Nanina's In The Park

Belleville, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Landmark is Reborn...

You will be the only event at this magnificent New Jersey landmark, nestled in a historical park setting. Your guests will enjoy more than 50 years of catering tradition with a spectacular multi million dollar renovation.To tour call us at 973-751-1230 or visit our site www.naninasinthepark.com .

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

540 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ

Perfect Venue for a Sunday Night Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Erin M

Nanina's in the Park was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! The outside garden was the perfect back drop for pictures and the ceremony. Then the ballroom - with it's high ceilings, chandeliers and long dance floor (the longest I saw at a NJ venue) - made... Read More the reception a high energy fun time. The most impressive thing about Nanina's is the food! The food is awesome! You get a full cocktail with just about anything that you can think of, dinner and a Viennesse dessert table. Everything they serve is the highest quality and delicious. My guests are still talking about how beautiful Nanina's is and how much great food there was. Besides the beauty and food the people running Nanina's are great too! Tom walked us through the whole process of planning our wedding from showing us the venue to making the day run smoothly. He entertained and responded to all of my questions and ideas to make sure we got everything just as we wanted it. All the waiters / attendants / maitre ds / bartenders moved guests throughout the schedule of events with poise and ease. On the day of my wedding I could actually sit back and enjoy the day because I knew the staff and my other vendors would make everything run smoothly and according to schedule. I had so much fun at my wedding and Nanina's in the Park was the perfect venue for it!

BRAVISSIMO!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 donna s

If you’re searching for a WOW factor, I suggest that you seriously consider Nanina’s in the Park. The overwhelming number of compliments we have received truly belong to this venue and the high quality of service they provide. It's been three weeks and I am still reliving this... Read More wedding in my mind! As a Mother, I always have extremely high expectations when it comes to my daughter's needs and wishes – I want nothing less than the best for her! Nanina's is exactly that - THE BEST! A tough (Impossible IMO) act to follow! A superior–over-the-top venue in setting, service, and cuisine - absolutely grand in every way imaginable! Besides the obvious, there are other things that make this venue exceptional. If you want to be the center of attention, a one wedding at a time venue at Nanina’s is the way to go. Speaking from my experience, even I, as MOB, felt like a queen thanks to the way they catered to me. But from what I hear, I’m not that special because they catered to everyone! And as hosts, that’s what you want to hear from your guests afterwards. Another awesome perk at Nanina's is the ability to peruse 3 different areas during cocktail hour. There is ample seating and space for each guest to eat, drink, and converse comfortably. No balancing a plate in one hand and a drink in the other because there’s no place to sit down and enjoy! The ballroom has a fantastic dance floor! And because there’s a patio right off the ballroom, no one has to abandon the party for more than a few minutes to smoke a cig/cigar or grab some outdoor air. The exterior landscaping and interior décor has been well orchestrated for beautiful lifetime photo memories. We will all relive this celebration through photo's and video for years to come but I must say that I can't wait for the day when I receive an invitation to Nanina's so that I can return to enjoy every little detail that this establishment has perfected!

Truly Exceptional

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Megan C

I wanted to take the time to thoughtfully review Nanina's in the Park because I know how important it is to find that "perfect" place to have your wedding - and Nanina's was nothing short of perfect. I remember the first time my fiancé and I walked into Nanina's, we were so... Read More impressed with the Tuscan-inspired decor/architecture, as well as the beautiful grounds, which we knew would be ideal for photos. We were sold as soon as we read over their extravagant menu and learned they only host one event at a time. Fast forward to the week of our wedding; Nanina's took care of everything! They went out of their way to ensure they had the ingredients for our signature drinks, and when I stopped to drop my things off with what felt like a million questions (in a somewhat frantic, stressed-out bride kind of state) - they're response was in summary, "don't worry, we got this". Needless to say, I felt immediately at-ease. On our wedding day, everything was literally perfect. Martha, my bridal attendant, did not leave my side and was such a professional - not to mention, extremely sweet! I’ve heard from many brides that they didn’t actually get to enjoy their own wedding; this is not the case at Nanina’s. Not only did they make sure we were able to eat, but they would steal us away for moments where just the two of us could see the ballroom before anyone entered, or the pristine Viennese table before everyone else came out to enjoy it. These moments really allowed my husband and I to enjoy and experience our own wedding – without the whole night feeling like a blur. Furthermore, not only were our parents treated like gold, but also each guest felt a certain level of personal attention from the Nanina's staff that was unparalleled to any other wedding I've ever been to. The food completely lived up to its reputation - abundant and amazing! We had many out-of-state guests who were completely blown away. I relied heavily on others' reviews when I was planning my wedding, and personally I am not inclined to write them unless I feel truly compelled. I really believe if you want to have a “perfect” wedding, have it at Nanina's in the Park. You won't have to worry about a thing, your photos will be beautiful, and both you and your guests will have an unforgettable time.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Andreia N

