Book Your Wedding with MyMoon Restaurant + Venue

Situated just 20 minutes from New York City's La Guardia Airport—35 minutes from JFK—the reclaimed industrial-chic of MyMoon offers a unique space for a romantic outdoor ceremony and elegant indoor reception in the heart of the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. With an ambiance and personality that can stand on its own, there is little need for added decorations and embellishments, streamlining the wedding planning process and offering a handsome space for a dynamic New York wedding.

The liveliness of surrounding Williamsburg offers a great setting for you and your guests to get away for a while. Multiple hotels are within walking distance of the venue, as are three different parking garages. An all-inclusive rental fee offers a contemporary Spanish-style dinner freshly prepared in the venue’s upscale in-house restaurant. Anticipate a stress-free day of rustic elegance in a relaxed, romantic setting with your wedding at MyMoon.

Garden Area. This is a raised outdoor garden offers an ideal space for ceremonies while the adjacent private courtyard is frequently used for cocktail hours. A tented option is available and the entire space is decorated with delicate hanging lights and an ivy background.

Main Room. This is a beautiful and unique space to hold a candlelit reception, the main room, with bar and connecting lounge area, comfortably seats 120 guests, but can accommodate a maximum of 150 people. The urban energy and a sophisticated style of the converted boiler room are accompanied by wooden tables and booths original 19th century exposed brick and 25-foot lofted ceilings.

A comprehensive and transparent wedding package means couples should expect no hidden fees or added stresses. The cost of the ceremony is included in the space rental fee, as is the following reception with cocktail hour and dinner service. The cake is not provided in-house, but MyMoon does not charge an additional cake or cake cutting fee. Furniture and dinnerware is all included in your package, as is a DJ booth, venue set up and breakdown and cleaning services. However, there is an additional A/V fee if you would like to use the onsite projector.

The air-conditioned bridal suite offers beverage and hors d’oeuvre service for pre-wedding pampering. The entire wedding typically lasts from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and space for dancing is made available after clearing some tables in the main room. Minimum guest counts are 50 on weekdays, 80 on Fridays, 120 on Saturdays and 100 on Sundays. Discounts are available for off-season weddings. MyMoon recommends renting a tent and hiring a florist, photographer and DJ to complete your wedding experience.

Besides providing a wedding venue in the trendy Williamsburg neighborhood, a wedding at MyMoon also includes five hours of open bar included.

MyMoon Weddings

A converted boiler room from a bygone industrial neighborhood, MyMoon is a beautiful and magical event venue in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Since 2005, MyMoon has diligently worked to provide a stress-free and all-inclusive package to couples seeking that truly unique and memorable space. The décor stays true to its industrial origins with vintage romantic touches. Held in the large, lush garden, your intimate open-air ceremony is followed by cocktails in the courtyard. A contemporary Spanish dinner and dancing take place underneath the lofted ceilings, surrounded by original brick walls. This fantastical venue is romantic. We cater to each couple individually to make it intimate and memorable.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Historic Venue, Loft, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

184 N. 10th St, Brooklyn, NY (718) 599-7007

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Courtney C

We had a wonderful wedding and it was in large part due to the beauty and ambiance at MyMoon! The entire planning process for our wedding was seamless and we can thank Lee Chappell for this. Lee, and the MyMoon staff are as nice as they come. We looked at many venues in our... Read More planning process; and, nothing compared to the sense of "home" we received while at MyMoon. It really is a beautiful space; and, it has so much intimacy and warmth. We loved it so much that we visited throughout our planning process for some yummy food and drinks (which is a good sign--each time we went, the food and drinks were amazing, so we knew we picked a great place!). Lee and the entire staff were laid back, professional and kind. Regardless of the question or email, Lee responded within the blink of an eye, proving that these are folks who truly care about client happiness and love their job. It shows, and we are a bride and groom who were thrilled with their wedding experience! We received some amazing feedback from our guests post-wedding about how awesome the food was and how beautiful the space was. We knew all of this, of course! However, hearing this from guests was wonderful. It is hard to orchestrate an event for such a large group seamlessly, with delicious food and drinks for all! But, that's what happened and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Dori S

