Come and experience the difference at Nancy's!

At Nancy's Bridal Boutique we stock hundreds of amazing bridal gowns for the bride and her wedding party. Dressing brides and their wedding parties is what we do best, so relax and enjoy your engagement because you are in good hands at Nancy's.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

3917 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN

Love love love my Dress!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Michelle V

I absolutely loved my dress. The boutique was so super cute. The ladies that work there, for the most part, are all great. There is ONE gal that works there, let's just say, it LESS than great... In fact, she is down right aweful. She didn't listen which caused a small... Read More glitch, even after she "wrote it down". I wanted a specific embroidery, and she couldn't even get that right. I would recommend the shop, the other workers were all wonderful! Reasonably priced, felt like a princess there, and beautiful selection.

The best place to find a dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Erika W

SO happy I went to Nancy's! They have a great selection of dresses in many different sizes. They really took such great care of me and my consultant was fantastic! She listened to what I wanted and ended up finding the perfect dress for me!

Loved Nancy's!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Christy P

Everything was great - choosing the dress was a wonderful experience, my consultant was great! They let me come back as many times as I needed to be sure I loved my dress, they held my dress for a loooooong time before my wedding, and everything turned out perfectly! The... Read More alterations seemed a little pricey, but I admit I generally have no idea how much alterations are supposed to cost - the dress price was great!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

My daughter, I & her maid of honor had an appointment. Upon arriving we found only the owner in the store & she was waiting on another group. She kept apologizing, also complaining & bemoaning how tired she was & because her 2 people scheduled had called in sick. She grabbed... Read More us 2 dresses & that was the last moment we saw her until we chose a dress. We were there 2 hours with zero additional help from her. She was barely waiting on the other group she was mostly up front on the phone complaining to someone. Why we chose a dress there I'll never know. She did absolutely nothing. My daughter and her friend have both worked at bridal stores and luckily they knew what to do. They found veils and grabbed clips so they could pull the dresses tighter etc. We grabbed our own dresses off if the racks. When we let her know we had chosen a dress, we said it was a little out of our price range and she apologized for our inconvenience that day and discounted it and told us she would take a lower deposit to get it ordered. We thanked her & joked that if she was hiring she should hire my daughter & her friend & she laughed. It's now nine months later and the dress has never been ordered. My daughter called the store multiple times and was told it's no big deal, it'll get ordered, these things happen, until Sunday when my daughter called again and was told that, no the dress has not been ordered and no one ever told her it was going to be ordered. It's 3 months until the wedding! We go to the store after I speak to someone on the phone, get hung up, sit on hold for 15 minutes after I call back, speak to another person and I'm told we can get our money back... We get there and I'm called a liar and told that no one ever said that. Nancy was awful to us in person & this experience was unlike anything I've ever seen. Her saying she was keeping our $350 from us is despicable. She says it's on our contract (that we never signed). "No refunds" She also told me at one point she didn't want to help me because I was complaining so much. And I told her, why would I be upset, unless you had actually said this, she said "you're now making stuff up you're a liar. " I'd never say I'd order something and then not do it. I would never recommend this store. Eventually she refunded our money -$85 that she says is how much she is charged every time she ran our card for payment. She's someone who hangs up the phone when someone has a complaint. She must need that $85 more than my single mom, daughter.

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kaylee S

terrible. I didnt even get to try on dresses I liked because I'm not a size 2. The woman who was my "consultant" was not helpful,in fact she was pretty rude. I would definitely not recommend this store to any of my friends.

Great selection, pricey alternations

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Derek M

I actually found my dress at a different store out of town but was excited that Nancy's carried it locally. I went there twice (once before finding the actual dress) and both experiences were fine in terms of service. Its a busy place, so there is some waiting involved with... Read More Nancy helping multiple people at once. I stepped on a pin, which led me to notice that the carpets/walls could use some updating, but overall I would recommend going there to others, mostly for the selection and value. You can find a beautiful affordable dress there. The alterations nickeled and dimed me to death - for example charging me $25 for bra cups after I was already spending $500+ on a redesigned neckline and my dress' need for taking in in the back versus the sides (apparently that costs more). The bustle required 15 hooks and was really complicated because it was a full skirt with lots of tulle, but for the price, I was very disappointed that none of those hooks held up that night very well. Overall though, they were par for the course in terms of bridal store service for a large place. I had much better service at small boutiques (champagne, cupcakes), but those dresses were also $3500+...