I went to Naninas in the park for a wedding on New Years eve recently and I was not impressed with the food. For a place that is expensive, I definately was disappointed in the cocktail food. My husband and I filled our plates because we were so excited to be there but... Read More unfortunately we left everything on our plates. The seafood didn't taste right/fresh. The Asian food was bland, as well as the other options. The dinner dish was good. Almost as if it were two different chefs that cooked that night. In addition, we were told that cocktails started at 7pm but everyone was hurdled around the lobby area waiting to be let in. It only started 30-40 mins later. The place is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but if I were to pay $175+ per person to have my wedding there, I would not be happy camper after trying the cocktail food. Food is one of the most important aspects of the wedding, and it's what people ask about when they ask for recommendations and opinions. Sometimes when reading reviews from other brides, people forget that the bride and groom barely get to eat at their own wedding and the 5 star reviews, of course, talk about how beautiful these places are. I encourage brides to ask people who have been guests at weddings, because you will get very valuable feedback.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 jessica s

Still getting phone calls about our wedding there in September! We had the most gorgeous outside sunset ceremony in the garden and the most incredible cocktail hour my guess have ever seen! If you're having your wedding here definitely get the guy that rolls the fresh... Read More mozzarella! My guests raved about it. The staff is very attentive and makes you feel like royalty on your day. I can't think meninas enough for giving me my dream wedding and the most gorgeous wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Alaina V

I recently got engaged in September, and my fiancé and I have just booked our wedding (not at Naninas). I wanted to write a review because although we did not book there I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone. We first met Joe (one of the owners) at The Park Savoy. We... Read More loved it there but the price was a little out of our budget. Joe and his staff there were wonderful and made you feel like family. We decided to go see Nanina's since we loved The Park Savoy so much. We met Joe again and Nanina's and he could not be any nicer. We had a tour with Tom, who was also very helpful. The venue is beautiful. Tom invited us back the following Sunday for a tasting, which we attended and brought our mothers. The food was unbelievable. We both come from big Italian families and food is everything to us. We were all blown away at how delicious everything was. We met the another owner (Vito), the head chef (Vincenzo), one of the managers (Melissa) and one of the bridal attendants (Martha). Everyone was so friendly, you could tell immediately that if you had a wedding with them the service would be impeccable. They treat you like family which made the decision to book elsewhere extremely difficult. All newly engaged brides in the area should definitely go check it out!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Priya J

We had our wedding at Nanina's in the Park on July 4th, 2015. We loved the whole process from the first time we arrived on site. The location is absolutely beautiful, nestled away from the cities but close enough to the Garden State parkway. All our guests found it convenient to... Read More fly into Newark just a few miles south. Tom was helpful in planning out the details and the staff went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. They were very efficient and prepared as they even took down direct contact info for our vendors to reach to on the main day since we would be pre-occupied. We had an outdoor ceremony before the reception and the Maitre' Ds were very diligent through the rehearsal to help us prepare for the day after. The food was plentiful and delicious. All our guests still rave about the quantity and quality of the food from the cocktail hour to the delicious entrees to the endless spread of desserts. The authentic signature dishes like Nanina's vodka penne pasta and chicken Nanina's were so original and tasty. They made us feel like royalty as they were there a step ahead of us prepared for anything. At one point a clumsy guest stepped on the bride's dress leaving a big shoe print. Our bridal attendant erased it within minutes with her own cleaning solution on hand. This was so timely as we were just about to make our entrance into the ballroom as a married couple. Even the little things like taking our cell phones and having it waiting for us where we asked. They pulled us away from our guests multiple times to ensure that we ate. While our guests enjoyed the massive spread at cocktail hour, we had our own gourmet spread away from the masses. This gave us a moment of privacy to reflect on the big day. Overall, Nanina's is a breathtaking venue with brilliant views and the staff are so friendly and hospitable that every bride and groom deserves to feel like royalty the way they treated us.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Shannon C

