Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa

Groton, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa

A BALLROOM IN GROTON, CT

The ballrooms have a classic contemporary setting, 16-feet-plus ceilings, hanging crystal chandeliers, and fine wood trim details that delicately blend with the cream colored walls. Also, each of the ballrooms has a private reception entrance and a cocktail foyer. Although similar in design, the Marriott ballroom is twice the size of the Mystic ballroom, making it ideal for relatively larger events.

The north lawn offers a fascinating view of the hotel’s manicured grounds, lush gardens, well-spaced trees and elegant buildings. With neatly arranged white chairs and petal covered grass; brides are accorded a classical walk down the aisle. The north lawn’s outdoor setting makes it ideal for quality photography.

As part of the wedding package, the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa offers reduced accommodation rates for both guests and couples. The venue sets aside a block of rooms based on the anticipated number of guests. Guests can reserve these rooms through calling the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa or through a specific Web page link dedicated to the couple’s wedding. However, all room reservations should be done a month prior to the event date.

In the menu, couples can choose from a variety of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, soups, appetizers, and both local and international cuisines. Special meal arrangements can be made upon request. On the other hand, the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa offers options of food stations, buffet-style or plated dinners. However, buffet-style dinners require a minimum of 15 guests.

The Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa has an enhanced salon, modern spa services and a range of fitness amenities. These enables overnight guests and couples to relax before and after the event date.

Apart from the common amenities such as tables, chairs, kitchenware and linen. The Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa provides a private room for the bridal party and cocktail hour. This room has audio entertainment facilities to spice up the event. Additional amenities provided by Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa include:

• Deluxe accommodation for bride and groom
  • Votive candles
  • Open bar option with standard liquor

We love love! Your happiness is our speciality

Two elegantly appointed ballrooms are perfect for your Connecticut Wedding. Dedicated wedding expert. Exquisite service and cuisine create an unforgettable experience. Overnight accommodations for you and your guests. Full service Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. Octagon Steakhouse & Starbucks!

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

625 North Road Route 117, Groton, CT (860) 326-0368

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alicia E

About a year ago our wedding journey started with Amanda who was spectacular! She guided me through every turn up until our morning brunch. She was on top of everything which allowed me to not have to worry about a thing. Our bridal suite was perfect! The food at the Marriot was... Read More unreal. Guests raved about the appetizers and meals. The Scollops and Steaks were the best we ever had. Amanda helped up set up special his and her drinks which guests loved. The outdoor space was beautiful and allowed for a smooth and entertaining cocktail hour. I would highly recommend a wedding here if you are looking for a perfect weekend. Amanda also made sure all our guests had a room, 50 room blocks for both nights!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

On May 15, 2015 The Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa made everything we could have hope and dreamed for our wedding come to life. Amanda and her team's attention to detail was absolutely impeccable and better than I could have ever imagined. She was able to take our vision and turn... Read More it into a reality! There were never any problems or hiccups. Amanda or one of her staff was always within view of us and if we needed anything they were over to us within seconds. The food and service were awesome. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly D

My husband and I got married last December and we chose to have our reception at the Mystic Marriott. We knew after meeting Amanda Toner that this was the place for us! Let me tell you, this woman is INCREDIBLE. Amanda made sure that she was in constant contact with us... Read More throughout the planning process and ensured that everything we selected was exactly how we wanted it. Not only that, but she and the staff went above and beyond on every detail (including adorable small details) the day of the wedding! We never had to worry that anything would go wrong or not be taken care of. The reception was AMAZING and everything turned out better than we could have imagined because of everything Amanda and the staff at the Marriott did. Our friends and family are STILL raving about the Marriott and everything they did for my husband and I. The accommodations, food, and staff are the best around. We feel so blessed that we were able to meet Amanda and work with her. She was an integral part of our special day and it would not have been the same without her and the incredible staff at the Mystic Marriott!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Stephanie Z

