Nanina's In The Park

Belleville, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Nanina's In The Park

Located in Belleville, New Jersey, Nanina's on the Park is a historic wedding venue that acts as a setting for a magical day to remember. Featuring a combination of Italian and American architecture on its crisp white exterior, this venue dazzles guests from the moment they arrive. Set amongst acres of immaculately maintained grounds that are ideal for cocktail receptions, the property is complemented by bubbling streams that run through the nearby woodlands and expansive views of the spectacular nearby lake. Bring all these features together and you have an ideal recipe for a whimsical wedding.

The Ballroom. From the glistening dance floor to the impossibly high chandeliers, everything about Nanina's on the Park oozes opulence. The piece de resistance is the venue's ballroom, which can be transformed into any theme imaginable using a combination of carefully selected mood lighting and enticing decor. While large windows allow the daylight to flood in when the sun's in the sky, the ballroom's open atmosphere allows the lighting to make it seem bright throughout the night.

The Grounds. Featuring a soothing waterfall, flowers of every color imaginable and meticulously maintained lawns, the grounds are ideal for an outdoor ceremony when the sun is shining. Those who want to make the most of their wedding photos can pose on the white country-style bridge, creating beautiful memories that will last forever.

Making life easier for couples who want to marry there, Nanina's in the Park takes a flexible approach to rental times. Couples can arrange to set up early in the morning and all events must end by 1:30 a.m. Five hours of event time is provided, excluding set-up and cleaning, with additional hours available for a fee. The venue does not charge a site rental fee for receptions, although there is a fee for ceremonies.

All catering and beverages are provided by the venue, which has a list of recommended vendors for other wedding day services. Happy couples can arrange for cocktail hours with passed hors d'oeuvres, buffet stations and bars and sit-down dinners. Much of the food comes with Italian flair, such as the pasta station complete with homemade sausage, sautéed seafood station with food prepared fresh in front of the guests and the Romeo and Juliet themed cold food selection. Sit down dinner options are typically sophisticated, including a champagne toast and appetizers such as a chateaubriand.

Nanina's in the Park truly has the potential to leave newlyweds and their guests feeling as though they've stepped into a magical world for the day. Many of the venue's catering selections provide an unbeatable touch of elegance, such as a wine tasting station that all the guests can enjoy. Other extra perks available at this venue include:

• Enjoy a selection of cocktails that have been created by award winning mixologists
  • Add a specialty ice carving surrounded by cold food platters to the wedding reception
  • Make use of an Italian-themed bridal suite, complete with a private balcony that overlooks the grounds

A Landmark is Reborn...

You will be the only event at this magnificent New Jersey landmark, nestled in a historical park setting. Your guests will enjoy more than 50 years of catering tradition with a spectacular multi million dollar renovation.To tour call us at 973-751-1230 or visit our site .

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

540 Mill Street, Belleville, NJ (973) 751-1230

Perfect Venue for a Sunday Night Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Erin M

Nanina's in the Park was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! The outside garden was the perfect back drop for pictures and the ceremony. Then the ballroom - with it's high ceilings, chandeliers and long dance floor (the longest I saw at a NJ venue) - made... Read More the reception a high energy fun time. The most impressive thing about Nanina's is the food! The food is awesome! You get a full cocktail with just about anything that you can think of, dinner and a Viennesse dessert table. Everything they serve is the highest quality and delicious. My guests are still talking about how beautiful Nanina's is and how much great food there was. Besides the beauty and food the people running Nanina's are great too! Tom walked us through the whole process of planning our wedding from showing us the venue to making the day run smoothly. He entertained and responded to all of my questions and ideas to make sure we got everything just as we wanted it. All the waiters / attendants / maitre ds / bartenders moved guests throughout the schedule of events with poise and ease. On the day of my wedding I could actually sit back and enjoy the day because I knew the staff and my other vendors would make everything run smoothly and according to schedule. I had so much fun at my wedding and Nanina's in the Park was the perfect venue for it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 donna s