I wish I could give Nanina's more than 5 stars!! We got married at Nanina's on 10/16/15 and everything was absolutely perfect. Since the wedding was on a Friday, the girls were able to get ready in the bridal suite which is GORGEOUS. Marilyn was the bridal attendant starting... Read More at 8:30AM and she made sure we had everything that was needed. We had so much fun with her that we even wanted her to come out on the dance floor!! After the ceremony, we came back to Nanina's for the reception. Christine brought all the food from the cocktail hour up to us in the bridal suite. She made sure we sat and ate before going downstairs. As i'm sure you read from all the reviews, the food is truly AMAZING so we were happy we were able to enjoy it! (Since you always hear stories about how the bride and groom never eat at their wedding). Once we went downstairs, the amazing service did not stop. Vicky, Christine, and Marilyn constantly made sure we had everything we needed. Vicky is extremely knowledable and made sure everything stayed on schedule and went according to plan. I know everyone says how stressful wedding planning can be, but I can honestly say that we did not stress ONE bit and I truly think it is because of how much Nanina's takes care of for you. We would 100% recommend Nanina's for your wedding venue (oh, and invite us to the wedding because we want to go back as guests!) - Shannon and Josh Gantomasso

My day and food was AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Megan N

Naninas is absolutely gorgeous! The bridal suite is amazing and the food- people are still talking about! Luckily we had our ceremony outside gorgeous views and our pictures are amazing as well, my bridal attendant and maitre the day of my wedding were amazing too, the bad thing... Read More is the communication- for some reason they claimed to not receive any of my messages or my mother in laws- and not just one call or message-numerous, things were not written down by the staff when we booked things like being there at 9am so we could get ready. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect it was amazing, I'm just disappointed with the way they handle situations

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Kristin H

My husband and I can not say enough about the amazing experience that we had with Nanina's in the Park. From our first meeting with Tom Casella, we were absolutely blown away by the beauty of the venue, the professionalism of the staff, and the services that Nanina's offers to... Read More its brides and grooms. We felt like we were part of a family from the very beginning. During the time leading up to our June wedding, we were helped immensely by Tom, who offered recommendations for vendors and was always responsive to our questions and concerns. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I felt like the world's luckiest bride and groom to be able to celebrate at Nanina's. Despite a little rain, our photographer was able to capture gorgeous photos in the gardens (what she called a "photographer's dream") and the beauty did not stop there. The ballroom was absolutely perfect and the cocktail hour was like nothing we'd ever seen. Two months later our guests are still raving about the food - the mac and cheese bar is a must! Our maitre'd, Vicki, was able to keep my husband and I on task with the schedule of the night and provided us with everything we needed, before we even had to ask! Vicki made sure that we got to taste everything at the cocktail hour, during the meal, and at dessert and helped us to enjoy every second of our day. We have been to a LOT of weddings but have never experienced anything like Nanina's. The staff truly makes all of its guests feel like they are the venue's number on priority. Our experience was unforgettable and beyond our expectations. They are simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Nikki O

Before I even got engaged I had always said I wanted to get married at Nanina's. So when I got engaged I went right there and booked it! From the moment I arrived the service was outstanding! My bridal party and I got ready in their gorgeous bridal suit and we were catered to... Read More from the beginning! My husband and I had an outside ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! Our matre D and bridal attendant were absolutely amazing! My husband and I never got a plate or drink ourselves. Without even asking they had plates and drinks for us at our table. The food was tremendous and the atmosphere was amazing. I would highly recommend Nanina's for your wedding or any event. It far exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Joanne C

Amazing is the first word that comes to mind! Nanina's is the perfect wedding venue...it's beautiful, the food is plentiful and absolutely delicious, and the staff is accommodating and knows how to make the wedding flow smoothly. A lot of our guests said it was the best wedding... Read More they have ever been to. I also liked that it is one wedding at a time because our guests were free to use the lower and upper levels for cocktail hour. There is plenty of seating for your guests. There is also a beautiful garden area. It truly is a one of a kind venue and certainly one your guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Victoria S

This is THE place to have your wedding! The whole day was perfect from beginning to end! I knew it was going to be great, but Nanina's exceeded my expectations and it was better than I could have imagined. I truly felt like a princess and my husband and I couldn't be happier... Read More with the outcome of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 David G