If you are looking for a beautiful, intimate, unique, and easy-to-work-with venue in an amazing neighborhood with a built-in day-of coordinator, not to mention incredible food and stunning photo opportunities, look no further than MyMoon. Seriously. To be honest, I had kind of... Read More low expectations of MyMoon before I walked into the space - it seemed too small, it was more affordable than other nearby venues, so it must not be as good, and I'd never heard of it (unlike Brooklyn Winery or The Wythe Hotel - everyone knows someone who got married there...). Once I was inside, however, I had a feeling this was where I was going to get married. Our wedding was 127 people, and while people were definitely packed into the main room, it worked out perfectly. We moved both sets of tables in the main room to create a dance floor (my fear that it would be awkward or take too long - didn't seem to be an issue at all!!!), and we had plenty of space. The ceremony outside was stunning (Perfect weather!), I heard the sangria and cocktail hour was delightful, (though I was taking pics the whole time), and multiple people raved about "the best wedding food they've ever had." Our wedding band had plenty of space, sounded great with the house sound system, and had great lighting. No review of this venue would be complete without mention of their incredible wedding coordinator, Lee. He is a warm, kind, understanding personality, and guys - he oversees 3-4 weddings EVERY WEEKEND in the summer. He obviously knows what he's doing. He responded to every single one of my emails within a day, if not within an hour or two, and he was as accommodating with our requests as possible. With all that said, he is not a full-service wedding planner. He is overseeing ~40 weddings at a time (!!!!) so don't expect him to be on top of you to get things done throughout the process, but as the date approaches, he will make sure that you've thought of everything. And on the day of, he will handle any last minute changes with grace and respect, making you feel as though your day went perfectly. That's certainly how I felt. Thank you Lee! Thank you MyMoon! I'm still completely overwhelmed with happiness and wouldn't change a moment of our wedding day.

2017-09-26T13:25:46 Response from the vendor

Dori & Joe ~ Congratulations to a marvelous and very sweet couple... Nice attracts nice and that's what happened here. Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. This is always appreciated by our super team at Mymoon. Much Happiness ~... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Elyssa B

My husband and I chose Mymoon to have our wedding at. It was the second, and final venue we looked at. We knew it was right immediately. The exposed brick interior, the gorgeous outdoor space, it was exactly what we wanted for a unique and rustic wedding in Brooklyn. The food... Read More was amazing and all the guests said it was the best wedding food they ever had, which is music to any bride and groom's ears! We cannot fail to mention the venue's amazing coordinator, Lee, who was amazing to work with. Every email answered promptly ( and there were MANY, as I asked him a ton of questions). He truly made my vision come to life and was a real joy to work with. He made the day run smoothly, keeping everything on schedule. Everyone mentioned how seamless it all went, that's thanks to Lee's hard work and dedication. He made us feel at ease from start to finish and is truly an asset to any bride and groom. The venue is beautiful and spectacular, as is the staff. We could not be happier with how our wedding went, and now have the best memories to last us a lifetime. So many of our friends and family said it was teh best wedding they have ever attended! Thank you Mymoon!

2017-09-06T08:48:44 Response from the vendor

Mymoon is delighted that holding your Wedding Reception with us has created a lifetime of memories for you Elyssa and Eric! Much Happiness together. Lee Chappell ~ Mymoon Weddings

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Tricia L

MyMoon hosted our wedding on January 25th, 2018 and from the initial email, straight through the entire coordination all responses were prompt. I appreciated Lee's advice through out and especially at the walk through with advice on the guest seating. We had the most fun at the... Read More menu tasting and our guests were very impressed with quality and quantity of food served. The venue is intimate and romantic. We were pleased that they were able to accommodate the ceremony indoors as it was particularly cold that week. We look back on that day with no regrets and only smiles of good memories. All friends and family were thoroughly impressed with the venue. It was a truly lovely evening and we want to sincerely thank Lee, the Management and staff of MyMoon. Cheers to Lee for calming my nerves right before I walked up the isle.. truly appreciated! We would undoubtedly recommend MyMoon as a wedding venue but be certain to visit the soon as their dates are booking quickly!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Victoria B

