Nancy's Bridal Boutique

Indianapolis, IN

Come and experience the difference at Nancy's!

At Nancy's Bridal Boutique we stock hundreds of amazing bridal gowns for the bride and her wedding party. Dressing brides and their wedding parties is what we do best, so relax and enjoy your engagement because you are in good hands at Nancy's.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

3917 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN

Love love love my Dress!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Michelle V

I absolutely loved my dress. The boutique was so super cute. The ladies that work there, for the most part, are all great. There is ONE gal that works there, let's just say, it LESS than great... In fact, she is down right aweful. She didn't listen which caused a small... Read More glitch, even after she "wrote it down". I wanted a specific embroidery, and she couldn't even get that right. I would recommend the shop, the other workers were all wonderful! Reasonably priced, felt like a princess there, and beautiful selection.

The best place to find a dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Erika W

SO happy I went to Nancy's! They have a great selection of dresses in many different sizes. They really took such great care of me and my consultant was fantastic! She listened to what I wanted and ended up finding the perfect dress for me!

Loved Nancy's!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Christy P

Everything was great - choosing the dress was a wonderful experience, my consultant was great! They let me come back as many times as I needed to be sure I loved my dress, they held my dress for a loooooong time before my wedding, and everything turned out perfectly! The... Read More alterations seemed a little pricey, but I admit I generally have no idea how much alterations are supposed to cost - the dress price was great!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Courtney P

I found my dress at Nancy's and had a wonderful experience! Sarah was the one who helped me and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. She was able to help me find the perfect dress and even let me turn the appointment into a bridesmaid fashion show. We found my... Read More bridesmaid dresses that day too! Thanks Nancy's!

Love Nancy's

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Heather W

I am madly in love with my wedding dress from Nancy's (its been over a month since our day). I loved every detail and appointment. Only compliant I have would be that the addition of a bustle seemed pricey and that one or two broke before I got to the reception.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kelly R

Nancy's was the very first store I went to for a bridal gown. Everyone was so friendly! They showed me around and then told me to pick a few dresses from each of the "types" they had. They had ballgowns, mermaids, a-line, everything you could imagine. When I was done picking out... Read More dresses, my consultant helped me into them. I was a little nervous to get undressed in front of a stranger, especially since I'm considered plus-sized in the bridal world. She was extremely nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. There was a mirror in the room and so I was able to see what I had on before I walked out in front to show my group. I would absolutely recommend anyone to Nancy's!

Great for bridal gowns!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Megan R

I was recommended Nancy's by MANY of my friends. They had a great selection of dresses. All of the employees were so wonderful to work with. We weren't rushed in our appointment - even when I wanted to retry on my dress several times! :) I love my dress, and had never seen... Read More anyone wear anything like it before. Because I purchased my dress there, my bridesmaids were able to receive a discount on their dresses (from the Dessy group). It was easy for them to call the shop and pay for it on the phone. Overall, I loved Nancy's and would recommend it!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Nancy was wonderful to work with and I was able to find my dream dress as well as have all my alterations done in house! Thank you for the great customer service and helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Danielle W

HORRIBLE experiences here, would not recommend!! We purchased bridesmaids dresses from Nancy's following their instructions on when to order and the dresses came in 3 weeks late with no message to bride that they were in, so I found out 2 weeks before the wedding! Store was... Read More extremely unorganized with very little help when I went with a bridesmaid for try-on. They messed up one of my bridesmaid's order. I live out of state and tried calling them 7 times over a months period to inquire about our order with NO RETURN CALL! Would not recommend using for any bridal purchase.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I was recommended to this store by a friend and it was amazing. There selection of dresses are beautiful. Along with their amazing selections their customer service was amazing. I would recommend anyone to go to this store first!!!!!

Awesome Bridal Store

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Heather B

By the time I visited Nancy's Bridal Boutique, I had already been to at least 5 or 6 other bridal stores and none of them were as nice as Nancy's. All of the people working there were super sweet, especially Nancy herself. All of our dresses came in when they said they would or... Read More earlier and we had no issues with that. The only hiccup we experienced was they never called me to let me know my dress was in. I thankfully called in January when they said it should be in and they said that someone tried to call me in December, but I never got a phone call, so I am not sure what happened. That was the only "issue" and I would still highly recommend it. They were also nicely priced and give good discounts on all of the other necessities (veil, mother's dresses, bridesmaids, hair pieces, shoes) if you buy your dress from there.

The "Say Yes To The Dress" Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Rebecca S

My experience at Nancy's was fabulous! The women who helped me were very knowledgeable and knew exactly what they were doing. They store was clean and bright with plenty of room for all my friends and family to sit. They let me take my time and re-try a few dresses. I am a curvy... Read More bride and had tons of options to choose from in my size. I cannot say enough good things about this shop!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Britanny R

Love, Nancys! I had a not so good experience at a larger bridal store right before I went into Nancy's. I was feeling overwhelmed and unsure that I would find the right gown in my timeframe. My sales agent was remarkable! I told her what I envisioned and she pulled exactly that... Read More out of another bride's dressing room (she was done with it of course). It was the first dress I tried on at Nancy's and it became my wedding gown. Great price, great quality. The veils are a little pricy. The service is good (minus alterations if you go through their partner -- cash only). They were prompt and had my dress ready just in time for the big day!

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Rachel W

I got my dress here while I was at school even though my wedding was in another state. I loved my dress and got several compliments on it. Whenever I was at the store, it seemed very busy with only 1-2 consultants available to help everyone which meant that I had to wait at... Read More times for help getting in and out of dresses. My dress came in about 3.5 months after I ordered it which was earlier than the predicted 4-6 months. I chose not to get my dress altered here.