The team at Nanina’s accommodated our every need and introduced us to some of the most important vendors we would have throughout our entire engagement. Dozens of people have told us that the cocktail hour at Nanina’s was the best they had ever experienced! Even more told us... Read More that it was the best wedding reception they had ever attended. The food was outrageously delicious. Chef Vincenzo, and Syrus Kalantary were excellent representatives of Nanina’s staff both in food preparation and in service. They were gallant and surprisingly modest, but also clearly very proud of the excellent product and service they presented to our 200 guests. Their attention to detail and their charming demeanors are wonderful examples of why the staff at Nanina’s is so impressive: they are experts at their individual crafts, however they all paid special attention to the service element that made our guests feel so “at home” and comfortable while they enjoyed the party. Christine Wirth, our bridal attendant! I actually didn’t ever get a chance to ask Christine for anything because she always seemed to have it waiting for me before I knew I even wanted it. When I took a fun picture in the elevator with my Bridesmaids, Christine seemed to disappear like an elevator ninja in an amazingly sweet effort to not interfere. When we took a bridal party picture on the gorgeous stairs, Christine managed to get my 2 year-old niece to sit in the perfect position and laugh with a beautiful smile. Nanina’s, we had very high expectations leading up to our wedding day and you somehow managed to not only exceed those expectations but to wow us! My husband and I had the time of our lives and we are desperately hoping that we get invited to attend another Nanina’s wedding reception as guests so we experience the same joy that all of our guests cannot stop telling us about. Well done, Nanina’s!

Best Wedding Ever!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Courtney C

Nanina's in the Park gave us the best wedding ever! Everything and everyone was amazing. The staff was great! The food was fabulous! My wedding was 3 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about it. They are saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too! My husband was... Read More upset that we were going to skip the cocktail hour until we went to the bridal suite and saw the tables full of food! My bridal attending was amazing! She helped with everything! Changing my shoes, fixing my dress, fixing my head piece, and so on. Tom and Barry made sure we had everything we wanted! Chef Vincenzo even made chicken valdostana for me and it was the best thing ever! The desserts were incredible! I do not have 1 bad thing to say about Nanina's! I hope someone I know gets married here soon so I can go back! Thank you Nanina's for making my wedding the most amazing day of my life!

December Wedding

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Dalyn R

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Nanina’s in December and the first word that comes to mind is indescribable. We worked with Peter and from the second we walked in to the venue to look around to the point our wedding was over he and his staff members made our... Read More experience with them very enjoyable. They were very professional with the planning; they made our day stress free and the overall experience a memory we will never forget. It was amazing to see all the work they put into their wedding through pictures. Our guests only had positive comments in regards to Nanina’s presentation, food, and overall the beauty of the venue. It feels wonderful when people describe your wedding as the “most beautiful wedding” and knowing they are speaking the truth because of how breathtaking Nanina’s truly is. Overall all I can say is … I cannot wait for the day to go back to Nanina’s for a wedding, not as the bride so I can truly take in the beauty and astonishment that Nanina’s offers for their weddings.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 megan h

We had over 230 guests at our wedding and they handled every last one like they were the only ones there. The staff was so helpful! The food was amazing! Especially cocktail hour. The place is gorgeous day or night, summer or winter. As the bride, they really made sure I was... Read More treated like a queen that day. We could not have asked for anything more!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Kristina L

Nanina's was AMAZING! Everything from start to finish couldn't have been better. They truly know how to make someone's wedding day magical!

Absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Lauren C

Words cannot even describe how fantastic Naninas in the Park was on my wedding day. Everyone who attended our wedding has told us that besides their own wedding, it was the best wedding that they have ever attended. The food was unbelievable, never-ending and delicious. Everyone... Read More told me prior to our day that the bride and groom never gets to enjoy the food at their own wedding but that definitely was not the case for us. Cyrus and Martha were in charge that day and they made sure my husband and I sat down during cocktail hour and Viennese hour and brought us samples of everything that was there! We definitely did not go hungry and enjoyed every minute of it. We used the recommended florist, Perla and she blew me away with the flowers that day from the bouquet to the centerpieces. I really cannot say enough good things about this vendor!

Worth every penny and more

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jenna F

We had our wedding at Nanina's on October 11, and even though it rained a little that day, everything was perfect. Tom was so helpful from the moment we stepped foot into the venue to view it over a year and a half ago, to the moment we left on our wedding day. When they say... Read More they will take care of it, they will (we had a few issues with our hotel and Nanina's was on the phone with them for hours trying to help us with that). We had a daytime wedding ceremony and reception there, which costs much less than the night time events (for brides on a tighter budget considering this venue - it is worth every penny!) The grounds, atmosphere, food, etc. is top-notch and gorgeous (not to mention, you don't share the venue with any other event. The whole place is yours for the day, and the staff treats you like royalty). We haven't received our photos back yet, but we are sure they are going to be fantastic. The staff at Nanina's was on top of everything and so nice to everyone (they were great with my photographer also, who had never been there before - but said he had a great experience). All of our guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was, and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I can't thank everyone there enough!