DO NOT HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! On January 7, I reached out to Lee Chappell, My Moon’s wedding coordinator because I wanted to have my wedding there on May 26. Lee told us that the day was available and on the same day we asked to schedule a tour for 3 days later. Lee replied... Read More that we could not come that day, and sent us a list of available dates. We scheduled one for Thursday. Worried that someone else would take the day, we called My Moon and spoke with the day manager, Steven. We told him that we wanted to book the day. He told us that he would pass the info. to Lee, and that should someone else want the day, we would receive preference. Lee responded acknowledging that we wanted to book the day, and he said, “dates are not held until after a proper contract has been created which happens after you have a tour”. Wednesday, the day before our scheduled tour, Lee informed us that another couple was interested in the date and that they had a tour booked for the same week. He told us he could draw up a contract for us to secure the date, which is something he could have simply done when we officially asked to book. Exactly 9 minutes later, he sent a second e-mail saying that the other couple asked him to draw up a contract and he gave the day to them. I told Lee that I would book immediately, but he said it was too late. My fiancé and I went to My Moon that same night to discuss the situation in person, and did so with two managers, Rina and Steven. We presented them with all the e-mails, they read over them very carefully and were clearly in agreement. Steven even told us that this was not the first time that Lee had pulled something like this. They told us they would contact us the following day, the same day as our scheduled tour appointment, which we still held. I called at noon that day, and Steven said the boss was not in yet. I called again a little over an hour before the tour and Rina immediately gave the phone to Lee. First, I felt that Lee lied and said the other couples tour was scheduled before ours, though I have in writing that NO ONE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN THE DAY OTHER THAN US, AND THAT THEIR TOUR WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE SAME WEEK AS OURS. He acknowledged this. I asked to speak to the owner after about 10 minutes of back and forth where I would say that we asked to book 3 days before the other couple and Lee would ignore this and then apologize “that I felt that way”. A fact in writing is not a “feeling”. He finally transferred me to the owner who gas lighted me from beginning to end of the conversation. Now the story was that the other couple came 2 weeks before us and asked for a contract first. He refused to acknowledge any documented fact that I put forth and I felt that he lied the ENTIRE time. When I told him that his managers agreed with me the night before, and about Steven’s comment, he put them on speakerphone for me to repeat. Both Steven and Rina acted as though the previous night never happened. I felt that Steven lied when he said those words never left his mouth. I was absolutely livid. I also felt that they lied when they said the other couple had been on the tour weeks earlier, when again, they said no one expressed interest, AND I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF THAT THEY SAID THAT.

2018-01-31T16:45:35 Response from the vendor

We have operated as a family run business for an amazing 12 years and have an impeccable record in the industry of flawless execution and extraordinary professionalism. I was able to speak with Victoria and Alex at length about their frustrating experience. The goal, whether... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Julia O

Mymoon was exactly what we wanted when it came time to plan our wedding. After doing the cursory research into other venues around the city we found that most spaces were 1) very expensive, 2) required outside vendors and 3) were typically very rigid about the vendors you could... Read More choose to work with. Living in New York we expected that paying for a wedding within the city would probably be on the pricier side however once we started adding everything up it was clear that we probably couldn’t afford the wedding we truly wanted. As our planning continued we identified our top priorities as: a space in which we could have both a ceremony and a reception, an aesthetic that fit our personal taste, good food and possibly most importantly, a place that did it all meaning: set up, food, bar, clean up, all the things that other spaces required outside vendors for. Finding Mymoon for us was like finding the diamond in the rough when we were wedding planning, it was a beautiful space that did it all. To make sure the space actually ticked all our boxes in real life not just on paper, we planned a walk-through with their event coordinator, Lee, after which we stayed for dinner to try the food (which was delicious, obviously). Lee was so pleasant and informative during our walkthrough and really for every stage of planning. He answered all of our questions as they came up, pro-actively emailed us at different planning stages to make sure we were on the same page as the day approached and on the actual day coordinated things so smoothly that there was never a moment where we worried about timing or music etc. The number of guests at our wedding that asked if Lee was our personal wedding planner and/or friend shows just how involved and attentive he was. Other comments we received from our guests included how beautiful the space is, how pleasant the waitstaff and bartender were, and of course, just how good the food was. We can both honestly say that we had our dream wedding and that we wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brad O

We had the most amazing wedding at My Moon in March. Without wedding coordinator Lee Chappell, we would have been lost. He made our wedding so seamless and enjoyable. The food was SO delicious and our friends and family would not stop raving about it. I would highly recommend... Read More hosting your wedding at My Moon, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brian G