If you’re searching for a WOW factor, I suggest that you seriously consider Nanina’s in the Park. The overwhelming number of compliments we have received truly belong to this venue and the high quality of service they provide. It's been three weeks and I am still reliving this... Read More wedding in my mind! As a Mother, I always have extremely high expectations when it comes to my daughter's needs and wishes – I want nothing less than the best for her! Nanina's is exactly that - THE BEST! A tough (Impossible IMO) act to follow! A superior–over-the-top venue in setting, service, and cuisine - absolutely grand in every way imaginable! Besides the obvious, there are other things that make this venue exceptional. If you want to be the center of attention, a one wedding at a time venue at Nanina’s is the way to go. Speaking from my experience, even I, as MOB, felt like a queen thanks to the way they catered to me. But from what I hear, I’m not that special because they catered to everyone! And as hosts, that’s what you want to hear from your guests afterwards. Another awesome perk at Nanina's is the ability to peruse 3 different areas during cocktail hour. There is ample seating and space for each guest to eat, drink, and converse comfortably. No balancing a plate in one hand and a drink in the other because there’s no place to sit down and enjoy! The ballroom has a fantastic dance floor! And because there’s a patio right off the ballroom, no one has to abandon the party for more than a few minutes to smoke a cig/cigar or grab some outdoor air. The exterior landscaping and interior décor has been well orchestrated for beautiful lifetime photo memories. We will all relive this celebration through photo's and video for years to come but I must say that I can't wait for the day when I receive an invitation to Nanina's so that I can return to enjoy every little detail that this establishment has perfected!

Truly Exceptional

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Megan C

I wanted to take the time to thoughtfully review Nanina's in the Park because I know how important it is to find that "perfect" place to have your wedding - and Nanina's was nothing short of perfect. I remember the first time my fiancé and I walked into Nanina's, we were so... Read More impressed with the Tuscan-inspired decor/architecture, as well as the beautiful grounds, which we knew would be ideal for photos. We were sold as soon as we read over their extravagant menu and learned they only host one event at a time. Fast forward to the week of our wedding; Nanina's took care of everything! They went out of their way to ensure they had the ingredients for our signature drinks, and when I stopped to drop my things off with what felt like a million questions (in a somewhat frantic, stressed-out bride kind of state) - they're response was in summary, "don't worry, we got this". Needless to say, I felt immediately at-ease. On our wedding day, everything was literally perfect. Martha, my bridal attendant, did not leave my side and was such a professional - not to mention, extremely sweet! I’ve heard from many brides that they didn’t actually get to enjoy their own wedding; this is not the case at Nanina’s. Not only did they make sure we were able to eat, but they would steal us away for moments where just the two of us could see the ballroom before anyone entered, or the pristine Viennese table before everyone else came out to enjoy it. These moments really allowed my husband and I to enjoy and experience our own wedding – without the whole night feeling like a blur. Furthermore, not only were our parents treated like gold, but also each guest felt a certain level of personal attention from the Nanina's staff that was unparalleled to any other wedding I've ever been to. The food completely lived up to its reputation - abundant and amazing! We had many out-of-state guests who were completely blown away. I relied heavily on others' reviews when I was planning my wedding, and personally I am not inclined to write them unless I feel truly compelled. I really believe if you want to have a “perfect” wedding, have it at Nanina's in the Park. You won't have to worry about a thing, your photos will be beautiful, and both you and your guests will have an unforgettable time.

