NaKayshions Wedding & Event Center

Cedar Hill, TX

Book Your Wedding with NaKayshions Wedding & Event Center

A BALLROOM IN CEDAR HILL, TX

Located in Cedar Hill, Texas, The Nakayshions Wedding and Event Center is situated on five acres of serene views. Lush greenery with floral accents and a water fountain surrounded by a tranquil lake serve as the backdrop for this picturesque setting. This family-owned and operated company is sure to make all your wedding dreams come true, having hosted over 500 events.

With both indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, The Nakayshions Wedding and Event Center offers couples ample versatility when planning their wedding ceremony and reception. Couples can choose from the following spaces on the property.

Chapel. This historic wedding chapel, built in 1890, creates an intimate setting for up to 100 guests. Finished with all white decor, this venue is ideal for those looking for a classic-style wedding ceremony. The chapel also has a bridal room.

Gazebo. This stunning outdoor venue with serene lake and verdant garden views is the most popular ceremony venue at Nakayshions Wedding and Event Center. The elegant white gazebo with its intricate architecture, garden bridge and water feature creates an ideal spot for first-look photography. Complete with a DJ booth, this space can accommodate up to 300 guests.

Grand Hall. Decked out with hardwood floors, crystal chandeliers, stained-glass windows and a raised stage, the Grand Hall can accommodate up to 250 of your closest guests. This is a popular spot for larger receptions and dancing the night away under the glistening disco ball. The Grand Hall also offers dressing rooms, a bridal salon and a receiving area.

Terrace. With the ability to accommodate up to 100 guests, the Terrace is well-suited for smaller weddings. A white pavilion is the centerpiece for this venue which sits on a hill at the edge of the lake surrounded by gardens, twinkle-lit trees and fountains.

The Nakayshions Wedding and Event Center offers several different wedding packages to cater to each couple's individual needs. The standard package comes complete with:

• Four hour rental period and one hour of set-up
  • Food and beverage services
  • Access to four unique venues
  • One hour rehearsal
  • Tables, chairs and special lighting
  • Easels and sign-in tables
  • Sand table or unity candle stand
  • Parking
  • Name on marquee
  • Cleaning services

Additional features such as linens in various colors, chair covers, table runners and centerpieces are available for an added premium. Event consultations and planners are also available upon request, for those who wish for more direction.

Additional options that set this venue apart are:

• DJ included in wedding packages
  • Upgraded package includes carriage ride or cake

The Nakayshions Wedding and Event Center is sure to go above and beyond your wedding expectations. It has received numerous awards of recognition, including The Knot's 'Best of Weddings' award, Readers Choice Best Wedding Venue for 2011-2015 and Community Service Recognition CHPD 2013. The venue has also been featured on TLC's 'Four Weddings' and is a certified film location, serving as the backdrop for the 'Shout Out With Love' music video, which was filmed and recorded in 2013.

NaKayshions Wedding and Event Center

Situated on 5 acres of serenity in Cedar Hill, Texas, Na' Kayshions Wedding Chapel and Special Event Facility offers 3 tasteful and unique venues for the wedding of your dreams. These venues include a quaint Historic Wedding Chapel, the elegant Grand Room and the lovely Lakeside Area.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

432 S. Clark Road, Cedar Hill, TX (972) 291-0333

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Phyllis J

Na'Kayshions is a beautiful venue. I am a bride and as a bride u have a lot on your plate. I ran into a few snags but Mr. and Mrs. Jackson made sure that as a bride my stress was eliminated. Mrs Jackson said that as a bride the stress should not be on me...my needs was their... Read More concerns and i have to say that took care of all of my concerns and for that i am totally grateful. i left their a happy bride.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Nikitha P

Na'kayshions are truly what they say they are and that is "Dallas Best Kept Secret". The owners Mr. and Mrs. Jackson along with staff made my dreams a reality. All locations they have are beautiful from the beautiful flowers outside to the beautiful decorations in the Elegant... Read More Grand Hall where my reception was held. I loved the Gazebo area the most including the fountains located behind you. I would recommend this to my future brides it leaves you guest saying wow your wedding was absolutely breath taking. I give Na'kayshions an overall 10 Stars due to the scenery and their affordable packages which includes a horse and carriage, what bride does'nt want to be delivered to her knight and shining armor in a carriage. Thanks again Na'kayshions love the Pickens Family.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Pastor Michael H