Mymoon exceeded our expectations! Like many of the other reviews, our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. My husband (yay!) and I are musicians, and we were so daunted by planning a wedding since we are freelancers. Besides being a top-notch venue, with... Read More a great location, and basically all amenities included, it was priced reasonably! We've played over 100's of weddings and I have to say that Mymoon has everything together. The wedding coordinator, Lee is the best in the business. For example, I was worried about the set up of the room on the day of the wedding. I couldn't help set the room up because I was getting my dress on. My mom isn't really aware of that stuff, and my bridesmaids were coming in from out of town. I gave him a box of stuff the night before, and he labeled it with me. The next day, it looked perfect! The gift table, the card box, the photo area, the guest book, the table settings, all laid out, better than I would have done. He just knows what he's doing. And the food!! That was a major selling point! Best, food I've ever had at a wedding! We had dinner there a bunch of times before the wedding, it's actually one of our favorite restaurants. A mix of Spanish modern cuisine. We had our ceremony and reception at Mymoon with 70 people. We had kids there, older folks and family and friends. There was plenty of space, and I always had the bridal suite to sneak away to if I needed a second. Fantastic! 5 stars Mymoon!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rainbow K

Getting married the last in my bunch...I had been to over 40 weddings and wanted DIFFERENT. I also wanted Brooklyn...and I wanted some place informal, that felt more like a night out with lots of friends, instead of a formal wedding venue. I also wanted indoor (A/C) and dancing... Read More and an outdoor ceremony in July. MyMoon hit every one of those touch points, and it was only the 2nd venue we visited when we booked. My father is disabled and it meant a lot to have him at the wedding - MyMoon's one level was suited well, and a few men lifted his wheelchair to the outdoor deck for the ceremony, so all worked well. Lee was extremely responsive (replying to emails in the middle of the night) and helpful throughout the short planning process. Another very cool thing was the projected gobo on the side wall which gave off such a cool vibe. I also adored filling the mason jars along the edge of the deck with my flowers...And at the end of the night we did a sparkler sendoff outside the main gate. I've received so many compliments on the venue choice, and friends have returned to MyMoon for dinner.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Molly B

MyMoon was a fantastic venue for our big day! When looking for a venue in Brooklyn, we found lots of open spaces where we were paying a rental fee alone, and would then need to hire separate vendors for everything else. Since MyMoon is a full-service restaurant that we'd been to... Read More (and we knew their food was good), it was immediately a top contender for us. Also, the venue is gorgeous! The giant, airy, bohemian outdoor patio combined with the industrial, open indoor area is just amazing. However, what really sealed the deal for us was the Events Manager, Lee. He walked us through every area of the venue, telling us how other couples had used this space and what he would recommend. It was clear this man knew his weddings and that we would be in good hands. He responded to all of our questions in a timely manner and the restaurant was open to all of our ideas for the day. Our guests continue to rave about how beautifully rustic our wedding was, and I don't think it would have come together as swimmingly if it weren't for Lee. I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kate H

Mymoon did such an amazing job with our wedding - the venue is gorgeous, the wedding planner is very responsive and the "work" we had to do was minimal. Even on a very humid and rainy day in August the sophisticated yet understated ambiance was not lost. I'd highly recommend... Read More this venue.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Alla A

From the moment we chose MyMoon as our wedding venue (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), we knew we made the perfect choice. We first visited MyMoon to have dinner and immediately fell in love with the atmosphere and the food. The venue is absolutely breathtaking – there... Read More is a wooden patio outside with hanging mason jars and lights as well as padded wooden booths and benches. The inside is stunning – rustic dark wood and high industrial ceilings and a beautiful bar. From the first sight we could picture having our wedding here. When the day actually came, everything looked even more beautiful than we could have envisioned. MyMoon offers several wedding packages, all very affordable for a Williamsburg wedding, especially when you consider everything you are getting as part of your package. We had a fairly small wedding – approximately 70 people on a Friday night. We went with the family-style dinner and everything was delicious and we felt that we had more than enough food for everyone. The bartender was great and really handled our crowd perfectly. However, none of this would be possible without Lee, the on –site wedding coordinator. Lee was the biggest help throughout the entire wedding planning process, and I don’t think I can ever explain how grateful we are to him. He answered every email, question, and concern with lightening speed, leaving no detail unaddressed. He helped us stay on track and organized, making sure all of our vendors were on the same page. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly that my husband and I were able to just have fun and enjoy the day instead of worrying about anything at all. All our guests keep telling us how beautiful and unique our wedding was, and we know we have MyMoon and Lee to thank for making it possible. Thank you so much to MyMoon and Lee for this incredible, beautiful day we will never forget.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Milky F