I don't even know where to start!!! While my husband and I did not have our reception at the Mystic Marriott, we had a series of events at the hotel the weekend of our wedding. Kelsey, the sales coordinator, executed the most PERFECT weekend for us, going above and beyond to... Read More ensure that we had the most memorable wedding weekend we could have ever dreamed of. The rehearsal dinner, which was held at the Octagon restaurant, was absolutely incredible. The food was phenomenal and the service was impeccable. Kelsey was so dedicated to all of the details and ensuring that our vision came to life. She truly went above and beyond what I would have ever anticipated and we will never forget her for it. She was incredibly timely in answering my (many ) emails throughout the course of the year, and always did so with top notch professionalism and grace. In the few occasions when my family and I visited the hotel to meet with Kelsey, she was so accommodating, warm, and made us feel like her own family when we arrived. We absolutely did not feel like "just a number" with Kelsey. A few other honorable mentions - Linda, one of the waitresses/bartenders in the cafe/restaurant, was just the best. She was so friendly and so excited for my husband and I! I truly felt the love just radiating from her!! The bell boy, Shaun, was AMAZING and so attentive. Shaun was so helpful in getting our multiple things from point A to point B without a complaint in the world. I wish I had enough words to thank the crew at the Mystic Marriott as much as I want to. This is an A++++ hotel that I would recommend to absolutely anyone in need of a stellar event, or simply, a comfortable stay! Our guests are still raving about our wedding weekend from October 28th and many of it was related to the Mystic Marriott . The hotel itself has incredibly comfortable and cozy rooms, the beds are AMAZING, and the hotel extras (Starbucks, Elizabeth Arden Spa, The Octagon -one of the best steak houses in CT) encompasses everything one would need to just move right in and live there permanently :) The service is second to none here and you are in for a treat with the comfort of the rooms. THANK YOU Mystic Marriott, for every single thing you did - especially Kelsey!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kalena O

The experience we had with the Mystic Marriott was fantastic. Everything went so perfect, better than I can even imagine. A big thanks to Amanda Toner, who helped us out SO MUCH and was so kind, sweet, and patient. She is always ready to help and made our big day very special... Read More for both my groom and I and our guests. I would do it all over again. P.s. The food was outstanding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie B

I can’t begin to express how happy my husband and I were having made a reservation for a block of rooms at the Mystic Marriott for our wedding weekend. We got married on a very busy weekend in Mystic - Columbus Day Weekend, and the hotel staff - especially Kelsey was beyond... Read More accommodating and did everything in their power to help make our weekend perfect. We also had our rehearsal dinner in one of their rooms on the main floor, the service was amazing and food was very delicious! We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book multiple rooms and we are looking forward to heading back just the two of us for a weekend getaway at our favorite spot in CT!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie & John O

To: Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa We want to start by saying that 5 stars are, definitely, not enough for our rating. Marriott Hotel and their staff did an wonderful job. You met our expectations and we could not be more happy and satisfy. To: Amanda Toner/Catering Manager... Read More Amanda, We can’t THANK YOU enough for the outstanding customer service you provided to us. Your help, patience, concerns, details you provided, great personality, kindness and so much more, made this experience an unforgettable one for us, our friends and family. Your beautiful disposition and other qualities make you a great asset to the Marriott Hotel. We will, of course, recommend this hotel together with your name to our friends. Thank you again for making us feel at home😍😍😍

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Melissa V

My husband and I got married at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa in July and everything was absolutely perfect! We had a longer engagement and met with Amanda and her staff often. Each time they made us feel as if we were the only couple getting married there. Amanda totally... Read More understood our vision and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She even ordered a specific table cloth that I had to have! In addition to the perfect details and the easy planning process the food was also delicious! I am so thankful we choose the Mystic Marriott as our venue because they really made our day feel magical and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Brittany T

Amanda + the entire team at the Mystic Marriott are the ABSOLUTE BEST!! They made our wedding truly a dream come true! We had 22 people in our wedding party (including bride + groom) and 275+ guests, so needless to say we had a pretty big celebration. Amanda made the entire... Read More process so easy right from the beginning. She's extremely knowledgable, organized and down to earth, which helped make everything run smoothly. She answered questions quickly and was always there to give advice. We're from MA, so coordinating everything in CT was a challenge but Amanda made it so easy! On our actual wedding day, the entire hotel was ready to go. The food....OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Each meal was of 5 star quality and the presentation was perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and I can honestly say it was; our guests are still talking about it!! Amanda also worked very well with each of our vendors and accommodated each one. I HIGHLY recommend the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, all your wedding worries will be COMPLETELY taken care of with this team - before, during and after! Thank you again Amanda!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Caroline O