We had a 50th Wedding Anniversary for our parents in October of 2017. Nakyshions Wedding & Event Center did an outstanding job. Our event coordinator, Ms. Ruby was absolutely the best. She helped make the preparation and the culmination of the event seamless and memorable. If... Read More you are planning your event and considering Nakayshions, seek no further. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 aarika f

The Jacksons are both caring and professional. Working with them and their team was like working with family

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Tiffani L

Lack of communication on the Big Day. The outside chairs weren’t clean guests got white dust on the clothes. The Officiant didn’t have a microphone during the Ceremony. The assistant disappeared during the Reception. The other workers say in the back the entire evening. The... Read More assistant kept asking me what’s next instead of asking My Wife or the Planner.

2017-10-13T16:53:13 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again and we were honored to host your wedding. It is our desire to provide our best service to every client. No matter how hard we tried we regret that we missed the opportunity to do so. We thank you again and wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 KIETTA B

A dream come true....9.16.17 Nakayshions was extremely accomodating. They took care of me every step of the way. Ms.ruby is a blessing an angel. Mrs Shirley made the vision come true with the fab decor. Mr and Mrs Jackson are a beautiful couple with abeautiful venue. I... Read More thank you all for your patience and professionalism. You made my day a dream come true. The guest loved and praised the food and the dj was outstanding . The bartender was awesome! Even the security was polite. God bless

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kimberly H

We had a great experience with Na'Kayshions. The staff was very helpful and informative during the whole planning process. They met our needs and were there to assist with any questions or concerns. The venue was beautiful and everything was organized. Our wedding day was... Read More perfect! If you choose to get married at Na'Kayshions ask for Ms. Ruby. She was awesome!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Latoyia K

Went & toured the facility today & Mr. & Mrs. Jackson was so nice & sweet, their hospitality said a lot..didn't get to book today but definitely will be back soon! Looking forward to working with them to making my big day special

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ryan N

They do not accept gay rights. They will not take your services and will kick you out. If you are pro love, do not go here!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Faustina P

NaKayshions is not an event center THEY ARE FAMILY! From beginning to end they made sure I felt comfortable & worked with me on my face. There was no rush. They wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted & needed! Everyone is so sweet ! I got "just checking on you" phone... Read More calls ! They took the time out of their busy days to make a phone which lets me know it wasn't about the money. I popped up a lot because I'm a visual person but they didn't fuss! They understood & welcomed me in everytime with smiles & hugs! I still speak with them from time to time even though the wedding day has come & gone! I will always remember my beautiful wedding day outside under the gazebo in front of the water ! That was a dream come true! Thank you guys! Love y'all! Definitely book your wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Breshae J

This venue was heaven sent! My husband and I had been engaged for almost a year before we decided on a date! And when we finally chose a date, it was a little over a month away! Talk about crunch time! we chose a date with great significance and that date just so happened to... Read More land on a Thursday. So when I reached out to NaKayshions, they said they were all booked up, but when i told them the date, they had the spot opened! we were beyond excited. even though we had little time, they worked with us. the decor was beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was most definitely 5 star service! I have been recommending NaKayshions to anyone that i know who is getting married.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Toni B

Our wedding was 19 days ago, and was BEAUTIFUL!!! Mr. and Mrs. Jackson were so helpful in the planning process and ensuring that everything would be okay. The caterer Mrs. Parish hooked our dinner up. Although we had our wedding on a Wednesday evening, everything ran smoothly... Read More and the facility was absolutely breath taking.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tenisia W

Our wedding was wonderful! The staff was very helpful and Ms. Ruby did an awesome job at coordinating our day. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson treat you like family. The venue is very warm and welcoming and our guests loved it as well. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Valarie W