I thought over our wedding many times and feel so happy that everything turned out better than what we initially imagined it would be like. Choosing Lee, our shining star, and hiring Mymoon as our venue, was the best decision we made. From our initial visit when we walked... Read More through the venue and discussed all the particulars for our wedding, we knew this place was especially different from all the other venues we visited. From the first moment we met Lee, his warm welcome, positive attitude and self-confidence assured us that he was ready and capable of doing the best job. Lee is genuine in what he says and does. He will listen to all your wants and needs, make an assessment and make concessions where possible. Lee is an experienced professional that takes his job seriously, he makes himself available whenever he is needed, is always focused on making sure everything goes absolutely perfect and he is the kindest and most warm hearted person you'll ever meet. There is no question in our minds that we teamed up with the right person to help coordinate our beautiful wedding. Lee went over and beyond by making sure to follow up with external vendors, he contributed ideas for our wedding and managed all the details. Mymoon is an awesome venue and we are grateful to have found this absolutely gorgeous place. Our guests can't stop talking about the food and the sangria.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Mark P

My partner, now husband, and I had our wedding at MyMoon this last weekend. It was SPECTACULAR. The amazing team at MyMoon, led by the fantastic Lee, made all of our family and friends feel comfortable. We could not be happier with the result of our party and our friends and... Read More family had a blast! From the start, Lee made it easy to envision and help us bring to life our laid-back vision and cocktail style theme. His communication was instantaneous and the venue was spectacular. We could not have had a better time and we know our friends and families love it. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Iesha C

I cannot say enough good things about MyMoon. They truly made our wedding day so special. The place itself is absolutely beautiful and romantic. And have the separate spaces for the different parts of our wedding (ceremony, cocktail, and reception) was key. The food was awesome... Read More and the staff was amazing. Lee was so helpful and responsive and made sure all my concerns were taken care of along the way. The day of we did not have to worry about anything at all. It was just perfect. Also, for a Brooklyn wedding, you can find a package that meets your budget.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jana B

I cannot put into words how wonderful MyMoon was. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect. Lee, the wedding coordinator for MyMoon, ensured our day went off without a hitch. There was no question that he was unwilling to answer (and very quickly, I might add). The... Read More day of, Lee was incredible. He thought through everything so I didn't have to. I cannot say how easy Lee made this entire process. As for MyMoon itself, the outdoor space for the ceremony was stunning and comfortably sat all of our guests. The cocktail hour was a hit - people were able to mingle outside and inside. The dinner was beyond fantastic, and before we know it, the tables were cleared and it was time to dance. The venue accommodated the band impeccably, and everyone had room to dance and sing. Again, I wish I could come up with more adjectives to describe how perfect MyMoon was. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Noah W

MyMoon was absolutely perfect for us. We held the ceremony and cocktail-style reception there, and wouldn't have changed a thing. It's a beautiful space, and we didn't have to add much in the way of decoration to make it special. As far as New York venues go, this was affordable... Read More (we didn't do a sit down dinner), easy (they have an AMAZING events manager on staff - Lee), and unique. I was adamant on having live, danceable music at our wedding. Given that there were noise restrictions on any music played at MyMoon, I was concerned that the band would be forced to play too quietly, affecting the mood of the wedding. I could not have been more wrong. I did not notice a difference between the volume and energy of the band at my wedding and that of the other weddings I had been to. The music filled the room perfectly and everyone was on their feet the whole time.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Tracy D

When my husband and I started planning our wedding a little over a year ago, the venue was the first thing we researched. We knew we wanted a warm intimate ambiance for our wedding and not a catering hall. From the moment we stepped into MyMoon we immediately loved it and after... Read More meeting with Lee Chappell it was done deal! We were intrigued with the high ceilings, exposed brick walls, huge banquets and hard wood floors. We ate at the restaurant after our first meeting with Lee and every time thereafter because the food is so delicious! Working with Lee was the highlight. He kept us on track with our timeline and was always willing to meet with us and answer our never ending questions. Lee and the MyMoon staff including Rhina, made our wedding day the absolute best. Everything was handled with grace, class and experience. We had 92 guests and had both our ceremony and reception at MyMoon. It was the best decision we made. Our guests enjoyed the food and loved the atmosphere. We can't thank Lee enough for his guidance, support and direction for the past year. He's so darn good at what he does!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Anne B