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Becca

I had a great experience at Nancy's! They have beautiful selection in a wide range of sizes. As a plus size bride, I was able to actually try a dress on and have it zip! I would hands down recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Courtney P

I found my dress at Nancy's and had a wonderful experience! Sarah was the one who helped me and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. She was able to help me find the perfect dress and even let me turn the appointment into a bridesmaid fashion show. We found my... Read More bridesmaid dresses that day too! Thanks Nancy's!

Love Nancy's

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Heather W

I am madly in love with my wedding dress from Nancy's (its been over a month since our day). I loved every detail and appointment. Only compliant I have would be that the addition of a bustle seemed pricey and that one or two broke before I got to the reception.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kelly R

Nancy's was the very first store I went to for a bridal gown. Everyone was so friendly! They showed me around and then told me to pick a few dresses from each of the "types" they had. They had ballgowns, mermaids, a-line, everything you could imagine. When I was done picking out... Read More dresses, my consultant helped me into them. I was a little nervous to get undressed in front of a stranger, especially since I'm considered plus-sized in the bridal world. She was extremely nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. There was a mirror in the room and so I was able to see what I had on before I walked out in front to show my group. I would absolutely recommend anyone to Nancy's!

Great for bridal gowns!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Megan R

I was recommended Nancy's by MANY of my friends. They had a great selection of dresses. All of the employees were so wonderful to work with. We weren't rushed in our appointment - even when I wanted to retry on my dress several times! :) I love my dress, and had never seen... Read More anyone wear anything like it before. Because I purchased my dress there, my bridesmaids were able to receive a discount on their dresses (from the Dessy group). It was easy for them to call the shop and pay for it on the phone. Overall, I loved Nancy's and would recommend it!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Nancy was wonderful to work with and I was able to find my dream dress as well as have all my alterations done in house! Thank you for the great customer service and helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Danielle W

HORRIBLE experiences here, would not recommend!! We purchased bridesmaids dresses from Nancy's following their instructions on when to order and the dresses came in 3 weeks late with no message to bride that they were in, so I found out 2 weeks before the wedding! Store was... Read More extremely unorganized with very little help when I went with a bridesmaid for try-on. They messed up one of my bridesmaid's order. I live out of state and tried calling them 7 times over a months period to inquire about our order with NO RETURN CALL! Would not recommend using for any bridal purchase.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I was recommended to this store by a friend and it was amazing. There selection of dresses are beautiful. Along with their amazing selections their customer service was amazing. I would recommend anyone to go to this store first!!!!!

Awesome Bridal Store

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Heather B

By the time I visited Nancy's Bridal Boutique, I had already been to at least 5 or 6 other bridal stores and none of them were as nice as Nancy's. All of the people working there were super sweet, especially Nancy herself. All of our dresses came in when they said they would or... Read More earlier and we had no issues with that. The only hiccup we experienced was they never called me to let me know my dress was in. I thankfully called in January when they said it should be in and they said that someone tried to call me in December, but I never got a phone call, so I am not sure what happened. That was the only "issue" and I would still highly recommend it. They were also nicely priced and give good discounts on all of the other necessities (veil, mother's dresses, bridesmaids, hair pieces, shoes) if you buy your dress from there.

The "Say Yes To The Dress" Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Rebecca S

My experience at Nancy's was fabulous! The women who helped me were very knowledgeable and knew exactly what they were doing. They store was clean and bright with plenty of room for all my friends and family to sit. They let me take my time and re-try a few dresses. I am a curvy... Read More bride and had tons of options to choose from in my size. I cannot say enough good things about this shop!

LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Britanny R

Love, Nancys! I had a not so good experience at a larger bridal store right before I went into Nancy's. I was feeling overwhelmed and unsure that I would find the right gown in my timeframe. My sales agent was remarkable! I told her what I envisioned and she pulled exactly that... Read More out of another bride's dressing room (she was done with it of course). It was the first dress I tried on at Nancy's and it became my wedding gown. Great price, great quality. The veils are a little pricy. The service is good (minus alterations if you go through their partner -- cash only). They were prompt and had my dress ready just in time for the big day!