Amanda is absolutely amazing. She helped my husband and I with the details and planning of our wedding from start to finish. She first helped us make a flexible package that fit our budget and needs and she was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had. Amanda... Read More is incredible at what she does and makes a challenging job look effortless. She's kind, personable and went above and beyond to make our whole day amazing. The entire staff at the Marriott was incredible the day of our wedding as well! We highly recommend having your reception at the Mystic Marriott.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lindsey E

Although our wedding was not on-site at The Mystic Marriott, their Sales Manager, Kelsey Gonzalez, still went above and beyond to give us and our guests the best experience. From patiently working with us on our wedding room block, to coordinating our after party, shuttles,... Read More prompt check-ins, personally greeting myself and my bridesmaids, and adding special details (a personal pizza set aside for the vegetarian bride!), we are so grateful that we chose to stay at The Mystic Marriott and had the privilege of working with Kelsey!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Barbara B

Had a wonderful experience from start to finish. David and I are both very busy people and we knew planning a large wedding wouldn't be an easy task. We met with Amanda Toner in March 2017 ,told her what we were looking to do and we knew at that point we had chosen the right... Read More place and the person to do it. We are an older couple so we were not at all interested in a traditional reception .We shared our plans of exactly what we wanted and that's exactly what we got. The food was awesome and the presentation was beautiful. It's been 2 weeks since we were married on 7-29-2017 and still getting comments on the reception. From the beginning we put our trust in Amanda and didn't worry or fret over anything which allowed to focus on our ceremony which also was held in Mystic Ct at Union Baptist Church. We have been blessed to have had an opportunity to meet some awesome people at the Mystic Marriott . Thank you all for a beautiful and memorable day, God Bless

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sheila S

Can't say enough good things. We had a beautiful day and that was in part by the attentiveness of the Marriott staff on every level from planning right up to the big day.Our wedding was seamless from ceremony to reception . The food was prepared with skill and delicious.The... Read More banquet staff was accessible yet not distracting from the flow of events.Most of all, our coordinator,Amanda,responded to every question and ensured we could enjoy our day while their team handled the logistics. The venue is beautiful and versatile , the staff is creative in helping you plan your special day.I couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Adrienne S

Highly, highly recommend - Amanda literally made our wedding possible. She and the fantastic staff were pleasant, helpful, genuine, supportive - literally any and everything you could ask for - they had thought of. We would not - and I say this with all confidence - have had the... Read More amazing time we did without her leadership. We even invited her to join us for the reception and post-wedding brunch the next morning - by the end of the wedding, she was more friend than wedding planner! :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Diego M

Recently got married ( new years eve ) and it was the most perfect experience. Everyone from Keith the bell man to the food staff gina and her team in the banquet hall to Amanda Toner who was completely amazing. She helped with every need and went out of her way to make sure it... Read More was everything we ever dreamed of. Hands down the most perfect day. Thank you all!! We are so happy with our choice to have our ceremony and reception here.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bryan R

I'll be as objective as possible here: my wedding was the best wedding I've ever been to. As the groom, I only had two concerns: the best food, top-shelf booze. My wife and in-laws did most of the heavy lifting for our wedding. My involvement only came toward the end and when I... Read More met Amanda, I told her about my requirements, but she was already on it. What a pleasure it was to finally meet her and when she got me up to speed on everything, I was blown away. The whole experience she created with us and for us was *unparalleled.* Whatever she said would happen and how it would happen, came to pass. She was there through it all, making sure the best wedding I've ever been to was just that. Every aspect that needed coordination was perfect but the venue that served as the canvas was the Marriott, and Amanda, and all the staff she worked with, made it a masterpiece. We felt like VIPs the entire time, through our stay, our time at the spa, and every moment through our wedding. It helped that we found the best band ever (Sugar!) and that our wedding cake was the best ever (thanks Cake Lady!), but truly, the Marriott prepared the BEST wedding meal I've ever had, EVER! The steak, the fish, and yes, even the chicken (with risotto!) were all amazing, 5 stars each! The next time we swing by, we'll give Amanda the heads up so we can experience these Epicurean delights once more. Oh yeah, the booze rocked too! ;) Thank you Amanda! Thank you Marriott! We'll see you soon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bryan R