MyMoon is a beautiful, intimate place right in the heart of Williamsburg. The best part of the venue was working with Lee, the event coordinator!! He knows what he's doing and couldn't have asked for someone more knowledgeable, professional, and easy-going to work with. He... Read More helped planned every little detail and quickly responded to emails at all times of the day. He was on top of anything I wasn't, and my husband and I can't thank him enough. Food was great - I have a nut allergy and they were able to adjust their menu for me. All in all, a great experience with MyMoon, Lee, and staff and would host any and all of my future events here again!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Karalyn S

I cannot speak highly enough of the staff at My Moon, especially Lee Chappell. My partner and I had our wedding here in January, and we were planning a wedding with 75 guests, with only 45 days and a limited budget. Lee really worked with us to make sure that we had everything... Read More we wanted, and that our wedding day was beautiful and memorable. I firmly believe that no one remembers wedding food unless it is either fantastic or terrible; all of our guests told us how much they loved the food, and they still comment on it. Their deserts are bite sized and delicious, and we were able to find options for guests who needed a gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan meal. We also brought in our own wedding cakes for the desert table. Lee was incredibly generous and flexible with us, and responded to any questions or requests within a few hours. He took a lot of the stress out of the planning and handled day-of issues like a pro. It's really helpful to have a coordinator, and we didn't have to pay extra for his advice and suggestions. The staff at My Moon are also very LGBTQ friendly and welcoming, which was also important to us. Overall, we were thrilled with the food, service, and venue, and I recommend My Moon to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Sara H

Family style dinner with 1 hour of passed hors d'oeuvres 136 guests Food was incredible. That was consistent feedback from our guests. The hot dishes (salmon, chicken and steak) came out piping hot and fresh, and the salads and apps were crisp and vibrant. Dessert was awesome... Read More too! Ambiance: The space comes with candle light, tall ceilings and interesting design, so your floral budget can be minimal. Trust me when I say go easy with the decor, because the space speaks for itself. Event Manager: Lee is a professional. He knows the space and he gets it done. He was responsive, honest and supportive throughout the process. Thank you, LEEEEE! The biggest worry that I had was that dinner would drag and we wouldn't have enough time for dancing. I provided Lee with my itinerary, and the staff hit every mark at the exact moment I scheduled. I was so impressed by this and happy, which made me a footloose and fancy free bride. I highly recommend this venue for both weddings and corporate events!! Love, Sara and Stephen

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lashawn F

We knew from the moment we first walked in that this was the right place for a one of a kind, intimate and classy affair. The garden area is colorful and inviting, the inside of the restaurant maintains all the character of the industrial space it once was and the food is just... Read More simply exquisite. We worked with Lee to plan our wedding, and when I say he didn't miss a beat, it's an understatement. He treated us like VIPs every time we came in for an appointment and promptly answered every question from every email I ever sent him over the course of a year. During that time we also got to know much of the staff that worked our wedding, all of who always took pride in their work and who offered us excellent service each time we stayed for a meal. Rhina, who works alongside Lee, was exceptional as well, and truly cared about us as people and not just as clients. It rained most of our day and it threatened to move our ceremony inside. Lee knew I had my heart set on the garden so he waited until the last minute to see if the weather improved before making a final decision and it cleared up! I also decided to hire an espresso bar for the desert portion of my reception, and although it had not been done before, Lee was receptive to the idea and kindly communicated with the vendor to straighten out all the details. He made sure to find out every last detail of what I wanted done on the wedding day and he surpassed any expectations I could have had. All was done to perfection! He personally tended to us the whole night AND made sure all else was running smoothly. Even my guests noticed how on point he was! My husband and I enjoyed our planning process as much as we enjoyed the actual wedding day and were sad when it was all over! We wouldn't change a thing and are incredibly lucky we can return to MyMoon for dinner whenever we want knowing we can visit the staff, relive our amazing wedding memories and enjoy an exquisite meal at the same time.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jack J