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Rachel W

I got my dress here while I was at school even though my wedding was in another state. I loved my dress and got several compliments on it. Whenever I was at the store, it seemed very busy with only 1-2 consultants available to help everyone which meant that I had to wait at... Read More times for help getting in and out of dresses. My dress came in about 3.5 months after I ordered it which was earlier than the predicted 4-6 months. I chose not to get my dress altered here.

Kendra

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Kendra L

Nancy's had a great selection of beautiful dresses and were extremely knowledgeable. When it came time to get my dress, it was over a month late and they would not return my calls regarding status of the dresss.

Lace dress

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Shelby S

Teenagers work the store and it was pretty unorganized. Got lace dress off rack for clearance and took it else where for alterations.

Terrible Business!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Nicole

It pains me to write this review because this store started off being amazing! I had great customer service my first two visits and then I bought my dress. From there, the customer service, quality and care went down hill and FAST. I was treated very rudely by the alterations... Read More staff, made to feel like I was ridiculous for things I wanted (I had already paid for), given alterations that were different from what I was promised for and just treated poorly. The alterations lady was stepping on my dress without a care, was forceful with me in it, and kept asking me "why I want that, I don't need that." Then they tried to tell me I didn't need my dress steamed (it was a wrinkled mess) but if I was going to steam it, would cost $50 more because I didn't buy my bridesmaids dresses there. Ridiculous! I called several other couture bridal stores around town, and none of them charge for steaming if bridal dress is bought in store. Also, sketchy because I had to pay for all alterations with cash. My fiance was so upset he went in to the store to try and get a better experience and they ignored him telling him they couldn't do anything and then almost would not let him leave with the dress that was completely paid for. I do not recommend going to Nancy's, once you buy the dress its all down hill!!!

Loved my dress...not the best service

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Sally M

I LOVED my dress! I had been looking for dresses for a few weeks and was convinced that I wanted a lace dress. The consultant at Nancy's let me try on lace dresses and then she pulled a few dresses that were completely different for me to try on. The first one she put me in... Read More was The One! It was nothing like I thought I was going to get but it was perfect. It would have been difficult for me to come across that dress without her help. The service on that first day, I felt, was really good. All subsequent visit seemed to be less organized and there were several times that I had to wait for a long time even though I had an appointment. I also got the bridesmaid dresses there and when I went to pick out the dresses they had no one helping us. We just went through the dresses and picked out the ones we wanted to try. It would have been a lot better if we had had a consultant helping us find dresses and put them on since they needed to be cinched in. I also feel like the alterations were way more expensive than they should have been. My dress fit me almost perfectly when it first came in. The only alterations I needed were a little length to be taken off as well as a tiny bit taken in right at the top. We were charged around $310 just for those tiny modifications. My only other complaint is that they day I came to pick up my dress I had to wait 20-30 minutes for the dress and veil - they weren't ready! But I had set the date with them several weeks before. All in all, I love my dress and am so happy I found it, but I feel like Nancy's could really work on their customer service.

Minor issues

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Laura S

Loved my dress! Scheduling was easy. Dresses all came in earlier than scheduled. Sales staff was extremely helpful every time we went in. Had a few minor issues: 1. Alterations were disappointing. The first time the bustle was done there were giant hooks that were visible... Read More when the dress was not bustled. They fixed those, but one ripped out before the reception even started. The hooks weren't "tight" enough so the bustle kept falling as well. 2. The day we went to pick up the dress and veil, the veil had not been pressed. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get that done and on a busy morning before the wedding we didn't really have time for that. Otherwise, very pleased.

its ok

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 M M

They do not call you to let you that your order has come in. i had to call and had them saying oh yeah it came in, you can come by. Don't take extra appointment if you do not have enough people working. I loved my dress!

Love my dress...

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Stefani C

but the employees don't give you the warm and fuzzies. I stand pretty neutral on my review. Don't have great things to say about the store or staff, but didn't necessarily have a bad experience.