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alissa R

I was married at the Mystic Marriott in May 2016 and it was the dream wedding for which I had always hoped. I grew up in the area and always knew I wanted to get married there because I was having a large wedding and the Marriott is by far the most beautiful venue that can host... Read More such a large party. From the moment we started plannning up until the day of and through the entire weekend, everything was perfect. Amanda Toner was the best wedding coordinator and really made sure everything ran smoothly. I would not have changed anything. She and the hotel were very accommodating and everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour, party, and after party was amazing. I would give a ten star rating.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angelina T

The Mystic Marriott helped make my dream wedding come true!! I was very traditional with a huge, Long, bright gown and wanted to be a princess with my large Italian family all there with me. .. and the Marriott helped to accommodate everything I needed!! The ballroom was large... Read More enough for all 30 tables I needed and it the floor plan was set exactly how I wanted it! The food was customized to every course the way I asked for.. including the amazing cocktail hour that was enough food to feed everyone for the entire night!! The guests were amazed that they still got to sit for 4 course meal following that!! Everything was perfect down to the dessert display and the gelato bar later in the night !! The bars were easy access for all the guests and they had short or no line at all for the guests to wait at!! In addition, The pink uplighting matched my centerpeices perfectly!! I could go on and on, but most importantly NONE of this would have been possible without the amazing help and work by Amanda Toner!! She was fabulous and worked with us on every single detail! Her hard work really shined through and ended with an amazing night for us!! Thank you to the Marriott!! The service was excellent and it really proves to pick a place with such great experience for your wedding venue, instead of being disappointed you can be happy they exceeded your expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Annabelle Rae C

The Mystic Marriott was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. Amanda Toner was helped us on every step of the process and was even able to accommodate last-minute requests. She was also present the day of our reception to make sure that everything flowed smoothly, which... Read More it did. The food was AMAZING! Our guests could not stop raving about the excellent and memorable dinner that they had. Portions were enormous! We recommend the pork chops and lobster bisque. Thank you Amanda and Mystic Marriott for making our wedding weekend very memorable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megin P

The Mystic Marriott was the perfect place for our wedding. Amanda Toner and the entire Mystic Marriott Team made sure every aspect of our special day was executed perfectly. We received many compliments on the food and the excellent service. It was convenient to have the... Read More rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, farewell breakfast and sleeping rooms all in one place! Thank you for making our special day one we will never forget. -- The Walden Ponds

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara M

We had our wedding reception at the Mystic Marriott with the help of Amanda and the incredible staff that responded to our every wish. We were shocked at how easy, fun and stress free our experience was as a result of the staff and wedding coordinators being one step ahead of... Read More everything. They truly cared about giving us a memorable experience, and we were so proud to host our friends and family at this beautiful hotel. Even the food at our reception and at the hotel restaurant is some of the best I have ever had. I would so highly recommend this to any bride who wants a beautiful event with minimal stress. Your guests will rave about it for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Juli B

We had the most amazing day thanks to Amanda Toner and the Mystic Marriott. Amanda was so patient through our MANY questions and requests and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went out of her way to make sure every detail was perfect and the night was flawless; from our... Read More customized dinner menu to the accommodations for the wedding party suite. We had some complicated and labor-intensive decorations for our ballroom, and the staff at the Marriott took care of everything. The room looked incredible! Guests raved about the food both for the reception and at the after party that took place in the Octagon. It was an amazing night where we did not have to worry about a single detail. I highly recommend the Marriott for anyone planning a wedding in the area. We loved it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angela L

We had an amazing experience with the Mystic Marriot. Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day. We had the first full wedding in the octagon (the restaurant that is attached to the hotel). The ceremony took place on the grassy area outside,... Read More the cocktail hour on the patio adjacent to that and the reception was inside the restaurant. We had a made to order burger bar and BBQ and everything was delicious. Amanda and her staff were such a pleasure to work with. They made the entire process super easy to do. We would recommend them 100x over. My husband and I can't stop saying how perfect the day was! Definitely recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Emily L

Thank you Mystic Marriott for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! Every single detail was perfect - our guests raved about the food and the service team all night! It was an unforgettable evening, thanks to the wonderful service team (particularly Captains Dave & Danielle... Read More who took excellent care of us!), the chef and kitchen team and especially our event coordinator, Amanda Toner! We couldn't be more impressed with or grateful for all the hard work and enthusiasm shown by the entire Marriott team. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!