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Erika B

Rich and Sally were amazing for our wedding! My dress had a bustle that didn’t really get rid of the train, and I was concerned people would be stepping on it all night. They had no problem pinning it up for me and it looked awesome. They were very attentive to us and to our... Read More families the whole night. The food was absolutely outstanding and so many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The only thing I thought was a little unprofessional was that everyone we spoke to there (Rich, Julian, Peter, etc) kept calling the maitre’d tip a “maitre’d fee”, and calculated out what you should tip them before services were even given. What they were verbally referring to it as (“fee”) was different than what it was written as in the contract (“tip”), which made you feel like you were required to pay the amount that they calculated. I am a firm believer in the fact that tips are given based on service, and you really can’t predict how that will go before you’ve been serviced. They ended up doing a great job, but like I said, you can’t predict that in advance. Also, the amount they gave us was calculated as 5% of the total cost, but in that total cost was also a service charge for the wait staff, so the maitre’d “fee” (tip) was on top of a pre-existing service charge meant for the wait staff, which I also don’t agree with. They shouldn’t be getting tipped on someone else’s tip. That part sort of felt like they were trying to get one over on us, and when I asked Peter about it I kind of felt pressured to pay the amount they told us because he made a point to tell me that they’ve “never had anyone not pay it”. I know that at the end of the day, it’s a business, but the people paying for services shouldn’t FEEL like it’s just a business. With that being said, the food was incredible, service was great, and the venue itself was beautiful. Tons of food. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I still would recommend the place overall, just be wary of what they calculate for tips!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 JACLYN M

You hear it all the time that Nanina's is the top venue in New Jersey, but when you experience it and LIVE it, you gain a whole new perspective. Immediately as my husband and I walked through Nanina's doors, we were stuck on this venue. The entire team are absolute professionals... Read More and provide unmatched service making you feel like the most important bride and groom around. My guests can not stop raving about the never ending cocktail hour food selection and the impeccable service and atmosphere. My husband and I had our wedding this past weekend on 2/9/18. Every one of my dreams came true that night at Nanina's. Syrus, Julian and their team worked so unbelievably hard to make sure every part of our night was smooth and effortless. We danced from the moment we walked in to the last minute. The staff made sure all of my small details that I worked so hard on were displayed in the best fashion and they accommodated our guests to the fullest. I am blown away by this venues outstanding support for their bride and groom couples and I am wishing and hoping that a friend gets married here soon so we can re-live our day and enjoy it all over again. Thank you all for such an amazing experience that we will remember always.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Nicole F

My husband and I just had our wedding at Nanina's on 1/27/18. I have to say they delivered on every promise that was made to us! From Pete, Julian, and Rich who helped with all the planning, and making sure everything was perfect. To the day of, with Syrus and Martha as our... Read More groom and bridal attendants, everything was incredible. Every time we turned around they helped us with every step of the day. The food was fantastic, they made sure we ate the day of. The place was decorated exactly as we requested. Our guests were treated with such courtesy and respect, and so were we. It was nothing short, but a fairytale.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Mary B

My husband and I had our wedding at Nanina's on January 6th and the day was perfect