My husband and I are still SO thrilled that we found mymoon! We were married earlier this year and found mymoon through a friend of a friend. Before a tour, we decided to stop by the venue. The first time we tried, it was closed for a wedding, and before we knew it, the best man... Read More had brought us inside to see the space and rave about how fantastic the wedding was! So after politely refusing to crash their wedding, we made plans (and double checked that the restaurant was open to the public) for dinner, and it was delicious. Next we scheduled a meeting and tour with Lee, the most chic, sweetest, coolest, and most thoughtful wedding planner! It's amazing that his service comes with the wedding package! Lee's patience and easy going spirit, carried us smoothly through the entire planning process. He was quick to email or answer a call, but also forward thinking and often provided information just before we knew we needed it ;) We really wish we could go back and do it all over again - the day flew by in a blur of happy family and friends, including us! Our family and friends gushed over the delicious food and gorgeous decor! I was thrilled to find a venue that did not need much, just a few fresh cut flowers and the space looked exactly as I pictured (and as my Pinterest board planned!). We would HIGHLY recommend this venue if you're looking for an incredible venue to host your wedding! The outdoor ceremony, followed by dinner and dancing inside, was perfect for a spring wedding. We even snuck away for some bride/groom photos at the Brooklyn waterfront, and had our family photos a few blocks away at McCarren Park. We even love the blue mural out front of mymoon - it made for some fantastic photos as well! This venue has it all, and yes, we will be back for dinner and drinks soon - hopefully before our first anniversary!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kate M

Working with My Moon was a gift. I did the circuit of venues in Brooklyn and as soon as I met Lee and walked into My Moon I knew it was the spot. Lee, the event planner, is a true expert and professional. He and his team had everything so under control so I was able to entirely... Read More relax and enjoy my wedding. My Moon is VERY beautiful - both the inside and the garden. I got dozens of compliments from guests on the venue and food. Lee was such a pleasure to work with on the professional front - I so appreciated his responsiveness, detailed answers and flexibility with the different things we wanted to integrate into the wedding and as well as with last minute changes. And, on the day of the wedding, Lee and his staff went above and beyond in every way. The venue looked gorgeous, the waitstaff were friendly and helpful, the food was excellent. We were so wowed by some other ways where Lee and his team went way above and beyond: Lee made us boutonnieres when ours didn't arrive, ensured appetizers were sent to me and my husband after the ceremony so we ate, got us drinks so we could talk to our family + friends instead of wait @ the bar, deciding to clear the additional tables to enlarge the dance floor so everyone had enough space to dance together, and generally were calm and attentive presences the whole night. My mother in law loved how her champagne glass stayed full all night - thanks to Lee and his team's attentiveness. At one point in the evening, I saw Lee watching everyone from the side of the room, making sure all was going well and I thought "Wow - I am so glad we are here - Lee is the best!" I knew he and his team had everything under control. It was incredible. I wish I could go to my wedding again!!! In large part thanks to the great team @ My Moon.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Stephy C

MyMoon was an absolutely incredible venue and the wedding coordinator Lee was a dream to work with -- warm, funny and a very calm presence! He was super accommodating and so personable. As for space, we fell in love with the vaulted ceilings and the colours of the garden... Read More patio. It rained the day of our wedding but the tent looked so beautiful with the stringy light bulbs. The space is both intimate and atmospheric and is the perfect place to bring everyone you love together in one room. We kept our wedding to 120 guests and we had a cozy fit in the main room. My husband and I work abroad so we sent family to taste the menu and see the venue. Pictures don't lie, when we showed up to see the venue for the first time in person we fell in love with it all over again and were relieved to see that it was similar to what we had seen in other couples' pics and videos. As for package, it was so easy to have food, drink and dessert wrapped into one price. I liked how the space didn't feel stuffy. Everyone could just relax and party. It was such a romantic, beautiful wedding and MyMoon was the perfect setting for it and Lee was the best person to oversee it.

Meet The Events Director

Lee Chappell

Weddings and Special Event Planning has been my passion for 35+ years. Creating lasting memories through celebration is a wonderful thing and one of the best jobs I can imagine. Listening to your client and then translating their ideas into realization as an end result is always a marvel. I look forward to helping you make your dreams come true!