballroom for their reception. This room has its own fully-stocked bar and high definition flat-screen displays. The foyer is able to accommodate 150 of your closest friends and family members.

The Ballroom. The largest space in the Muse Event Center is the ballroom. Measuring 3,500 square feet, the ballroom welcomes 225 guests for a seated dinner with use of the stage or 325 individuals when the stage is not needed. There is a top-notch lighting system in place and with its open design, couples decorate the space to reflect any them or color scheme they have in mind.

The Loft. There are several ways a bride and groom use the loft. It works well for small receptions of 125 people or less, but is also usable during a cocktail hour for 225 guests. There's a private bar in the room, so relatives won't have to step out of the room to grab a glass of wine. The furnishings are modern and comfortable and there's plenty of space to chat and enjoy each other's company.

The Mezzanine Level. Best when used with the ballroom, the Mezzanine Level gives guests an unobstructed view of the ballroom below. It totals 2,000 square feet, which is large enough to host a cocktail hour for 225 friends or a seated dinner for 125 guests. There's also a bar in this space for your convenience.

The Club Room. Although The Club Room works well as a cocktail space for 200 or for a small reception of 100, it is a great choice for a bachelor party. It would also work for the groom and his groomsmen if they require a place to get dressed or hang out before the festivities begin. The Club Room is found on the third floor and provides views of the North Loop out its oversize windows. A private bar supplies the drinks and there's plenty of comfortable seating to enjoy.

Couples in search of a venue that handles a lot of the important details for them find it at the Muse Event Center. The staff are more than happy to set up tables and silver Chiavari chairs based on your seating arrangements. The tables are decorated with simple linens, however, specialty linens are available for a bit extra.

Couples may also rent uplighting, decorations and even additional furniture. A tech crew is on site for the duration of your event to assist your entertainer with hooking up equipment, preparing the microphones for speeches or arranging for your slide show to be revealed to your guests.

The facility has an on-site kitchen and to-be-weds are required to use CRAVE Catering for any event at the Muse Event Center. All dishes are made using the highest quality ingredients and all allergies or diet restrictions are followed. The culinary team works with you to create a menu that delights your guests. Consider mini carnita tostadas, smoked salmon canapés and grilled steak bites for your hors d'oeuvres. When it comes to the main entree, there's lemon pepper chicken, tri peppercorn top sirloin steak and butternut squash ravioli. After you have your main meals picked out, the team prepares your wishes for a delicious and beautiful wedding cake.

As an added convenience, the bride and her bridesmaids enjoy use of an on-site bridal suite. This makes it easy to stop and take a breather or touch up makeup before a photo. A few more perks that you may expect to find when booking a room at the Muse Event Center are listed below.

• Handicap accessible
  • Complimentary parking
  • Free wireless Internet access

A Versatile Venue For Your Wedding Day

Plan your entire day at Muse, a versatile venue for your ceremony, reception, and dinner. With concert quality sound & custom lighting, it’s the ultimate place to dance the night away! Experience our luxurious Wedding Party Suite and the Club Room with its own fireplace and bar. Located in the North Loop in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota; Muse Event Center offers 9,500 sq feet over three floors of space, boasting natural lighting, a mezzanine, chandeliers, monitors and creative furnishings.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

107 3rd Ave North, Minneapolis, MN (612) 345-8344
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Morgan D

The Muse is an absolutely beautiful venue with amazing space! They have space to get ready on site & the big open windows on all 3 floors gives great light for photos. We had both the ceremony and reception here and loved it! The staff did an amazing job setting up and doing the... Read More room flip - fast and done well. Samantha was very helpful and accommodating. She gets things done and will address any/all concerns. We couldn't be happier with our wedding here!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Heather W

Beautiful venue! Our entire family was impressed at the huge but comfortable space. Everyone enjoyed the convience of our ceremony at Muse and turning the space into our reception with beautiful 19 tables! The staff knew what they were doing and made me as the bride... Read More worry-free!!!! The bridal suite was stunning! It was the perfect place for us to get ready while my goom and his side were on the club room level. Perfect day, sad it's done!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tamicka R

We had our wedding at the Muse Event this month. It is a beautiful venue, with a lot of space for guests to move around. The bridal suite is beautiful and there is a room upstairs for all they guys, which is all included - along with a bar on both the 1st & 2nd floors. I loved... Read More that my guests had somewhere to go during cocktail hr while they were flipping the ceremony space into the reception space. You also get a lot of nice additions with this venue, they have curtains that seperate the spaces, they have a really nice white ceremony curtain, chandeliers that make the space look romantic, and one of my favorites was the lighting. They can pretty much do whatever colors you want which makes it really fun. The food was a hit. I highly recommend the garlic mashed potatoes which everyone raved about, as well as their selection of apps. Really good food. Also, shout out to Andrew who was on point the day of my wedding. He was fantastic! The only downfall is the parking situation if you don't do the valet option. Thank goodness it was a beautiful Oct day for us so we didn't hear much about the parking.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Mikayla K