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Melissa E

This is a very honest review of my experience with Nanina's in the Park over the last year. It started with a jar of sauce. My then fiance' and I were recently engaged. We got together with a couple who had been going through wedding planning and were discussing the venues... Read More they had already visited. When they brought up Nanina's in the Park they said it was a beautiful, top notch venue, but way out of their budget. They insisted that we visit because they give you a complimentary jar of their gourmet pasta sauce during your tour of the venue. We thought OK might as well lol.. My fiance' was set on having our wedding at Season's and I wasn't 100% onboard. So this sort of gave us an excuse to say why not and check it out. The first visit: We were blown away by the grounds. Liz showed us around and made us feel very welcomed upon arrival. She allowed us to take our time to see all the rooms and never rushed us. She answered many of our questions, and gave us recommendations on affordable vendors. She gave us a very good first impression. Afterwards, we sat down with Peter to discuss the menu's, availabilities and pricing . He gave us each a menu and he told us specifically that everything we see on the menu- we will have it ALL. (SPOILER: and we did ) We discussed a Sunday, December 2017 wedding for a minimum headcount of 175. At our surprise, the price he gave us was not too far off from what Season's had offered us. We went home and discussed it. We liked that Nanina's was one wedding at a time. Also that we didn't have to choose our cocktail hour, but everything would be provided as Peter had stated. The vienesse hour, was something that I really wanted and at Nanina's it came with the package. Seasons, offering us a great price did not include the vienesse hour in their package and would have more than one event take place at a time. We did not expect such a good price per person at Nanina's and this is where we really had to sit down and discuss. We decided to GO FOR IT. We came back, signed paper work with Peter and gave a deposit. This would be our first big purchase together, so I was freaking a little bit, but felt great afterwards. About three hours after we left, I recieved a phone call from Peter. He said that a mistake was made with the price per plate and he would have to charge us an extra $10 per person or have it another day. I felt sick. We had just signed the paper work and gave a deposit and now they wanted to charge us an extra 2000-3000 more. After going back and forth I asked to speak to the owner and that was when he said he would leave the price the way it was.. it was never discussed again. This put a bad taste in my mouth. Over the course of the year, everytime we visited Liz and Peter were both accomedating. We put the hiccup behind us. I was a little annoyed because they wanted to charge us $1,000 for the lights. I was able to get that taken off. All it is is a push of a button. The wedding was absolutley beautiful. The food, the dance floor, the way Nanina's is set up for Christmas. My husband and I wouldn't change a thing. Marta and Cyrus were so helpful through the course of the night. When we went to pick up our things the day after, Liz was there to greet us and when we went to say our goodbyes she left us several jars of sauce. Very fitting for our experience. I have so much more i'd like to say but am running out of space. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Caitlin C

Peter and his staff went above and beyond from the minute we stepped foot in Nanina's looking to book their venue. From the tasting to the day of the event everything was handled with extra loving care. They helped my vision of a dream wedding come to life and my husband and I... Read More couldn't be more grateful!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Erin B

Believe it – Nanina’s is just as perfect as they say. You can put your complete trust in this venue to deliver a perfect day. I was so worried about how the complicated wedding centerpieces we brought could be set up in very little time with no supervision from me. My worry was... Read More for nothing – Julian, Vicky and their team set up the centerpieces exactly as we envisioned them in the blink of an eye. The venue is unbelievably beautiful – just try to find the time to explore it all. Nanina’s cuisine is second to none – and most importantly, it’s fun! The menu changes to best suit what you and your guests are looking for. Vicky and her team of attendants were so gracious and professional, I never felt in need of anything. Thank you Nanina’s for ensuring our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Theresa H

My wedding was on 11/24/2017. I am at a loss for words when it comes to describe how spectacular our wedding was. Everything was so perfect. Staff, food, venue, you name it and it was perfect. I liked that they told the bridal party to leave the bridal suite and brought me and... Read More my husband up a feast of food to enjoy with eachother. Being there were so many people, i thought it was nice to have a quiet moment with him. Also another thing that stood out was one of my guests spilt a drink on my aunts dress. Our MD Cyrus brought her out some warm water and soap and also a card for a cleaning service and said to send it there and they would pick up the tab. Any other venue would have looked the other way. Also I had asked if they could have the venue decorated for christmas. Normally they dont start until the weekend after thanksgiving, my wedding was the friday before but they agreed and had someone there to decorate the whole thing. Just amazing and non stressful when working with them. Looking forward to celebrating there again for my husbands cousins wedding.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Karyn S

My wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Everyone had a great time and the food was delicious

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennie G

We wanted a romantic, unique, fall wedding with amazing food and Nanina's definitely delivered. From the beautiful grounds, covered with gorgeous mums and pumpkins, to the extravagant cocktail hour display, to the fantastic service from the staff throughout cocktail hour and... Read More dinner, to the viennese hour and then finally our after party complete with taylor ham egg and cheeses, Nanina's was over the top and absolutely perfect! A great thing about Nanina's is their willingness to personalize your special day. We started working with Peter and knowing part of the family was Polish he added a cute station at cocktail hour with kielbasa & perogies. Julian took over and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was extremely helpful and attentive both before and during our wedding and accommodated our every request. Marta, my bridal attendant, never left my side and made the day so much easier for me! Our guests were in awe with how beautiful the wedding was and we could not have been happier with choosing Nanina's as our venue! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nadia R