My husband and I had a Vow Renewal Ceremony at Naykashions, in June 2016 celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. This week we just celebrated our 26th anniversary, so as we look back over our years together, we must include the beautiful time we had at Naykashions. From the... Read More planning, to the wedding, and everything in between ( including impeccable customer service), and attention to every detail, we can't brag enough about the Jacksons and Naykashions. Our event turned out marvelous, to say the least. We just wanted to say, "thank you, Naykashions" and this comes a year later after our event.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Hollie D

Nakayshion's is a great place to have your wedding or any special event! I'm so glad we decided to go with the venue. There's great options on where to have the ceremony! We decided to go with the gazebo, and it was gorgeous! Everyone was so nice and friendly! Highly Recommend... Read More Nakayshions! They made sure our day was truly special! 💜

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Keesha H

My wedding was this Saturday 4/8/17. Best night ever💜💚 My photographer said it was the best venue she had every photographed at. The bridal suit is huge. The food was awesome. The DJ Trey was the best. Most of all my ring barrier dropped my Wedding band thru the floor boards of... Read More the gazebo during the ceremony and I thought I was gonna die😥 but the owner Mr. Jackson had the one come by and pull the boards up to find my ring!💍 They treat u like family and I'd recommend this venue to any bride! They pretty much take Care of everything ! The decorations and lights were perfect!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 LATONYA B

Great venue. Very helpful and friendly staff. Made our day wonderful even though it rained.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 James W

We can't say enough about this venue! Location, the layout and friendless of the personnel. I would most definitely recommend the venue to anyone looking for place to hold an event. Thank you NaKayShions .

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Lovely facility. Wonderful old 1890s Chapel. GORGEOUS DECORATIONS! Scrumptious buffet meal provided at reception. DJ kept everyone DANCING!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Allison W

My wedding was at Na'Kayshions on June 11, 2016. I fell in love with this place from the first day we walked in for a tour. Everything that Na'Kayshions had to offer us was not only what we were looking for but also the best deal around. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson are so genuine... Read More and easy to work with. We felt like they really cared about making our event special. Ms. Shirley was so patient with us with our many many changes and requests. She was very helpful with suggestions and worked with us to make sure we were always happy. We owe so much to Ms. Charita who worked closely with us from the very beginning. Let me tell you, this girl knows her stuff!! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She is such a genuinely good person who went out of her way many times to help us. She did everything she could to keep us happy and stress free. I honestly don't believe our wedding would have been as smooth and as beautiful as it was without her. The food was delicious and the decor and set up was even better than I imagined! My mouth actually dropped when I walked in to the reception area! Everything was so so beautiful! My husband and I could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Nice...BUT I went to my friend's wedding here and they were late letting my friend into her room to get dressed and then acted like it was no big deal. They were also late getting everything ready because they were still cleaning benches and putting flowers on the benches when... Read More guest started coming. This was so unprofessional! The wedding was nice, but this left a very bad memory for my friend.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Brandi H

The place is absolutely gorgeous! I went in for a tour recently and I loved it. There were a few problems though. The place will not let you have your own cater, can't have any real burning candles, and here's the biggie... it isn't inexpensive at all. They wanted $6000 for a... Read More guest count of 100. No thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

The outside area near the pond is an absolutely beautiful environment for a wedding! Na'Kayshion's owners and staff were extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Stevette T

My daughter got married here Mar 2015 and her wedding was one to live and will always remember. Mr and Mrs Jackson has the best personalities and went beyond to make sure we were happy. It rained on her day and they offered to move everything inside to accomdtae everyone but... Read More the rain let up and they had staff to go and dry the chairs off so we could begin our wedding. The colors and decorations were the best and the night romantic venue just lovely. After her wedding was so beautiful and a success I decided to have my wedding here and got the same things as my daughters.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 B H

I have been to many weddings at NaKayshions and they have been beautiful. All four venues are breathtaking! The staff are so friendly and make you feel as if you're at home. NaKayshions takes care of all the decorations and catering for you which really takes all the stress off... Read More the bride and groom. In the future, I hope to become a bride and have my wedding here.