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Kendra L

Nancy's had a great selection of beautiful dresses and were extremely knowledgeable. When it came time to get my dress, it was over a month late and they would not return my calls regarding status of the dresss.

Lace dress

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Shelby S

Teenagers work the store and it was pretty unorganized. Got lace dress off rack for clearance and took it else where for alterations.

Terrible Business!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Nicole

It pains me to write this review because this store started off being amazing! I had great customer service my first two visits and then I bought my dress. From there, the customer service, quality and care went down hill and FAST. I was treated very rudely by the alterations... Read More staff, made to feel like I was ridiculous for things I wanted (I had already paid for), given alterations that were different from what I was promised for and just treated poorly. The alterations lady was stepping on my dress without a care, was forceful with me in it, and kept asking me "why I want that, I don't need that." Then they tried to tell me I didn't need my dress steamed (it was a wrinkled mess) but if I was going to steam it, would cost $50 more because I didn't buy my bridesmaids dresses there. Ridiculous! I called several other couture bridal stores around town, and none of them charge for steaming if bridal dress is bought in store. Also, sketchy because I had to pay for all alterations with cash. My fiance was so upset he went in to the store to try and get a better experience and they ignored him telling him they couldn't do anything and then almost would not let him leave with the dress that was completely paid for. I do not recommend going to Nancy's, once you buy the dress its all down hill!!!

Loved my dress...not the best service

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Sally M

I LOVED my dress! I had been looking for dresses for a few weeks and was convinced that I wanted a lace dress. The consultant at Nancy's let me try on lace dresses and then she pulled a few dresses that were completely different for me to try on. The first one she put me in... Read More was The One! It was nothing like I thought I was going to get but it was perfect. It would have been difficult for me to come across that dress without her help. The service on that first day, I felt, was really good. All subsequent visit seemed to be less organized and there were several times that I had to wait for a long time even though I had an appointment. I also got the bridesmaid dresses there and when I went to pick out the dresses they had no one helping us. We just went through the dresses and picked out the ones we wanted to try. It would have been a lot better if we had had a consultant helping us find dresses and put them on since they needed to be cinched in. I also feel like the alterations were way more expensive than they should have been. My dress fit me almost perfectly when it first came in. The only alterations I needed were a little length to be taken off as well as a tiny bit taken in right at the top. We were charged around $310 just for those tiny modifications. My only other complaint is that they day I came to pick up my dress I had to wait 20-30 minutes for the dress and veil - they weren't ready! But I had set the date with them several weeks before. All in all, I love my dress and am so happy I found it, but I feel like Nancy's could really work on their customer service.

Minor issues

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Laura S

Loved my dress! Scheduling was easy. Dresses all came in earlier than scheduled. Sales staff was extremely helpful every time we went in. Had a few minor issues: 1. Alterations were disappointing. The first time the bustle was done there were giant hooks that were visible... Read More when the dress was not bustled. They fixed those, but one ripped out before the reception even started. The hooks weren't "tight" enough so the bustle kept falling as well. 2. The day we went to pick up the dress and veil, the veil had not been pressed. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get that done and on a busy morning before the wedding we didn't really have time for that. Otherwise, very pleased.

its ok

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 M M

They do not call you to let you that your order has come in. i had to call and had them saying oh yeah it came in, you can come by. Don't take extra appointment if you do not have enough people working. I loved my dress!

Love my dress...

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Stefani C

but the employees don't give you the warm and fuzzies. I stand pretty neutral on my review. Don't have great things to say about the store or staff, but didn't necessarily have a bad experience.

Loved my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Sarah

I fell in love with my wedding dress from Nancy's, and it was picked off the rack by an employee who had clearly gotten a great sense for my personal style. I had narrowed it down to two, and we kept coming back. They knew our names and knew which dress to pull out for us each... Read More time. They were very personable and there was a huge selection of dress styles. I did end up with a dress that was more expensive than what I initially hoped for, but it made me feel so beautiful and it was still relatively inexpensive as far as wedding dresses go. After we decided to buy the dress there, I noticed that it was harder to get good service on store visits. Being busy is one thing, but being ignored is another. I do remember feeling a bit neglected at times when I went back to try on the dress. Which leads me to say that Nancy's does store your dress for free, and will steam it for free. I also ended up buying bridesmaid dresses at Nancy's, mainly because they had the closest match in color to what I was searching for. Since I bought my wedding dress there, my bridesmaids got 20% off. Although we had to change the dress material to satin in order to get the specific color I wanted, which tacked on an extra $15 to each girl's dress cost. Not a huge deal considering the discount though. Some of my bridesmaids also did their alterations at Nancy's. My wedding dress was HUGE, so if you shop here be sure to scrutinize the dress size they order for you. The employee that initially helped me swore that a size 8 would fit me perfectly, but my mom ended up altering it down to a size 4 or 5. Not fun, considering how intricately constructed the dress was. It caused a LOT of extra work for her. Alterations for my dress with anyone other than my mom would have been crazy expensive. I do wish Nancy's had ordered me at least a size smaller. In general, they are super cheery and helpful and sweet. It is hard to be 100% satisfied at a place that is often busy and clearly very popular. All in all, we got what we were looking for and we were satisfied at the end of the day :)

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Aly M

I definitely felt like a bride here. They charge a lot of alterations.

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 stephanie s

Service could have been better, but they were able to price compare.

Sale rack!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Lauren S

This vendor is on the more expensive side, so i immediately went to the sale rack. I found a dress that I loved, but it was buy as is. I was going to have to pay for the cleaning, loose beading and alterations due to the dress being tattered. Luckily, they had the exact same... Read More dress in the back that was brand new and never picked up by the bride, so I got it at a discounted rate!