Out of all the venues I went to that were beautiful Naninas stood out because Vikki was by far the most knowledgable and warm. I explained the vision I had for my wedding and I could tell that she really cared. At that moment I knew I had to go with Naninas. Absolutely... Read More outstanding. From the second I walked in and met with her to my wedding day I was completely satisfied and so happy with the service. Vikki was so accommodating and so helpful. She really pulled everything together. We got lucky with a beautiful day but the perfectly manicured landscape, beautiful waterfall, their signature bridge really made it my dream. Naninas is so gorgeous but the food is even better. All my guests couldn’t get over how much food there was and how amazing it tasted. The day of my wedding not only was Vikki by my side I also had someone with me to help fix my dress for photos, made sure I ate, and was there for everything I needed. I’ll definitely be back for other occasions and would highly recommend !

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Susan A

AMAZING!! That is all I can say. My husband and I could not have asked for a better day! They were so attentative to every detail and helped us tremendously not to embarrass ourselves :). I really mean attentive too! I did not have to stress about anything and they definitely... Read More made the day all about us! All of my guest could not stop raving about the food and service. The best wedding they have ever been to! They did everything to the point all we had to do was show up! Their grounds are amazing and the photos we got definitely are the best! They packed everything up for us and even let us come back the next day to pick everything up! They packaged the food and it was still outstanding even the next day. We had a day wedding and at first were a little nervous (we have never seen/been to a day wedding before), but I could have not imagined it any other way! I would recommend a day wedding to anyone! The price was generous for everything you get. They made our day perfect and we are so happy we chose Naninas in the Park! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Shonda R

The best day of my life! The staff at Naninas in the Park helped us pull off the most amazing, special wedding we could imagine. The venue, the food and the staff was just perfect. People are saying it was the best wedding they have been to. Vickiy, Rich and Sally were god sent!... Read More Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Allison S

In the last 10+ years My fiancé and I have spent many days together that I thought were my favorite, but this past Sunday has blown them all away. I can not say enough amazing things about Naninas In the Park. I will be honest as a bride that has dreamt of my wedding day for the... Read More last 20 years, I had a momentary lapse in judgement in which I had venue cold feet. I WAS CRAZY! If the food and views were not enough the SERVICE was beyond any expectation I would ever have. To say I fell in love with Rich, my maitre d, and Martha,my Bridal attendant, would be an understatement- they were incredible. Relatives and friends have blown up all forms or social media and my phone raving about the event. Book now- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Diane O

There is literally nothing I would even want to change about my wedding. Everything at Nanina's was absolutely gorgeous, everyone was extremely professional and friendly at the same time, and guests raved about the food. Our wedding day and our experience with Nanina's was truly... Read More impeccable. Our maitre d, Rich, and the bridal assistant, Gisele, catered to our every need on the wedding day and made us feel like true VIP's - they were the absolute best! It was the wedding I have dreamed of since I was a little girl! My husband and I give Nanina's our highest recommendation - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Laura M

Nanina's did a great job at my sister's wedding, the venue was gorgeous and the staff was incredible. Not to even mention the food, there were so many options (I liked the desert bar the best). There was a slight incident where my sister lost her engagement ring, but the staff... Read More was on top of it and made sure that the bride didn't have to worry about it. One of the staff members even went dumpster diving to look for it, which was above and beyond any expectation I could have imagined. Nanina's completely handled the situation and did everything in their power to help my sister. Overall the staff superb and I couldn't imagine a better place to have your wedding. 10/10 would recommend to all!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Stephanie M