We LOVED the Muse! It was absolutely beautiful, and could not have gone any better or smoother. They were totally understanding and adaptable, and such a joy to work with. Beautiful space, and beautiful memories!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 olivia p

Muse Event Center was the perfect place for our wedding. Sam was amazing to work with and always got back to us right away. The bridal suite was gorgeous and the grooms room upstairs was very cool. The food served by Crave Catering was so delicious and all of our guests were... Read More raving and saying it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had. Love Love Love all the cool colored and moving lights - gave us a completely different look after dinner. I would highly recommend Muse.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 H W

Muse was the perfect place for our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and was everything we dreamed of! We loved having the ceremony and reception in the same space. Our guests really appreciated it as well. The service was very detailed and friendly! They helped with... Read More small requests I needed as a bride. The food was also delicious! Thank you for everything Muse and Crave Catering. I recommend Muse as perfect, magical place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Bailey C

Crave was the best to work with! We worked with Samantha and she was the greatest. The venue has some turnover, so we worked with Samantha for catering and the venue leading up to the wedding. She responded quickly to emails and was amazing at making changes. (MANY, MANY... Read More CHANGES) to our invoices so we could make our minds up on what we wanted for the reception. My husband and I are so grateful to have worked with Crave for our wedding and our guests loved the food!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tony H

The Muse Event Center could not have been a better location for our amazing day. They took so much stress of the day away and we received so many compliments on the location. With both levels open there was plenty of room for all of our guests to move freely and enjoy the night.... Read More Sam was in constant communication and coming to us with tons of ideas to make the day even more special. I could not recommend this venue enough, they will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jennifer G

My husband Joe and I had a wonderful wedding at the Muse Event Center. Sam, our coordinator was so kind with all the last minute questions I had for her. Everything went so smoothly, I am still in awe of the the fun night it was. Such a great space, with multiple floors, high... Read More ceilings, windows and great lighting. It was beautiful! One thing that I didn't notice until it was later, was that we were under the impression there would be multiple house beers on draft and it wasn't later I realized it was one house 16 oz canned beer. But our party had such a great time, it didn't matter! Would definitely recommend the Muse Event Center for any wedding event!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Amy K

The service and experience with Allegra and the Muse was fantastic! Flexible, creative, accommodating, responsive, proactive, and FUN are all descriptors of our experience. We had a vision for our day and our guests - and Allegra made it happen! We were able to use the entire... Read More space, which let our guests feel like they could just hang out and enjoy the ceremony, social hour, and reception. Our guests raved about how cool the venue was - all within our budget. The team and service worked hard to give us, our family and guests a care free event. I didn't have to worry about one detail - we knew Allegra and the team were all over it. I would absolutely recommend the Muse Event Center as a venue for your wedding or other celebrations - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Tyler B

Beautiful venue! Great staff! Amazing location.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Morty S

We had our wedding here a few weeks ago, from the beginning, Janet went ABOVE & BEYOND in making sure our wedding was top notch. If I could hire Janet to manage the rest of my life, I would, she's that great. The entire rest of the staff was invested in our big day as well,... Read More taking a ton of stress of me and my wife. The venue's flexibility in making what was stuck in our heads as an idea, actually come to life, was remarkable. We would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a venue + a team of people that just simply want to make you happy.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Becky B

Having been to many social events at this venue, it was beyond incredible to see it transformed for my friend's wedding a few weekends ago. Even as a Brides Maid, I felt like the staff was making sure every single element of my friends wedding was going to be perfect. Would... Read More recommend for anyone looking for a beautiful venue in the North Loop area of Minneapolis.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sara W

We just had our wedding at Muse Event Center on July 3rd, 2016. We worked with Allegra and she took over when previous employers left the company. She jumped right in and brought herself up to speed on what was going on with the details of our wedding. She made the rest of the... Read More planning a breeze and made us feel comfortable. The other staff at Muse Event Center set everything up perfectly for our reception and ceremony. They had great service, were warm, welcoming, and kind. The sound system made it feel as if we were at a concert with the live band we had. Everything was absolutely perfect and we would recommend Muse to anyone that asked. Sara and Jonathan Confeld