September 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Melissa P

One word. Spectacular. There are so many other words to describe Nanina's but I knew the moment I walked in the front door THAT was where I was going to get married. There are so many wonderful reviews and testimonials about this place and honestly every single one is true. I... Read More had no idea how to plan a wedding and with the help from Tom Casella one of the managers at Nanina's he made it a piece of cake for me. The staff, the food, the bridal suite, the outdoor ceremony area everything is just amazing. The attendants and waiters were on point the entire day and every single one of my guests are still talking about that day...mainly how amazing the food was but how attentive and professional everyone was that day. Words can't explain how happy I was with Nanina's and I hope someone I know gets married there in the near future so I can enjoy the food this time around! Thanks again for everything Nanina's. Love Shawn and Melissa Denning 9.13.14

Attention to detail

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Justine J

The experience we had was absolutely over the moon! Aside from it being beautiful, everyone made sure that my husband and I really got to enjoy our day. The staff made sure that we ate every single thing that was at the cocktail hour, they set it up for just the two of us in the... Read More bridal sweet , asked all our favorite things and brought them up with a whole bunch of extras. Aside from having the time of our life, the staff at Nanina's really helped us enjoy every single second!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Morgan C

Nanina’s in the park provided my absolute dream wedding. When I booked with them I knew my day was going to be unforgettable, however nothing could have prepared me for the perfection of the actual day itself. From the moment my mom and I walked through the doors of Nanina’s we... Read More knew this was the place for us; and when we returned two days later with my husband to be and my father we signed on the dotted line right away. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Tom Casella was attentive, helpful, informative, and more than accommodating to any of our needs that came up along the way. He was flawless in providing an easy, stress-free planning experience right up until August 15th. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I had access to the flawless bridal suite where we spent the morning getting ready. Nanina’s bridal suite is far better than any hotel bridal suite in the area and offered the most gorgeous setting for getting ready. Luxury makeup counters, oversized mirrors, and breath taking garden views. In addition, Martha the bridal attendant was by my side the entire day. She would read my mind, knowing everything I’d need before I could even tell her. She and Cyrus, the Matire’d worked perfectly together making sure myself, my husband, and our families were comfortable and taken care of the entire night. This allowed all of us to enjoy the impeccable surroundings and grounds, mouthwatering food and drinks and the gorgeous ballroom where we were able to dance the night away. My wedding day was the most indescribable day of my life. It was perfect in every way imaginable and Nanina’s made it that way. If you are thinking of hosting your wedding at Nanina’s in the Park, think no more and sign the paperwork, it will be the best decision you could possibly make. It’s been a month since our wedding and we are still hearing from family and friends about how it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to!

Nanina's Knocked It Out Of The Park!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Samantha G

To the entire staff of Nanina's in the Park, especially the love of our life Vicky and my bridal attendant Martha, Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Joshua Moshen's heart and my families hearts for making our wedding last night August 23,2014 the greatest night of my entire... Read More life and our lives. From the time we started planning our wedding in June of 2013, Vicky has been like family to us. She dealt with countless phone calls from my father about the silliest things and she always was there whenever we needed her. Vicky, last night you totally went ABOVE and beyond. Our guests were all talking about you and how they were completely amazed by how professional you were. Vicky and Martha made sure that every single detail down to the last flower girl petal was where it was supposed to be. They both made sure Josh and I had every single bit of food from our incredible cocktail hour to try in the bridal suite along with our signature drink and sodas/water. They constantly made sure we were well fed and that our guests had everything they needed. Every single person raved about the cocktail hour and they didn't know how they were going to eat dinner but, everyone wound up eating their incredible meals. Vicky then took us out to the Dessert room where Josh and I got to sample and take photos with and of everything before our guests as well as having a table of everything set up for us. This morning we went over to Nanina's to get the remainder of our things from the wedding and Vicky & Tom greeted us with big hugs and neatly packed boxes of our belongings and trays upon trays of food from last night. If you want one of the BEST weddings or events that you will remember forever, Please have it at Nanina's In The Park. Not only is the place spectacular to look at inside and out but the staff that works there will tear at your heart strings. When I got in the car this morning to pull away from Nanina's I started to cry because I was going to miss Vicky's energy. Thank you SO much for putting everything into this wedding for us last night. We LOVE YOU!!! Samantha & Joshua Moshen & Jay & Cindy Gutterman

A dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

I got married here in July of 2014. Nanina's really is the greatest venue, they make you feel like royalty upon your arrival! Everyone there is absolutely amazing, insanely professional, and on point with everything!!! Everyone at Nanina's made my wedding day my fairy tale come... Read More true. They are so nice and pay attention to every detail! The food was out of this world. Everywhere we looked there was a new station of food. We knew we were getting a good venue but this exceeded our expectations. I am so happy we chose such an amazing venue for our big day.