I got married at Nanina's on July 9th. The grounds were beautiful, and they went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed. They allowed us to show up at 7 am on a Sunday morning to get ready (which was amazing, because who wants to get up at 6 am on a Sunday?) and I... Read More had the most attentive, phenomenal bridal attendant (Yoselin) and maitre'd (Cyrus). Yoselin and Cyrus gave my husband and I a private cocktail hour, and always made sure we were eating, on time, and having fun. Those two really deserve all the credit for making my wedding day as amazing as it was. My guests still tell me today that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. And seriously, the food is the best thing ever there! There was an incident where my engagement ring went missing, and was never found. Yoselin literally went dumpster diving along with my sister looking for my ring, but unfortunately it was never found. However, after weeks of police reports and calls back and forth, Nanina's gave us full restitution for the ring, living up to their stellar reputation. I will recommend this venue to everyone I meet.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Veronica B

Nanina's was truly the most amazing venue we could have ever asked for, down to every little detail. The venue is gorgeous and the grounds really lend to beautiful photos. The food is plentiful and delicious, really an outstanding cocktail hour. They were accommodating with all... Read More of our requests and they made our wedding truly unforgettable, the day went too fast! Sally, the bridal attendant was the MVP of the night - with her and Cyrus, the groom's attendant, there was no need for a day of wedding coordinator. Sally and Cyrus made everything run smoothly and packed up all of our belongings for our send off. Remember to let them know what you want to take home, as my bouquet was left behind. Although it will take up a good chunk of your budget, I can't say enough that it was worth every single penny. If you decide on Nanina's we HIGHLY recommend going with Perla from Perla and Co, on their list of vendors. She was a pleasure to work with and a really talented florist.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Joanne S

Truly breathtaking my fairytale wedding was a reality because of naninas and the staff! The moment I walked into Naninas I knew this si where I would get married! Julian was amazing, caring and understanding! We had an emergency and weren't sure if the wedding was going to need... Read More to be postponed, luckily all worked out and we got married on Friday May 26, 2017 and I wish I could do it all over again. The entire day from getting ready on site to first look pictures to the entire reception, my day was perfect! Martha my bridal attendant was like my second mom for the day and cared for me like I was her daughter! The food was out of this world and the grounds are beautiful! People are still talking about my wedding and that is exactly what I wanted!! Thank you Naninas you are the best and I could never have imagined my wedding anywhere else! Getting

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Amanda M

I don't even know where to begin! I am getting married at Nanina's two years from this weekend. My mom and I last minute decided to stop at Nanina's to see what the grounds would look like around our wedding date. We arrived with no appointment since we just wanted to pop our... Read More heads in and Liz happily showed us the grounds and the bridal sweet. Not to mention there were two parties in full swing. Liz spent at least twenty minutes with us showing us around and giving us advice! We bumped into Peter who gave me a big kiss hello! (he kisses all his brides 😘) I felt right at home. They made us feel just like family! I can not wait to have my wedding at Naninas! Beautiful place, wonderful people, and AMAZING food!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Christal O

Our wedding was absolutely phenomenal! Rich coordinated everything for us the day of the wedding so that we didn't have to think about anything. Every time that I (the bride) thought that I needed to ask someone to do something, Marta, our bridal attendant, had just finished... Read More doing it. The people are wonderful, the venue is stunning, the food is outrageous, and the Viennese hour felt like heaven. When we initially walked into Nanina's, I wanted to prove to my fiance that we couldn't afford a big wedding (so that we could just go to Vegas like I wanted), and then they proved me wrong in every way- I'm so glad they did! Several people have told us that our wedding was by far the best wedding that they had ever attended. THANK YOU, NANINA'S!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

We just got married 3.11.2017....If you are looking for a venue Nanina's is the place to go!Decor, food, staff and overall service is AMAZING!!! Everyone here made sure that my husband and I as well as our guests were happy at all times! The Maitre D at Naninas is Vicky and she... Read More is awesome!!! We loved her! We also dealt with Liz a lot and she is just the sweetest!! Everyone at Nanina's was great. I promise you will not be dissapointed.... Thank you to everyone at Nanina's in The Park for making our wedding the best ever!!! 3.11.2017