Myriad Botanical Gardens

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Food + Catering

301 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 445-7080

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jaime M

this place is great. I wanted a church or chapel so we decided on something else but it is so beautiful and the wedding organizer was wonderful to meet with

Great venue

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Amanda O

My wedding was at the Myriad Gardens inside the Crystal Bridge at the end of May 2015. First off, the location is great (right in the center of OKC). Second, the locations are beautiful with lots of great photo locations. Third, the staff -especially Chelsea - were awesome to... Read More work with! Chelsea is on top of everything, responsive to emails, goes through everything with you, and it all went very smoothly. Also, they turn off the waterfall during the ceremony, which helped a lot with the humidity and noise level. All in all, I'm very happy that we were married there. Though word of caution - the clear panels leak just a little bit, so you're not entirely dry if it still rains on the wedding day.

Ceremony & Reception Vendor

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Jennie

They Myriad Botanical Gardens in Oklahoma City is an absolutely wonderful place to get married. First it is a beautiful setting! It is also incredibly affordable! And the staff are so helpful! I cannot praise the wedding coordinator, Chelsea, enough. 2 months prior to my wedding... Read More date (which had been reserved almost a year in advance) Chelsea called me to let me know the city had decided to have OKCFest, an outdoor concert event, right across the street on another property on the day and time of my wedding! If she hadn't let me know I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it! But she let me move up my ceremony and reception time, and made several other arrangements to help me out! She even gave me a discounted price even though she had no control over those events! Beautiful venue, affordable, and very helpful staff!!

Gorgeous venue

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Courtney J

Chelsea and her team were great to work with! They were kind and professional and even on the night of our wedding, they left on the botanical gardens' lights for all of our wedding guests. It's such a beautiful venue that we used very little decor for our wedding, there's just... Read More something about the natural beauty of the gardens!

Beautiful venue and helpful staff

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Amy S

We got married at the Myriad Gardens in the Dean Mcgee center. When we saw this beautiful venue, we knew we were going to get married there. Lucky for us, the rental was very affordable. We worked with Chelsea and she gave us a tour of the venue and was very helpful. Seeing two... Read More large empty rooms, it was difficult for me to picture my wedding. She sent me pictures of previous weddings that had been held there and helped me decide on a layout. We visited many times before the big day to plan and space things. The staff was always helpful and friendly. The day before the wedding, we were allowed to set up the wedding (since there wasn't an event that day). The rehearsal was held there free of charge. Even when we were setting up for the wedding, they let us borrow a power drill to set up our wedding arch. The day of the wedding, there was an event manager there to make sure I had everything I needed. He met my every request. For the before wedding photos, the Chrystal Bridge was open and we were allowed to take photos there. After the wedding, the bridge was closed, but the event manager, Michelle, opened it up for my husband and I to take our photos. We were so impressed by the helpfulness and kindness of the Myriad Gardens staff! My husband and I are so happy that we decided to have our wedding at the Myriad Gardens!

BEAUTIFUL VENUE

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Anna T

We got married on the East steps of the lake at 5:30PM. The lighting was PERFECT and the gardens were flawless. Most people get married in the garden's tropical bridge, but I loved our setting outdoors. For the space we rented it was only $150 an hour. The more popular spaces... Read More are more, but still very reasonable. Only downsides: it's not a private area, so people strolling through the park can watch (I didn't even notice though!) Some of the outlets don't work due to the flooding in May, so we had to scramble to find a power source and extension cord at the last minute.

The Crystal Bridge

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Brittany J

It is a botanical garden so of course it is beautiful!! At night the bridge lights up and you can choose your favorite colors or your wedding colors!! They have the best service. The loss of the star comes from the time we are able to go in, since it is an attraction they close... Read More at 5 which means we, well friends and family had to scram in all the decorating in order the get everything done! They did allow some change to the original "no earlier than 5" rule which was greatly appreciated! But they we willing to help make your day the best possible!

March 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Jimi L

The gardens was a wonderful place to get married Michele (a gentleman) was super helpful and got me everything I needed when I asked for it!! My guests loved that the bridge changed colors and had a blast in the conservatory. The only downfall of this venue is lack of parking.... Read More When they renovated they took all of it away to add more green space. Lucky for me the American Parking company could be talked into opening one of their lots directly across the street. Also, management changed right before my wedding and that resulted in a lot of hiccups. The new lady in charge, Chelsea, is wonderful though!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Becky P

We had our ceremony inside the Crystal Bridge and our reception in the south lobby. We had close to 100 guests which fit perfectly in the bridge. This is such a beautiful location and it's impossible to get a bad picture because there are gorgeous plants and flowers within... Read More every angle. We were very happy with the service we received - everyone was truly helpful and had many useful suggestions to make our day even more special. Loved it!

Beautiful Outdoor Ceremony Site

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Brandy P

This place was absolutely amazing. I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding and I couldn't have found a better venue. They took care of everything and were incredibly easy to work with. And the ground, oh my gosh, so beautiful. We took all of our wedding and engagement... Read More photos there. The only complaint I had was sticker shock. They raised their prices for the outdoor sites and I didn't realize it until I went to pay. It was still a great deal though. If I had it to do again I wouldn't change a thing!

pretty!

Reviewed on 5/19/2010 Mary P

our wedding was outdoor and the only backup option they have is a horrible dungeon like darm room, but luckily the weather was great. they only have 200 chairs so that worried us but worked out ok. we did have to have our rehearsal 2 days before the wedding since they had... Read More another wedding scheduled for the night before ours. cheap and pretty place, but expensive chairs. nice people though.